The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Potions

Chapter 1: Second Chance

Richard hid in the alley. He stood there gripping his ex-wife’s handgun nervously. He didn’t like the idea of holding people up for money, but he was about to lose his house and everything he had built up over the years. Once he got a job again things would be fine. Richard heard footsteps coming towards him. He took a deep breath and stepped out.

“Hold it right there and give me all your money!” Richard shouted holding the handgun up.

The man standing before him was huge and intimidating. He had a long overcoat, wore shades, and had box on his back.

“Well now, aren’t you brave,” the man said calmly. “Put that gun down and lets talk things out.”

“No talking. Just hand me your money,” Richard said, trying to hide his fear.

“Not going to put your gun down huh?”

“Stop stalling and hand over the money.”

The man sighed and removed his shades revealing purple eyes. Richard froze.

“Now hand over the gun,” The man commanded.

Richard complied immediately. The man took the gun and threw it into a nearby dumpster.

“That’s better. What’s your name?”

“R-Richard Carlock.”

“My name is Smith. Let’s go grab something to eat. There’s a restaurant just down the street. We can discuss why you tried holding me up there.”

Smith led Richard down the street to the restaurant. Once there they grabbed a table and a waitress shortly came up to take their orders.

“What will it be?” the waitress asked.

“My friend here will have a deluxe steak meal. I will have just a coffee,” Smith said.

“Okay, I’ll be back with your order in a moment.”

“What’s going on? Why did I follow you?” Richard asked.

“It’s simple really. My eyes have a hypnotic effect on people. When I remove my shades people will do anything I tell them.”

“That’s a joke. There’s no way something like that exists.”

“Let me demonstrate.”

The waitress then came over with Smith’s coffee and set it on the table.

“Waitress, kiss my friend here. Make it a passionate one,” Smith ordered.

The waitress immediately leaned over and gave Richard a kiss. After a few moments she broke it off.

“Oh my god, I don’t know what came over me. I am so sorry, sir,” she said panicking.

“Forget that you ever kissed him.”

The waitress blinked a few times and then walked away as if nothing had ever happened.

“That’s cool. I bet you can do all sorts of fun things with those eyes of yours,” Richard said.

“Actually, exposing people long term to these eyes has negative effects. I learned that the hard way. The shades help negate the effects but people still tend to be suggestible and tend to trust me more than they should. I can’t stay in one area for too long due to that. Anyways, enough about me. Tell me why you are trying to rob people.”

“Well, I lost my job about a month ago. No company seems to be hiring right now so things are getting tight. If I don’t come up with money soon my house will be re-possessed and everything inside of it as well.”

“I guess I can understand your reasoning. So you can’t find a job at all?”

“Well I do have an interview coming up, but I’m not too hopeful about it.”

“I think I can help you there.”

“How?”

“I sell these potions that can effect people. I am willing to give you one to help you get a job.”

Smith stopped talking and pulled out a small blue bottle from one of his pockets.

“This is one of my samples. If you drink it, anyone will follow your orders for ten minutes. Drink it just before your interview, demand a job, and you will get one.”

“That sounds ridiculous.”

“As ridiculous as hypnotic purple eyes?”

“I still find it hard to believe.”

“Richard, you will believe that this potion works. You will use it just before your interview and you will get yourself a job with it.”

“Okay, I believe you.”

“That’s good. Here is some money to pay for your meal. I am going to leave now. Once I exit that door you will forget all about me, but still remember that potion and the orders I gave you about it.”

Smith proceeded to get up and leave the restaurant. Once Smith was out the door, Richard blinked a few times. He couldn’t remember coming in.

“Here is your food,” said the waitress, setting down a steak meal.

“Thank you,” Richard replied.

As Richard started to eat his meal he noticed a blue bottle on the table. He suddenly remembered what the potion did and that he had to use it at his interview. He felt confident that he could get this job.

* * *

Richard sat outside the manager’s office. He played with the potion that he had found at that restaurant. All he knew was that drinking it would make anyone follow his commands for ten minutes. It was the key to getting him this job. The assistant was busy typing stuff up on her computer and seemed uninterested in Richard. Finally the door to the manager’s office opened up.

“Richard Carlock, I am ready to interview you now,” said a very professional looking woman.

She stood a few inches above Richard with black hair and green eyes. She was decently filled out for her height. She seemed to give off a sense that she was in command of everything. Richard quickly drank his potion and got up to follow the women into her office. She motioned him to a seat at her desk. Richard took his seat and the women sat down in her seat.

“My name Jenice Folkman and I am the manager of this office. You passed the aptitude test for getting in, this interview will be your final determination. Anything to add?”

“Yeah, we don’t need to do this interview. You are ready to hire me on the spot,” Richard said with confidence.

“Of course, we are ready to hire you now. Show up tomorrow for your schedule.”

Richard feeling pleased got up to leave. He suddenly stopped and had a thought. The potion still had plenty of time before it wore off. The manager was pretty cute and he could have her if he wanted. Richard suddenly felt power well up inside of him. He smiled and sat back down.

“Is there anything else?” Jenice asked.

“Yeah, you’re going to be my little slave aren’t you?” Richard asked.

“Of course, I am your slave.”

“You are going to do anything I ask.”

“I will do anything you ask.”

“Following my orders is all you live for.”

“Following your orders is all I live for.”

Richard thought about what to say next. It all went so easily. He realized maybe he could get the payment for the bank early.

“How much money do you have in your bank account?” He asked.

“Around twenty-thousand dollars, Master,” Jenice replied.

“Tomorrow, have two-thousand prepared for me. Also don’t call me Master unless I tell you to or we are alone.”

“Of course. Anything else?”

Richard thought for a bit. He was sure he had covered all the bases so everything should be just fine.

“Nope that should be all for now.”

Richard got up and left the office. He now had a good job again and a beautiful woman to please him whenever he wanted.

* * *

“Hello Jenice,” Smith said walking up.

“Who are you and how the hell do you know my name?” Jenice snapped at the man who had just walked up on her.

“My name is Smith. I have been following you because I think you might be interested in a product I am selling.”

“Oh, and what’s that?”

“Well you seem to be having man troubles. I sell potions that will help the man you are concerned about, submit to you.”

“I believe you need to work on your observation skills, Smith. I don’t want to dominate him, I want him to dominate me.”

Smith found himself surprised. He usually could identify what people needed after a bit of observation. He knew Jenice was unhappy with a relationship she was having, but due to the dominating personality he had observed, he assumed the problem was the man wasn’t submitting to her. He found it hard to believe such a strong willed person wanted to be dominated.

“I still might be able to help. Care to explain the situation to me?” Smith asked.

“A little under two weeks ago, I was interviewing a man for a job. At some point during the interview, I found myself wanting to be dominated by this man. Afterwards, I tried getting him to order me around any way possible, but the man has no backbone. He has only ordered me to have sex with him once so far. I want him to really dominate me,” Jenice explained.

“This man, is his name Richard Carlock?”

“Are you a psychic or something?”

“Not really. I helped him out a little while back. Anyways, I have something interesting to tell you and then I am going to give you a choice on what happens next. The reason you feel the desire to be dominated by Richard is because he drank a potion shortly before the interview you had with him. For a brief ten minutes, you had to listen to any orders he gave. He was supposed to use the potion just to get himself a job. Apparently he used the potion to make sure you continued to follow his orders long after the effects wore off.

“However, the potion I gave him was only a sample. By now you should be able to find yourself able to disobey him if you choose to. However, the desire to be dominated by him will always be there. Now on to the choice.

“Your first option is, I have an antidote for potions that will cure you of anything he has done to you and return you to normal. The second option is, I have a potion that will make him really want to dominate you. I will give you the antidote free of charge since Richard abused the sample I gave him out of kindness. The second option will cost you six-thousand dollars though.”

“I want the second option.”

“You’re sure? I am offering you a chance to completely remove the desire to be dominated and return to your old self here.”

“I’m sure. Can you wait here while I go get the money. There is a bank nearby.”

“Sure, I can wait.”

Jenice left Smith sitting there contemplating what had just happened. The sample he had given Richard clearly was more effective than it should have been. He was going to have to go through all of his samples and see if any more were stronger then they needed to be. After about ten minutes, Jenice was back with the money. Smith pulled out a test tube filled with clear fluid from his cabinet.

“This is a very simple potion. All you have to do is drink it while only Richard is in the room. Make sure he is the only one around. This potion will make anyone in the room at the time want to dominate you,” Smith said, explaining the potion.

“You said I could disobey if I wanted. How far does that extend?” Jenice asked.

“As far as you want it to. It’s about the same as a mild drug addiction that never really goes away. You will always desire to follow his orders, but any good amount of willpower allows you to not follow any order he gives.”

“Okay. Thanks. Here is your money.”

Jenice handed over the six thousand dollars and took the potion from Smith. She wondered how she was going to get Richard all alone with her.

* * *

Richard heard the doorbell ring. He got up out of his seat and headed to the door. When he opened the door his jaw dropped. Jenice was there wearing a very small miniskirt and had her hands behind her back. She was shaking and had a look of determination in her eyes that he had never seen before.

“I’m here for you to command, Master,” Jenice said submissively.

Richard took a moment to compose himself. The power trip he got from drinking the potion had worn off in just a few days. He felt very guilty for doing it. He had then spent the next two weeks trying to break off the domineering relationship he had established with Jenice. Jenice had been very reluctant to let go of him as her master. This wasn’t the first time she had come to his house trying to get ordered around. He thought he had solved that problem by ordering her to stop calling him Master and to not come to his house again.

“Listen Jenice, I know you want to follow my orders. I’m sorry but that’s because I did something bad to you. Please just go home and try to get over it,” Richard told her.

“I was afraid of that,” Jenice said. “This is going to hurt me as much as it hurts you.”

Richard had a moment of confusion when Jenice took her hands from behind her back revealing a taser. She quickly touched him with the taser, pulled the trigger and Richards world went black.

Richard woke up with a splitting headache. He found himself tied up to the office chair in his bedroom. He looked down to see Jenice naked sitting at his feet. She was playing around with a test tube filled with some sort of liquid. Richard tried to speak but realized that he was gagged. Jenice looked up at him realizing he was awake.

“Sorry for tying you up and gagging you, Master, but I had to make sure that you didn’t give me any orders until I was done. After all following your orders is like pure pleasure to me. I bought this potion yesterday to fix our relationship. After I drink it both of our lives will become much better.”

Richard tried saying something in protest, but all he could get out was muffled sounds. Jenice uncorked the test tube and drank its contents. Richard wondered what the potion was supposed to do and quickly got his answer. He started to feel the desire to dominate inside of him. He didn’t want to dominate just anyone, that was against his morals, he wanted to dominate Jenice. Richard tried to fight his desires to no avail. His cock was getting hard just thinking of all the things he could do to Jenice if he just wasn’t gagged. Jenice saw Richard’s hardened cock and smiled. She got up and took the gag out, then proceeded to start untying him from his chair. She knelt in front of Richard after she had finished untying him.

“You should be punished for tying me up like that, slave,” Richard said with new found confidence.

“Yes Master,” Jenice replied submissively.

“You are not allowed to cum for the entire night.”

“Of course, Master.”

“Now come here and suck my dick.”

“Thank you Master.”

Jenice crawled over the Richard and unzipped his pants. She fished out his cock and began licking and sucking it. She worked her tongue around it trying to give Richard the most pleasure possible. After a good ten minutes Richard finally blew his load into Jenice’s mouth. Jenice swallowed it all and looked up at Richard with a pleased look on her face.

“You look too happy for someone who is being punished. Masturbate as if you’re trying to cum. Just remember my earlier order about not being able to though,” Richard ordered.

Jenice instantly took her hands down to her pussy and started rubbing it. She continued to work at it, building herself up to cum. But just as she reached that point she found herself unable to because of Richards earlier order. She found herself in a mixture of pleasure and hell continuing to work herself. Pleasure for following her orders, hell for not being able to cum. Richard sat there and enjoyed the looks on her face as she struggled between the two. After awhile, Richard commanded Jenice to stop. Jenice collapsed on the floor, her body aching for release, but knowing it wouldn’t come tonight.

Richard pulled Jenice onto his bed and undressed himself. He positioned himself over her and slid himself into her. Jenice was so wet that his dick slid in easily. Jenice’s body continued to ache for release as Richard continued to pump himself in and out of her. After cumming inside of her, he pulled out.

“Clean me up,” He ordered.

Jenice got up and began working her mouth over Richards dick once more. By the time she was finished Richard was hard again. He laid down on the bed face up.

“This time you do all the work,” he told her.

Jenice positioned herself on top of Richard and began working him. She continually moved her hips, letting Richard’s cock slide in and out of her. She knew she could cum if she wanted to. According to Smith all it would take is a little bit of willpower, but she really wanted to follow his commands. She hoped that maybe if she pleased Richard enough he would allow her to cum without disobeying orders. Richard finally came in Jenice and she fell beside him panting. Her body ached for release more then ever.

“You did very well, slave,” Richard said.

“Thank you, Master,” Jenice replied, panting heavily.

“You look like you really want to cum.”

“Yes Master.”

“Swear to always obey me and I will let you.”

“I swear, I swear I will always obey you.”

“Very good, you may cum now.”

Jenice screamed in pleasure as she was finally allowed to cum. When her orgasm was finally over she nearly passed out from the experience.

“Get on the floor, slave,” Richard commanded when the orgasm finally finished.

“Yes Master,” Jenice said, immediately obeying.

“Thats a good spot for a slave like you. Starting tomorrow you will move in with me. When you’re home, you will always be nude and ready to serve. You will also sleep with anyone I tell you to.”

“Of course, Master.”

“You were right about one thing, life is going to be so much better thanks to that potion you drank. Now go to sleep and wake me with a blow job tomorrow.”