The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Remy’s Seduction

Chapter 1—No Regrets

(MC, MF, MD)

Allison Remy doesn’t often have regrets. She didn’t regret her last boyfriend—Fred—even though he did end up being a complete and total disappointment. When she started dating him there was an unstated expectation that he was going to be at least as attentive to her as he had been to Janice. Instead he ended up having more interest in volleyball and porn than making the 40 minute drive down to visit her in her studio apartment in the city. She didn’t even regret the loss of Janet as a friend since that whole episode and that little relationship overlap. Men are a difficult matter to deal with seeing as how odds are: 1) the good ones are taken, and 2) the goods that are left to take tend to be odd. With Ralph, Brenda, Carla, and that freckle-faced red head guy on that business trip up north, that left Allison in her studio alone on a Friday night. Some in her situation might regret losing a friend and being alone, but not Allison, and certainly not tonight.

She had just flopped back on the bed leaving a tangled splash of dark blonde hair around her. Her mind was tired, but her body was frustrated and restless. Too much caffeine in a slender toned body that is used to cycling and palates lend poorly to a relaxing night at home. In her mind she considered going clubbing. She pursed her sensuous lips thinking, “Am I really wired enough to go to a dance club as a single white female without any friends to ward off the inevitable drink-in-the-hand-hump dancers?”

She glanced over at Mister Foofer, an old grey stuffed bunny on her bed stand and said aloud, “Or am I really pathetic enough not be able to go out on a Friday night?”

Not waiting for an answer, she picked up the phone, mustered up some courage, swallowed some pride, and called Fred.

“Uhm... Hi.” Fred’s answer was less than enthusiastic, not that she could blame him, since they had broken up just last week.

“Hey Fred, it’s me... so listen, don’t read too much into this, but do you have plans for tonight?”

Still hesitant, Fred replied, “Watchin’ TV.. not really, uh, what’s up?”

“Well, it’s Friday night, I want to go clubbing, and you know you want to go too.”

“Where’s your posse?”

“Out and about—look, I know it’s late notice, but I’m stuck here, and I don’t wanna go alone, you’ll be doing me a favor. Plus you’re an awesome dancer, you’ll have a blast, and you’ll have me as your wingman. You in up for it?”

And with that, Alison had plans. She put in a black top that wrapped behind her neck and criss crossed in front leaving her with a bare midriff to show off her athletic abs and exposing a lot of her slim toned back. She chose to go with a pair of tight black flared slacks and some jazz shoes to round it out. It was cool enough to dance in and no trashy up skirt issues to deal with; it was a perfect ensemble.

Two hours later she and Fred were in the club. Ladies in free and since Allison had no pockets, Fred was holding her ID. The music was pumping and both were on the dance floor in the middle of a mass of elation, flesh, rhythm, and hormone. Club Last Bastion’s main floor was huge, with strobe lights, spot lights, and laser lights moving in rhythms and syncopations. Liquid nitrogen periodically flooded down from the vaulted ceilings blooming into a mist that cooled the crowded dance floor.

Allison danced.

Fred was a bit less interested in babysitting her out on the dance floor. On his way back to the dance floor with her obligatory Red Bull and vodka in hand, he saw her dancing and had to stop. She was so good, she looked like she’d been hired to dance there.

“Hey, your drink!” He yelled to her when he got to her.

“Thanks!” She yelled back.

“I’ll be at the bar!”

“What?!” She yelled back, holding the drink carefully.

Fred pointed back to the bar and yelled again, “BAR!”

She nodded. Makes no sense to try to talk on the dance floor. Fred simply assumed that no one would approach her. Either they’d be intimidated by her dancing, or thing she worked there and could get them kicked out.

She was in her element. Graceful and beautiful, moving with abandon and freedom. Newly refueled, she stayed out on the dance floor even with Fred gone off to flirt. Her hair was wet and pulled back into a ponytail, and her skin glowed with a sheen of perspiration. Her body twisted, writhed, and traced lovely lines and curves, movement and body.

Allison’s dancing did not go unnoticed.

Her predator sat above the sunken dance floor on one of the VIP couches. Normally he could be noticed if he wanted to be, but with her devotion to the music, he doubted he’d be able to command her attention with subtle body language. He motioned to one of his servants, a very pretty brunette with a bit of a glazed look in her eyes, and indicating the lithe dance on the floor.

The server quickly left the VIP area and moved purposefully to the bar with a small vial. The bartender, seeing server come up, quickly gave her a kamikaze he had just made for another customer and started making another one. Seamlessly, the pretty young brunette made her way to the dance floor to a smarmy looking tall broad shouldered man in a skin tight shirt. Drugging the drink, she passed it to him and indicated Allison. After but a brief pause, the slimy well muscled guy took on a very drunken demeanor and meandered over to Allison. Coming up from behind, he took her hand and pressed her package against her like some gigantic pubic delivery boy.

Allison was shocked to have her hand grasped out of no where, breaking her flow. “Here it goes,” flashed through her head as she turned to face him. She immediately sized him up, “drunken meat head piss ant number one.” Without even realizing it, he had already wrapped his drink hand around her, so when she pushed him to get away from his cock sure style of dance, he ended up spilling his drink all down her back. She seized up with disgust gave him a few choice words that no one could hear over the music. His response was to just make a jerk off motion with his hand and leave her.

“Well that’s a pisser,” she thought to herself. “Might as well have come alone for all the good that Fred’s doing me.” She glanced around and he was no where to be found. That shot down her back was going to be sticky and nasty later on, the dance floor was crowded, and she was covered in sweat. Rather than have any regrets over it, she decided to just go with it and keep dancing.

And what a wonderful decision it was. Maybe it was all the adrenaline from so much exercise, but she started to feel light. It felt like the time she’d been dancing for 6 hours of jazz and lyrical classes at college and got a runners high—only much better. As the beats changed, she felt herself becoming almost euphoric, looking up and drifting off into the lights. They were so beautiful, it felt like the heat from the lights was pulsing into her body. Her heart was synching up with the beats. She felt the crowd melt away into a mass of throbbing glorious flesh.

A few other men started coming up to her and dancing with her, and she seemed oblivious. Moving from dancer to dancer, accepting their caresses and their energy. One woman slid in close and controlled Allison’s undulations with her own, guiding her body and caressing her exposed abs. Another man had rolled her body and spun her into another. She felt a pulsing warmth within her body merging her will with the music. It was growing, it was hypnotic, it was pure motion.

And moving felt so good! She caressed her own arm up to her shoulder, reveling in the sensation. Her skin felt alive and vibrant, she moved between two of the speakers, by a wall under the DJ booth and just reveled in the sensations taking a breather. Her legs, her arms, all felt so wonderful to touch. She ran her hands up the back of her neck and through her hair, pulling out the pony tail and overwhelmed in the release of it all. Her body was alive floating in a sensuous dream of music. Her nipples had hardened, and the sensations seemed to beg for a light caress, a delicious itch in need of a scratch.

Her predator knew she was ready. The girl’s absent minded smile, and now slow and lingering movements presented a beautifully seductive invitation to him. He approached as she raised her arms up and let herself fall back, leaning against the wall breathless and sultry.

He walked straight up to her and took her by the back of her neck like a lover coming in for a kiss and said to her in a powerful voice, “You’re tired, you want to sit down and rest.”

He had said it as a statement of fact. She looked at him, disheveled and doe eyed, and nodded in agreement. He guided her by hand and hip, and she felt sea of flesh swirling around her. Fred was long forgotten and she wasn’t about to have any regrets for ditching him now. Not since he’d long since ditched her anyway. Without a single moment of realization, Allison Remy was now a drugged, aroused, beautiful woman, on the verge of a music induced trance without money, friends, or even an ID.

Up a few steps and the sunken dance floor was gone. Dizzily, she noted a few tables pass and he guided her to a door... Not a door, but an elevator. Inside it was plush maroon leather and mirrors the greeted her with her own visage. She saw herself, glazed eyes staring into glazed eyes. For a brief moment of lucidity, she tried to snap out of whatever state she was in. Away from the music, she was able to think a bit more clearly. Still her brain filled with the heady scent of new leather, and she couldn’t quite figure if they had moved up or down. When the doors opened back up, this mysterious man led her to a large white plush sofa.

The room was wide open and spacious. Several sofas were set directly into the floor around a sunken floor that felt almost like a giant pillow. Outside that center pillowed area, there were a variety of counters tables and chairs along with lighting and greenery. Rather than scan the room or ask questions, like she normally might, Allison, sat back and into the sofa while the warm glow of her body pulsed.

“What’s going on,” she thought to herself. Even though her body felt so wonderful, her mind started to put the oddness of the situation into light. “Something isn’t right here, who is this guy? Why do I feel so... good,” her thoughts trailed into an audible moan. She wrapped her arms around herself trying to calm the warming drugged glow, but as she hugged herself she felt a release of pleasure rush from her breasts over her body.

After leading her to the sofa, her guide slid back behind a bar and opened up a control panel. Entering a brief code, he pulled up a screen, slid to “Subliminals” and clicked on “Arousal” and “Submission”.

As the music picked up around her, and the light dimmed, Allison’s thoughts crumbled slipped away like dry sand. Half lidded eyes looked over towards the footsteps that came toward her and a sensuous smile played on lips. Pleasure was tickling it’s way through her body as she ran her hand through her hair lazily. All her thought boiled down into, “Hi.”

“Hello there, precious.” His voice echoed in her head and through her body. Before she knew it, his lips were on hers and pleasure was sparking through her body. His embraced wrapped around her and his kisses sent her head a fluttering. He set a trail of kisses to her ear lobe and whispered, “Tell me your name,” as he nibbled on her earlobe.

“Alli—,” was all she managed before falling to distraction. Her mouth seemed breathlessly stuck halfway through the word and he tasted her neck sending shivers down her spine. “son..” she finished with a sigh.

His hands undid the straps on her top as he told her in a benevolent tone, “Allison, you really are a personification of grace. An angel, with a perfect body.” His hands guided her to lay on the sofa, pulling off her top as she lay down. Her nipples, already hard and upturned, and her lithe body still glistening, he let his fingers roam over her sending delicious sparks and waves straight between her legs. Allison was overwhelmed and her mind couldn’t register the disappearance of her top, or the lovely brunette wearing headphones who picked it up from behind the couch. What she could feel was the powerful leg that was between hers and the amazing pressure and friction that came from it. Her arms dropped to the cush of the sofa and gripped and she pushed herself against that wonderful leg. She felt a sopping wet mess of hot pleasure intoxicating her from beneath. He felt the heat from her crotch and the urgency of her arousal with approval. Her legs were opening themselves up for more of the promised pleasures. Her scent was thick in the air, and her cheeks were flushed bright red with need.

Somewhere a small part of her mind knew this was all wrong, and kept trying to wake up. Still his relentless presence and the sensations kept throwing her off, leaving her completely defenseless to the subliminals. The leg that pleased her so was gone, and soon his hands found her hips and her pulling off her pants. She felt his body above her, follow by lips again. His tongue was exploring her mouth, and she could do nothing but relent. Her eyes opened to dim awareness, he was looking at her, with a smile... a grin... a Cheshire cat grin. The look gave her fear and desire as she unconsciously rubber her thighs together. She felt a long finger slide down into the wetness of her panties rubbing her juices along her inner thighs like lotion. Kissing down her neck to her breasts his lips found her nipple inspiring her to rise and arch up to this wonderful spike of pleasure.

“Please,” she whimpered helplessly, feeling overwhelmingly horny. Allison wanted so much for him to take her. Longing to be overwhelmed by the fullness of him.

His fingers slowly, tantalizingly found the waistband of her panties, before pulling them off with authority. “Allison,” he announces as his hand trails back up the inside of her thigh, “I’m going to take you tonight, and I’m going to keep you tomorrow.”

Her ripe young body trembled as his finger slid into her teasing the sweet softness of her inner flesh. His fingers inside her now, moving in insistent circles, teasing her body melting her from woman to libidinous fuck flesh. His thumb teased her outside maddeningly finding and missing an finding her clit over and over. She felt her mind loosening, over run with carnal thought. She wanted to fuck, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted to rut, she wanted him! Pleasure was rushing to her head, and her hands once again gripped the sofa as she drew ready and closer. So close to explosion, her eyes shut tight and her body opened up.

She could feel it welling up inside of her, something so wonderful and sensual. Ecstacy deep within while her eyes flitted around helplessly and aimlessly. Suddenly, a flood of shuddering wracked her body, over and over again, shocking beautiful blissful release, repeated, repeated. He slowly withdrew his fingers, bringing then up to caress her face.

The next few seconds she spent panting. It was then that she noticed a female’s hands caressing her shoulders. A beautiful young brunette woman had come from nowhere and was caressing her. “Shh, don’t worry Allison,” the server told her as she brushed Allison’s hair away from her ears. “These are for your own good,” she explained cryptically while putting a pair of earphones on the befuddled girl. They were switched on, but before Allison had anytime to think on it, the woman was gone and her mystery man was naked and upon her. This time more intent on his own pleasure than watching hers, he thrust himself inside, gripping her shoulders and impaling her on his cock over and over.

Mercilessly pounding and thrusting inside of her, she finally did feel overwhelmed by him. Her eyes glazed over once again, now thoroughly bombarded with pleasure and trance, the world slipped away from her, as he filled her. Filled her with whispers. Filled her with pleasure. Filled her with seed.

And left no room for regret.