The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resigned

Resigned. That’s what Jack was. Resigned.

He was resigned to his situation in life. Which, truth be told, was pretty fucking good. He had a pretty, little wife. A cute, little son. A boring, little, lucrative job. He had some somewhat interesting hobbies.

But Jack was resigned to live a pretty boring spiritual life.

Ah yes…let’s think back a bit. Jack remembered when things were more fun. Sex was an affair he actually looked forward to. Now, it was more of a routine to fend off masturbation and, even then, it wasn’t successful. He still beat off more than he boinked with Daphne.

What’s the deal there, he’d sometimes wonder. Daph was an attractive gal with a pleasant face and nice teeth. He had studied dentistry for a short while and always noticed teeth. A bit weird, eh? Nicely built and fun to be with. But she was just a little boring in bed. More than a little, actually.

They used to (oh no! here it comes!) fuck like little rabbits. Always had the inclination and the time. Having sex was priority #1. Then Max showed up and it became priority 10 ½ if that. Then the job got hectic. They got a dog. They started a 401K. Sometimes Jack wondered if the typical Nuclear family was, like him, too tired. Too lazy. Too bored. Too, Too, Too.

Sure, he still loved Daphne. He adored Max. He even liked Jesse, their dog. But wasn’t there more to this than the same old crap?

Day in and day out, Jack traveled from their very nice Colonial in New Jersey to his job in New York City. He’d been a computer geek since before it was popular and could do the Photoshop stuff in his sleep. Now he was a senior graphics editor for an ad agency and he was pretty good at it too. Plenty of the other execs asked for him on their projects. Mindless work that paid well. What a trap he’d fallen into. Pretty comfortable trap and therein lay the problem. When it’s comfortable and warm, who wants to get out of bed?

This particular day, he was taking the train from Hoboken and staring mindlessly into space. As was his habit, he was thinking of opening up his own graphics studio. Might be some good money there…but why take the chance? Again, too damn comfortable.

A woman caught his eye. She was probably about 55 or so and was making her way down the aisle and seemed to be having a difficult time of it. As she approached Jack, she lost her footing and started to slip. Jack put out his arms and caught her just as she was going down.

Jack smiled at her and helped her to her feet again. She seemed a bit shaken and Jack suggested she sit down next to him and get her head back on.

“You’re ok now”, Jack assured her. She smiled faintly at him but still appeared to be a little upset. “Thanks for the assistance, dude. Don’t know what happened there…must have slipped on something”, the woman replied. “Getting old really sucks. You’re just not as sure-footed as you used to be.”

Jack perked up a bit. This was more interesting than his normal, boring commute. The fact that the woman used a younger persons vernacular amused Jack and he immediately liked her.

Her name turned out to be Marlene and she was an ad exec for a rival advertising company. Marlene was a little on the chunky side but had a very pleasant face and attitude. Jack checked her out a little and was somewhat embarrassed when she caught his eyes wandering down. She didn’t say anything about it so Jack just forgot about it. She’d been making her way back from the rest room when she’d had her almost-accident. Lucky for her, Jack was there. They chatted about this and that and shortly, the stop for Grand Central approached. The both disembarked and wished each other a pleasant day.

It became apparent that they were both taking the same morning train because they’d run into each other regularly. Whenever that would happen, they’d sit together and talk about what was going on in their lives. Jack had come to enjoy their little encounters. He’d undressed her in his head but was careful not to let it go past that since he valued his marriage and his new-found friendship. Jack kept most of the personal stuff to himself but opened up a bit after they became friendlier. Marlene was twice divorce, had 2 grown children and really enjoyed her life. Turns out her earlier existence had been similar to Jacks’. Boring, ritualistic, the same old stuff. Now her job challenged her and Jack came to envy the life that she had found. And, even better, it gave him hope: something he’d been losing for a while now.

A month after they met for the first time, they were sitting together talking about nothing in particular when suddenly, the train jolted itself and Jack went crashing forward. His head struck the seat bar in front of him and Jack found himself scrunched on the floor looking upward at Marlene and wondering what the fuck happened? He felt a gash in his forehead and his head was sticking to the floor a bit in a squishy manner. Not good. His eyes were a bit teary and he was shaken to say the least. Time to get up.

He sat up and began to evaluate his condition. Gash in head. Sticky liquid on nape of neck. Eyes beginning to refocus. Slight headache. He looked around and saw Marlene mouthing words to him. Come on, kid. Speak up. He could make out the syllables “are you all right” from her and decided that his hearing was fubar as well. Shit. Doctor time. He sat back down and steadied himself. Closing his eyes, he thought of the next step. He knew of a doctor in the city. Dr. Carol Wegner. Kinda hot. Great bod. Bet she could suck the chrome off a Har…

Whoa…tingling in his gonads and pawing in his crotch. Opening his eyes, he found Marlene with her head down near his genitals and her hands undoing his belt and unzipping his fly. The fact that several other people were around them didn’t seem to make a difference to her as she proceeded about her monkey-business.

Before she could go for the gusto, Jack firmly pushed her hands away from him and assisted her to sit down. He buckled up and zipped up and shooed the amazed oglers back to their seats assuring them that he was ok. Then he sat down next to Marlene who appeared to be slightly dazed.

“What’s going on, Marlene?” he asked. “What do you mean, Jack?” she replied in turn. “Hmmm…she must have taken a spill, too”, he thought. Best to just let it cool down a bit and not push it.

Marlene appeared to be coming out of her daze and Jack suggested that she see a doctor when they arrived at the city. She didn’t really know what he was talking about but agreed to stop by if her schedule permitted. Grand Central loomed just ahead and they bid each other adieu. Marlene leaned in and gave Jack a peck on the cheek before they parted and Jack smiled as his friend turned and walked uptown.

Jack’s day at the office started off just about like any other. Hang up coat. Clean blood off of head. Desk lights on. Necessary papers at easy reach. Time to grab a cuppa Joe and greet the new artwork. Turning the corner near the water cooler, Jack gently bumped into Heather, one of the other graphics designers. She smiled at him, greeted him “good morning” and went over to her desk, which was three away from Jack’s.

Jack grabbed his coffee and made his way back to his desk. He took a sip, leaned back and closed his eyes. Heather appeared in his mind and he mentally scanned her up and down for moment before he readied himself to open up Photoshop. She wasn’t bad looking but dressed out of the latest fashions available from Goodwill. Let’s get rid of that shirt first, he thought and see what’s underneath. A noise in front of him made him open his eyes. There was Heather unbuttoning her faded, flannel shirt and exposing her slightly tattered bra. Whoa, nice set! She appeared to be slightly dazed as she went about this but snapped out of it in a second, buttoned back up and went back to her desk.

All right, what the hell’s going on? Jack’s mind was going a mile-a-minute and visions of sugarplums danced in his head. Twice in a day is almost certainly not coincidental. What were the common denominators here? Hmmm…eyes closed, thinking of sex, that’s about it. Holy shit, this might be interesting! What to do, what to do?

Jack’s day continued uneventfully except he constantly needed to adjust his penis because of the thoughts he was having. What possibilities! Did he dare hope for something that was this magical?

He intentionally made himself get the job done and put off any daydreaming he might normally have done. Don’t want to get him or anybody else into too much trouble, now!

He went home on his normal train and decided to experiment when at home, where things might not be caught be onlookers.

Daphne greeted him in the kitchen where dinner was being prepared. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt from the local college. A nice linguine with seafood awaited his hungry palate and Daphne appeared to be in a great mood. They began talking about the days’ activities. Max had knocked over the small aquarium and Daph had been able to scoop up the three goldfish before a fish preacher could be called. Another carp tragedy avoided!

Dinner passed enjoyably and Jack offered to wash the dishes while Daphne got Max ready for bed. When Jack came out of the kitchen, Daph was already perched in front of the TV flipping without purpose.

Jack sat down in the easy chair next to her and closed his eyes. He pictured his lovely wife removing her t-shirt and cuddling up to his gonads. Before he could open his eyes, he felt a pleasant stirring in his penis and some fumbling with his pants. He decided to keep his eyes closed and let the situation unfold. He accommodated her efforts by lifting his butt up when she tried to pull his pants down. Soon he was naked from the waste down and getting hard without any tactile prompting from his spouse. He pictured her taking his dick in her mouth and quickly felt her tongue massaging his expanding penis. She seemed to be enjoying herself as he heard slurping sounds and moans of pleasure. Shortly he was unable to hold back. With a fury that he hadn’t experienced in years, Jack let go and his volcano erupted spilling lava at an alarming rate. The sounds emanating from Daphne indicated that any seismic activity was being dealt with in a most satisfying manner.

After Mount St. Jack had cooled off, he imagined her settling back to the way she had started. He opened his eyes and found himself still half naked but with his wife back on the sofa. She eyed him, gave him a semi-quizzical look and said, “Come on, Jack. If you have to jack off, go to the bedroom”. She didn’t appear to be angry…just a little tired. He pulled up his pants and settled back down into the easy chair to watch TV.

“Well”, he thought, " that was pretty much the coolest thing.” Jack did feel a bit guilty since his wonderful wife was deprived of a similarly wonderful orgasm. He wondered what he could do about that. He closed his eyes to think about it. He thought about her beautiful vagina and the various characteristics it had. It was soft and moist and fragrant and sometimes a bit smelly (though he generally liked that smell!). They had given their genitals pet names and Daph’s vagina answered to “Bessie”. Bessie was a naughty little nymph and Jack enjoyed giving her mouth-to-mouth regularly. Some guys took a pass on that particular pleasure but Jack cherished it and Daph didn’t seem to mind either.

Jack pictured Bessie getting excited and wet. He could see the moisture on her as well as the change in color and response. He pictured Daphne exposing Bessie to the air and, when he chose to take a fast peak, he saw Daphne doing exactly that. She appeared to be breathing heavily and kept looking at Jack as if to say “get your butt over here”. Jack opened his eyes and gazed at his lovely bride. He slid over to her and put his hand between her legs. Stroking gently, he continued what his mind has only started. Daph’s breathing continued to increase in fervor. Her eyes would close and then open with a “whoa” kind of look…looked pretty nice.

Jack put his mouth down near Bessie and delicately let the tip of his tongue massage Bessie’s clit. Daph let out a groan and Jack figured he was on the right track. Gently, oh so gently, Jack let his tongue roam along Daph’s clitoris relishing the taste of it and at the same time enjoying the response Daphne’s mouth was making from 3 feet away. Her moans had gotten a bit out of control at this point and it sounded like the end was near. He moved his right hand near her vaginal opening and gently entered her using his thumb and forefinger. Daphne seemed a little surprised and delighted at the new sensation and continued to rise to the occasion. Daphne began to rock back and forth emitting a squeal of delight and pain. From what he could see from his admittedly poor viewing angle, Jack observed her to be in a supreme state of ecstasy and Jack enjoyed the fact that he brought his beloved there. Her delight lasted about 30 seconds, rising and falling several times. As Daphne cooled and slowed down, Jack began slowing down too. He finally raised his head and moved it closer to hers. She eyed him in a sleepy kind of way and finally gave him a big, satisfied “cat that ate the canary” grin.

They both slept better than they had in a nice, long time.

TO BE CONTINUED