The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Reborn

Part 3: Leaving the nest

I awoke startled in the pitch darkness, but this time I had nothing to fear.

A few minutes later I emerged from the cupboard to find a near dark flat, my eyes quickly adjusting to the gloom. It seemed that while I slept, a whole day had gone by.

I walked past another bedroom into the lounge area of the flat, finding Melanie sitting on a couch concentrating on the centre table a short distance away. As she concentrated a pencil hovered a few millimetres off the table, its sharp point directed downwards as it slowly rotated about on its vertical axis.

Seeing me in the doorway, she looked up while simultaneously the pencil dropped onto the table and quickly rolled to the floor.

“Hi” Melanie said, a half smile appearing on her face “did you sleep well?”

“I guess so,” I replied not wanting to elaborate on last nights dream.

“I thought you might like some breakfast, so I got you some blood from the hospital” she said as she opened the refrigerator and took out one of the many plastic blood containers. “Do you like yours hot or cold?”

“Cold will do, thank you” I said before taking the container, piercing it with my tooth and quickly sucking it dry. A few more down the line and we were talking about how after drinking my milk, Melanie had acquired some low level psychic powers.

“I first noticed it when I began to hear whispers of people’s thoughts. At first I thought I was just hearing things, until I realised that this was really happening” Melanie explained. “If I concentrate, I can get most of what a person is thinking from a few meters away” she boasted.

“Wow, I didn’t realise that kind of thing could be passed on” I said somewhat surprised at the discovery.

“Yea, amazing isn’t it?” she replied as she picked the pencil off the floor and placed it back on the table. “Now I’m working on my telekinesis, it’s a little more difficult to get a handle on than simply listening to thoughts” she said as the pencil suspended itself upright again.

My senses detected waves of energy flowing out of Melanie’s body and envelop the pencil, causing it to steadily rise off the table as before. “You’re very good” I complemented.

“I’m nowhere near as powerful as you were last night” she replied, an envious smile forming on her face.

With that I began to experiment with my own psychic potential, filling the room with my mental energies. Lamps began to flicker on and off as I became aware of every organic and inorganic field in my vicinity. Somehow I could feel my eyes glow red, as invisible forces started to flow around my body. I felt myself become lighter, the mere thought causing my body to effortlessly rise into the air. I had to brush my long hair away from my face as I looked down at the amazed Melanie, sitting on the couch below looking up at my floating form.

I smiled as my mind released her body from the effects of gravity, so she could join me in the space above. We reached out to each other and kissed passionately, our minds well used to conveying emotion telepathically and our bodies to conveying passion physically.

* * *

A wave of pleasure flowed through my body as the suckling on my breasts grew stronger. I ran my fingers through the hair of the two women as they continued to feed from my heavy naked breasts. They were enslaving themselves on my juices, each suck bringing them further from reason and more under my wing.

I just wanted their compliance, not their enslavement... but the feelings were too powerful to resist. I wanted then to drink more, until there was nothing left to give.

A change of scene, I was now in a clothes store by night. Melanie had decided that I needed an outfit more fitting to my new life as a vampire, so she suggested a store which would be closing up around the time we arrived.

It was now open especially for us.

Melanie looked on jealously as she watched the three of us indulging on the sweet red milk, myself giving and the two shop assistants lost in a world of receiving. I looked up at her face and felt like I was somehow cheating on her, cheapening our special relationship.

With each hand I pulled the two assistants away from my breasts and looked then over. One still held her eyes closed while savouring the taste, her body shuddering at every last drop. The other was just transfixed by the enlarged form of my breast, a look of desire on her face, one of need.

However without the milk, I soon had their complete attention.

“We’ve come to shop” I said, “maybe... if you’re good, we will shop here again.”

* * *

The night was young, but Melanie had to work a day shift at the hospital tomorrow. So after the episode at the store we drove back to the flat with all our new stuff. I’d been fitted out for a whole wardrobe, while Melanie had to get some new bras to fit her enlarged breasts. The blood milk seemed to have other side effects.

After tucking Melanie in with a passionate midnight kiss, I felt the urge to begin exploring the night without human company. Silently I left the bedroom, passed through the hallway and entered the kitchen. I opened the window and looked out from the fifth floor apartment, letting in some warm night time air while doing so.

I was now wearing a tight fitting deep red top, with a split down the middle that revealed more than it covered. A similarly coloured skirt started just below my belly button, flowing over my shapely waist and down past my knees. It was being blown back every so slightly by the nights breeze, causing it flow over my curves and brush against by skin.

My excitement grew as I stepped out into the darkness.

* * *

From up high the city looked peaceful, the buildings illuminating themselves against the night sky. It was so quiet. I could hear the whistle of the wind I sailed through the air, my hair being blown backwards as I flew.

Below I saw park land, street lights and suburban homes. I smiled as I recognised the pale blue glow of a swimming pool in someone’s garden. I drifted further being attracted to the tower blocks, the sight of sky scrapers that formed the centre of the city. I moved over neighbourhoods’ old and new, listing to the distant sounds of traffic far below.

I descended, catching bits of conversations... my hawk like vision looking into a million open windows. The activity fascinated me, with my new senses I could touch the minds of hundreds as I flew over them in the night. Most were sleeping, their minds too out of focus to comprehend. However as I drifted over a brightly lit part of town I began to sense active minds, awake, alive and going about their night time business.

I moved closer and heard the sounds of partygoers moving from bar to club, loud repetitive music escaping from every building, drunken people getting beeped at for walking in the street and taxi drivers offering rides.

I landed soundlessly in a badly lit alley, close to my destination.

* * *

The music was loud and lively, fast Latin tunes made verbal communication close to impossible. Surprisingly my ears managed to filter most of it out, as I walked into the crowded underground nightclub.

My senses went on overdrive, feeling the tightly packed dancers that surrounded me. I could smell every hot body, every pheromone and every drop of alcohol that hung in the humid air. I was fascinated, feeling alive as my mind sent out dozens of invisible tentacles... each one reaching into a mind, seeking out their emotions.

I walked towards the bar, with people unconsciously moving themselves out of my way. No one noticed as a clearing formed in front of my beautiful self, filling up quickly with people shortly after I passed.

A short while later I was leaning on the bar facing the dance floor, when the barman stopping what he was doing and silently poured me a drink. He paused for just a moment before returning to what he had been doing, I didn’t let him keep that memory.

Ergo, the drinks were free.

I took a sip on the cold vodka orange, glancing towards the dance floor while doing so. I noticed that the drink tasted a little different from how I expected, but with such things being difficult to describe, let along remember, I ignored it and concentrated on something else.

The whole club was heaving, but especially on the dance floor where the women were shaking and the men were jumping. I could feel the heat from the dancers, so close together it seemed as if they were roasting the room with just the friction from their bodies. Even in the poor light I could see the sweat evaporating off their faces, drops of water rolling over shoulders, curving round an exposed breast.

Suddenly I saw a difference, a women was dancing a different style to the others.

She seemed to have enough room to salsa with her male companion, disappearing in and out of the crowd as I watched. Twirling, stepping through people as if she had the whole floor to herself. It seemed as if she was passing through these people, but they were always moving out of the way in time. It looked like a well choreographed performance, with each person taking the part of filling up the rest of the available space.

I could see her red hair flowing around, as she spun through the air. Her breasts quite visible over her tight black bikini top, their enlarged forms seemingly in a constant struggle to escape their limited confines.

She held her hips, highlighting how her black skirt covered so little of her long shapely legs, before starting another complex sequence of moves. She was very good, I thought as I found my eyes inescapably drawn to her performance... but there was something more?

She had a familiar face, recent, as if I had laid my eyes on her only a short while ago? In that moment I recognised her as the vampire who had taken me in my dream.

My attention undivided, I began to see the invisible tentacles which streamed from her head. They were everywhere, as if part of the nightclub itself. These dark streams of energy extended from her skull and plunged themselves into every mind on the dance floor. This woman was surrounded my men, all seeking to get her attention... but at the same time she seemed to be feeding from them all.

I was astounded by how effortlessly she was able to make them do her bidding.

Maybe it was the control, maybe it was her fine body that got all their attention.

Again I sipped on my drink, it tasted better this time.

As she danced I found myself wandering through her hopes and dreams, flashes of thought revealing a soft insecure mind hidden below that callous exterior. As I browsed I could see that they all revolved around one man, not a man as such but the vampire that had taken her... the one that could have taken me?

I sensed some kind of unbreakable bond that connected her to him.

Was it love, or devotion?

Her mind was convinced that her whole world would fall apart if he stopped showing affection for her. Even while she performed as vision of female power and confidence, it was as if every fibre in her being relied upon him. It was from he whom she drew her strength. Presumably it was he who could take it away again.

It was like nothing I had ever sensed before.

As I took a long swing on my refreshing drink, I reflected on what drove this erotic performance. She was playing with her food, seeing nothing more in these men than just their notorious blood.

‘You wouldn’t think so, just to look at it’ I thought as I looked her over once more. Her body glided smoothly through the air, her hands caressing her form as if the hands of a lover. Her dancing style seemed to draw in more and more of my attention until I realised I could look away no longer.

I wanted to become part of her.

Somehow she became aware of my presence and gazed over in my direction, our minds reaching out covering the intervening space in a matter of seconds.

Like an image slowly coming into focus her thoughts became clear. I could feel every neuron, every drop of blood flow through her body.

Slowly a smile formed on her face, one of realisation.

Victoria had recognised me.

* * *

The bathroom emptied.

The last women to use it finished drying her hands, passed the row of stalls and quickly walked out the door as if she had suddenly remembered something important she had to do.

Before the door had a chance to close we burst through it. Almost dragging me, Victoria held my hand and guided me into the empty bathroom.

We kissed.

In the large horizontal mirror that stood behind the sinks, all I could see was a floating red shirt and dress marking out the place in space where by body was supposed to be.

I closed my eyes as I felt Victoria’s tongue enter my mouth, slowly swirling itself around mine. As we kissed her hands touched my cheeks, slowly moving down to my shoulders before she began to caress my breasts.

I wanted this so much.

It was as if she could feel the desires that were running through my body, placing her hands under my arms Victoria began removing my top.

I opened my eyes to see her looking back at me, a warm smile illuminating her face.

I began kissing her neck and quickly moved down to her breasts, raising my arms to allow her to slip my top off over my head, revealing the full breasts which lay beneath.

Our legs rubbed against one another, as I reached behind her looking for a fastening behind her bikini.

Realising my intention she pulled away, once more providing an opportunity to view her amazing body.

I glanced down at her full breasts, their round fleshy forms still confined by their leathery prison. However as I watched, her top morphed itself into a dark liquid allowing her breasts the freedom to slowly reshape themselves underneath. Her breasts became perfect spheres as the dark fluid began flowing upward towards her mouth.

I gasped, as I watched with fascination her shorts following suit by morphing downward towards her pussy and ass.

She smiled, feeling once more like the experienced vampire trying out the new recruit. Her mouth opened as the fluid flowed inside without resistance, her throat not even having to swallow as it quickly disappeared like a snake.

“Maybe I’ll teach you that trick someday” she said, as her hands returned to caressing my backside.

I felt myself pushed up against her once more, feeling the hot fluid that was still flowing around her waist. Instinctively my hand passed through it, touching the smooth skin underneath. It flowed over my hand and enveloped it, its every touch sending erotic shivers through my fingers. A moment later it completely disappeared up her vagina, my imagination wondering what it would be like to follow.

She stood there completely naked, a vision of erotic beauty from the very tip of her toe right up through her long shapely legs. My eyes passed her curvy ass leading up to a tight waist, before being taken in by those enormous shapely breasts. It was as if those breasts were bigger than ever, moving in time with her breathing I could see a look of passion forming in her eyes.

Without warning she licked my exposed nipple.

I shuddered at first, but as her tongue began circling around its hardened form a few waves of pleasure began to flow through my breast. The wetness of her saliva allowed her tongue to pass smoothly over its sensitised pointy form.

I wanted her to suck on it.

With her free hand she slowly reached down and unfastened my dress. It quickly fell to the floor, before she started expertly massaging my clitoris with outstretched fingers.

Her body moved downwards as she lowered herself to one knee. Her tongue followed, licking the join between my breasts before slowly working her way down my chest.

She entered my bellybutton as my arousal reached a new peak.

Then with her lips she began to nibble at the top of my bikini line, her passionate stare generating a kind of warmth that somehow emanated from my pussy. It was a strange, unfamiliar feeling which made me look downwards to see my own hair shrinking, as if growing backward it contracted back into by body until I was smooth, aroused and wet.

Her smile grew wider as she began to toy with my juices, sending her tongue on an erotic side to side motion before embarking on slow regular circles.

I could feel myself get wetter as my vagina became more relaxed and I found it difficult to stand. My bottom parked itself on the cold washbasin, as she continued to pleasure me from the inside.

I felt a hollow feeling inside me, followed by her withdrawal.

Looking down we made eye contact once more, when I noticed her tongue start to grow in length. Yet again I was shocked, as her tongue started flowing out of her mouth like a coiled snake, seemingly never ending as it reached up and wrapped itself around my breasts. My arms enveloped its warm, moist form as its tip began to caress my neglected nipple.

The surprise quickly passed as the sensation took over. I sat there as my breasts were held firmly, by this mass of warm moist muscle that wanted to bring me nothing but pleasure. She remained on the floor as I ran my hands through her hair, the need inside me growing with each moment.

I wanted her to enter me... I needed to feel this huge tongue caress me from the inside.

I felt the tongue become straight and rigid, before slowly making its way downwards toward my waiting vagina.

Did she read my mind?

In my imagination its hard form made it feel like a huge cock just waiting to fill me up. My attention fixated on it as I guided its long form into me, until finally I had that feeling of fullness once again.

She was inside me.

This long muscle snaked and slithered is way through my warm passage. I had a feeling of completeness, of fullness as it reached deep down inside and began caressing my g-spot.

I couldn’t help myself as a feeling of hysteria came over me, but she didn’t seem to care as my juices flowed down her enormous tongue onto her eager face.

It was then that I felt it stop flowing forwards and begin to move side to side, up and down. With each stroke it became thicker, harder, filling more and more space inside my body. It penetrated deeper inside me, just growing uncontrollably in both length and width. Endlessly caressing, thrusting and pushing inside me.

Knowing exactly where I liked to be touched.

* * *

A wave of pleasure sprang up as I had the need to feel my tongue deep within her also, allowing the two of use to share in this pleasure. With both my hands I held her head, forcing her tongue even deeper into my body as I floated upwards towards the ceiling.

As she raised herself into a more conformable standing position, I rotated my floating form around on a horizontal axis until my face was level with her naked opening. I floated there as I gazed upon her moist vagina just yearning to be tasted.

I licked, as unseen forces made my tongue longer as I willed myself to penetrate deep inside her. Only now as we held each other firmly could I feel the warmth of her body like never before.

Tongues on voyages of discovery, our hands seeking out the most sensual touch, the size of her tongue deep within me, the rhythmic movement of her thrusting hips... It was hypnotic, all encompassing and all powerful... as we lost ourselves in wave after wave of erotic pleasure.

We came together.

* * *

“It’s so rare for someone who’s been fed upon to turn...” Victoria said, still a little out of breath after we had both floated down onto the floor. “...into a vampire I mean” she continued by way of explanation, her face still showing the same elation that it had shown since the start of our experience.

I could do nothing but smile back at her as I relaxed on the cold floor, my powers exhausted. In that moment, without my realisation our mental connection severed.

Victoria looked different.

She looked around nervously, un-composed, as if a grave realisation had come over her. As I lay there I saw her look at me in shock and then back over her own naked body, covering her breasts as if she’d been violated.

Before I knew it she was fully clothed, dressed in her familiar leather but now covered from neck to toe. I was about to ask what was wrong, but before I had a chance to open my mouth Victoria had run out the door and disappeared into the night.

She had a habit of doing that.

Epilogue

I was obviously drunk, after only one drink at the club I found myself having to ride a taxi all the way home. I was a total lightweight.

Not being able to fly didn’t seem to affect my ability to compromise the driver or the lock on Melanie’s apartment, which was lucky because I had the feeling that sunrise was fast approaching. I didn’t want to be caught out like last time.

Once home, I closed the kitchen window and was about to seek my daytime retreat when I heard knocking.

“May I come in?” he said, the vampires dark suited form visible just outside the window.

I opened the window and looked out, seeing his eyes being just as remarkable as they had been in my dream.

“Vampire right, you need to be invited in?” I questioned as he just hung in the space outside my window.

“No, I was just being polite” he replied, his accent still hauntingly familiar. “You see, I’ve been watching you and I’m very impressed.”

“You were watching?” I said somewhat surprised.

“It’s so rare for someone who’s been bitten to become vampire” he continued with a wide smile on his face, “it’s kind of a ‘what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger’ situation”.

I turned away, not sure if he knew about my encounter in the nightclub.

“That wasn’t your fault” he said, “You got drunk, so she got drunk. It happens very quickly, vampires have a different body chemistry.”

I realised he had been watching, silently tapping into our thoughts as we performed in the bathroom.

“The inhibitions disappear like vapour” he continued. “It’s very difficult with these things to work out who was releasing their inner feelings. The telepathy of one can take over the wishes of the other”.

‘Did I rape that woman?’ I thought as I realised what my desires had done and why she had run away after our connection was severed. “Please tell her I’m sorry”, I said with genuine concern.

He nodded, staring back at me seemingly fascinated at my presence.

“She’s very devoted to you” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“Yes she is” he said somewhat distantly, “you see once you’ve ensnared someone it’s very difficult to let them go.” He paused. “...particularly for her” he continued with a trace of sadness in his voice.

“What do you mean?” I asked, not being sure what he had meant.

“You see, I remember a time when most people didn’t expect to live till their twenties. If you made it to thirty you would have been considered ancient. As a human you were meant to find the woman of your dreams, marry her and expect to spend the rest of your short lives in merry procreation.”

I wasn’t sure what he was getting at but I paid attention anyway.

“...But things are different. When I started out with Victoria I didn’t imagine spending twenty-five, fifty, one hundred years with the same woman. Being immortal can become a burden when you can’t explore the ‘opportunities’ that life presents.”

“You mean other women?” I said, having a feeling of where this conversation was going to end up.

“Yes, that’s when I met you” he replied.

“You could have left her, given her up” I said, challenging his explanation of events.

“No, that’s something I’ve never been able to let myself do. She’s devoted to me... you’ve seen it for yourself. It would be like ripping her heart out, it would tear her whole world apart.”

“You could have tried”

“I can see into her mind, I can see what damage it would do. No, some things cannot be so easily reversed I’m afraid.”

“Why take me?” I asked, instantly regretting where our conversation had taken us.

“Honestly... I was captivated by your music.”

The conversation was becoming interesting “My music?”

“Yes you were a singer... you had such a powerful voice. It seemed to breathe new life into me, I found myself hopelessly captivated. I would enter your room by night, feeding on your emotions, your energy and your blood. Only in your dreams would you have seen me... but this went on for so long that both our lives started to revolve around it. We were living in secret, you were hiding me from the world and I hid you from her. That is until that fateful night, when she discovered you and was overcome with jealousy.”

This all made sense, but there was a more important question “why can’t I remember my past?”

He paused for a moment, as if looking for the right words. “When we are killed our immortal soul leaves the body, taking our memories of life with it. You could say that when our bodies become vampires we are born afresh, as if reborn from our past lives.”

This explanation didn’t make complete sense “but my dreams of that night?”

“Sometimes we experience parts of our old lives in dreams or as flashbacks, but on the whole we emerge ready to put our old lives behind us and move on... spending an eternal life with power somewhat beyond the ambitions of mere mortals.”

I considered this for a moment, before asking “So what powers do I have?”

“Hmm... powers vary depending on the individual. We are able to express ourselves in different ways, for example I have a strong control over people. I can read and control minds from a great distance.

Victoria on the other hand has a very potent shape shifting ability. It’s her little game to try and fool me into thinking she’s another women. Perhaps she tests to see if I remain faithful while in the arms of another?

I suppose your speciality would be telekinesis, considering how much you’ve thrown about”, he said glancing behind him at the horizon, a look of annoyance appearing on his face.

“However I must go, it’s a fifteen minute flight back to my coffin and the sun will be up in twenty” he said by way of explanation. “...but let me be the first to welcome you into a very select club” he said, while turning to leave.

“But there’s so much I want to ask you!” I said.

“There will be other chances.”

Then he was gone.

All I was left with was a last view of the cityscape and a firm knowledge that this wasn’t going to be the last time I saw him.