The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality You Know

by Second Chair and J. Darksong

Chapter 6

Part Two

Spoils of War

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Shinobi once again faces her opponent in a defensive stance, both hands wrapped tightly around the hilt of her sword, thinking to herself as she plans her next set of moves. Shinobi had to admit, now that they’ve done a little back and forth, and have started to get a feel for each other, that this teenage girl actually knows what the hell she is doing. When Gene first told her about Sabrina, told her about this teenager, told her that she had already enslaved almost every superheroine she knew, she was surprised. Surprised? Hell, she was stunned! When he showed her a print copy of Sabrina from Eva’s video, she thought that... well, her first thought, honestly, was how damn beautiful and sexy the girl was.

But, aside from that, she thought that if she has mind control powers, that means that, like most mind controllers, she probably relies on them too much. Why learn to fight if you can just enslave people? she’d assumed. So, she won’t actually want to fight me at all. That should make it easy to take her down. Now, however, she is having serious second thoughts.

Damn, She is making me have to actually think about this! Fine, I can do that! So, let’s see, getting in behind her, targeting and hitting her brainstem with the hilt of my sword to knock her out didn’t work. Definitely invulnerable, so that’s bloody great. And on top of that, she’s dodging and blocking every one of my strikes with those damn daggers, aside from the small lock of hair I managed to snip from a near miss! And on top of that, she actually grabbed my blade with her bare hand and didn’t get cut? No one has EVER grabbed my sword before!! Who the Hell IS this kid?!

Whispering into her earpiece... “Gene, I have a fucking LIST of unhappy and increasing problems here. First, you didn’t tell me this kid can actually fight! Second, I can’t read her mind at all, and I don’t recognize her fighting style, other than it does, sort of, remind me of a VERY old Chinese Kung Fu style that very few students that I know of have ever chosen to study because it’s so very demanding and damned difficult to learn!! But, I don’t... know. It’s as if... I swear this feels like some carefully crafted mix of Chinese and Japanese styles! I recognize the Japanese Jiu-Jitsu and Kendo, as well as the Chinese T’ai Chi Chaun and Wing Chun, but there is something... else to her technique. I’ve never seen so many different styles blended so well and used so fluidly before! I mean someone put A LOT of thought into whatever the hell this style is! And where in the Hell did this kid learn it in the first place?!” She let out a frustrated growl. “What I’m saying is that it’s making it very FUCKING difficult to predict her moves and counter her damn speed! Third, if all of that wasn’t enough, her damn invulnerability is starting to really piss.. me.. off!! She has cut me at least five times that I’ve counted and I haven’t drawn blood once!”

“Roni! Calm yerself, lass! Stay focused,” Gene urged her.

“Hmph. And finally... you were right,” she admitted with a grunt, dodging yet another barrage, “she’s damned strong too. I can feel it every time our weapons make contact. I mean, damn it, Gene, if I didn’t know better, I’d almost swear this damn... kid is deliberately fucking playing with me! This might rreeaallyy be the time for one of your famous backup plans, you know? Because I refuse to wear a collar. Well, yeah, fine. I mean... sometimes I’ll wear one for Parker. If he asks nicely. But, I’ll NEVER wear a leash!! You can ask Parker about that, too!”

“Hehe. Well, actually, Roni—” Parker interjected, smirking, only to get cut off.

“Don’t!” Roni snarled, “Don’t you dare say another fucking word, Parker! That was a one-time special thing just for your birthday!

Over the mic, Eugene let out an audible huff of frustration. “Lass, I think we’re all getting distracted here! Ye need to focus on beating her—”

“Oh, believe me, I’d LOVE to beat her,” she replied back, still sounding distracted, “to beat that arrogant... but still really shapely, firm... and hell, nicely curved ass of hers. But... fuck, she IS just my type of girl, you know? Athletic, toned, and confident to the point that I can’t decide whether I want to slap her or kiss her...”

Roni takes a mouth-watering minute to appreciate how her short and very form-fitting dress not only gives Sabrina the... distracting and risque freedom of movement she needed for this fight, not that she seemed to have a problem flashing Roni every time she made a fighting move, but perfectly highlights her deliciously sexy and ample curves as well...

Distracted by talking to Gene, Shinobi barely manages to avoid another attack from Sabrina. She blocks her daggers just like Sabrina planned. Smiling at her and using her much greater speed, Sabrina surprises Shinobi when she grabs her by the collar, spins on her heel, and slams Roni into the side of the building instead. Stunned but still clutching her katana, Shinobi forces Sabrina back, then gets back up to one knee. She takes a deep breath as the sexy redheaded teen stands a few feet away from her. A momentary unspoken truce between them, both women take advantage of the respite to catch their breath. As she does so, Veronica takes another look at Sabrina.

“Heh heh... she even appears to like playing ‘rough’ as well. Definitely my type. Hmm, you know something Gene? She IS a very beautiful, hot, young girl... maybe we’re being a little... hasty? It might not hurt to let her—”

“VERONICA!!” Gene barked. “Hey, get a hold of yourself, lass! This is a serious situation, here. I need you to focus! Stop her now! Get her bloody phone number later, do ye mind?” Shinobi shakes her head, trying to focus on the fact that Sabrina IS the bad guy and not a new ‘friend’ for her and Parker. “As for her fight experience, it’s because I didn’t know either, Roni. That’s what I meant when I said she’s a total UNKNOWN! I have NO info on her. Nothing!! Jus... just keep her busy. Trust me, Rose is there and looking for her own opening, ok? If she can slap a collar around her neck, this whole thing will be over!“

Turning her attention back to Sabrina, finding her distracted staring over at the other pair of combatants, Roni tries to focus on the plan. Breathing deep, Roni shifts her weight and prepares for their next round. Well, one thing’s for certain, if I don’t stay focused, not only will she make me her next sex slave, she might not even let me enjoy it. So, how do I get past her speed and skill with those damn daggers? Have to... fake her out. Really fake her out! Yeah, that’s it. More feints. More misdirection and quick changes. Ok, then. New plan. C’mon girl. Try me again.

Seeing Katie lying on the ground, unconscious, Sabrina doesn’t know what to think. When this whole thing started, she thought her invulnerability and strength would more than neutralize Roni’s katana, her daggers, her speed, and her own skills giving her a definite advantage. After all, she has studied martial arts for most of her life, but Shinobi’s level of skill is making her feel like she’s back in the dojo that first day when she was seven, having finally convinced her mom to let her study martial arts. Shinobi’s skill, her prowess and that damn sword were frustrating her every move.

In fact, Shinobi’s very impressive display of both her incredible hand to hand skills and weapons expertise had caused Sabrina to flashback, thinking back to her time in Japan when her mom’s law firm sent her to Kyoto to help Midori’s family with the sale of most of their business to an American firm. Realizing that this assignment would take quite some time, Morgan’s firm allowed her to take her eleven-year-old daughter with her. After meeting and getting to know Midori Satohara and her family, her father and grandfather had honored Sabrina by accepting her as a student alongside thirteen-year-old Midori, who herself had been training since she was three. Surprisingly, they willingly shared and taught her a unique and very secret family mixture of Chinese T’ai Chi Ch’uan, Qi Gong, and BaGua Zhang, combined with Japanese Jiu-Jitsu and Kendo Karate, among other styles. Sabrina had had a serious interest in martial arts from a very young age, but she was simply stunned that Midori’s grandfather would teach a stranger such an incredible and intricate system of martial arts. She eagerly welcomed the intensity of the training and was determined to learn everything she could and prove herself to Master Kanemoto. God, she loves that old man!

Coming back to the moment and knowing she needs to finish this quickly and get to Katie, Sabrina resumes her fighting stance as Shinobi resumes her own. Looking to pick up the pace, and bring things to a conclusion, she suddenly spotted an opening, Yes! That’s what I needed! Looking to take advantage of a surprisingly rare opening as Roni attempts an unusual move of her own, Sabrina struck, moving in between the other woman’s guard, smirking as she struck, intent on a knock-out blow—

Only to gasp in shock as the tricky ninja somehow twisted right in midstep, throwing back her head, dodging the blow, and lashing out with a kick at the same time, performing a ‘Flash Kick’ style flip that caught the powerful teenage mind controller completely off guard. Far from doing any actual damage, however, the blow did manage to disarm Sabrina, sending her daggers clattering to the ground. “Dammit!” she hissed, bringing up her hands, more than a little pissed now. That move... I don’t know which I should feel more—impressed or upset! How can someone possibly move their body like that—are her bones made of rubber or something?? Damn it!! Does every superheroine in River City have to live up to her hype?

Closing her eyes as she took a deep breath, Sabrina took a moment to think back on what had just happened, processing it all in a few seconds. She... suckered me! She feinted, gave me an obvious opening to bait me in and I fucking fell for it... Oh God, Master Kanemoto would run me into the ground if he knew I fell for that!! Well, fine! Two can play that game! Okay, Shinobi... you disarmed me. How are you going to follow up?

For her part, Roni was elated. Her young opponent was surprisingly strong, fast, basically invulnerable, and already a hell of a fighter, but she was far from perfect. And without those damned daggers, maybe I can finally land a solid blow! Raising her blade again, she advanced, testing the waters, noting the way Sabrina kept backing off, glancing now and again towards her weapons on the ground near her. She’s trying to judge whether she can kneel down and grab her daggers and re-arm herself before I can take advantage of the distraction, she mused. Meaning that she isn’t confident that she can block my blade strikes without them! Her smirk widened. Meaning... this is the perfect time to strike!

Sabrina glanced back down towards her fallen weapons again, taking her eyes off her opponent. In an instant, Shinobo struck, closing the distance, katana coming down in an overhead slash. Her reaction time was phenomenal, less than one-tenth of a second, and her aim was spot on. And yet... her blade caught only the air. Sabrina, expecting the attack, was able to use her speed to move behind Roni and hit her hard with both hands flat on her back, knocking her several feet forward and causing her to drop her katana, returning the favor and disarming her. “Shit!” the ninja exclaimed; getting back to her feet quickly, Shinobi rushes to recover her sword. As she regains her stance, she takes a moment to realize and appreciate the fact that Sabrina had had her cold! Shinobi’s back had been vulnerable, she’d been totally exposed to Sabrina and yet all she’d done was knock her down? So... why hadn’t she finished me off? And this is River City’s newest ‘evil’ villain? Seriously? I wonder...

Without meaning to, Shinobi’s mental rewind gives Sabrina the break she needed. Taking a moment to catch her breath, Sabrina looks over to Katie, reaching out with her power, and although she ‘registers’ nothing from her slave, she doesn’t panic. She can see that Katie is simply unconscious, she can ‘read’ that she is fine. Of course, that’s good and bad news. Good news—Katie is only unconscious, bad news—Katie is unconscious! While she is relieved that her lovely adoring slave is unharmed, Sabrina also understands that it’s now two on one. She quickly re-focuses on her main opponent.

“Fine, I’ll say it. Shinobi, I have to give it to you. In your hands, that damn sword isn’t so cliche’. You’re certainly every bit the martial arts master Eva told me you were.”

Seeing that Katie is down and no longer a threat allows Veronica to relax some as well. “Yeah? Well, if we are being honest here, I have to admit you’re also a much better fighter than I thought you would be. I thought you would be just another spoiled brat with superpowers. But, I have to say that you have fought with honor, Sabrina-san.” Veronica bows to her opponent, her own sense of fair play and honor appearing to get the better of her, all the while, thinking to herself, C’mon, girl. How much of an opening do I have to give you?

“Arigato, Shinobi-san. Hearing you say that almost makes me not want to finish things this way.” Almost distracted herself, Sabrina focuses on what she needs to do. The time for swords and daggers was over—it was time to end this contest HER way. Breathing to center herself, she then draws on her energy, just as Lacie and Eva taught her, she feels her power quickly building as she concentrates. Seeing the image clearly in her mind, she imagines Veronica on her knees, her obedient slave. She sees her kneeling before her, her head bowed worshipfully as she awaits her new Mistress’s first command, her only thought, a loving slave’s obedience to her divine Goddess!! She focuses on the image as she opens her eyes, preparing to unleash her power in a single focused blast.

However, when she opens her eyes, the image in front of her is not Shinobi on her knees, rather she sees a woman just seemingly appear right in front of her, literally out of nowhere, wait, is... is she holding something in her hand? Caught completely by surprise and acting on pure reflex, she reacts instinctively, lashing out wildly with her powers, blasting her with her full power, the unknown woman absorbing the full force of its effects. As Sabrina falls back, stunned and dizzy, landing on her ass, she can see that the unknown woman is unconscious and laid out a few feet away. Looking past her, Sabrina also sees Veronica, and, even better, she IS on her knees, sitting on her ankles, her arms to her sides and her head bowed, not moving...

Several blocks away, from his vantage point, Parker Albinn was freaking out. “What the... What just happened?” Parker’s voice sounded through the earpiece. “Seriously, what the HELL just happened?! Gene... Roni is down... and so is Rose! That girl, Cinema... she did something or said something, and they both just folded like a house of cards! Shit... this is bad, I’m going in!”

“Negative! Parker, hold your position!” Eugene barked. “STAY PUT!!!”

“Are you insane!” Parler yelled back. “That’s my WIFE out there—”

“Aye, I ken... and MY daughter is out there as well, and she has also been enslaved by that young... woman,” he pointed out. “And if we want to have ANY chance at saving them and bringing a real end to this, you have to STAY OUT of this!” He sighed, noticing a blinking alert, and switched channels. “Rocket, we’re done. Abort the mission and pull out, NOW!! We’ve got incoming on the way.”

Struggling to stand, Sabrina, manages to get up on one knee as a long, white limousine comes screeching towards her. Meanwhile, seeing both Shinobi AND Ghost Girl suddenly go down and realizing she is now alone against an unknown, apparently very powerful, and dangerous new villain, Red Rocket takes what she realizes is probably her best if not her last chance. Ignoring the voice in her earpiece, she instead moves silently into position and, getting the angle she wants, reaches into a small pouch on her left hip even as she pulls what looks like some kind of kid’s ray gun out from behind her back. She slams a small metal cartridge into the gun, takes aim at a still dazed and kneeling Sabrina, pulls the trigger, and... nothing happens!

“Shit! That’s... NOT... good!” She backs up quickly to examine her weapon when a voice yells out from inside the limousine. A voice she recognizes instantly!

“Don’t bother checking, Rocket. I’ve made sure that none of your gear works now! And Eva has telepathically locked out your light powers!”

Looking up as she feels a weird... sensation in her head, Bethany goes pale when she sees the woman she recognizes as Dr. Eva Snow, formerly the heroine known as Whitewash, step out of the limo. Facing one of the city’s most powerful Supers is one thing, but when that Super is a powerful telepath that can seriously... fuck with your mind, it can go very bad for you very quickly. And if that wasn’t enough, Red Rocket notices how... coldly Eva smiles at her as she hurries to Sabrina, making it very clear that she is there to fight for HER! As she helps Sabrina to her feet Eva makes certain to keep herself between her Mistress and Red Rocket as she does. When Rocket sees the woman that belongs to the voice that she knows so well step out of the limo right behind Eva, it makes Bethany wish she had followed Eugene’s instructions and run while she’d had the chance. Sshhiiit!! That trip to the Imalfi Coast is sounding pretty fucking good right now! Dammit, dad! You really should have insisted I go with you!!

Being a tech-dependent superheroine is risky enough even on a good day. But, when Red Rocket comes face to face with Techna, the high tech wizardess and heroine, her blood runs cold! Her own Light powers are nowhere near as formidable as Luminaire’s—if the Light of Justice was an AR-15 assault rifle, she was a slingshot at best. Without her tech to augment her powers, she stood zero chance against the Supers assembled before her. Still, she wasn’t one to give up easily, even when facing overwhelming odds. Swallowing painfully, she assumed a fighting stance, raising her fists. “Tch... fine. So, I’m outnumbered? Doesn’t matter. You won’t take me without a fight!”

“Hello Rocket,” Megan replied coldly, smiling as Sabrina managed to stand, looking a little worn and weary, but definitely alert and able. “So, you wanted to meet my Mistress? Turn around and say hello... sister!”

* * *

Eugene cursed softly. He’d had an idea that things would end this way. Statistically, knowing the odds, he’d assumed it would very likely end this way. And indeed, he’d made several far-thinking accommodations just in case things went south. Still, he’d sincerely hoped it would work, that this group could actually pull it off. Shinobi, Red Rocket, AND Ghost Girl... three new additions to her side, he mused silently. And of course, an extremely pissed off Parke Albinn ready to bit my head off about how things turned out... SHITE!! This was bad. Seriously bad. Still... he HAD planned ahead. And now, it seemed, it was time to put those plans into motion.

After Megan deactivated, and Eva removed Gene’s power canceling collar from around Katie’s neck, making sure to leave her Mistress’s collar in place, she squeezed her shoulder to gently wake Katie up, and help her to her feet. Immediately, Katie ran to her Mistress, threw herself at her feet, grabbed her ankles, kissing her boots, and begging her not to throw her away for her failure. Just as her mother and Megan had done before. Now, standing behind her Mistress in an angry and humiliated silence, Katie stews in her own self-imposed personal Hell. She is dizzy, her neck burns, her entire body hurts, and she is seriously disgusted at her utter failure to protect her Goddess!!

With the long, custom limo parked behind her, Sabrina stands in front of her slaves with her hands on her hips while Veronica, Bethany, and a now awake and recovered Rose Contreras are all three on their knees, kneeling before her, their heads bowed low. They are now obviously very much under her complete control! New slaves for their Goddess! Yet her ‘triumph’ feels like anything but. She knew very well that these women were merely the pawns... that the actual King was still in place, safely hidden behind enemy lines. No doubt watching them from afar. How typical, she thought. Story of my life, another negative ABSENTEE male role model, yah! At least this time, I have to concede that he at least has a valid reason for what he’s doing. Worse, her head ached, nearly as bad as the day she’d first discovered her powers. It was all she could do to remain standing and conscious, let alone fend off another attack. For the first time since gaining her powers, she felt completely and totally vulnerable.

“Mistress?” Megan called out, catching her attention. “Here... I found this! It seems Mr. Frasier had all of his people wired for transmission. He’s probably even watching us right now.” Seeing that, Sabrina snatched up the comm unit, slipping it over her ear, and peering at the display keyed the microphone.

“Well, Hello. So, you’re Armor Man? Or... should I say ‘Gene’, right? Eugene Frasier? I’d like to say it’s a pleasure to finally meet you, well, informally at least, except this hasn’t actually BEEN all that pleasant.” She scowled in anger. “You know, I have to say, Eva, Katie, Megan, and especially Lacie have told me so much about you, I feel I know you already.”

Eugene grunted. “Aye... found the communicators, did ye now? Fancy that.” Sabrina Cross, this unknown, teenage girl was a lot smarter than he’d thought. Unhappily and begrudgingly, Gene also made a mental note of the impressive fact that despite everything he’d thrown at her, she doesn’t panic easily, recovers quickly, thinks strategically, and responds decisively. She continued to truly surprise him. Aye. Just a few minutes ago she was ambushed, willingly sent her most powerful backup away, barely managed to avoid being captured... and now she’s laughing? Taunting me? Huh. Of course, it’s easy to laugh when you have six of the city’s best Superheroines so completely under your control and surrounding you, including three on their knees at your feet! That’s not counting Ultra Girl AND Omega Girl!

“Yes, well...” Sabrina continued, “First off and in all seriousness, I want you to know that I NEVER wanted this!! I had absolutely no intention of being a ‘bad guy’ Gene. I certainly never had any intentions of becoming a Supervillain! If it hadn’t been for that stupid bitch, Karen Summers, there wouldn’t even be a ‘Cinema’!”

Gene takes a moment to let his mind catch up. “You didnae want this?” He repeated, dubiously. “Didnae want to be the bad guy? Not a villain? Lass, I ask ye this with all seriousness... are ye daft?!? What did ye THINK would happen when you started enslaving every female Super you met? That you could take my wife, my daughter, and my friends, and I would just say, ‘oh, well, I’m sure they will all be happier as her slaves anyway’ and bloody well let it go?!” All the while, Gene is analyzing, listening, watching, trying to read Sabrina while he talks. He wants to get a ‘feel’ for who she is and what she is really after. “Did ye think the city’s other badged Supers would just say: ‘What was that? You want to enslave several of the city’s top female Supers? Use them for your own personal pleasure? Turn them into your mindless sex slaves? Well sure, you know, as long as you’re happy.’”

Sabrina stands firm. “You’re upset. I can see that. I know the feeling. And yes, I do understand your point. Truly I do. I am just saying that I am not going to be robbing banks or diamond exchanges.” Sabrina’s mind flashes back to the news story that was the impetus for everything that has happened since the night her powers so suddenly manifested, the night her mother became her first slave. “I’m serious, Gene. I... am... NOT... a... villain!! I will not be... uhh... kidnapping rich kids for ransom. I don’t want to capture or kill River City’s Superheroes. I don’t want to... to.. rule the world. Hell, Gene. I don’t even want to rule this city! All I want is to be left alone with... MY... FUCKING... GIRLS!! You can understand that, right?”

Gene just stares at the pretty redhead, then lets out a deep sigh. “Aye... I can understand. I truly can. And, to be honest, I can even empathize with ye. Yer a lot more honest and straightforward than most would be in yer place.” His expression darkened. “But you need to understand this, lass. Those women are nae yer personal property! Yes, they might love serving you... they might even enjoy their servitude. But only because ye gave them no choice in the matter! You FORCED yer will upon them! So it doesnae matter if you intend to be a kind and benevolent, or even a generous and truly caring Mistress to them... the fact of the matter is, you shouldnae be their Mistress at all! And I will not rest until I’ve found a way to free them all from your control!”

“Mistress, PLEASE...!!” Eva pleaded, interceding. “We’re wasting time! You have to end this call! The longer this goes, the more of a chance of him getting away. Please... let us track him down and finish him! You CAN’T let him go, he’ll only—” Sabrina holds up her hand, silencing her slave, stopping Eva before she can say any more.

“Is that the always lovely Evangeline I hear?” Gene replied glibly. “And as deeply enthralled as the rest I see. Wants to ‘finish me off’? I can’t say I know her as well as Lacie does, but I dinnae recall her ever sounding so bloodthirsty before.”

“Bloodthirsty?! Blood...” Sabrina repeated with a scowl. “You know what, Gene? We’re done here!” she said angrily. “I really should thank you, though. You have gifted me with three more beautiful, powerful, and sexy women and I appreciate this very much. In fact, I am SO grateful for your gift, that I will even overlook the fact that the four of you FUCKING AMBUSHED ME!!!” she suddenly shouted. “An unprovoked, and very un-hero-like surprise attack, just like that damn Ultra Slut! Yes... so grateful that I will, in fact, go so far as to actually ignore the fact that my MOTHER, that would be my normal, vulnerable, very much NOT a metahuman mother, could have been seriously hurt when that goddamn flashbang attack went off! You do realize that the ‘bang’ in flashbang is for an explosion, right? Whether it’s an actual explosive device or some idiot... bitch’s superpowers, a FUCKING explosion going off a few feet away from a person WILL HURT THEM!!” She growled, her body shaking with barely contained rage. “You son.. of a.. bitch!! Who knows what might have happened to her? Did you even think about her? Huh, Hero? Consider her safety, at all?!” she asked, deliberately letting her anger show.

For his part, Gene merely stays silent. He knows quite well the effects of Red Rocket’s powers, her explosive blasts. He knows that at its highest intensity, that yes, they could cause physical damage to a person. Morgan Cross could have indeed been injured. But... he also knew very well who he was facing off against. It was a calculated risk, one that he’d fully endorsed, despite Bethany’s own objections, specifically because he’d needed to really provoke her. He’d NEEDED to get this exact reaction from her.

“And yes,” Sabrina continued on, “obviously, I know this isn’t over yet, that you will try again to stop me. That you need to ‘rescue’ these poor unfortunate, enslaved women and the others, including your... wife and daughter.” Sabrina doesn’t flinch as she looks right into Gene’s eyes thru the screen and delivers that not-so-subtle slap to the face. “I also know that if you eventually win, I will find myself in one of those little power-draining cells for Supers. But that is for a later day. Right now, WE are leaving! WE are going back to the hotel! Yes, yes, I’m fully aware of the fact that you know exactly where we’re staying! As you are no doubt discovering, I am a very intelligent, young woman, Gene. Of course, you are tracking Lacie and Katie’s credit cards. From what Lacie, Katie, and Eva have told me about you, I would actually be disappointed if you weren’t. But I also know you’re not STUPID enough to try another attack again... not this soon, anyway.” She sighed, her severe headache quickly sapping her strength and anger away. “Anyway, I am going to take a long, hot shower and get to know each of my new girls very... personally. So, if you will excuse me..., Gene. Goodbye.” And with that, Sabrina Cross simply turns around and, with an extreme force of will, walks toward the waiting limo, making a not so subtle statement by turning her back to Eugene Frasier. “Let’s go, girls!”

* * *

Once inside the limo, Sabrina leans back against the plush seat, grabs her head, and groans in pain. “Uuuggghhhh!! Oh GOD, that hurts!! I feel like I am going to fucking hurl!”

All of her slaves look to their Mistress in shock, including her newest slaves, all three of whom are are currently on their knees on the floor of the custom limo. “Mistress? What is it, are you... ok?” Eva’s deep concern for her Mistress is as evident as always.

“NO! I’m NOT OK!! My head fucking hurts like hell!” Eva places her hands on her Mistress’s temples, using a special massage that ironically, Veronica, herself, taught her, to try to stop the pain, desperate to comfort her owner.

“I’m sorry, Mistress. I can’t enter your mind to help you. I hope this helps. What happened? Did... did one of them hurt you, Mistress?” Eva looks down at the women, one of whom, until now, she considered one of her dearest friends, that DARED to attack her owner, ready to fry their minds at her command. She would happily turn them into mindless husks with one word from her Goddess!

Sabrina shook her head. “Eva... honestly, I... I don’t know what happened. One second, I am about to make Roni here my absolute slave. The next second I see this... this... fucking bitch in front of me, popping right out of thin air!”

“My name is Rose, Mistress, Rose Contreras” Ghost Girl responded, humbly, shuddering. “Although, of course, you may call me bitch, or whatever you want. I AM a bitch! I am your devoted slave. I exist only for you, Mistress! Please, I will do ANYTHING for your forgiveness!! I understand now. Oh God, it’s so obvious to me! I was born to be your slave. I cannot tell you how sorry I am that I... I... attacked you? My God! I cannot believe I attacked my Mistress! I’m sorry, I—please forgive me, my Goddess!”

Sabrina glared down at her new slaves. “Shut the fuck up, bitch! Did you not hear me? I have a fucking serious headache!!” Shaking her head briskly, she forced herself to steady her breathing and calm her racing heart. “Now then, you stupid slut, this is where you... Roni and Bethany take off my shoes and worship my feet quietly until you’re told otherwise, understand me, slaves?“

“Yes, Mistress! We obey!” With that, Rose, Veronica, and Bethany eagerly obey their new owner and Mistress, desperate to please her as all three bow down and squeeze together to kiss and lick her bare feet.

Sabrina let out a soft sigh, Eva’s gentle ministrations helping to take the edge off. With the pain lessening, she was able to focus again and think much more clearly. Unfortunately, it also gave her enough time to think about her situation... to allow her anxiety and fear to creep back in. Still, she forced it away. She had to appear strong in front of her girls. “Anyway, Eva, it’s like I said. There was that moment of surprise, then that sudden blinding pain... I’m simply not sure what happened after that.” Eva reconsiders what happened during her Mistress’s conversation with Gene.

“Mistress? The pain you’re feeling now?” Eva said slowly, thinking back. “Is that why you didn’t send us after Gene earlier when you could have so easily made him yours? You could have gone after him, or sent us out, and ended any threat from him in a single moment! I have no doubt that you must’ve realized that he had to be close by, as well.”

“Very good, my pet. Yes, I was hurting so much at the time... I was so damn... dizzy, I couldn’t focus,” she admitted. “I think I played it off rather well, earlier, during our conversation... but I couldn’t have enslaved anyone right then!”

Eva nodded softly, “We all know that you don’t need direct eye contact for your power to affect someone, so I knew you must have had another very good reason, Mistress.”

After a long pause, Megan takes the silence as her own cue to speak, “Mistress? I may not know what happened to you, but while you were talking to Gene, I accessed my wrist computer and hacked into his system cache. He... I’m pretty sure all of this was a... feint of some kind, just an information-gathering ploy.”

“Information gathering?” Sabrina asked, scowling. “Are you telling me that he sent three of his friends in, willingly sacrificed them to me, let me make them my slaves, all just to gather information about us?!?”

Megan bit her lip. “No, I’m pretty sure that this was a real attempt. Using the power negation collars shows he was serious. But the files I’m looking at show that the entire time he was also scanning you, measuring your power output, and recording the unique signature of your... very unusual meta-human bioenergy readings.”

“It’s as we said, Mistress,” Eva replied wearily. “Eugene Frasier is a planner... he’s always thinking three or four steps ahead. I would say that Megan is right—he did intend to capture you and free us with this attempt, but he also had a backup plan in case things didn’t work out. If Veronica was involved, then I’m absolutely positive that my nephew Parker was part of this as well.” She glanced down at Roni, who nodded repeatedly, staying silent as her Mistress had commanded. “He’s a speedster, and since neither we nor Gene have any idea how your speed compares to his, he very possibly could have swept in and taken you unaware before you even knew he was there. But he didn’t. And I can only guess that was because Eugene warned him off.” Sabrina nodded at that.

“Mistress, I managed to disable all the transmission and recording software and started a download of whatever he was streaming on the video feed I detected before I stepped out of the limo, then I uploaded one of my own aggressive targeted Trojan horse virus packets. A rather... special program I’ve been working on! By the time he gets back home, his armor should be nothing more than a Halloween costume. In fact, if he sticks to his normal pattern and activates his in-lab wi-fi connection to start the diagnostic on his armor as soon as he is in range of his home lab, the virus should be uploaded to his mainframe. His entire primary computer system should be down for days. I thought that would give us time to... analyze the video later?”

Sabrina sits up, looks into Megan’s eyes, and breaking out into one of her signature Cheshire Cat grin, she reaches over, takes her slave by the face, and kisses her forcefully on the lips. Wrapping her arms around her Goddess’s neck, Megan relishes the kiss. Any attention from her Goddess gives Megan a feeling of pure joy she has never known before. After a long moment, Sabrina pulls away gently, smiling at her slave. “Megan, my sweet.., brainy, little slave girl. I love you!” Just hearing those words come from her Goddess is enough to send a sensation of pleasure surging thru Megan’s entire body so strong that she almost cums in her seat. Her panties were quickly drenched in her own juices. “Oh yes, we will definitely be looking at that video later.” Whatever had caused her headache earlier, her healing factor had kicked into overdrive, and she was already feeling better. Sabrina sits up. “Anyway. On to other business. Megan, Eva, I need to reward you both for coming to my rescue. Especially you, Eva. This is twice for you, now!”

With three women already at her feet on the floor of the limo, both women simply bow low at the waist, their heads between their knees, their hands on the floor of the limo. “Mistress, thank you. But, we deserve no reward. We were lucky to get here at all. If you hadn’t called us to come and pick the four of you up at Lorenzo’s after your ‘mother and daughter’ day of shopping, we wouldn’t have..., Gene, he... We almost failed you..., again!”

But Sabrina was having none of it. “Nonsense!” she said forcefully, causing all of her girls to glance up at her in surprise. “My slaves... my girls... I don’t blame any of you for what happened here today. You didn’t fail me... you very literally SAVED me!” She shook her head softly. “You must have seen me when you pulled up. The condition I was in? I was dazed and completely ‘out of it’. Hell, I was down on one knee when you two showed up. I don’t know what Bethany here, was about to do to me, but I couldn’t have stopped her if I tried! So, Eva, Megan, I want each of you to pick one.” Sabrina points to her three new slaves. “Each of you will have one of these women as your obedient slave for the rest of the evening. Use them for your own personal satisfaction and amusement.”

Eva and Megan look at each other in amazement. “Mistress, we can’t... we...”

Sabrina interrupted them, making it a command. “I mean it, my pets. Consider this a command. Pick one or I will choose for you!”

“Yes, Mistress. We... we obey!” Eva and Megan again look at each other, Megan speaks first, “Please, sister, you are first among us. After you.”

Eva smiles as she leans over and kisses Megan. “I love you, sister. Thank you.” Looking back to her Mistress, Eva already knows who she wants. “Mistress, if I may? I choose Veronica.”

Sabrina smiles as she notices how quickly Eva chose her long time friend. “Very well, Eva.” Turning to Roni, “Slave, for the rest of the evening, you are now Eva’s personal slave. You exist only for her pleasure. You will obey her every command without question, do you understand me?”

“Yes Mistress, I understand and obey!” Veronica turns to face Eva, a smile on her face. “How may I serve you, sister?”

Leaving Eva to her fun, Sabrina turns back to Megan. “Well?”

Megan looks at her Mistress, a hopeful, heartfelt image playing hungrily in her mind. “Mistress, I only ever want you! B-but, I choose Bethany.”

Sabrina looks at Megan, a wry smile on her face, she knows very well how much Megan worships her, her desperate love and desire for her Mistress coming thru their bond loud and clear. The love and devotion to her Goddess that Megan feels shows thru whenever her Goddess chooses Megan as her nightly bedmate. The pure and very... energetic, physical effort Megan puts into sexually satisfying her Goddess always leaves Sabrina more than appreciative and very satisfied.

“Very well. Bethany, consider yourself Megan’s slave for the rest of the evening. You exist only to serve and obey her. You will do anything she commands. You will make certain that you satisfy her, do you understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I am Megan’s slave.” Turning to face Megan, Bethany bows down at her feet. Without even being told to, she kisses Megan’s sandaled toes. “How may your slave serve you, sister?”

Satisfied that two of her favorite slaves will definitely be enjoying themselves this evening, Sabrina turns to her third, Katie. “Now, as for you, miss Katie Ann Frasier. You... are... absolutely... my... HERO!! You stood next to me. You fought to protect me. You—”

Unable to bear it any longer, Katie, tears still in her eyes, suddenly lets out a loud cry, throwing herself to the limo’s floor between Roni and Bethany, laying on her stomach at Sabrina’s feet, trying to get as low as she possibly can, actually placing Sabrina’s feet on top of her head.

“F-F-Failed you utterly, my Goddess!” Katie sobs pitifully. “Please, I don’t deserve even your notice! Eva... Megan... they came to your rescue... but me? I was beaten! Because of my failure, you were alone to face them by yourself. And... and... you got hurt... your headache... it’s ALL MY FAULT!! All mine... I... I can’t!!”

Sabrina sat there, momentarily stunned... from the sheer amount of disgust and self-loathing the girl was emoting at her presumed failure. At that moment, she finally began to have a true insight into how very powerful her enslavement of her girls was... and how deeply her words, her emotions, how even the idea of disappointing her could affect them.

“Goddess,” Katie sobbed, hard enough that she physically shook. “I... I’m worthless... I am nothing! I—”

“Katie, sit up and look at me! Now!” Sabrina cut her off. Katie obeys her owner, sitting up to kneel before her and meet her gaze. Sabrina, easily feeling Katie’s total disgust with herself and also realizing how... tenderhearted, loving, and devoted to her Katie truly is, knows to proceed carefully. “Katie, you know none of that is true. You know I would NEVER not want you, right?!“

“Yes, Mistress,” she sniffled, eyes wet with tears. “But... but, I lost! I am supposed to be one of River City’s best and most powerful superheroines and I was defeated! You could have been captur—”

“Katie, get back in your seat, now!” Sabrina commands her, knowing that in order to truly reach the poor despondent girl, actions would serve better than words.

Katie gets up and sits back down in her seat, her back to the privacy glass between the driver and the limo’s passengers, again facing her Mistress in the main seat. Sabrina smiles at her sweet, adorable slave girl. Although Katie is actually a little older than Sabrina, she is, honestly, in several ways, somehow still quite innocent, especially considering the fact that this is not the first time Katie has been captured and turned into a sex slave. Then, without a word, Sabrina slips to her knees to kneel before Katie!

Everyone in the limo stops what they’re doing, shock running thru all of their minds. Katie sits there utterly stunned, so stunned her tears stop! Her owner, her Mistress, her... living Goddess is on her knees before HER?!! “Mistress, NNNOOOO!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!! I.. I... can’t poss... I am YOUR slave!! I belong on MY knees before you! My Goddess, Please!! My place is at YOUR feet!! You can’t... I could NEVER deserve such... ”

Sabrina continues to smile as she reaches up, placing two fingers on Katie’s lips. “Ssshhh, my pet. I want to personally make certain that you enjoy yourself this evening! So, just relax.” With that, Sabrina bows down and kisses Katie’s feet. After several seconds of kissing and licking Katie’s feet and sucking her toes, those tender sensations very nearly driving Katie to a powerful orgasm, Sabrina sits back up to the frozen astonishment of ALL of the slaves in the car. Looking around and seeing the expressions on her slaves’ faces actually makes Sabrina laugh harder than ever. “What? Ignore us, my pets. Have your own fun, go on!“

The women in the limo slowly resume their own activities as Sabrina turns her attention back to her sweet slave. When she finally notices one small problem, Sabrina takes a moment. “Forgive me, my pet. If I may?”

“Um, uh..,” Katie sputtered, still completely unsure about being served by her powerful, beautiful Owner. “Of... of course, Mistress!”

Sabrina actually takes a moment to relish the expression on Katie’s face, before turning to address the small issue before her. “Hmm, let’s see here. It seems that everyone is paired off and taken care of except for you, slave.” Sitting against the door, not knowing what to do, Rose had simply sat quietly. “What shall I do with you? I should be angry with you for attacking Katie as you did. But, I...“

Also bowing as low and submissively as she can in the long and roomy but with seven women, a still crowded limo, Rose responds to her Mistress. “Yes, Mistress! I am so sorry for my earlier actions. Please forgive me! I didn’t understand as I do now. I am your slave and I love you, Mistress. Command me, I WILL obey! I will do ANYTHING to...”

“Yes, you will. You will make up for your actions today. To both me AND Katie! But for now..., hmm, let’s see? What to do with you? Why don’t you move so that you are kneeling between Eva and Megan? You will switch between eating Eva’s pussy AND Megan’s while Roni and Bethany continue to worship their feet. Do you understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress! I obey! Thank you, my Goddess!” Rose quickly moves as she adjusts her position so that she is on her knees between Roni and Bethany, where she had been when Katie threw herself to the floor, forcing Rose to jump out of her way. She was now kneeling before Eva and Megan. She smiles as she looks up to them, her unspoken question obvious. When Eva looks at Megan, Megan just smiles as she leans over and kisses Eva and reaches down, and pushes Rose’s head between Eva’s legs. Rose quickly pulls Eva’s short skirt up around her waist, revealing the sexy wet thong that she pulls aside with her thumb, tasting her new sister slave’s pussy for the first time. Thinking nothing of being so exposed to every woman in the limo, the blonde doctor takes Megan by the face as she lovingly kisses her back.

Breaking the kiss, Megan unbuttons Eva’s blouse, takes both of her large breasts in her hands, massaging them gently. After a long moment, Megan takes Eva’s left nipple in her mouth, flicking the hardening nub with her tongue, before she gently starts to suck. The combined attention of three such sexy women quickly sends Eva toward a very welcome orgasm. Her blissful moans announcing the pleasure all of them are feeling.

Looking around the cramped limo, Sabrina is as surprised and amazed as she is relieved at how this day has so unexpectedly gone. She can’t believe that not only did she face Eugene Frasier AND three of the city’s experienced, badged superheroines, AND not only did she ‘win the day’ but she got THREE more beautiful, sexy, powerful, and experienced super slaves! Of course, she also remembers what happened when she got surprised by Rose. She doesn’t understand what happened to her, but she has no doubt that she will figure it out soon enough!

For now though, as the limo speeds back to the hotel, her mother, and her remaining slaves, Sabrina happily turns her attention back to Katie. She adjusts her position as she reaches up, takes her by the face, and kisses her again. She kisses her hard and fiercely. Then, after looking into Katie’s face and seeing that beautiful, innocent smile that she has come to know and enjoy so much, Sabrina reaches down and slides Katie’s skirt up around her hips, slips her panties down her legs, and drops her head between her thighs as she grabs her hips. She quickly notices just how aroused her slave already is! Using her talent of total recall to remember everything that every one of her slaves has done to please her since her mom ate her out that first night, she feathers it ALL together, everything that she has learned about pleasing a woman, and she pours ALL of it into satisfying Katie.

Sabrina is surprised when Katie grabs her head and actually pulls her face deeper into her pussy, bucking her hips as she starts to actually ride her Goddess’s face. Her moans of pleasure rising in volume to match both those coming from Eva and the tempo of her own hips as she thrusts against Sabrina’s mouth. And while this, obviously, isn’t the first time Sabrina has eaten Katie’s pussy, it does remind Sabrina of when she did the exact same thing to Eva that day in her office, and when she did it to Lacie in the desert. Talk about things coming full circle. Now it was Sabrina on her knees, her face getting shoved into a pussy. Katie’s willingness, to so quickly grab her Mistress like this, her quick response, and loud, deep moans tell Sabrina that she is off to a very good start! The sensations of joyous pleasure she is getting from Katie thru their bond only spur her on to satisfy her slave more fully, their combined pleasure fueling a rapid rise toward their mutual orgasms.