The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Potions

Chapter 3: Sexual Harassment

Alana sat in the den of her mansion sipping on some of her finest brandy. Life had been good up to this point. She was a CEO of large marketing company, had lots of money in the bank, and could get anything she wanted. Well, not anything. She recently attempted to seduce the new accountant, promising her a substantial pay raise. The young woman promptly refused Alana and was now threatening her with a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Her name was Melisa, she had seemed submissive enough at the time. She had done this a dozen times with various girls in the office, but Melisa was apparently very anti-lesbian. When Alana made her move Melisa freaked out and ran out of the office, straight to a lawyers office. This was a case she could not win and would cause a huge scandal with the media. She was going to have to settle out-of-court in order to keep things quiet.

Alana had one other problem. Her maid Jami. She had hired her on impulse because Jami was cute. It turned out to be a big mistake. Jami was not used to manual labor due to the fact that her husband took care of everything. Her husband also racked up a huge debt and when Jami found out she divorced him and was forced to find work. That lead her to being a live-in maid for Alana. Jami was also very insubordinate refusing many orders. Alana was going to have to let her go despite how pretty she was.

Alana sighed as she ran her finger across the coffee table in front of her to find a layer of dust had built up. She took another sip of her brandy as she attempted to figure out what was the lowest Melisa would be willing to take to keep the whole incident covered up. Just then the doorbell rang causing Alana to jump a bit. She wondered how someone got past the security gate and her security system. She grumbled as she grabbed her remote panic button in case it was a thief or worse.

“Who is it?” Alana said.

“My name is Smith and I was wondering if you would like to buy some products from me,” A mans voice replied.

“Listen, I don’t know how you got past the gate or the security system, but if you don’t leave now then I am going to call the police.”

“Hear me out. I think that I can help you with the lawsuit that is currently against you.”

“How do you know about that?”

“I observe my potential clients before offering them my products.”

“So you’re a stalker?”

“Kind of, I have to make sure I don’t sell my products to the wrong people. Trust me, what I am selling really can help you.”

Against her better judgment Alana opened the door. What stood before her was a huge man with brown hair and a pale complexion. He wore a long overcoat and round shades to cover his eyes. On his back was some kind of wooden box worn like a backpack. He held out his hand in a attempt to greet her. Alana instinctively held up her panic button ready to press it afraid of what stood before her.

“Relax, if I was a criminal I would have attacked you right off the bat. Plus a criminal could easily do what he wanted long before the police arrive if you really did press that panic button of yours,” Smith said in a calming voice.

Alana relaxed a bit and lowered her panic button. She reached out to accept the man’s handshake keeping one hand on the button. Despite his size he had a real gentle handshake. Alana relaxed a bit more due to his seemingly calm nature.

“How did you get past the alarm system?” Alana asked.

“There’s actually a few gaps in the coverage. You should talk to the company that installed the system and have that fixed. For now, is there a place we can talk?” Smith answered.

“I guess, but I warn you if you try anything funny I will press this button.”

“You don’t have to worry. I’m only here to sell you something.”

Alana led Smith back to the den. She followed behind Smith and noticed the box was some sort of cabinet. She motioned Smith to a chair across from where her drink still sat. Smith took off the cabinet and set it down on the floor in front of his chair. Alana then returned to her seat. Smith unlocked the doors to the cabinet and looked inside. He dug through the contents and finally pulled out a small unmarked soda bottle.

“Allow me to demonstrate my product before you make a decision about buying. Can you call your maid down?” Smith asked.

Alana got up and went over to a intercom on the wall. She pressed a few buttons and then spoke into it.

“Jami, come to the den,” Alana commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” Jami’s voice answered back.

After a few minutes Jami came down in her English maid’s uniform. She was surprised when she saw Smith sitting across from Alana. Alana rarely let strangers into the house unless they were someone she was trying to create a partnership with.

“Hello, my name is Smith and Alana here said you would test a new soda my company is getting ready to market,” Smith said, holding out the soda bottle.

Jami looked confused as she grabbed the bottle. She looked at Alana who gave her a look that if she didn’t try the soda there would be serious consequences. She sighed as she took the lid off and drank its contents. Suddenly Jami got a blank expression on her face and dropped her hands to her sides.

“What did you do to her?” Alana demanded.

“Relax, the effects only last for five minutes. While in this state she will respond to any order given to her,” Smith replied.

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Try it, she really will follow any order.”

Alana thought for a second. She was certain this was just a prank being pulled on her to buy some sort of scam. She had to give a order she knew Jami would never follow.

“Okay, Kiss me Jami,” Alana ordered.

Jami had fought off all her advances before, so there was no way she would follow that order. To Alana’s surprise, Jami walked over to her and gave her a passionate kiss. After a few seconds Alana broke off the kiss more out of surprise that Jami actually did it, than anything else. Alana gave little thought about her next order.

“Jami, strip naked.”

Jami began to follow her her orders. She got her dress off exposing her underwear and began to take off her bra when Smith interrupted the show.

“Jami, go to your room and redress. You will forget everything that took place here.”

Jami immediately picked up her dress and left the den.

“Why did you do that?” Alana asked.

“I don’t like to let clients take too much advantage of the sample. Besides you only had two minutes left before the potion wore off. Imagine Jami’s reaction if she suddenly found herself naked in front of her employer,” Smith replied.

“So how long will one of your products last when I use them?”

“Anything I sell you will have a permanent effect on whoever you use them on.”

“Do you sell only mind control potions?”

“Yeah, all my products do mind control in some form or another. But each one has different effects. You have a wide variety of options on what you can turn people into. What you saw was a mindless slave potion, someone who follows orders without question or emotion.”

Alana thought about what kind of potions she would want and who she wanted to use them on. She quickly came to a decision.

“I would like two potions. One for my maid, and one for the employee who is filing the lawsuit against me.”

“Okay, and what kind of potion do you want?”

“I want them to follow my orders, but I want them to be fully aware of what’s happening to them.”

“That’s a bit cruel, but I do have a potion that does just that.”

Smith dug through his cabinet. He finally pulled out two small bottles with a clear liquid in them. He closed the case and locked the doors once again.

“The first potion seemed a lot bigger,” Alana said, looking at the two small bottles.

“The first potion was for demonstration purposes. It’s easier to get people to drink something if you disguise it as a soda or something. Trust me, these two little things are a lot more potent and will last forever.”

“How much?” Alana asked.

“Eight-thousand dollars each. Cash only,” Smith answered.

“Isn’t that a bit much for two small bottles?”

“With your income I don’t think sixteen-thousand is much of a problem. Besides these potions are worth every cent.”

Alana knew that Smith was right. If these potions did what she really wanted them to do then sixteen-thousand was nothing. These bottles were the answer to both of her problems.

“I will need to call my accountant and have him bring the money over.”

“I can wait.”

Alana went to the next room and called her accountant to have the money delivered. While they waited Alana tried offering Smith some drinks, but he politely refused. After a long forty-five minutes the accountant finally arrived with the money in the bag. Alana thanked him and promised him a bonus on the next paycheck for delivering the money.

“Here is your money,” Alana said, tossing the bag to Smith’s feet.

“Then I guess these are yours as well,” Smith replied holding out the two small bottles. “One last thing, these make the person obey whoever commands them first. So make sure you are the first.”

Alana grabbed the two bottles from Smith. Smith then got up, put the case back on, and left without a word leaving Alana to admire her purchase. Alana wondered how she was going to get Jami to drink it. Smith was right, getting someone to drink something from such small bottles was hard without raising suspicion from the person you are trying to get to drink.

Alana formulated a plan and grabbed some of her best scotch from a shelf. She poured some into two glasses and dumped a potion into one of the glasses. She then took the drinks to the maids room.

* * *

“What is it?” Jami shouted hearing a knock on the door.

“Open the door, I want to talk,” Alana said.

Jami got up and opened the door. She saw Alana standing there with the two glasses full of scotch.

“Here,” Alana said, shoving one of the glasses into Jami nearly spilling the drink. “Have a drink with me.”

“Why?” Jami asked, very confused about the situation.

“Because I don’t want to drink alone. Now drink or I fire you.”

Jami decided not to question Alana this time, since she seemed very serious. She quickly gulped down the scotch with Alana. Coughing she handed back the glass. Alana then forced her way into Jami’s room. Jami was embarrassed because she hadn’t cleaned up recently and the room was a mess. Alana sat down on Jami’s bed after a quick survey of the room.

“Start playing with your tits,” Alana ordered.

Jamie looked at Alana like she was crazy. She suddenly felt her tits being rubbed and messaged. She looked down in horror realizing that it was her own hands violating her. Jami tried to stop, but her hands wouldn’t obey her commands.

“What’s going on?” Jami cried out.

“I spiked your drink with a potion that will make you follow any order I give,” Alana said getting up.

“You’re crazy! I’m getting out of here,” Jami said, turning around to leave.

“Stop right there,” Alana ordered. “You can also stop playing with your tits now.”

Alana smiled as Jami followed her orders and stopped before she could leave the room. She walked up to Jami and started running her hands all over Jami’s body.

“Please stop this. I will do whatever you want,” Jami pleaded out.

“I can already make you do whatever I want thanks to the potion. I was going fire you because you haven’t been doing your job. Now I don’t think that’s necessary.”

“I’ll call the police,” Jamie cried.

“Not too smart are you? You shouldn’t point out potential flaws in your captors plans before you exploit them. Very well, you are forbidden from speaking, leaving the house, or trying to contact anyone outside this house unless I say you can.”

Jami let out a whimper in protest when she realizing that she couldn’t talk. Alana ignored her ran her hands over Jami’s body. After a minute Alana took off her panties and sat back down on to the bed.

“Eat me out,” she commanded.

Jami’s body moved against her own will as she moved towards the waiting Alana. She got down on her knees and put her head between Alana’s legs. Jami closed her eyes as she began to lick at Alana’s pussy, hoping it would make the experience less unpleasant. Jami could tell that Alana was about to climax by the way she was moving. After Alana climaxed she ordered Jami to stop.

“I want you to go and thoroughly clean the den. From now on you won’t skip any spot when cleaning. Now get going, I’m going to have some company over.”

Jami left crying to go fulfill her orders. Alana pulled the second potion out of her pocket and played with it. Soon she would have Melisa in the palm of her hands as well and the lawsuit would be dropped.

* * *

“Okay, I’m here. You said that you wanted to discuss an out of court settlement,” Melisa’s said, stepping into the mansion.

“No lawyer with you?” Alana asked.

“He was busy, but I want any agreement that we reach to be in writing.”

“Fine by me. Come to the den and we can discuss terms.”

Alana led Melisa into the den and had her seated. Jami shortly came in afterwards and served some tea. Melisa took a sip from her cup and began negotiations.

“I want ten million dollars,” she said with a very serious voice.

Alana nearly chocked at the amount Melisa was demanding. She didn’t think Melisa had it in her to demand so much. Not that it really mattered.

“That’s way more then what you would get in court. I have a contract here for two million dollars. All of it would be upfront.”

“That’s not good enough. I know I can win this in court and I am willing to take it there if you don’t make this worth my time,” Melisa said, after taking another drink of her tea.

“Well, I could have a contract for four million drawn up by tomorrow. But that’s as high as I am willing to go.”

“That’s less then half what I am asking for.”

“That’s my final offer. Take it or leave it.”

Melisa drank the last of her tea thinking over the four million. She knew she could get more in the courts, but the case could get drawn out for a long time. Also the courts would probably setup some structured settlement, this was the full amount up front.

“Okay, I will take the four million. I expect that contract tomorrow,” Melisa said setting her cup down.

“Sign this,” Alana said, sliding some papers forward.

“What is it?” Melisa asked, not wanting to sign anything just yet.

“It’s the contract for two million.”

“We just agreed upon four million!” Melisa exclaimed.

“Look down.”

Melisa looked down and saw her hand moving on its own signing the two million dollar settlement. She tried to stop her hand from signing the papers but found she couldn’t.

“What is this!” Melisa cried out.

“I had a potion slipped into your tea. It makes you follow any order I give you. With you signing that, this case will never hit the courts or the media,” Alana replied.

“I can say I signed under duress.”

“So long as I order it, you won’t. Besides you won’t see any money anyways. The only one who will see any money out of this is your lawyer.”

Melisa managed to finish signing all the papers. She got up to leave and get away from Alana.

“Stop right there!” Alana shouted at Melisa.

Melisa suddenly found herself unable to move. Alana got up, walked over to Melisa, and started to message her breasts.

“You were thinking of trying and escaping me weren’t you? Well, we can’t have that now can we? You cannot leave the house or use any phones without my permission now. You may move again.”

Melisa quickly broke away from Melisa and ran for the front door. She stopped just short of arm’s length of the front door and was unable to move further. Panicked she looked for another exit, but every door that went outside she found she couldn’t move past arms length from it. After realizing she couldn’t get out, she pulled out her cell phone and tried dialing the police; she found herself, unable to press any of the buttons. Melissa broke down crying realizing that she had no way out. When she saw Alana walking towards her with a smile, she broke out in anger and went at her.

“Stop!” Alana shouted at her.

Melisa froze in place upon hearing the order. Alana resumed walking towards her and started messaging Melisa’s breasts once again when she reached her.

“You can no longer attempt to physically harm me in any way,” Alana whispered into Melisa’s ear. “Just face it you are mine to command.”

“What do you want with me?” Melisa cried out.

“I want you to be my slave.”

Melisa continued to cried as Alana continued to message her breasts. Alana then took one of her hands and moved it down to Melisa’s pussy and started playing with it. Melisa tried to resist but was still unable to move due to Alana’s orders.

“You have such a lovely body,” Alana said.

“Slut!” Melisa shouted at Alana.

Alana immediately stopped and slapped Melisa hard across the face.

“You are forbidden from insulting me like that ever again,” She ordered. “You will also say thank you mistress whenever I compliment you.”

Alana resumed her playing around with Melisa.

“Let’s try this again. You have such a lovely body.”

“Thank you mistress.”

“Thats much better.”

Alana stopped and went over to the intercom. She pressed the buttons and then spoke into it.

“Jami, come to the kitchen,” Alana said into the intercom.

A minute later Jami came into the kitchen and stood by for her orders.

“Jami you are going to take Melisa to my room, remove all of her clothes, and then lay her down on my bed face up. Melisa you will go with Jami and not move from the position she puts you in until I say you can,” Alana instructed.

Jami took Melisa’s hand and led her away. Alana went back to the den and poured herself a glass of her favorite drink to celebrate. She had two lovely girls as slaves now and all she had to do was make sure that she didn’t slip up.

* * *

“Hello my dear Melisa,” Alana standing next to the bed. “Jami, you may return to your room.”

Jami quickly took her leave. She wanted to make sure she wasn’t dragged into whatever Alana had planned.

“Now, what should I do with you my dear Melisa?” Alana asked.

“Please just let me go. I’ll give you whatever you want,” Melisa pleaded.

“You still think there is a way out of this? You have nothing to offer me that I can’t simply just order you to give me. Face it, I own you.”

Alana undressed herself, got onto the bed, and then positioned her pussy near Melisa’s lips.

“Now eat me out until I cum my slave.”

Melisa lifted her head and stuck her tongue into Alana’s waiting pussy. Alana let out a moan of pleasure. Melisa continued to lick trying to get Alana to cum as quickly as possible. Alana’s juices tasted disgusting to her. After awhile, Melisa managed to get Alana to cum, she swallowed what came out. After Alana was satisfied, she moved away.

“Tomorrow, you’ll go back to your house and pack all the clothes you can into one suitcase. You will then make arrangements to have the rest of your stuff given away or donated to second hand stores. You’re not to tell anyone why you’re moving or that you are under my control. You are not allowed to try and get help. After you have everything taken care of you will come back here to live with me. Now go to Jami’s room, you will stay there tonight and eat her out till she cums every hour until morning,” Alana ordered.

Melisa got up off of Alana’s bed and left the room crying. Alana laid down, smiling, happy with what had happened. She went to sleep but woke up every now and to the sound of Jami climaxing. Life was going to be so much better now that she had two girls who would follow any order.

End