The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psi Games

Chapter 8: Something in the water (take two)

All that remained was for us to somehow fix the mess everyone was in. Easier said than done. Sarah went to the town’s water supply, and I went to Patrice’s harem to set things straight there.

Things were like what I had seen through Josh’s eyes at the harem. There really was a cum-tub, and guys were still cumming in it. I picked one at random and looked at his mind, and saw that Patrice had been very blunt, no doubt due to the sheer number of people he corrupted. There were hundreds in the room, and I could not go one by one to set them right.

I Psi’d four random guys in a fuckchain back to sanity, at least partly. I had them go and fetch several large bottles of non-city water. While they were gone, I figured I had a few minutes, and a cum pool was really not something I would get to see another time, so I stripped and went for a dip. The feeling was incredibly exciting, just thinking about how many guys had ejaculated in it. I realized a bit too late that it was Psi’d, and walled off the push of horniness that was seeping into me. A bit had gone through, but that didn’t really matter.

As I looked to the guys standing at the corners jerking off, I saw Andy right above me just as he started shivering and exploding into the pool, getting some on my face and hair. I got out of the sticky mess, sitting on the side, and Psi’d him just as he was finished. He came to his senses and was startled to see me.

“Ryan!! What are you doing here?” He asked, then “Where’s Patrice?”

“Patrice won’t be a problem anymore.” I answered. “You got to admit this place is hot as hell, even though nobody really wants to be here…”

“I don’t know, I’ve been trapped here for days. It’s awful! Are you going to cure all these guys?”

“Yeah, I have some guys fetching what I need right now. It won’t be long. But right now I could really use a blowjob.” I said, winking.

Andy did not like that prospect at all. “I’ve been sucking and fucking for days, and I’m finally free of that impulse, Ryan. Is there anything I can do to help fix everybody?”

“I sent four guys to get water bottles. Bring them to the center of the room when they come, and get some glasses.”

“Alright, I’ll go do that.” Andy said as he turned to leave, dodging between the guys refilling the pool and five other guys in what I guess could be called a suckfest.

“Fuck this”, I thought as I had another pang of guilt at taking advantage of these people. They would not see the difference, and the scene around me was just too hot to pass up.

I went to the couch by the pool, looked around and picked three guys that were my taste. There were so many to choose from! I picked a big dicked mixed Arab-looking man, an average-built but extremely good looking young, surfer-type guy and a chiseled stud who had a perfectly shaped straight cock. I pushed thoughts to the three of them, and as one they stopped what they were doing and came over to me, the Arab-looking guy spitting on his hand to lube his massive dick.

Soon I was on my back on the nearby couch, being fucked by a huge cock, sucked by a cute blond and sucking the other guy. I gave them all minute-long orgasms, reveling in the sensation of their sperm in my mouth and ass.

I was getting close to my own climax when Andy came back and said “The water’s here.”

I took my mouth of the dick just long enough to say “I’ll be right there”, then I turned back to my fuck. In seconds the combined efforts of the two guys on my prostate and glans brought me over, and I let myself bask in the afterglow for a few seconds before disentangling myself. There was work to be done.

I Psi’d the bottles of water and Andy and I distributed small sips of it to the guys around the room. One by one they came back to their senses, and most did not like what they saw. I had put in something to dull the memories, but I couldn’t completely take them away. Some sicked up. Many just hurried up and left, while others stayed behind to help distribute the water. Even then, it would take hours. At some point I knew there was enough water for everyone, and as more and more volunteers offered to help distribute, I made my way out.

That done, I called Sarah, and she confirmed that she had at least removed the influence from the water supply. It would take several days to constantly push normal thoughts in the water to counter what Patrice had done, but it would wear off on its own as well.

* * *

When I got back to the apartment, I heard a mix of whimpers and grunts from my bedroom. Patrice was still there, now in an X position, his dick in his mouth. He must have been at it for 3 hours, and obviously was well past the point where it was enjoyable. I checked his mind, and he was still well blocked from using his ability by a tangle of Sarah’s walls and mine. He still had to obey me. Good. Satisfied that he wasn’t a threat, I removed the loop on his orgasm, the forced horniness, everything.

To my surprise, he started laughing, letting himself fall on his back on the bed.

“Well, that was certainly something… man I hurt all over. So what now Ryan, you’re going to make me suck you off?” He asked in a condescending tone I did not like.

“Pat, come on, snap out of it! We were friends, and you were a good guy, before all of this. I want to get the old Patrice back, but I can’t decide for you.” I said.

“The old Patrice as you say was boring as hell. How can I go back, now that I have this power?”

“You don’t have it anymore, Patrice. You will never have it again. I made sure of that.” I answered.

“You say that today, but someday I’ll find a flaw and get what I want. Just like you did.” He stated.

“I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen. You know you could have kept it if you had used it reasonably… but no, you went way too far. So I order you to never try to use Psi ever again. I order you to never think of trying to use it ever again, directly or indirectly. It’s over, Pat”.

His face changed when he realized he could not maintain his current train of thought. He looked confused for a second, then rage took over, and he tried to hit me but froze mid-swing. He grabbed a lamp and tried to throw it at me, but couldn’t. He dropped it with a crash, sat back on the bed and broke into tears.

* * *

Over the next days, I had Patrice return the money he had taken when he could. That still left some that he couldn’t trace back, but we’d find a use for it later. There was an investigation into this whole affair, and in the end the police and medical corps concluded to a rare viral infection, a theory reinforced by Sarah and I by Psi’ing a few key people. Some people made a good bit of money selling camera tapes to porn sites, and I’ll even admit I watched a few of the sex-crazed orgies myself. The internet would definitely not run out of porn material anytime soon now.

I decided to keep Patrice socially functional. There is value in rehab… or so I’m told. I moved into his house with him, to keep an eye on him. Outside, he can be himself, but even then he has to keep me informed of where he is. Nobody wants the town to go through that again…

I’d like to say I’m better than him, and usually that’s true… but I’ll admit I still use him shamelessly at other times. I guess the upside is, whenever I feel like trying something that could be harmful for someone’s sanity, I don’t risk it on anyone else. After all, it’s not like he doesn’t deserve it.

As for Josh, he and Sarah really hit it off, and Josh ended up flying over to stay with her. I’m happy for them, but a bit jealous, I’ll admit. I may have a good looking, big-dicked guy at home that can satisfy me any way I want, but I can never really see Patrice as someone I want to be close to anymore. I had considered asking Sarah to make him fall in genuine love with me, but now I’m glad I didn’t. I could never love him after what he has done. No, out of all of this, Josh and Sarah definitely got the best deal.