The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reborn

All rights to this work belong to the author, regardless of the alias from which they are writing under.

The author grants extensive permissions to reproduce the work; however any changes made (including body, appropriations and disclaimers) should be pre-approved by the author.

Think of all the disclaimers you have every read and then multiply that by ten. The content may contain nudity, sex, violence or other practises which might offend the reader... please take responsibility for your own actions.

This is my first story in this genre, thank you all for the kind feedback that I have received on this piece.

Part 1: Can death be followed by life?

The ambulance punched through another red light, siren waling in the dead of night.

“Her pulse is very weak, she must have lost a lot of blood” said the paramedic while tending to the patient.

“Looks like some kind of animal bite to the neck, get an infusion going or we’re going to lose her” said the doctor, trying in vain to stem the bleeding.

As the casualty juddered in agony, the paramedic searched for an intact blood vessel to inject some badly needed fluids. “I can’t get a needle in, there aren’t any intact veins left on this arm...”

“Here, let me try” said the senior doctor, taking the needle in his hand.

The ambulance came round a corner, caught sight of a stationary car and had to screech to a sudden halt.

Inside, as the passengers were thrown to the front of the vehicle the needle impaled itself in the chest of the patient. Cutting open some flesh, causing what little blood remained to spill out onto the floor.

With my very essence draining away, I could only think of those silvery eyes looking into my soul, feeling myself wanting to succumb to his whim... and the ecstasy of finally being taken.

This was when I died.

* * *

I awoke with a sharp intake of breath, my first.

Like being born I was drawing life, but at the same time being smothered by it. My hands instinctively reached up to my face and tore at the asphyxiating fabric. Beyond the fabric was a steel barrier, a box within which I was trapped. I panicked, fearing being buried alive, a life long fear of tight spaces causing me to become confused, disoriented in the darkness.

It took a few minutes to come to my senses, as yet more kicking and screaming led to the realisation that by pushing upwards I could slide myself out.

I emerged.

I was in a hospital morgue, in one of many chilled stainless steel drawers where the city keeps its recently deceased. It was a dark underground room lit only by the light coming through a doorway from an adjacent room. I could hear the noise of a TV in an adjacent room, the sound of footsteps on the upper levels and of traffic going by in the distance.

I stepped out onto the cold tile floor, causing a shiver to run up my spine. I realised I was naked, so instinctively I picked up the torn sheet from the drawer. Taking up my death shroud I wrapped it around my body in an attempt to keep warm. I was so cold, feeling strangely drained as I stood there taking in my situation. Someone must have made a mistake? I’d lost a lot of blood; my pulse must have been weak...

But even then I knew what the truth must be...

I was thirsty.

* * *

My senses were sharp; my hearing picking up every sound, my vision seeing every conceivable detail. I looked out for my reflection in the shiny metalwork, but for this I disappointed. Where my reflection should have been was just a sheet, floating in the air, covering the shape of my invisible body.

Was I a ghost?

I looked down at my arms to find then pale, monochrome with a hint of dried blood. My blood... blood that had been taken from me, had drained away and needed so much to be replaced. My naked body was a patchwork of cuts and stains, with a tearaway in my neck making be feel queasy at the thought. There was no pain; I was very much alive but at the same time not alive. The rules had changed; I was living for the sake of living, set apart from nature... being above it, but somehow destined to live off it.

My eyes glowed red.

I felt the need soak through me, feeling it crawl its way into every facet of my being. It wasn’t like being thirsty, but rather having every desire, wish, want in your life tying itself around a very immediate need. A survival instinct, it overrode my conscious thought, it decided my destiny for me. I couldn’t resist this need.

I crept up to the doorway.

* * *

The door was ajar, so I opened it soundlessly. Through the doorway I could see an overweight man sitting behind a desk, watching TV. He had his back to me.

There was something else.

I could feel a charge around him, like a spider’s web surrounding his being, constantly changing, fluctuating... never staying still. In my curiosity, I focused harder and could feel how this energy ran through him, as if it were part of him. I could almost see how it was synchronised with his heart beating, his lungs breathing. Reaching out with my thoughts I could see a confusion surrounding his brain, like channels of rush hour traffic flowing through a busy city.

In my mind I tried to understand these patterns, convert them into thoughts, images... influence them somehow? The harder I tried the more they seemed to become disjointed, irregular until the distortion became softer, more ordered. The energy seemed to dissipate under my will, as the man’s head dropped down and he fell asleep.

With the TV still sounding away, I crept up behind the sleeping man and gently lifted his head with my hand. I saw his neck and could somehow see the blood pumping inside, every part of my body longing to release it. Without a thought, an instinct took over... my teeth extended to form razor sharp fangs and I found my head buried deep within his neck, feasting on his essence... making it my own.

I felt myself sucking on his blood like liquid ecstasy, every part of my body flowing with the warmth of arousal. As I drank, my body quickly adsorbed his goodness spreading life and colour throughout. My skin gradually changed from white to rosy pink, texture becoming smooth and pure. All the cuts and bruises faded away like they had never existed. My legs became taunt and muscular, my ass smooth and round. My hair grew longer, becoming dark and glossy, slowly shaping itself into long beautiful curls. With every sip I could feel my breasts rise and expand, the nipples harden and sensitise.

During my transformation I could feel his body twitch and shake, trying to regain consciousness and release itself from my grasp... but by now I was strong, and he was too weak. With my mind I reached inside him and felt the energy within, his mind like so much wet putty I held him firmly in my grasp.

I drank until there was not a flicker of life left in his body, and not a drop of blood.

* * *

When the craving eventually subsided, I raised my head and licked the last drops of blood from my lips... my fangs had gone.

The man dropped to the floor.

In the minutes that followed I took his clothes and deposited his body in an empty draw in the morgue. I don’t know if I was somehow stronger, but his body seemed rather light now I’d relieved him of most of his fluid. I reasoned that with these simple precautions his disappearance wouldn’t be discovered for some time.

I wrapped myself in his rather large uniform, using his belt to help take up the slack. At least I would be able to walk around outside without attracting too much attention. It was then that my first port of call became apparent, as it seems that even vampires need to pee.

* * *

Apart from the morgue, the hospital basement seemed to contain room after room of generators, heaters and ventilation systems. Eventually I found a bathroom in the female staff changing rooms, which seemed to be deserted at this time of night. After making myself more comfortable I decided to tryout the shower facilities.

Passing the staff lockers, I striped down to the skin and stepped in front of a row of shower heads. I leaned on a button and a cold spurt of water came down, closely followed by a stream of hot steamy water.

Within minutes the dead skin and dried blood had washed away, leaving my skin virgin and featureless. In this time the shower room had become awash with steam, thickening the atmosphere and dimming the florescent lights.

I relished the warmth, my hands caressing my shapely body. I shook as my hand brushed against an erect nipple, a wave of pleasure flowed through me. The touch relaxed my body and mind, sending my sprit to a higher plane.

The door opened and my relaxation was disturbed. The initial anger quickly subsided into a wave of curiosity as even in the shower area, my senses could see the form entering the changing room. Just by studying the flow of energy I could see that it was alive and distinctly female.

Over the water I could hear footsteps as the woman approached her locker, closely followed by the sound of a key entering its lock. I was still fascinated by her energy flow as she undressed, her from becoming sharper and more distinct the more naked she became. Eventually she entered the shower room herself and I got my first actual look at her.

She was in her mid-twenties, athletic, with a medium size bust. Her straight dark hair flowed off her shoulders as she took off a hair band, extending half way down her back. She looked up to see me leaning against the far wall, almost expecting the showers to be empty at this time of night.

She smiled a little as we made eye contact. Her blue eyes flashed in my direction for a moment, before she turned away to find the shower button. In that moment something changed, before her energy flow was random and meaningless but now I could see a pattern emerging. Somehow the flashes turned into faint images, spoken words, a distant emotion. I can’t explain it, but somehow our eye contact had helped me make sense of her mind. We had formed a kind of mental connection, only partial but definitely real.

I knew that I wanted another look into those eyes of hers.

* * *

I walked closer, still enjoying the warmth of the hot shower on my naked skin... feeling the random thoughts that were flowing through her mind for the first time.

“Hi”, I said while returning the smile.

She looked up, as I stood there nearly a head taller than her. “Erm... Hi there” she said, trying to remember if she knew this beautiful woman from the hospital.

“Could I borrow some shampoo, I’m all out?” I lied.

We made eye contact again and instantly I could feel wave after wave of energy channelling itself between our minds.

“Sure” she said, somewhat sleepily... her gaze fixated by the red pupils of this tall, naked woman.

I could hear her thoughts by now, she was disjointed, confused, trying to reason with herself. As my thoughts were becoming her thoughts, I quickly found myself caressing the very essence of her mind. I could read her thoughts as if she were an open book. In a few moments I found her name: Melanie, or Mel for short, although for some reason she didn’t like being called that.

I saw memories held deep within her, thoughts, images and once I was deep enough inside I began to see myself... I found myself looking through her eyes at my own body. She found me attractive; she desired my body but couldn’t bring herself to admit it.

“Here, try some of this” Melanie said handing over a bottle, wondering where her thoughts had been just now.

“Thank you, that’s very kind” I said, stepping closer and bringing my ample breasts in line with her face. There was a barrier between us, it was just a mental barrier but real enough to prevent Melanie from expressing how she felt. I needed to release it; I needed to release her from the chains of society before I could make her mine.

Slowly, I poured the contents of the bottle onto my neck. We watched it slide down my chest and flow over my erect nipple. It enveloped it completely before forming a drop which began to fall towards the floor.

We watched it fall, but Melanie caught it. Her cupped hand collecting the shiny liquid as it flowed over the top of my breast. When it became too much for one hand to hold, she used the other one, until to stop the flow she had to reach up to my breast and hold it.

Contact

The power of the touch was phenomenal, as if my breasts were charged with erotic electricity that escaped through her touch. Melanie was caught off guard by her actions, retracting her hands, feeling embarrassed by what she had done. She had never admitted to herself that she could have these feelings for a woman, let alone release herself to a stranger. She was confused, unsure of herself or of what would happen next.

Gently, I reached out and held on to both of her wrists. Slowly I guided her hands to my chest and showed her how to touch me. In a few moments she was caressing my breasts on her own, rubbing the liquid into my skin... spreading it around creating a smooth frictionless contact. Our energies started to intertwine... I was feeling her pleasure while she was feeling mine. Every slippery touch sent waves of pleasure through our bodies, our breasts glided past each other as our erect nipples stroked together.

We kissed, our tongues massaging each other, trying to get deep inside each other as the passion took over. I held her firmly in my grasp as her legs came up around my waist, pressing against my bottom. She spread herself against the wall, hitting the button with her back and showering the two of us in hot water... but we didn’t care.

Lost in the moment my hands began to run up and down her body. Our combined passions stroking each other sexes, as Melanie started to suckle on my nipple.

* * *

A wave of orgasm came over me and in turn over her, while at the same time the shower started to slow down.

She suckled more.

At first I thought it was my imagination, but the water coming out of the shower was starting to fall at a slower rate. Forming globules in the air as it came down to earth, but then it didn’t.

Melanie drank from my breasts.

The water started rise, forming transparent balls in the air which began to fall upwards. I no longer had to hold Melanie in my arms as she became lighter and started to lift off the ground.

As Melanie drank a warm nurturing feeling erupted from by breasts, as a dark red liquid spouted from my nipple.

Gravity no longer applied as my feet were no longer making contact with the ground. For a time we just floated, Melanie held firmly in my grasp as we and the globules of water were suspended in space. My long wet hair flowed upwards and all around, as we rose I had to reach out my hand to stop us hitting the ceiling.

Melanie was oblivious to this as she remained fixated on the thirst for more of this liquid ambrosia. Like a hungry child she sucked, not being able to get enough... and me equally complicit not wanting to give up this generous feeling of warmth and weightless.

Without gravity our breasts were perfectly round, the forces within holding them in shape. Every thrust of ecstasy sending ripples through their perfect form, oscillating, warping like the spheres which floated around us.