The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PLANET OF THE CATWOMEN

Chapter 3

by Witchman

Ensign Jenna Jones felt her stomach quiver with excitement as the patrol ship descended to the surface of the planet Arouz.

Two female members of the Federation had been reported missing somewhere on the planet’s surface, the male crew members having no recollection of crashing the ship. In fact, the Captain was basically a blithering idiot now, endlessly mumbling and masturbating, a prisoner of his erotic memories. First Mate Quinn and the ship’s chief medical officer were dead from sexual exhaustion. In other words, they had been fucked to death.

Jenna was going to do this one by the book. At the first sign of trouble, she would radio for assistance, and her fellow crew members Anna, Jack and Toni would come to help her.

Jenna sweated inside the cumbersome space suit, but the last thing that she wanted was to breathe in the air on the planet’s surface, for she knew that it would irreversibly alter her body chemistry to match those of the catwomen, the mysterious and seductive creatures that populated the planet.

There wasn’t a man or woman on Earth who could resist their extraordinary sexuality. Once enslaved by a catwoman, an Earthling would forever be a slave to passion, and either become a catwoman, or become one’s sexual playtoy.

She shuddered as she thought of what it must have been like for Ensign Culver and Nurse Rachel, the two missing women. Despite the horror of it all, there was a small part of Jenna that found it kind of exciting. The idea of being a slave to one’s desires, to act upon every physical impulse without any thought of propriety or decorum, it was kind of liberating. And even a little arousing.

Jenna was no stranger to the pleasures of the flesh herself. She was a stunning young blonde with very large breasts, and a fleshy and curvy figure. Her eyes were brown and bright, her ass round and desirable. She felt here clit tingle just a taste as her mind wandered for a moment, taking in the exotic sights of all of the flora on the surface of the planet. What would it be like, she wondered, to be seduced by a such a creature?

A sudden rustle in the thick jungle undergrowth to the left of her snapped Jenna out of her erotic daydreaming. Fingering her phaser, she silently watched and waited, wondering if she would soon come into contact with one of the exotic alien beings. What would she do, say, if indeed it turned out to be one of the two missing women?

Slowly, a stunningly beautiful, furry catwoman crawled out of the bushes. Regarding Jenna with huge green eyes, the creature slowly and languorously stretched, giving the amazed Ensign a full look of her natural nudity.

The creature began to slowly lick herself, and Jenna suddenly realized that the catwoman was actually cleaning herself, ritually licking and stroking herself like a common housecat, regarding Jenna with aware but unconcerned eyes.

The catwoman had full breasts, and exotic black stripes down the length of her body. Her hair was matted and wild, but not dirty. Now the creature was purring, a strange, seductive sound like that of an out of violin, yet not unpleasant to the ears. Jenna suddenly gasped as she felt a savage downward slash on her back. As she turned, another slash cut the oxygen hose that fed her uniform. A second catwoman had snuck up behind her, and with but a few deft strokes had virtually shredded Jenna’s protective spacesuit. She reached for her phaser, yet another slash left her belt in half.

Jenna gasped again as the catwoman suddenly head-butted her in the stomach, knocking her to the ground. Now the catwoman was straddling her, a bizarre, almost human-like expression of excitement and triumph on her face as she knocked Jenna’s helmet from her head, the terrified young girl struggling vainly to escape while trying not to even breathe. Jenna’s eyes bulged out of her head as the catwoman firmly held her down, patiently waiting for the human’s inevitable need for air. Unable to hold her

breath any longer, she suddenly began to swallow huge bellyfuls of the sweet and sour air.

Still struggling to escape, she found herself gradually growing tired of resisting. The catwoman was obviously much stronger than she was, and she vulnerable. Perhaps the better strategy might be to relax a moment, catch her breath. Then she could possibly outwit the catwoman.

Jenna’s body began to feel comfortable as her normal breathing resumed, her bosom rising and heaving against the naked, furry breasts of the catwoman. The creature was looking at her quite intently now, studying Jenna with a curious but focused gaze.

Jenna had never seen eyes green like that. They were like two pools of iridescent liquid, shifting and shimmering. The creature was purring now, and Jenna could feel the vibrations of the catwoman on her belly.

Jenna shifted a little, her body settling in more, her mind dimly noticing that she was not really resisting, but she did not know what it was that she was not resisting, and whether or not she should, and the creature seemed harmless now, relaxed and watching, relaxed and watching, relaxed and waiting, relaxed and waiting, and Jenna herself was relaxing now, her body warm and relaxed, her mind clouded with the heavy aroma of the atmosphere of planet Arouz. She opened her mouth to speak, but forgot what she was going to say. Now the catwoman’s breath was sweet upon her, and Jenna found herself swooning. Were her lips tilting upwards now, tilting towards...

Her thought was cut off as the catwoman swiftly and suddenly penetrated deep into Jenna’s mouth with her tongue, almost cutting off her breathing again. Against her will, Jenna felt her right arm wrap around the catwoman, pulling their bodies closer together.

Her mind was screaming for her to resist, but Jenna’s body was aroused more than it had ever been, her uniform already soaked with sweat and feminine excitement. It felt good as the catwoman slowly cut off every button, revealing Jenna’s magnificent breasts to the cool sweatiness of the moist jungle air.

Jenna began to whimper and coo as the catwoman nibbled her nipples, sending little shivering shockwaves of pleasure down to Jenna’s quivering clit.

“Ahhh!” she cried out, as the catwoman penetrated Jenna’s pussy with two knowing fingers, then three.

Wild with excitement, Jenna buried her face deep in the furry pelt of the sexy beast, breathing deep inside herself the very essence of the catwoman. Her heart was pounding, her mouth already beginning to utter nonsensical as a slow but growing orgasm began to emanate out from her hot box to engulf her entire body. Wave after wave of indecent desire and frenzied pleasure washed over Jenna like a wave. Her twitching body was completely pliant and unresisting now, and she willingly opened her mouth to suckle on the nipple that the catwoman was offering to her, a single shiny drop of bright white milk oozing from its center.

Jenna began to grunt, her mind becoming more mechanical, her wants and needs becoming more focused, less complicated.

Food.

Sex.

Sleep.

Obedience.

The catwoman was rubbing her crotch against Jenna’s, a mutual orgasm shattering the two of them.

As Jenna’s eyes rolled back into her head, her darkening mind took little notice of the slight glittering of light off of metal, light off of a small metal that lay buried deep in the throaty fur of the catwoman.

A pair of Space Federations dog tags.

Jenna had found Ensign Culver.