The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Potions

Chapter 4: Sexual harassment part 2

Alana sat in her office watching her computer monitor. She had set up a computer in Jami’s room with a web-cam. With it Alana could send remote commands to the other computer to let Jami know what she wanted. This time she was having Jami masturbate for her. Jami looked flushed after cumming a third time. Alana was finally satisfied and messaged Jami that she could return to her housework. Jami got dressed in the French maid outfit that Alana recently gave her and returned to work.

Alana leaned back and sighed, she was happy having this level of control over the two girls. It had been two weeks since she turned both Jami and Melisa into her slaves. Now she wanted to add another girl. She wanted someone who could dominate the other two with her, yet remain submissive to her; the girl she had in mind was her assistant Tanisha.

Tanisha did her job well keeping things in order, including her fellow office workers. Best of all she had a wonderful submissive side when dealing with Alana. Alana had never attempted to seduce Tanisha to avoid creating problems since the two of them worked so closely together. Alana wished she would have bought more potions from Smith, but there was nothing she could do about that now. Suddenly Alana’s phone rang bringing her out of her fantasies.

“What is it Tanny,” she said, after picking up the phone.

“Sorry to disturb you, ma’am, but a man, calling himself Smith, says he wants to see you,” Tanisha’s voice came over the phone.

“Is he very tall and has a cabinet on his back?”

“Yes ma’am. Should I tell him to leave?”

Alana smiled to herself. Smith was back and that meant she could buy more potions.

“Let him in. I have some business with him.”

“Yes ma’am.”

A minute later Smith walked into Alana’s office. He set his cabinet down on the floor and sat down across from her.

“So what can I do for you, Smith?” Alana asked.

“I think we both know the answer to that. But just to warn you, I’m only going to sell you one potion this time. I don’t like selling people lots of extra potions,” Smith answered.

Alana just smiled. There was only one person that she wanted this time. She now had the opportunity to take her.

“This time I want a potion that will make her desire to follow my orders and love me. I also want her to desire dominating the two girls I already have enslaved.”

“That’s going to be a custom potion. Can you wait a few minutes while I prepare it?”

“Sure, I have time.”

Smith unlocked his cabinet and pulled out an empty bottle. He then removed a bunch of full bottles of varying sizes and colors. Next he pulled out an eyedropper and started taking drops from the various potions and putting them into the empty bottle. The liquid in the bottle was a light red by the time Smith finished. He then proceeded to pull out two bottles with clear fluid in them. He took two drops from the newly created potion and put one in each of two new bottles. Next he put away all the other potions and then shook up the two clear fluid bottles.

“That’s three potions,” Alana said.

“Consider the extra two accessories to the first,” Smith replied. “Anyways, the red potion will make the girl desire following your orders and love you. Make sure you are the only one in the room with her at the time of drinking. She will consider anyone present after she finishes to be her master and lover. Next, these two clear potions will make her desire to dominate anyone that drinks them. You will need to put a bit of her saliva into them before they will work though.”

“How much?”

“Twenty-Thousand dollars. You already know about my cash-only policy.”

Alana picked up her phone and pressed a button.

“Tanisha, I need you to go get twenty-thousand dollars out of the bank for me. It’s for a contract I have with Smith. Thank you.”

Alana hung up the phone. Tanisha had no idea she was helping to enslave herself. Alana tried to offer Smith some refreshments while they waited, but Smith refused just like last time. After half an hour, Tanisha came in with the twenty grand. She handed the money to Alana and then left the room. Alana then handed the cash to Smith, who in turn, handed the three potions to Alana.

“Is there a way I might be able to contact you in case I need more potions?” Alana asked as Smith got up to leave.

“Nope, besides I’m the one who chooses who I sell to and when,” Smith said as he put his cabinet back on. “It’s rare for me to have the same customer twice. A third time has never happened.”

Smith left the office leaving Alana to contemplate how she was going to get Tanisha to drink her potion.

* * *

“You wanted to see me?” Tanisha asked coming into Alana’s office.

“Yes, I need you to help me check these files for errors.” Alana said pointing to a big stack of folders.

Tanisha sighed at the size of the stack. She noticed Alana had set out a cup of tea for her to help with the stress. She took a sip of her tea and grabbed the first folder from the stack. Alana proceeded to take a folder herself and began looking through it. Halfway through Tanisha had finished her tea and Alana poured her a second cup. Tanisha felt uncomfortable because she was always the one pouring the tea and coffee, but graciously accepted Alana’s kindness. After another two hours they were finally through the entire stack.

“Um, is there anything else you need ma’am, anything at all?” Tanisha said, unbuttoning the first few buttons on her shirt.

Alana smiled, her plan had worked and now Tanisha was ready to do anything for her.

“First, I need a bit of your saliva in these two bottles,” Alana said, holding out the two bottles with the clear liquid.

Tanisha took both bottles and drooled into them. She then wiped her mouth and handed both bottles back to Alana.

“Next, I would like you to come home with me.”

“Of course, whatever you want,” Tanisha said without hesitation.

Alana took Tanisha to her car and drove her to her house. When they got to the front door Alana rang the doorbell three times. Tanisha looked at Alana with a confused look, but Alana stood there looking at her watch. After one minute Alana opened the door and brought Tanisha in. Inside both Jami and Melisa were on their knees to greet their mistress. Jami wore her French maid outfit. Melisa was wearing a bright pink cutoff tee shirt with an equally bright pink miniskirt and her hair was in pigtails.

“What’s this?” Tanisha asked confused.

“These two girls are my slaves. The one on the left is Jami and the one on the right is Melisa,” Alana replied. “Does that bother you?”

“No, not at all. Sorry I asked.”

“Don’t worry about it. You two slaves go to the den.”

Jami and Melisa got up and left for the den. Alana grabbed Tanisha’s hand and led her to the den. She sat Tanisha on her lap when they got there and started playing with her breasts.

“Does that feel nice?” Alana asked.

“Yes it does,” Tanisha answered, breathing hard from the pleasure she was feeling.

Alana stopped playing and had Tanisha stand up. Alana stood up herself and handed Jami and Melisa each a bottle with the clear liquid.

“Drink it,” Alana commanded.

Both of them took the lids off and drank the contents of the bottle. Alana looked over to Tanisha and could see the desire to dominate them growing in Tanisha’s eyes as she watched. Alana turned her attention to the slaves after they had finished drinking.

“From now on, you two are to follow Tanisha’s orders as well as my own. My orders however, always come first.”

Both Jami and Melisa nodded their heads to indicate that they understood the order.

“Very good. Tanisha, I would like you follow Jami to my bedroom. I will be up shortly. Have Jami entertain you while you wait.”

Tanisha followed Jami out of the room. Alana then went up to Melisa and cupped her breasts and started playing with them.

“You may speak now. How did it feel today?” She whispered into Melisa’s ear.

“Horrible,” Melisa cried out.

Alana lifted Melisa’s skirt and removed her panties to reveal a vibrator stuck in her pussy. Alana then removed it.

“Looks like the batteries ran out. Guess I will have to get higher quality ones. You did very well today.”

“Thank you mistress.”

“You may go to your room now. Starting tomorrow you will wear that sexy nurse outfit that I bought you.”

Melisa left the den to go to her room. Alana walked over to a cabinet in the corner, opened it, and pulled out a small box. She opened it and pulled out a syringe and then left for her own room. Inside, she saw Jami shoving a dildo in and out of her asshole while eating out Tanisha.

“What’s going on here?” Alana asked.

“You told me to entertain myself with Jami, so I did,” Tanisha replied.

“Sorry to stop your fun, Tanisha, but I need Jami for a moment. Jami, stop what you are doing and come to me.”

Jami immediately stopped, stood up, and walked to Alana. Alana took her syringe and injected it into Jami.

“What’s that for?” Asked Tanisha.

“It’s a special drug I bought. It will increase Jami’s breast size and force lactation even though she has never had a child. We should see lactation start next week and normal breast milk production just a week after that.”

“Cool, can’t wait to see the results.”

“Jami, go use that on Melisa just as you were just using it. Melisa may resist at first so use force if necessary. After ten minutes stop and have regular sex. You may then go to sleep.”

Jami left the room leaving Alana and Tanisha alone together.

“You make them have sex with each other?”

“I like to promote a good relationship between the two. Anyways, lets concentrate on us for now.”

“Okay.”

“First, I should let you know something. The reason why you are so willing to do anything I ask, and willing to dominate the two slaves I have, is because I slipped you a special potion.”

“Will it wear off?”

“No, the potion is permanent. You are mine forever.”

“That’s good. I like being ordered around by you and ordering Jami and Melisa around.”

“Very good response. Now lets get started. Strip for me.”

Tanisha took all her clothes off and Alana did the same. Alana moved them to the bed and began kissing Tanisha. While kissing, Alana moved her hand down to Tanisha’s pussy and began playing with it. Tanisha moaned in pleasure and Alana moved her head down and began sucking on Tanisha’s breasts. After a few minutes of that Alana repositioned herself and spread her legs wide open. Tanisha didn’t need a command to know what Alana wanted. She immediately moved her lips close to Alana’s pussy and put her tongue in and began to move it around. Shortly after Tanisha began to finger herself while eating out Alana. Tanisha managed to get it so that they both came at the same time leaving the, two panting very heavily.

“That was very good, Tanisha,” Alana said.

“Thank you, ma’am.” Tanisha replied.

“Only call me ma’am when we are in the office. Call me Alana here.”

“Okay Alana.”

“I want you to move in with me. But be discrete about it.”

“As you wish, Alana.”

“We are going to have so much fun together.”

* * *

Melisa crawled towards the dining room for her breakfast. A few days ago, Alana had stripped her of all clothes and put a headband with cat ears on it. She told Melisa that cats had no need for clothes and couldn’t walk like humans. Once in the dining room, she saw Alana milking Jami into a bowl. Alana saw Melisa and smiled.

“This is what you want, isn’t it?” She asked.

“Meow,” Melisa replied.

She had meant to say no, but Alana ordered her to speak with meows only. Alana finished milking Jami and set the bowl on the ground.

“Drink up,”

Melisa crawled to the bowl and began lapping it up like a cat. She didn’t like the taste of breast milk, particularly when Alana served it fresh and warm. Once she was finished, Alana took the bowl and set it on a counter and took a seat at the table for her breakfast. Just then Tanisha came in, she was wearing her see through nightgown that Alana had bought her. She took a seat at the table.

“I want scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast for breakfast today,” She ordered to Jami. “Why hello kitty, come here so I can pet you.”

Melisa crawled over to Tanisha. If anyone seemed to enjoy Melisa’s new role as a cat the most it was Tanisha. She constantly played with her using the cat toys she had picked up from the pet store. She also got her a collar with the words “My Slut” on the tags. She often had Jami lay down like a mother cat and had her drink from Jami’s tits directly. Melisa hoped that Alana would get bored soon and change her role again.

Jami finished cooking breakfast and served it to Tanisha. She was then allowed to eat her own breakfast. Jami was forced to have a glass of her own milk with her meal. Melisa could tell Jami hated drinking her own milk just as much as she did.

“Jami, come with me,” Tanisha ordered when Jami had finished her breakfast.

Jami followed Tanisha out of the dining room. Alana motioned Melisa to come to her. Melisa thought about crawling away since it wasn’t a verbal command, but decided not to anger Alana and went to her. Alana started to pet her when she got there.

“I know you are tired of the kitty routine so I have prepared something new for you,” Alana said as she petted Melisa. “Go to the living room and you will find a box with your new outfit. You are allowed to put it on and return to being able to preform human tasks. Leave the collar that Tanisha bought you on. Once you have your new costume on, return to me.”

Melisa crawled away to the living room. Once she got there she saw a box on the floor. She crawled over to the box and took a look at her new outfit. Inside was a bunny girl outfit. ‘It’s better then being naked’ she thought. Melisa took off her cat ears and stood up. She grabbed the bunny ears and put them where the cat ears had been. She then took out the suit and put it on. The suit was a little tighter than expected but she managed to get it on. Once on, Melisa gave a sigh of relief that her days as playing cat were over. She then left the living room to return to Alana.

“Very nice,” Alana said, taking in the sight of Melisa’s new outfit. “Turn around and let me see the whole thing.”

Melisa complied and turned around slowly letting Alana get a good look.

“This suit should entertain me for a little while. I’m getting horny just looking at you. Now come over here and eat my pussy.”

Melisa complied and walked towards Alana. She got on her knees and stuck her tongue into Alana’s pussy. She began moving her tongue around to please her. She had gotten plenty of practice over the weeks of being Alana’s slave. Alana finally came after ten minutes. Melissa swallowed what came out.

“You did very good,” Alana said, panting from the experience.

“Thank you mistress,” Came Melisa’s automated response.

Alana laid back and smiled. She wondered what she should do with her slaves next. For now she was going to go and join in on Tanisha and Jami’s fun.

End