The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PROMOTION

Part 5

By Rexy4

Liz sat in her car, nervously waiting for her client to arrive. This was the first time her company had allowed her to show a property on her own. Liz was only twenty but her parents had been able to call in a few favours and get her a position with Buntz and Cooper Real Estate Agents. Even though Liz had been forced to move State to take up the position, she was slowly getting used to coping on her own.

A sale on this property would be a real feather in Liz’s cap, perhaps they would all stop treating her like a kid from the sticks. Liz knew she was not used to the hustle and bustle of big city life and she wasn’t up with the names of all the “IN” fashion stores and she wasn’t really into clubbing that much, but she did find it exciting, a little scary, but definitely exciting.

Liz started from her daydreaming when a rental car pulled into the drive, this had to be her client. Liz jumped out of her car and waited for her client to get out of hers, Liz watched as a very smart woman in a tailored business suit approached her smiling. Liz decided that the woman looked decidedly masculine with her short hair and suit and she had thin severe looking lips and very startling eyes. It was her eyes that Liz found compelling, they seemed to capture your gaze and hold it.

“You must be Liz” said the client. “Yes’” stammered Liz dragging her gaze away from her clients eyes. “I’m sorry but my company didn’t supply me with a name” apologised Liz holding out her hand. “Susan, Ms. Susan Boland” replied Susan, taking the offered hand. While Susan held Liz’s hand she looked her over and decided she was definitely an added bonus to the house, she was young, very attractive, dressed very conservatively and much too old for her in Susan’s opinion. Her hair was shoulder length brown and her complexion was fresh and clear, minimal makeup made her look even younger than her age but her body was her best asset. Even though she was dressed in a conservative jacket and knee length skirt, Susan could see a very tight rounded attractive bum and a very nice swell of breast underneath the jacket. Susan decided that Liz would definitely be a person she would like to get to know better, a lot better.

Liz felt like she had been stripped naked and evaluated, her client Ms. Boland had certainly checked her out. Liz realised her hand was still being held and looked up whilst beginning to disengage her hand from her client, Liz was feeling decidedly uncomfortable with this woman. Liz’s eyes again locked onto her clients and again she felt compelled to hold her gaze “Very nice to meet you Liz, please call me Susan, I’m positive we are going to be great friends, aren’t you? enquired Susan, reinforcing her grip on Liz’s hand and now positively staring wide eyed at Liz. “Fffriends” stammered Liz “Yes I’m sure we are Susan” an embarrassed Liz replied now struggling to remember why she felt so uncomfortable before.

Susan smiled and thought to herself how susceptible this one appeared to be. Susan just loved this initial stage of contact, the thrill of the seduction and the excitement of the first induction. Susan could already visualise Liz spiralling down into trance going deeper and deeper becoming more open to suggestion, finding herself more attracted to Susan, wanting to obey her every command. Susan found herself becoming aroused at just the thought of it all, she knew she was stuck out here for the next few weeks on her own and thought why not a little distraction.

Susan finally let go of the girls hand and said “Well lead on Liz I’m looking forward to seeing the house” Liz blinked a few times, blushed and turned towards the house, hoping her embarrassment hadn’t been too noticeable. Liz wasn’t really sure why she was embarrassed but something about the woman next to her made her feel totally out of her league. “This way Susan” pointed out a nervous Liz as she ushered her client through the front door.

The next hour and a half Susan took a detailed look at the house asking many questions of the obviously nervous Liz. It was now mid afternoon and the house had become extremely warm and stuffy with no windows open and the sun was streaming into the living room. “Would you like me to open a window?” asked Liz obviously feeling the heat “No I’m fine thank you, not warm at all” lied Susan “Why don’t we sit here in the sun and I can ask a few more questions about the house” suggested Susan sitting down and gesturing to the chair opposite her.

Liz sat and began answering all the questions Susan asked her, wishing she could open a window. When the questions petered out Liz sat politely while Susan told her a little about herself and her company, Liz found Susan’s monotone voice very relaxing to listen to, in fact her voice combined with the sun and stuffy room was rapidly sending her to sleep.

Liz started for the third time, she had nearly dozed off again, however would that look like to her client. She would never live it down back at the office if they heard she had gone to sleep while showing a client a house. Liz heard Susan drone on, still talking about her company, the monotone voice again pushing her towards sleep, when she realised her name had been spoken. Liz looked up to find her client had pulled her chair close to hers and was now staring at her and again her eyes locked onto her client’s.

Susan knew now was the time, she had watched Liz fight sleep for fifteen minutes now and knew that she was now half asleep and her defences were down. “Liz your tired aren’t you” stated Susan in a slow hushed voice, watching as Liz struggled to comprehend what was being said. “It’s all right Liz, sit back, relax, feel the sun on you, listen to my voice. Listen to my voice as you feel so tired, so sleepy, concentrating only on my voice as you start to feel yourself floating in the warmth, floating, floating feeling so tired, so warm, so peaceful and contented” intoned Susan as she watched Liz slowly slump in her chair her eyes glazing as they stared into hers.

Liz could feel herself slipping but could do nothing about it, the voice was leading her deeper and deeper into relaxation, alarm bells had begun ringing in her head but it was too late her world was shrinking. Liz could now only hear Susan’s voice and see Susan’s eye’s and the voice was getting softer so that Liz had to totally concentrate on it to hear and the eye’s were getting larger till they totally filled her vision.

Susan knew that Liz was now deeply under, she had never had a subject go this deep so quickly, it excited her to think of the possibilities before her. Susan deepened Liz’s trance for the next hour all the time relaxing her and making her feel wonderful, still she stared into Susan’s eyes a look of wonderment filling her own. Susan then spent another hour bringing Liz out of her trance and before fully coming to her senses sending her back down but each time a little deeper, till at the end of the hour Liz would go into a deep trance from just a word or look from Susan. Susan practiced from touching Liz to send her under, to a spoken word, to just a look, each time taking her deeper.

Looking at her watch Susan realised how much time had elapsed and quickly decided that it was time to finish up for now, leaving a post hypnotic command to enable her to quickly return her to trance, implanted deeply in Liz’s subconscious. Susan was about to bring Liz out of trance when a thought stopped her, instead of bringing Liz straight out she told her when she woke she would remember nothing of the day except how much she enjoyed it and how close she was to a sale, if fact she was so close that she shouldn’t let her go, that perhaps dinner might clinch the deal.

Liz blinked her eyes not really remembering what was being talked about but Susan intruded on her confused thoughts by saying “Well I love the house, but I will have to think about it, thank you for a lovely afternoon” and then reached for Liz’s hand. Liz surrendered her hand while again staring into Susan’s eyes “Yes it was lovely, in fact why don’t we have dinner tonight somewhere and discuss it” gushed Liz desperate not to lose her client now it seemed so close to a sale

Susan smiled at Liz and said “That would be lovely dear why not meet me at my hotel and we’ll go from there, here’s the address” giving Liz a piece of paper but as Liz reached for it Susan looked her in the eyes and said “you should relax more Liz, relax” with that Liz went immediately into a deep trance. Susan proceeded to give Liz some instructions and then bought her back to consciousness. “Well thank you again Liz and I will see you tonight” said Susan and jumped into her car excited at what tonight might bring.

Later that evening Susan sat alone at a table in the hotel bar, waiting for the arrival of Liz. Susan couldn’t wait to see what Liz was going to wear, she chuckled at the thought of Liz going through her wardrobe trying to find an outfit that showed off her best assets, her breasts, legs and bum. She wouldn’t know why she needed to wear something to show off her assets when it was a woman she was meeting, but she would find she would feel compelled to wear it none the less.

Susan spotted Liz enter the bar she was pleased to note her attire, it was certainly not outlandish but it was a lot better than the outfit she had on this afternoon. Liz had chosen a simple black dress that revealed a little cleavage and also it’s length finished a good four inches above her knee , it was figure hugging without being overly revealing, add to this a little pair of black high heels and Liz looked pretty good, again minimal makeup but she was still the most attractive woman in the bar.

Liz smiled self consciously as she sat down, she couldn’t believe she had worn her so called “hot date outfit” but for some reason she felt she had to wear it. If it had been a male client she could have reasoned it was to impress him but this client was a woman, it was all so confusing. Liz checked out her client’s attire and was a little surprised to find that she was again wearing a suit but this time it was all leather, leather trousers, white shirt leather tie, leather vest and a leather jacket was draped over the back of her chair.

Susan noted the surprise in Liz’s face when she took in her leather outfit, it was a small risk wearing such an outfit this early in their relationship but Susan had surmised that Liz had been so easily entranced that if a problem arose she should be able to handle it. “Good evening Liz, nice to see you again, you look lovely tonight” said a smiling Susan offering her hand to Liz. “Thank you so do you” politely replied Liz taking Susan’s offered hand and again her eyes were riveted by Susan’s gaze. Liz sat there holding her clients hand knowing it looked decidedly romantic to any onlookers, but she couldn’t seem to tear her eyes away and her arm wouldn’t move.

“I’ve gotten you a scotch I hope you don’t mind but it is about all I drink apart from a little wine” said Susan letting go of Liz’s hand and breaking the spell holding her. “Scotch is fine” said Liz taking a large gulp of scotch to settle her nerves. “Liz you should relax, relax.” Said Susan leaning in close, noting Liz had slipped instantly into trance. “Liz open your eyes but stay deeply asleep, when I awaken you, you will find you will answer any question I ask of you and you will answer it truthfully. Do you understand?” asked Susan. “Yesss” replied Liz staring blankly ahead. “Also if I want you to go back into trance I will say the word trance and you will go even deeper into trance than you are now is that clear?” ordered Susan. “Yesss” again replied Liz. “Awaken” commanded Susan.

Liz awoke not realising she had been asleep but felt confused as to what they had been talking about. “Tell me about yourself Liz” stated Susan. Liz found herself telling this stranger her life story stopping only when Susan asked her a question on something she had mentioned. Susan found she was getting an invaluable amount of information about Liz, manipulating her now would be even easier. “Liz tell me about your sex life” ordered Susan. Liz blushed profusely but was amazed to find herself telling this woman in front of her, her most intimate details. Susan stopped Liz occasionally to go deeper into a subject before allowing Liz to continue.

Susan sat back smiling as Liz still prattled on about her job now, Susan could not have been more pleased, she had found out Liz had really only dated one guy seriously and he had dumped her quite recently, hence her moving State. Susan had found out Liz’s sex life was nearly non existent in fact she was still a virgin, having been keeping herself for her old boyfriend eventually, but he had dumped her before she had allowed him any more than heavy petting. Susan also found out Liz was still very bitter about her breakup and that her boyfriend had left her for another woman, Liz described as a cheap, tarty looking slut.

Susan didn’t think it would take much for Liz to think someone looked tarty or cheap, but it would certainly work in Susan’s favour. Susan had decided that she was going to take her time over Liz, slowly change her thoughts and attitudes and let her puzzle over them, so that eventually she would look back and think her ex boyfriend had left her for a very staid conservative boring woman, in fact Susan thought that Liz would be going off men all together, she was positive that Liz would slowly become obsessed with her new client Susan Boland.

“Trance” said a now bored Susan watching as Liz slipped instantly into a deep trance. “Open your eyes, but remain deeply asleep” ordered Susan watching Liz open glazed eyes. The control of this beautiful woman in front of her, was getting her wet, she just loved the total control of another person, especially one as staid and inexperienced in life as Liz. “You will forget all our conversation on awaking, only remembering we had a very pleasant chat about general things. Before awaking tell me how do you think I look” enquired Susan. “Very masculine” replied Liz. “Do you find me attractive” a now slightly offended Susan asked. “No” stated Liz. “Do you like my outfit” a now definitely annoyed Susan asked. “No” replied Liz still staring blankly ahead, blissfully unaware that her answers had very probably influenced her future conditioning.

Susan was seething, how dare this upstart little virgin turn her nose up at her. Susan was on the verge of changing Liz’s outlook on life completely, she would have her on a street corner giving five dollar blow jobs. Slowly Susan’s anger receded as she watched the deeply entranced Liz stare vacantly at her. Susan thought that such a quick change would be too good for her she would never know what happened, there was no satisfaction in that, she was determined to have this girl receive her comeuppance but she wanted her to know all about it.

“Liz when you awaken you will look at me again and think I’m the most attractive person you have ever seen, everything about me seems perfect, and then you will notice what I’m wearing and you will be so impressed you will not be able to stop telling me how beautiful I look, you will find the urge to touch and smell the leather irresistible, but you will have to ask permission first, in fact you will be so impressed with me you will not feel like going out anywhere, you will suggest having a meal in my room, Now awaken” commanded Susan.

Susan sat bake watching Liz blink, smugly waiting for her commands to kick in. Liz blinked a few times and looked up at Susan and her she gave a sharp intake of breath, suddenly she realised how beautiful Susan was, she couldn’t believe she hadn’t seen this before. To think she had originally thought Susan masculine, how stupid was she, and as she slowly took in the complete sight of Susan she actually ogled her when she noticed her leather suit. “God you look beautiful” gushed a breathless Liz. “Why thank you Liz, I just threw this old thing on” replied Susan feeling better as each minute passed. “It’s stunning Susan, I just love it” exclaimed a very enthusiastic Liz. “Could I feel it” asked Liz tentatively. “Yes of course Liz, just put your hand under the table and feel my leg” suggested Susan smiling.

Liz was now blushing profusely, she couldn’t possible be seen caressing another woman’s leg under a table, what would people think. But nearly on it’s own accord Liz’s hand snaked it’s way under the table, she so wanted to feel the leather of Susan’s outfit, Liz was surprised to feel Susan’s leg come up to rest on her lap, she was about to express her surprise when her hand touched leather, and the thought quickly disappeared. Liz had never felt anything so wonderful, she found herself softly stroking her hand up and down Susan’s leg.

Susan sat back smiling, enjoying the sensation of this beautiful young woman caressing her leg. “Liz I think that’s enough don’t you, what will people think” said a flushed Susan. “Oh I am sorry Susan I wasn’t thinking, you look so beautiful and the leather feels so wonderful I couldn’t stop, please forgive me” pleaded Liz feeling like a complete idiot, she had never behaved like this before in her life, perhaps it was the scotch. “Another drink Liz?” asked Susan. “Ah no not just yet thank you Susan, I think this one has gone straight to my head. In fact would you mind if we ate here, perhaps if we ate in your room, it’s a little more private” a shocked Liz asked, she couldn’t believe she had just said that. “No of course not Liz, that’s a lovely idea, lets go” said Susan jumping up and grabbing her jacket and putting it on. “This way Liz” added Susan grabbing Liz by the arm and guiding her to the lift.

Liz couldn’t help herself all the way to Susan’s room she caressed her jacket till she couldn’t help herself and asked Susan. “Susan could I smell your jacket” and proceeded to feel sick that she could even ask such a question. “Of course Liz, but my waistcoat actually smells better than my jacket” replied Susan thoroughly enjoying Liz’s embarrassment at her uncontrollable antics. “Liz leant forward and when Susan opened her jacket Liz leaned in and sniffed long and loud, her nose grazing Susan’s waistcoat just on her nipple. “Oh I could get used to this” thought Susan. “Nice?” enquired Susan smugly. “Beautiful, you look so beautiful” replied a flushed Liz.

On entering Susan’s hotel room she quickly said “Trance” and Liz was again straight under. Susan relived Liz of the compulsion to touch and smell her outfit on awakening and also the memory of her behaviour, but left her the feeling that she looked stunning in it, but before giving up all the fun she whispered some instructions into Liz’s ear. Liz stood while Susan sat in an armchair and asked “Would you like to touch and smell again Liz” “Oh yes” replied Liz dreamily. “Then I think the very best spot is right here Liz” said Susan pointing to her crotch. Liz immediately sank to her knees and sniffed deeply her head between Susan’s legs. “Licking is even better than touching” suggested Susan. Liz’s tongue darted out of her mouth and she enthusiastically lapped at Susan’s crotch. Susan was in seventh heaven and began kneading her breasts till she just had to grab Liz by the hair and push her face hard against her thrusting pussy.

Susan came in a scream of lustful accomplishment, all the time Liz was dutifully licking at her crotch. “Stop and go sit in that chair and awaken” ordered an exhausted Susan. Liz complied and awoke to see Susan smiling at her, looking slightly dishevelled. “What would you like to eat Liz” enquired Susan. “Anything will be fine thank you Susan” replied Liz trying to figure out how she had managed to get into this predicament of dining in this woman’s room.

After a fine meal and a bottle of wine Susan felt very contented with the days events, now she thought, to begin the corruption of Liz, and began licking her lips. Susan put Liz back into trance and began asking her questions, questions on hypnosis, whether she had been hypnotised before meeting Susan. The answers were all no, so Susan began questioning Liz on her interest in hypnosis and found Liz had only the ideas of hypnosis she had seen on television and at the cinema. An idea began to blossom in Susan’s mind and she began to build Liz a memory of an interest in hypnosis, an interest not in hypnotising someone, but an interest in being hypnotised. By the time Susan had finished Liz now believed she had always had a burning desire to be hypnotised, but the only person she would ever be able to tell would be Susan.

Susan bought Liz out of trance and began talking about mundane things till she asked Liz if she had seen the hypnotist on the television the other night. Liz’s reaction was instantaneous her eyes lit up and she said " Oh I wish I had seen that I’ve always had an interest in hypnosis, actually I’ve always wanted to be hypnotised” “Well Liz I have actually studied a little hypnosis, would you like to see if I can hypnotise you?” enquired Susan. “Oh yes please” said an almost child like Liz.

Susan smiled and pulled out the necklace she had round her neck, took it off and began swinging it in front of Liz’s eyes. Liz instantly focused on the swinging necklace as Susan began to intone “Watch the necklace Liz, watch it as it swings back and forth, back and forth. Watch it as it sparkles in the light, swinging back and forth, back and forth. You find it holding your gaze, you cannot look away as it swings back and forth, back and forth. All that exists is my voice and the pendant swinging back and forth, back and forth.” Susan watched Liz, already captivated by the necklace she was lightly under already, all the conditioning Susan had put her through today had left her totally susceptible to suggestion. “Your eyes are getting heavy now Liz, heaver and heavier, you have to close them and sleep, close them and sleep, just listening to my voice now, letting yourself float, breathing in and out, in and out. With each breath you are going a little deeper feeling wonderful, the deeper you go the better you feel, you just love the feeling of being hypnotised and the deeper you are hypnotised the better you will feel, breath in and out, in and out, going deeper and deeper.

Susan sat back and watched as Liz proceeded to send herself deeper into trance with every breath. Susan got up and poured herself another drink, she had enjoyed putting Liz under by a more theatrical means and she was sure she would be doing it more often now. Susan put her drink down and decided Liz was deep enough, as she had totally slumped in her chair and looked like a rag doll.

“Liz can you hear me” asked Susan. “Yesss” replied Liz. “Liz I want you to remain deeply hypnotised but you are to sit up and open your eyes, you will be able to speak normally and you will answer me truthfully, is that clear” ordered Susan. “Yes” replied Liz sitting up with her eyes open. “Liz I’m going to ask you some questions and then tell you how you can deal with any problems we find. If you have any objections with my suggestions you may tell me and we will work out a solution. Is that clear?” asked Susan. “Yes” replied Liz. “Now Liz what didn’t you like about the girl your boyfriend dumped you for” asked Susan. “Everything” replied Liz. “Be more specific, was it how she looked or acted or how she dressed” pushed Susan. “She wore short skirts and tight tops, and too much makeup” replied Liz. “Well perhaps you should have tried that Liz” suggested Susan. “No I don’t think you should have to look cheap” said Liz

Susan could see she was going to get a fair amount of resistance changing Liz’s mind on what was cheap looking so she decided to change tact. “Liz how did you feel when your boyfriend dumped you” asked Susan “Terrible” replied Liz. “How do you feel now Liz” asked Susan “Wonderful” replied Liz. “You would like to stay feeling this wonderful wouldn’t you Liz” stated Susan. “Yes” replied Liz. “Well you can Liz, it’s men that make you feel terrible, it’s men stopping you feeling this wonderful isn’t it. Pushed Susan.

Susan watched as Liz struggled with this idea and quickly added “Remember how you felt when your boyfriend first left you Liz, I want you to feel that now. You feel it as strongly as when it first happened in fact it is getting stronger. The only way to feel better is to say I hate men, I hate men and with each time you say it you feel yourself going a little deeper into trance and as you go deeper you start to feel better, now say it” ordered Susan. Liz began quietly saying I hate men, I hate men till she was saying it so pquickly the words were running together . Susan stopped her when the words became unintelligible and spittle was dripping from her chin.

“Now Liz what’s stopping you from feeling this wonderful all the time.” Enquired Susan. “Men” replied Liz quite forcefully. “Well Liz to keep feeling this wonderful I think you should have nothing more to do with men they should no longer interest you as they only cause you pain.” Susan watched Liz as she failed to reply, she just sat there staring ahead. “Liz what do you think of men” enquired Susan. “I hate them and I will never go out with one again” replied Liz. “That’s right Liz, men are no good are they, you need a woman friend don’t you, you can trust a woman can’t you” whispered Susan. “Yes” replied Liz.

Susan couldn’t be happier this was so much fun playing God. “Liz I’m your friend aren’t I” stated Susan. “Yes” replied Liz “Liz I’m the best friend you have ever had aren’t I, I’m the only one to ever hypnotise you and make you feel so good aren’t I” asked Susan. “Yes, feel so good” replied Liz “You will want me to keep hypnotising you won’t you Liz, you won’t be happy till I hypnotise you every chance I get, will you Liz?” stated Susan. “I won’t be happy” repeated Liz. “Very good Liz, I will be waking you up now and all you will remember my hypnotising you and how good it felt. It felt so good you will want me to do it again and again, also you will remember your thoughts on men and what a great friend I am, you will also find my opinion invaluable to you, is that clear?” “Yes” replied Liz. “Then awaken Liz” ordered Susan.

Liz blinked awake and saw Susan staring at her, she smiled at Susan and thanked her for hypnotising her, she felt just wonderful. Liz thanked her luck that Susan had turned into such a good friend. “Well I suppose it is getting late Liz and I will have to go shopping for something to wear tomorrow, as I didn’t really bring enough clothes with me and I want to have another look at the house, that will be alright won’t it Liz?” said Susan. “Yes of course, but why do you want to go shopping you look stunning as you are” gushed Liz. “Well I can’t wear this outfit all the time Liz” replied Susan. “Why not it looks so good on you” said Liz. " Perhaps you might like to come shopping with me tomorrow and if you like this outfit so much perhaps we could find something similar for you” stated Susan. “Oh I don’t know I don’t think I would look as good as you in it Susan, but I would love to go shopping with you, how about I pick you up at nine, we do some shopping and then go out to the house” suggested Liz. “Sounds great to me sweetie” replied Susan making her way to the door to show Liz out.

“Well thank you for a lovely evening Susan, and thank you especially for hypnotising me I have always wanted that to happen” blushed Liz. “My pleasure Liz, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, good night” replied Susan and she leaned over and kissed Liz on the lips and lingered just fractionally longer than a parting kiss between friends would normally be. “Good night Susan” stammered Liz blushing furiously, not knowing quite what to make of her best friend kissing her like that.

Susan closed the door and already knew what she would do tomorrow with the hapless Liz but for now she had to ring Cara and see how everything was going with Jane and the packing. The thought of Cara, Liz and Jane at her beck and call made her wish she had kept her new pet Liz for the night, ah well think of the possibilities for next week thought Susan as she made her way to bed.

THE END??????