The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PROMOTION

Part 2

By Rexy4

Susan returned to her office mid afternoon, having her meeting drag on out had put her in a bad mood, she had wanted to get back to Jane earlier. She had so many plans for Jane and most of them were erotic. Susan sat in her office planning how to totally enslave Jane, she wanted Jane to rely on her totally, where no decision could be made without her input, where Jane’s needs and desires came second to hers. She wanted to get to the point where Jane might not like doing what she wanted or looking the way Susan wanted but found she did it anyway without really knowing why. She wanted Jane to retain her personality completely, including being embarrassed, in fact she wanted Jane to feel embarrassed and humiliated, but be unable to do anything about it.

Susan reached for the intercom and spoke “Jane come in here please” Susan now felt much better than she had when she first got back from her meeting, she now felt in control, a little interrogation of Jane should give her most of the information she would need. Jane entered the office and quickly sat down, Susan asked her “How are you finding things Jane, coping alright” “Yes thank you Ms. Boland I’m fine” replied Jane smiling at being asked a nice question.

Susan smiled as well, but her smile was for Jane thinking she was interested in her well being. Susan sat and eyeballed Jane saying nothing, Jane slowly lost herself in Susan’s eyes and in a few short minutes was slumped in her chair deeply entranced. “Jane you will sit up straight open your eyes and be able to speak quite normally, but you will remain in your special place going deeper with every sound of my voice, you will answer all my questions totally truthfully not leaving out any detail, each time you answer one of my questions it will send you even deeper still, till you go so deep your conscious mind is left far behind and only your sub conscious is listening to my voice, when this happens I want you to say “Command me Mistress” do you understand?” ordered Susan. “Yes” a monotone Jane replied.

Susan then spent the next hour and a half grilling Jane on everything she could think of, she found out Jane was not seeing anyone romantically, her sexual experiences were very limited and then had not been very enjoyable. Susan had also found out how embarrassed and humiliated she had felt whilst working in the typing pool. She also discovered that Jane was quite lonely as she had only just recently moved here. All these things Susan recorded so she could eventually exploit them with Jane.

The one most invaluable thing Susan had discovered, was how Jane hated how the men had treated her whilst working in the typing pool. The only disappointing note as far as Susan was concerned, was Jane’s initial feelings toward her. Jane had explained how masculine she thought she looked and how thin and severe her lips looked, and also how bitchy she thought she was initially, she also added how she felt she was nearly expected to curtesy on leaving the room.

Susan continued questioning Jane on her fantasies and found she didn’t have a great deal to fantasise about. All she masturbated too, was a vague image of a lover that bought her to orgasm, which was just about the perfect scenario for Susan to work with. When Susan had just about exhausted her ideas for questions Jane suddenly said “Command me Mistress”

Susan looked Jane over, she was now so deeply entranced that drool slowly leaked down the side of her mouth, dripping onto her jacket. Her mouth was open and she was still gazing intently into Susan’s eyes. “Jane can you hear me” requested Susan. “Yesss” was the barley audible reply. “Jane describe to me where you are and how you feel” ordered Susan. “I am nowhere, and I feel nothing” whispered Jane “Where is your conscious mind Jane” asked Susan “Gone far away” replied Jane. “Jane, am I now talking directly to your sub-conscious mind” queried Susan, now very interested as she had never taken anyone this deep before. “Yesss” replied Jane.

“Jane if I give your sub-conscious mind an order to follow later when you are conscious will your conscious mind follow that order?” questioned Susan. “Yes” stated Jane. “Regardless what that order is Jane” asked Susan. “Yes” again replied Jane. “Anything I order” Susan asked excitedly. “Anything” was Jane’s monotone reply.

Susan sat back trying to comprehend the enormity of what Jane had just informed her of. What this meant was that really Jane was now hers to do with as she pleased, she was hers to mould anyway she wanted, and Susan found she wanted so badly.

It was already after normal working hours and Susan had come to the conclusion that if she did anything hastily she might regret it, after all, she had all the time in the world. But she had to make just a few adjustments and perhaps change Jane’s trance inducement a little, it could be hard to explain if any one else was around to see Jane slip into a trance just staring into her eyes.

“Jane from now on looking into my eyes will not cause you to go into a trance, you will just find them very beautiful, in fact they will be the most attractive eyes you have ever seen. Also you now find my lips look extremely sensual and sexy and you love the sound of my voice, you feel you could listen to it all day. From now on if I request to talk to Ms. Sub-Conscious you will return to the state you are now in and when ready will say Command me Mistress. As you felt the need to curtesy earlier, now when you leave this office, if there is no one else here but me, you will curtesy before leaving, Is that clear” asked Susan. “Yes” replied a still drooling Jane.

“Jane from this point on when ever a man talks to you, you will be reminded how they treated you in the typing pool. Even if they talk to you outside of work it will still remind you of how men have treated you so poorly. From this time onwards you will feel you can only discuss your problems, intimate or trivial with me, I am the only person that could possible understand, I am the only person that you truly trust to tell any secret, is that clear” stated Susan. “Yesss’ replied Jane.

“Tomorrow Jane, you will feel, as you no longer have to work with those horrible men, that you could perhaps wear something that looked a bit more attractive on you and would impress me. In fact you will feel you probably need some advice on your clothes and what you should wear and how you should look. Also tonight, when you go to bed you will want to masturbate and the image of your dream lover will come to you again but this time it will be a little clearer than normal. It will have the most beautiful eyes and lips you have ever seen, in fact they will remind you of mine and as you get more and more aroused your lover will finally speak and it will be my voice Jane and you will orgasm and it will be the best orgasm you have ever had, so good in fact when you think about it you will again become aroused and do it all over again, this will continue to happen till you fall asleep exhausted, now slowly return to your normal self Jane and awaken” directed Susan.

Susan quickly wiped Jane’s mouth and jacket while she roused herself into full consciousness and sat back to watch the beginning of Jane’s enslavement. “That will be all for tonight Jane, you may go now” dismissed Susan

Jane quickly stood and said “Thank you Ms. Boland I’ll see you tomorrow” with this Jane gripped her skirt pulled it up a little and gave a most delightful curtesy and left the office turning scarlet. Jane could not believe she had just done that, what on earth had come over her. Jane could not rationalise why she had just curtsied but somehow she felt she needed to show respect, she didn’t really feel like going home, in fact she felt she could have listened to Ms. Boland’s voice all night.

Jane’s curtesy had nearly caused Susan to call Jane back, induce her trance and ravish her right here in the office, but Susan managed to restrain herself and instead grabbed the phone and called her house and gave rapid fire orders over the phone to her personal instructor Cara.

When Susan arrived home music was playing and the dinner table was set with candles lit and a glass of champagne sitting on the table ready for her. As she stood sipping champagne Cara entered the room, she was wearing the tightest, shortest, black patent leather mini skirt, knee length boots, fish net stockings, a black patent leather crop top, her hair was gelled back flat to her head and her makeup was over the top. Cara knew she looked like a whore, but after Susan had phoned she had rushed to achieve this look, Cara was too ashamed to look in the mirror, but what ashamed her even more was the fact that the longer Susan stared at her the more aroused she was becoming. “How much” asked Susan huskily. Cara blinked a few times and said “Fifty bucks” now believing she was Cara the hooker who enjoyed every perversion. “What do I get for my fifty” asked Susan. “Anything you want” replied Cara running her tongue round her lips and caressing her breasts.

Susan led the horny Cara away to the bedroom where a strap on, some rope and a ball gag awaited and Susan thought, soon this will be Jane I’m leading to the bedroom, perhaps on a leash, perhaps both Cara and Jane on a leash. Susan’s fantasy continued to play on in her mind as she pounded into the moaning Cara, picturing Jane receiving her rubber dick, thinking tomorrow will be the turning point in her life and especially in Jane’s life.

Susan awoke alone, Cara was already up preparing her breakfast, Susan felt excited, she couldn’t wait to get to work and see Jane, it made her horny just thinking about it. Susan showered and proceeded to the kitchen where Cara was awaiting to serve her breakfast. “Thank you Cara, you may go and get changed now” suggested Susan. “Yes Susan, what would you like me to wear today?” enquired a nude Cara. “Oh I think the little pink outfit would look nice today Cara” replied Susan. “Yes Susan” said a blushing Cara. Susan knew Cara hated wearing her little pink outfit, consisting of a short pink velour mini skirt with matching long sleeved top, light pink stockings and little pink ankle boots, add to this glossy baby pink lipstick and eye shadow. Cara knew that in this outfit she looked like a thirty five year old dressed like a teenager and Susan usually made her go shopping in it.

Susan just loved humiliating Cara, she now found Cara was unable to deny her anything, but occasionally Susan liked a change and having Cara change into different personalities was fun, every now and then. Having Jane of course should spice things up decidedly, having Cara compete with a twenty two year old would be quite interesting. Susan finished her breakfast, gave Cara a shopping list which included two more outfits matching the one she now had on, except one was to be in the brightest green she could find and the other was to be bright blue. Cara was again blushing as she knew the looks she was going to receive in the shopping centre from all the young sales assistants.

Of course Cara had no bra or underwear on as she knew that wearing any would upset Susan. “Cara while your at the shopping centre I think you should get your ears pierced a few more times don’t you” enquired Susan. “Yes Susan” replied Cara, she already had three rings in each ear, but she knew body piercing interested Susan, she was just thankful Susan hadn’t wanted any other places pierced. “Oh and Cara I think your in need of another trim and more streaks” stated Susan. “Yes of course Susan, any thing else?” asked Cara. “Yes, I think a full body wax would be nice, don’t you? And bring home a catalogue from Extreme would you?” requested Susan “Ok Susan” replied Cara a little apprehensively, as Extreme dealt in bondage and leather gear that was aimed at the heavy S & M enthusiast, Cara dreaded even going in there.

Cara found Susan was enjoying playing the dominatrix more and more and she thought that the Extreme catalogue was a sign that things were headed further along this path. Cara disliked the discipline and humiliation in their relationship, yet knew Susan really got off on it, so she somehow always went along with everything Susan wanted. After all Susan was so good to her and she knew so much more about sex than Cara, so it made sense to her that she left all these matters up to Susan, in fact it was so much easier to leave all the decisions to Susan, as she knew best, and as Susan was always telling her that she had a very submissive nature and she should not try and change it.

Cara had found that her life had changed so much since Susan had come into it. She had found that she had gone from teaching Susan in her class to learning from her, it seemed so much more correct having Susan in charge. Cara couldn’t remember when women had become attractive to her but it had all seemed to happen since she had met the wonderful Susan. She now could not imagine making love to a man, in fact the image made her feel nauseous, in fact she now found when she felt horny, which seemed to be most of the time, Susan was the only image that came to her, she seemed to fall deeper in love with her every day.

Susan gave Cara a deep passionate kiss before leaving, and whispered some instructions into her ear, while Cara stared blankly ahead, and then headed out the door humming to herself, today was going to be a beautiful day. She had Jane to look forward to and had the thought of Cara finding herself having the compulsion to have her tongue pierced after her ears had been done and thinking it was all her idea to give Susan a surprise and then have the humiliation of suddenly finding she had to confess to the girl in the waxing salon how much her waxing of her had turned her on, and how much she enjoyed doing what people told her to do, and asking if she wanted to get her to do anything for her. Susan contemplated all this as she headed out he door ready to meet the challenge of shaping Jane into her willing slavish lover.

END PART TWO