The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality You Know

by Second Chair and J. Darksong

Chapter 6

Part One

Dinner and a Show

Having recovered from Ultra Girl’s sudden attack and finding herself on the outskirts of the city, Omega Girl quickly teleported back to the roof to find Megan laying there unconscious and... ALONE! Panicked, Omega Girl rushes over to check on her sister slave just as her owner and Mistress land with Ultra Girl on her shoulder, dumping the blonde heroine none too gently on the roof, “Bitch!!” she growled as she turned. Seeing Lacie leaning over Megan, Sabrina walks over to them. “How is she, slave?”

Seeing her Mistress and without even answering, Lacie throws herself at Sabrina’s feet, kissing her boots with tears in her eyes. “Oh Mistress, I am ssooo sorry!! I... I FAILED you!!! PLEASE forgive this worthless slave, my Goddess! Please, don’t reject me! I... I’m nothing without you! Mistress, I beg you, please forgive me!! I NEED you!! Please, don’t throw me away!!”

Sabrina takes a deep breath and looks out over the city, as she tries to sort out what has just happened and what it may mean for her. For all of them! “It’s... it’s all right, slave. This wasn’t your fault. We both know who is to blame for this!” Looking over at a still unconscious Karen Summers, it is ALL Sabrina can do to NOT walk over and just throw her unconscious ass right off the fucking roof! She knows it won’t hurt the nearly invulnerable Ultra Girl, But it would sure as fuck make her feel better! Smiling evilly, she calms herself as images of what she will do to her new slave flash thru her mind. “You grab... her,” she spat, glaring down at Ultra Girl, “I want to help Meg—“

“...Oooww!! Wha... what happ... ened?” Waking up, Megan Tanner sees Lacie and her Mistress, the memory of what just happened hitting her like a hammer. “Mistress!?! You... I... oooww, that hurts! Ultra Girl... Karen! She... my weapons... OH NO!! I... I couldn’t protect... Mistress, please forgive me... I’m so sorry!!” Painfully, Megan moves to get into her proper position on her knees next to Lacie, who slides over to make room for her sister slave as Megan bows down until her forehead is also pressed firmly against one of her Mistress’s boots.

Seeing her two slaves begging for her forgiveness, both of them crying at her feet, Sabrina can barely contain her anger and frustration even as she squats down even with them. Putting her hand on Megan’s shoulder... “Easy, Megan, my pet. Look at me. You didn’t fail me. Neither of you did. Now... we’re going back to the hotel. Lacie, can you just...”

Waving her other hand in a circle in the air as she speaks, Lacie instantly knows what her Mistress means. “Yes, Mistress. Of course!”

* * *

Once back in the Penthouse, a now spooked Sabrina has only one thought in mind. “Eva! Eva! Where are you, baby? I mean... uh... slave!” Seeming to not have noticed her Mistress’s slip of the tongue, Eva, wearing only a t-shirt, panties, and, of course, her ever-present dark purple leather slave’s collar, quickly answers as she runs up, falls to her knees, and bows down before her owner, equal parts worried and excited...

“I’m here Mistress! Are you all right? It just flashed all over the news. How Ultra Girl was fighting some new, unknown villain? A villain calling herself... Cinema? They were showing the footage from the police dashcams. Was... was that really you? You can fly now? Goddess Bless, that’s wonderful! I knew you were so far beyond any of us that I... sorry, Mistress. They... they have your face now. They know what you look like!” Eva gasps, a thought suddenly occurring to her. She bows low, kissing her Mistress’s boots. “Oh, God!! I’m sorry, Mistress! I should have been with you! I was still asleep after last night’s... activities. As you had commanded before you took Katie and Jessica into the master bedroom to get to know your newest slave, Megan and I decided to pair up in one room while Lacie took Morgan and Melissa with her to another room. I am so sorry, Mistress! I should’ve there! I should have... maybe if I had... Karen... she...”

“Relax, Eva. Like I told Lacie and Megan, this is no fault of theirs or yours.” With a gesture, she brought Eva up off the floor, pulling her into a tight hug. “Eva, I’m sorry but, right now I... I just... hold me, okay?” She said, softly, forcing herself not to shudder, not to cry, scream, or express just how freaked out she actually was at the moment.

Understanding instantly, the older woman held her Mistress close, hugging her tightly, gently rubbing her back, sighing softly in contentment. It was sometimes hard to remember that Sabrina was still, at her core, just a teenage girl. She always seemed so composed, so in control, so... powerful that it was easy to think she was as unshakable as she appeared. Sabrina let out a soft sigh, wrapping her arms around Eva and holding her tight as she took comfort in her lover, her slave, for a moment, before finally releasing her, and taking a step back again.

Now a little more composed, she smiles as she looks around the room at her collection of truly beautiful slaves, all of them half-dressed or still nude. She takes a deliberate and very enjoyable moment to appreciate and even relish the fact that she has literally surrounded herself with such stunningly beautiful, sexy, and powerful women.

At her command, they had spent the morning simply relaxing, each free to do so in her own way. Knowing her slaves were relaxed and happy had allowed Sabrina to take Lacie’s suggestion seriously and focus on seeing if she could actually fly! Which, of course, was why she, Lacie, and Megan had been out this morning in the first place. She stood there as they were all now bowed down before her.

Focusing as she centers herself, Sabrina takes a moment to breathe in and enjoy the rich, mingled aromas of strong coffee, fresh fruit, and pastries and especially the wonderfully pleasant scent of the large assortment of multiple and various fresh flowers that Eva, having learned how much her Goddess loves the smell of fresh, real flowers, now makes certain are delivered to her every morning. She closed her eyes and for the moment, smiled one of her almost signature Cheshire Cat grins as she noticed how well those scents mixed with the lustful arousal of all of her slaves. She feels the strength of their combined love and desire for her surging thru the bond she shares with each of them. She can feel their strength flowing into her, making her stronger. Not that she literally draws added physical strength or additional power from her slaves, it’s just the calming effect of feeling their love and devotion to her thru the bonds that formed as she made each of them her slave.

And yet, that same feeling of camaraderie and belonging was what ultimately brought back the unease and frustration again. That perfect moment of shared bliss, which only causes her to realize all that much more forcefully what she has and that she could damn well lose it all now! That she could very well lose everything she held dear to herself. She recognizes her own panic as her stomach starts doing summersaults... and growls in frustration and anger, pushing aside the fear. Anger is always better than fear. Anger at least could be channeled.

“Ultra Girl... Karen Summers... SHE is the one to blame for... ALL OF THIS!! God... damn... fucking... Bbiiiiitttttcccchhh!!!!” Sabrina screams in frustration, startling her girls. Goddammit!! She never wanted this!! Becoming an ‘official’ bad guy, being considered a villain, and having the city’s Supers actually looking for her? Coming after her?! “GODDAMN!! FUCKING!! CUNT!!!“

Sabrina clenches her fists so tight, her slaves can literally hear her knuckles pop. Actually fearing their owner for the first time since their collective enslavements, her slaves bow as low before her as they can. Sensing their growing fear and cursing softly for losing control again, Sabrina forces herself to calm down. She takes another llooonngg, deeepp breath, “All of you look at me.” Almost as one the women raise themselves to their knees, kneeling before their Owner and Mistress, their literal, living Goddess, and gaze worshipfully at her! “Now, all of you relax! We will deal with whatever happens, together, won’t we, my pets?”

“Yes, Mistress! Together!” All of her slaves bow low before her again.

“Up, girls, up. Relax and look at me.” Again, the slaves raise themselves up to their knees. Sabrina can only smile as she feels their utter love and devotion, their absolute need to serve, obey and satisfy her. It helps calm her down again. The last thing she wanted was for her beloved slaves to be afraid. Afraid of her or of their future with their Mistress. “That’s better. Trust me, girls, everything will work out for us, you’ll see. We’ll be just fine. For now, I want all of you to just relax and enjoy the rest of your morning. You’re all free to do whatever you want. Have breakfast, grab a hot shower, enjoy your coffee or each other, whatever you want, understand? Oh, and Lacie, keep your eye on that, damn bitch for me! She is my slave now, so she won’t be any more trouble. If she wakes up before I come back out, just tell her that I said for her to serve you. Make her kiss your ass, make her eat you out, suck your toes, whatever you want, I don’t care, just fucking use her! Hell, pass her around and let everyone use her, make her fucking serve and service all of you, understand me, slave? I will deal with her... later!!”

Lacie dares to actually look her Goddess in the eyes, tears still plain on her face. “Y-Yes, Mistress! I understand and obey. I’m so sorry for failing you, my Goddess! I am your slave, I love and worship you! You are my life!! I will NEVER fail you again, my Goddess, NEVER!!” Lacie bows low before Sabrina, grabbing her ankles as she again places her forehead literally on her owner’s boots, submitting herself fully to her Goddess’s judgment. Her feelings of anger, humiliation, sadness, and disgust at her failure before her Goddess almost palpable.

Sabrina, clearly sensing her slave’s feelings, kneels down level with her, “Look at me Lacie,” Lacie lifts her head to meet her Goddess’s gaze. “Relax, my pet, and listen to me. Listen and hear my words, all right? You did not fail me! I know what an obedient and loving slave you are. You have proven yourself to me. More than proven yourself.” Sabrina takes Lacie by the face and kisses her tenderly once more. Lacie simply surrenders to her owner. Her love, devotion, and obedience to Sabrina only becoming stronger as she enjoys the kiss, the words, and especially the sublime, personal touch of her Goddess! She silently vows to serve and protect her with her very life!! She is determined to NEVER fail her again!!

Standing up straight, Sabrina turns to look at the woman who is becoming much more to her than just her sex slave. “Eva, I... I need... come with me!”

“Of course, Mistress. Whatever you command. I’m yours!”

After placing Karen on the couch where she can still keep a close, watchful eye on her, Lacie, having shed her Omega Girl costume and now wearing her proper “uniform” of panties, bra, and collar, joins Morgan and Melissa, themselves wearing only t-shirts, thong and hipster panties, respectively, and their collars, at the table for hot coffee and fresh fruit, a little impromptu continental breakfast. As she does, Katie and Jessica, now a little more relaxed after the drama of the moment, look at each other, smile and decide they need a hot shower together after last night’s energetic... escapades with their Goddess. Holding hands, they laugh like school girls as they practically run to the bathroom. If possible, the love they already felt for each other has only been magnified now that Jessica has become her Goddess’s newest slave girl. Working together, they more than satisfied Sabrina as the three of them spent a night of blissful sex that satisfied not only their bodies but their souls as well.

As her slaves busy themselves, Sabrina again grabs Eva, pulling her into another long, tight hug and kiss. Eva wraps her arms around her Goddess, sheer bliss running thru her entire body as she enjoys the gift of this moment with her owner. Breaking the kiss, Sabrina takes Eva by the hand and heads toward the master bedroom.

* * *

Sometime later, Eugene pulled out his cell phone, dialing back the last number he’d received. After a few seconds, the phone clicked over. “Hello, Jessica,” he said warmly, his tone calm and neutral.

“O-oh! Uh! M-Mister Frasier?!? Um.., uh.., hi,” she answered nervously. “Did you, um... get my... my messages?”

“Aye, I did,” he replied. “Had a bit of a scare it seems. But yer last message said everything was all right. So... I assume you finally caught up with wee Katie?”

“Um, yeah. Yeah, I did,” she said sheepishly. “And yes, everything was fine. Just a very crazy misunderstanding,”

“Good, good,” Eugene replied. “So I assume you’re all together, then? Lacie, Eva, Megan? You’re all together?” At Jessica’s momentary hesitation, he pressed, adding, “I’ve tried to contact her, but haven’t heard back yet.”

“Oh, um, y-yeah, of course,” she said after a moment. “We’re all here. Would you... do you want to speak to her?”

“Aye, if she’s nae too busy.”

Eugene waited several more seconds, his words already prepared. He had no doubt that Jessica, Katie, his wife Lacie, and the rest were all brainwashed slaves. For now, he only needed intel, to know how many of them were together, and who exactly he was dealing with. Information gathering was paramount. Then:

“Eugene?”

“Lacie Ann,” he replied nodding. “Good to hear yer voice, lass. Took a wee unexpected vacation did ye now?”

Lacie laughed softly. “Yeah, you could say that. Sorry if we worried you. I had a bit of an emergency off the coast of Jamaica, and I asked Katie and Eva along to help out. And after it was over, the locals made a bit of a to-do and insisted on throwing a huge celebration party. And, well, Katie was with Megan, so we dragged her along as well... and it just turned into a whole big thing.” She shrugged. “You know how much I love those rum drinks with the little pink umbrellas...”

Eugene laughed as well. “Aye, lass. Indeed I do. Well, just glad to know everyone is alive and well. I take it yer back in the States, then?”

“Yeah, we’re all back now. Where are you, honey? Still in D.C.?” She narrowed her eyes slightly. ”My hearing is picking up an engine... are you in a car?”

“Aye, the limo,” Gene replied smoothly. “I’ll be here a bit longer unless you need me to hurry home? The hearing is pretty much concluded, but I still have a few more loose ends to tie up.”

“Oh, well take your time, honey,” Lacie replied. “No need to rush home. We’re all safe and sound. Just take care of your business, and I’ll see you again in a few days.”

Eugene nodded, sighing softly. “Looking forward to it, mo duinne,” he replied huskily. “I cannae wait to have my perfect little slave slut back on her knees before me...”

Lacie winced, biting her lip. “Y-yeah... me... too... sweetie,” she said awkwardly, trying to force a convincing response. Eugene was still her husband. and she still loved him, but her heart, mind, and soul now belonged to her Goddess. Just the idea of being with him sexually was offputting enough as it was... but to actually submit to him, to kneel before him, like... a slave? HIS slave? The idea was enough to turn her stomach! Lacie was not HIS slave any longer! She belonged, body and soul, to her Goddess! She was Mistress Sabrina’s absolute slave now. Now and forever!!

“Ach, but it’s been a while. Perhaps we could make it even MORE special,” Gene replied casually, “if you asked yer wee friend Evangeline to join us—”

“WHAT? Are you out of your damn mind?” Eva growled, her voice carrying through the phone.

Eugene merely chuckled. “Hmm... guess she was listening in, then. Well, t’was merely a joke. It’s not as if I actually expected a threesome with you both.” He shrugged. “At any rate, loveling, I know you’re all safe and sound, now. I got what I needed. I’ll see you soon.” With that, he disconnected, nodding to himself.

The seemingly innocent conversation had revealed a number of things to him. First, that they were all together, still in a group. Meaning most likely that this youngster, Sabrina Cross, was there with them as well. Secondly, they were all nervous about him, about what he knew or suspected. The fact that Evangeline had been listening in close enough to react to his ‘joke’ proved that. What was more telling and... disturbing was the smooth way Lacie had lied to him about where she and the others were over the past few days... as well as her less than enthusiastic reaction to him offering a little D/s play upon his return.

If she were in her right mind, she would have jumped at the chance, Gene thought grimly. The lass is always saying I don’t dominate her nearly as much or as strongly as she’d like. Well, from the look of things, she’s satisfied with the one currently dominating her, Katie, and the rest. He scowled at the thought. Well, it’s about high time I did something about that, he mused, using his cell again.

* * *

“Okay, I think we’re in the clear,” Lacie replied with a sigh, as she disconnected. “I don’t think he suspects anything.”

Sabrina nodded slowly. “Are you sure of that?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“I didn’t sense anything wrong from him either, Mistress,” Eva added. “His tone was light and normal, no undue stress or emotion. Granted, he’s across the country, and with the mental shielding he’s learned to do, he’s a bit tough to read. But I didn’t sense any agitation or angst coming from him, as if he was worried or concerned. He was completely calm.”

“Also, Mistress,” Lacie chimed in, “he didn’t use his code phrase.”

Sabrina frowned slightly. “Code phrase?”

Lacie nodded. “In times of distress, if he believes that I’ve been brainwashed or hypnotized, he’ll usually work in a reference to gold or silver into the conversation somehow... as a reference to Midas City’s hero, Silver Girl.”

Sabrina smiled at that. “Oh, yes... I know her. I’ve seen news footage and YouTube videos of her. She’s definitely hot! It’s kind of a long trip, but I wouldn’t mind making her into a sexy obedient slave...”

But Eva shook her head. “No! You can’t! Uh.., so... sorry..., forgive me, Mistress... but it would be impossible. Silver Girl’s powers make her immune to mind control. No matter the method or type, she can break free. And, not just herself—she has the power to free others under mind control. It’s... I don’t know,” she admitted. “It’s more akin to magic than psychic or psionic ability. Hence the reference to her as a code phrase if Eugene believed any of us were in danger.”

That was definitely concerning news. Sabrina frowned. “So... she could free all of you from my control?” she asked. “Should I consider Silver Girl a threat, then?”

“She is no threat, Mistress,” Lacie assured her. “About a year or so ago, she was kidnapped and tortured by someone trying to break her. They never did—a true testament to her will and her resolve. But the strain... took a serious toll on her. She was actually rescued a few weeks ago, but she is still recovering physically and emotionally. There’s no chance she would become involved.”

“Then it sounds as if we are in the clear,” Sabrina nodded. “Your husband, Eugene, doesn’t suspect anything is wrong, and the only person who could possibly block or undo my control is unavailable.” She smiled. “This is perfect! I’ll have to think of some way to deal with him later on when he finally returns, but for now, we can relax.” She glanced at Jessica, “You did very well, my sweet, beautiful, little slave girl. All of you did, really... but you reacted quickly to what could have been a very bad situation. So I choose you to pleasure me, first,” she said, leaning back, spreading her legs and exposing her soft velvet pussy.

Grinning, Jessica knelt down, happily crawling into place. “Oh! Thank you, my glorious Goddess! I exist only for your pleasure! Of course, there is no need to thank me for doing my duty and protecting your secret! But this is the best, most awesome reward ever!” Eagerly, she dove in, licking and sucking her beautiful Mistress’ pussy with abandon. A week ago, even a few days ago, this would have seemed strange to her, being so devoted, so smitten, so totally in love with someone other than Katie. And yet now, it felt as natural as breathing. Sabrina was her Mistress, her lover, her owner, her... everything! She wasn’t a Super, like Katie or her mom; she had no special powers that could be useful to her Mistress. But that only made her more determined to serve her Mistress at every opportunity with every fiber of her being.

“OOhhh!! Oooohhhh... Mmmm... yeeesss!” Sabrina cooed, sighing in pleasure. “Sooo good! Such a good little slut! Yes, yes... eat my pussy, slave! Mmmmm... ooohhh fuck! Make me cum! Make your Goddess cum!” Sabrina smiled happily as she reached down, placing her hand on the top of Jessica’s head, guiding her slave as she continued to satisfy her. Jessica put her all into satisfying her Goddess. The only thought in her mind, her desperate need to satisfy her owner as fully as possible, knowing that she would be rewarded with a mouth full of her Goddess’s juices! The very idea pushing her to put everything she has into her effort!

For their part, Eva and Lacie were watching, eyes glazed from arousal, each rubbing and caressing the other. Glancing at each other, they smiled, and kissed. Then kissed again, caressing and stroking, before pulling each other down to the floor, sliding seamlessly into a loving embrace. Soon enough, their moans and cries of pleasure mixed with those of their Mistress. And finally, bliss, as orgasm swept through them all, with Sabrina cumming first, then the others. Deliciously satisfied, Sabrina withdrew from her loving slave, then gestured to the others.

“Lacie, I believe I owe you a bit of thanks for your part in this as well,” she said, licking her lips. “And Eva, I believe you should give Jessica her reward for a job well done.” Smiling, the obedient slaves did so, switching partners, and returning to pleasure...

* * *

“...so that’s where we are,” Eugene Frasier finished, summing up. “My wife, daughter, and several of our closest friends have been captured and brainwashed by this... this... high school girl!!” He activated the monitor, bringing up her file, a picture of the beautiful redheaded teen coming into view as well as her biographical profile. Her very short profile! “Meet Miss Sabrina Cross. Aside from her age, physical appearance, home address, and obvious sexual preference, we know almost nothing about her. She is obviously a Super, most likely having only very recently acquired her powers. So she is not in ANY database!” He scowled, shaking his head. “From what I’ve observed so far, she is apparently psychic, possessing an extremely potent way to completely brainwash and enslave a person in a matter of seconds, making them totally loyal, devoted, and obedient. On top of that, she is superhumanly strong, tough, and can apparently also fly. Ye’ve seen the TV footage from her battle with Ultra Girl, and Karen is no slouch. For all we know, she might even be as strong as Omega Girl, seeing as she did manage to capture and enslave Lacie Ann as well.”

Parker visibly shuddered. “Damn... now THERE’S a scary thought. Someone as strong as Lacie, but with mind control powers... and evil.”

Eugene nodded. “Aye. So where does that leave us? On her side, we have the girl herself: Sabrina... Cinema? Whatever she calls herself. Omega Girl, who as we all know only too well, is the planet’s single most powerful female metahuman with the powers of... a... literal Goddess!! My daughter, Katie, aka Luminaire, an extremely powerful living laser weapon, and walking good luck charm herself. Whitewash, your Aunt Evangeline, probably one of the most powerful telepaths in this entire country!! And, just to add insult to injury, she also has Ultra Girl, who as we all know is damn near as powerful as Lacie, but with Katie’s laser light as well... and of course, lest we forget, a certain metahuman whose powers are all about electronics and gadgets in one Techna, the High Queen of Technology!”

“Oh, joy,” Veronica murmured. “And on our side, we have... a speedster, a psychic ninja assassin, and a genius inventor with high tech armor.” She shook her head. “Not only are we SEVERELY overpowered and outnumbered, but all of our opponents are also diametrically opposed to counter or negate each of our abilities, giving them a definite advantage. Not to mention the fact that they know us as well as we know them. I don’t see any real play here for us, Gene.“

“Aye, we do have ONE major advantage, lass,” he replied with a grim nod. “We have the element of surprise. None of them are aware that we’re onto them, that we’re in any way suspicious of them, nor do they even know that we’re back in town yet. That affords us the chance to do what you do best, lass,” he added with a smirk. “Catch them all unawares and strike before they even realize what’s happened. Aye... and I have an idea or two on who can help you with that...”

* * *

A few days later, standing outside of Lorenzo’s, Sabrina takes a moment to again recognize and enjoy the substantial benefits, aside from the great sex, of literally owning Lacie Ann Frasier and controlling her power, influence, access, and connections in River City. “You want to know something, my pets? This is quickly becoming my favorite place to eat! Thank you, Katie, for suggesting it, and thank you, Lacie, for getting us a table so easily twice now. And the service? Top-notch! Well done my pets!”

In unison, the mother and daughter sex slaves instantly fall to their hands and knees to bow down before their owner, kissing her boots as they speak. “Thank you..., Mistress. We exist... only to serve... and obey. Our sole purpose... is to please you... and make you happy!”

Sabrina reaches down and takes both women by the chin to look them in the eyes. “Stand up, my pets. Yes, you ARE my slaves, but I don’t want you kissing my boots every time I say something, all right? And especially here in public—we don’t want to make another scene after all!”

“Yes, Mistress. As you command!!”

From across the street, hidden in the shadow of the side of the building, a figure watched, staring out through a scope. “Gene? We may already have a problem. Looks like we get to face Luminaire AND Omega Girl first thing! Yeah, I am looking at Lacie, Katie, Sabrina, and the fourth one looks like her mother..., M-Morgan, right?”

“Aye, that’s her,” Gene’s voice came through the communicator and earpiece. “It’s not ideal, not by any stretch, but beggars cannae be choosers. And at least Eva isnae there, so you still have the element of surprise. And if you can manage to follow through on the plan, we can end this whole fiasco in one decisive blow.”

“That’s a mighty big ‘if’,” Parker’s voice came through as well. “C’mon, Gene, let me back her up. Hell, we should all be moving together as a group. It’s our best chance for pulling this off—”

“Nae, lad,” Gene replied. “There are too many unknowns here. Too much we don’t know about Cinema’s abilities. If we commit everything we have now without knowing what she’s capable of or just how powerful she really is, we run the risk that we’ll fail, and end up losing any chance of saving the others.” He sighed. “Stay on point, Shinobi... and stick with the plan...”

* * *

Sometime later with dinner finished, Sabrina and her slaves departed. The four of them had had a great time and another exquisite meal. For a time, they’d even been able to put the problems of Cinema aside, and just enjoy the evening. For the moment, all was right with the world, and Sabrina let out a soft contented sigh as they walked out of the restaurant, waiting for their ride to arrive, when—

“FLASHBANG!” a female voice called out.

Suddenly, a loud bright explosion goes off next to them. “Uhhgggh... What the hell? Aaahhhh!!!” While they’re all surprised, Lacie, Katie, and Sabrina recover quickly, only Morgan is left dazed, dizzy, and leaning against the wall, her eyes burning, ears ringing, and choking from the explosion, almost tossing her very fine meal to the ground... as they turn to find two of River City’s costume-clad heroines standing before them.

“Hello, Ladies. You must be Sabrina, right?” the older of the two stated, stepping forward. “Sabrina Cross, or would you prefer ‘Cinema’? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Cinema, but I’m afraid your little show is over!! And, just in case you were unaware, I’m Shinobi, this is Red Rocket and you rreeaallyy need to surrender right... NOW!!”

Despite the obvious threat, Sabrina’s attention was focused on Morgan, staring over at her beloved mother, crumpled over against the wall, gasping, and retching, having vomited from the impact of the explosion they’d been hit with. Sabrina’s eyes widened in anger, stunned shock, and sheer disbelief. They’d just attacked them... attacked her MOTHER, a civilian, completely out of the blue! Sabrina, herself, that she could understand. Hell, she was expecting it! She’d made the evening news, after all, attacking one of the city’s heroines and trashing a couple of police cruisers in the process. She was an obvious target.

And Lacie and Katie... they were out of costume, but they were heroes, used to battle and at the very least far more durable than a normal human. But her mother? The only ‘battle experience’ Morgan Cross had was in M&A battles in conference rooms and courtrooms!! And now... she was laying there dazed, possibly hurt, or concussed... by a cowardly act from a couple of costumed bitches, fucking seriously?!

As much as she yearned to just rush the pair, grab them by their fucking throats and happily slam them both into the sidewalk, her rational mind kept her in control. Damage assessment first, Sabrina, she told herself. Remember what’s most important. Get mom out of here. Then see who and what you’re up against, analyze and proceed from there. Reacting quickly and surprisingly well, as she takes the lead, Sabrina prioritizes quickly, actually turning her back to the sudden threat, instead focusing her attention on her mother... “Lacie, get my mom out of here! Teleport her back to the hotel, now!!“

“Wha... Leave..?” Lacie blinked. “But... Mistress, NO! I... I can’t leave you if you’re in danger! I failed you once, my Goddess, I WON’T do it again!!”

Sabrina turns and stares right into Lacie’s eyes. “Damn it, slave! Obey me, now!! Get my mother out... of... here!! Katie and I can handle this. And STAY WITH HER! She is the priority right now! Tell Karen and the others that I said for all of you to protect my mother! No matter what!!” Wanting desperately to stay and protect her Goddess, but absolutely unable to disobey her owner, Lacie and Morgan simply disappear.

Shinobi cursed softly. Silently using her telepathy, «What the... uh, Gene. Lacie just telepor—»

“Aye... I know. I saw her go. Stay with the plan, Roni. Try and stay calm—”

With her mom safely out of harm’s way, and able to focus on the threat in front of her, Sabrina takes the initiative. “Now that my mom is safe, how about we start over, my dear... heroes?” The sheer disgust in Sabrina’s voice making her point very clearly! “Hello, Shinobi. Can I call you Veronica? No, I’m sorry, you prefer ‘Roni’, don’t you? And Red Rocket... or, Bethany, isn’t it? Hello and good evening, ladies.”

Even after talking to Gene and knowing that Eva is her slave, it is still rather... unnerving to hear the “villain” already know so much about you.

“Damn it, she does know all about us, doesn’t she? Thanks a lot, Eva.” Bethany grunted, scowling.

Sabrina stands there with her arms crossed, Katie at her side already powered up and ready for a fight. “You know, I have to say, I knew this was coming. I didn’t know which of the city’s Supers would be first, of course, but I knew a Super would be coming for me eventually after all of the very public grief Karen caused. Guess there’s no use in trying to talk at this point, right? I assume that we are already at... ‘Things have gone too far’, yes?”

“First off, Karen isn’t the one causing grief, you are.” Shinobi retorted, “Second, yes, you guess right. Unless you want to be smart and surrender?” Sabrina looks directly into Veronica’s eyes, her dark expression saying more than any words. “Uh-huh, I didn’t really think so... and, truth be told, I was hoping you would resist. After Gene told me about you, and what you’ve done to my friends, I rrreeeaallyy wanted to be the one to give you a good spanking young lady. And since it looks like we’re all ready to go, what do you say we get started?” Shinobi draws her katana.

Gene, huh? I suppose that explains all of this, Sabrina noted internally, giving the ninja a confident smile. “First off, don’t get ahead of yourself... Roni. Why don’t we just wait and see who’s sexy ass gets spanked, hmm? And second—Really, Roni? A sword? Look at me. In this dress? These shoes? Do you have any idea how much Lacie paid for this outfit? Do you honestly think I have any weapons on me?“

“Probably not,” Roni replied glibly as she shrugged her shoulders, “but considering that you can go toe to toe with Ultra Girl and Omega Girl and come out without even a scratch, I think I’m allowed a bit of a handicap facing you.”

Sabrina glares into Shinobi’s eyes, her temper flaring for a moment, then takes a deep breath, calming herself, and simply smirks. “Perhaps, but challenging an unarmed opponent... that doesn’t seem very ‘heroic’ to me! I... oh, wait!” she said suddenly, holding up a hand. “I do have something! Sorry, but I’m a little distracted by all of this. We just had a very fine meal and some genuinely intelligent and truly interesting conversation, you know? So, you’ll forgive me if I wasn’t expecting a fight right after that. Besides, Lacie only bought these for me a couple of hours ago.“

Reaching into her purse, Sabrina pulls out a pair of Chinese twin daggers. Laughing to herself at the sheer... improbability of now needing the very daggers her beautiful slave begged her Mistress to allow her to buy for her (a small, but to Sabrina, a very meaningful gift to make up for her failure against Ultra Girl) Sabrina not only says a silent thank you to Lacie but quickly decides on exactly how to reward her loving slave for her now seemingly very prescient gift. If Lacie hadn’t insisted on buying the expertly made and perfectly balanced steel daggers for her while they were checking out the fine weapons at Zhao Collections, THE premiere Martial Arts supply store in River City, Sabrina would now be facing Roni bare-handed! And yes, being invulnerable, she could fight bare-handed, but the daggers are her favorite weapons, and now that they were face to face, Sabrina’s strong competitive nature had quickly won out! For good or bad, now she actually wanted to challenge the famous Ninja Heroine!

Still smiling, Sabrina drops her purse back to the ground and placing her hand on Katie’s shoulder, slides the expensive new shoes that Lacie also happily bought her off and readies herself for the coming fight. “All right, Fine. Katie, you take Rocket, I want the lovely Shinobi for myself.”

Turning to face her owner, Katie’s dark expression makes her feelings clear. “Mistress, you... you really should have left with mom. You are ALL that matters!! We are NOTHING without you!! I would happily accept whatever happens to me as long as I know you are SAFE, Mistress! And I would eagerly fight every Super in River City to protect you, my Goddess!!” Seeing the love and devotion so obvious on her sexy, petite slave’s face, Sabrina not only laughs, she actually welcomes the coming challenge.

“Yes, my pet. I DO know that and I love you for it! But, you belong to me! And I DO NOT just abandon any of MY girls!!” Smiling a warm, confident smile, Sabrina reaches out and slides her hand behind Katie’s neck, pulling her in for a deep, loving kiss. After breaking the kiss, Sabrina smiles at Katie, “Besides, Katie, we can beat these two, right?”

“Yes, my Goddess! We can and will!” Katie takes a moment to look into the eyes of her Goddess. The woman who so absolutely owns her in every way possible! Body, mind, heart, and soul! “Goddess bless, I love you so much, Mistress! I love and worship you more... more than anything!! More than anyone!! All I want is to please you. To just serve and satisfy you in every way I possibly can. Goddess Bless! I am your absolute slave FOR... EVER!!”

“You better be ready to prove that when this is over and we get back to the hotel, my sweet, little slave girl. Because right now, all I want to do is just... fuck the hell out of you!”

“Oh my fucking god, can we PLEASE just fight already before I throw up?” Red Rocket groans aloud.

Ignoring her, Katie simply can’t contain the sheer blissful joy she is experiencing at this moment!! “Oh Goddess, Please!! Please take me, use my body in any way you desire! I exist only for your satisfaction! Oh, God! I... AM... Yours!!” Another kiss and they turn to face their opponents...

* * *

“SHE WHAT....!??!” Eva can’t believe what she’s hearing. When Lacie called to tell her sister slave what happened, she couldn’t fucking believe it!! Their Mistress in danger?! Actually under attack!?! Thinking to herself, The timing in all of this... it was too perfect. It can’t be a coincidence. Damn you, Gene! Why can’t everyone just leave us alone? We don’t WANT to be ‘rescued’!! Gathering herself, Eva takes command of the situation. “Lacie, what are you thinking? Teleport back there and get her the HELL out of there right NOW!!“

“I CAN’T, Eva!” Lacie replied bitterly. “Mistress commanded me to bring Morgan back to the hotel, and for me and Karen to protect her. I CAN’T disobey our Goddess no matter how much I want to go to her!! You KNOW that!”

Eva silently lets loose with a stream of profanity that would make a veteran sailor proud!

“FFUUUCCKK!!!” she finally yells before calming down again. “Fine, then. Thank the Goddess, Megan and I were already on the way to pick the four of you up! I only hope we can get there in time to save her and Katie. Arrrghhh! DAMN IT!!! I swear, I literally worship that woman and the ground she walks on, but, sometimes...” Hanging up her cell phone, Eva uses the limo’s in-car phone to tell the driver to speed up.

“What is it, sister?” Megan heard just enough to figure out something bad has happened. Eva looks at her sister slave, the worry obvious on her face.

“Apparently, Gene Frasier has decided to ‘save’ us from our enslavement to Mistress. I don’t know how the FUCK he knew where they’d be and when, but he sent Shinobi and Red Rocket to the restaurant in a surprise attack. It’s just Katie and Mistress alone against them. Mistress ordered Lacie to teleport Morgan back to the hotel and stay with her. But, if I know Gene at all, he is there too. Lurking in the shadows. And I have no doubt, he has some kind of damn surprise in mind for her.”

“Oh God, NO!! We... we have to hurry, Eva,” Megan protested, instantly panicked. “We... we CAN’T lose her!! I can’t live without our Mistress!”

“I know, Megan. I can’t either. And, by the Goddess, I WILL NOT let it happen!” Dropping the privacy glass between them and the driver, Eva shouts at him, “Hurry up, Damn it!”

* * *

“HRRRRRYYYAAHHHH!” Red Rocket yelled, both hands extended, sending forth blast after blast of light energy at her opponent in a well-aimed barrage. In response, Luminaire fired back, sending a stream of thin but more powerful light beams at her opponent, causing the redheaded heroine to duck and dodge, sprinting around the mostly deserted street area, trying to find a clear vantage point. Gathering her energy, she tossed another one of her massive Flashbang discharges at Luminaire’s feet, hoping the concussion wave would at least knock her off her feet, only to growl in frustration as the nimble blonde simply went airborne instead, hovering several feet above the street.

“Dammit!” she grunted, tapping her belt, activating her anti-gravity tech, leaping up into the air as well. “Nice try, Luminaire... I might not have all of your special gifts, but I have more than a few gadgets to help me close the gap between us!”

“Heh, We’ll see about that!” Katie replied, channeling her power, beginning to glow brightly, an almost blinding glare. “Can’t hit what you can’t see, can you—H-hey!” she yelped, swerving to the side as Red Rocket fired a plasma bolt at her from one of her guns.

“Wide spectrum goggles, bitch!” Rocket snapped, her frustration beginning to get the better of her as she gestured at the high tech goggles covering her face before firing again. “I’ve studied your career since I was a kid, Luminaire... I know just what you’re capable of. But you have NO IDEA what I can do!” She fired again, and as expected Katie dodged, veering to the left, causing the blast to miss. The blonde’s momentary smirk faded, however, as she was struck sharply from behind, as Rocket’s blast, carefully triangulated, ricochetted off the store window, the mirror from a parked car, and back up to hit Katie from behind, stunning her.

“Ha! Gotcha!” Bethany cheered in triumph, grabbing the falling heroine in midair, slapping a pair of reinforced cuffs on her wrists before laying her carefully on the ground. “And now, let’s see if we can clear up some of the mess inside your head,” she said, withdrawing a small handheld device from her belt, holding it up before the dazed heroine’s eyes. A bright spiral appeared, spinning slowly, drawing Katie’s dazed blue eyes instantly. “Yes, that’s right, Luminaire,” Bethany intoned gently, adding in her own light powers, causing a hypnotic strobing flash in perfect time with the spiral. “Just relax... and watch the spiral. Let yourself go. Everything is going to be juussst fine...”

“Hmm... looks like your backup is having some trouble over there,” Shinobi said idly, dodging Cinema’s latest assault, leaping over her strike, flipping over in midair to land nimbly back on her feet. Drawing a quartet of kunai blades from a hidden stash along her thigh, she flicked her wrist, bombarding the younger girl with a brief rain of blades. Surprised, Sabrina nevertheless managed to block and deflect all four with her own weapons, charging forward again, closing the distance between them in less than a second.

“My loving slave girl is more than capable of holding her own,” Sabrina replied evenly, clashing with the ninja, metal grinding against metal. “I’m not worried about her.”

“Calm, cool, and collected, hmm?” Roni taunted her, drawing back a step only to suddenly unleash a rapid-fire series of quick slashes, each faster than the human eye could track, attempting to catch the young girl off guard. To her annoyance, the teenager managed to deflect each one, countering with a series of strikes of her own, strong enough that it forced her back several feet. “Still, I’d imagine you’re a bit worried about your mother... Morgan, was it?” Sabrina’s smirk faded instantly. “That blast... powerful Supers like you, Lacie, and Katie might have been able to shrug it off easily enough, but your mom.., mmm, I don’t know?”

Teeth gritted, hands clenching her twin daggers tightly, she forced herself to slow her racing heart and calm down. “Nice try,” Sabrina said after a moment. “Thought you could get under my skin Roni, get me angry and upset, take me off my game?” She resumed her fighting stance. “Sorry. I’m not that easy to distract. If you plan on beating me, Shinobi, you’ll have to try harder!”

On the other side of the street, Katie let out a soft moan. Her eyes had drooped to half-open slits, and her hands twitched and wiggled slightly. “Mmmm... sleep... listen and obey... listen and obey...” she moaned softly, staring deep into the spiral and light display. Bethany let out a relieved sigh.

“Very good. Now, Katie... listen closely. Sabrina Cross is NOT your Mistress! You are free of her control. You are not her slave! You are free.”

Luminaire blinked slowly. “Obey... Sabrina Cross... is not... Mis... Mistr... hhehheh... hehehehehahahahaha!” she said, bursting into loud laughter as Bethany blinked in surprise. “Ooohh, I’m sorry, Rocket... I just... I just couldn’t hold it in and stay in character... with these cheesy lines of yours! Hahahaa...”

“WHAT?!? No! You.. you should be... but... how?!?”

Katie chuckled darkly. “How did I resist your little spiral and light show? It wasn’t really THAT hard. You see, what you and Veronica don’t seem to grasp is that I and my sister slaves aren’t just hypnotized. It’s not something that can be removed by simply swinging a watch in front of my eyes! My Goddess is my all and my life! She is the singular purpose of my very existence!” She moaned softly, eyes fluttering in pleasure at the thought, before shaking her head. “But I have to say, Rocket, out of all of the crap spewing out of your mouth earlier, you DID get something right. I AM free!” she stated, holding up her wrists, the reinforced handcuffs clattering to the ground.

“Shit!” Rocket yelled, leaping back as Luminaire fired another light blast at her, frustration marred her lovely features as she again began trading blasts with her idol. “Sir, it didn’t work,” she said over her transmitter. “Whatever was used to brainwash her, it looks like she can’t be hypnotized or broken out of it by normal means! At least not easily.”

“Damn,” Eugene Frasier’s voice responded in her ear. “Well... it was too much to hope for after all. Stay on point, lass... stick to the plan. We’ll have to worry about breaking the wee banshee’s curse AFTER we rescue the captives...”

After several minutes of going back and forth with Red Rocket, Katie can finally laugh as she faces her now. Considering she finally has her caught and helpless, wrapped up in a light cocoon. “Whoo! That was fun! I have to admit it, girl, you surprised me! You definitely know my moves better than I know yours. But really, Rocket? I mean, that handheld device with the little flashing lights and that glowing spiral combined with your own light? That was smart. Before Mistress made me her slave, it almost certainly would have worked. I would probably already be on my hands and knees, yours to command and kissing YOUR boots! But now?” She shook her head. “Sorry, but I’m afraid the wonderous power of my Goddess protects me from mind control of any kind!” She gestured idly, slamming the cocoon bound heroine into the ground, making her groan,

“So. What’s next? Maybe a flashlight? How about a Roman candle? Or a sparkler? No, wait, you carry a cigarette lighter in one of those pouches of yours?” She let out a sigh of disappointment. “Bethany... I am the Light of Justice, remember? I absorb and generate light brighter than the sun! Your pitiful little sparkles can’t touch me!”

Bethany van Hoffe silently smiles as she thinks to herself, Yeah, yeah, just keep talking, Katie. Trying to make it look like she is really struggling, Red Rocket groans loudly as she seemingly twists and turns in her cocoon. She knows she only needs to distract Katie long enough to give their invisible ‘secret weapon’ and unseen teammate, Ghost Girl, time to collar her and this fight could be half over.

“Sorry to stop you from ‘rescuing me’,” Luminaire stated, creating a pulsing, hypnotic strobe light effect of her own, “but I have to protect my Mistress. Don’t worry, though, once you become hers, you will understand the true wonder of being her slave.”

Talking to Katie, Red Rocket does her best to do just that until Rose makes her appearance. “Oops! Did you forget?” she said with a smirk of her own. “My goggles filter out your special light! Sorry, Katie. I think I’ll pass on the whole ‘mindless slave’ thing if you don’t mind! Besides, you just can’t go wrong curled up on the couch watching cartoons, especially when I’m dressed in my favorite t-shirt, short shorts, and my long, fuzzy, bright red socks, curled up under a blanket watching the sexy, hot superheroines kick bad guy ass all morning while I’m scarfing down some sinfully salty and buttered popcorn and cokes, right? C’mon, why don’t you just power down and come home with me? We can curl up together! Admit it, that sounds much better than being a mindless slave, doesn’t it?”

“I am NOT a mindless slave, goddammit!!” Katie growled, infuriated. “Look at me! Do I look mindless to—” Suddenly, Katie goes quiet. Her entire body goes rigid right before she falls to the ground, unconscious. Red Rocket finally lets herself breathe as she lands back on her feet, the light from Katie’s light cocoon fading. She runs up to Katie, checking the collar and making sure she wasn’t hurt when the still invisible Ghost Girl slapped the power canceling collar around her neck, the built-in mild stun charge doing exactly what it’s supposed to do. Stun the Super wearing it, knocking them out and neutralizing their powers.

“Sorry, Katie,” she whispered to the unconscious blonde sincerely. “I truly am. I have always respected and admired you. You are a great superheroine. You’re pretty much my role model! Hell, you’re my idol! But, right now you had to be stopped.” Tapping her mic, Bethany glanced back towards the alley. “Sir, I have good news and maybe some bad news. The good news is Katie is down but breathing fine. Her vitals are stable, according to the readout on the handheld bio-monitors you gave us. The bad news is, she was already wearing a dark purple leather collar around her neck. I would assume it is meant to be her slave collar. I think that was why it took so long for Rose to find an opening and get your collar around her neck. This one doesn’t leave much room. And uh.., also, this other collar looks rather... ‘techy’ as well. I think there’s more to it than just this girl claiming her ‘ownership’ of Katie and the others with regular leather collars.”

Gene bites back his relief at hearing that his daughter is down but not hurt. “Great job, Rocket. Stay with her if you can. Hopefully, since Sabrina, obviously, isn’t wearing a collar, it will be easier for Rose to get one around her neck. If she can, this will be over quickly. Mercifully! Then I will want to take a look at that ‘techy’ collar. You have definitely piqued my curiosity, lass. Who knows, maybe Sabrina had Megan create something new for her?”

“Yes sir.” Red Rocket now takes a more protective stance over Katie. Her full attention was immediately drawn to the curves of the beautiful, unconscious blonde’s very sexy body. Bethany can’t help but notice how her short, black skirt slid up when she fell, giving her a delicious eyeful of not only the skimpy, sexy, and sheer white lace panties Katie is wearing, but also revealing that Miss Katie Frasier keeps herself clean-shaven. Or, at last, that’s how her ‘Mistress’ wants her. She also notices how the buttons on her tight, dark purple blouse strain to hold Katie’s very ample chest contained, only making all of those same sexy curves all the more noticeable.

Goddamn, she is so beautiful! Not to mention, flat out sexy as fuck!! Bethany can’t help but think back to Katie’s comment about being on her hands and knees and under her control. God! Just the idea of having Luminaire under her control for even one night very quickly has Bethany thinking some very UN-heroic thoughts as she gently and slowly slides the fingers of one hand along Katie’s inner thigh as she reaches for and pulls Katie’s skirt back down even as she slides her other hand between her own legs, rubbing hard against the fabric of her costume. Mmmm... Ooohh... Ffuuucckk! Dammit, get a hold of yourself, girl. God! You’re in the middle of a fight, here. But, then again, note to self: when this is all over and we get her back to normal, you have to get her alone and show her your little spiral ‘toy’ again! Smiling a hungry smile as her own arousal builds, Red Rocket makes a few of her own potential plans for the future...