The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Powers of MACT

Typical disclaimer and warning

Chapter 1—The Message

The unreal situations and occurrences found in the mind control stories I have read over the Internet only solidified the fact that all the stories were fantasy. Nonetheless, I found them intriguing, especially those well written ones where a man slowly gained control over a woman’s mind and body by the use of secret drugs administered over a period of time. Again, however, everyone knows that no such drug is readily available, although one may exist somewhere. That’s what I thought anyhow, until I began reading one of the stories.

For ease of reading and limiting time on the Internet, I would download entire stories and read them in Word Perfect. The latest story I began to read had some sort of download problem, because between the lines of several of the paragraph shortly into the story there were odd marks, like half letters. I clicked on the reveal codes button to see if anything odd showed, and was surprised to see additional written lines in the codes section that coincided with the half letters in the text, but only these were full letters.

The first section of the hidden message said that if I was reading this, I was one in a million that had extrasensory abilities, most people will not see the cryptic figures in the text of the story, and only a handful of the people that see them will see the full message in the codes section, if they even bother to look. It further suggested that I continue to read the story, non-stop, except when I came to the cryptic figures scattered throughout the story, in which case I should have a pen and paper ready to write down the instructions contained in the messages, since I would not be able to copy them off the computer otherwise, and once I passed those sections, they would not reappear. To say the least, I was skeptical, but I was also intrigued by the added excitement this added to the story.

The second section of the message said that the drug being given to the woman in the story was really a simple concoction of non-toxic, household chemicals when combined, cooked to a liquid, and then rapidly cooled, would form a solid, crystal clear chunk which would then have to be ground up into a very fine powder. Although the chemicals weren’t mentioned, I figured somewhere within the story, I would find a list of items, but it did provide me with the temperature I needed to bring the concoction to and how to rapidly cool it down. Other specifics about the completed crystal were also mentioned so that one would know if the procedure was done correctly or not.

Throughout the story, the underlying mystery continued to disclose a variety of chemicals, one at a time, with measurements sufficient to make a batch of the drug which would effectively alter the mind of one person. It also advised that in the interest of the few who had the knowledge of this drug, the individual ingredients should never be disclosed to anyone else. Finally, at the end of the story, there were three extra paragraphs that gave instructions on how to administer the drug, how often it must be supplemented after the first dosage to effect the total control and time limits required after the drug was given to allow the subject to be controlled by the drug and the time frame in which suggestions and directions must be completed after the subject has fallen to the power of the drug.

Because of the underlying chemical compounds of the drug, the author named it MACT, and gave an explanation that the drug, when first ingested, would have a somewhat bitter taste. He suggested that with the initial dosage, make sure it is given with something extremely sweet, preferably a liquid, in the quantity discussed earlier. During the initial drug induced state, you must direct the subject that MACT is a very important part of their life, necessary for their well being and that the bitter taste will never again be noticeable to them. Additionally, instructions given after each administration of the drug must include that the subject will not be aware of her/his changed state of consciousness during the drug induced stupor, but all suggestions and instructions, when given, will become an ingrained part of their conscious and sub-conscious mind as if it had been there for years. Failure to include such instruction would invalidate the all information given during that session and could likely allow the subject to become aware of the drugging process. Lastly, the author disclosed that this recipe was obtained by raiding the temple of a voodoo doctor in Jamaica and in no event should a dose be given to any one without the full intention of following the process through to the end, less the secret be revealed, not to mention the potential criminal offense one could be charged with.

All right, I copied all the information, the household chemicals, which by the way, are found in every house in the country, except for one generally, which can be obtained at any drug store as an over the counter item, but as a man, the looks given when purchased were entertaining. I kept all the chemicals in my work room and waited for the right time to stew them up, since the cooking, cooling and grinding process would take about three hours, without interruption. One Thursday evening, my wife had an important meeting to attend which would allow ample time to create the mystery drug. Immediately after my wife left, I gathered the chemicals which were stored away in the workshop and brought them up to the kitchen. Carefully I rechecked the measurements and started the cooking process. To my amazement, the chemicals began to cook down just like the message had told me, but it began to really stink up the house. Still not convinced that this concoction was genuine, I felt compelled to complete the process and try it out on someone.

Three hours later, I completed grinding the crystal block into a fine powder and began making the measurements for individual dosages. At least the author must have did everything I had done, because everything in the process was as instructed in the message. Now I was really becoming curious, what effect would this MACT have on a person. Just as I got the dosages stored away, my wife returned, but I hadn’t had a chance to freshen up the air in the kitchen or my clothing, which still smelled quite strongly. Damn, if figured, I was caught and had to come up with some sort of excuse really fast.

“Hi hon, sorry about the smell, burnt some of my supper when I was watching football, but I think I got most of it cleaned.” At least it was somewhat believable.

She perked up her cute nose and took a couple of sniffs in the kitchen. At first, she had a concerned look on her face, but finally said, “doesn’t smell bad at all, whatta burn?”

“Ah, some taco meat fell when I was heating up the tacos in the oven, then I forgot to shut the oven off.” OK, I had to admit, if nothing else, I was doing a good job of covering up. Darlene, my wife, seemed content with the explanation, but she also seemed to be enjoying the odor floating in the kitchen. “So how did your meeting go?” I asked.

“As ususal, just a bunch of woman’s stuff. Definitely not exciting, gosh, it hot in here.”

“You think so,” I replied, I’m kind of comfortable, but I do have to tell you, you really look hot in a different way. “You’re just horny.”

Well, although we had been married for eight years and shared plenty of sex, in all sorts of fashions, so I can tell when my wife is horny, and I was just joking. But immediately after I said that, she gasped ever so lightly and a startled look briefly showed on her face before she grunted lightly and squeezed her legs together tightly. Something definitely made her horny, really excited, and it seemed to happen right as I said she was horny. Could it be the smell of the MACT? The message never said anything about any such effect. Dar was biting her lower lip, and almost prancing in place, although she didn’t seem aware of her situation. She looked like a little girl who had to go to the bathroom, but didn’t have permission. I asked her, “So what do you want to do now?”

“Fuck your brains out,” was her reply through a raspy, short breathed voice. “Oh, yeah hon, your just a dreamer,” I responded, but I could feel my dick instantly harden, Dar just doesn’t talk like that; something odd was going on for sure.

I looked back at her and she just stood in one place, her eyes were somewhat foggy, dreamy looking. Sort of staring out beyond me, like she was looking at something a long way behind me. Her mouth was moving ever so lightly, like she was quietly speaking, but there was no sound coming from her other than the sound of her short, throaty breathing and quiet moans. I thought what the hell, let’s see what’s happening, so I walked up to her, put my arms around her and said, “stop dreaming, I thought you wanted to attack me.” Instantly, she blinked her eyes and thrust her tongue into my mouth, locking her lips securely onto to mine, giving me one of the hottest kisses I had ever received. The kiss just melted her into what seemed like a bitch in heat, she positioned herself up to me so that my knee ground into her groin, her small, but adequate boobs were smashed tightly against my chest, and she was squirming around so that her crotch slid up and down my leg and her boobs rubbed back and forth. Through her sheer bra and silk blouse, I could feel her taut nipples slide across my chest; they felt more like fingernails scratching my chest, and I thought I could feel my jeans getting damp where she was rubbing against my leg, but discounted that as impossible and figured it was just the heat of her snatch making my leg feel that way.

Her hands broke away from my back and she unbuckled my belt and started to try and open my jeans when I ended the kiss and suggested that I take a quick shower to get the smell off of me, but she gasped, “NOOOO, I can’t wait, fuck me silly, I’m so horny I don’t think I can walk,” as she continued to rub her snatch up and down my leg. “Besides, you smell really, really good.”

OK, I thought, something is definitely not normal here. The smoke from the MACT on my clothing made me smell like a fireman just returning from a three alarm blaze, and Darlene found it attractive? If this MACT was for real, maybe, just maybe the residue of the MACT in the house and on my clothes could act as an aphrodisiac, but what about her reactions? I told her she was horny, and she got really horny. I told her she was a dreamer, and she went into a trance like state. Alright, next test.

“You want to give me a blowjob and swallow all of my cum, don’t you Dar?” I knew that if she did this, something abnormal was happening. Never, ever did she swallow, and very rarely did she give head. She immediately dropped to her knees and practically ripped my jeans off as she pulled them down. My prick, now its full nine inches long, but wrapped up in my underwear, protruded out and she started rubbing it with her hands, scratching it with her long fingernails, and kissing my dick through the underwear, as she whined, “let me have you prick, stick it in my mouth and fuck me with it. Grab my hair and make me swallow you up.”

OK, time to get the underwear off, really fast. Something has happened and I’m not going to delve on it for a really long time. Not right now anyhow, I have a nymph at my crotch who wants me to fuck her mouth. I ripped down my underwear, kicked off my shoes and reached down to rid myself of my jeans and grabbed a wet spot on the leg. Quickly I looked at the jeans and Dar has soaked them, her pussy was leaking through her underwear and leggings, and it had rubbed onto my jeans. “Oh God, I think I’m going to have some wild sex tonight,” I thought to myself at the same time I felt Darlene lock her long fingernails around my balls and stretch them downward, which lowered my hard manhood right to her mouth.

“OH, GGGODDD, your prick,” she said as she lightly touched the tip of my dick with her wet, hot tongue. “I need your prick in my mouth, I need to taste your prick,” she said as she licked the gob of pre-cum from the tip. She was teasing me; no, she was teasing herself. She was seeing how long she could play with my dick before she engulfed it. She pulled down harder on my balls and I could feel her fingernails wrap tightly into my sack. Her head tipped way back and she pulled my manhood over, across her wet, open lips. Her tongue fluttered back and forth on the bottom side of my prick as she pulled me back and forth across her mouth. The moans that escaped from her mouth definitely came all the way from her cunt, I had never heard anything so hot. As she pulled my dick out, away from her open lips, her tongue would reach up and lick the clear pre-cum from the tip of my dick, I was going nuts, she was hot and giving me the blowjob of my life, without yet putting my dick in her mouth.

I looked down to watch my dick pass across her lips from cheek to cheek, and noticed her hand that didn’t have my balls in a vise-like grip was shoved inside her pants, frantically rubbing up and down on her snatch. “Fuck you cunt with your finger Darlene, as you keep giving me a blowjob, but, argh, don’t play too much with your clit, you can’t come until I tell you to come,” I was able to say as her tongue continued to stroke the underside of my prick, dancing around the backside of the head and trailing on down to my balls, only to lick her tongue and make the return trip to lick the oozing pre-cum from the tip of my dick.

Immediately after I told her to finger fuck herself, her hand stopped sliding up and down on her crotch. Clearly, even under her clothes, you could tell her finger, or fingers disappeared into her cunt. Even if one couldn’t have seen the change in the hand, it was clear by the slopping sounds that she was beating her twat. With a moan that must have started at her toes and slowly made it way up through her throat, Darlene crouched down further on her haunches, pulling my balls with her, so much so, I had to somewhat lean over her and brace myself with my hands on the table. This left my dick at about a 45 degree angle pointing to the floor and without hesitation, Darlene tipped her head quickly, not unlike a trained seal who gets a fish put on its nose, and sucked the head of my dick into her warm, moist mouth. I thought that was the end for me as I felt my balls swell to what felt like baseballs, but Darlene had other ideas as she squeezed even tighter on my balls and shoved her index finger upward, directly behind my sack. “Don’t come yet baby, I need to suck you cock deep into my mouth, you have to fuck my throat and squirt your cum deep into my mouth,” she seductively said as she looked up to me with a face that was so sexy and dreamy that just that look could make an ordinary guy get hard.

“I want to fuck your cock with my mouth, I need to fuck your cock with my mouth,” she said as she straightened up on her knees so that she was directly in front of me, still holding my balls in her vice grip fingers. Her fingernails were dug into my balls so tightly that they felt like little knives cutting away at the sack, and I thought that I could balance on her index finger as hard as she was pushing up on the back of my manhood, but that short break relaxed my need to come, so I was ready to go again. Darlene wasn’t ready to stop and she needed my cock in her mouth to, obviously satisfy the command I had given her.

She shoved my dick upward so that it extended past my belly button and starting at the bottom side of the base of my cock, ran her hot, wet tongue up the length of the shaft, up around the head and over to the top of my dick, and then swallowed the whole thing in one swooping motion. No gagging, no pressure, just the smoothest, warmest, tightest feeling around my cock that I ever experience, until I felt Dar’s tongue tickling the bottom side of my shaft as she wiggled it around and around, and began slowly backing off my dick with the suction of a vacuum cleaner. She sucked her way up to the tip of my dick and once again, swallowed the whole thing in one movement. I couldn’t take much more and when I looked down at her, my dick sticking down her throat, her fingers buried in her snatch, pumping away like a jack hammer, my balls swelled with the heat of the moment. I grabbed her hair on both sides of her head and started pumping my cock in and out of her mouth like it was a wet cunt. Never had I felt the pressure build up so fast, so much, and as I started to feel the cum leave my balls, Darlene dropped her grip of my balls, and set my balls in a nest of her hair, which caused what felt like electrical impulses to course through my balls and cock, unleashing a torrent of cum from my dick that felt like it should have blown the back of her head off. I jerked, convulsed and sent three or four more torrents of cum down Dar’s throat as she pulled back so that only a couple of inches of my prick was in her mouth. As I started to settle down from that mind blowing orgasm, she began to tickle the underside of my dick with her tongue and suck really hard, removing any hidden cum from my dick.

I pulled my cock all the way out of her mouth, let go of her hair and “instructed” her to come with the most violent orgasm she has ever had by pinching her clit between her fingers. Without so much as another second passing by, it was obvious that Dar began squeezing her pleasure point and as her fingernails enclosed the little nub, she fell onto her back, “OH, oh God, OOOHH, MY GOD,” as her ass lifted a good four inches off the ground as her hips clamped tightly around her hand. “OOOHHH, AAAHH, AAARRGGG, oh, oh, oh, ah, OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD,” and she exploded, literally exploded, rocking back and forth on her feet and shoulders, swaying her hips back and forth, her eyes and teeth clenched tightly, with her thumb and a finger from her free hand pulling up and pinching a nipple through her blouse and bra like neither pieces of clothing existed. Dar’s moaning and grunting seemed to last forever as I watched her writhing around on the kitchen floor, moving her legs and snatch up and down, never letting go of her clit until she totally collapsed, sweat trickling down her forehead and her labored breathing slowly returning to normal. Nothing but pure sex in action.

I had no idea what had just occurred in the last 40 minutes, but whatever did, was extremely out of the ordinary and with the exception of the MACT odor, had no explanation. Gently, I picked Dar up and noticed that the entire back of her right leg was soaked with her cunt juices, and a small puddle of her cum was pooled up on the floor. I took her to our bed, undressed her, and covered her up without even receiving a response from her, unless the quiet moans of satisfaction could be considered a thank you for caring for her.

Without knowing what caused her behavior, and the fact that she seemed to respond to my instructions, I felt the need to be overly cautious about the effects of the MACT, so I instructed her that any desire to have sex, any desire to give blowjobs, would only come into effect when I said so and then went through the entire set of memory instructions, telling her how important MACT is for her body, how much she will desire MACT, how she need not think about what I was telling her, but that her conscious and subconscious minds fully accept the suggestions and instructions she has received, and that all of her actions as a result of the instructions given by me were to become a part of her as if she had always been that way. She mumbled something gently, curled up on her side and was fast asleep.

Being only 10:00 and given the fact that I was sure I couldn’t sleep yet, I stripped my remaining clothes off, gathered up all of Dar’s and my jeans and underwear in the kitchen and set off to the laundry room to dispose of all the “evidence.” After drying the clothes and then tossing them alone side the bed, like they had been taken off before retiring, I laid down in bed knowing full well that my life was going to have a drastic change, hopefully for the better, and drifted off to sleep.