The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Praise the Goddess: Cure of Pride

By: Baralai

“You’re so fucking full of yourself!” screams Amanda. Or maybe it’s Stacy. Which one was I on a date with now? It doesn’t really matter. This one looks like she has had her fill of perfection.

“What’s your problem babe?” I ask while giving a killer smile. I can see her anger give in a little bit. I lift up my hands and shrug my shoulders, I’m wearing a tight fitting tank top so it will show off the muscled arms I have.

“You expect me to roll over and do as you say cause you’re so gorgeous. I know you’re the agencies number one seller, but I can’t take this anymore. I quit!”

“You know you can’t quit me,” I say with a laugh and a smile. It’s not like I need her, I can always find another, and I usually do. But I have to admit, this girl is hot. Long black hair and a toned body.

“For the last fucking time Van. I work for the agency. I’m not one of your fucking girlfriends. And I’m a dyke, and thank God for that cause I don’t have to deal with dip shits like you.”

“I’m sure a night with me might change your mind,” I reply. Most girls are bi anyways. I mean I’ve talked quite a few to sleep with me. She sure don’t look like she is a total lessie. Maybe that was her name Leslie or something.

I suddenly see the wine glass have it contents being flung at my face. I wince back at the liquid hits my face. I grab the restaurants napkin and get the liquid out of my face and hair. I try to see my reflection in the mirror across the room to make sure my hair still looks good.

“You want to cool it bitch, I was just trying to give you a compliment.”

I turn to see I’m talking to thin air. Everyone is looking at me in silence, I notice a few of the girls are admiring my body. I’m sure I could talk them in to leaving their dates for me. But I’m too concerned how my hair looks right now. I walk over to the men’s room, not ignoring all the women checking me out. Even with my hair being a little of a mess, I’m still rockin’.

A few minutes later I’ve fixed my hair to look even better than it was before. Which is just in time because my phone starts ringing. It’s my agent.

“Yo, what’s up Cam,” say in the phone as I walk back into the restaurant

“Van, What have you done now?” he replies sounding exhausted. Don’t know why, I’m the one that does the work. He’d wouldn’t have as many connections in the modeling world if it wasn’t for me. A lot of companies are vying for me.

“Julia just told me she quit. Not only was she one of the best handlers I had, I was hoping to get her contracted as a model. And don’t tell me she had her hands all over you, we both know that isn’t true.”

“I’ve told ya Cam, who can say no to me? I mean I’m your best model for a reason and no one’s complains about me in bed.”

“They usually complain once you’re out of bed,” Cam says under his breath, thinking I can’t hear him. “Can’t you keep one agent for more than three weeks?”

“Dude, you have to pick them better. I mean they all want to sleep with me.”

“I’m fairly sure Dan didn’t,” Cam retorted.

“Ah fuck no! That guy was a closet homo, he was always checking me out when he thought I wasn’t looking.”

“Dan is a notorious womanizer, I thought you two would get along,” sighs Cam. “And not everyone checks you out. You do know that right?”

“Totally false, they all can’t help but look at me,” I say. I believe it too. I mean perfect body. Dirty blonde hair. I don’t even need to tan cause my skin color is just a perfect shade of almond. I also have these piecing green eyes that drive people crazy. They never have to photoshop my pics like they do with everyone else’s.

“Everyone’s got a different type Van,” Cam says.

“Pfft,” I responded. “Who would dislike my body? I’ve got the perfect body.”

“Whatever. I need you for a shoot in two days. Stay out of trouble and please for the love of god, no more law suits. Just work out or something. Stay away from girls just for two days.”

“I can’t say I can keep them…” I start.

“For two days!” interrupts Cam. “Just give me two days. That is all I’m asking. I need a drink. Take care Van. And no more funny business.”

He hangs up on me. I notice that this chick is checking me out. I have to say she looks boneable. Long blonde hair, big rack and a nice thin body. I just need someone to worship my body tonight. I mean I do have a body of a god and gods need to be worshiped.

She looks up at me all doe eyed, “So I couldn’t help overhearing you. Did you say someone didn’t find you attractive? I’m mean you sounded so defensive”

“Hey, not true. Everyone likes my body. I mean it is perfect.”

“Well I don’t know. Perfection is a goal, not an accomplishment,” say the babe, trying to be philosophical.

“Well Mission Accomplished babe,” I say give her a show by flexing my body and giving her a killer smile.

“But everyone has a different type. Some like blondes, some like brunettes.”

“Yeah, but I’ve changed my hair color for some shoots. So you can be anything you want to be,” I say.

“Yeah, well some people like muscles and some like skinny guys and some like a few pounds. You can’t do all that. Not to mention other traits.”

“Babe, I don’t think you understand me. I’m perfect. No one can say no to this body.”

She smiles at me. She mutters, “not yet” under her breathe.

“You know I have something to show you at my place. You want to check it out?”

She looking at me with those doe eyes and how can I say no. My place is usually better, but her place seems to be closer anyhow. That Jill girl may have flaked out on me, but as usual, I get laid.

We get a cab to her place. The girl tells the cab driver just to go to her place. Like she doesn’t even give an address. She just assumes the driver knows where to go. Maybe she is really loose or something. Or maybe she knows the driver. He does keep looking back through the rearview mirror at something. I think he’s looking at me, but it is hard to tell with the reflection. He’s probably checking me out though.

We get to her place which seems pretty nice dig for the city. I know mine is nicer though. She is so into me that she pays for the cab. She talks to the cabbie for a second looking like she is giving him demands. I wonder that that was about.

We get into her place and she takes off her sweater and tells me to walk this way. She leads the way to her bedroom. She zooms off to the side of the room pretty quickly. When you walk into the room the first thing you see in there is your reflection. It’s dark in the room, but I can plainly see myself.

“I believe I heard you say you thought yourself perfect,” the girl says. I don’t know her name. She hasn’t told me it, but I usually don’t care anyways. As long as puts out that’s all I need. But for some off reason I realized she offered it.

“But you do know there is no such thing as perfect, right?”

“You saying this body ain’t perfect?” I ask not really looking at her. I’m looking at myself in the mirror and admiring all the hard work and general perfection staring back at me.

“But no one is perfect,” says the girl. It’s too dark so I can’t see her, but I’m not really looking anyhow. I just keep looking at myself. “Some people want muscle, some want submission, some want dominance, some want someone meek, everyone has a different taste. That is why there is no such thing as perfect. Just as your agent tried to tell you earlier, you can’t be everything.”

How did she know what me and Cam were talking about? “Fuck you,” I said smiling, “I am perfect. I get what I want always cause of my looks. No one can say no to me.”

“Really Vance, I’ve never seen someone so lacking in humility. According to Kohlberg you’d be stuck at age nine. Nothing but a pre-conventional self-interested child.”

“How do you know my name,” I ask. I want to look around for her and see her face, but I don’t want to look away from the mirror. Why would I? I look great.

“You don’t recognize me Vance?” She says. “You haven’t changed a bit, but I have. I’d tell you my name, but you wouldn’t remember it anyhow. But let us just say I owe you one and I’m prepared to give you a gift.

“Huh?” I say as I turn my body to get a better view of my back muscles. Even from behind I look great.

“I’m going to give you perfection. True perfection.”

“True perfection? But I’m already perfect.”

“You really don’t listen,” she retorts in a sigh. “I guess I should just show you.”

I hear a door or something open. It creaks, but it’s dark in the room. But it is right by the door and I think I see something in the reflection. It is a pair of red eyes. In the glow I can see some sort of statue. But I can’t turn away from the mirror. I can’t take my eyes off myself or the weird glowing eyes.

“The mirror is special,” says the girl. “I borrowed it from a friend in LA. I figured it was a perfect mix with you Narcissistic personality. I actually don’t know where the mirror came from. Possibly from Her, it only seems to work on men. But it seems so much like the myth of Narcissus, but that may of also been Her. It has the power to change the one who looks upon it.”

“Change,” I say. It is getting hard to think. I keep looking at my body and the eyes. I can’t look away. I don’t want to look away, but I’m feeling scared for some unknown reason. Like a full out panic, but I can’t turn away.

“Yes,” she starts. “But the changes were always unpredictable. Although I doubt my ‘friend’ has any control over anything he owns. But I think I just made you truly perfect Vance. You always thought so, and now I curse you with perfection.”

I can see here now, her reflection anyhow. He blonde hair looks like it is on fire in the glow of the red eyes. She has a cruel smile but maintains her innocent eyes also weirdly colored due to the effects of the light. The smile makes her look like a sadistic Disney princess.

She flicks her hair back as she walks out of the room, still smiling. I hear a knocking at the front door. I stay transfixed infront of the mirror. I feel so confused. I noticed how nice my ass looks. How thick my arms are.

After a while the mirror is suddenly goes dark. Well maybe not dark, but that was my first reaction. A black cloth is put over the mirror. The eyes from the statue isn’t glowing anymore and the girl is back in the room with another guy. I look at him. He looks familiar.

“Vance, this is our cabbie from earlier,” explains the girl. “He has a history that is less respectful. One that included driving girls to out other to their desired destinations. But now he has reformed thanks to the power of faith. He also helps get me around town from time to time.”

I look at the guy. He’s gorgeous. I usually don’t think about guys and how they look. I always look better than they do anyhow. This guy is Latino. He has big thick muscles and his skin was the color of rich caramel. He had a short cut black hair and thinly lined goatee. His eyes were dark and piercing. He was looking at me with a fierce look that would send a photographer screaming with glee. It looked like he wanted to eat me, and I was more than willing to let him. Where did that come from?

“I’ll leave you two alone and let my little experiment start off,” the girl said as she sauntered out the room.

I barely notice the girl anymore. The guy in front of me…he’s perfect. He’s just amazing. Now I understand. I wasn’t perfect. This man is. I need to worship him and his perfection. I need to make myself perfect for him. I needed to make myself worthy for him.

I never felt humility before. I’ve never met someone that made me feel inferior. The unnamed made approaches me til the point where we’re only inches away from touching. The guy much be huge. I’m 6′2″ but he easily towers over me. And his muscles. I’m toned, but he is like a body builder. They’re so thick and his right arm is covered in tats that seem so exotic.

“You got a nice ass boy,” said the man in a low tone. He was breathing heavy. He also seemed pleased with me. “Take off my clothes boy.”

I feel my body shaking. I want to please him so badly. I take off his shirt quickly and throw the shirt off somewhere. I run my hands across his chest and let myself enjoy the thick muscled chest.

He throws his arm around me forcing my body against his and our mouths collide. It’s a rough kiss, but I feel so lucky I feel his hard-on grinding into my own. I can’t believe that I please him.

“Take off the pants, Vato,” he says in a commanding voice.

I feel my whole body quiver at the command. I start breathing heavy racing to rip off his belt and pull down the jeans. I can see the constrained cock in his briefs and unconsciously lick my lips. If he looks so perfect, how does his cock look like?

I feel a hand push behind my head and shove it into his briefs. I start to mouth the fabric that blocks me access to his cock. I breathe in the musky scent, loving it. He pushes back my head. I look up worried I have displeased him. He only smiles at me as he pushes down the elastic band of his briefs. His thick cock plops out. He dangles it in front of my face.

My heart feels like it’s in my chest. I stare longingly at the cock. I need it. I don’t know why, but I do. I lunge my mouth on it. It doesn’t take long for two hands to press against my head and push my head at a steady rhythm.

I start moaning with an uncontrollable urge. I want him to know how much I’m enjoying this.

“Yeah, you’re lips were made for cock sucking hombre,” he said in an accent.

I feel my body shake from his statement. I’m so pleased that he likes me. While he had commanded that I take off his clothes I’m still in my pants, but my cock is so hard in them. A part of me wants to take it out and stroke while I service him, but all my concentration goes towards his cock. I work on licking the balls, letting my tongue slide along the shaft slowly. I’m rewarded with the sexy low voiced moaned.

I get so excited by the blow job my arousal continues to build. It builds to the point that I cum in my pants. The friction from the pants and my arousal lead to this. But I don’t stop sucking. I have no desire or will to stop. In fact I’m was getting harder again.

I looked across to another mirror in the room. For the first time I wanted to see the reflection of someone else. I wanted to see this man’s face and body, or at least more if it. I was surprised by the reflection. In front of the Latino man, kneel a skinny Latino boy with long black hair, pulled back in a ponytail. It took me a few seconds to realize that the Latino twink was following my movements of exploring the man’s perfect cock.

My head was baffled, but I didn’t stop my actions. At first I was bewildered by the sight of my own reflection not matching what I thought he should look like. Soon my lust filled mind didn’t care. I needed to please the man and that’s all that mattered.

I was glad to hear that the man continued to moan loudly. His breathing got heavier as the man pulled out and started to stroke his dick. A small part of me wanted to consume the man’s juices, but I really wanted the man to cover him in the substance. And it look liked the man had the same idea. He aimed the slit of the cock right at Van’s face.

He soon exploded large amounts of cum the dripped down my face. The man pulled me up and took me to one of the mirrors in the room and had I look at myself.

I saw a smiling Latino man covered in cum. “See that boy,” said the man, “You’re covered in Papi’s cum. Doesn’t that make you feel great.”

It took me a second to realize that he was talking to me. My first reaction was to be jealous of the man I was looking at. But when I realized that it was me, feeling the dripping cum on my own face, I felt giddy.

“I’m going to come back to you boy,” said the man as he fixed his clothing. “You’re just my type. I’d do more, but Miss Faith says you need to go to church.”

The unnamed man didn’t allow me to clean up. My face was covered in cum and my pants were still moist from my own fluids. We hopped into the man’s cab as he drove us to a very nondescript building. The thought of running didn’t occur to me. I just wanted to follow this perfect man. I didn’t know why the woman had changed my body, but I felt happy to be wanted by the man.

The man led me to one of the back rooms. “You wait here boy,” said the man.

I tried to figure out what was going on. I was in a different body now and I blew off a guy. But I’m not gay. I’d never had attraction towards men before. But the cabbie was so beautiful. The old Van would have hated this new body, but it was perfect for attracting the man to me so that was all I cared about.

There was a one way mirror in the room, so someone could have been watching on the other side. I just saw his reflection and looked at it. I still had to admit he looked pretty good. I was a lot shorter now, but I had a rich mocha coloring and a flawless tone. I had some feminine characteristics such as long eyelashes and thick lips. My hair was rich and black. I almost wanted to take it out of the ponytail to let is hang at his shoulders. I had to admit he still looked hot.

I heard the door open. I turned and saw a unknown male. He looked young and skinny. He was smaller than me, in my new body, which was saying something. He had big doe blue eyes and messy blonde hair. He had a piercing in his lip and left eyebrow. The guy looked amazing.

His skin was so pale he almost looked translucent. He had big pouty lips and a large ass. My eyes seemed to linger on the plump round flesh that was his ass. The kids cloths looked like something a girl would wear. White Capri pants with a lavender tank top.

The kid look up at me like he saw a big animal. His mouth hung open as he looked at me. I saw fear in the kid’s eyes, but I saw something else as well. I saw lust.

The kid took a submissive stance in front of me. I found myself aroused by this for some reason. The kid just looked so wonderful though. I loved the way the young man seemed meek and docile. It made him so much more alluring. I found myself aroused by the kid.

The kid was looking down at my cock. It was obvious be wanted to get a look at it. I took my finger under the kid’s chin and lifted the boy’s face so we were looking eye to eye. The kid had the same scared look on his face, but he didn’t look like he was running anytime soon. I noticed a small spray of freckles on the nose of the young man. It looked perfect on him. That was the word, ‘perfect.’ All thoughts of the cabbie left my head. This young man was truly perfect. He so beautiful.

I couldn’t take anymore. I pulled the boy into a kiss. It was rough. I had slight concerns about bruising the boy with his pale skin, but the young man didn’t seem to complain. He moaned loudly as he let go of any fear and restraint he might have had.

We continued to make out as I pushed the small body against the wall. The boy became more excited as he became trapped against my frame. It was then that I saw myself and the boy, pressed up against the one way glass.

My features had changed again. I was in yet another body. This one was big and muscular. Light patches of hair were around my abs and chest. My arms seemed to be thick and covered with vein. My head was free of any hair and looked like it was shaved. I had a wide chin and looked a little more like Vin Diesel. I was still in his jeans though.

I lost any concern about my new form as the young man moaned in my arms. I felt the man’s prick harden against my now massive legs. The boy barely had any room to move pressed between the wall and my massive body. He wiggled around pretending to try to escape, but then wiggled more to get his tank top off.

The boy’s body was easily lifted off the ground. I was amazed how light the body was. The boy was pretty tone despite being skinny. I bit the bottom of the boy’s lip as I felt the legs wrap around my hips.

While we were both still wearing pants, the boy bounced my grasp. I loved the way the plump ass pushed against his cock. I was happy that the boy seem so enthralled in me. I wanted to make him happy and feel sexy. Cause he had one hell of a body. He seemed alright with the fact that I wanted to ravage his perfect slim body. I moved away from the wall and felt the legs cling tighter around me.

I felt he was losing all control with the boy. He was so perfect. He wanted to rip open all this clothes and have my way with him.

I let himself fall to the ground, literally slamming the boy on the floor. The boy cried out and I was worried I hurt him, but the boy began to nuzzle his head against my neck. I found myself aroused by this. The man was trapped on the floor against my weight and I could feel his cock was harder than ever before.

I lost all control and in an animal grunt started to rip open the boy’s pants. The pants seemed to be linen and were easily ripped to shreds from my new strength. The boy was soon only in a pair of briefs as I mouth the hard dick tenting in them. I could taste the precum soaking the material and loved the taste of the boy. I was also excited that I was the cause for the boy’s leaking so much juices.

The boy moaned and withered on the floor as I suckled the cock. My hands explored the lither body, while keeping him pressed to the floor. I didn’t want this perfect boy to go anywhere. I knew the boy wouldn’t try to escape, but he was so much more appealing trapped on the floor.

I soon flipped the boy over in a fast motion. The young man gasped as I pulled down the briefs and exposed the plump ass I had been eyeing for some time now. I took in the sight before me. It was cleanly shaven and the exposed hole puckered. I soon found an urge to lick the hole. The boy cried out as he felt the tongue and spit inside of him. He trusted back his rear end and arches his back so I would have better access. His ass was so perfect.

I could not take it anymore. I felt my own hard-on get the better of me. I quickly unbuckled my pants and took out my massive dick. My own cock was so much longer and thicker now. I took the length along the boys cheeks. I would have given more thought of the increased dick size, but my thoughts were too focused on the plump ass. The boy looked like he was about to say something, when I found a condom on the floor and quickly put it on myself. The boy looks satisfied and smiles as me as I aim the tip of my pick the willing hole.

I don’t hold back and the kid cries out in pain. But I start trusting in and out of him with feral force. The boy starts screaming out curse words and obscenities. He is also commanding me to fuck him harder, which I comply with.

Soon the boy’s body is pressed against the floor again with his ass is being assaulted. I begins to stroke the boys prick which is now totally covered in precum.

I loves the way the boy’s face looks in total bliss as I do this. I looks at boy’s perfect neck, that looks so inviting. I bite down hard on the skin as I push roughly into the boy’s hole.

The young man screams out as I feels the hot liquid trickle down my fingers. I doesn’t stop the assault on the boys ass or his prick as the man withers in pleasure. I eventually slows down. They boy’s eyes seem to be in a haze. His pants in a heavy breathe and I slows almost to a halt…almost. “Oh my…oh my…Oh my Goddess,” the boy says with a smile on his face.

The door to the room slowly opens as the both look up. The blonde girl from earlier is there standing at the door. The boy is still smilling as he looks up at her.

She walks towards them. She is now in a different outfit. She wears black high heels and dark red skirt and suit coat. Her lipstick seem to match the shade of red of her ensemble.

“Have fun Russell,” she asks the boy pressing the tip of her shoes against the boys cheek. He nods with a smile. I’m slightly worried she will try to kick the handsome young man. “It is so much better than raping young college girls isn’t it. You love being roughed up by bigger men now. It suits you. Praise the Goddess.”

“Praise the Goddess,” Russell, the young boy, says.

“Now leave us,” she commands. Russell squirms out from under Van’s body and leaves the room. He looks back before he leaves and looks over Van’s body again. “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get to play again.” And with that he skips of the room.

The blonde woman looks at the man on the floor. Van doesn’t really understand what is going on, but he is scared of her now. Even in his larger form, he dare not go against this woman. If he does, he knows she will destroy him.

“Oh, Vance. I’m almost upset in giving you such a wonderful gift, especially from our past, but it suits you don’t you think?”

Van looks up at her with confusion.

She walks across the room letting her heals to echo across the room. She looks at the one way mirror and presses a finger against it. Van sees across the room that her fingernail is also a deep red. He also can see the terrified expression on his face. The woman on the other hand is smiling.

“That mirror you looked at, it has a strange ability. Not a fully controlled one. It was my first time using it in such a manor. But the combination of the mirror’s magic and the Goddess’ curse worked. It has made you perfect.”

‘Perfect.’ The word rung in his ears. He thought he was perfect before. But if he was really perfect he’d look like Russell or maybe the cabbie. He couldn’t be perfect if they were.

“I don’t think you get it,” said the woman. “You are the perfect man to whomever you sleep with.” She walked closer to him.

“When Carl brought you here you became a submissive Latin twink that he’s so found of. But when you met another submissive twink you turned into his fantasy of a dominant alpha. No man will be able to say no to you. After all you’re a reflection on their perfect man. And that is all you are now. Just a reflection of someone else’s fantasy.”

She walked closer. Van tried to grasp what she said but he felt his heart race as she approached; he fears for his life with every step closer she came. He scuttled to the corner away from her and curled himself into a ball watching her approach him.

The woman laughed. “You’re even my perfect fantasy, how funny. But you won’t be the fantasy of woman any more. You don’t want that anymore. You’ll be wanting to serve only men.”

She brought a finger to her chin. “I think it’s appropriate after all. You always expected people to worship and serve you because you were perfection. Now that you are truly perfection, you’ll live to serve others.”

“Please,” whimpered Van. “Please don’t hurt me.”

She smiled. “Oh don’t worry my dear. You’ll be quite happy here. You’ll stay here and love the Goddess and praise Her.”

“Goddess?” Van didn’t understand.

“Yes my dear. The one that gave you your gift. She will keep you safe. All you have to do is praise Her. You will worship Her with every man you fuck.”

The woman had gotten so close that she was now face to face with Van. Van felt his heart was in his throat. He needed to escape. He rushed for the door screaming. He threw it open but then collided into someone who was standing in the doorways.

Van landed on the floor. He saw in the reflection of the mirror that he was back to his real form. He was himself again. He looked up as saw a well built man with broad shoulders blocking the doorway. He was had on a towel and nothing else.

“Holy crud,” said the man, who sounded excited. “Are you Van Colton, the model?”

Van looked up at the man. He could see the excitement in his eyes. He had a peppered beard that was trimmed short. He looked like he was in his late 30’s with small streaks of grey in an otherwise chestnut hair. He had some love handles and bit of a gut, but otherwise had a very toned body and looked like he kept in shape. Van thought he was extremely hot. He was perfect.

“You’re my favorite model. I’ve wanked off to..I mean see you all the time in the magazines,” said the man that looked really excited but somewhat awkward. “I never would have guess to see you at a bathhouse.”

Van gave one of his killer smiles that he usually saved for the photoshoots. Sure enough he saw the guy get really excited. Van himself was getting excited. If this guy was such a fan maybe he’d be willing to sleep with him.

“Oh, I’m sorry you’re still on the floor. I’m Jamison, by the way huge fan,” Jamison reached out a hand to offer to help Van up. Van took the arm but pulled the other man on the floor with him. The man looked surprised as Van smiled at him and pulled him in for a kiss.

Jamison couldn’t believe his fantasy was becoming a reality. Van on the other hand was getting excited when he realized that this guy really was a ‘huge’ fan. His own cock was raging hard again despite his last two escapades.

Van flipped the guy over in the kiss. He pulled back giving another smile as he slid across the body, placing his lips just above the man’s towel. He looked up at Jamison with a big smile as he unfolded the towel. With nothing else blocking his way Van took down the cock in his mouth. His eyes were looking at Jamison’s as he did it. He wanted to see that perfect face as he blew the guy’s perfect cock.

Van found the need to get the cock deeper inside of him. More length started to disappear into his mouth with every bob. Jamison watched in fascination as the young model sucked more and more of his cock until he reached the pubes. “Gawd, yeah,” said Jamison. “Deep throat my large cock. Your hot mouth wants my cock.”

And the guy was right. Van wanted it so back. “Man, I love your cock,” said Van before going down on the item. “So big,” slurp “So thick” lick “I need this so bad.”

“Well I’ll let you two have your fun,” said the woman as she stepped over them. Van had completely forgot about her. He didn’t stop sucking the cock though. His need to the cock was too strong to be afraid.

“OH!” said Jamison breaking out of his fantasy session. “Sorry mam. We didn’t mean to do this outside the room.”

“Oh, no,” said the woman in a cheerful voice. “You are our patron please enjoy yourself. Besides it looks like some of the others are enjoying the show.”

Jamison looked down the hallway and a few men watched as Van continued to suck him off. Jamison blushed, but felt more aroused by the viewers. He loved the fact that a young model was so into him. He loved that everyone was witness to the hot viral young supermodel feasting on him.

Van barely noticed all the other viewers, he was too into Jamison to care. His urges getting the better of him, he couldn’t stand it anymore Van lifted himself off the cock and brought himself face to face with a big smile. “I need you inside of me,” Van said. “I want you to fuck my ass.”

Jamison felt his heart jump. It really was like all his fantasies. “Do you want to go in the room to get some privacies and…” Jamison started but was cut off with a kiss.

Breaking off the kiss Van shook his head. “No, I want you to fuck me in front of all these guys. I want them to know how much I love your cock inside me.”

Jamison quickly grabbed some lube and a condom that seemed to cover the floor. He was wrong this wasn’t like his fantasies, this was way better.

Down the hall, in her office, Faith could hear screams from Van saying how much he loved having cock inside him. She smiled to herself and she picked up the phone. She didn’t dial a number, but the line rang anyways.

“Hello Cal,” said Faith. “So your star is under control now.”

Cal sounded nervous on the other side of the line while she just continued to smile. “Oh, don’t worry. He’ll look exactly how any photographer will want him to look. He is the perfect model after all. You can sell him as multiple models if you want.”

Faith sat back in her chair. She half listened to Cal, but was mostly enjoying Van’s screaming in lust. It sounded like he wanted people to watch him. Still Vain, but such an improvement, she thought.

“Oh, yes Cal. I’m sure you can talk him into doing some porn shoots. He’s perfect for it.”