The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Praise the goddess: The Curse of Greed

This story is erotic gay fiction, and contains adult material meant for mature audiences ONLY. It may contain strong language, sex scenes, mind control, drug use, pornography and other adult themes. All characters and businesses mentioned are completely fictional. A few authentic book titles were mentioned that I have no right to ownership. Titles were mentioned only. If you want to use/post the story please ask first.

Evolutionary theory states that we date, marry, work and dress well for the soul purpose of having sex. Any guy could tell you that. But the reason we want sex is for the soul purpose of carrying on our genes. But the theory goes deeper with our attractions. When looking for a partner we look for someone that has good genes to survive. Like some overweight girl during a crisis like a time of war would be more attractive cause she can survive and be able to reproduce during a food shortage. The old saying of having good birthing hips used to point that a woman is more likely to give childbirth more easily, hence she was more attractive. But genes also have make the next of kin more appealing to keep carrying on the genetic line. That way we never truly die, our genes are continuously being carried on. Love is nothing more than a genetic drive for immortality.

Guys are easy to figure out. They want a hot girl to carry on their genes. So basically we just want sex. Guys want sex all the time. Thats cause the more girls you fuck the more likely you are to get one pregnant. But we have to jump through the girls hoops. Which is why my buddies and I are here dateless in a bar on any given Friday night.

Evolutionary Theory can basically explain why we can’t pick up the ladies. I mean a girl has donate a lot of time to reproduce, so they want to choose wisely. So there is reasons why they don’t want to waste nine months with out kin. First of all there is John Stans, nice enough guy, hes attractive for a 300+ guy. Girls want the muscle, it means they can work hard and bring in the dough. I mean there used to be a time when being overweight meant you were rich to be able to get big, so the girls would marry you just like that. But until there is a famine, John is going to be single. Then we have Jesse Ellis, and to be frank he was a sleaze. He was one of those guys that couldn’t ever stop thinking about sex. He was just following his genetic survival instincts, but he’s been given a pretty bad rap on campus. He’s the guy with those really bad pickup lines and has the gall to use them. Theres the “You must be Jamaican, Cause you Jamaican me crazy” to the “I love every bone in your body, especially mine.” Jesse doesn’t have that intellectual suave to get most girls interested in him. Hell a hooker would probably turn him down with what comes out of his mouth. While he does have the nerve, woman want someone with the smarts to survive on going generations. And then there is Mike, hes way too shy to even be noticed by girls. You’d think that with cavemen leading dangerous lives that courage would be a common trait with genetics. As for me, Randy Peterson, I lack the financial funds. The way I see it, girls instinctively want guys to buys stuff for them to prove the have the dough. That way when or if they have your kid, the brat is more likely to get the funds to survive. So it really didn’t look too good when I had to bum my last couple girlfriends for cash. I was seen as an unreliable backer to their potential child.

So the guys and I are in the bar again on a Friday night and as Evolutionary Theory explains, we’re dateless. We see Scott Granger and his crew. Scott is the basic alpha male that is a prime example of Evolutionary Theory in its work. He’s good looking, a smooth talker, his family is loaded and sleeps with a new girl every week. But apparently even Scott has limited access. The rumor on campus was that Scott and his pals drugged up a fem nazi named Crystal and gang raped her. There were pictures all over campus, but none of the guys were IDed. The rumor also said that Scott’s dad, a big contributor to the college we were attending, had given both the police and the campus administration a large donation and were too distracted to hear Crystal’s accusations. See what I mean about the dough. You have it and you’re the man. You can do what ever you want.

“Don’t you want to know how he did it?” We all turn and looked at Jesse. “Come on, you guys know what I’m talking about. I mean what did he use, how he slipped it to her and how can we get a hold of the stuff.”

“Do you really want to stoop that low?” Mike responded, but we all knew that Jesse would probably stoop lower that that if he could.

“Come on don’t you wish you could have that power? To make women do whatever you please, to get away with your wildest fantasy, to make miss cunt your sex toy, thats what I’m talking about.”

John interrupted Jesse new wet dream speal, “There’s no point in wishing, ya know. I mean I’ve been wishing for a few pounds to drop right off and that hasn’t happened.” “Well stop wishing and start sticking to a diet for more that two weeks.”

“Hey, that was harsh. Cut it out, wishes aren’t worth crap anyways.” After I said that someone broke into out conversation.

“It all depends on how you wish.”

It was a female voice, a hot babe. Long blond hair that reached to the end of her skirt. Not that the skit was that long. Her outfit flaunted her body that Jessica Alba would admire. While this girl looked like the cheerleader fantasy gal, something didn’t seem right. I mean I have this total hotty here talking to me, but I had this feeling like I should run home and lock the doors. I don’t know what the other guys were thinking, but we just stopped and stared at her in silence for a while. I’m not sure if the felt the same or struck with awe over the fact that this chick was talking to us.

“Um, okay,” I said trying to end the awkward silence, “what do you mean by how you wish?”

“Well for starters, everything has price in the end.”

“You mean, ‘be careful what you wish for.’ Like stories about the monkey’s paw where the wishes bring misfortune.” Mike was literature nut. Since he was so shy he had a lot of free time.

“Those stories were more often about how futile and distracting wishing. They’re used to teach children to work hard and not daydream of easier ways.”

“But Aladdin got everything from wishing, including the girl.”

Mike started to chuckle after Jesse statement. We all looked at him waiting for him to say something that made him look smart. Actually this was pretty impressive. He usually freezes up when a girl is near him. Not only that but flaunting intelligence to a girl was good move.

“What is it,” I finally asked.

“Well it is just that Aladdin wished for an invisible ring. This was in the book, not the movie. But anyways he used the ring to sneak into the woman’s bath to see the princess. Just seems like a wish Jesse would use.”

“Damn right.”

“But in the end genies were not beings to meddle with. They were actually creature not unlike devils and demons that tried to trick men into relinquishing their souls.”

“So the price for the wish is your soul.”

“Depends of who is granting the wish. The price differs on what is wanted or needed by the granter. Granting a wish is like a business exchange. There needs to be a balance in the end.”

“So it’s still pointless in wishing if you can’t pay, or don’t want to.”

“Well if the exchange was reasonable, it wouldn’t be so bad.”

“Are you offering?” Jesse asked with a leering look at her.

“Why not, but don’t waste your wish on trying to sleep with me boy.”

“Wait, are you serious? An actual wish?”

“Yes, but I need two things as payment. First, three months after the wish is granted, you need to participate in my church’s mass.”

“You’re a good Christian girl?” Jesse asked in disbelief.

“Hardly. The second is that I need to find help finding a gentleman.”

“Who’s the guy?”

“Scott Granger”

“He’s right over there.” I say pointing out the embodiment of machismo.

Our mysterious lady pulls out four pieces of paper from her hand bag and hands each of us one. They had an odd texture to them. They bent like they were laminated, but felt like rough paper to the touch. They were pink. “All you need to do is write down your wish and it will be granted. Don’t forget about the mass.” With that she started walking towards Scott.

“Hey! How will we know where your church is at?” Jesse called out.

“Keep the card.” She replied without slowing her pace.

“Man I would like to see her praying on her knees.”

“Do you think she’s crazy or something.”

“You’d think so if she is willingly talking to Granger.”

We left soon after that. I saw the Scott with his arm around that girl. His body language said that he found his prey for the night. I personally didn’t know who was the prey there.

We split up after that. John and I went back to our apartment. He went straight to his room and passed out soon after that.

I was watching TV, but I really wasn’t paying much attention to the show. My thoughts kept going back to girl and the wish. Maybe it was cause I had a lot of booze, but I thought it would be at least worth trying it out. So I pulled out the slip of paper and wrote down my wish. “I wish I had all the money I wanted.” Then I waited for something to happen. I don’t know what I expected: The ink to reform, an electric surge in the house, the paper to explode into flames. But nothing happened. After that I turned off the TV and went to bed a little disappointed.

About a week had passed when I found that piece of paper again. I’m actually a neat freak and clean room at least twice a week, but the past week was intense with tests. I pick-up the piece of paper on the floor, but it didn’t have that lame wish I had wrote down. Instead it had “CHECK THE MAIL.” written on it. Now John had been pretty busy this past week so I thought maybe he had wrote this as a reminder, but we don’t have any pink scrap paper. That and I don’t think John writes messages in gothic print.

Since the week was pretty bad I figured it would be a good idea to check the mail out anyways. We hadn’t gotten to it for almost a week and I had to see the bills I couldn’t pay. As I picked up the mail I saw the strange girl had sent me a letter. Okay this is where things get weird. First I knew it was from her cause the envelope was in the same pink paper and gothic print. Second while it had my mailing address, there was no return and no stamp. This is odd cause my mail box is inside a locked door you need to be buzzed in and the mail slot can only be opened with a key. John, myself and the mailman are the only people with it. So how did the letter get there?

So I went back to the room and dropped the bills on the table and opened up the mysterious letter. Inside there was a credit card and a bunch of paperwork. Now I know haw credit cards work. And being who I am, I’m already in credit card debt. But what I was being offered her was so fucking sweet. From what I could tell from the letter, the charges on this card would be paid off by a third party. The paperwork explained the process and gave a PIN to withdraw money whenever I needed it. I could buy whatever I wanted and not pay for anything.

At first I was skeptic, but I tried it out on the stack of bills on the table. Everything went through. No bounce back and no bill sent later.

After a month of waiting for month waiting for a bill to come or some creditor to start asking questions I started to splurge on some of the finner things of life. I bought a killer sound system, a plasma TV, got a killer computer and upgrades, a new car, and a whole bunch of new stuff. I got so much stuff that I got a new apartment and talked John into moving with me. I didn’t want to stint the guy. He’s my bud, so I started to handle some of his finances as well. I mean I’d pay all the rent for our new luxurious three bedroom suite.

And as expected as soon as I had the income I had the girl. Or girls. Hey like I said a guy wants to get his groove on with as many partners as possible. That way he can produce more offspring. And I had a lot of girls that saw me as a decent provider. Not only to some hypothetical pup, but for themselves. I learned to play my cards right and girl would act like she wouldn’t sleep with me if I didn’t buy her that outfit or shoes or jewelery. Of course when I did by whatever extravagant thing they wanted they would feel like it was the dollar amount value equal to me liking them. Little did they know, I wasn’t paying for a thing.

It was nice seeing the confirming results of my little theory and reaping the rewards. It was also nice not having to pay for anything. After the three months were up I found the pink paper in my back pocket of my pants. It gave an address. I wanted to go, but I didn’t. I mean what if she wanted to card back. Or I had to pay for all the stuff I bought. I wanted to enjoy this or a little longer. Then I would go to the address.

But things started to change. Well to explain, I was out taking these two girls out and this exclusive boutique, which is a fancy term for a clothing store. I don’t really remember the girls’ names at all though.

So anyways I was waiting for the girls to try their stuff on when the faggy designer came over and looked at me like I was some kind of modern art work. After walking around me I asked him a very annoyed, “What?”

“Nothing, nothing. It is just that I overheard your companions say you are, as they termed it, loaded. And while you purchase these fine garments, but you yourself don’t show your status in your appearance. You want people to know your worth, do you not?”

He was right. Something clicked in me in what he was saying. It was like he was speaking my language. I don’t know if he was saying these things cause he wanted to make a bigger sale or something else, but it got to me.

“Here, why don’t you try this on,” he said as he handed me a shirt.

“Um, it’s pink.”

“So? It shows that you are comfortable in your sexuality. It shows the courage of defiance. Besides it goes great with your skin tone.”

I tried it on. It was just a basic button-down shirt, but it did look pretty good. The two girls I was with confirmed that. They were all over me and feeling me up through the shirt. So I bought them all their stuff and the shirt.

After that I started to buy a lot of stuff for myself. I finally understood why girls like shopping. They were out to make themselves more appealing. I was shopping at a couple of high end retailers and seemed to buy a lot of pink. I just couldn’t seem to help myself. I kept think of what that guy said.

More girls started to take more interest in me, but to be honest I was getting tired of them. They wanted me to buy them stuff, which was fine, but it was taking time away from my shopping.

I also started going to this male salon. I was a little apprehensive at first, cause only gay guys go to a stylist. But again what that guy said, I need to make people know I’m well off. I needed to make myself look like a million bucks and I was willing to spend it all. So picking up a few grooming tips could go a long way.

I found this place called Geoffroi’s. I’m used to going to run-down looking barber shops, where the old guy only knows how to cut hair short, but this place was elaborate and well furnished. I was pretty awe struck when a guy came up to me. He was Geoffroi, the owner. He was pretty faggy, but he personally did my cut and did a pretty damn good job too. I took his card and made plans to go back in a few weeks for a trim. Had to admit everything went fine.

Things with the guys were starting to change though. Jesse and John always seemed to be busy. I knew John was actually going to the gym a lot these days, but I had no idea in hell where Jesse was. But something happened with Jesse and Mike and Mike basically said that he wouldn’t be hanging with us anymore. Don’t know what really happened there.

Almost four months had passed by now since we saw that strange woman. I was a little worried that the card would get canceled, but nothing happened. Life went on and I kept shopping. I stopped hooking up with girls. They just wanted my money and it was more and more becoming a waste of time.

Having a lot of time on my hand, I started going to Geoffroi’s a lot more often. His place nearly had everything: messages, tanning, pedicure, manicures, waxing and so on. Geoffroi and I actually became really good friends. We confided in each other. I told him my new fixation buy clothing that I had one time thought tawdry. I started sharing some of my dark secret with him. Like how I had recently started fantasizing about buying erotic underwear.

Geoffroi and I started going shopping together. We had similar tastes in clothing and he also showed me new places that had even greater stuff. Like this mesh tank top and the expensive leather pants that fit me like a glove. I even found the really cute pink sleeveless shirt that is made out of this shiny material. He showed me places that had the type of underwear I wanted.

Everything was going great. I had everything I ever wanted. And I didn’t have to pay for a thing. Well, at least I thought I didn’t. But I was changing. I didn’t know it, but it was something that was brought to my attention when I ran into Jesse on the streets.

“Hey Jesse! I haven’t seen you in a while.”

He looked at me weird for a while and then acted like he suddenly recognized me. “Randy? Look I’ve had enough odd shit happen to me today, what the hell is wrong with everybody? Why the hell are you dress like a fag?”

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing.”

“You look like a fruit.”

“Well excuse me if I care how I look. I can afford to buy what I want now.”

“Ok, can’t take this right now. I’m getting out of here.” With that he ran off.

I didn’t know how to react. I mean whats wrong with my form fitting white spandex shorts and my pink tank top. I went to Geoffroi’s to talk about it.

“Honey, don’t let this guy tell you what to wear. Listen if he is off calling you a fag, he is no friend.”

“Yeah, but it still sucks.”

“Besides you have excellent taste in clothing.”

“Thank you.”

“But you could tone it on the pink a little darling.”

“Hey, what happened to wear what I want. I love wearing pink. Its erotic.”

“I thought it made you comfortable in your sexuality.”

“Well erotic is sexual.”

“Speaking of which I found that item you are looking for, that army print thong. I’ll give you the address when I’m done. And are you sure you want to go this color.”

“For the last time, YES! For some reason I really wanting to try going bleach blond.”

After I left Geoffroi’s my cell got a weird call. It was weird cause it recognized a caller I hadn’t program in. It was someone named Faith. “Hello Mr. Peterson, I hope you haven’t forgotten our arrangement.”

“Oh, um hey. Yeah, been meaning to, but I’ve been a little busy.”

“Don’t forget to come soon and pay your debt, or else your penalties you’ve been paying will become higher.”

She hung up after that. Shit, I didn’t want to pay for all this stuff. And she sounded like I was already paying a penalty fee or something. I figured I could wait a little longer. It had been six months since I got the card. Just a little while more.

Things did start to get weird though. A week after the phone call I was at home and I was getting extremely horny. I went to the computer to look up some porn, but nothing really turned up the fire.

While I was hopping around I saw this picture of a guy wearing something I had recently bought. I clicked on it and it lead me to a gay porn site. The previews had all these guys with wearing clothes that I like so I figured what the hell and paid the membership fee to get a closer look.

I got some great ideas for outfits, but I was getting really turned on. I kept telling myself it was the outfits. I figured I would just stop now, but then I saw this guy. He had on these pink t-shirt and a pink thong. He also had bleached his hair. He looked like me. I clicked on the link. He was really hot. It was a series and he strips out of his outfit, which slightly disappointed me. But then he starts to play with a dildo. I got so turned on, I hardly noticed that I started to message my cock.

After that I kept getting all these pop-ups that led me to another gay site I had to check out. It kept going from there. I couldn’t stop myself. By the time I got off the computer I had used the card to pay for 16 gay porn sites membership.

This went on for about two weeks. It actually got worst as time progressed. I was on the computer for the majority of the hours of the day. So I decided to go out and my something more convenient. So I went to this adult store that was a few blocks from the apartment.

I got there and chose a large assortment. I seemed to pick up mostly films with guys with bleached hair.

On the way out I found the apparel section and found some awesome clothing. They had all the underwear I have ever dreamed about. There was a lot of laced-up stuff, a lot of mesh and bight colors. I saw this neon hot pink jock strap that I had to have.

I has heading toward the counter when I was drawn to the “Toy Sextion.” I started thinking back of that guy fucking himself with one of these things. I saw one that caught my eye a nice long pink dildo. I picked it up and decided what the hell, I’ll try it out. The guy working there gave me some pointers on which lube to pick and I made my purchases. It probably didn’t look too good walking out with four large bags from the store.

I went home and got straight to work. I put on the jock and started one where a blond was getting fucked us the ass. I took out the dildo and tried to match the rhythm of the porn. My dick pressing hard against the pink mesh started to pre-cum in anticipation. It felt great. It was odd at first, but soon I found this spot and I finally knew why the gay guys enjoy this so much. By the time the flick was over and I was still fucking myself. What was amazing was that I actually cummed without touching my prick. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. I kept going after that. My jock cover in cum by the end of the night.

The next day I went back to the store and stocked up on lube and picked up a few more toys. Okay, a lot more toys, but hey, I’m not paying. I also got a couple more pairs of those pink jock straps. Craig, the guy that helped me the night before gives me a funny look and makes some comment about having a good time last night.

I know it sounds odd, but I always seemed to get really horny every time I made a purchase with the card. When I went to Geoffroi’s and charged the hair cut or wax I’d go home really hot and play with the toys. Then when I was done I’d go out and buy more lube and come back all in the mood again. I’ve gotten to know Craig pretty well.

One day Geoffroi and I went on this huge shopping spree. We hit the town and I had probably spent over $5,000 bucks on myself. When I got home something came over me. I was horny. Really horny. Full lust drive. I went straight toward the toys and played with them for hours, but it wasn’t enough. I couldn’t think straight, but all I had in my mind was that I needed the real thing.

I went out in a lust filled daze. I wasn’t really sure where I was going, but I just kept wandering. Until I came to this building. It had no signs or anything in front of it. It just look like a plain building with no windows and the only distinctive feature was a the address painted over the doorway.

“You are extremely late.” I turned around and there was that girl. I think her name is Faith, but that was just from my cell phone call with her. Without another word she takes my hand and drags me into the building.

Inside there is a guy behind a counter. He just nods at the woman as she leads us through a door that says ‘STAFF ONLY.’ We go through a valley of hallways and enter into one of the rooms. This one seems to be rather ornate. Almost an Arabic feel with the silk blankets and pillows covering the places with an odd statue of a naked woman in the center. It looks almost like some alter or throne room with the statue at the focal point.

The lady throws me down on the floor where I fall to my knees in front of the statue. I look up at the statue and the eyes start to glow with a dark murky green that fills the room. I just stay there looking into the ominous eyes.

The woman walks in front of me, the green light giving her eerie aura a physical form. “Did you know, Mr. Peterson, that the adage of green eyes originated from Her? Well, not red, but a deal is a deal. And we’ll see how far you have fallen. Tonight you will worship though.” She leaves the room, but immediately after she leaves a guy walks in. He was completely nude and a raging 11″ hard on. I forgot about my fear and remembered my need. I wanted that thing inside me.

He comes straight at me and starts to make out with me as his hands start to caress every part of my body. He starts to get more intense and start literally ripping every piece of clothing I had on. I don’t care about my once sacred clothing, I just wanted one thing only. By this time he was done the only thing that was in between our cocks was a pink mesh jock strap.

This incredible feeling has swept over me. It is like I’m no longer in control body, but I can still sense everything. All the pleasure is being rushed into me in a physical and spiritual essence. It is a Zen moment, something outside time and space and I’m just there experiencing all the wonderful bliss.

I found a bottle of lube somewhere along the floor. There seemed to be a couple all around the place. I laid the guy onto the floor, while tasting every part of his body. All the while I was greasing up his dick and my ass. This is what I wanted and I needed it more than ever before.

He lays there and I set myself on him. Its big, but some of my toys are bigger. I get adjusted to it. Just the thought of this being the real deal finally inside of me is getting me close to the edge. I’m soon riding him at full force in pure ecstasy. I’m moaning and screaming “Oh god!”

I continue to ride him, and look down at his face. I half way realize that I know him. After a while of watching him pant in pleasure I realize it’s Scott Granger. I get a happy glee having the alpha cock up my ass.

What seems like hours go by and I find myself muffling screams in a pillow. Scott is on his knees fucking me in the ass. My arms have pretty much given out, but my ass still wants more and is moving in full rhythm with Scott. Our bodies were cover in sweat and the heat was almost overwhelming. Finally I could feel my climax coming. I was so close. It kept building and building to the point I thought I would implode. I felt myself release as Scott screamed out an animalistic scream and I felt something hot and wet in my ass. Both my ass and my jock we covered in cum.

I came back to my senses and looked around the room trying to make sense of everything. She was back in the room now. I don’t know when she entered. Hell, I didn’t know how long Scott and I were going at it. Scott got up and left with a goofy daze over his face. He didn’t look back at me at all and his rod was as hard as ever.

My fear rushes back into me. I had totally lost control of myself, but I find myself wanting to go back into that state, despite my panic. A towel is thrown at me. I pick it and and looked over towards her.

“Dry yourself off a little and come over to my office next door. We’ll finish our business arrangement.”

I wanted to run, but something told me that wouldn’t save me. I took the towel and tried to clean up the best I could. My shredded clothes were now unwearable so I awkwardly walked over to her office in my damp jock strap. I knocked on the door, not really knowing what to expect.

“Come in.” I walked in with a low face trying to cover the wet spots on my only article of clothing. “Relax, I’m used to seeing this stuff. We’ll get you something to wear before you go. What we have is probably in your present style anyways.”

“Have a seat Mr. Peterson.” For the most part the office look sort of normal. My choices of seating were a sling in the corner, a stool with a dildo on the end, and a leather chair. I chose the leather chair.

“You can always tell who got the true cure, by the chair they pick. Anyways Mr. Peterson, you are very late in your payment. Still my superior is still willing to do business with you.”

“How...How much do I owe?”

“Owe? You are paid in full for right now. You gave up quite a bit for your late fee, but our deal with your wish has been fully exchanged.”

“She pushed a pile of paperwork in front of me. “Here is the new deal. Basically it is the same as the old, but with some new rules. You will keep the card that we will pay off and use it to your...hearts...desire. Two conditions though. First, you must work a job that we will provide. Nothing too difficult, but will keep you busy. We don’t want YOU to totally abandon society, after all you aren’t a red-eye. The second is that now you will have ‘payments’ in $500 increments. So when you spend $500 you will have one ‘payment’ and if you spend $1000 you’ll have two ‘payments.’ So do you wish to sign.”

Two weeks later I brought Geoffroi to see the mirror I had installed over my bed. I got the idea from Faith. She had sent a video of Scott and me going at it, and I thought it was hot watching myself getting fucked.

“Darling you should really put your toys away.”

“Sorry about that.” I felt a twinge of embarrassment. My once immaculate room was covered with my toys. empty lube bottle and used condoms.

“So did you really go at it with both the guys that installed this?”

“Both ends.” I said with a sly smile.

“I don’t get it. It seems like every time you make some expensive purchase you get laid. Like that hotty in the dressing room, or when you bought your roommate that new car, the dealer helped you christen the back seat.”

“What can I say my card has an excellent rewards program.”

It was an obvious choice to fill out the contract. If it wasn’t for my “late fees” I might have turned it down, but this is much better way to live. I am free from that evolutionary cycle. No more worries about eternal genes, just releasing my sex drive. Guys want to fuck as much as possible to pass their genes, but when you can’t reproduce, you still want to fuck. And when you don’t have to deal with girls who are too choosy it makes it that much easier.

“Oh shit, the time! Sorry Geoffroi, but I have to run to work.”

“Dressed like that? You sure its alright.”

I looked had my pink tank with the white letters ‘TWINK’ with my lace-up short-shorts. “Believe me this isn’t a problem.” We head downstairs and part ways as I head to work.

I reflect on the awesome deal I have made. Using my card gets me horny and some guy usually turns up wanting to fuck me. I’ve been buying more stuff since this new deal come along.

I walked into work and start restocking supplies, while Craig works the counter. I’m putting out some of the new butt plugs, which I will inevitably get, when a customer comes over and asks about slings. I could tell from his bulge he his huge, when I remembered that the instillation for the mirrors was $1700. I still owed a payment. “Sir why don’t you come in the back room. There is one setup for customers interested in trying it out.”