The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Potions

Chapter 5

Katy looked around nervously. Her twenty four hours would soon be up and she needed to find someone to have sex with. Since she was in the mall there were no shortage of people to choose from. Thanks to her curse she could have anyone there. However she didn’t want to wind up with a freak and wind up in their basement for weeks on end.

It all started six months ago. She was in Portland, a normal respective housewife. While walking down the streets one day she came across someone asking people to test out a soda. Katy agreed to test and thats when things went downhill for her. After drinking the soda she was told that she then had to have sex every twenty four hours or she would lose control and ask someone at random.

Katy didn’t believe her at first but after twenty four hours she had her first craving. Each successive day after that it got worse and worse. Eventually she ran away from home embarrassed about what she had been doing leaving her husband behind. Now she wandered looking for a way to break free from her curse.

A man stepped out of a clothing store. He looked around six feet tall with brown hair. Sharply dressed and was wearing glasses. The thing that sold it though was no wedding ring. Katy did not like taking married men. She always felt bad for making a man cheat on his wife. Katy felt the first twinge of craving sex build up in her. It was now or never as she walked up to the man.

“Have sex with me,” She whispered into his ear.

“What are you on?” The man asked turning around.

The mans eyes went dead as he fell under the effects of the curse. Now came the troubling part, she was now this mans sex slave and couldn’t say no to anything he ordered until the next morning. She hoped that whatever his desires were that they were normal.

“Let’s go get a motel room for the night,” the man said grabbing Katy’s hand.

Katy helplessly followed along behind him as he dragged her to wherever he was going. Taking Katy out of the mall and down the street, they eventually came to a cheap motel. The man paid for a room and took Katy inside. Katy was relieved that it was a motel and not his house.

“Strip for me,” the man said.

Katy moved her hands and slowly took her clothes off. She tried her best to make it as sexy as possible for the man. First she removed the skirt she was wearing, then her shirt, next came her bra, and finally she slowly slid her panties all the way down and stood nude before this stranger.

“Very nice,” The man said, “You have such wonderful and large breasts. So what are you willing to do for me?”

“Anything you ask, anything at all,” Katy answered.

The man nodded his head in approval and took his clothes off. Despite his geeky appearance the man was really well built. He had Katy sit on the bed next to him and began playing with her body in a very sensual manner. After a bit of playing the man finally leaned in and kissed her. Katy returned the kiss and began rubbing his body.

The man was finally unable to take it any longer and pushed her onto the bed. He got on top of her and inserted himself into her. The third and worse part of the curse finally came to Katy. No matter what happened she could never feel pleasure in sex. It was like drinking water, she got her craving satisfied, but never feeling pleasure out of it. Her partners were the only ones who got to have fun out of the whole ordeal.

The man seemed nice, but was annoyed when he could see that she wasn’t getting anything out of it. Stopping himself he had her kneel down on the floor while he sat on the bed. He grabbed her head and pushed it onto his cock. Katy gave the best blowjob to make the man feel as good as possible. He really seemed to enjoy her work as he blew his load into her mouth.

The man seemed to run out of stamina and he fell back on the bed exhausted. Katy got up on the floor and laid down next to him. She was numb inside but it still hurt every time she did something like this to someone. She kissed the man on the cheek and tried to get some rest for the next day.

* * *

Katy slowly opened her eyes and took a look around her surroundings. She was in some dark alley and her head was pounding with a headache. A few hours must have passed because it was fairly dark. She felt her usual twinge inside of her telling her to have sex again. Katy began to panic trying to figure out how long she had been out exactly. She wondered if she had time to look for someone to have sex with. She didn’t want to go crazy and ask some random person on the street.

Katy quickly gathered herself and stood up. She looked around for her purse and couldn’t find it. She must have been hit on the head and robbed. That would explain the huge headache she had and why so much time had passed. Deciding to worry about her purse later she quickly ran out of the alleyway and into the street to look for someone. The street was empty, the desire for sex was growing greatly inside of her. It became too much for her to bear. Katy’s eyes went predatory, it didn’t matter who anymore but she had to have sex. She began running down the streets looking for anyone still out.

Turning around a corner she saw someone texting on a cellphone. It looked like a women, Katy shook her head. It didn’t matter anymore, she wanted sex and she was going to get it now. She walked up to the woman from behind slowly not to startle her.

“Have sex with me,” Katy whispered into the womans ear from behind.

The woman finished her text and closed her phone. She turned around to face Katy. The woman had nice long black hair and was just a tad shorter the Katy. She looked Katy in the eye with her beautiful green eyes and grinned.

“What would you be willing to do for sex?” The lady asked.

“Anything,” Katy answered truthfully.

“Give me a hundred dollars then,” The girl said.

“I’m sorry, I don’t have any money right now.”

“Hmm, then I suppose we are going to have to do this some other way.”

The lady pulled out her cellphone. She quickly dialed a number and held the phone up to her ear. Katy could hear a few rings from the phones speaker and then someone spoke up.

“Hey Frank it’s me Sofia,” Sofia said into the phone, “I got a special treat for you tonight and tonight only. We have a new girl for the night and I’m offering you a chance to sleep with me and her for five hundred dollars. I know that’s more then double my rate, but this girl is one fine looker. You won’t get a chance like this every day. I’ll meet you at seagull inn.”

Sofia closed her phone and looked at Katy mischievously. She grabbed Katy by the arm and led her away. After only a few blocks they came to a motel and headed straight to a room. Sofia pulled out a key and opened up the door leading Katy in. Katy looked around nervously not knowing what to expect.

“Don’t worry,” Sofia said, “Frank is a good customer and if you want me you are going to have to sleep with him as well to earn your right. Now have a seat and relax a little, Frank should be here soon.”

Katy obeyed and took a seat and tried to relax. Sofia headed to the bathroom to prepare herself. Katy sat there cursing herself for being dragged into this situation. After a few minutes Sofia came out of the bathroom with a wet rag. She washed Katy’s face with it and began applying makeup.

“Gotta make you look beautiful for our client,” Sofia said, as she applied the makeup.

After applying the makeup Sofia sat down on the bed and looked at her cellphone. Katy began to stare at the door waiting for this Frank person to get there. After a few minutes there was a knock, Sofia got up off the bed and went to answer it. After a few greetings Sofia let in a tall blonde man into the room.

“Wow,” Frank said looking at Katy.

“Told you she was a good looker,” Sofia said.

“What’s she willing to do for five hundred dollars?” Frank asked.

“Anything you want babe, within our normal rules of course,” Sofia answered.

“Will she even let me fuck her in the ass?”

“Of course. Come on girl up on the bed so Frank can have a good time with you.”

Katy got up on the bed on all fours. Sofia lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down exposing her bare ass. Sofia then dug some lube out of her bag and applied some. Mike pulled down his pants and got behind Katy. He pressed his cock against her hole and pushed it in. Katy let out a moan as his dick slid into her ass. Katy didn’t like anal, but she was Sofia’s slave for the night and had to do whatever Sofia said. Mike pumped ferociously with everything he had and after ten minutes came inside her. Mike then slid his dick out and Katy thought he was done. She was wrong.

“So anything I want for the night huh?” Mike asked.

“Of course,” Sofia replied.

Mike took off the rest of his clothes and put them on the floor. he then got a condom out of his pants and put it on. Katy held back a sigh of disappointment. It seemed as if the night was just getting started for her.

“Well, I paid for the two of you so I guess I get to fuck both of you,” Mike said, “Why don’t you get on the bed next to her so I can have my fun.”

Sofia crawled up onto the bed, striped, and positioned Katy to lay down next to her. Katy offered no resistance as Sofia did those things to her. Mike got onto the bed again and positioned himself over Katy first. He immediately began pumping himself in and out of her. After a few minutes he switched over to Sofia and began doing the same to her. Alternating a few times between them Mike finally came again while inside of Katy.

After taking the condom off and tossing it into the trashcan, Mike got himself a glass of water to prepare himself for another round. Getting back on the bed he had both Sofia and Katy give him a blowjob. Mike looked really pleased as the two girls licked his dick clean and hardening it again. Finally after another ten minutes Mike finally came once again, this time all over the two girls. After this third time Mike put his clothes back on and put some cash on the nightstand. Leaving the cash he left the room with a big grin on his face.

After Mike had left Sofia grabbed Katy and took her to the shower. She slowly cleaned every bit of Katy and had her do the same. The shower felt good to Katy, it made her feel half clean again. After the shower Sofia took Katy back to the bed.

“Well you completed your end of the bargain, now it’s time for me to complete mine,” Sofia said.

Sofia got on top of Katy and began passionately kissing her. Katy returned the kisses best she could. Sofia broke of the kiss and slowly began working her way down Katy’s body. Katy worried that since she couldn’t feel pleasure that Sofia might feel insulted and try strange things.

“You know, it would be better if I was the one doing that,” Katy said.

“You already did your share for the night honey, now it’s time for me to make you feel good,” Sofia replied with a smile.

Katy put her head back down in defeat. Sofia had seemed to make up her mind and now she had to follow through with whatever Sofia wanted. Sofia continued downwards and finally made her way to Katy’s pussy. Sofia began licking at Katy’s pussy and Katy tried her best at making it sound like she was having a good time. She finally managed to fake an orgasm that seemed to fool Sofia. Sofia seemingly pleased with what she had accomplished got dressed and grabbed the money off the nightstand. She took two fifties out of the wad of cash and placed them next to Katy. Next she wrote something on some paper and placed it next to Katy.

“I had a good time tonight,” Sofia said, “The hundred is my way of saying thank you. If you want to get into this business regularly I left my number. I can hook you up with the best clients.”

Sofia stuffed the money into her purse and left Katy laying on the bed. After a bit of crying Katy got dressed herself and took the money. She ripped up Sofia’s number and tossed it into the trash. She figured Sofia was trying to help her in some weird way, but she wasn’t going to become a prostitute. Katy then headed back out into the world wondering who she would be forced to sleep with next.

* * *

Katy sat on a bus bench and looked at the people passing by. None of the people looked particularly safe to her, but she had to make a choice soon. She finally spotted a business looking man heading towards her. She got up off the bench and was about to head towards the man when a large hand came over her shoulder.

She turned around and about fainted when she saw a giant man standing there. He wore a long overcoat and hid his eyes with some round shades. He wore a large box on his back like some sort of backpack. After a few seconds Katy felt herself relaxing more then she had ever in the past couple of months.

“That man has a secret BDSM fetish, you would not want to go with him,” the tall man said.

“Who are you and how did you know what I was doing?” Sofia asked.

“My name is Smith and I could just sense what you were trying,” the man answered, “Anyways I think I can help you with your problem, come with me.”

Katy felt somewhere deep inside of her that something was wrong, but she felt so relaxed that she just trusted Smith and followed him. If worse came to worse she could have him before her time was up. Smith led her to an empty park and sat down on a bench. Katy sat down next to him and continued to gaze at Smith.

“So why don’t you tell me how you came to be like you are,” Smith said watching a random couple walking down the street.

“Some girl name Violet in Portland gave me some weird soda that did this,” Katy answered.

“Violet huh, did you get her last name by any chance?”

“No I didn’t, sorry about that.”

“No worries. How much money you got on you right now?”

“I have around three hundred dollars.”

“I can help you but it is going to cost you the rest of your money. I would usually charge more, but I think you may have given me a lead on someone important.”

“Sounds like you are trying to scam me out of all my money.”

“Well it’s up to you if you want to believe me or not. If you don’t think I can help you then I can leave right now.”

“No wait, I’m willing to risk it if it means getting rid of this curse.”

“Okay then, we have a deal.”

Smith reached into his pocked and pulled out a small bottle filled with a clear liquid. Katy got out all her money and handed it to Smith. Smith handed her the bottle and placed the money inside his pocket.

“That is a universal antidote to all mind control potions,” Smith said, “Drink it and you will overcome the effects of that soda you drank. I need to go track down this Violet person now, I wish you a good life.”

Smith got up off the bench and walked away. Katy looked at the bottle with interest wondering if she really would be free of her curse now. She opened it up and drank its contents. It tasted very nasty to her as she swallowed the contents.

After finishing it off she tossed the empty bottle and headed back to the bus stop. She needed to be near people in case Smith had lied to her. Katy nervously looked at her watch as her deadline approached. Slowly minute hand passed over her deadline and Katy held her breath. Ten seconds in she felt no need to have sex and she let her breath go. Twenty seconds in, a minute, five minutes passed by. Katy couldn’t believe it, she was finally free. The curse was gone and she could try to build a normal life again. Katy got up off the bench a new woman and headed off to start her new life.