The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Praise the goddess: The Curse of Lust

This story is erotic gay fiction, and contains adult material meant for mature audiences ONLY. It may contain strong language, sex scenes, mind control, drug use, pornography and other adult themes. All characters and businesses mentioned are completely fictional. A few authentic book titles were mentioned that I have no right to ownership. Titles were mentioned only. If you want to use/post the story please ask first.

I’m scared, and rightfuly so. The woman that sits behind this desk is a beautiful seductress. If I were straight I’d be all over her and blissfully overlook the danger that she represents. She can steal my soul. You’d exept her long flowing blonde hair to be a raven’s black with a dark scowl replacing her youthful smile. While her beauty is striking, there is still something that says beware. I am scared, but I am here for a reason. She is supposivly a seeker of justice, embodying the role of the executioner.

“Mr. Erickson, you know of our ‘Academy.’ Do you really wish it upon this boy.”

“M..Ma..Madam, from what I understand I don’t choose if he is allowed to go, that is up to the lady.”

“And the reason we do this is cause one of your students. The Lady’s original purpose was to protect women. While he is male the Goddess has watched over and protect men such as you and your pupil. It may be said for her own survivial, so we can enroll him easliy.

“But...” I pause not wishing to offend her, but still wary of how things will progress. “But what of his parents? They have always been protective and...”

“Do not fret Mr. Erickson. We will work this out. All I need you to do is bring the parents for a visit. The Academy is a place where even parents are taught.”

* * *

Posted Aug 23, 20**, 6:05 PM ET Orientation Day 1

I remember showing up at this place. I looked at the buildings. All of them three stories high or shorter in the middle of NO WHERE! There was nothing. No college town of crappy restaurants or bars or anything. Just plains, a small patch of trees that looked like a small forest set up and a single road that led to an hour and half drive to town.

This would be my punishment for fucking things up. And it wasn’t even my fault. If that fag would have just not looked at me he wouldn’t have been sent to the ER. You probably heard about it in the newspapers. They jazzed it up with “Rich Tycoon’s Son Causes Troubling Hate Crime” or “Young Gay Activist Hospitalized by Spoiled Teen.” My dad got pissed at me mostly cause I was making him look bad. Basically I learned not to scream “you fucking fag” while beating the crap out of someone.

I didn’t think he’d go to this though. At first he just punished me: cut off my funds, lot of yelling, and a few other things. I was pissed then but then my counselor recommended this hellhole. An all guys college far away from any “distractions” and make sure people like me stay “behaved.” The folks went to check it out and mom promised me that it wouldn’t come to this, but when they came back it was a different story. They were all excited about it. They kept saying I’d be a different person.

And so here I am starting a two-week orientation process. My folks dropped me at my dorm and then went off to the “all parent final orientation.” I got my room key and info from some overly friendly guys. I went to my room and saw that my roommate was already there.

Brad was pretty cool. His dad was a high price lawyer, which helped him out of a tight stop. A girl claimed he raped her and pressed charges. His dad was able to make a deal before it went public and part of the deal was he’d end up here.

Now til Brad told me his story I just thought this was just some overly Christian or Mormon school with a bunch of strict rules. I though my folks just didn’t want me getting into trouble. Now I was finding out that this was some kind of boot camp. Brad told me that all he knew was that the school was pretty exclusive. Usually guys from rich families that got in trouble and the families wanted them out of their hair.

Fuck I don’t need to be here! I’m going to see if I can find a way out of the hell hole.

Posted Aug 24, 20**, 10:21 AM ET Orientation Day 2

Appearently they are making us go through some group orientation stuff. But it seems to be nonstop. The first day they talked about the history of the school. Mostly about why the fuck its for out of the way. Apparently it’s a site for some old Indian tribe or pagan group that practiced there later. But whoever they are believed in strict punishment for wrong doings. They pitied the poor and innocent and gave “eternal punishment” to the guilty

So it’s supposed to be symbolic or something. We’re here to be punished and what not. Still haven’t found a way out though.

Posted Aug 28, 20**, 11:55 PM ET Orientation Day 6

Ok this isn’t a boot camp, but its still hell. They keep up all day long and I think I’ve slept maybe 6 hours in the last 5 days. And they keep up together all the time. This is the first break I had. The orientation staff is way too friendly and weird. This is crap. We have talk about all the stuff we did wrong and say how we can never really atone for it. They keep talking about accepting some “eternal punishment.” Ok, so they got me feeling guilty. I know I screwed up. So sue me. I’m not taking some eternal punishment.

The good news is that I think I found a way out of this place. Apparently there is some “final admissions test.” I’ll just bomb the test and they’ll kick me out. It should be coming up soon.

Posted Aug 30, 20**, 8:12 AM ET Orientation Day 8

I had a messed up dream last night. At least I think it’s a dream last night. The first decent sleep I got in the last 7 days and I have some freaky dream. I got dragged out of bed by the orientation staff saying it was time for my final admissions test. I was thinking it would be easy to fail now, I was sleep deprived and not fully there. These orientation staff guys took me to the basement and then to some tunnel underground that leads somewhere near the middle of school.

I thought there would be some sort of academic test, but there wasn’t any. They took me to the small shrine or something and made me kneel in front of some statue of a bear-breasted woman. She was pretty hot. The orientation staff said it was some goddess whose name was forgotten. She was the goddess of the tribe that was here before. She bestowed the eternal punishment. They said that those who were granted the eternal punishment would pass the admissions test and stay. Those who were innocent would be spared and be kicked out of school.

I don’t remember anything after that. I woke up and wrote it down. I think I remember a teacher saying you have to write it down quickly or else you forget it. It was pretty messed up. I’ll save it for some laughs.

Posted Aug 30, 20**, 9:57 PM ET Orientation Day 8

Today was so messed up. Two guys from my group got sent home. There wasn’t any reason given. I didn’t know them that well. I wish I knew how they did it. They also made us wear some sort of uniform today. We wore gray sweat pants and wife beaters and no shoes. This is starting to feel more and more like a cult. I mean keeping us up late hours talking about crap, no alone time, making us feel guilty and shit. Fuck if they allowed alcohol here we’d be set. Come to think of it they haven’t mention and ground rules yet. Like a curfew and no girls allowed, not that there are any around. You’d think there would be something.

So we got these “uniforms” but I have been feeling weird since that dream. I mean I was horny. REALLY HORNY! Probably cause I haven’t got any private time with all this orientation BS to relieve myself.

Anyways I had a full hard on and I couldn’t make it go down. Now we had to go commando in these sweats and my buddy is not that small. Its ten inches on manhood there. So between the tight sweats and my dick’s size it was pretty noticeable. All the guys started badgering me about being turned on by gay shit. Even as they we mocking me I seemed to get harder. I mean I was totally humiliated and it was getting worse. Later I noticed that the rest of the guys were getting hard too. They’re probably having the same problem. But I didn’t let them get away. Of course I mentioned that it was because they wanted my cock.

Then we went out for a jog around campus. My dick stood straight up the entire time. I kept checking the others guys to see if they were too. Not cause I thought it was hot, but to make sure I wasn’t the only one. I’m not gay like that. REALLY!

But seriously the guys are all in really good shape. I remember us talking about what sports we did. We all mostly seemed to be jocks. I did football and baseball so I’m in good shape year round. So yeah they’re all attractive, but from all the running my dick started to precum. It was from the running and friction and stuff, not checking out my classmates. Anyways I had this wetspot on my sweats that was pretty apparent. I was pretty upset, til I realized again everyone was having that problem.

They then told us we were doing one-on-one revealing time. We were paired up by roommates and sent to different parts of campus. Brad and I for sent to some part of the forest. Things got weirder there. We were supposed to talk about how we felt about being here and how we would atone for our crimes. Yeah that didn’t happen. Brad sat down when we were out of site and took his out and started stroking. “Sorry dude I really need this gone.” Couldn’t blame him. I did the same and started getting really hot and sweaty. The jog was nothing compared to this. We went on for a while. Brad kept his eyes on me. Somehow or another we agreed to help each other out. We really didn’t say anything. I just sat down next to him and reached over and grabbed his dick. He took mine and we started panting more. I came first and it was INCREDIBLE. It felt great! Brad followed a few strokes after me. The cum went everywhere. It had really built up. It got all over our uniform and we couldn’t seem to get the stains out. We tried to get them out but the best we could do was to clean the excess cum. I tasted a little of it. I was actually pretty good. I would have had more if Brad weren’t there. I’ll try it another time.

We went back still hard after all that. I was nervous as fuck not knowing what the others would thing. Things turned out all right. Everyone was a mess. I guess we all needed relief. Man I’m still hard. I’m going to try and get ride of this before I go to bed.

Posted Aug 31, 20**, 8:34 PM ET Orientation Day 9

Man, today was weird than yesterday and a little unnerving. We went to common room in my dorm where there is a big TV set up. We all sat in couches around it. The orientation staff said something to the likes of this: “We all know you guys had a little fun yesterday, but you probably deny a lot of it. Tonight we are setting it up so you can’t deny a thing.” With that they turned on the big screen TV. I was confused cause there were these two hot actors and I thought we were just watching a bad movie, but it was soon obvious that this was porn. Gay porn. And it was hot.

I didn’t want to admit it, but my dick wanted attention. My hand started going on auto-pilot and started groping my sweats at the cum drenched area. By the time the actors, I mean pornstars, started 69ing my cock as full out and I was moaning so loud. I didn’t care and apparently nobody else did cause they were all doing the same thing. I came twice. After the first time I started checking out the guys in the group. Man, they looked hot, especially all flushed and stroking their dicks. It was great.

After it was over the staff turned off the TV and basically said there was no denying anything now. This was the last part of the formal orientation. After that final admission test at the shrine we were all granted the “eternal punishment.” Life as being something we had loathed before.

They let us out early tonight and told us the rest of the time we could rest up, get ready for school and “enjoy” our time off. I think we all went to bed. It was a lot to take in all at once. Well except for Jason and Tim. Their bed frame was hitting against the wall between our rooms.

Posted Sept 1, 20**, 10:08 AM ET Orientation Day 10

Showers are fun!!!

Posted Sept 1, 20**, 2:51 PM ET Orientation Day 10

Some guys showed up this afternoon. They installed some cameras in all the rooms. So basically somebody can watch what going on in here. I’ll have to put on a show when Brad gets back. Don’t want that somebody to get bored. Oh, I got my class schedule today and it will be fun. Tell more later. Brad got back!!!

Posted Sept 2, 20**, 4:22 PM ET Orientation Day 12

Classes start tomorrow. I can’t stop having sex. Why would I? Hot guys all around me and we’re all thinking the same thing. I always have a hard on. There are a few moments afterwards that it softens, but that doesn’t last long. And I don’t go dry either. This curse is amazing.

Oh, yeah. I picked up my books and classes are a little abnormal, but in a good way. I mean one of my books is the “Joys of Gay Sex.” You should see me English class. All smut and dirty reading.

I’m so excited about tomorrow. Everything is all set.

Posted Sept 3, 20**, 6:25 PM ET Day of School: 1

I am so fucking exhausted! I started the day with gym class. Yeah we have a gym class. Real intense workouts. I mean we need to stay in shape. And the better shape you are the better the sex. I got lucky and have gym every morning and work on different things each day. Oh and the class is done Roman style. As in we do everything in the raw. It’s hard to concentrate, but luckily shower is a one-credit class afterwards.

After showers I went to sex ed. class. You knew that was coming. Of course it’s applied sex ed. The first part of the semester is working on foreplay, hand jobs and oral. We don’t pass midterms unless we can deep-throat a 12 inch cock. The real fun stuff starts at the second half!

My last class of the day is film. Again obvious, we get to watch porn. Basically we watch one in class and review and compare to others. And then there is always the homework (assigned or optional). The bookstore has a good selection. I’m blowing most of mine money there on “research.” We also “have” to make some of our own. Most are assign roles and scripts, but mid-term and finals we set up our own original idea.

Posted Sept 4, 20**, 6:30 PM ET Day of School: 2

I love this school! Gym was fun with pilates. Shower always fun! And then I went to English. Our book list starts with “Fratsex” and then to “Mindjacker.” This is also part public speaking class. We have to read sections from the book (misspelled on the syllabus as sexions) aloud and our grade is based on how many guys cum during the reading.

The next class was called “New Look.” I was confused at first, but we all have been assigned a new look to take on. I guess it is like home economics. We’re out of our uniforms now and can start wearing what we want. In this class we’re supposed to take on a stereotypical gay role and make ourselves look it. The second semester we learn how to act and behave in our new roles. This will only take half a semester and the rest of the year is pole-dancing lessons. I think I’m going to go for leather man. My muscles are good and I have nice truffles of hair so my prof says I can make a decent cub. I started working on my outfit. I need to get a piercing in the ears and maybe the nipples. I haven’t decided yet. I’m also keeping a stubble. Gives a more masculine look.

Posted Sept 8, 20**, 6:42 PM ET Day of School: 6

Been searching the net for porn. Guess what! I found a few of me!! I look so hot. I didn’t know there were cameras in the showers as well. I’m going to try and find where they are so I can give a couple face shots.

Posted Sept 9, 20**, 4:41 PM ET Day of School: 7

Sex seems to get more public around here. I mean I just fucked a guy outside in the commons and it was completely normal. A couple of guys stopped and watched and wanted to be fucked afterwards right there. I had a line going. Kept me pretty busy.

Another thing, the giant TV in the commons is always showing porn. Well not official porn, mostly edited shots of students getting it on. It’s pretty hot.

Posted Sept 16, 20**, 8:50 PM ET Day of School: 14

My guidance counselor made an appointment with me today. Apparently I have been given a new direction. The said I have sponsor now. A rare honor at the school.

He gave me a list of new roles in my classes and I need to talk to my teachers about these changes. The list had love Frank at the bottom of it. I wonder if it is the same Frank I hospitalized. It was titled “Bottom Slut.” This was going to majorly change my new look and gym classes and later in sex ed.

Basically I would not longer be going for leather man and gym class will focus on more cardio and swimming to get me skinnier. There was also a lot more attention on building up my ass.

Before I left my counselor said that the goddess would make the proper changes to the eternal punishment.

Posted Sept 21, 20**, 8:50 PM ET Day of School: 19

My new look teacher said he was very impressed with my rapid catch-up with my new changes. I shaved off all my body hair and am totally clean shaved. No more five-o’clock shadow, but I can keep my piercing and added two more in the right ear.

I asked him if I could get my tongue pierced. He seemed to like that a lot.

Posted Sept 24, 20**, 9:01 PM ET Day of School: 22

The common room got a new sling! And guess what? I got to be the first to break it in.

Posted Oct 2, 20**, 8:50 PM ET Day of School: 30

Man that goddess rocks! None of my hair is growing back. I don’t need to shave or wax at all. That’s a relief. That ass and bikini wax were PAINFUL! And my dye job is staying in too! I bleached my hair ages ago and I’m not showing any roots.

And thanks to her and my gym classes my body has been changing nicely. I’m a lot skinnier now and have an awesome bubble but. All my clothes accent my awesome ass. I usually wear a thong now and let it hang out my low-rise jeans. Most of my shirts are now skin tight and a gaudy colors or let people now I’m easy.

My new look teacher said a few more grooming tips and changing my walk alittle more will make me the best twink on campus.

Posted Oct 19, 20**, 6:30 PM ET Day of School: 48

I can’t believe its almost mid-terms. I was worried about the deep-throat exam cause I couldn’t suck any dick after my tongue piercing. But Prof. Maxwell has been helping me during office hours. I’m all caught up though and ready for the exam. He’s got a 13 inch monster. I’m getting it down with no problem now, but I’m still going to his office hours.

I finished my porn for film. It was a solo project. I got a dildo from the bookstore and fucked myself. I got it down so well. I’m acing this for sure. Not much of a script. I find the sex toy on the couch, suck on it for a while, do a tease around my pussy, and start at it with a lot of moaning.

Come to think of it my pussy feels real empty right now. Maybe I’ll us my new tool in front of the cameras for a while.

Posted Oct 25, 20**, 8:50 PM ET Day of School: 54

Well mid-terms are over. I aced them all and made it on the Dean’s List. They rewarded the guys on the Dean’s list by releasing some professional pictures in some dirty magazines. I can’t wait til they’re released.

The Top scorer in all the classes got to sleep with their teacher. I’m sleeping with all of mine!

I mostly got extra points in my new look and gym class for making such a dramatic change. In my English class I was presenting my piece and orgasmed at the same time the story climaxed. That sent my classmates over the edge so I scored royally in that class.

Sex ed was freaking easy. I took every cock they gave me with no problem. The professor also said that the next half would be based on getting used to different positions and mastering them all. Extra credit points were given to those who got the most sex on campus. So it would be best to start sleeping around more. He took me aside and said cause of my direction I would only be doing bottom positions. He said my final would me slightly harder to make things fair. I would have to orgasm without touching myself in all positions.

Posted Nov 1, 20**, 1:01 AM ET Day of School: 61

The campus had a Halloween party. Best costume won a year supply a lube. Being the prodigy on campus I won. I went as a slut. Basically all I did was go completely nude and wrote “SLUT” on my chest and “enter here” on my ass. I won the prize and made good use of it at the party. It’s not much of a costume though. I mean I am a slut. My sex ed prof already told me that I got the highest extra credit score right now.

Posted Nov 2, 20**, 8:50 PM ET Day of School: 62

The pole dancing class is kind of boring. I mean it’s a whole hour I can’t have sex. We’re just doing stripe teases right now. Boring. We also have to learn and serve customers.

It’s dull, but the professor says its good for all our future jobs. He said that some graduates go on to be pornstars, others live in brothels. There are a few strippers and quite a few that work at sex clubs. Some high-class business guys set-up an upscale gentlemen’s club where you serve in the nude and serve the clients in ALL ways. Real good graduates get sold off as slaves to masters.

He pointed out that I already have a master. My sponsor has already bought me. I felt so proud.

Posted Nov 4, 20**, 6:42 PM ET Day of School: 64

Brad moved out today. He’s moving in with some twins and they all share one bed so he’s all happy. I thought I would be lonely, but my sponsor apparently planned this. My door it to be taken down so anyone can come in anytime. Also a few Top students are to look for me when they need release. They seem to come in at all times. They’re really rough, but I’m starting to like it that way. They also put more cameras in the room. I’m not getting much sleep lately.

Posted Nov 10, 20**, 10:12 PM ET Day of School: 70

My parents showed up today. My mom said it was because they had to do something like they did at orientation. I was really embarrassed when they showed up. They came to my room when I was being fucked by both ends by Brad’s new roommates. They just stood there and watched while I finished. I couldn’t stop. I tried but I couldn’t. It took another twenty minutes for them both to cum. When I felt the cum all over my face and in my ass I orgasmed right in front of them. The entire time mom just stood there smiling and dad kind of emotionless.

Mom said that she was proud that I was doing so well in school. She said that they were going to take me into town for dinner. I thought I would wear something presentable, but I put on a bright pink tank top that ended just short of my belly button and a pair of white jeans that I cut to turn into some daisy dukes.

On the way to the car a few of the guys stopped for a quick fuck and I couldn’t say no. So I sucked cock and got fucked 7 times in front of my parents. I was afraid of getting cum on my outfit so I had my folks hold onto my clothes. Luckly most of them got off pretty quickly. I thinkg they got turned on by my parents watching.

I forgot about my life back home and I couldn’t seem to change back. At the restaurant I could feel all the people staring at me. Mom and dad didn’t seem to mind at all and just acted like they normally did. The entire time I was getting so horny. I’m getting use to have sex nearly all day. And the two hour drive and waiting for food in a slow high-class restaurant seem to take forever. I needed to get fucked. My eternal hard-on poking out of my short-shorts didn’t help. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself of some of the stress, but luckily some of the waiters came in to help me out. But when one of them was fucking me I orgamsed all over my shirt. I tried cleaning it up, after licking most of it off, but it was pretty badly stained. I went back out kinda of ashamed, but my folks didn’t mention it.

We ate dinner quickly and they drove me back. Mom gave me a birthday present. I was a GIANT dildo. She said it was from my sponsor and encouraged me to use it on the way back. So I fucked myself nuts in the back seat of my parents car while they drove the two and half hour ride back to campus. They didn’t mind at all and I was pretty loud.

We got back to campus and their backseat was covered in my cum. They said good-bye and that they would see me at Christmas. A group a guys came over to make requests and after that my parents drove off.

Posted Nov 15, 20**, 1:42 PM ET Day of School: 75

I was sent to the doctor’s yesterday. I had passed out in my pole dancing class. While I was there the doc let me know that the more sex I have the more my body needs. I’m going to need to whack off in class if I’m going to last in it. He also sent letters to my professors that I need to be fucked at least once in each of their classes.

Posted Nov 29 8, 20**, 2:03 AM ET Day of School: 89

Finals are going on. I passed all my sex ed positions thus far. I only need to do eight more and I’m set. Although my extra credit points are guaranteeing me top scores before I finish the class. Thanks to my sponsor I’m getting the most sex on campus. I might not ace my pole dancing/stripping class but that will be ok.

I signed up for my classes next semester. Sex ed 2, Gym 2, Attitude: Bottom, Cocksucking advanced, and Professional porn star. Except for sex ed and gym which are mandatory I got to pick my classes. I also have to take Slave class. That’s required by my sponsor.

Posted Dec 2, 20**, 6:42 PM ET Day of School: 92

I get to meet my sponsor at break! I’m so excited. Only three days left!

Posted Dec 5, 20**, 6:42 PM ET Day of School: 95

I aced all my finals again and am the top scorer in my grade. I didn’t get highest marks in my pole dancing class, but I got it in all the others. I got to test out my acting skills in English by preforming a scene from one of the assigned readings. My film porf loved my film about an STD that turned straight men gay. The film final was a group preformance and I think I may have gotten extra points for being in most of the projects. I think I was only out of two of them.

My parents are picking me up this evening. My mom said to make sure I packed my dildo cause it’s a long ride home.

I was worried about how I was going to survive break. I couldn’t manage dinner with my folks let alone an entire month. My school gave me a list of cruising sites and sex clubs by my house. They also told me I wouldn’t have to worry too much cause my sponsor had arranged something.

Posted Dec 7, 20**, 6:42 PM ET BREAK: 2

I finally got to meet my master! He is so hot! It ended up being Frank from high school, the guy I bullied and sent to the hospital. But he had changed. He is now bigger than I am and has a HUGE cock. The biggest I have ever seen. He said that the goddess had blessed him to carry out my punishment and to reward him for the crime.

Mom told me that he wanted me nude that evening so I was there shaking when I got to meet him. He brought me in close to him. My whole body quivered. This wasn’t lust like school, this was NEED! I had to have him take me.

He fucked me a couple times before dinner was ready. He told me in high school he had a huge crush on me, but I would notice and start yelling ‘fag’ or bash him. After I put him in the hospital he had a broken heart. He said that the goddess had allowed him to forgive me and take me in as his personal slave.

Master had come for dinner with the family. I didn’t know cause mom had only made three settings, but I was to get my food for master’s dick. Everyone ate as I put my full focus on serving my master.

After dinner he began to fuck me on the dinning room table. He had my parents stay and watch. The goddess had punished them as well, he explained. Their only son was gay and they would not try to hide it or cover it up any miss deeds I would do like they did all through-out my life. They would show me off and embarrass their reputation that they tried to protect for so long.

With my family’s wealth I never really had to work a day in my life when I was born. The money could take are of both of us now. Not to say that I won’t work. Frank has worked on a few contracts with some porn companies that have seen my stuff on the web. That would start in the summer break. They seemed taken back that I wouldn’t take a false name. I wanted my real name on the piece. Master would also bring in customers for me to serve all the time.

Master says he’ll visit me at school for now on

I mostly just want to serve him now though. His touch is like magic over my body. Probably the goddess’ doing. He never seems to tire. Last night as we fell asleep together he said that we should praise the goddess for bring us together. He wanted to be with me since he knew he was gay now he did. The goddess would ensure our love. Praise the goddess.