The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Safer Anaesthetic

This is a fantasy containing references to sexual acts and fetishes.

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter One

“I cannot thank you two young ladies enough.” Gushed Professor Fritz.

“It has been a nightmare getting funding for this project. Getting volunteers was even worse. Rest assured, we will look after you and the knowledge you gain will help turn you into fine doctors. Perhaps even anaesthetists.” He continued to gush.

Julie and Sarah were both first-year medical students and had agreed to be guinea-pigs, sorry, ethically-chosen volunteers, in Professor Hugo Fritz’s ‘Safer Anaesthetic’ project at the University.

The professor was a world-renowned expert in anaesthetics. He also had a degree in electronics. He had combined all this cleverness and devised a method of anaesthetising a patient, without using traditional chemicals. This, he hoped, would eliminate side-effects and also allow operations on older patients, for whom chemical anaesthesia may be fatal. He refused, however, to experiment on animals. This had led to clashes with the Medical Establishment and had delayed funding. The Prof., however, knew how to ‘work the system’ and he had enough friends in the right places to get his funding in the end, plus ethical agreement to use human volunteers.

Julie and Sarah were cash-strapped students. Although they had ‘volunteered’, there was money on offer, for learning materials of course, even the kind that could be bought over a bar counter! Anyway, from what they had been told so far, they would be laying down most of the time, some of it asleep. What could be simpler!

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter One

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Two

Professor Fritz began to give the girls a mini lecture about the history of anaesthetics and his vision for the future of them. He explained that, in his opinion, the use of drugs like ketamine for example, should be sacrificed to the history books. A lot of his words were lost on the young students, they were only six weeks into a lifetime of learning. The Prof. was a good teacher, however and he explained the basic requirements of a good anaesthetic. For example, relatively painless delivery, fast acting, excellent pain-blocking etc. Also, something that the girls had never considered, was the property of some anaesthetic drugs to induce amnesia of the event, to varying degrees, depending on the drug used. A safer anaesthetic was the Prof.’s goal. All of the good properties and none of the bad.

The girls were looking around the lab, as the Prof. was speaking. There was all kinds of equipment and medical furniture. Julie sniggered at the gyaenecological couch.

“Ha ha. I know what you’ve seen.” Said the Professor.

“We need to convince all relevant medical and surgical disciplines that this kind of anaesthesia is the future. Hence, we have all this different furniture ready for the demonstrations we will be giving. We need our colleagues to ‘feel at home’, as it were. Even gyaenecologists!” He continued.

“Now where was I? Oh yes. If you look above the two couches that we are going to use for testing, you will see a normal operating theatre lighting arrangement, but just below it, a long pane of clear glass, almost as long and wide as the couch, or operating table. If we go over and take a look at the glass, we can see that it has minute wires etched into it, like a heated window in vehicle. That is the antenna system that radiates the signals into the patient.” The Prof. explained.

They all went over to one of the couches and were examining the glass.

“The signals need to cover the whole body area, or part of, as required. This antenna system does just that and does not restrict the light or get in the way of the operation. It is known as a ‘solid-state antenna-array’. Very similar to modern radar insofar as we can switch the signal to different parts of the antenna to cover different parts of the patient’s body, without having to move the whole antenna, just as some radar no longer needs to move the dish in order to move the active part of the antenna.” He continued.

“Professor. What if there is a power failure or some kind of breakdown during an op?” Asked Julie.

“Excellent thinking, young lady!” Gushed Hugo.

“Vital systems are triplicated through diverse paths, but, the operator of the machine will still be an anaesthetist, qualified to use and equipped with chemical anaesthesia. We would quickly put the patient back to sleep and artificially-ventilated, if required.” Came the reassuring answer.

The lecture was interrupted by the lab door opening. It gave entrance to a tall, slim woman, with long, black hair. She was neither pretty, nor ugly. The girls each had the same thoughts about this woman. There was a presence about her. They also judged her age correctly, just over forty.

“Ah. Julie, Sarah. Please let me introduce you to Dr. Anna Freeman.” Said Professor Fritz.

“As you know, this project is to develop and prove the ‘Fritz-Freeman Method’.” He continued.

“Excuse me Hugo! You mean the ‘Freeman-Fritz Method’.” Dr. Freeman interrupted.

“Ha ha. Oh yes.” The Prof. gave an embarassed laugh.

“Let me continue. Julie, Sarah. I am Dr. Anna Freeman, please feel free to call me Anna. I am a consultant psychiatrist and also the software designer and author for the Freeman-Fritz Method. How much have you told them Hugo?” Asked Dr. Freeman.

“A little of the history of anaesthesia and the aims of this project.” Answered the Prof.

“OK. The Method consists of several component parts. Stop me if you want me to clarify anything.” Said Dr. Freeman.

The girls nodded.

“Professor Fritz. Call him Hugo. Hugo built the hardware for the Method. I had been studying the human central nervous system, we nearly always abbreviate that to CNS. I was trying to prove various theories associated with the transmission of signals around the CNS. Well, to cut a long, complicated story down to size. I discovered what I call ‘resonant-frequencies’ in the CNS. Basically, every nerve path, to everywhere in the body, can be communicated with. The communication is duplex. Er, two-way. Are you OK with this so far?” Asked Dr. Freeman.

The girls nodded politely.

“OK. Hugo’s machine generates radio waves, at selected resonant-frequencies. Those waves are modulated with instructions to the CNS from my software. Hence, we can tell the selected nerves not to pass pain signals let’s say, or motor signals to muscles. We can, of course, induce sleep at levels from light sedation to near-coma. For that, we send signals to the cerebral cortex. All this at the flick of a switch if you like and when we are finished, we turn the machine off and the CNS returns to normal, with no unpleasant side-effects.” She continued.

“We have to first, scan the patient’s CNS and those of all others working near the machine, into the software’s database.” Said the Prof.

“This is to make sure that only the CNS we want to be affected will respond to the radio signals from the machine. We produce what we call a ‘map’ of the patient’s CNS address-frequencies.” He continued.

“More precisely. Each CNS has a unique ‘key-frequency’. We tell the machine which key-frequencies to ignore. I call it ‘mapping out’ a CNS. If we didn’t, those working near the machine would be put to sleep, or paralysed.” Said Anna.

“Paralysed!” Exclaimed Sarah.

“Yes. Most general anaesthetics include an agent to relax the patient’s muscles, reducing voluntary movement. We emulate this by blocking the motor signals in selected nerves. We don’t want bodies wriggling on the table, do we!” Explained the Professor.

“The map we have of the patient’s CNS is used to direct the pain-blocking component of the signals to the correct locality in the body. It also allows the patient to breathe virtually unaided, as the diaphragm muscles are not included in the instructions for motor-signal blocking. Obviously, the heart muscle is excluded as well. Sleep-induction is directed at the cerebral cortex, as I mentioned earlier.” Explained Anna.

“Julie, Sarah. We have told you a lot tonight and we really do appreciate you volunteering. Both of us assure you we will look after your health and safety. Do you still wish to volunteer?” Asked Anna.

The girls must have had the same thoughts at the same time. They were volunteers, but there was some money on offer.

“Yes.” They both answered.

“Please be at the lab by seven tomorrow evening.” Requested Hugo.

The girls agreed and made their way to the students’ bar.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Two

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Three

Next day, after hours of lectures and a light snack, the girls made their way to the lab. It was a little before seven in the evening.

“Are you nervous?” Julie asked Sarah.

“Are you?” Came the reply.

“Yeah.” Said Julie.

“Me too. Here goes.” Said Sarah, pressing the buzzer for access to the lab.

Dr. Freeman came to the door and let the youngsters in.

“Good evening. Had a hard day?” She enquired.

There was some general chit-chat for a few minutes and then Professor Fritz arrived.

“Good evening ladies.” He said.

There was some more light banter and then he explained the schedule.

“What we need to do tonight, is a medical examination on both of you, so we know what is normal for your vital signs. If we have time, we may map one of you. I need you to sign consent forms as well.” Prof. Fritz explained.

The girls read the forms carefully and duly signed.

“You can pull out at anytime.” Dr. Freeman advised them.

“OK. We need to give you both a basic medical. Please strip naked. Please don’t be embarassed, we are all medical professionals. You’ll be doing this yourself one day. Julie, is it OK if the Prof. does you and I’ll see to you Sarah.” Dr. Freeman continued. She seemed to have made up her mind who was doing which girl and the tone of her voice didn’t invite a challenge.

“There is a couch and locker for each of you.” Said Professor Fritz, showing the girls to their respective locations.

“Let us know if you are cold at anytime. You will be naked, or in undies, or a surgical gown quite a lot, we don’t want goosebumps.” Said Dr. Freeman.

“Oh. Please don’t bathe or shower before a session either.” She added. She also confirmed that they hadn’t done so that night.

Professor Fritz looked at Dr. Freeman, a little puzzled by that request, but he didn’t question it.

The two teenagers nervously stripped.

“Do you want us completely naked?” Asked Julie.

“Yes! Er, yes please.” Barked Dr. Freeman.

The girls complied. Each of them was then attended to as per the earlier decision. All of the usual vital signs were taken and stored in PDA’s, running some software designed by Dr. Freeman. Various questions were asked concerning their own and their families’ medical history.

Sarah was laying on her back on her couch. Dr. Freeman had just completed checking her reflexes, finishing at her ankles.

“One final test.” Said Dr. Freeman.

She gently stroked Sarah’s right-hand sole with her own right-hand index finger, or the tip of the nail to be precise. Sarah clenched her toes. Dr. Freeman smiled and entered a note into her PDA. She then forced her right-hand index finger between Sarah’s third and fourth toes and withdrew it with a small twist.

“You girls deform your feet with the shoes you wear.” She said, as an excuse.

Dr. Freeman turned away from Sarah and sniffed her finger.

The evening drew to a close at around nine o’clock. No mapping had been done, but the preliminary medicals and medico-legal items had been covered. The testing could now begin. Males were still being sought for inclusion, but for now, Julie and Sarah were going to help pave the way to the future of anaesthesia.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Three

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Four

Sarah arrived at the lab on her own the next evening. She was a little early. After debating with herself whether or not to go in alone, she pressed the buzzer and was let in by Anna, also on her own.

“Hello Sarah. No Julie tonight?” Asked Anna.

“Oh, yeah, I’m early, she’s on her way. She got a call from Administration that there was a message for her. Where’s Hugo, I mean Prof...” She was cut short.

“You mean Hugo, never mind the ‘Professor’ bit. He’ll be along. The last I saw of him, he was checking his unloved email Inbox. He’s terrible at answering emails! Take a couch.” Suggested Anna.

“Thanks.” Said Sarah, climbing onto the same couch as the night before.

“Oh! You like that one. Ha! Go on. Lay down.” Suggested Anna.

Sarah kicked her shoes off, revealing her bare feet to the world and then layed down, hands behind her head, eyes closed.

Anna went over to one of the many PC’s in the Control Area. She just had to take a major chance. What if Sarah couldn’t breathe, or her heart was paralysed? Never mind safety. Dr. Freeman had her own agenda to follow. With a few strokes on the keyboard, the antenna array over the couch that Sarah was on became energised. Sarah heard Anna at the PC and was going to ask her what she was doing. She found herself totally paralysed. All she could move was her chest, thankfully, to breathe. Sarah was struggling with all her might to make even the slightest movement, but it was in vain.

Anna walked over to the helpless young student and knelt down by her bare feet. Taking the right foot in her hands, Dr. Freeman peeled the toes apart and gave the sticky space in between a visual examination. Next came an inhalation of the warm, vinagery perfume being radiated by the girl’s day-weary feet.

Anna was quite free to move around in the field being generated by the antenna, she was ‘mapped out’. Sarah could feel her limbs being manipulated, but there was no resistance she could offer. Her breathing rythmn showed despair, but her facial features were blank. Just a teenage girl fast asleep. Eyes and mouth firmly closed.

Anna was about to taste the fruit of Sarah’s feet, when the buzzer on the door sounded.

“Damn!” She thought.

Quickly tidying Sarah’s legs. She ran over to the PC that was controlling this ‘experiment’. With a few keystrokes, Sarah was rendered unconscious. Short-term amnesia was then induced. The antenna array was deactivated and then finally, Sarah was woken up.

“That’ll be Hugo or Julie.” Said Anna.

“Huh! I didn’t hear the buzzer.” Said Sarah, resting on her elbows.

Anna opened the door. It was both of them. Julie and Hugo. The evening’s official testing could commence.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Four

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Five

“Having a nap were we?” Said Julie sarcastically to Sarah.

“You’re late girl.” Came the reply.

“Yeah, well there was some phantom message for me at Admin.” Said Julie.

“And I was doing my emails.” Added the Prof.

“Well we’re all here now. We need map your CNS’s and perhaps try some pain-blocking if there is time.” Said Anna.

Julie went over to her couch and kicked her sneakers off. Anna watched the teenager’s feet as they worked to position the girl on the couch. They were smaller and wider than Sarah’s, perhaps even sweeter smelling. There would be a time enough soon to find out, but for now...

“OK ladies. Just lay still on your couches whilst we scan you. You won’t feel anything, except bored. It takes about ten minutes.” Hugo said.

Anna keyed in some instructions and the sequence commenced. Nearly ten minutes seemed like an eternity. Most medical scans involve something moving. Nothing went anywhere with this equipment.

“OK. You’re in! We can now include or exclude you from the effects of the machine, as and when required.” Said Anna.

“Right. We would now like to try some pain-blocking. If Anna has everything ready, we are going to numb the backs of your left hands and reference what you can feel to your unaffected right hand.” Said Hugo.

“Julie and Sarah, are you OK for us to start?” He continued.

“Yes.” Came the answer from both.

“The machine is ready, Hugo.” Advised Anna.

“OK. Let’s go.” Said Hugo.

Anna entered some instructions.

“Are you OK girls?” Asked Hugo.

“Yeah, it’s weird. The back of my hand really has gone numb.” Said sarah.

“Mine too.” Said Julie, scratching at the back of her left hand with the nails of her other hand.

“Excellent. Anna, this is going to work.” Said an excited Prof.

“Yes Hugo.” Replied Anna.

There followed some standard neurological tactile tests. Pin pricks, soft tissues etc. It really did seem that the pain was being blocked by the machine. Many notes were frantically being keyed into the PDA’s.

After about forty minutes, Hugo and Anna decided that enough had been done so far. They needed to talk medical talk.

“Girls. Has the feeling returned OK.” Asked Hugo when the machine was switched off.

“Yes. It came back straight away.” Said Sarah. Julie agreed.

The Prof. and Anna did some tests on the girls’ hands to make sure that tactile sensation seemed unharmed. It did appear that all was well.

“Thank you ladies. It may have seemed a bit slow to you, but for Anna and me this evening has signalled the start of realising our dream. Off you go. See you at seven tomorrow.” Said Hugo.

The girls bid Anna and Hugo ‘good night’ and went to the bar...

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Five

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Six

“Good evening ladies.” Said Hugo as he let the girls into the lab.

Julie and Sarah greeted him and Anna as they made their way across the lab to the meeting area.

“How are you both? I hope you’re attending your lectures and not skiving!” Said Anna.

“Never!” Said Sarah.

“We shared a dissection table today.” Said Julie.

“Oh dear. That takes me back a few years.” Laughed Professor Fritz.

“How are your hands. No ill effects from last night?” Asked Dr. Freeman.

The girls replied with a definite ‘no’.

“OK. Tonight we will numb a whole leg and if we have time, we’ll try some local paralysis.” Advised Hugo.

The last bit made the girls a little nervous, but they trusted the Prof. and the doctor. Why shouldn’t they?

Julie and Sarah were asked to strip down to their bra and panties and relax on their usual couches.

“What we are going to do, is very similar to yesterday. We will numb your right leg and using the unaffected left leg as a reference, we will perform some neurological, tactile tests.” Anna advised them.

“Just relax girls. Anna, if you are ready, please start the machine.” Requested Hugo.

Anna started the process running.

“How are you feeling girls?” She asked.

“Right leg has gone numb.” Said Sarah.

“Yeah.” Said Julie.

Anna and Hugo commenced their pin prick and soft tissue tests and entered their notes of the girls’ description of what they could feel into their PDA’s.

“Sarah. Bend your right leg at the knee please.” Requested Anna.

This test was to make sure that there was no erroneous motor-blocking, in addition to the required pain-block. Both Sarah and Julie were OK with this test.

“Can you feel this, Julie?” Asked Hugo, running a small, wooden pointer fromm heel-to-toe on her right foot.

“Yes.” Came the reply.

“Good. The blocking signal is not straying outside of it’s borders.” Said the Prof.

“What about you Sarah?” Said Anna, running the tip of her right hand index finger slowly from heel-to-toe and then along the underside of the sticky toes.

“Yeah.” Said Sarah.

“Very good.” Replied Anna. It almost sounded like a statement.

“One last test this evening girls.” Announced Hugo.

“We would like to test motor-neuron blocking, er, the simulation of the muscle-relaxant component of normal, chemical anaesthesia. Please don’t be alarmed. This will just be on a tiny area at this initial stage.” He continued.

“I thought we would try something a little light-hearted to start with.” Said Anna, sensing that the girls were nervous about the idea of paralysis.

“Julie, you lay back and clench your toes and Sarah, you lay back and open your toes.” Anna continued, trying to put the girls at ease.

The girls did as asked.

“Now just relax.” Said Anna, entering some keystrokes into the controlling PC.

“OK girls. Wiggle your toes!” Requested Anna.

“I, I can’t!” Said Julie.

“Nor me. I can’t move my toes!” Said Sarah.

“Good! Good!” Exclaimed Hugo.

“Fucking excellent!” Whispered Anna, before vocally agreeing with her colleague.

“We need to check that tactile sensation is unaffected on the toes and all other areas and that the paralysis is only on the toes. There should be no other effect than paralysis of the required area.” Said Anna.

With PDA and little wooden pointer at the ready, the Prof. poked around Julie’s clenched toes and wrinkled soles. Tactile sensation was fine, Julie’s feet twitched as the pointer tickled her soles. There were no signs of stray pain-blocking or paralysis anywhere else on the girl’s body.

With right hand index finger at the ready, Anna harvested the sweat from on and between Sarah’s open toes. She also checked that all other areas had normal tactile sensation and movement. Anna turned away from Sarah and quickly sniffed her finger, before submitting it to her mouth for a quick lick and suck from knuckle to tip. Anna was wet by now, her finger in comparison was dry! Quickly wiping the finger on her doctor’s white coat, she entered some notes into her PDA.

Anna made her way over to the PC.

“OK. You can have your toes back now!” She announced.

The girls tried to wiggle their toes. They could move them again. Julie stretched hers nice and wide. Toes clenched for too long were uncomfortable!

“Tonight’s work has been excellent. Thank you so much ladies.” Gushed Hugo.

“Yes. Thank you.” Said Anna, smiling at Sarah.

“It’s Friday tomorrow. Just one more night of torture this week.” Said Hugo, laughing as he and Anna bid the girls goodnight.

Julie and Sarah went to the bar...

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Six

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Seven

“Come on! Come on!” Anna was pacing up and down in the lab and cursing to herself.

It was nearly seven. Where were those girls? The buzzer sounded, Anna dashed for the door.

“Hi Anna.” Said Sarah.

“Hi Anna.” Said Julie.

“Hello girls.” Replied Dr. Freeman.

“Where’s Hugo?” Asked Julie.

“Oh, er, playing with his Inbox again.” Said Anna, a little agitated.

“We’ll start anyway. Some more of what we were doing last night, paralysing small areas and simulating local anaesthetics. It’s going to be like this for a while. Sorry!” Said Anna.

The girls acknowledged the statement.

“OK. Er, please strip to your undies again and relax on your couches. Hopefully Hugo will be along, or I’ll have to do you one at a time myself.” Said Anna, making her way over to the main PC.

The young medical students stripped to their bras and panties and lay on the now familiar couches. Anna watched them both. Reaching out a trembling right hand, she extended her index finger and pressed the enter key on the keyboard.

“Oh no!” Shouted Sarah.

“My eyes!” Shouted Julie.

There was silence. Firstly the girls’ eyelids were forced to close and lock. Next their mouths. Finally, they couldn’t even twitch their noses.

“I’m so sorry I have to do this.” Said Anna, standing in the space between the foot-end of each couch.

Anna took a quick look at the girls’ remotely-monitored vital signs. The heart rates told the story. Each girl was fighting her paralysis with every ounce of her strength.

Anna went to over and knelt down by Julie’s bare feet. This was to be her first smelling of those feet. There was hardly any space between Anna’s nostrils and Julie’s warm, sweaty toes. Anna inhaled. The wait had been worth it. The doctor’s womanhood was on fire, but too wet to burn.

There was very little time, Hugo couldn’t be stalled forever. Anna went back over to the PC, picked up some headphones and plugged them in. She pulled down the attached boom mike and entered some intructions to the PC. The girls stopped fighting to move. They had been rendered unconscious, to a depth that the doctor knew would allow her access to their minds.

“Julie, Sarah. Can you hear me?” Whispered Dr. Freeman, her body shaking as her heart pounded.

“Why are you doing this?” Julie’s voice was clear in the headphones. The voice of human thought.

“Help us someone.” Came Sarah’s voice.

“Girls. I’m not going to hurt you, quite the opposite. I can’t resist your beautiful young bodies. I want you to feel the same about each other, about other females. My ‘programming’ will change your life. You’re going to be here, in University for a few years, together we’ll have the pick of the bunch. Scores of beautiful young women for the taking. They will never know what happened to them. They will just be used by us, but you two, you will have a lasting gift. The gift of enjoying another woman’s body, the touch, the smell of our own kind. Tonight is the first night of a new life for you. Now sleep.” Said Anna.

She entered another command into the PC. The girls were moved to another level of unconsciousness. The ‘programming’ commenced. The machine beamed onto each girl’s cerebral cortex.

The PC bleeped after five minutes. It had seemed like an eternity. Anna had been watching the girls, watching the PC and hoping and praying that the infernal Hugo wouldn’t disturb her. As soon as the program had finished. Anna ran a sequence to erase the memory of being paralysed. In fact, as far as the girls would be aware, they were still laying waiting for the evening’s testing to start. Anna had deliberately removed the battery from the lab clock on the wall, so it wasn’t telling the correct time. This would avoid possible questions about a ‘loss of time’. The girls had to take their watches off in the machine, so there was no problem there. The PC bleeped. The girls opened their eyes.

“You two are relaxing too much. You’ll end up asleep!” Joked Anna.

The buzzer sounded. It was Hugo.

“Do you know my Inbox had about two hundred porn spams in it.” Announced Hugo to Anna.

“Oh, sorry ladies. I didn’t see you.” He said, blushing when his eyes caught the girls.

“Did you read them all then?” Asked Julie.

They all had a laugh. The evening’s testing commenced.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Seven