The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Powers of MACT

Typical disclaimer and warning

Chapter 2—The Test

I jumped up as the alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. Friday morning and hit the snooze button to try and get that extra nine minutes of sleep. As I laid my head down on the pillow, I woke fully at the memory of the previous evening, wondering what type of response I would receive from Dar. Quietly I got out of bed and shut the alarm clock off so I didn’t wake her. Deep in thought as I made coffee, I wondered what changes to Dar I would make if MACT really did work like the story said. I loved her as she was and we had always had a very good sex life. Regular sex, several threesomes with one of my best friends which Dar enjoyed immensely, sans any guy on guy action, a couple threesomes with another girl, including girl on girl action, which at the time both really got into, but afterwards, Dar declared disgusting (I always be that she would do it again though), and several incidents of couples swapping. In addition, Darlene, although she never verbally admitted it, enjoyed our bi-monthly bondage sessions. So, if last night was the result of her smelling the MACT odor, what would I change in her over the next three months?

I was jolted out of my deep thoughts by Dar’s voice in my ear, “Hi hon,” as she wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed tightly.

“Oh, hi, coffee’s almost ready. Did you sleep well?” I responded, somewhat in shock, my heart pounding wondering if she was going to make any mention of last night.

“Like you wouldn’t know how I slept. After you let me cum like that, how could I not sleep like a baby. Now turn around, I think I need some cream before my coffee,” she said as she slid her hand down to my cock and twirled me around.

My prick rose to the occasion as she pulled down my boxers and grabbed my balls like last night. “You really appeared to like getting sucked off while I squeezed your balls, want me to do it again?” Oh my God, she remembered last night, but acted like it was an everyday affair and to top it off, she wanted to give me another blowjob, but I noticed she hadn’t started, only clenched my balls with those fingernails, and waited permission with her head tilted up to mine. Her face almost was begging to have the chance, so I thought, what the hell, let’s go.

“Dar, you gave me one of your best blowjobs ever last night, and I know how much you enjoy sucking my cock. I wouldn’t stop you, but I am glad you asked if you, aah, could.” My dick was swallowed up by her mouth before I finished; I was going to be late for work today.

The sucking, licking, teasing, oh my god, it was like she took lesson; better yet, was an instructor of blowjobs. Her satin tongue glided over my shaft and sent shivers through my body. Close to exploding in her mouth, I grabbed her head and pull my cock out. “Gotta stop Hon, I think you’re extremely horny and need that cunt of your stabbed by my prick.”

She cringed downward and let out a mild grunt as she slid her thighs together. Her eyes squinted and her face contorted in a fashion like when I clamp her nipples tightly when she’s tied down. Obviously, my mere suggestion made her horny again. As she knelt there in front of me, my balls tightly held by her hand and the tip of my cock rubbing her cheeks as she adjusted herself, I reached for the phone and called the office. I can only guess what my message sounded like, “ah, hi, thhis is Don, argh, I’m kinda out of it today, ah, staying home, oh, bye.” I looked down at Dar and she was looking up at me with this silly smirk on her face, and my cock back in her mouth, tongue darting around the head of it like it was wound up by a rubber band. Damn, I’ve got some thinking to do, but for now, “Dar, come on, get the dick out of your mouth and your fingers out of your cunt, let’s hit the bedroom.”

Both of us probably set a world’s record for the sprint to the bedroom, but Darlene won, only because I found it extremely hard to pass her with my balls still locked in her hand. As we jumped into bed, I practically ripped her robe off and bit down on her left nipple which was already rock hard. “Oh god honey, you make me so hot, bite my nipple hard, please. OH, ARGHHH, oh, give me your prick, stick it in my mouth, fuck my mouth with your huge cock, OH” and she froze as I let go of her nipple with my teeth, chest pushed up, stomach sucked in and her cunt pointing upward and outward, begging for attention.

Today, I was going to enjoy my time and have fun. I straddled Dar’s stomach with my knees and sat my butt down on the top of her snatch. I almost thought that I mounted a bucking bronco the way I kept going up and down, but I was set, and my plan was to drive her absolutely crazy with sexual desire. Sure, she could suck my cock, but only as I allowed, and I decided I would be stingy with it. I reached down with both hands and grabbed her nipples, which must have been sticking out a good three quarters of an inch, all wrinkled up and begging to be twisted, pinched and otherwise abused. “OH, that makes me want to fuck you, OH, stop, I can’t stand it, my pussy needs you, my mouth needs you, oh, ahh, mphf, GODDAMMIT, fuck me,” and she looked at me with pleading, apologizing eyes. I pulled her nipples up as far as they would stretch and then let go. As the shock of the pain/pleasure struck her, I moved up so I was sitting on her chest, my cock only inches from her mouth. When Dar opened her eyes, she looked down and saw the gooey pre-cum dangling from the head of my dick and tried to move her head and neck to lick it clean, sticking out her tongue ever so far, hoping I would miscalculate the distance so she could slurp up my cock.

“Want it bitch? You want this cock in your mouth?” “OHHHH, Yesss, let me tongue your prick, let me suck it in, give it to me, I want it,” she said. But she was unable to move enough to get anything and the goo on the tip dropped onto her neck, with a string of it still attached to the head of my cock, since I was holding her arms down with my legs. Again, I moved just a little bit closer to her, and as she twisted her neck to grab my cock with her mouth, I quickly grabbed the leather wrist restraint tied to the bed and fastened it onto her left wrist. “Oh honey, not that, I’m too fucking horny to be teased, please don’t,” but as she was saying that I leapt over her head and sat on her right arm, pulling out the other leather wrist restraint and securing her arms securely in a spread eagle fashion. Usually, during our bondage session, this is where I would blindfold her, but today, with the bright sunlight shining in our bedroom, I decided it was time Darlene saw what she looked liked bound and tied, leaving her snatch open to the world. Also, normally I would clamp her nipples with chopsticks fastened together with rubber bands, but today I had to find something much showier, since she would be watching, or at least could watch.

From our collection, I chose a set of red, plastic spring clamps which were circle shaped with the clamp at one side. I had drilled out the center of the clamp with a 3/8 drill, which was easily too small to accommodate Dar’s swollen nipples, but when opened and wrapped around the nipples, lifts the nipples up tight and squeezes them tightly. On the levers of the clamp, I installed a thumb screw to allow me to be the tension controller, giving me complete control over her. As I pulled the clamps out of the night stand, Dar’s eyes were transfixed on what was coming next and she lightly bit her lower lip in anticipation. With the clamps in my hand, I bent my head down to her right nipple and licked it roughly with my tongue, making it wrinkle together even tighter, and then I bit down firmly on the hardened nub, causing her to gasp in surprise, pain, and pleasure. With her nipple tightly held by my teeth, I started to raise my head up, pulling her entire boob up to form a pyramid, which made the grip of my teeth on her aching nipple seem to be even firmer. Her flat stomach dropped down to what appeared to be only an inch or two from her back as she squeezed her pussy in anticipation of the clamp being fastened on her nipple, and the treatment I was giving her. Just as she relaxed somewhat and took a quick breath, I bit down extra hard on her nipple and then let it escape from my teeth. Quickly, as she screamed in exhilaration and pushed her cunt outward from the sensation felt on her nipple, I wrapped the clamp around the hardened tip and unscrewed the adjustment so that it went as tight as possible. The nerve from her nipple to her pussy overloaded from the effect of the clamped nipple and as I spread her legs, her juices practically flowed from her snatch, wetting the tender area between her cunt and asshole.

Using my finger, I lightly tapped on that tender area which caused Dar to push out her pussy, wanting to fill the open void with something, but I carefully teased her and watched even more sex juice escape her pussy. My God, I had never seen her so wet before, and it was so sweet smelling and so sticky I just had to smear it around the outer lips of her shaved pussy and then started to lick it off, but without so much as touching the inner lips or her clit. “AAAHHRRGG, fuck me, I can’t take much more, pleaseeeeeeee, shove your cock up my cunt,” she screamed as I slid my finger around her cunt, downward and then around her asshole and back up to that little area of skin in between.

Her pussy lips were alternating in and out, pumping like a heart, trying to come into contact with anything that would allow her to peak the mountain and orgasm, but I was thinking about the command I had given her last night and wasn’t sure if she would climax without my verbal permission. In amongst her moans and grunts of pleasure, I decided to investigate further and after drenching my fingers with her cunt juices, moved away from her soaking pussy and gently rubbed my sticky fingers against the tip of the clamped nipple. “OOOOOHHHHH,” escaped from Dar’s mouth before she clenched her eyes and mouth shut, gasped in some air, and began sliding her butt from side to side, trying desperately to find some self gratification.

Before she could take another breathe, I grabbed her left nipple in my teeth and bit down hard, “OOOOOOHHHHHHH, oh, AAAAAAahh, Umphhh,” were the only guttural sounds that Dar could make. Quickly, I clamped this excited nipple as I had done the right one, causing her body to arch upward as the sensation traveled from her captured tit down to her clit like an electricity bolt. Now was the time to fasten the legs apart so Dar would have no control over access to that soaking pussy, or for that matter, any other part of her body.

From under the bed I pulled out ankle restraints and leather straps which fit high up on her thighs and strapped them in place. Next I bent her knees upward so that her feet touched her ass and expertly fastened her ankles to the thigh straps with double ended metal snaps. With this accomplished, I fastened another leather straps tightly around the upper part of her knees and clipped roped snaps into the D rings so that her knees were pulled outward to the sides of the bed. Before me lay a fully captured woman, the only movement allowable was the turning of her head, and the contracting of her pussy. As I sat between her legs, I admired the slick pussy, with juices flowing freely down onto her butt hole and disappearing below that into the sheets, her flat stomach, heaving with the sharp, quick breaths, and the clamped nipples, the tips sticking proudly above the plastic, begging to be tortured. But I needed a smoke.

“Well honey, gotta go for a bit, need to take a piss and then I’m gonna have a smoke. Anything you want while I’m up?”

“You fucker, don’t you dare. Come here and fuck me. Shove your cock up my pussy, my mouth, or my ass if you want, but make me come, fuck me. Don’t go, please,” was all she could say before she sucked in her breath and fought the urgency of the sensations of arousal on her tight nipples and sopping cunt.

As I got up, I retrieved the nine inch cock shaped vibrator from the night stand and turned it on. Dar’s eyes opened widely, “nnnnnnoooooo, not that, I want you.” “Shut up or this will be in your mouth instead,” I replied, which effectively quieted her down, but she continued to stare at the pink, vibrating prick. Gently I move the vibrator over first her right nipple and then her left nipple, causing ripples of pleasure to curse through her body. I trailed the tip of the vibrating dick along the bottoms of her boobs, down to her bellybutton, and into the tiny patch of hair just above her aching cunt, but not onto her clit. Ever so lightly I continued, circling her outer pussy, touching her asshole, and shoving gently, then back up around her snatch to just above her clit, then back down to the ass. Noises were impossible from Dar, she was so far gone, wanting to end this with a climax that would compare to none, her eyes were shut, her muscles tense and rigid, focusing all her energy into her cunt, and the teasing was becoming unbearable.

As the juices continued to spill out of the bottom of her pussy lips down onto her asshole, I slid the vibrator between the two and let her arch her cunt downward so that the tip of the vibrator was just touching the bottom of her hole. As she tried to move downward to swallow the vibrator with her cunt, I shoved it in as hard and as fast as I could, which caused her to scream in ecstasy, feeling the inner cunt being filled to its maximum. Quickly I slid a special waist belt around her that had a second leather strap attached from the front to the back and ran between her legs. As I tightened both straps, I effectively trapped the vibrator in her cunt and left to have my smoke, calculating that as a result of the MACT residue last night, she would not have an orgasm until I instructed her to come.

Ten minutes later, I returned to the bedroom and was met by wild, animalistic eyes filled with overpowering lust in a face and body covered with sweat. “L-l-l-let, m-mee, c-c-c-cooommmeeee,” Darlene whispered throatily.

“C-c-come here, f-f-fuck my pussy. P-p-p-please, s-s-shove y-y—your cock up my cunt. Make me c-c-c-um, she pleaded, with what appeared to be the last ounces of energy left in her body; her arms and legs limp against the leather restraints as if her body was made to be in that position.

“Damn,” I said to myself, “something definitely has happened since last night.” I checked my watch, it was now 8:30, it had been about two hours of sexual teasing, not only for Dar, who was much more worn than I, but for myself as well and I was more than ready to fill her body up with my hot cum, but I hadn’t decided where it should go. I needed to buy some time so that when we concluded this sexual episode, I could give Darlene a refreshing drink, with MACT, but dosages had to be at least 12 hours apart, so I had about an hour and a half to go.

I moved to the bed and stripped all my clothes off, Dar was now only mumbling, “fuck me, suck you, get me off, fuck me...” in the quietest, throaty voice I had ever heard come from her mouth. I took off the waist belt and held the vibrator in place with my hand. The sheets below Dar’s snatch were soaked with her juices and more continued to flow from her cunt as it sucked, released, sucked, released, the vibrator, effectively fucking itself. There was so much cunt juice that I started scooping it with my fingers and coated by cock with it, and then moved my hands up to her swollen, clamped nipples and gently teased them, which caused Dar to mildly convulse, jerking in an arching fashion and begging me with her eyes, her tongue trying to keep her lips moist, but failing. I pulled the vibrator out of Dar’s snatch and with my juice coated dick, I lined myself up and slowly shoved the tip of my cock into Dar’s cunt and held it there. Never before had I felt anything so hot and silky; it was the absolute fuck whole, her inner cunt lips kept up the sucking/releasing action they had been doing on the vibrator, actually tickling my dick like a tongue. The little bit of humping her body could do, either limited by exhaustion of the bonds, would not allow her to get any more of my cock into her than what I wanted her to have. After about two minutes of kneeling in between her legs with the tip of my dick in her cunt, I pulled it out and lowered the angle so that I was lined up to her asshole.

Somehow, Dar found the energy to tip her butt upwards a little and moved it toward my outstanding dick. Her ass, coated with so much of her pussy juice was lubricated and waiting. The pussy juice on my dick allowed an unobstructed entrance into her ass as I slid half ways into her back hole without any resistance. Although anal sex was nothing new to us, the openness of her butt hole and the cunt juice lubrication was about enough for me to cum on the spot. Gently I pulled back a little, shoved my fingers into Dar’s cunt and then spread more juice around my cock so that I was able to shove the entire length of my cock into her asshole in two attempts. I pounded her ass for what seemed like an hour, my balls bouncing off her ass and my thumb pressing directly on her clit before my balls swelled up and I felt the cum sliding along my tubes to fill her back end full. As the cum drenched her inner ass, I squeezed her clit between my thumb and finger and looked at Dar’s face, oblivious to the world, somewhere in a dream land of her own. Almost catatonic until I said, “Dar, you need to cum, so cum.”

Laying on top of her as I was, I could feel the shivers begin in her toes and fingers, shaking her hands and feet and traveling to her cunt. As Dar’s legs began to quiver and she began to squeeze my dick with her ass muscle, I kept my thumb and finger pinching her clit and with the other hand, reached up and released both nipple clamps which was too much for her to take and she violently shook with her orgasm. “OOOHHHHHMYGODDDDDI’MMMMM FFUCKKINGCOMMING!!!!!!!!! OHHHFUCKOHHAARPHGODDAMMITFUCKING OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” If she hadn’t of been tied down bed, I don’t believe we would have stayed together as she violently shook, quivered, convulsed, bit at the air, and clenched her teeth and fists. What a site to behold.

As Dar came down from her mind shattering orgasm, her tensed up muscles fell limp, her knees falling outward toward the sides of the bed and her hands letting loose of the ropes that bound her wrists. Her breathing began to return to normal and she jerked several times at the restraints, but never made a sound to have them removed. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead and sideways down her rib cage from the valley between her heaving breasts. With a look of total satisfaction fell across her face, Dar passed onto a much need nap within minutes after having experienced her most memorable orgasm ever. Gently I removed the leather straps from her knees, unsnapped her feet from her hips and removed those restraints, and laid her legs down flat. I retrieved a towel from the bathroom and gingerly dabbed her still wet pussy area and lifted the covers over her. Leaving her wrist bound to the bed, I let her rest peacefully. I concluded that since I was hanging around the house the full day that I would wake Dar in a couple of hours with a fresh glass of spumante MACT cocktail and set the process in full swing, since obviously, it had some effect on her. To what extent, however, I hoped to learn.