The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is erotic gay fiction, and contains adult material meant for mature audiences ONLY. It may contain supernatural themes, sex scenes, mind control, drug use, pornography and other adult themes. If you want to use the story please ask first.

Praise the Goddess

It is a little known fact that people create their god or gods. I don’t mean that in the sense of fiction or imaginary figures, but of actual birth and creation of beings. Humans produce an existence by believing in it. At first they have only a concept in which the being is created. This pre-being is born out of some other concept or multiple concepts such as love, peace, divinity, protection, justice or vengeance.

“Come on babe, let’s go to your place” he whispers in my ear. He slides his had down my exposed stomach and stops when his fingers just barely start to go down my mini-skirt.

“Why can’t we go to your place?” I ask innocently. I know what comes next will be a bunch of bull shit, but this is an act. He thinks I’m an idiot, blonde that dresses risqué to get the boys to notice me. He thinks I’m easy and rich little girl.

“There a bunch of my buds there. They’d want you for themselves, even if you didn’t want it. The pain of having a bunch of roomies.”

While he speaks the truth about his roommates, that isn’t the real reason why we go to my place. In his mind we’ll go to my place and have sex. If I’m not willing, then in make me willing, in other words rape me. Then he’ll take the butterfly knife out of his right pocket and kill me in some matter with it. He’ll carve profanities in my skin such as “whore” and “slut”, I’m not sure before or after he goes through with the murder. Then when all is done, he’ll search for valuables and cash.

A sick man, but I let him in my apartment anyways. He’s pretty cocky. He has gotten away with this scenario three times now. He has the looks that made his pervious sins easier. Long curly black hair accents his dark features. He dresses in form fitting clothing that accents his slim muscular body. Dressed to kill in a literal sense. He’s also smart, in a Hannibal Lecter sort of way.

He is not the kind to believe in gods. He doesn’t event believe in the concepts of virtues and ethics. A casebook example of a person with anti-social personality disorder. A person bound my no morals, an absence of cultural principles and bound by no god. But just because he does not believe in concepts of virtues and gods does not make him invulnerable to them.

Once a concept is acknowledged it carries about an existence all its own. In old days gods of one culture could punish enemies of other cultures. One need not to believe to interact. After all, if a being only existed or did miracles only for believers, how would new believers come to be?

“If you want to get kinky, why don’t you go to that cabinet over there,” I say

He chuckles and walks toward the large wooden cabinet I point to. “Any handcuffs in there?” Figures he’d ask that. He opens the doors and finds no handcuffs or toys that he assumes that are in there. No, only a small shrine lies within those doors. A four foot statue of a woman with long hair flying petrified in all directions. Her breasts exposed and arms reaching down toward an embrace of her followers. Her body is a simple gray stone with the exception of her eyes are pale white.

Humans create their gods. Usually they give them a name, sometimes they don’t. Sometimes it is simply forgotten over time, but they are still recognized by individuals. Soon there is a being that is created from that concept. It is life, but not within our scope of life. It is something more.

He stares at my Goddess. The eyes turn red. Vengeance is in order. His legs begin to shake as he kneels before her idol, not taking his eyes off of her. The eyes slowly turn back to their pale white as he falls to the ground asleep.

I take my cell phone out and make a call. “Hey Joe, this is Faith. Can you and the guys come over now? We’re ready to start the baptism.

Faith isn’t my real name, just an alias to carry out the work of my Goddess. Many men came into my life before and did cruel things. My Goddess saved me. She healed my scars, both physical and emotional. She punished those who did me wrong.

She was originally created on the concept of justice of women. Punish them men that harmed women. For the most part the punishment is the same. The man would not longer want the woman’s touch that caused him to sin. But a crime born of lust must be punished by lust.

Aaron, my guest, awakes confused. Four other men are around him. He starts to look scared, probably for the first time in his life. He has been blessed as well as cursed. He now has a conscience.

“Aaron, you have done wrong and it is due time to be punished and start repenting for your sins. You must accept your eternal punishment.”

I know he heard every word I said, but most of his attention was upon the four men in the room. All nude with erect cocks. They too had received the eternal punishment. His attraction to women was now gone and there was an eternal lust that could never be satisfied.

Joe, a big brute of a man stepped forward. “Come on. Time to start serving your punishment.” He took Aaron’s long hair and dragged his face to his crotch. Not much forcing was needed after that. His mouth soon started paying attention to Joe’s dick. He began by licking, but soon moved on to devouring the 9″ piece of meat.

I left to do some computer work in the next room as the rest of the three guys stared literally tearing off Aaron’s cloths. None of them saw me leave. I was not needed here. They were all red-eyed sinners, those that deserved the vengeful wraith of the goddess. There was Steven, he was abusive to his wife of two years. She ran away and he hunted her down like an animal. She ended up in the hospital. Russell, the youngest was a former chemistry major in college that played around with too many date rape drugs. Tom used to rape women on the street. Then there was Joe, one of the men from my past.

All deserved the curse. Some, like Aaron, were good looking before. Most are given good looks to make them more appealing. A survival instinct the Goddess added.

Gods need to be acknowledged to continue to exist. Worship is considered recognition of their existence. As a survival instinct worship is usually forced in some manner. Not worshipping can be punishable by lack of action, destruction or social disapproval by the mortal community. Others like my Goddess make worship pleasurable. Her worship is preformed by a male sexual intercourse. Which is why she has survived so long even though her name was forgotten. Every time she punishes a man, she creates a new participant in her worship.

This spiral of power is why she has survived while most, but not all, other pagan deities have fallen. This is why so many other religions ostracize and ban homosexuality, especially male homosexuality. They fear her. They know of her existence and worry for their own existence. But even though they attempted to smother her existence, she carried on within the shadows.

Recently thanks to people like me, she has become stronger, more influential. Aaron was finding that out first had. He was getting louder so I went to check on things. He was being gangbanged by the guys and moaning in pleasure. His face and hair were covered in cum. They had been at this for two hours now. Aaron would now find an unquenchable lust. A never-ending need that would never be fulfilled. His dick will always stand at attention, his balls will never dry and no fetish he will deny.

Aaron will now be an acolyte, one who assists in the performance of liturgical rites. He would need to attend school first to better attend to his duties, but tonight we will show him the church.

Gods exist because we worship and believe. They interact because we allow them to do so. But these interactions create a stronger faith in their existence. This confirmation of existence allows the gods to be. And so a loop if formed. Gods must interact to be acknowledged.

The church is a place of worship. It is that same in nearly all religions. I drive the guys over there in a black tinted window van. Cliché but it gets the job done. I drive while the guys make out and feel up each other. I think Russell is giving a blowjob to our new follower. He left my place completely nude, his body glistening from smeared cum. He was nervous, self-conscious about his appearance, and bewildered, but he still followed. His need comes first. He doesn’t resist his new fate. He can only think about one thing now. He’ll be taught the skills he will need. He will just live life from one fuck to the next.

We pull up to the church. Inside there are many believers and others that don’t even know about the goddess. To keep the faith a secret our church must remain hidden. We use it as a business and allow others access. This business allows us to practice our worship with nonbelievers in secret. To them it is simply a bathhouse.