The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Remy’s Seduction

Chapter 3—Unusual Relations

(MC, FF, MM, MF, MD)

Julian Thames wasn’t about to trust a slave to make decisions about how he’d handle his new aquisitions. Bethany seemed a bit eager to damage little Miss Remy. Julian wouldn’t even trust his slaves with his real name as if by some magic that trust would grant them power of some kind. The name that he had given her, “Sirius” meant burning in Greek. He had decided that he was to be the flame burning away all of her past self.

But she didn’t catch that. Nor could she be expected to, but it was still a bit disappointing. There was something compelling about her—something precious. There was always something about each of his slaves. He felt it in his heart, that when he saw them he must discover what that really meant. Perhaps he saw the potential of a great slave. Perhaps they simply had a talent that would be helpful to his organization. Perhaps there was love to be found, though this thought was relegated to the back of his mind. Still, whatever it was that he saw, he felt compelled to find out. More than just a desire to control this was beyond choice. It was his fate to seek these people. And so he was looking forward to breaking her down and seeing how far he could push her.

Allison P. Remy, resident of 3204 East Crawford Avenue Apt. 5A, or so it said on the plastic driver’s liscence he held in his hands. This additional tid bit of information had come from her friend, possibly her boyfriend. She didn’t seem to be too attatched to him, Julian mused. How typical, ditching her suitor so easily. Quite a shame, considering the boy had a rather nice physique himself.

Julian’s eyes focused on another monitor where Fred lay, throbbing and gripping the chair he was strapped to. Further down in the picture, a tangled mass of red curls were bobbing up and down between his legs. Fred’s muscles glinted with sweat, and Julian could see the slight shading of his abs even from the camera above. Julian noted the line his abs cut along Fred’s hip wondering idly if he was ticklish... Allison had young suitor certainly kept himself in good shape. Sadly, he couldn’t see the young man’s eyes, as they were covered by a visor that was broadcasting a great deal of confusing images. Julian had pulled out his own rising cock, and started to stroke it imagining the thoughts that would be going through the young man’s head. Perhaps if time permits’, Julian considered heading down there to visit his latest ‘head boy’ in person.

* * *

Allison was sitting on the edge of the massage table, idly swinging her legs to and fro while she fidgeted with her balled up silk robe. She had taken off the robe and bra, and covered herself, wrapping the towel around her.

Bethany arrived with Allison’s promised beverage in hand, which she accepted with a smile. Holding the towel up with her arms she tasted the clinking cold beverage and found it to be refreshingly sweet. She also appreciated the cold taste since this room seemed to be warmer than the rest of the house.

“Would you like some music while I work on you?” Bethany offered as she opened up a control panel. “I find my clients relax more with a bit of music.”

Allison nodded and added with another friendly smile, “Sure, whatever, I mean I’m pretty much in your hands now anyway.”

Bethany set the channel to Music Choice 5, and raised the volume until it was at a pleasant low background volume. She then leaned back crossing her arms behind her back, looking to Allison with a very friendly smile, “How’s the water?”

“Oh it’s great, thanks.”

A moment passed, awkward silence, while Allison drank more, and Bethany just seemed to stare at her. Bethany’s mind was going a mile a minute sizing up her prey. She made a few guesses as to what might be motivating her. She decided to start with money.

Breaking the silence, Allison asked, “So Sirius, how long have you worked for him.”

“Oh a few months, not too long really.”

“Do you like working for him? I mean is he a nice guy?”

“Well, the work isn’t too hard, and there are side perks.”

“Perks?”

“Well, I get to go clubbing for free and if I need some extra money, I can waitress at any of his clubs where the tips are amazing.”

“Really?”

“Of course, you know, it’s hard to afford anything around here. You should see about getting a job from him,” Bethany suggested, silently adding, ‘unless you think he’s your meal ticket.’ Bethany’s eyes down Allison’s body to her legs and back up slowly.

“Me?” Allison replied with a bit of surprise and rapidly noticing Bethany’s open admiration, “What would I do?”

Bethany shrugged, pushing herself off the wall, “Well, I don’t know what you do for your day job, but I saw you dancing last night, you are incredible.”

Allison blushed a bit at the compliment, “Thanks,” she said, drawling out the word in complete sincerity, “Actually, I studied dance in college for a while—ballet, jazz, lyrical...”

Bethany, nodded appreciatively, “Well, it really shows.” Her eyes were once again roaming Allison’s body as she slowly stepped in closer.

Allison caught her breath for a moment, ‘Is she checking me out? Was she checking me out last night?’ She watched Bethany a bit more intently, watching her hand move toward hers. It seemed for a moment that Bethany was about to lay her hand over Allison’s on the table, but she mearly braced against it. Allison had been so focused on the apparent contact with her right hand that she didn’t notice that Bethany was about the take her drink from the left.

“You’ve had enough of this,” Bethany said as she knelt down in front Allison.

‘She’s practically between my legs,’ Allison thought fleetingly, suddenly unable to move. But Bethany merely put the drink underneath the table, and rose again. Allison slowly realized that her eyes had become fixated with the cleavage she had seen from her elevated vantage point. This time she was a bit startled by her own oogling. But before she could fully consider anything, Bethany was leaning forward, wrapping her arms around behind her neck and pushing her hair up out of the way, getting so close that Allison couldn’t help but to gasp a bit and taste a bit of Bethany’s scent.

She heard Bethany’s voice, “Let me get this for you,” near her ear and she felt paralyzed, her mind completely befuddled by it’s own traitorous meanderings.

“Huh?”

As suddenly as her body and the view of her creamy tantalizing curves had been there they was gone, “Your necklace, sweety, you don’t want to be wearing these for the massage.”

“Oh..” she relpied dumbly, pusing for a moment to try to get a hold of her own mind, “I’m hot, isn’t it—erm, warm in here?”

Bethany smiled, flitting away to the storage cabinet thus breaking the tension, “Tell me about it, I keep the temperature around 80 in here. The massages feel better, but I usually end up a sweaty mess from all the work.” She pulled down a bottle of oil, paused, and pulled down a second, smaller bottle. Returning to her client, she offered her hand, “Alright now, let’s get you going here.”

Making eye contact and a reassure smile, she held her hand out for the towel, and Allison consented, now removing her main source of modesty. Allison was a bit reluctant to let go, though, as her mind was swirling with ideas that she was rather suprised with. The towel had given her a bit of comfort, since she had been covered up, and proveded defense against her own thoughts. Now Allison felt oddly exposed and vulnerable, her hands fidgeting unsure whether her she should cover herself up or not.

Wordlessly, Bethany led Allison to lie face down on the massage table on top of the towel. Allison’s mind now started runnign in circles, ‘What are you thinking? Why were you checking her out like that? Well, she is very pretty, actually she’s beautiful. Checking out the com—no she’s not competition, she’s not into him. Maybe she’s not into guys? Maybe she was checking me out. She smelled so good... Why am I thinking about this. This is crazy, she’s just giving me a massage, and I’m thinking about kissing her. Kissing her? Where did that come from? What am I thinking?’

Once Bethany’s oiled hands began to work her muscles, she relaxed again. The oil seemed to warm on contact, and all the tension that had been building in her neck and shoulders from her silly nervous thoughts just melted away with Bethany’s firm yet gentle hands. Time seemed to slow down into eternity as Bethany’s hands rolled her muscles, stretching them, elongating them, and loosening them. Part by part, she felt her upper back, shoulders, midback, and lower back all dissolve. Bethany’s magical hands seemed to flow over and over, down her leg, behind her knees, down her calves. Allison’s choice to keep her panties on seemed silly now, as Bethany even massaged her glutteals. She had to push her panties up and out of the way in order to reach the skin, which wasn’t so much of a problem, but it created an unexpectedly pleasant pressure on her mound.

Allison’s mind seemed to go fuzzy from all the relaxation, and the buzz of pleasure she felt from her mound reminded her of thoughts that seemed to play out in her mind’s eye unbidden. She imagined Bethany’s lips on her skin, joining her fingers. She could see a look of lust in Bethany’s eyes as her hands would carress her body with passion. She saw herself pulling Bethany in to an embrace and kissing her soft lips with urgent need. Somehow, Allison was too relaxed to try to question the thoughts and images. She knew she wasn’t a lesbian, this was just... Her mind wandered off again, unable to focus on forming a thought of judgement, more focused on the warm slippery feeling that was growing down below.

“Let’s turn you over, honey,” she heard the whisper near her ear, and felt the tickle of Bethany’s breath on her skin. It took a moment for her words to sink in and Bethany waited patiently.

Allison let a slight moan escape as she squeezed her leegs together while slowly rolling onto her back with Bethany’s help. Half lidded dazed eyes looked up to Bethany whose eyes seemed to have an almost loving look in them. She saw Bethany bit her lip, perhaps a bit embarrased and she tugged at the collar of her button down short sleeved top, “It really is a bit warm in here isn’t it?”

Was Bethany embarassed? Could she be feeling the same things? Could Bethany be sharing the same fantasies that were running through her mind at this very moment?

Allison felt confused, she knew she wasn’t a lesbian, but Bethany’s hands felt so good on her. She felt like they were connecting. Bethany’s eyes strayed for a moment, roaming over Allison’s nearly naked form. She seemed unable to hide her appreciation, and this served only to make Allison feel beautiful and desirable. The sweat on Bethany’s brow showed the work she was doing, and this made Allison feel worshipped.

She saw Bethany bite her lip and start unbuttoning her blouses, on the pretense of cooling off. It was another moment of confusion—all reason told her hold back and do nothing—but there was another part that would not be denied. That part wanted to touch and be touched. Allison felt fear, and a touch on insanity, but still she reached up. Slowly she reached up to the knot tied at the front of Bethany’s shirt and began tugging it.

Bethany’s voice came back soft, practically a whisper, “Wha- what are you doing?”

Allison, was unable to answer the question and too afraid to ask it of herself, so instead, she pushed herself up unsteadily. Having been so completely relaxed, she felt a wave of dizziness and a rush of blood to the head.

Bethany caught her by the shoulders, steadying her, and searched her eyes with concern, “Honey?”

Allison felt suddenly like she was outside of herself, like she was a picture once again in her mind’s eye. And in that image she felt herself pulling Bethany in. She felt soft lips upon hers, tentative kisses, salty lips turning sweet. She felt tentative kisses turn passionate.

Bethany pulled back for a moment to say, “Oh my..”

Without another word, their lips were together again, and Bethany’s wonderful hands were on her body again. Not really understanding her own desires, Allison just sought flesh, her hands dropping back to Bethany’s annoyingly tied shirt, clumsily pulling at it. Bethany caressed Allison’s flushed cheek, a look of longing now openly evident on her face. Allison’s eyes trailed back up to her long haired beauty, pulling the shirt open, and once again their lips were together.

Allison felt Bethany’s lovely hand slip down to the vee of her thighs and cover her heated mound. Then she felt a wonderful pressure that made her groan into Bethany’s sultry lips. Overwhelmed, Allison fell back unto her elbows and Bethany pulled off her top, giving Allison full view of her now completely uncovered breasts. They were twin perfect unblemished mounds of flesh tipped with small excited red nipples. But she did not look for long as Bethany leaned in and captured Allison’s own spiking nipples between her lips. Bethany’s insatiable licking and teasing drove Allison into a ferver. She felt like she was turning into a crazed nymphomaniac. Moments passed into minutes of licking teasing and sucking, till Bethany joined Allison on the table. Looking into each others eyes they both felt desire.

Allison tried to pull Bethany’s leg between her own and mewled with pleasure as she felt that leg thrust and pulse against her sopping sex. She felt helplessly lost, kissing Bethany desperate for some solace to know that her insanity was not hers alone. Kisses, wonderful kisses kept her mind spiralling, and her hands sought to undo Bethany’s scrubs. She pulled open the tie strings and her hand found an excitingly hairless mound. In that moment both women were looking at each other. Both were staring into each other’s eyes, each touching the other’s sex.

Again, Allison felt so strangely lost, watching herself from above, trying to make sense of the wonderful experience. When she saw Bethany’s eyes close and a smile of pleasure cross her lips she felt like she’d lost it completely. She felt surrender. “Touch me,” she begged.

And touch she did. Teasing, tantalizing, arousing, and maddeningly frustrating, Allison wanted so much more, she wanted... something that she dare not think.

But then when she thought she could endure no more, Bethany spoke the words her fear had kept her from thinking, “I want to taste you.”

Allison could only mewl acceptance as Bethany kissed down her body. In moments she swung herself over Allison’s body, in a position that Allison had never been in before. A sixty-nine. In her lust induced haze, she saw the bare pussy above her glistening with moisture and felt another crazy desire. She wanted to taste it. Not just to taste it but to pleasure Bethany. Beautiful Bethany who’s tounge was now startling her with amazing sensation. She pulled Bethany’s beautiful dripping pussy to her mouth and began to lick and tounge her!

Completely out of body now, her mind could not make sense of this entire insanity. Was it love? It couldn’t be! Yet she felt so connected to this woman and so utterly aroused, she couldn’t make sense of it all.

Soon her body rewarded her mind’s submission to desire with a shudder of rising pleasure as Bethany’s lips and tounge were joined by a finger. She felt herself swiftly rising in passion, unable to breath as she tried desperately to pleasure her Sapphic lover. Her mind grew dizzy from lack of air, as she licked and kissed, suddenly gasping and shuddering and orgasm overtook her. Bethany’s touch became very gentle as she felt Allison twitch with each touch. Allison’s head fell back to the bed completely spent, and in a moment Bethany rejoined her with a smile.

Allison smiled apologetically, and Bethany merely cupped her face and kissed her comfortingly. Bethany was strangely feeling a loving attatchment to this girl who she had only an hour and a half ago despised.

Haltingly, Allison offered, “I’m sorry, I wanted to—”

Bethany merely touched her juice soaked finger to Allison’s lips silencing her, and then embracing her lovingly, “Shhh, it’s okay.” Amazingly, Bethany found herself actually meaning her words and felt sincerity behind the comfort she was giving this girl. When this thing started, she was merely playing a roll, trying to calculate how best to manipulate this girl. Now, she found herself feeling real attatchement to her. How could this be, when her master was her reason for living. Her master had told her Allison was what she wanted. Could he have been more right than she could have known? She struggled with the thoughts.

Meanwhile, her master had become so taken with Fred’s image that he had gone down to see the young man. If anyone were in the now empty control room, they’d be able to see Julian holding a fleshy dildo to Fred’s reaching and wanting lips. They’d also be able to see Bethany and Allison in a loving embrace. Also, if they knew where to look, and looked closely, they’d also see that Julian Thames had made a mistake.

The subliminals that pushed sapphic love had not been shut off after 30 minutes.