The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PROMOTION

By Rexy4

Jane sat at her new desk feeling nervous, all she had been told was that she had been doing a good job in the typing pool and her efficiency was being rewarded by this promotion. She was now on the top floor of the firm, private secretary to a Ms. Boland. As far as Jane knew she had never even seen a Ms. Boland let alone met her.

Well at least it was a woman she was now working for. Jane was getting sick of being ogled and embarrassed by all the men they had to do work for in the typing pool. Jane knew being blonde, blue eyed, tall and busty, didn’t exactly help her cause but it had been wearing thin lately. Even though she was only twenty two, Jane was so self conscious about her good looks, she had begun dressing very conservatively at work, only long skirts and shirts and jackets for her, and virtually no makeup. Jane reasoned that if she looked more conservative perhaps she would receive less attention.

Jane’s intercom interrupted her reverie. “Would you come in please Jane” an authoritative sounding voice asked. Jane presumed it was Ms. Boland speaking “Yes Ms Boland” replied Jane apprehensively. Jane got up from her desk and entered her new boss’s office, It was a large spacious office with a couch and bar on one side of the room and a rather large ornate desk in front of the only window in the room.

Looking out that window was presumable, Ms Boland. Jane stood in front of the desk waiting for her new boss to tun around and acknowledge her presence. Jane noticed Ms. Boland had on a very well cut suit and as she turned around she also noticed that a shirt, vest and tie completed the look. Jane thought that with her very short hair style Ms. Boland’s look was a little on the masculine side, but Jane could appreciate the fact that she presented a very business like appearance.

“You must be Jane, I’m Ms. Boland your new boss” stated Ms. Boland. “Very pleased to meet you Ms. Boland” said Jane feeling rather insecure and intimidated as Ms. Boland’s eyes proceeded to take in her appearance from head to toe. “I expect you to be punctual each morning and also available to work back of a night if needed. I’m to be addressed as Ms. Boland at all times and expect to find you at your desk whenever I require you. I don’t want to find you elsewhere gossiping, your not in the typing pool now” said Ms. Boland in a low monotone voice.

“Yes Ms. Boland” replied Jane thinking she wouldn’t be surprised if she was expected to curtesy, what a bitch. Jane checked Ms. Boland’s face out and it was middle aged with thin severe looking lips and coal black eyes that seemed to draw your attention. “That will be all for now” dismissed Ms. Boland.

Susan Boland sat down at her desk feeling very happy with her choice of secretary. Jane seemed very meek, and insecure, good, that was exactly how she wanted her. Susan was extremely impressed with Jane’s good looks, even though they were hidden underneath such conservative clothing, her body still managed to look voluptuous.

Susan didn’t know what sort of life Jane led out of the work environment, apart from the fact she knew she was single, but pretty soon Jane’s whole world would revolve around her, Ms Boland. Susan got hot just thinking about it, but she wasn’t going to make the same mistakes as last time.

Susan’s last secretary had been blackmailed into becoming her lover. Susan had caught her taking money and had used her fear of arrest against her. The trouble was, her secretary just failed to come to work one morning and was not heard from again. What Susan needed was a permanent solution, so that her new lover, would be hers body and soul till she decided to end it

The solution had been relatively easy for Susan, she had been studying meditation and self hypnosis and found that she had a real talent for it. She had been taking night classes with four other women and one female instructor. Two months ago their instructor, seeing how accomplished she was offered for her to take the class through her relaxation routine. It had been a resounding success, within minutes, her classmates and instructor were asleep. Susan was astounded and deeply excited, here was the tool she had been looking for all her life.

Susan had spent an hour deepening their trances, testing and retesting her control. She played with waking them up and with a word sending them all back into a deep trance. Again and again she did this, each time sending them deeper and deeper into trance, till at last she sent her classmates home, with the thought of how enjoyable the night had been with her in charge, and next week to bring their sexiest outfit to change into when they arrived.

Her instructor was a different story altogether, after everyone else had left, Susan grilled her instructor on her life, her current marital status, her sex life, her fantasies. She found out her instructor was recently divorced, was not yet ready to resume dating, and her sex life was non existent, except for the occasional masturbation of a night when she fantasised about having a lover that made her do all the things she felt she couldn’t do in real life.

Susan could not have picked a more susceptible target. Her instructor went home with her that night and many more nights after that. Susan had her teach her everything she knew about hypnosis and Susan taught her everything she new about sex. Her instructor really had no choice in the matter, Susan discovered her fears and weaknesses and exploited them, till, after a week of confessions and sex her instructor believed Susan was her dream lover. No longer did the thought of lesbian sex turn her off, now in fact it was the only sex she found exciting. After the trauma of divorce, Susan had become her whole world, the fact that she did everything Susan told her to, now only seemed natural, she didn’t know how she had coped without Susan.

Susan and her new lover arrived at the next class early. Susan knew the instructor felt embarrassed dressed as she was, in a tight leather mini and crop top, sporting a new short hairstyle matching Susan’s except hers had been streaked blonde, where Susan’s was jet black. Susan leant over and passionately kissed the embarrassed instructor, while slipping her fingers under her mini and feeling the freshly shaved pussy underneath. “I like you without underwear” commented Susan. The instructor now knew she would not be allowed to wear underwear again and it sent a thrill through her. All she wanted to do was make Susan happy, she didn’t like the way she looked, but Susan did and that’s what mattered.

Susan’s classmates arrived after changing and she soon had them back in a deep trance. Susan surveyed her new domain, she couldn’t believe this opportunity had presented itself. Here were four reasonably attractive women in their sexiest outfits awaiting her commands. Susan again spent an hour deepening their trances and strengthening her control, then had them all masturbate, with only her image fixed in their mind. When they came, they all yelled Susan’s name. Susan had them continue to masturbate while she interviewed them individually, finding out all she needed to know to eventually dominate them as she had their instructor.

That was all two months ago and Susan now had a circle friends that just loved doing what Susan wanted. Their classes were now held at Susan’s home and they all competed each week to look the sexiest woman there. Susan of course was the judge and their prize was usually pleasuring Susan any way she wanted. Her classmates were a little different to her instructor, as they had no inclination to tell anyone of these encounters and apart from their dreams, Susan only influenced them on class nights, apart from then, they led totally normal lives.

Susan’s instructor Cara, on the other hand had become totally dependant on Susan. She had sold her house and moved in with Susan and had taken on all the domestic chores, waiting on Susan hand and foot. Susan virtually had a slave, in the kitchen and bedroom, but Susan still felt she lacked something. She felt she needed a young beautiful lover, someone she could go out with and show off. Someone she could take down to her favourite club and have all the old dykes down there drooling over. Someone she could shape into her perfect lover and slave. That someone she decided would be Jane. Jane who blushed so easily, Jane who so readily jumped to do as she ordered, poor little insecure Jane, with the big tits and tight rounded arse and legs that went on forever.

Jane she decided, would definitely benefit from a few relaxation classes, she could just envisage her dressed completely in fur, or velvet, or better yet latex, what a turn on. Firstly thought Susan, I need to find out all her fears and Phobias, all her inadequacies and faults, whether they be real or imagined so that she fully participate in the relaxation classes.

Susan reached for the intercom and said “Jane come in here please” Jane replied “Yes Ms. Boland” Jane rushed to comply with Ms. Boland’s request eager to make a good impression on her first day. Jane entered Ms. Boland’s office to again find her standing up looking out the window. Susan pointed to a seat opposite her desk and motioned her to sit down. Ms. Boland then began to outline the history of the company, their clients and financial interests.

Jane tried extremely hard to be attentive, but she was sitting in the full sun and between that and Ms. Boland’s monotone voice it was making her sleepy, she found that she actually nodded off for a few seconds. Susan panicked, she couldn’t nod off on her first day what an impression, but she found, as Ms. Boland droned on, she again drifted off with the fairies.

At some stage Ms. Boland must have sat down, because with a start Jane realised she was now sitting directly opposite her, staring into her eyes. “Your tired aren’t you Jane” stated Ms. Boland “Nooo, I, I, I’m sorry I” stuttered Jane. “It’s alright Jane, you look tired, your eyes look heavy, it’s so warm isn’t it?” droned Ms. Boland . “Ssoo warm” muttered Jane now captivated by the coal black eyes staring at her. “Look at my eyes Jane, you can not look away. Look deeply into my eyes, deeper and deeper” said Susan leaning forward with each word, giving Jane the impression her eyes were getting bigger.

Jane didn’t know what was happening, one moment she listening to Ms. Boland talk about the company, the next thing she knew she was staring into the biggest deepest eyes she had ever seen. She couldn’t seem to drag her eyes away they continued to stare into the eyes opposite her and they were getting bigger and bigger, she was losing herself in those eyes.

“Deeper and deeper Jane, you can not see anything else but my eyes and you hear nothing but my voice. You are going deeper still Jane now falling into my eyes, losing your balance, your direction” Susan directed. Jane was obviously distressed and disorientated, but she still continued to stare into Susan’s eyes. “You will lose yourself forever if you don’t listen to my voice. Listen to my voice, it is your only lifeline” said Susan now whispering.

Jane strained forward to hear the voice, she had to listen to the voice otherwise she would be lost, all that mattered was the voice, she must listen. Susan sat back and smiled as the deeply entranced beauty still followed her eyes, straining forward to catch her every word.. Susan continued to deepen Jane’s trance taking her down further and further till Jane reached a place where only the voice existed and she listened to every word, because it was all there was, it was her universe.

Susan had a meeting to attend, so she need to finish up this very productive session with Jane. This afternoon the session could continue and Susan could find out all she would need to know to control this beautiful women in front of her. “Jane you are slowly coming back from this place, still listening to my voice and looking into my eyes. Jane when you awake you will not remember any of this happening, all you will remember is how informative our little talk was and how lovely my voice and eyes are. In fact when I stare at you from now on you will be drawn to my eyes and be unable to look away, if I continue to stare you will again lose yourself into my eyes and go back to the special place you have just left and listen for the voice. Now when I snap my fingers you will awake”.

Susan snapped her fingers and again stood looking out the window. “That will be all Jane. Perhaps we can continue this later” Susan said, turning to watch Jane’s reaction. Jane seemed to come out of a daze but managed to get herself together and say “Thank you Ms. Boland, that was very informative” at this Jane stood up to leave and caught Ms. Boland’s eye and found she forgot what she was going to do, all she did was stand there staring at the most lovely eyes. Susan smiled, turned to the window and snapped “Well what are you waiting for” Jane jumped, “I’m sorry Ms. Boland” and scampered from the room.

Susan couldn’t have been happier, this was going just splendidly. She had so many plans for the beautiful Jane, so many modifications, so much lust, so much time..........

END PART ONE