The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Powers of MACT

Typical disclaimer and warning

Chapter 3—The Awakening

While Darlene slept away the effects of her earth shattering orgasm, wrists bound to the bed, I sat down in the kitchen and began to ponder what alterations I should set into process when I gave her the MACT. Unlike a lot of my friends, Dar has always been considerate and caring, in tune to my needs and always willing to try something new. Physically, on top of being extremely attractive, she kept herself in good conditions and was able to turn quite a few heads in a short skirt and heels. Sex was always great for me, but I did realize that her desire was not always as strong or as often as I would like, but since her indoctrination last night, I had a feeling that may have changed. Nonetheless, I jotted down a note to be sure to increase her sexual libido considerably.

Most of the things I wrote down were really changes to be made to Darlene which were really quite unselfish. Knowing that humans do not use a great portion of the brain, I decided to energize parts of her brain through the MACT conditioning to allow her to generate antibodies within herself to keep from getting sick, fight off any disease, including any sexually transmitted disease, and maintain her metabolism so she didn’t gain weight. I also decided that a suggestion to exercise regularly to stay in good muscle shape would not be a burden on her. On somewhat of a selfish impulse, I resolved to condition her brain to end her monthly period, but to just put that in abeyance in the event we someday decided to raise a family. As much as that bloody week interrupted our lives, I didn’t think this would be offensive either.

Selfishly, I decided that with her increased sexual desire, that she must be convinced that I was the only person in the world worthy of having sex with, or in the alternative, those persons that I told her to have sex with. I didn’t want her bringing the mailman into the house everyday for a quick blowjob or other quickie, especially since I decided that in addition to her having an orgasm on my command, she would also be able to climax naturally, just that those orgasms would be twice as intense as they used to be. Looking into the near future, I also concluded that she should have no inhibitions to having sex with another female, as long as I had consented or brought another woman to her. Lastly, and quite selfishly, I decided to instruct her that not only was cum, my cum wonderful to eat, she would also find great satisfaction in having me cum on any part of her skin or hair and that when I came on her, she would experience a mild orgasm and find the need to clean herself up with her hands and then eat my cum.

Without a doubt, I didn’t want to alter Darlene to any great degree, but I knew that the conditioning I had planned for her would allow her active participation in the future alteration of other subjects, some of which I envisioned with extreme modifications to their minds and personalities. Visions of slaves serving us our every desire and providing for us caused an arousal between my legs and the hardening of my dick brought me back to the present. Looking at the clock, I noticed that it was 11:00, well past the twelve hour period necessary between dosages of MACT so I popped the cork on a bottle of spumante, poured a fluted glass almost full and dropped in a dosage of MACT, which caused the spumante to fizz and spit like an Alka-Setlzer in water. After just a few brief moments, the spumante settled down to normal and there was no sign of the foreign chemical.

I set the loaded spumante on the bedstand and gently released one of Dar’s wrists so that she would be able to sit up in the bed. As she woke, it was obvious that she had enjoyed the sex and the rest, as she put her hand on my cock without hesitation and gave it a squeeze. “You think you’re really a master don’t you honey?” she said in a somewhat raspy voice as she began stroking my dick to attention.

I responded as I thought if only she knew how masterful I will be, “well, I don’t want to brag, but you can’t deny it can you. Here, I bet you’re thirsty, and since we have all day together, I thought maybe a glass of spumante would start your day off well, or should I say afternoon’” and handed her the glass. Since she has never been much of a drinking person, I was ready for the questionable response she gave me with her eyes and quickly countered any thoughts she may be having with, “maybe this will give you some energy for our next round.”

Giggling at the suggestion, she asked, “would you untie my other hand and we can go into the kitchen and have a smoke with the drink?” As I reached over her to loosen the other wrist, she cupped her hand around my balls and gave them a tight squeeze and said, “maybe I should add something to this drink to make it more flavorful, you got any idea what would work?” knowing full well that she meant some of my cum.

“Sorry hon, you’re just going to have to wait until later, let me build up a reserve that’s worth swallowing,” I replied as I rolled down the bed and sat up, allowing her to be free, at least for the moment. “Come on, you wanted the smoke, let’s get going,” I said not trying to show my impatience. She began to climb out of bed when she realized how sore her muscles were, especially the one stuck between her butt cheeks, but slowly, she was able to move to the side of the bed and stand up and wrap her robe around her body. The only comment made was non-verbal, the look in her eyes, kind of a “what the fuck is happening” look, which I completely ignored. She grabbed her spumante and followed me to the kitchen.

“Ugh, is this a cheap bottle of spumante? It seems to have quite a bite to it,” was her immediate response to the MACT cocktail.

“No, same stuff I always buy for you. Maybe it’s just a combination of everything that’s been in your mouth this morning already,” I chuckled. “Be a sport and just chug it down,” I said, even though I knew it would take several sips for her to drink the tiny portion.

After about ten minutes, Darlene finished the glass of spumante, and although the bottle was open, I didn’t offer another glass for fear of her tasting the difference. Maybe we could finish it later, but for right now, the countdown was on. According to the instructions, I was anticipating Dar’s eyes to get hazy and unfocused within a half hour after drinking the MACT. After doing some preliminary questioning to ensure her altered state of mind, I had another four hours to work with her mind, although I didn’t anticipate any session that long, but what the hell, who knows what might happen. The instructions anticipated this, but went on to explain that the full four hours was never intended for the giving of continual suggestions, but rather to allow the conscious and subconscious mind to accept the information and adapt it into the proper brain categories so that both minds accept the orders as something that has been reoccurring, thus natural.

Within that four hour period, it is best to make the suggestion that the submitted person sleep after one is content with the instructional process, or to leave them sitting, in the stupor fabricated by MACT, since all they will do is sit and stare, unless directed to do something different. No physical activity is suggested and no extensive mental activity is a must. It seemed kind to me to consider suggesting the person go to sleep during the MACT processing, and that seemed fit for Darlene. Maybe the next person I would leave in one place, just for the fun of it, but I couldn’t envision being so cruel to Dar.

We had moved our way out into the porch to enjoy the view of the neighborhood and Dar had just about finished her second cigarette when I noticed her speech becoming slurred, well, not really slurred, but slowed down, almost unsure of the pronunciation or usage of the particular word. I tried to carry on a conversation with her to make sure MACT was working (by this time I was becoming quite positive that the MACT instructions were no hoax and I had fell upon a spectacular secret), since a full half hour hadn’t passed, but her answers made no sense anymore. “Dar, do you think the lawn needs mowing?” “Ah, the world is mmmm, your-yours,” she was able to mumble out of her mouth.

Well, enough is enough. I introduced myself to her, “Darlene, you know me, I’m your husband and lover, do you know my name?”

“You...are...the con-controller, ...my master. With...without...you I would...ent...egggg...sist.”

“Are you ready to listen closely to my suggestions and instructions?”

“Ye....sssss.”

“Alright, over the next several weeks, you are going to periodically have a taste of something, always mixed with either a sweet drink or a sweet food, that may have a slightly bitter taste, somewhat like a bad cup of coffee. You will no longer notice that taste, you will not be aware that the specific food or drink has any different taste. Today, you had a funny tasting glass of spumante, but from this point forward, if you have one glass of spumante with the bitter flavor and immediately thereafter have another glassful without the bitter addition, you will not be able to distinguish any difference. To you, spumate is spumante and a chocolate chip cookie is a chocolate chip cookie. You know whatever the taste is, it is meant to be good for you, or else I would not allow you to have it. Do you understand?”

“Ye....sssss.”

Now you, like all other people, only use portions of the brain for normal thought processing. There is a vast portion of the mind that sits idle, waiting to be called upon. One portion is able to provide you with the ability to create natural antibodies to fight against all illness and diseases which may try to invade your body. These can be viruses, bacteria, or a host of other germs, including any sexually transmitted disease. You will reach out to your mind and find that part, the part that can fight off anything foreign to your body. You will instruct your own mind to begin that function and to maintain it. Do you understand?’

“Ye....sssss.”

On and on I went with each suggestions or instruction. Each time when I finished and asked Darlene if she understood, I got the same response. A lethargic “Ye....sssss.” I told her that she would no longer have to suffer with a monthly period. That she would instruct her body to stop going through the monthly process since there was no need any longer, but that her hormones balance would not be altered. “Ye....sssss.” But you will only put your menstruation on hold, if instructed by me, you will again have a period monthly, but only then. “Ye...sss.”

Finally, I went onto the totally selfish changes I wanted to get from her. Your sexual desire will increase dramatically, “Ye....sssss.” All it will take for you to become extremely horny is for me to touch you, “Ye....sssss.” You will only be attracted to me, or to another person, male or female, if I suggest that you should find that person attractive, “Ye....sssss.” You will have no inhibitions when it comes to having sex, “Ye....sssss.” If I suggest that you find another female attractive and suggest having sex with her, you will find your desire towards this woman will light your fire, you will become sexually attracted to her and want to please her sexually as well, “Ye....sssss.”

You will find that my cum acts as a very powerful aphrodisiac, you will never hesitate to take me in your mouth and suck my cum down your throat, “Ye....sssss.” You will never be offended by my shooting my cum on any part of your body, when my cum touches you on any part of your body, you will have a mini-orgasm, “Ye....sssss.” You will love the feel of my cum on your body; you will always want to eat my cum if I don’t shoot it up your cunt or your ass and you will clean your body off and eat it, “Ye....sss.”

“You will always retain your individualism, your personal attitude, you will not be altered in any manner with respect to your personal convictions or opinions other than is instructed or suggested by me. You will not be prevented from disagreeing with me, except to the extent I have instructed or suggested to you. I love you very much and am helping you have a happier life,” I instructed. You will exercise to remain in good athletic shape and you will always be happy with your body,” I continued, with each suggestion receiving the monotone “Ye....sssss” from her.

Lastly, and just before going through the required declaration about not remembering the MACT induced state, I instructed her that upon final and full conditioning, she would be aware of the fact that her mind had received some minor suggested alterations and that slowly, over a period of two years, she would become fully aware of the changes I made to her mind, but would never be upset, angry, or dissatisfied because of her altered persona. Her first revelation about the MACT changes would be the fact that she was able to put her monthly cycle on hold, and would continue from that point, the underlying purpose being I wanted her to participate in the taking and transition of the next person.

“Darlene, now sleep, and when you wake up, you will feel very rested, very content, very sensual, and very happy,” I instructed and with a fading whisper she replied, “Yeeeee....sssss,” and drifted into dreamland. As I watched her sleep, I resolved to only repeat the suggestions already given to her for the next eleven sessions, maybe with some minor alterations, so that the finished product would be my loving wife, only a bit more loving to me, without becoming a sex zombie; that would be saved for future participants.

It was almost evening before I heard any movement in the bedroom by Darlene, and I patiently waited in the porch to see what type of response I would receive from her. Minutes later she came strolling out into the porch, dressed only in some very short shorts and a loose, but form fitting T-shirt. I was without a doubt that no bra covered her boobs since her nipples proudly exclaimed their independence by poking out from her chest, and the way her shorts separated her cunt lips, I probably would have won a bet that she didn’t have underwear on either. Her passed the shoulder, brunette hair with natural auburn highlights was smoothly brushed and flowing freely around her face, not pulled back in a pony tail as usual. Her face radiated the glow that had been placed inside of her by the MACT, and as she entered she coyly said, “What, don’t like my company so you drug me and make me sleep all day?”

I almost felt obligated to confess and tell her the whole process, but then I remembered that I had not allowed her to recall any MACT induced trances until the process was complete, so I responded, “No, obviously you can’t handle one drink and sex early on in the day. You must have been completely spent by the pleasure. Now come over here.”

“Let me feel your hair, it looks so soft,” and I motioned for her to come kneel between my legs, “and put your behind your back, down by your butt and lock your fingers together.”

Her inquisitive look almost made me laugh, but there was no question or hesitation on her part as she knelt in front of me and placed her hands as instructed. As I gently ran my fingers through her hair, she shivered, which made her already hard nipples swell together even more and stick out like little radio knobs. She straightened up so that her knees came together and as I wrapped my hands through her hair and around the back of her neck, she began to rotate her thighs and squirm ever so lightly, like she didn’t want me to notice, but also didn’t want to deny herself the heat and pleasure attacking her snatch. I continued to massage the back of her neck and caused her to close her eyes and drop her head slightly as a quite sigh escaped from her mouth. I didn’t let up and soon the quite moans from her increased in volume and intensity so that it sounded like a purring tiger. Her tongue split her lips open and slowly and sexily circled around her lips, gently wetting them and inviting an invasion. Her stomach and groin muscles were flexing and relaxing in a manner which left nothing to the imagination, as each time they tightened, I could see the seam of her shorts get sucked into her split cunt lips and then slowly get slid out as the muscles relaxed. Obviously, she was fucking her clit with her shorts and getting great pleasure from the mini-orgasms that continued to shutter through her body as my hands began to slowly descend down her back, causing my chest to push against her head, which then caused Dar to tip back so that her butt rested against her calves and the floor. That movement in turn, caused her already excited pussy to jut out forward, which pushed the middle seam of her shorts to rub directly against her swollen clit. I could see her cunt lips pulsating through the shorts and could watch as her muscles tightened, sucking the fabric of her shorts into her snatch.

Her heightened sexual arousal had its affect on me as I noticed my cock straining to get loose from the constraints of my own clothes. Living on the edge of suburbia has its benefits, and with no neighbors able to look into the porch, I stopped massaging Dar’s back and stood up so that I could remove my pants and shorts as Dar seemed to freeze like a statute, except for the stomach and groin muscles constant fucking of her clit and her shallow, short breaths. As I stood up, Dar opened her eyes and as she saw my prick at attention, that lustful desire I saw when she fell victim to the MACT odor in the kitchen encased and glazed her stare. No words escaped her mouth and her hands remained clasped behind her back, but her face was pleading to have my cock, somewhere, somehow, and damned fast. I must admit, I was a believer of the power of MACT.

With all the sex in the world ahead of me, I decided to have some fun with Dar, since I knew she had been having mini-climaxes ever since I first grabbed her hair. I could tell that she was ready for the ultimate in orgasms, but needed more attention, just the thing I would give her, but in time. Right now, I needed my self esteem built up by being wanted; I needed her to beg for me, but I also needed her to remain on the edge of an orgasm and since she could get herself off, I needed to take control of her ability before it was too late. “Dar honey, what’s that look on your face for?” I mockingly asked.

“Don’t...don’t do it again, ppplleeaaseeee, just come here, don’t tease meee,” she whined. “You know I’m horny, you know I’m always horny when you play with my hair; come, argh, heree”, she grunted as she pushed her snatch against her shorts.

“Tut tut. Don’t go getting too excited Dar. I don’t want you having an orgasm before we have some fun, that would ruin everything wouldn’t it?”

“Aaghhh, ye...sss,” she said as she rotated her hips together, “but come over here, bring your hard cock to me, pleeeaaaseeee.”

“Under one condition,” I said as she looked at me but didn’t ask what, “that being you can’t move from the position you are in, alright?” “Yesssss,” she whimpered, “yes.”

I walked up to her and she was opening her mouth and licking her lips in anticipation of my cock, but I walked behind her instead of the front and shoved my dick along side of her head, letting her soft, velvety hair wrap itself around my hardness. Slowly I let my cock touch her cheek and sent her into another mini-climax. I began fucking her hair and neck, just under her ear, keeping by prick away from her mouth, sliding it forward in her hair until my balls would touch her back and then pulling back slowly. As much as she tried to capture my cock with her mouth, her attempts were futile without the liberty of moving her head. As the sticky pre-cum oozed from my dick her hair wiped it away from the tip and spread it along the shaft, she seemed to be smelling, more like sniffing a fragrance she didn’t quite recognize, with deep breaths. I turned to her side and with my left hand, took a small portion of her hair from the top of her head and pulled it backwards, causing her head to tilt back, her face almost looking straight up. I stuck my dick between the back of her skull and the back of her neck and continued to fuck her long hair rhythmically to her moans and grunts.

“Pleeeeaaasssee........argh......f-ff-fucc-k me. Ooooohhh, I nee-eed y-your c-coc—k,” she groaned.

“L-let-t.....m—m-me....sssuck y-y-your c-c-cock,” she whined as I pulled myself out of her silky hair. I felt like an emperor, in total control and without any resistance whatsoever, but enough was enough. Darlene needed some more intense attention than I was giving, and I was more than ready to give it to her so I moved around to the front of her. Without even as much as a split second passing, she engulfed by engorged prick into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on it, sliding her lips up to the very base while tickling the all around with her tongue, and then pulling back as she flattened her tongue against the tender bottom side of my dick, sending waves of pleasure cursing through my body. After about ten of these strokes, I felt myself ready to come, but wanted to invade her cunt this time so I pulled out quickly, pulled her up and stripped her shorts off. I then knelt her back down, moved her arms from her backside, and tipped her all the way back, causing her to be forced to spread her knees apart as her hips bent over her calves, all without the slightest attempt by her to move independently. Positioned like this, Darlene’s sopping cunt presented itself outward and upward, the pussy lips spread open, begging for a cock.

I knelt down on my knees in front of her, and despite her minuscule attempts to move forward, I positioned the tip of my dick at her hot opening so it just barely touched the soft inner folds of her cunt. Dar shivered, shook, and her cunt muscles contracted in an attempt to suck my prick in, but I held it steady. She made several move attempts to wrap her cunt lips around my cock, but without being able to move, she made no further contact than I allowed. Again, I pulled by dick away a few inches, lined it up to her open cunt with my hand and with one swift motion, pounded my cock into her, “AARRGHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHHH, F-FUUUUUUUUCCCCK MEEEE,” she growled as I felt the satin tunnel wrap itself around me tightly.

Slowly to her groans and whimpers, I stroked her pussy with my dick as I felt her pussy juice start to run down her crack. Each time I pushed in tight, my balls would hit against her sopping wet asshole with a loud slap. I felt her cunt muscles tightening even more around my dick and I knew her orgasm was only seconds away. I pumped extra hard and reached down and violently grabbed her rock hard, pulling her boobs upwards to such a degree that I began to raise her shoulders. With Dar writhing in sexual agony, I waited for her to explode, but she stayed on the verge of the climax, unable to achieve her goal when I remember I had told her earlier not to come. I squeezed her nipples harder and said “cum” to which effect her cunt exploded into a gushing fountain of sex juice, spilling out of her, running down to her asshole and falling onto the floor. Wave after wave after wave of her cum juice rolled out of her cunt, her breathing stopped (or so it seemed), her stomach muscles completely pushed down as her cunt lips contracted with each wave of her orgasm. After what seemed an eternity, Dar floated back to reality as I continued to kneel over her, keeping my dick in her pussy and waiting for my chance to explode.

As she settled down even more, I began to pump her cunt again as I released one nipple and reached behind me and found her asshole. With all of her love juice still around, my two finger slid easily into her backside with no resistance. Once my fingers were all the way up her butt hole, I spread the tips out like a 60’s “peace” sign and curled them up around my cock inside of her cunt, being separated only by that thin layer of velvet skin. I pumped a few more times this way and felt the heat of my balls start to flow to my dick so I pulled out of her cunt,gabbed one of her hands and wrapped it around my slick dick and as she stroked me with her hand, I squirted string after string of my gooey cum onto her stomach and chest. As much cock started to go limp, she continued gently teasing it and then used it as a rope to pull herself up far enough so that she could start licking the last few drops of cum off the tip. Slowly, she lapped her tongue around my dick, cleaning my cum and hers from the softened rod until I couldn’t stand the attention any longer and had to pull away from her. Dar laid back down and gently slid her calves out from underneath her so that she was flat on the floor. Reaching to her stomach and chest with both hands, she began scooping my ropes of cum up to her mouth, licking and lapping her own cum filled fingers until she could get no more. Then she just laid there with that contented look on her face that I have always love. Sitting on my ass between her legs, I watched her rest, her shiny cunt now slowly closing.

Although I had many more MACT treatments for Darlene, I resolve there and then that we would be picking a subject to fulfill our joint sexual desires without delay. I already had an idea who would be perfect, but keeping with the plan, I intended to have Dar agree so that both of us could seduce her.