The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Reality You Know

by Second Chair and J. Darksong

Chapter 7

Post-Game Analysis

“Gene!”

The aged Scotsman glanced up as his friend and partner stomped his way over to him. The set expression on his face showed his displeasure clearly, and Gene held up a hand before Parker could launch into a rant. “Look. I already know what you’re going to say,” he began, only to be cut off regardless.

“We left her, Gene,” he snarled. “We left THEM! Sacrificed them... all three of them, to that... that... damn demon girl! I could have gotten to them, zipped in, scooped them up, and zipped back out before they even knew what hit them!” He glared at Gene. “Instead, because of you, we ended up running away, tails firmly between our legs... and for what? WHAT?!!”

“For this,” he said, gesturing to his monitor. “For information. Parker, lad, I ken yer upset. You think I’m not!?! I wanted this to work... I wanted this to be over. But I knew from the very beginning this was a longshot... a fifty-fifty chance of success at best.” Parker blinked, his eyes narrowing.

“Really? You KNEW this wasn’t going to work?!?” he yelled. “And you didn’t think to mention that little fact before now?”

“Calm down, Parker,” Gene barked back. scowling. “Aye, I knew there was a definite chance this would fail. And I told both you and Veronica from the beginning that the most important part of this entire endeavor was to get information about Cinema... to learn about her, her powers, her personality, her way of thinking—everything we need to know in order to truly face her. Getting that information was critical! You should know this better than most, Parker... what happens when you face someone unknown? Someone you’re nae prepared for. You watched the dashcam video. You saw for yourself what happened to Karen when she charged in, ‘Guns blazing’!” He sighed. “Not to mention that we’re outnumbered, and the enemy knows ALL about us. Do you HONESTLY believe that Lacie, Katie, and Eva, being obedient, little sex slaves, haven’t filled their owner and Mistress in on every little detail and fact about us long before our GRAND ambush?” Parker frowned but said nothing.

Eugene sighed heavily. “I made a decision there at the end. My scanners tracked Evangeline and Megan inbound and approaching fast. Maybe you could have gotten to Roni, Bethany, and Rose before they arrived. Maybe you could have even slipped a collar around Sabrina’s neck before she could recover.” His expression hardened. “Or, maybe, in addition to her strength, flight, AND invulnerability, she has super speed that is a match for yours and would have countered your charge, being just as fast, and MUCH stronger than you. Or, maybe, you would have succeeded, only to end up frozen when your psychic Aunt locked down your brain, and Techna disabled all of the collars, freeing everyone.” He sighed and shook his head. “I made the decision to pull out, and I stand by it. Aye, we lost Shinobi, Red Rocket, AND Ghost Girl... but we gained valuable Intel in return. And.. as none of you knew about my contingency plan,” he added, turning away, “they have no new information as to what we are up to, to give to their new Mistress.”

Parker stared at him in disbelief. “You... you purposely kept us in the dark...” he realized. “That’s why you didn’t tell us the odds of this assault failing—because you KNEW it would, and already had something else in the works!”

“In chess, sometimes you have to sacrifice a pawn or two to capture the King, or in this case, the Queen!” Gene replied quietly.

“WE’RE NOT FUCKING CHESS PIECES!!” Parker roared. Growling, he walked over and kicked over Eugene’s workbench with a clatter. “Goddammit, old man... we’re not fucking pawns to be used and discarded for your amusement! We’re PEOPLE! We have value! And you can’t just treat people this way!” Parker took a deep breath, honestly trying to calm himself down, having to admit to himself despite everything that he knows Gene is right... “Alright, but tell me something, Gene. If things were reversed, and Roni was already Sabrina’s obedient little slave girl, would you have as readily sacrificed Lacie or Katie like that today?”

Knowing all too well about his own temper, and silently acknowledging that Parker DOES have a legitimate point, Gene responds as calmly as he can, “Would I have... HOW DARE YE!!! LISTEN, Parker, I’m BLOODY well doing the best I can, alright?!!?” Gene yelled back, matching Parker in ferocity. “WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU HAVE DONE, THEN?” he asked him, bringing the speedster up short. “THINK about it, lad!! This girl... this teenage girl... she’s as strong and durable as Omega Girl... with psychic powers that surpass Whitewash. If she’d wanted, she could have easily enslaved Veronica the instant she showed herself instead of indulging her by fighting her hand-to-hand. I want you to think about that for a moment as well. Not only did that girl WANT to fight Shinobi, she actually went one on one with her and held her own! Hell, Parker lad, she was actually beating her! Shinobi herself said so. Sabrina cut her five times and grabbed and held onto her sword!! You know as well as I do, no one else has EVER done that before! Then, she showed us just how potent and how fast that control works!”

He glared at his friend. “Are ye seeing the big picture yet, lad? Think about it Parker—Veronica’s telepathic abilities may not be as powerful as Eva’s, but she’s still pretty damn powerful and experienced herself! And that girl easily enslaved both Veronica AND Rose in seconds! If we’d gone in guns blazing, we’d ALL be kneeling at her feet right now, dammit! So... what? Would you rather I not have sent them in? That we do nothing, just wait around for Sabrina to gather more heroes to her side, while we STILL have no idea of what we’re facing?!”

Parker let out the breath he’d be holding. And grunting, he flipped the workbench back up on its legs and picked everything back up again. “Okay, okay, fine, damn it! You made your point,” he replied grudgingly. “This situation is all sorts of fucked up. And you’re right... we did learn more about our enemy than we knew before.” He crossed his arms at his chest. “The only question now is, was it actually worth it.”

Gene sighed wearily. “I think so, aye,” he replied, gesturing to his monitors again. “You see this here? These scrolling series of letters and numbers?” Parker peered down at them, frowning, before blinking in surprise. “Aye, You noticed. It seems wee Megan sent me a nasty little surprise while her Mistress and I were conversing.”

“A virus,” Parker muttered, shaking his head. “I’m no programming guru, but that looks pretty damn nasty. How bad is it? What kind of system damage are we looking at here?”

“Oh, it’s quite nasty indeed. In fact, Megan truly outdid herself this time! I would go as far as to say that this little piece of code is nothing less than bloody damned artwork!! By my estimation, it would keep pretty much all of my security, tracking, and armor systems offline for several weeks.” Gene smirked. “Or rather... it would have, if I’d actually synchronized back with the lab’s computers after returning from our little encounter as Megan assumed I would.” He flipped a switch, and the main drive disengaged, opening up, revealing a CD. “The lass is very clever, aye... but I’m no slouch myself. I anticipated she might attempt some level of sabotage as soon as I saw her arrive on the scene. I actually deactivated my armor’s antivirus intrusion protocols to allow her to insert it, then quarantined the affected area to keep it isolated.”

“Wait... you LET her infect your armor with a virus?” he asked, confused. “What the hell would you do that for?”

“So she would think she succeeded,” Gene replied. “Remember, Parker, Megan is damn smart and verra capable herself. I’ve no doubt she’s smart enough to know I was scanning Sabrina the entire time, trying to analyze her powers, as well as creating a detailed psychological profile on her. Even if she hadn’t figure it out, the newly enslaved Roni would no doubt have filled them in on what I was doing. Obviously, she wanted to disrupt that as much as possible, hence the Trojan Horse she embedded. Besides which, it helps play into the scenario I am hoping for. I want them to think we are disabled, that our plan fell through and that we’re scrambling to come up with something. I want them to think we are on the defensive.”

Parker nodded, connecting the dots. “I see. You WANT them to come after us, then. So, this was all really just a feint... to draw them in and have them come after you when they think you’re helpless and vulnerable!”

Gene nodded. “Aye, exactly. And I have a few more Supers on standby, waiting for my call to proceed once they make their next move.” He sighed softly. “So... that brings us here, to the most difficult part of the plan.”

“And what is that?”

“We wait,” Gene said, sighing heavily, turning back to his monitors, carefully reviewing the data he’d collected from Sabrina during her fight with Veronica and the others...

* * *

“Why are we waiting?” Eva complained as she and several of the other girls sat around in the living room. “Eugene is vulnerable right now, but he won’t be for long! I say we should all attack together, swarm him, and take him down now before he has a chance to regroup. He IS back home at his lab, right?” she asked Megan, who nodded.

“He is,” she confirmed, staring at the large monitor playing the video uploaded from her wrist-mounted control. “The tracer I tagged on his armor confirms it, as well as confirming that he’s connected back to his main server. My virus should have knocked out all of his mainline systems by now.”

“Then now is the time to strike,” Eva replied confidently. “Him attacking Mistress out of the blue, without provocation like that—it is inexcusable! And he’ll remain a threat for as long as he is allowed to run free!”

Several of the ladies nodded in agreement, but Lacie shook her head. “I disagree. I think we should leave Eugene alone for now... focus on solidifying our position and come up with a definite plan to deal with him. We shouldn’t just rush into anyth—”

“Lacie, he attacked our Goddess!!” Eva exclaimed. “If it wasn’t for Katie being there with her, we might damn well have lost her!” She scowled. “You should have been there to protect her as well, but YOU left her behind! I don’t know how it could be possible, but I’m starting to wonder if you really have our Mistress’ best interests at heart!”

Lacie gasped, a flood of emotions showing on her face: hurt, pain, disbelief, anger, and sorrow. “I... I can’t believe you would say that Eva! You know me better than anyone,” she said in a low voice. “Mistress is my all, my everything! Nothing is more important to me than serving and pleasing her! The only reason I left is because she commanded me to do so! She made it a command and I COULDN’T disobey! You KNOW that, Eva!!”

Eva sighed as well. “I... I know. And I’m sorry, sister,” she said contritely, “I... I didn’t mean it that way. But... I can’t understand why you don’t want to go after Eugene! I mean... I know he’s your husband, and that you still care for him—”

“That’s not it,” Lacie insisted. “Yes, I do still care about Eugene. But I would happily murder him in his sleep, without question, if Mistress wished it of me!” she said with absolute conviction. “SHE is all that matters!!” She shook her head again. “The issue is that Eugene always, always, has some kind of backup plan in place.”

“It’s true,” Rose spoke up, getting the girls’ attention. “I have worked with Eugene for several years now... and he only makes a move if he has three or four countermoves already in place.”

“But... but how? What can he do?” Megan asked, confused. “My virus should have crippled him. There’s no way his armor should be functional...”

“I’m afraid I have to agree as well,” Veronica stated, surprising the others. “I know Eugene as well. And the longer he has to plan and scheme, the more chance he has to come up with something very clever, even... diabolical. I say we strike now before he gets that chance.” She sighed heavily, shaking her head as she wrapped her arms around herself. “I... I HAVE to do this!! I need to be the one to stop him... to... to take him down.. to...”

“Roni?” Eva asked, glancing at her friend.

“I have to do this,” she whispered, trembling softly, her voice cracking, eyes wet with tears. “I HAVE to, Eva! To make up for attacking our Goddess... I HAVE to... to prove myself to her, show her that I am TRULY her devoted slave. That I deserve the extraordinary gift of being her slave!!”

Eva nodded, understanding... It was something that each of the women becoming her slave-sisters had to go through when they first become slaves to their Goddess!

Call it a ‘baptism’ of sorts. Being enslaved by Goddess wasn’t simple hypnosis, and it wasn’t like any other normal type of mind control! When Goddess claims you, you feel... you understand... it’s... it’s... you become one WITH her!! You are hers and she becomes part of you. It is a union of souls! The CLARITY, the LOVE, the sheer BLISS, the unfettered JOY, the utter... SERENITY, PEACE, and WARMTH you experience when you become her slave is beyond anything else you have EVER known!! It simply CAN’T be put into words. It can only be... experienced!!

It was the same... euphoria that Eva had experienced. She had resisted Her, fought against her, even tried to take Morgan and Melissa away from her! It wasn’t until after she’d been enslaved as well, had had her eyes opened to the glory and bliss of serving her Goddess that she truly understood. She had grovelled at her Goddess’s feet, wept and sobbed in despair at having dared to challenge her beloved Mistress, for doing something so foolish as trying to deny her will. Luckily, Mistress Sabrina was a loving, caring, and forgiving Goddess, who understood the foolish actions of her slaves before their conversions and had forgiven them, allowing her slaves to continue to serve her.

“I understand, sister,” she said, pulling Veronica into a deep embrace, kissing the younger psychic. “We’ve all gone thru what you, Bethany, and Rose are experiencing right now. Lacie, Katie, Megan, Karen, I, and the others... we all fought and resisted Mistress at first. Karen, in particular, had TRULY angered Mistress, her actions exposing Mistress to the world before she was ready and definitely NOT the way she wanted...” And inviting Eugene and the others to target her, causing even more chaos, she added silently. “But despite all that, Mistress forgave her. Even now, she, Bethany, Jessica, and Katie are accompanying Mistress on a trip to the spa, to try and relax and work off some of the stress from earlier. If she didn’t hold a grudge against Karen for what SHE did, then I am sure she will forgive you for your actions as well. Our Mistress is a most forgiving Goddess!”

Roni let out a soft sight. “Thank you, Eva. I... really needed to hear that,” she said, hugging her again, “But, all that aside... I still believe that you’re right and that we should attack now while we still can. Between your and my psychic talents, Megan being able to neutralize his electronics, and Lacie being, well... Omega Girl, he wouldn’t stand a chance. I really think this is our best chance.”

The others all looked at Lacie, who sighed softly. “Well, if that is what everyone believes... I still believe this is a mistake,” she said softly. “I know my husband. I’m sure he has something planned, some contingency we haven’t thought of, set up in case we went after him as a group.” She shook her head, sighing again. “Still... maybe you’re right. Maybe the five of us together can overcome whatever it is he has planned. Maybe this IS the perfect time to strike..” She shrugged. “Mistress isn’t here. She didn’t leave any instructions about this, nor forbid us from taking action. So if it came down to a vote, three of you are for it, and only two of us are against attacking now, so—”

“That’s not exactly true,” Melissa spoke up then, causing everyone to glance at her. “Morgan and I aren’t Supers. We’re not heroines like the rest of you. And I only know Eugene Frasier through you. I’ve maybe talked to him once or twice on the phone. But... I do know that this is a BIG decision. And if Lacie is right, and it does turn out to be a trap, then losing all of you would leave Mistress very vulnerable.” She nodded softly to their Mistress’s mother.

“Melissa and I both agree that it’s not up to us to decide,” Morgan replied. “We both think you should wait until Mistress returns, and then present your arguments to her. Our Goddess should have the last word on the matter... that’s the way it should be, don’t you think?”

Chagrined, the other women all nodded in agreement. “Your quite right, sisters,” Eva replied, contrite. “Forgive me. This whole matter has me very upset... and I’m not thinking clearly.” She sighed heavily, lowering her head. For some strange reason, something inside her felt as if this was all her fault somehow... as if she herself were to blame for getting Eugene involved. Still, I did fail to realize his deception with the phone call, the same as Lacie. She probably feels this is all her fault as well. And her guilt is making her extra cautious, while mine seems to be making me act reckless...

“Okay, sisters. It’s decided,” Eva announced. “We’re going to wait on standby until Mistress and the others return. Until then,” she said, her voice husky, “we should do as Mistress intends for us, and grow closer,” reaching back she unsnapped her bra, tossing it to the floor, “and deepen our love and trust for one another...” Smiling, she reached out for Veronica, pulling her into another embrace, the others following their lead...

* * *

“Mmmm... now this... this is true bliss,” Sabrina declared, smiling grandly. She lay comfortably naked, aside from a small towel across her hips. A beautiful young Asian girl sat gently astride her, rubbing hot oil over her body as she rubbed and massaged the young teen’s bare back and shoulders. Beside her, her lovely slaves, Katie Frasier, Karen Summers, Bethany Van Hoffe, and Jessica DuMont were all likewise being massaged by their own masseuse, receiving the attention of the spa’s most talented—and beautiful—female staff members. Jessica was practically catatonic, a blissful, sleepy smile that seemed permanently etched onto her face. Karen was also very content, nearly dozing from the skilled hands and warm, pleasurable embrace of her attendant.

The other two members, however, while enjoying the pampering, were still too occupied to fully enjoy the experience. Katie couldn’t help but occasionally look at her beloved Mistress, then blush, turning away in embarrassment. Her feelings were pretty much all over the place, in the aftermath of her father’s attack. On the one hand, she’d failed MISERABLY in her task of defending and protecting Mistress. Bethany, before she’d joined their ranks as one of Mistress’s newest loving and obedient slaves, had fought her to a standstill, had actually managed to take her down, despite Katie being stronger, faster, and all-around more powerful in every way. She’d underestimated the rookie heroine, and had paid the price. Worse, Mistress had nearly paid the price, only avoiding falling to Red Rocket’s trap when Eva and Megan showed up at the last possible moment. Even now, despite Mistress Sabrina insisting that she was proud of her and that she owed Katie her thanks. She couldn’t completely push aside that feeling of failure.

On the other hand... Sabrina had shown her gratitude for her efforts in the most dramatic and impactful way possible when she’d actually knelt before her, lowering herself to kiss and worship at her feet. Katie... a mere slave! Looking back on it, the whole thing seemed like a dream, or a hallucination... she would have sooner believed the sun and moon had magically switched places! And... the way she’d kissed her. The way she’d touched her. Loved her. To say it was mindblowing would be the epitome of hyperbole. And even though she was an insignificant slave, just one of many, and despite the fact that she herself was in a relationship with Jessica, her fellow slave, Katie couldn’t help but feel that she had truly fallen hopelessly head-over-heels in love with her Mistress.

Which is weird even in and of itself! she thought dimly to herself. Mistress is already my entire world. She is the reason I draw breath. I literally exist ONLY to serve and obey Her. The moment I became hers I loved her more than anyone or anything ever could. And now, somehow... I... I love her even more? I’m no mathematician or anything... but infinity plus one is still infinity, right? Yet in my case, it’s definitely more somehow...

Across from her, Bethany was likewise distracted and deep in thought, but with different concerns. Part of it was shame, intense self-hatred, and loathing, for her part in events. She’d DARED to actually try and attack her Goddess... had attacked her sister slaves in a misguided attempt to ‘save them’ from the so-called monster she’d believed them to be enslaved to. She’d been a fool, a complete and utter fool. She hadn’t understood the depths of joy and sublime happiness that came with submission to Mistress Sabrina. NOW she understood!! Now she realized just how wrong she’d been. And that shame and guilt over her actions would have crushed her utterly had not her beloved Mistress told her point-blank that she forgave her.

“I understand what you did and why,” she’d told her, Veronica, and Rose later on. “You were all trying to save your friends. Eugene Frasier filled your heads with lies, making me out to be some evil monster that enslaved their minds and bodies for my own evil pleasure. I can’t blame you for your actions...” she’d said, turning to glare slightly at her then. “Well, MOST of your actions. Using that ‘flashbang’ trick of yours against my mother in a confined space the way you did... that was utterly unacceptable.” She’d sighed then, shaking her head. “But, well... I punished you for that already. So I consider the matter closed. It’s over and done with. You are all forgiven now... and the three of you are now my beloved, obedient slaves.”

Bethany shuddered slightly, remembering her ‘punishment’. True, her flashbang attack, as she called it, was mostly light and noise, nothing that would cause any actual physical damage to anyone, no more than a major headache and some ringing in the ears for a while, and well, maybe a little nausea... but Mistress had a very good point. Using it against innocent civilians, even at Eugene’s insistence, had been reckless and stupid. Looking back at it now, she deserved every moment of her punishment and more. That was, in essence, part of what kept her distracted even now, lounging with Mistress and the other slaves as if she were equal to them. She felt like she’d been treated too gently... that she deserved to suffer more for her mistake. She could never think anything bad about her Mistress, and even considering the concept felt wrong... but she couldn’t help but feel that she had been too lenient with her.

“Bethany?”

Her name being called pulled her out of her thoughts, and the redhead yelped slightly, turning to glance sheepishly at the object of her affections. “Ah, um, f-forgive me, Mistress... you were saying?”

Sabrina chuckled softly. “I was just asking if you’d fallen asleep over there, or gone into a trance or something. Your eyes were open, and you were just kind of staring off into space, but you didn’t respond when the others spoke to you.” Yawning slightly, Sabrina rolled over onto her side. “Is something on your mind, my sweet, new slave?”

Blushing heatedly, knowing better than to even attempt to deceive her owner, she let out a soft sigh. “It is nothing important, my Mistress,” she said, staring down at her hands, unable to meet her gaze. “I was just... thinking about the attack earlier. About how we... we... attacked you,” she said, her voice catching at the admission. Beside her, Katie stiffened as well. “I know you said you forgave us,” she said quickly, the words pouring out of her now, “that you understood why we did it. But... I think you let me off too easily!” Finally, she lifted her gaze to meet her Mistress’ own, her eyes wet with tears. “Please, my Mistress! Please punish me more! I’m... not worthy of such kindness! I attacked you, I... I tried to harm you, my Goddess, you are my reason for being—and yet you show your mercy by bringing me to this spa to be pampered and catered to?!” She shook her head fiercely. “Mistress... it should be ME pampering YOU... rubbing and caressing and massaging you instead!”

“Bethany,” Sabrina said quietly but firmly. “I want you to listen to me.” Glancing at the others, noting Katie’s expression, she sighed. “In fact, I want you ALL to listen to me. Listen and obey.” Everyone suddenly sat up, attentive. “I am your Mistress and Owner. I decide when or if you deserve to be punished or forgiven. No matter how you feel about it, what I feel is what matters. It is ALL that matters!” Sliding off the massage table, Sabrina lets the towel drop, allowing her healthy 36D breasts to breathe in the open air as she padded naked over to the shy, withdrawn, redheaded heroine. Sabrina grabbed Bethany by the hair, pulling her head back and taking her by the chin to look directly into her eyes. “You rrreeaallyyy fucked up when you used your powers against my mother, Bethany. It made me angry and that is always a mistake! When you used that flashbang and I saw my mother leaning against the building, tears in her eyes, choking and possibly hurt? Oh, God! I... I wanted to hurt you! I REALLY wanted to hurt you! It took everything I had to hold myself back. Because I can only imagine what I would have done to you if I had gotten my hands on you at that moment! I may have made my mom my sex slave, granted it was by accident, but she is STILL my mother and I obviously love her more than any of you! More than ANYONE!! I still don’t know the limits of my powers yet, but I do realize that it may damn well have been fatal for you.” Bethany, eyes wide, shaking slightly in fear, managed a small swallow.

“But if I had... killed you, Bethany,” she continued a moment later “I don’t know how I would have reacted, but I do know that is a line I NEVER want to cross!! Thanks to Eva, and more importantly, my mom, I have managed to come to grips with most of that. And I punished you for that, didn’t I, slave?” Bethany nodded. “As for the rest... you are a heroine, one of the city’s protectors, aren’t you? You, Shinobi, and Ghost Girl... you all acted heroically to try and save your friends, even if the attempt was misguided.” She sighed ruefully. “Logically, I understand your actions. More importantly for the three of you, I have... accepted those actions as warranted. So, you may relax, my slave, I do not blame you, Veronica or Rose.”

Bethany let out the deep sigh, the breath she’d been holding released in relief. She’d known all along that she had fucked up by attacking her Goddess, and her Goddess’ mother. But until that moment, she hadn’t realized the very depths of her Mistress’s anger towards her. For an instant, she’d literally feared for her life, that her beloved Owner would exact her righteous and well-deserved revenge against her then and there, and ended her worthless life! And yet, her Goddess had chosen mercy. She’d forgiven her, despite it all, and accepted her into her group of loyal and devoted slaves. Still, her relief was tempered with conviction; Bethany swore silently then and there that she would prove her complete and absolute devotion to her Goddess if it took the rest of her life!

“Your ‘leader’ however,” Sabrina continued, her expression darkening, “one Mr. Eugene Frasier... him I have a serious problem with. He told you to... threaten my MOTHER!??! Wants to take my girls away from me? He thinks he can ‘rescue’ my slaves? That is NOT going to happen!! He has a lot to learn about me. And I WILL—“

“Um...Mistress?” Katie spoke up then, still unsure of herself, but needing to state the obvious. “Thank you for your mercy. And your forgiveness, on all of us, my Goddess. But... may I ask, why are we here, spending this time relaxing? If my dad... if Eugene Frasier is still such a threat to us, why aren’t we going after him right now? You’ve recovered from what happened earlier. And Megan said she planted a virus in his systems to cripple them! This would be the perfect time to take him out!”

Sabrina nodded, a slight frown on her beautiful face. “I know, my sweet. And yes, It would seem to be the perfect time to strike, wouldn’t it? But, that’s exactly what bothers me. You, your mother, and Eva have told me multiple times over the past several days that Eugene Frasier is not a man to be underestimated.” She sighed softly. “I’d actually believed their faith in him was misguided, but he proved himself earlier to be every bit as inventive and cautious as his reputation.”

“Forgive me, Mistress, but I don’t understand,” Jessica replied, frowning slightly. “Yeah, his attack at the restaurant was a surprise and all, but you and Katie managed to kick serious butt! You came back to the Hotel with three more superheroines as your sex slaves, and Mr. Frasier ended up going back home alone with his tail between his legs.”

“True,” Sabrina stated, returning to her massage table, “but at the same time, at least to me, it didn’t feel right, didn’t really feel like a failure on his part. If that was really his big plan, his... strategy to save all of you from me, don’t you think he gave up mmuuuch too easily? That attack just didn’t have the... force I would have expected of a real attack! He never seemed... panicked or even worried. He was entirely too calm during our conversation, especially considering the fact that his three superheroine teammates were kneeling at my feet even as we talked!” The others blinked in surprise. “From his point of view, he was trying to save his wife and daughter, as well as several friends and comrades from a major threat. And if he is the kind of hero... no, the kind of MAN that you have all made him out to be, then I can’t imagine he would give up so easily!” Her expression darkened. “Unless, of course, he KNEW it would fail, and wanted us to go after him in full force... to try and fight him on HIS home turf.”

“YES, of course! That’s it exactly! Oh, my Goddess, you are so smart!” Katie said suddenly, causing the others to glance over at her. “Something about this whole thing was bothering me as well. That it was just too easy.” She nodded. “I agree, Mistress. That is definitely something my dad would do... even the ones he sent to try and capture you! Aunt Roni, Rose, and Bethany—please forgive me for saying so sister, I love you, but you’re all kind of weak... um, comparatively speaking. And as much as my Dad plays chess, as much as he LOVES his... ‘mental fencing’ as he calls it, how much he loves to come up with a dozen answers for any one question, I can see him sacrificing some ‘pawns’ in order to set up the board for some kind of major countermove. When we were kids, he would drill me and my brother, Jimmy, for hours when he taught us to play. Once a game was in play a few turns, we had to literally close our eyes until we could see the board and finish the game in our minds! One game could take days! My head would hurt for a week after that!”

Sabrina smiled, nodding in approval. She found herself even more delighted and impressed with the girl. The lovely Miss Katie Ann Frasier just continued to surprise her. At their first meeting she’d come across as a flighty, ditzy, and typical airhead blonde—very beautiful, very sexy, and mouth-wateringly hot, yes, but with not much going on upstairs. Instead, she was increasingly proving herself to be quite the deep thinker, observant, and much smarter than she appeared to be. More than she herself seemed to realize. Damn. Just when I think I have a handle on her, she turns around and shows herself to be even more incredible than I thought! I am seriously starting to crush on this girl...

Aloud, she gave a small sigh. “My thoughts exactly, my pet. Plus, in truth, the encounter took a lot more out of me than I’d thought. Using my power that way against Ghost Girl, caught me so completely by surprise... it drained me a lot more than I’d expected. Not to mention giving me a major migraine. If Armor Man had decided to push things, if he’d chosen to attack me with everything he had at that moment... honestly, I’m not so certain we would have won.” Seeing her girls’ expressions, she chuckled. “Not that it matters now. We’re all safe and sound, and getting some well deserved rest and relaxation. Let Eugene Frasier plot and plan his twisted little schemes. He’s not the only genius in this town. And I now have an army of smart, sexy, loyal, and determined, not to mention very powerful and experienced Supers on my side eager to fight for me,” she said, taking the time to look at each of them one by one. “Mark my words, my pets. The next time we cross paths will be the last time. And just like before, we will be the ones standing triumphant.”

Grinning, she gestured to the attendants, all of whom had simply stood by awaiting her command. “But that is for later. For now, we are here to enjoy ourselves and unwind. So, my lovely ladies, consider this another command: lie back and relax and let our sexy attendants massage and caress away all of your worry and stress.” She smiled, a soft coo escaping her lips as the girl at her feet again began rubbing and caressing her tender bare soles...