The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PROMOTION

Part 4

By Rexy4

Susan arrived home flushed with excitement, to be met inside by Cara dressed in a full length white fur coat, with nothing on underneath except white stockings and suspender belt and a white pair of stilettos with a four inch heel. “Hello Cara, you look very attractive this evening” said Susan even though she had instructed her to be dressed as she was. “Thank you Mistress” replied Cara with a slight lisp. “Why are you lisping Cara?” enquired Susan. “Because of this Mistress” said Cara poking out her tongue displaying a small silver barbell embedded in the top centre of it. “Very nice Cara piercing seems to suit you” purred Susan. Cara gave a little shiver as she knew this would now not be the last piercing she would be having.

Susan slowly approached Cara and began caressing the fur of her coat, pulling her closer till she whispered in Cara’s ear “I have a use for your newly decorated tongue” and pushed Cara to her knees. Cara quickly had Susan’s trousers down and her tongue buried between her legs. Susan was soon close to climax and was thrusting into Cara’s face faster and faster, till with a muted scream she came, gripping Cara’s head tightly to her sex.

Cara felt her head released finally, and drew in some shaky breaths, she felt pleased she had satisfied Susan so soon, it was unusual for Susan to go off so quickly, she usually had Cara strenuously trying to pleasure her for ages. Cara knew something must have happened today to have Susan in such an excited state.

When Susan had her breathing back under control she asked " Cara, did you prepare the spare room for our guest?” “Yes Mistress” replied Cara “I have done everything you asked, the clothes are laid out and more are in the wardrobe” “Very good Cara, I think you need to get changed now and start preparing dinner” ordered Susan. “Yes Mistress, what do you wish for me to wear?” enquired Cara. “I think this evening started so well with you in fur, it should stay that way, your white outfit I think will complement Jane’s” mused Susan. “Yes Mistress” replied Cara a little embarrassed as she knew she looked too old for the outfit Susan had suggested, but she also felt a little jealous, who was this girl Jane, that had Susan in such a lather?

Cara hurried to get dressed and soon reappeared wearing a short white fur jacket, underneath that was a white fur top that left her midriff bare, and a white fur mini skirt that just covered the cheeks of her arse. To finish the outfit Cara had on white thigh length boots with five inch heels and her makeup was quite heavy, Susan was quite pleased with her look, but she knew Jane would look even better.

Cara quickly started preparing dinner while Susan sat awaiting Jane’s arrival. After waiting for half an hour there was a timid knock on the front door. “I’ll get it” yelled Susan “You finish in the kitchen Cara and then come and meet Jane” added Susan. Susan opened the front door to see a bashful looking Jane standing framed in the doorway. “Come in Jane I thought you weren’t coming” said Susan as she ushered Jane indoors. “I’m sorry Ms. Boland but the traffic was terrible” an obviously nervous Jane replied.

Susan studied the obviously confused Jane from her chair, Jane was fidgeting and constantly shifting position. “Anything wrong Jane?” asked Susan knowing full well Jane was struggling to come to terms with why she had accepted the invitation to come here for the weekend and why she hadn’t bought any clothes with her. “No Ms. Boland” stammered Jane “I’m fine, it’s just I shouldn’t really impose on you for the whole weekend, perhaps I should just stay for tonight” Susan stared at Jane trying to come to a decision on the best way to handle Jane for the most erotic return. “I think I need to talk to Ms. Sub Conscious Jane” said Susan flatly.

Jane immediately went blank and slumped in her chair to stare sightlessly at the wall. Susan waited till Jane finally said “Command me Mistress” “Jane when you awake you will be relaxed at being here, in fact you will be excited that I have invited you over and looking forward to having a good time. Till I tell you otherwise, you no longer respond to my smiling and nodding, from now on when ever I suggest something, you will respond truthfully as to how you feel about it, but you will still do it, even though you will feel embarrassment and perhaps humiliation, you will feel compelled to do what your boss suggests. If I tell you that you are wrong in your ideas then you will acknowledge my superiority in all things and permanently change your thinking. Is that clear?” ordered Susan “Yessss” replied Jane. “Very good, awake Jane” said Susan.

Jane suddenly realised she was staring at nothing and shook her head to clear it. Susan smiled at this and suddenly yelled “Cara, come meet our guest” Jane’s eyes widened at the appearance of Cara. “Cara this is Jane. Jane this is Cara” introduced Susan. “Pleased to meet you Jane” said Cara obviously checking Jane out. “Same here Cara” said Jane, shocked at how Cara was dressed. “Cara get us some drinks, a nice bottle of red would be nice” ordered Susan. “Yes Mistress” replied Cara still eyeing off Jane.

Jane did not know what to say first about the last few minutes, she was totally flabbergasted . “How did you think Cara looked Jane?” asked Susan coyly, already knowing from Jane’s initial reaction how she was going to respond. Jane was going to say politely that Cara looked nice but found she actually said “She looked like a complete tart” and was instantly blushing at her truthfulness. “Well Jane, Cara is going to be in charge of your look this weekend so I’d be prepared for a new you.” said Susan now practically gloating at Jane and the sick look on her face.

“Ms. Boland I don’t know about this, perhaps I should go home and get some of my own clothes” whimpered Jane. “Nonsense Jane , when Cara comes back in I think it would be nice if you asked her to do a complete makeover of you and make sure you tell her how lovely and sexy she looks.” suggested Susan. “Yes Ms. Boland” a now very meek sounding Jane replied. Jane could not believe she had just agreed to her boss’s suggestion , she wasn’t a flashy dresser and no way did she want all that makeup on.

Cara soon returned with a glass of red for each of them. Jane knew Susan was waiting for her to do as she had suggested, she felt so embarrassed to have to ask the cheap looking woman sitting across from her to give her a new look. Jane started when Susan cleared her throat “Oh Cara you look so lovely and sexy would you mind helping me achieve a new look” stuttered Jane. “Of course I wouldn’t mind Jane in fact I would love to, that’s if it is alright with you Mistress” asked Cara. “I think that’s a lovely idea Cara, why not start straight away” replied Susan smiling at the appalled look on Jane’s face.

Cara quickly stood and motioned for Jane to follow her and they both disappeared into the guest room. While Cara and Jane were gone the phone rang and Susan was kept busy asking questions and writing down answers, she had only just gotten off the phone and sat back down busy contemplating the just received news when a smiling Cara returned with a very embarrassed looking Jane.

“What do you think Mistress” enquired Cara Susan was flabbergasted, here was Jane looking like a sex goddess. Jane was dressed in an ultra short ultra tight pink leather mini with a pink leather bikini top and matching leather jacket added to this was pink three inch stilettos. Her makeup was very pink and there was even a dusting of pink in her blond hair. “What do you think Jane” asked Susan “I look dreadful” replied a distressed Jane. “Yes I agree Jane. I suggest Cara puts you into the black leather outfit and I suggest dark eye makeup and lots of it. What do you think Jane and what are you going to do” asked Susan “I think that will look dreadful too Ms. Boland, and I’m going back into the bedroom with Cara to put on the outfit and redo my makeup” replied Jane, her eyes opening wide at realising what she had just said.

Jane returned looking the picture of sin, she looked like she had just stepped off a street corner. “That’s a good look Jane” said a practically drooling Susan. “With your colouring I suggest you use more makeup all the time it suits you” Even though Jane hated too much makeup she knew she would do as her boss suggested. “Actually there is something I have to tell you both. I just received a phone call telling me I have to go out to the coast tomorrow to establish a new branch there and I have to run it. Now don’t panic, I have arranged for you to keep your job as my assistant Jane, is that all right” asked Susan “Oh Ms. Boland I have just moved here I don’t think I would like top move again so soon” replied Jane “That’s the wrong idea Jane, you love the thought of moving, you never liked it here” stated Susan.

Jane sat and blinked a few times and then said " I’ve never really liked it here I’d love to move to the coast” and Jane couldn’t figure out why she hadn’t realised it before this. “Good” replied Susan. “Now I will be gone for about a week getting established and then I will send for you both. Jane you will stay here and help Cara with the packing and also I think it would be a good idea if Cara spent the week finding ways for you to look sexier, in fact I think it would be a good idea if you did everything Cara tells you to while I’m away don’t you?” asked Susan. “No” replied Jane aghast. “But you will do everything Cara says won’t you Jane.” again asked Susan. “Yes” was the monotone reply.

“Cara I will give you your instructions in the morning. But now lets enjoy ourselves, Cara put some music on, I think Jane wants to dance, don’t you Jane?” stated Susan. “No” whispered Jane as she began dancing to the sound of the music, Susan holding her tight. “It would be a nice idea if you kissed me now Jane” Susan purred in Jane’s ear. Jane’s mind was screaming “NO” as she gently caressed Susan’s lips with her own.

End Part Four