The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PROMOTION

Part 3

By Rexy4

Susan arrived at work early and found she could not concentrate on work at all, images of Jane kept filling her mind, erotic images of Jane’s total submission to her. Susan heard noise coming from the outer office and excitedly surmised it must be Jane.

“Could you come in here please Jane” requested Susan speaking into the intercom. “Yes Ms. Boland” came the quick reply. Susan sat back in her chair ready for Jane’s entrance, as the door opened and Jane walked in Susan quickly surveyed Jane from head to toe. Susan was a little taken aback, Jane had come dressed in a suit very similar to the one Susan had on. On closer inspection Susan detected a small amount of makeup was used, some lipstick and just a touch of eye shadow.

“Susan was at first annoyed but then smiled when she realised that Jane had tried to imitate her look, but it had to stop this was not what Susan had been looking forward to seeing. “Jane I really don’t think that look suits you, do you” asked Susan with a look of displeasure. Susan was very pleased to note that Jane’s eyes had filled with tears, “I’m sorry Ms Boland I thought you looked so nice and businesslike yesterday that perhaps I should try it, I don’t know, I think I’m hopeless when it comes to fashion” answered Jane now inclined to sniff, and was obviously holding back tears. “It won’t happen again Ms Boland”

Susan smiled and thought now was the time to move in for the kill. “That’s all right Jane no harm done, but I’m the boss here not you and I think you need to dress to reflect your position, don’t you?” “Yes Ms. Boland” a meek Jane replied and as an afterthought added. “What do you think would be suitable Ms. Boland” “Well Jane I think as my secretary you should not wear trousers, only skirts and I think some sort of sweater or top, you have a lovely figure you should show it instead of hiding it behind the type of clothes you have been wearing” lectured Susan. “Yes Ms. Boland your right of course Ms. Boland. I’ll try to dress more to your approval from now on” said Jane feeling totally inadequate and foolish.

“Well Jane if you need any advice, you only have to ask you know. Here’s some typing for you that will be all” dismissed Susan. Jane grabbed the typing gave a curtesy and fled, not really noticing that she had curtsied this time. Back to her office Jane went and sat the typing on her desk and promptly burst into tears, as she thought that now Ms. Boland thought her foolish and stupid, she now realised she should have asked Ms. Boland yesterday what she considered suitable for her to wear to work.

Susan sat in her office listening to Jane sob, just a few more minutes for Jane to feel totally useless and then she would call her in. Susan just happened to have some clothing catalogues in her office. She would now see how much Jane trusted her and whether she needed to have an adjustment made straight away. “Would you come in here please Jane” requested Susan, when she heard the sobbing stop in the outer office. “Yes Ms. Boland” was the very subdued reply.

Susan watched Jane slink into the room and sit, head down obviously embarrassed . “Everything alright Jane?” asked Susan. “No Ms. Boland, I feel terrible. I’ve disappointed you and I’ve shown I have no fashion sense or much common sense. If you would like to replace me I understand” mumbled Jane again on the verge of tears.

“Well Jane you have disappointed me, I had been confident that you would be the perfect secretary, know I don’t know” said Susan, noting a single tear slip down Jane’s cheek, Jane obviously thought Susan was going to replace her. “But I think if you start taking my advice you might just work out. What do you think Jane?” quizzed Susan. “Oh yes Ms. Boland, that’s so good of you, thank you so much for giving me another chance, I won’t let you down again” gushed Jane, now feeling so relieved, she couldn’t afford to lose her job, she had so many expenses moving here.

“Well Jane let’s do something about it now. I have some clothing catalogues here somewhere, perhaps we can pick something out for you” Susan said, not giving Jane any time to regain her composure. Susan found the catalogues and began showing Jane what she thought was more suitable for her to wear to work.

Jane considered some of what Susan picked out was too frilly and girlish and other outfits seemed a little too revealing, the skirts too short and the tops too tight and revealing. But she couldn’t tell Susan that, not after today’s fiasco, but she couldn’t afford these clothes, they were expensive and Susan was talking about getting all the outfits she was picking out. “Ms. Boland I can’t afford all this, after the expense of moving here, I have virtually cleaned out my bank account, perhaps I could get just one outfit for now” pleaded Jane.

“Nonsense Jane you have credit cards don’t you, that is what they are for” stated Susan. “But all this will be so expensive Ms. Boland I don’t think I can afford it’” said a now visibly upset Jane, she was torn between upsetting her boss and running up her credit cards to where she would be paying them off for ages. “I think we should have a talk to Ms. Sub Conscious, don’t you Jane” asked Susan. Jane immediately went blank, she was left just staring into nothingness, Jane sat like this for perhaps two minutes before saying “Command me Mistress”.

Susan smiled she could get used to this, it was quite a turn on having a young, beautiful woman calling her Mistress and knowing she could order her to do anything. “Jane when you awaken you will find you will have to have all the clothes I have suggested, regardless of the cost, because you want to impress me, in fact, whenever I suggest you should buy or wear or do something you will look at me, and if I smile at you and nod you will find you cannot resist the suggestion, no matter what, you will do it, even if you hate the idea and think it ridiculous, is that clear?” instructed Susan.

“Yesss” replied the entranced Jane. “Now you will come back from your special place and awaken” ordered Susan.

Jane slowly awoke and continued leafing through catalogues oblivious to the fact any time had passed. “Here’s a shoe catalogue Jane, look through it but ,I would only buy high heeled shoes if I was you, probably the higher the better” suggested Susan. “Oh I don’t know Ms. Boland I’m already tall” replied Jane looking up at Ms. Boland as she talked. Susan slowly smiled and nodded. “But yes high heels, the higher the better, I’d better buy some” added Jane now thinking she had to buy them, even though she hated looking even taller than she did normally.

“Right Jane, that should do it for now, these shops are actually very close to here, I think it would be alright if you popped out now and bought them don’t you?” enquired Susan. “Yes thank you Ms. Boland” replied Jane now excited to buy all these clothes. They were expensive but she badly wanted to impress Ms. Boland. “Oh and Jane if they don’t have your size in any of the clothes just buy a size smaller, it will just look even better on you” said Susan smiling and nodding. “Yes Ms. Boland” replied Jane thinking that what Ms. Boland said, somehow didn’t seem correct, but she knew she would do it anyway.

Jane quickly curtsied and hurried from the room now eager to be shopping. The fact that she curtsied every time she left Ms. Boland’s office no longer registered as anything out of the ordinary, it seemed a perfectly logical thing to do to show her respect. While Jane was out shopping Susan threw out the catalogues they had gone through and started leafing through the catalogues she hadn’t shown Jane. These clothes were far more risque, the were all lurex, satins, fake animal skins as well as leather and latex, now this was more the going out with the boss range, thought Susan smiling at the image. Susan knew if she had wanted it, Jane would have bought these clothes for work but she had to be a little careful during work time and it just added some excitement to the thought of what was possible after work hours.

Jane returned back from shopping in a little over an hour, she hadn’t tried anything on, if it wasn’t available in her size she bought the size smaller. Jane had to get the cab driver to help her carry it all in as there was so much of it. How ever she was going to pay for it all she didn’t know, she must be getting close to her credit limit on her cards, but while she was shopping she hadn’t cared. Suddenly the inner office door opened and Susan came out. “Get everything Janie” asked Susan. “Yes Ms. Boland, everything you wanted me to” replied Jane smiling at Ms. Boland calling her Janie. “Well you had better put one on hadn’t you? Pushed Susan. “There’s no where really to get changed Ms. Boland” replied Jane not really wanting to change now. “Nonsense Janie, you can use my office” said Susan smiling and nodding. “Your office, yes of course Ms. Boland” agreed Jane.

Susan followed Jane into her office carrying some of her parcels for her. Jane didn’t know what to do she was embarrassed she hadn’t expected Ms. Boland to follow her in. Susan knew Jane was embarrassed and all it did was turn Susan on, she quickly perused the outfits and picked out a black velvet skirt that was quite short and a white satin blouse, and picked out some nice black stiletto’s with about a two to three inch heel. “I think this will look lovely don’t you Janie” said Susan. “The skirt’s a little small isn’t it” blushed Jane, knowing it was. “Yes it is Jane, but short skirts will suit you, why don’t you put it on” smiled and nodded Susan. “Yes of course” replied Jane immediately reaching for the clothing.

Jane looked around for something to change behind, she felt awkward with Ms. Boland just sitting there watching her. “No need to worry about changing in front of me Janie, we are friends aren’t we, good friends, you can do anything in front of me” said a now excited Susan, smiling and nodding. “Good friends, yes, I’ll get changed now” said Jane still blushing and wishing Ms. Boland would stop staring at her, but she had already begun undressing.

Jane quickly stripped to her underwear and pulled on the velvet skirt and was about to put on the blouse when Ms. Boland said “No Jane I think a girl with your assets should not wear a bra ever” Jane’s mouth fell open “Whaa” was all she managed because all she then saw was her boss grinning and nodding and she reached for her bra strap and quickly undid it and took it off, she had never gone without a bra before and even though it seemed so wrong she knew she would never wear one again.

“Don’t put you blouse on yet Janie you should do your makeup first in case you get it dirty” nodded Susan “That makes sense” said Jane feeling strange as Ms. Boland stared at her breasts. Jane reached for her handbag and bought out her meagre supply of makeup. “No, No, here, we will use mine, in fact I think I should do it for you, come sit on the couch” smiled Susan. Jane blushed her way to the couch trying to cover her breasts. “Put your hands down Jane” ordered Susan. Jane immediately dropped her arms to her side. Susan smiled she hadn’t even needed to nod that time, Susan spent longer than was probably necessary putting on Jane’s makeup, but she just loved the smell of her and being so close to her unfetted breasts. Susan hadn’t over done Jane’s makeup, that could wait to a more private moment, but it was certainly more than Jane was used to.

“Come over to the mirror and see what you think” suggested Susan. Jane went to the large mirror on the wall and her eyes widened at the sight, her skirt was only six or seven inches down her leg and her eye makeup was so different to her normal look, Susan had used eye liner to make her eyes very noticeable and the dark eye shadow accentuated them even more. Jane saw Ms. Boland move up behind her and embrace her around the waist. “Looks good, Yes” queried Susan smiling and nodding. “Looks good” repeated Jane feeling very self conscious standing there semi nude.

“I hope you examine you breasts regularly” stated Susan. “Yes I do Ms. Boland” blushed Jane. “Good Jane, but I think it would be a good idea if I examined them just to make sure, don’t you” Susan said nodding and smiling vigorously. “Yes Ms. Boland that would be a good idea” repeated Jane all the time screaming to herself this was wrong, but the more she watched Ms. Boland’s face the better the idea sounded, till as Ms. Boland slowly caressed both her breasts Jane thought it was a great idea, but couldn’t help feeling humiliated and a little dirty.

“This is how you do it Janie” whispered Susan in Jane’s ear as one hand gently squeezed one breast while the other rolled her opposite nipple between her thumb and finger. Jane could have died, her nipples were hardening. “Now Jane I think you should practise this on me, in case you are doing it wrong Ok” asked Susan, smiling languidly and began nodding as she gave Jane’s breasts a last squeeze. Susan quickly stripped of her vest and shirt, revealing no bra, and swapped positions with Jane. “That’s the way Jane, it’s important you do this right isn’t it” asked Susan, noticing Jane was blushing right down to her breasts and was not looking at her. “Jane look at me” ordered Susan. Jane looked up at Ms. Boland feeling this was all wrong. “Jane you need to caress more and tweak that nipple a little harder and you will get a better idea if you press you breasts hard against my back” commanded Susan with a fixed smile on her face and her head nodding long and slow all the time staring at Jane.

Jane immediately did as she was told, still feeling humiliated but wanting to learn how to do a proper breast examination and she somehow knew that if Ms. Boland said this was how it was done then it had to be right. Jane thought Ms. Boland would never finish her lesson as it went on and on, till finally Ms. Boland told her to put her blouse on and go back to her desk. Jane was concerned for Ms. Boland as she had become very flushed and agitated.

As soon as Jane had left the office Susan’s fingers leapt between her legs, in a few short minutes she had bought herself to an explosive climax. She had found the last hour so erotic, she had been very close to getting Jane to bring her to climax but at the last moment had decided to leave that delicacy for later, the weekend was looming. Once Susan had fully recovered she had a brilliant idea, checked her watch and dialled her home number, as soon as Cara answered Susan began giving orders.

It was nearly knock off time when Jane heard Ms. Boland coming out of her office. “What are your plans for the weekend Jane” enquired Susan. “Oh I Don’t know Ms. Boland, sit at home I guess” replied Jane for some reason feeling uncomfortable. “Well we can’t have that Jane, why don’t you take your packages home and here is my home address, why don’t you come to my place for the weekend” suggested Susan now smiling enthusiastically and her head nodding vigorously. “Your place” said Jane unenthusiastically. Susan moved closer to Jane and said “Yes I think that’s a wonderful idea we will have so much fun” “Fun, yes that sounds wonderful” replied Jane staring at her boss.

“I’ll see you soon then Jane and you can meet Cara my helper, don’t bother changing or bringing anything, I’m sure we will find you something to wear, it will be fun won’t it? a girls weekend” enthused Susan still smiling and nodding” “A girls weekend” was all Jane managed to say, a sickly smile on her face. “Well you may as well knock off Jane, I will see you soon, hurry won’t you” emphasised Susan still staring at Jane and still nodding. “Hurry, Yes Ms. Boland. I’ll see you soon.

Jane struggled out the door with all her goods, Susan smiled and thought, Jane, this weekend will be a new beginning for you, and quickly headed for home, there was so much to prepare for.

END PART THREE