The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Remy’s Seduction

Chapter 2—Strange Places

(MC, MD)

Allison Remy doesn’t often wake up in strange places. Well, there was that one time that she woke up in her good friend’s closet, which was pretty freaky, but she had been pretty wasted and there was no way he was going to let her drive back to the dorm. Besides, it was a walk in, so there was plenty of room.

Allison blinked twice as she roused herself. Her legs stretched out languidly and she arches her back, stretching the sleepiness away while reveling in the feel of the luxurious silk sheets. The smooth sheets slipped off her lithe and naked body, revealing a lovely picture of feminine beauty.

‘Silk sheets?’ She thought. She sat up, pulling up the sheets to cover her self as she came aware of her naked state. A cursory glance around found her on a queen sized bed in the middle of a very tastefully decorated room filled with wood furnishings, a loves eat and matching ottoman, a dresser and a few doors. She gulped as she realized that just about everything in here costs more than her monthly rent. Her thoughts slid back to last night as she got up, wrapped in silk, penguin waddled over to what looked like a closet door.

“Last night was amazing,” she thought to herself, feeling a lingering soreness in her legs and between. She had to admit to herself that she had never felt so deliciously turned on. Frighteningly, she wondered how much she’d had to drink that evening. Not enough to black out apparently, and hopefully not so much that she’d made a fool of herself in from of that man... who was obviously rich. Very rich, given the trappings of his room. Looking in the closet, though, she quickly realized that this was not the master bedroom. Only four items were hung up in the expansive closet. The first was a silk pearl colored nighty with matching bottoms and matching robe which went to about mid thigh. The second was a red lacy bra and panties set. The third was just a black choker with odd metal glinting on the inside. The fourth was an odd looking pearl necklace. This told her a few things, the man is rich since this is just a guest room, the man probably likes to play mind games since this clothing was just her size, and she was definitely on some kind of adventure.

Deciding to play along, Allison chose the pearl nighty and impulsively grabbed the pearl necklace. Checking the next too she found the next thing she was looking for. A hot shower. Oddly, never for a moment did it cross her mind to worry about Fred. In truth, Fred was the furthest from her mind because of subliminals that she’d been listening to for much of the night. As she showered, she simply didn’t even think about contacting anyone else and just enjoying the “adventure”.

The server from last night heard the shower going and informed her master of his latest girl’s awakening. He didn’t bother looking up from the newspaper as he listened.

“Should I add special steam to the shower sir?” she offered pleasantly.

“No, thank you Bethany, I’m quite satisfied this morning. Actually, I should like to be able to talk to her over breakfast. See that Carmen has a light breakfast ready for when our precious Miss Allison joins me.”

Bethany nodded, “Of course, sir.”

“Oh, and Bethany,” he added, “She will need a massage once we’ve eaten. Dress accordingly.”

Bethany smiled respectfully. Her smile was like a benediction. She had a slim face and long straight brown hair with high cheekbones and eyes clear as the morning. When she smiled, you could imagine her as anything, the vixen, the girl next door, the true love that you never realize was there all along... She was classically beautiful and could have easily been a model. Perhaps she had been at one point.

Minutes later, Allison walked out of her room, wearing the silk nightie and robe tied closed at the waist. She checked and adjusted the towel that encased her hair, like a turban as she padded down the hall. She reached an open common area, and now was less surprised at the trappings of means she saw displayed; the paintings and sculptures, the grand piano in the corner, a large screen—presumably a television—covering much of one of the walls. In the midst of the scene, she saw the man from last night, sitting, reading the newspaper. Feeling a bit bashful, her hand moved to brush hair from her face that wasn’t there—a reflex for uncomfortable situations.

Meekly she offered up, “Hi.”

Rustling the paper closed, he looked up to her, she couldn’t distinguish his age, though he she knew he had some years on her. He replied, “Good morning, my dear Allison, come join me, have a seat.”

She had started to say something but paused with the word half way to her opened lips, when it dawned on her, “Ah- yeah, I—well I don’t quite remember your name is the thing,” she said as she hesitantly stepped forward to join him.

“That’s because I never told you my name,” he paused for a moment, thinking, “You can call me Sirius.”

“Like the radio thingy?” she offered up helpfully as she sat down careful keep her modesty in the brief garment. He was definitely a handsome man. Apparently, wealthy enough to have spare time to hit the gym as well. She noted he was wearing a stretchy form fitting shirt and track pants. And she was quite pleased with what she was seeing.

He smiled at her, somewhat amused, “Well I suppose so, though I was thinking more about the star in Canis Major.”

Again her hand drew itself to her face. She felt flustered, a bit overwhelmed by this man and this situation. So many things to ask. She was about to start asking, “So about last night—”

But she was cut off, “You must be famished, and now that you know my name—ah there.” Right on cue, a lovely latino woman in a maid’s uniform walked in carrying a tray with two plates of sliced fruit and some sort of ruffled sweet buns. Wordlessly, she set them down before the nearly chatting pair.

“As I was saying, now that you know my name perhaps you’d like to have breakfast with me,” he finished with a smug smile.

After a pause she consented with a smile, “May as well. So would this be a continental breakfast?”

He nodded thoughtfully considering, “Well.. I supposed you could refer to it as such. I usually think of continentals as those god awful smatterings of burn toast, bagels, and lousy coffee that they serve in hotels. Try the sfogliatella, it’s fresh.”

Allison pointed to the strange looking fruit garnish questioningly, “Where’s that fruit from?”

Sirius smiled, “That, my dear, is a dragon fruit I believe it’s from Guatemala, or somewhere thereabouts. This one is mostly for garnish, though.”

She bit her lip, obviously he hadn’t been referring to the fruit. She felt a bit foolish at the moment but he didn’t seem to be judging her, which helped. “Alright, so I’m going to guess that since I know what everything else here is, then I’m guessing sfogiyatella is the name of the pastry?”

He smiled, “You are correct my dear. It’s Italian, usually served with coffee, but I find that warm, it goes quite well with a little powdered sugar and fruit.”

“Mmm, well it looks very exotic,” she replied.

“If you would indulge me for a moment, the word sfogliatella actually means lobster, and it was said,” he continued, “That the pastry was created by a chef in Naples. Apparently, his wife was pregnant with their first child, and she craved a lobster. Normally in Naples for a chef this is not a problem, but this was not lobster season, and he had none to give her.”

Allison listened intently nodding.

“Not to go back to his wife in failure, he took some of her favorite ingredients and made a pastry that would have the same creamy sweetness of lobster, and would even look like a lobster, hence these folds and ridges,” he finished.

“Wow really?” She looked at him for a moment, considering the story, “No seriously, is that really the story?”

He allowed for a pregnant pause, a smile creeping to the corners of his lips and wrinkles around his eyes becoming slightly more pronounced.

A bit more incredulously she asked, “Was there any part of that story that was true?”

He chuckled as he replied, “Made every last bit of it up, but I had you fooled for a moment there.”

A bit of beaming pride mixed in with her laughter, finally feeling comfortable. “You punk!” she exclaimed half-heartedly swatting at him. There eyes locked for a moment in a smile. Allison found herself really attracted to this man.

“Well, I guess you do a lot of traveling, Mister Sirius,” she asked coyly.

“Enough to find out exactly what I want Allison.” His reply struck her. Not for the words themselves, but with the way that he said it. Without an ounce of flirtation, he merely said it as a statement of fact. Like a man who knows what he wants—but maybe not the right way to get it. It was... strange.

And so it was that they had breakfast, she asked about why he read the paper and complimented his decor. It seemed strange to have a conversation with this man after such an intensely orgasmic nights without even referencing it at all. She wasn’t quite sure how she felt about it yet, but for the present time, she liked the romance.

“I see you chose the pearl necklace,” he observed.

She smiled, “Well yes, it was there, I—guessed you might like it.” She grinned, playing with it, though she realized idly, that they seemed... oddly soft.

“Interesting choice,” he observed. Sirius then setting the paper down completely while looking her over and said, “You have quite an amazing body, Miss Allison.”

She chucked inwardly, now in slightly more interesting territory, “You aren’t too bad yourself bucko,” she flirted, “and last night was amazing.”

He shook his head with a crooked grin as he got up and approached her, “No, precious, I was talking about your dancing.”

“Oh,” she replied, looking up to him, unsure of what he was doing.

Sirius bent down over her, placing one hand on her thigh, and the other by her shoulder, “You move... so wonderfully. You know your body, and you have an amazing grace about you. It’s as if you surrender yourself to the music, and that’s what makes you beautiful.” His hand then gently nudged her silk robe off her shoulder, opening it up to reveal an expanse of cleavage, a nape of neck, and smooth skin. “I think you know that I’m a man of means, and a man that can get anything he desires. I’m not moved by much, but the way you danced last night...” His fingers were training deliciously disorienting circles on her neck as he continued, “That was sensual... it was passionate.”

His voice was intense, almost hypnotically so. Allison gulped as she had a fleeting feeling of being in over her head.

“You aroused a passion in me; your body had me riveted. I wanted to see more of you. I wanted to see you doing more beautiful things. I wanted to watch your body surrender to sensuality. So, I watched you as your muscles strained and you pushed your body to such limits.” His hand trailed across her collar bone to the other side, and now her robe had slipped down, lightly trapping her arms at her sides. She felt trapped and a bit lost, waiting for a kiss that was about to come, and wondering at what point she should start to object to this crazy fantasy. “You must be feeling sore this morning, after so much exertion, and I should like to do something to help you with this.” It was true, she did feel soreness, though her legs felt it a bit more than they might normally after a night of dancing. He undid the towel from her head, tossing it to the side. When his hands both went to her temples, her eyes slid shut in relaxation. “Your precious body should be taken care of and I can do that.”

She felt herself letting go, readying for whatever this lovely man was about to do to her. She felt a pair of soft feminine hands on her shoulders massaging her back, and a strange feeling of déjà vu. She frowned and her eyes shot open and she turned, jerking away. Behind her, she saw a beautiful brunette wearing a short sleeved collared shirt, tied at the midriff, and an ambiguous smile. She looked back at Sirius a bit panicked—all of the sudden she felt completely out of her element. Quickly she realized what was expected of her. He wanted a threesome!

“Uhm, woah, wait is she,” she began.

Quickly she rationalized to herself, ‘Well of course he wants a threesome, he gets everything he wants, he’s that guy. Maybe I just need a few drinks... or .. a lot of drinks. Well, it is an adventure...’

His hands covered her hands, bringing them down to her knees and he spoke to her in soothing tones, “Bethany is a highly trained masseuse, and she can take care of your muscles.” True to form, Bethany began gently working Allison’s muscles. Now that Allison had a bit less trepidation, she could appreciate this woman’s touch.

He continued, “I’m sure you’ll find Bethany is most skilled if you give her a chance.”

He was right, she could tell right away that Bethany knew what she was doing, “Wow, alright, where have you been all my life,” she said to Sirius.

The stern tone which followed surprised her a bit, “Miss Allison, you ought to direct your appreciation to those who merit it. Right now that would be Bethany. See to it that she is appreciated for her services.”

His voice returned to comforting as he rose, “Also, I should very much like to see your body move again tonight. Would you do this for me? As a favor.”

She paused for a moment, thinking, ‘Alright, well he finally asked me out, although he has a weird way of going about it. Free massage, free dancing, this could be a good weekend.’

She let out a small chuckle as she said, “Sure, I’ll need to go home for a change of —”

Midway into her response, he had already opened up his phone to make a call, quickly he said to her, “Excellent, your clothes are being laundered, and Bethany here will take care of your attire for this evening. I’m very much looking forward to it.” With that, he strode down the hall, already talking to someone on his phone.

Allison watched him go, then looked up with a question in her eyes, then said, “Is he always that...” she shook her hands in front of her with a comical face of intensity.

Bethany giggled, patting her reassuringly, “Yes, he’s pretty intense a lot of the time, but you get used to it.”

“So you’re, I mean he keeps a personal messuer er.. masseuse at his place all the time?”

Bethany smiled, as she walked around the couch to lend Allison a hand, “Well, I’m not so much his personal masseuse as his personal assistant—come with me I’ll take you to the massage room.”

“Like, secretary,” she added quizzically.

“Not quite,” Bethany responded, somewhat bemused.

Allison was reading some weird vibes from Sirius, which made another thought occur to her, “Wait, you and he... are you two together or anything?”

Bethany knew she couldn’t respond with the full truth about her service to her master. She also tried to make sure she referred to him by the false name he had chosen for this newest girl in training. “No, try thinking of it this way, I take care of the details, make sure he’s well taken care of so that he can do the things he needs to do.”

“So you’re like his mother,” Allison grinned.

Bethany stopped in her tracks and forced a bemused grin, turning back she said, “I guess you could say that...”

Allison saw the grin and giggles, “So basically he’s this big superpowerful superman, but underneath it all, he’s just a big baby who needs a mommy.”

Bethany shook her head as she turned back and replied half heartedly, “You know it. Alright, so in here is the massage room, there are some towels inside. Go on in there and get undressed and lie down on the table, face down. There aren’t any windows in the massage room, so you don’t need to worry about modesty, but if you’re uncomfortable, there’s a towel already laid out on the table. I’ll get your drink in the meantime.”

Allison was nodding, she wondered about the alcohol so early in the morning... or was it afternoon, she couldn’t really tell—she realized, “Ooh, can you make it a mimosa?”

Bethany looked back with another patronizing bemused smile, “Silly, you’re not supposed to drink alcohol when you get a massage, it relaxes your mind and body’s defenses so much that it can make you sick. I’ll bring you some flavored water with minerals. It’s good for detoxifying you.”

Allison shrugged, somewhat impressed, “Ah—well—alrighty then.”

Bethany turned with another false smile and headed off down the same direction that Sirius had gone.

Bethany looked back to make sure Allison had gone in the room, then turned and slid open a panel and stepped in. Inside her master was sitting at a monitor station watching, Allison. Upon hearing his servant slid, his eyes stayed on the screen and he asked, “So tell me little one, what do you think?”

“My opinion, master?”

“Yes, pet, your opinion.”

“She grates on my nerves, sir,” Bethany offered honestly.

That response rose a brow, “Oh really? Do explain.”

“Sir, I—not to doubt you sir, it’s just the impression that I get. She seems self absorbed, self important, and she insulted you.”

The man smiled to himself. He figured Bethany to be a jealous type. She had been before, and now, it seems that she was being it again. But that simply meant something... that Bethany felt threatened. “What would you like to do to her, my pet?”

“Drug her and brainwash her until she’s your perfect drooling cumslut,” Bethany answered quickly and with an edge of venom.

The man laughed and added, “And would you like to do it?”

Bethany had a puzzled smile nodding but not quite sure what to expect, “Well... yes... I would si—”

This sealed it, the man called Sirius, turned, stood up and went to his slave speaking evenly with authority, “You are threatened by her, because you saw her last night and you find her very attractive. Don’t worry, pet, I know your true desires, which is why I am the master and you are mine. Because I will give you what you really want. Give her the mild hypnotic in her water, and...” He trailed off as he turned to look back to the monitor, “Set the music to MC5, I’ll be pumping subliminals into the room that should make her more open to Sapphic love. Twenty minutes should be long enough for both of you. Your job should be obvious. Oh, and don’t break open any of her pearls yet, but make sure she wears them tonight.”

“Of course, master,” Bethany said lowering her head. She chastised herself for being so forceful in expressing her opinion. Master always knew what she really wanted, she is so lucky to have found him. With that, Bethany headed to the kitchen to get a hypnotically dosed water, while the master watched Allison sitting on the massage table, idly swinging her legs to and fro while she fidgeted with her balled up silk robe.

All three smiled.