The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quitters Inc. Chapter 2;

Our one year anniversary of not smoking called for a celebration, and friday evening after work we went home to prepare for a night out. I jumped in the shower wearing my leotard, pantyhose, and heels to get rid of the days grime. Then as Joan showered I pulled off the wet clothing and shoes to quickly change into dry ones. Opting for a pair of suntan pantyhose, and white leotard I smiled at the reflection looking back at me from the mirror as I put on my red high heels. From the dresser that both Joan and I share now I pulled out a short black leather skirt and slid it up my legs. Once in place I zipped and buttoned it smoothing out the fabric as I did. One last look in the mirror proved that everything matched and I was satisfied with my choice. Thinking back a year ago, I remembered the pain that both Joan and I would experience when we removed the clothing that found ourselves wearing after our doctors visits. Since that time we had become experts in quick changes so we could avoid such pain. As the water shut off in the shower I walked over to the dresser again and grabbed a hair tie. Pulling my hair back I easily put it back into a pony tail and realized how much my hair had grown in a year. Finally joining me in the bedroom, Joan proceeded to follow the same procedure as me, and soon she donned a simular outfit as I did. walking up behind her, I let one of my hosed legs rub up against hers, and she moaned quietly. Turning around she pressed up against me kissing me. Then she whispered in my ear “If you keep that up, we will never get out of here.”

Dinner was fantastic, and the bar was fun. After several drinks I began to feel a bit tipsy. As I walked up to the bar to order another beer a voice spoke behind me. “Jeff, is that you?” Turning back around I recognized him as Mike, a guy I had gone to school with and spent many a night partying with as we grew up. Smiling as I remembered him I said “Hey man, whats going on? Long time no see..” Eyeing me strangely Mike said “Yeah it definitely has been a long time, evidently too long. What have you done to yourself?” Staring at him confused I asked what he meant. “Dude, you are dressed like a woman! If you had breasts or makeup on, I would have hit on you, what is going on?” Looking down at myself I was confused, what was he talking about? I was just dressed like I always dressed. Seeing the look on my face Mike asked if I was ok, Shaking my head I felt I was on the verge of remembering something, but it remained just out of reach. Grabbing Mike by his arm I started to drag him with me to find Joan, I figured maybe between the 3 of us we could figure out what was going on. Pulling his arm back Mike protested “Yo man, my door don’t swing that way. Maybe yours does, but I am straight.” Looking at Mike a tear welled up in my eye, and I said “Niether does mine! Come with me for a minute, I need to find my wife and maybe we can figure out whats going on.”

We walked through the bar, and I found Joan. Quickly I pulled her to the side and told her we needed to leave. Confused she knodded and the 3 of us headed to the front door and out into the night air. Once out into the night I introduced Mike to my wife and asked him to repeat everything he had just said to me. Listening to Mike speak Joan looked at me with a puzzled look on her face, then looked down at herself. “What the fuck is going on here?” she asked. Shaking my head I lifted my arms up and did the I don’t know symbol. I then told Mike about the company we worked for, and how they sponsered a program to help employees quit smoking as well as help with other habits that emplyees wanted to rid themselves of. Shaking his head Mike just stared at me in disbelief, “So you are telling me that you quit smoking but now you dress like this all the time?” Knodding yes to Mike he shook his head again “I am sorry, but this just seems like a bit much. I honestly would have believed you were a crossdresser easier that this” Looking at Mike I said “You want proof? I can show you where the office is, and if you come with us, I can show you what happens when I try to take this stuff off.” Still unbelieving Mike agreed to come with us, but also informed us that he would kick someones ass if anyone tried to do anything to him.

Mike followed us in his own car, and when we got to the office of the doctor that helped us to quit smoking we stared with jaws open at the empty space where the office used to be. Starting to get upset, I slowly rubbed my hosed leg, and wiggled my toes in the red heels that covered my feet. Continuing on we went to our home and went inside. I dug through several boxes until I found one of the doctors cards. Handing it to Mike I told him that was the doctor that treated us, and as he looked over the card I started pulling off the skirt and other clothing I was wearing. Shaking his head I could see Mike was getting nervous but I told him “Relax, you wanted to see what happens if we don’t follow the rules right?” shaking his head he sat down and watched as I kicked off my heels and took off the leotard and pantyhose. Standing in front of him and Joan was awkward as hell but it needed to be done to prove my point. Just when I began to think he was right and nothing would happen it hit me like a sack of wet cement. Down to the floor I dropped in pain. Crossing my arms over my chest I screamed out in agony, and the pain kept getting worse. Soon the world around me began to darken, and I passed out.

A vision, a beautiful pair of legs covered in oh so soft and silky pantyhose. I stared at them legs longing to touch them, and feel the very same fabric across my own skin. Looking down at myself as I floated through the air I breath easier seeing my own lower body coated with it. floating so freely I smile as I stretch and feel the leotard stretching with me. At peace I float higher and higher....

“Jeff! Jeff! JEFF!” a voice brought me out of the vision. Opening my eyes they slowly focus back in on Joan and Mike as they stare down at me. Sitting up I first take notice that someone slipped my pantyhose, leotard, and heels back onto me. Shaking my head trying to get my senses back Mike just shakes his head “Dude, you are either an extremely good actor, or everything you just told he is true. Either way, you just freaked me the hell out!” Knodding as they help me to my feet we all work our way back to the kitchen and sit around it. “So now that we know there is a problem, what is it we can do about it?” asked Mike. I shook my head and answered “I honestly don’t know, in order to fix what he has done, first we must figure out what he did.” Agreeing both Joan and Mike began thinking of what to do.

Mike pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number on the card. After he hit send, he put the phone to his ear and almost instantly pulled it back down pressing end as he did. “Well the number is disconnected, the building is gone. Any other ideas on how to find this doctor?” Joan got up from the table and the sound of her heels clicking across the floor sent tingles down my spine. Quietly a voice in my head reminded me that I should always dress appropriately and that I needed to follow the rules. Heels clicking as she returned Joan sat down with her laptop and in the google search she typed in the doctors name. After a few more clicks she turned the laptop towards Mike and I caught a glimse of the doctors face in the picture she pulled up. Under the picture was the doctors new location and phone number, along with a detailed description of the practice he ran. Reading everything entirely through several times Mike said “Wow, this guy is good. Everywhere he goes, there is nothing but praise for his work.” Scowling I reminded Mike of what he was trying to do. Shaking his head Mike said he was sorry and picked his phone back up again. Dialing the number on the web sight Mike hit send and put the phone to his ear. Waiting we watched Mike to see if anyone picked up. Sitting there in silence Mike began to look like he was off somewhere else, and just as we were getting ready to shake him back to reality he began speaking. “Yes, my name is Mike. Yes I am available to come in tomorrow, and yes I have your address right here in front of me.” Then he pulled the phone away from his ear, and hit end.

Staring at Mike with our mouths wide open we asked him what that was all about. Shaking his head, Mike said “I made an appointment so I can see whats going on. The only way we are gonna find anything out is if we can get close enough to see. If we can find out the trigger, we can reverse the process and get you two back to normal.” Shaking my head I explained to Mike that this was a very bad idea, and Mike just laughed as he looked at me. “Relax I am just going to go to his office, and ask some questions. He doesn’t even know what the reason is I called him yet, obviously he needs to know whats wrong with me before he can treat me.” Nervously I accepted his answer, but told him that there was only one condition, we had to go with him to keep an eye on him in case something went wrong.

Being that his appointment was so early in the morning Mike decided to crash on our couch, but before hand he warned us again that there would be no funny stuff or he would kick someones ass. Slightly irritated we reminded him again of our situation and he laughed with us as he walked into the living room. At that point Joan and I went to our own room, and went to sleep ourselves.

Around 4 in the morning I heard a voice in a different room of the house. Curiously I listened to the voice and realized it was Mike talking. Unable to make out anything being said I lay there trying to figure out what he was doing. After about half an hour he stopped talking and the house became completely silent again. Listening to the silence, and the constant whispering in the back of my head I smiled as I chanted along with the voice “I must wear the proper clothes at all times. It is always better to be properly dressed, and makes the company look better.” After a few minutes I fell back asleep.

When the alarm went off Joan and I got up and practiced our normal morning routine. Once showered and groomed we went to the kitchen with our heels clicking across the floor as we walked. Mike already sat at the table with his legs crossed holding a cup of coffee. Walking past him I asked who he was talking to at 4 in the morning. “Confused he looked at me and asked what I was talking about. “You were talking away at 4 this morning, I just assumed you were talking on your phone.” Shaking his head Mike said no he had not been on his phone since he had called the doctor. Walking back to the table I picked up his phone and pulled up recent calls, sure enough it appeared he had been on his phone at 4 like I had thought and it was the same number he had called when he called the doctror. Still trying to deny it Mike sat there at the table with his legs crossed shaking his head. Turning from the counter Joan gasp as she looked looked in Mike’s direction. Taking her hint I walked to where she stood and gazed at what she had seen. “If that is true, and you were not on your phone, then explain to me why you are wearing what you are.” Confused Mike looked at himself and as his eyes slowly looked over his own body they stopped when they got to his feet. There in front of his own eyes his feet were covered in beautiful shiny suntan pantyhose like the pair I had on the night before. Flexing his toes his eyes almost seemed to roll back into his head and just as quickly he brought himself back to reality screaming “What the fuck did you guys do to me?” Jumping up from the table he ran to the bathroom and we could hear him yelling about not being a faggot or crossdresser. Sitting down in his chair and Joan sitting in a different chair we waited for him to return.

After a few minutes the cussing stopped, and silence once again filled the air. After a few more minutes we heard a grunt of pain, and a thump as something hitting the ground hard. Concerned we got up and approached the bathroom door. Asking if he was ok, we recieved only a moan of pain, and as we tried to open the door we told him to put the pantyhose back on. “Oh fuck it hurts, oh it hurts.” came back through the door. After a few more minutes, we were about to bust open the door when we heard the click of the lock being disengaged. Head lowered Mike came out of the bathroom and our eyes fell to his feet to see what we already knew would be the case. Mike’s feet were still fully encased in pantyhose. We walked back to the kitchen and sat down, “I don’t understand” said Mike, “I don’t even remember talking to anyone on the phone when you say I did. And where the fuck did I get the pantyhose from?” Getting up from the table Joan walked behind Mike and pulled his pants back just enough to see the label on the hose. " Then she went into the bathroom and returned explaining that he must have grabbed a pair of ours because a pair is missing, and he was wearing the same brand as us. Shaking and obviously rattled Mike just sat down in a chair and sighed. For awhile we just sat there is silence.

“Are you ready for your appointment?” asked Joan out of the blue staring at Mike’s cute feet. “What, are you kidding me? you really think I am going to go to that appointment after what has already happened?” Joan looked at me and back at Mike. “You know it is important to look professional for the work place, it makes the company look better, and people think better of you.” Dazing out slightly Mike looked at Joan and smiled “Your right, how else am I going to learn to be proper and professional?” Knodding I agreed with them, and we got up from the table. Mike looked at us in our red heels longingly and almost pouted as he slipped on his sneakers from the night before. Opening the door we opted to take our car and as he was getting in the back seat Mike hit his head on the edge of the door. “Fuck, that hurt.” Looking around dazed he realized what he was doing. “Oh hell no, I am not doing this. Come on you two, snap out of it, you wanted to stop this remember?” Standing there smiling at Mike I asked him “Now why would we want to do that?". Joan taking advantage of the distraction walked up behind Mike, and before Mike knew it Joan slipped a pair of headphones over his ears and hit play on the ipod she was carrying. Shocked Mike went to pull them off, but before his hands could get to his ears he began to daze out and his arms fell back to his sides.

Mike shook his head and looked around. Something was off, but he could not put his finger on it. He got out of his bed and padded to the bathroom to relieve himself. Unzipping the zipper in the crotch of his leotard he spread the fabric out so it wouldn’t get soiled. and afterwards he zipped it back up and returned to the bedroom. The clicking of his heels across the wood floor always brought a smile to his face, and as he slid the professional looking dress over his head and let it fall into place across his body his smile grew broader. He couldn’t wait to start his new job today, he was so happy that he would have to remember to thank Jeff and Joan for the opportunity to prove himself. Yes, he would show the company how much of an asset he could be, and how hard he could work for them. Red heels clicking as he crossed the parking lot, Mike continued to smile as he watched the sun glisten off his dark coffee colored pantyhose, and he made sure his dress was pulled down and straight as he pulled the door open to his new life.