The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

RALA Rules

Chapter Two — RALA Enchants

In his ears, Troy hears the words “I AM RALA” but his mind is numbed. He stands transfixed; staring at an hourglass figure he thought only existed in fantasy comics. HER waist is truly wasp-thin, certainly not over twenty inches, and even through the form-fitting garment HER navel is quite obvious with a large diamond stud laying diagonally across HER sleek toned abs. HER upper torso flares out and up into a broad, almost body-builder-like form. However the two enormously enhanced tits overshadow all the other scintillating curves. These massive hemispheres stretch the filmy spandex incredibly skintight. Etched into the shimmering elastic material are huge, dark nipples which are so hard and so mouth-watering Troy simply cannot look away. RALA is in a word, PERFECT.

“UHHH, TROY,” SHE purrs, “YOU ARE A CUTE ONE!” With a slight movement of HER head, SHE causes HER luxurious, waist-length platinum tresses to ripple about HER shoulders sending the wave down HER back like a flowing river of white gold. Abruptly SHE pivots and gracefully descends into the snakeskin bucket seat that seems to immediately melt around HER. Buoyant tits bounce in natural harmony as SHE settles in. Troy is frozen, unable to move, to think, even to breath.

Then HER right arm extends out and over the console. A contemporary-styled bracelet slips down onto HER wrist, its intertwining gold, pewter and silver accentuated by scattered diamonds. HER fingerless silver leather driving glove caresses the seat, “HERE, BOY” SHE calls out as if expecting a pet to respond. Troy does. As SHE moves HER hand onto the console, he collapses in a clumsy fashion down into the lush interior of the Lambo. In a flash SHE taps a couple chrome switches and the two doors pivot downward, first one and then the other sealing with a barely audible hiss against the gasket-lined opening. Troy’s gaze falls on HER fingernails, very long and slightly curving, similar to that of a raptor. They are brilliantly polished in metallic gold, his mind flashing on them digging into the flesh of his back. He blinks trying to clear the vision and replace it with that of Beth. For the first time since RALA invaded his world less than a minute ago, he returns to a state of semi-reality. What he initially senses is his cock engorging swiftly in his loose slacks, tenting them out in surges.

“ON WITH YOUR SEAT BELT, HUN,” SHE instructs in a velvety voice. Looking up he attempts to speak, “I, I, I’m…” but stops his struggle for words as he gazes upon HER face. SHE is gorgeous beyond his ability to comprehend. Classically beautiful with smooth, flawless skin, sun-drenched to a deeply bronzed tone, SHE is made-up breathtakingly glamorous. HER eyebrows swoop and arch nearly from bridge to temple over subtle, glistening gold eye shadow and very long, very lush lashes. Huge oval eyes are centered with sparkling azure pupils that instantly entice him with their allure and their intensity. HER lips are naturally full and frosted in a light crimson shade. HER blonde mane frames this drop dead loveliness like a white hot halo. Troy feels the blood rushing ever faster into his stiffening member.

“…honored to meet ya, YOU,” he finally manages to finish blurting out. SHE smiles slyly, casually glancing downward then back up. “OF COURSE YOU ARE,” SHE murmurs low and sultry. HER hand dangles down, the tips of HER nails ever so softly touching the inside surface of his thigh. Electricity shoots through his loin as SHE moves HER wrist back and forth just enough to indicate that this is not accidental, but indeed overtly flirtatious.

“SEAT BELT, BABE,” SHE reminds him, before leaning back into the plushness of HER sumptuous bucket seat. Troy re-acts promptly twisting, finding and snapping it in place. This sudden movement seems to cause his vision to blur slightly, and a light-headedness to set in. He is becoming just vaguely aware of the ardent aroma of HER perfume, which is filling the small and fully enclosed cockpit of HER super car. He senses himself beginning to be engulfed in an invisible, but highly intoxicating cloud. Little does he know that HER pheromone-saturated fragrance has already commenced turning his mind to mush and his penis to steel.

Troy turns his head and watches RALA slip on a pair of elegantly styled sunglasses. The titanium bows disappear into HER billowy hair and HER eyes are partially masked by a rosy tint. He feels an air of utter captivation as he ogles this sensational beauty. He is floating away, he is naked, he is on his back, he is erect and SHE is beckoning him from a distance.

Suddenly the Lamborghini roars. Startled, he gasps and somewhat arches his back. As the eight-hundred horse power-plant starts to settle, SHE revs it again, this time to a deafening level. The sound reverberates within and without, rocking him ever so slightly with its ferociousness. Troy is still tensed up as he feels HER palm brazenly slide along his sizeable bulge, fingers slithering expertly over its base and plunging down and around his sac. Just as suddenly as it arrives, HER hand retracts, leaving in its wake a yearning, burning sensation the likes of which Troy has never experienced. Uncontrollably he moans out loud.

“YESSZZ, SWEET THING,” he hears HER wickedly growl, replacing that of the Lambo. However, even more than hearing RALA, Troy feels HER. The hunger for this scintillating female fully ignites, not only in his groin but in his brain. HER touch is mysterious and magical and arousing beyond his wildest dreams. A thought flashes into his bewildered mind, ‘This must be what enchantment feels like.’

“RALA IS READY TO RIDE,” SHE states, emphatically rolling the “r”s. Troy is instantly slammed back into the supple snakeskin as the Lambo leaps forward.