The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Potions

Chapter 2: Eyes Only for You

Kurt stood there on the bridge. It was dark but he could hear the water rushing underneath him. He knew that just one step forward and he could end it all. A car passed behind him but didn’t realize what he was trying to do. ‘Why should they? No one seems to care about me,’ Kurt thought to himself. Suddenly he heard a voice behind him.

“That looks like fun. Mind if I join you?” a mans voice said scaring him half to death.

Kurt looked beside him as a very tall man got up on the edge right next to him. He was wearing a long overcoat and small round sunglasses. Kurt found this odd considering it was nighttime. After the shock of the man suddenly appearing finally wore off Kurt found the courage to speak.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“The same thing as you, contemplating suicide,” The man replied, “Here is an interesting fact, there is a water treatment plant just a mile down the river. If I were to jump off, I am carrying certain items that wouldn’t be filtered by that plant and it could cause a lot of problems for this town. I guess I shouldn’t go through with this.”

The man stepped back off the edge of the bridge. He picked up a huge backpack and put it on. Kurt stood there with a confused look on his face. The man looked at Kurt or at least Kurt thought he was looking at him. It was hard to tell with those shades on.

“What about you? Can you think of any reason not to jump off?”

“The only reason rejected me yesterday. I have nothing left in my life.”

“Girl problems, huh? What if I told you I could help you get that girl who rejected you. Would you be interested?”

Kurt looked at the man. It was hard to tell if he was serious, his voice sounded serious but with those shades it was hard to see any emotion.

“What’s the catch?” Kurt asked.

“The catch is that, my services are not cheap. It could cost you anywhere between five and fifteen thousand dollars.”

“Great, a con man,” Kurt muttered under his breath.

“Think for a moment. If what I am offering even has a one percent chance of being real isn’t it worth the risk compared to jumping off a bridge?”

The man had a point, Kurt couldn’t deny that. There was something about this man that he felt he could trust. Kurt slowly backed off from the edge of the bridge. He turned to face the man. He could get a better view now from the street light just overhead. The man had a pale complexion and brown hair. There wasn’t much more he could identify him by due to the shades and the long overcoat the man was wearing.

“So is your house close by?” The man asked.

“Yeah it’s just over there. My name is Kurt by the way, what’s yours?”

“I don’t like to give my name out. For now just call me Smith. Well, no sense in hanging around here. Let’s go to your house.”

Kurt sighed hoping he wasn’t making a mistake in trusting this man.

“Come on, it’s this way.”

It only took them a few minutes to reach the house. Kurt opened the door and led Smith to his living room. Kurt went into the kitchen and got them something to drink. When he came out he noticed Smith looking through his school books.

“It’s rude to go through someones stuff without their permission, you know.”

“I know, but in order for me to help you I need to know what you are like.”

“So what have you figured out?”

“Well, You seem to isolate yourself from society. I don’t think you have many if any friends. You seem to enjoy studying various subjects to fill the hole in your life. The girl who rejected you was probably the first person you tried having any sort of relationship with. Should I go on?”

“No, that’s fine.”

Kurt put the drinks on the coffee table and sat down. Smith put his backpack on the table. Kurt then took notice that it was not a backpack but a cabinet modified to be worn like a backpack. The doors were locked with a padlock.

Smith sat down next to Kurt, retrieved a key from one of his pockets and unlocked the cabinet. Inside were all sorts of small glass bottles filled with liquids of various colors. They were all secured with straps that looked glued to the back.

“So, before I pick a potion for you, why don’t you tell me what you want this girl to be for you,” The man said.

“What?” Kurt asked.

“Well each of these potions can do different things to different people. One of these potions can make the girl love you, and only you. Others, can simply make the girl obey any order you give. This pink potion here, can make her follow any order anyone gives. I can make this girl into anything you want.”

“I just want her to love me as much as I love her.”

“Hmm, I think this is the proper potion for you then.”

The man reached into the case and pulled out a small test tube filled with a blue liquid and a cork lid at the top keeping the fluid in.

“Drink this and the first girl you look into the eyes of, will have eyes only for you. It’s important that you look into the eyes of the girl within ten minutes of drinking the potion, otherwise the potion stops working.” Smith suddenly made his voice sound very serious, “One important thing, this potion is very potent. She will do anything to be with you. If you ever decide to leave her, she will become unstable. Who knows what she will do to remain with you then?”

Kurt swallowed hard as he considered the possible consequences of the potion. He was sure that if he could have her, then he would never leave her.

“How much for that one?” He asked.

“Six thousand dollars. Cash only,” Smith replied.

“Wait right here. I’ll go get it.”

Kurt got up and went into his bedroom. He retrieved an envelope that he had placed ten thousand dollars in. It was supposed to pay for his funeral but now it was going to be used to get him the girl of his dreams. He fished out the six thousand dollars and returned to the living room.

“Here you go,” Kurt said handing the money over. Smith, in turn, handed the test tube over to Kurt.

“Well, now that our business is over. I must take my leave. Maybe we will meet again someday.”

Smith locked up the cabinet and put it on his back. He then left the house with Kurt looking at the potion he had just purchased. Kurt continued to look at the potion until he went to bed. He formulated a plan to make sure that the first girl he looked into the eyes of after drinking the potion was Karina, his love.

The next day Kurt woke up early. Karina liked to watch the college football players practice early in the morning with her friend, Hillary. He had to get there before her to make sure he had plenty of opportunity to use the potion. He quickly threw on some clothes and left for the football field.

Kurt got there a bit earlier then he had expected. He didn’t care. It just gave him more time to calm down to make sure he didn’t make any mistakes. After waiting for twenty minutes, the football team arrived and began their warm up routine. Another five minutes passed with no sign of Karina. Kurt was beginning to wonder if she was going to show up today. Just a few minutes later Karina appeared with her friend. They were discussing some movie that the two of them had seen the night before. Kurt quickly hid to wait for his opportunity.

While waiting, Kurt began to play with the test tube having second thoughts. It wasn’t like he had a right to mess with her life like this. He put the tube back into his pocket and began to walk away, but then he overheard their conversation.

“So Karina I heard that Kurt said he loved you.”

“Yeah, it was sad really. I guess I made too much of an impression on him while we where studying. But I had to lead him on so that he would continue to help me.”

“Poor guy.”

“Yeah, but I am sure he will walk out of it just fine.”

Kurt felt the anger build up in him. She had used him all that time making him think that he even had a chance with her. Then after her rejection she assumed that he was going to be just fine. He had nearly committed suicide, just the night before because of her. Kurt pulled out the potion and drank it all in one gulp then turned to face her.

“Hey Karina can I talk to you for a moment?” He shouted to her.

Karina looked surprised when she saw him. Probably hoping that he hadn’t heard what she had just said. Kurt put on his best smile to try and make her think everything was okay.

“Sure thing!” She yelled back. She then turned to her friend, “This will only take a moment. I’ll be right back.”

Karina walked towards Kurt, Hillary continued to watch the football players continue their practice.

“So what do you want?” Karina asked when she got to Kurt.

“I just wanted to talk about what happened between us,” Kurt said looking into her eyes.

“There isn’t much to talk about. What happened is.. is.. is..”

Karina looked like she was confused as she looked into Kurt’s eyes. Kurt smiled as he realized the potion must be working. She continued to look for what seemed like a eternity.

“Sorry what were we talking about?” Karina asked.

“We were talking about what happened when I said I love you.”

“Yeah. Sorry about that. Here let me make it up to you.” Karina pulled out a pen and some paper. She wrote something down and handed it to Kurt, “This is my cell phone number. Call me later and lets set up some kind of a date. I need to get back to my friend now. Have a nice day.”

Kurt waved goodbye as Karina walked away. He put the paper with her number into his pocket and walked away satisfied that he had done enough for the day. He could afford to take things slowly to make sure that no one became suspicious of the relationship that he was going to build with her.

“What was that about?” Hillary asked Karina when she got back.

“Not much, he just said he wanted to continue to help me despite what happened. He’s a good boy.”

“Yeah sure.”

“Listen I’m not in the mood to watch today. I’m going to go and prepare for class.”

“Okay I’ll catch you later.”

Hillary stood there as her friend walked away. That was certainly weird. She shrugged it off and continued to watch the team practice.

The next day, Kurt sat in a coffee shop drinking and reading the classifieds. The day he was going to commit suicide, he had told his landlord that he was going to move out the next month. It was too late to change his mind without looking suspicious, so he needed to find a new place. Someone sat across from him without him realizing it.

“Why didn’t you call me yesterday?” Karina’s voice came from behind the paper.

Kurt put down the paper to look at her. She had cut her long brown hair to shoulder length. This surprised him, until he remembered mentioning to her, long ago, that he liked girls with shoulder length hair. Apparently the potion worked faster then he thought.

“I didn’t think you wanted me to call the same day,” he replied.

“I wouldn’t have minded. Interesting article?”

“Nope, I need to find a new place to live.”

“You know, I have my place all to myself. Why don’t you move in with me?”

Kurt was surprised. ‘So much for my plan to take things slow,’ He thought. The potion was clearly working a lot faster then he had anticipated. He thought about denying her and trying to pace how fast things progressed, then he remembered what Smith told him about how she might handle rejection after the potion took affect. Kurt did not want her going psycho in order to get him.

“Sure, why not?” he replied.

“Awesome! You can move in as soon as your stuff is packed,” Karina said with much excitement in her voice. “Well, I need to get to class. See you later.”

Karina put some money down on the table clearly to pay for Kurt’s drink. Kurt watched as she left the coffee shop. He needed to rethink his plan. Of course he wouldn’t have to if he had asked a simple question about the potion before Smith had left. People were going to notice her sudden interest in him and they might ask questions. Questions he couldn’t possibly answer. Kurt sighed as he pulled out a few more dollars for a tip and placed it on the table. He then left for his own classes.

After his classes Kurt went to his house to pack his things. When he got there Karina was there waiting for him.

“Hi Kurt!” Karina shouted when she saw him coming down the street.

“Hi Karina. What are you doing here?” Kurt asked when he got to his door.

“I figured I would drop off the key I had made for you and help you pack.”

“I don’t mind you helping me but don’t you usually hang out with Hillary after school?”

“I told her I had something to do today so it’s all fine.”

“Please be sure to not to ignore your friends too much. I don’t think people should put off their friends just for one person.”

“Okay. I’ll keep that in mind. Shall we get started?”

Packing didn’t take long. Kurt already had most of his stuff in boxes so that it would be easy for whoever had to clean the apartment when he was gone. There was just a few odds and ends that he had left out, plus, the clothes that he had unpacked yesterday so he could wear something clean to school. After they were done, Kurt ordered some pizza for the two of them. They sat down in the living room waiting for the delivery.

“You sure have a lot of stuff, I might have to get rid of some of mine so we can get it all into our place,” Karina said.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m not attached to most of the stuff. Let’s see how much I can get rid of before you do.”

“So how do you plan on getting this stuff to my place?”

“I have a small bit of money. I’ll just hire a moving crew.”

The two spent the next minute in silence. Suddenly Karina moved in and planted her lips on Kurt’s. She moved her tongue in and began to massage Kurt’s with her own. It felt very nice to Kurt to have such intimate contact with Karina. Just then the doorbell interrupted them.

“Pizza!” Shouted the deliveryman from outside the door.

“Coming!” Kurt shouted back as he got up. He was happy for the interruption, things almost went too far there for a second.

After paying for the pizza, he brought it to Karina and enjoyed it with her. Afterwards, Karina said her goodbyes and left Kurt to clean the house. Karina had wanted to stay and help but Kurt insisted that he could do it alone. The next few days, the two spent their time deciding what each needed to get rid of so that Karina’s place wouldn’t be overloaded with stuff. After the two had finally reduced their stuff enough, Kurt hired a moving company and moved into Karina’s place.

“What happened to my bed?” Kurt asked as he left his room.

“I threw it out. Don’t you want to sleep in my room?” Karina asked, giggling afterwards.

Kurt swallowed hard. He knew that the relationship would have progressed to this point eventually but he didn’t think it would be so soon. He had been fighting Karina’s advances in a desperate attempt to pace things. Kurt decided not to fight this one, there was no way he was going to win without causing Karina some distress. Despite what she had done to him, he didn’t want to hurt her too much, he still loved her.

Kurt moved his clothes into Karina’s closet. Karina had left half of the space empty to make room for his stuff. After that he continued to unpack and put it around the house. Karina prepared dinner while Kurt worked. He had suggested ordering out, but Karina insisted on cooking to celebrate Kurt moving in.

“Dinner’s done!” Karina shouted after she had set the table.

Kurt put down a box he was moving into the spare room and headed for the dinner table. The food looked great. Karina poured some juice into a wine glass for him. She then turned down the lights to add to the mood. Kurt quickly drank the juice to try and calm himself, he noticed it had a funny taste but decided to ignore it. Karina poured him another glass before sitting down herself.

“To us,” She said lifting her wine glass.

“To us,” Kurt replied lifting his own glass.

They sat there eating, drinking and discussing random things. Kurt began to feel a little funny after his third glass, he then realized what was happening. Karina was using real wine instead of juice. Karina realizing Kurt was feeling the wine got up and grabbed his hands.

“I think it’s time we brought our relationship to the next level,” she said.

“I still think we should wait a little longer.”

“Listen Kurt, I know that you want to respect me and all, but I really want to do this with you. Please just do this with me.”

Kurt realized he couldn’t put this off any more. He got up and followed Karina to the bedroom. Tonight, they would officially become lovers and it was all thanks to that blue potion he bought.

End