The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Resigned

Part II

Jack awoke the next morning feeling amazingly refreshed and ready to attack a new day. He had a newfound feeling of purpose and he saw the horizon with a bright, keen focus.

He wondered if what happened last night was all a dream. He didn’t think so but he wasn’t willing to completely believe that he had some fantastic new power over women. Not just yet, anyway. Hmm…maybe a few more tests, just to make sure it’s working. After all, he had a scrotum full of unused semen and he was aching to get rid of it.

Closing his eyes, he pondered what had happened. He recalled thinking of his wife in a sexual way and shortly thereafter, he’d gotten some seriously excellent head. He could definitely enjoy this but what were the limits? He thought of his wife in her lingerie doing a strip tease for him. He thought of her seducing him and enjoying him. He thought of her blowing him, fucking him and taking him in any available orifice, which happened to be handy. Big smile. Well, here he was thinking and Daphne wasn’t doing her thing. Jack guessed there were limits to what this power could accomplish.

He got out of bed and groggily made his way to the bathroom. After relieving himself, he got into his bathrobe and went downstairs to the kitchen. Daphne had made coffee so he poured himself a cup. She had also left him a note.

J,

I have a meeting bright and early today. See you tonight…chicken and stuffing.

xxoo
D

Jack loved chicken and stuffing and he knew that Daphne made it just for him. He’d look forward to dinner. He made some quick oatmeal and then took a shower and got dressed for work. It was bound to be a fun-filled day.

He arrived at the office without running into Marlene and he hoped she was feeling all right. He had meant to call her yesterday but with all that was going on, it just completely escaped him.

He turned his computer on, hung up his coat and went to get a cup of coffee. There was Heather looking pretty darn cute in her flannel shirt and torn jeans. What to do, what to do? He looked around and spotted the utility closet. Jack knew that the janitors kept their buckets, mops and supplies there but Jack had never entered the place. He peered inside, found the light switch and looked around. He found it to be much roomier than he had thought. Possibilities! There was an old beat up desk off to the right side and it had a used office chair in front of it. Jack turned the light off and proceeded to get in the mood. He sat in the chair, closed his eyes and thought of Heather. She was entering the utility closet, and locking the door. He heard a click of the lock…oh boy!

In his mind he saw her approaching him, taking off her shirt and bra and then getting on her knees. He felt the jostling down near his legs and he was already getting hard. He mentally pictured her rubbing his cock and then removing it from his pants. He heard his zipper being unzipped and a delicate hand touching his dick and dislodging it from his trousers. Now suck it, baby! He felt a wonderfully warm and soft sensation on his penis and it was only a moment before he had seven inches of rock-hard manhood standing at attention. This was great! She was licking it up and down his shaft and paying extra attention to the tip in preparation for lift off. Yeah, it wouldn’t be too much longer before he was there. He felt his balls contract a little and knew he was about ready to explode. Her mouth caressed his penis and then she took him fully in her mouth. He helped the process along by thrusting forward and back and he could feel the semen begin to emerge. Yes, yes, yes! He arched his back as much as was possible in the chair and let it all gush out of his heaving cock into her waiting mouth. The spurting continued for what felt like minutes and he savored the experience as he floated down from heaven. Shortly he was spent and he pictured Heather licking up the residue. She cleaned the sticky cum along the top of his dick and then moved her tongue up and down his still erect shaft.

Jack figured it was safe to peek now since the moment was coming to a close. After all, he wanted to enjoy seeing Heather’s tits.

Oh shit! It wasn’t Heather.

A much older woman who Jack didn’t want to even think about gazed up at him with a smile, licking her lips a bit. “I’ve not done that before” she exclaimed with a grin. “I just happened to be walking by the closet and something just told me that you were in the mood. It’s Jack, right?". “Ahhh…yeah”, Jack sadly admitted.

Margo Browning was about 60 years old and thin as a rail with no breasts to speak of. Her face was on the droopy side and she’d definitely spent too much time in the sun in her younger days. Vast quantities of wrinkles adorned her neck and the crows feet near her eyes seem to on forever.

Except for that, she looked just like Heather.

John Browning was the owner of the company. Margo was his wife of 25 years and, he’d heard, that she sometimes helped out with the books. He’d really not had much interaction with Margo, or John for that matter. Jack reported to the head of the graphics department and, as such, he didn’t have any direct contact with Browning save for the occasional Christmas party or summer bar-b-que to which all employees were invited. Browning made a point of saying a personal “hi, how are ya” to everybody during those events.

Jack knew he’d better fix this quick. He closed his eyes and pictured Margo getting dressed and letting herself out. He mentally told her to forget the sexual experience that they both shared. Whether she’d do it or not, remained to be seen but it was worth a shot.

He heard her zipping up and then the door opened and closed. He opened his eyes to discover he was alone with his dick: soft and hanging out. Cow back in the barn and straighten it up.

He went back to his desk passing Heather on the way. She seemed to be lost in thought and didn’t even look up as he went by. What happened there? Obviously, he didn’t have as much control of the power as he had originally thought. Surprisingly good blow-job from the boss’s wife, though. He grinned from ear to ear.

Closing his eyes, he pictured Heather getting out of her desk and heading toward the coffee room. He opened his eyes in time to catch her shapely butt just entering the door. He made his way over there, entered the coffee room and closed the door.

Heather looked a little confused and when he sat down in one of the chairs, she looked at him strangely. He closed his eyes and pictured her showing him her breasts. Opening his eyes, he was happy to see a nice set on the girl of his day-dreams. She was smiling and holding her shirt up. Not wanting to be caught, Jack closed his eyes and pictured her dressing back up. He then mentally pictured her kissing him even with his eyes open. He stood up and looked at Heather as she walked slowly toward him with a wanton look on her face. The kiss was long, wet and passionate. She seemed not to want to let go but after about three minutes of a great make-out session, Jack broke her grip and mentally sent her on her way.

Jack smiled the smile of a little boy about to put his hand into a cookie jar. There were so many possibilities awaiting him and he intended to explore them all.