The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

RALA Rules

Chapter Four — RALA Enslaves

Troy is completely taken by RALA’s sweetly alluring scent which hangs like an undeniable cloud between HER sleek, muscular thighs and before HER gorgeous womanhood. SHE tilts his head back slightly as his tongue extends, as if to receive communion. Yet deep in his soul he knows this female is most definitely not goodness. HER power over him is instead steeped in barbaric splendor. He has been captured and is about to worship his new deity.

HER labia is soft as he caresses around and around with the tip of his quivering probe. SHE directs his movement from above; both HER hands now cradling his head. He is mindlessly focused on only one goal, to pleasure RALA, MISTRESS RALA. Flicking the delicious edges of HER orifice Troy has fallen irreversibly under HER influence. Unknown to him, he is most certainly not the first to surrender to this wicked temptress, nor the tenth, nor the hundredth. RALA has had virtually every male SHE has ever desired in HER life, and HER marriage to David has only advanced the number and the quality of males SHE has at HER disposal.

Pressing HER new thrall’s face more firmly against HER sex, SHE coos encouragement, “I LIKE YOUR TONGUE.” Troy plunges as deeply as he is physically able, wildly thrusting and swirling in HER oozing nectar. A hardened, throbbing hot clit extends into his mouth, and driven by primal lust he works it wildly. He must get MISTRESS off, he must! Frantically he flicks and nibbles and plunges, not aware RALA has relaxed the iron grip SHE has had on him. SHE is now smiling triumphantly down on the handsome youth whose head bobs rhythmically like a sex-toy, HER sex-toy.

RALA begins to buck demandingly sliding forward in the slick bucket seat; enhancing his craven passion with the jabbing of the steel tips of both stilettos into the soft flesh of his lower back. SHE clutches the door jambs of the Lambo and humps Troy’s face with savage abandon. Strong legs sissor his head and pull him in and out, in and out as SHE hisses and snarls. Then he is held inward by the pressure of HER heels buried in his sides, his mouth suckling an amazingly elongated clit.

Gloriously, RALA explodes like a volcano, erupting streams of boiling juices into his mouth, onto his tongue, over his lips. A joy floods Troy’s mind unlike any before. He has given pleasure to the divine she-devil, the one who he fears and loves with equal intensity. SHE continues to flow, emitting a low, guttural growl as SHE systematically covers the boy’s entire face with a white coat of addictive essence. Troy drinks as much of HER pheromone ambrosia as he possible can. This is the honey of THE GODDESS, and he has been blessed to taste it. Some drips down his neck and runs under his shirt, the stream trickling over his sweaty muscles until it touches the head of his enflamed erection.

Although his taste buds have experienced the scintillation of HER sexual extract, his cock has been touched by pure, erotic ecstasy. His only desire is to be here forever, at the feet of RALA.

“UMM I LIKE,” SHE states in a hushed and now controlled purr, “MAYBE I’LL KEEP TROY.” He feels HER legs relax and the pain in his back subside. SHE again grabs his hair and effortlessly tosses him aside. Troy barely catches himself on one hand and an elbow, realizing how incredibly exhausted he feels. RALA arises gracefully in a single majestic motion and he is now staring up the shimmering surfaces of HER colossal body. He has never felt smaller, and more inferior in his life.

“UP!” SHE commands, and he instantly scurries to his knees. The toe of one of HER boots slips into his crotch and is jammed into his swollen sac. Troy’s body shudders and he whimpers loudly. He drops his head in reverence to see the slick sole of HER leather sheath ride upward along the bulge in his slacks. HER spiked heel settles into the base of his stiffness and begins to jab between his balls as RALA strokes the extremely tender underside of his shaft. Troy is so very near release, yet expertly held at the brink by seconds of torturous teasing which lapse into what seems an eternity. He is constantly groaning, wanting to cum more than ever in his life. He can’t endure this much longer, his mind swirling in mental anguish.

Finally, SHE scrapes across his zipper with a metal tip and hisses, “SHOW ME.” Troy fumbles in a state of frenzy; his fingers struggling at the strained metal and stretched fabric until his manhood jettisons forth from its confines. Obediently he has revealed his monster cock for HER considered inspection. It is deep purple, prominently veined and throbbing painfully. It stands tall and thick with pre-cum oozing from the hole in its pinnacle continuously.

“YOU ARE BIG, UMMM, BUT..” RALA coos, admiring HER new trophy-sized possession. Of course, SHE has already seen it flaccid in his modeling portfolio, but this enormous display actually causes a tingle within HER. This will not be HER biggest by far, but still worthy of sampling. “…ARE YOU HOT ENOUGH FOR RALA?” SHE adds tauntingly.

HER glove slithers down the side of his head and onto his cheek, the leather soft against his skin, “I WILL SOON FIND OUT, WON’T I?” RALA states with a mischievous drawl in HER voice. “Yes,” he blurts with uncontrolled eagerness. Grabbing his jaw, SHE tips his head backward until there is a meeting of their eyes. HER’s are sparkling with an assured air, born of countless surrenderings to HER undeniable and overwhelming dominance; his, on the other hand, are blurred with blinding lust. Yet between the two is an unspoken understanding. RALA owns Troy, now and for as long as SHE wishes.

“I CAN ALWAYS USE ANOTHER SLAVE,” SHE says matter-of-factly. Troy’s heart leaps at the sound of that last word. It’s as if he were born to serve this gorgeous demoness. His past life, indeed former life, was just a prelude to this conversion. He looks upward. RALA is haloed by the setting sun; HER incredible figure etched by brilliant, piercing light. Casually SHE flips the cascading blonde mane about, losing the slight tangles from the car ride, and causing HER bountiful breasts to bobble tantalizingly. Troy knows this is the perfect bitch goddess.

SHE abruptly pivots, and as SHE does the doors of the glistening Gallardo descend and seal shut. He hears the snap of fingers, followed by a one-word command, “HEEL.” The sharp click of metal spikes and soles commences as SHE strides away. Troy’s gaze falls on two perfect round ass globes which move in hypnotic harmony. He longs to kiss them with the sincerest of devotion, the devotion of a willingly indentured slave. Momentarily, his focus falls on the entry to HER beach villa beyond; to its vaulted canopy under which SHE now glides. Etched into the glistening stainless steel are words that forever seal his fate. They read: “THE KEEP OF THE GODDESS WHERE RALA RULES.”