The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

RALA Rules

Chapter Three — RALA Enthralls

The car accelerates like a jet, slipping down the curving driveway and leaping onto a winding, tree-lined road. The sunlight abruptly begins to burst in and out of his eyes like a pulsing strobe as SHE calmly goes through the gears. The savage sound of HER super-charged Gallardo drowns out all speech and leaves Troy to his own thoughts. He tries not to look at RALA, but it is simply not possible. HER hands caress the steering wheel, fingers flipping the paddle shifter expertly. HER shimmery, rubber encased legs stretch into the darkness under the dash, their length beyond any that he’s ever fantasized.

‘David’s wife,’ explodes into his head causing his throat to constrict, his member to tingle. This blonde bombshell is married; married to the filthy rich old man who is now his agent. SHE must have scored the wealthiest sugar-daddy in California. SHE must be the queen of all gold-diggers. Certainly SHE is the most seductive female alive. SHE couldn’t possibly be coming onto a Midwestern nobody like him, could SHE?

Maneuvering smartly, SHE screams onto the coastal highway and quickly darts over and into the fast lane. The picturesque landscape rushes by in a blur. Cars snap into view and leave as swiftly. He feels the speed, knowing they are surely well over a hundred miles per hour and gaining. His head is firmly pressed back against the seat, partially from the G-force, but mostly from HER sensuous, musky scent which is intensely mesmerizing.

Suddenly SHE speaks, “I ALREADY HAVE YOUR BODY, DON’T I?” The certainty of HER rhetorical statement hangs in the air. Troy knows SHE expects no response other than the continued enlargement of the bulge in his slacks. That is precisely what SHE gets, and without as much as a sideways glance RALA moves a glove over his groin area. He stares down at the silver leather hovering a few inches above his turgid erection. ‘Gawd’, he wants HER to touch him, to stroke him, to get him off.

Uncontrollably, he lifts up from the seat, his athletic physique straining against the immoveable safety strap. Troy finds himself gritting his teeth, trying to make contact with the slick palm of HER glove. SHE holds it steady, even as SHE guides the Lambo across traffic and onto an exit ramp. “Ahhh,” he groans pathetically while he struggles in vain. Seconds pass like hours, Troy’s lust building as quickly as his frustration.

“GOOD BOY,” RALA softly coos as HER hand moves back onto the wheel, fingers down-shifting. Troy simply cannot contain himself and grabs his cock, adjusting it from a side angle to an upright position. The subsequent engorgement sends pleasurable shivers through his lower torso. Then the sheer humiliation of the last few seconds hits him. No doubt, SHE has him, pure and simple. There is nothing he can say, his mind ablaze with carnal desire for this mysterious, exceedingly dangerous prick-teaser.

The exotic vehicle squeals around several sharp curves, it’s racing suspension and expert driver keeping it rock solid. It flies through an open gate and down a sloping drive. The vista of the Pacific comes into view just before SHE makes a sweeping turn and screeches to a halt. Troy is now looking at an expansive beach villa that sprawls out along the rocky ridge then cantilevers far out over the water. The steel and glass structure is stunning.

The Lamborghini is shut down and he hears HER pronounce “MY PLAYHOUSE,” while the car doors pivot upward in tandem. In the cloudiness of his brain he has a flicker of fear. This is not where the reception must be; why did SHE bring me here? Troy gasps as both seat belts unclasp and retract like coiling snakes into their recesses. He turns to watch RALA tapping on console buttons, HER gorgeous face encircled in blonde waves, eyes sparkling behind HER sleek shades. SHE adjusts a tiny microphone at HER cheek and smiles slyly at Troy. Suddenly he’s again aware of the gnawing in his groin, and the deep craving he has for HER.

“DAVIE, MY DARLING,” SHE says low and sultry into the mobile phone, “I WANT THIS ONE”S CONTRACT.” A left hand slides up and onto the top surface of the steering wheel at just the appropriate angle to allow sunlight to refract through the mammoth diamond of HER wedding ring, shooting out laser-like rays in multiple directions.

Obviously receiving the expected answer, SHE continues, “THAT’S MY SWEET LITTLE MAN.” Troy suddenly flinches as the back of RALA’s other hand finds his erection, “MAYBE…I WILL…SOON...CAIO, BABY.” Troy inhales as HER knuckles stroke up his throbbing lump. Even though there are layers of material separating his flesh from HER’s, he still is singed by the heat. How could he possibly bear HER naked touch?

A slight ocean breeze is blowing through the car, intensifying the amount of pheromones invading his nostrils and rendering him ever more defenseless. His vision is fading; a dullness of thought engulfs him as HER fingers toy with the head of his cock now pushing above his waistband and under his shirt. “TROY-BOY,” RALA whispers, “COME OVER HERE.” Gracefully SHE pivots, the squeaking sound of spandex against leather permeates the air and all he can see is cascading platinum tresses. HER curt request reverberates in his mind, reminiscent of his past and the resounding commands from his father. He knows with every fiber of his being that SHE is his superior. An overwhelming hunger to please HER captures Troy.

Struggling up and out of the low-slung vehicle he staggers around its glistening sloped front and literally throws himself to the pavement before RALA. All his youthful pride has quickly vanished; his affection for his girlfriend is a distant memory. In their place is a raw, primal lust. He craves this amazon goddess more than anything or anyone else in his entire life.

SHE has crossed HER spectacular legs and now dangles one of those absolutely evil looking boots before Troy. “KISS IT,” SHE states softly. He has never been that interested in fashion, but at this moment he loves this shiny leather and steel object because it is RALA’s. Without hesitation, he leans and presses his lips to its toe, and then its arch, and then the edge of the platform sole. He cradles it and begins licking passionately, fingers stroking up and down the cold metal of its stiletto heel. He is lost in the wonder.

“YESSZZ,” HER velvety voice brings him temporarily out of his revelry, as SHE retracts the footgear from his grasp and elegantly uncrosses HER sculpted gams. His gaze travels up seemingly unending shafts of glistening spandex until HER thighs converge. There, he beholds a divine temple. HER fingers are splaying out the elastic film of HER crotchless catsuit to reveal a pristine, shimmering wet pussy. Troy emits a quite pitiful moaning sound not unlike a new, insecure puppy. He stares transfixed on folds of tender flesh and an upright, protruding nub that beckons hypnotically.

As if in a dream-state, he hears HER thoughts, bypassing his ears to penetrate directly into his mind; words that are dripping with aloof arrogance, ‘I AM MISTRESS RALA.’ Hearing this siren plant that powerful reality in his mind opens visions of sensual dominance he’s never experienced. Even in this trance SHE has created, Troy still feels the swelling in his painful penis. ‘YOU ARE MY THRALL,’ SHE communicates as he slowly, willingly moves his head between HER knees, his eyes irresistibly fixed. He wants to submit, he longs to submit, indeed, how can he not submit?

He barely feels HER glove slither into his curly dark hair and guide Troy to his fate. In the eerie silence, RALA whispers, “WORSHIP ME!”