The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Eight

It was nearly nine o’clock on a Friday night. Surely time for any self-respecting student to be anywhere other than in a lab.

“OK ladies, we are finished for this week. No more numb arms or paralysed toes for a couple of days!” Said Hugo.

“Yes. Thank you girls. Have a very nice weekend.” Said Anna.

Julie and Sarah said their ‘good nights’ and made their way over to the room that they shared in the Halls of Residence on the Campus. They had met at the University, on Registration Day, hit it off with each other in the line, as they waited to Register and decided to pool their meagre finances and share a flat, just the two of them, rather than the more usual three or four. They seemed to have the same tastes in the kind of things that eighteen-year old girls have tastes in. Particularly guys, a regular topic of their conversational diet.

“What shall we do tonight?” Asked Julie.

“I don’t know.” Replied Sarah.

“What about that club that Cindy was telling us about?” Suggested Julie.

“I don’t know.” Replied Sarah.

“You look a bit pale. Are you feeling OK?” Asked Julie, concerned that her friend didn’t seem to be her usual party-animal self.

They were at the door to their flat now, Julie unlocked it and let them both in.

“Look, er, I’m feeling really tired. You go out.” Said Sarah.

“No. I don’t think you’re well. I’ll stay in with you.” Said Julie.

“No, really...” Sarah was interrupted.

“Julie. We’re friends. I’m not going out and leaving you. Are you feeling hungry?” Said Julie.

“A bit.” Replied Sarah.

“Do you fancy a curry, or Chinese? What about pizza?” Suggested Julie.

“Scrambled eggs!” Said Sarah, slumping down on the sofa, that was well slumped itself!

“Scrambled eggs! Oh!” Exclaimed Julie, taking a look in the fridge.

Like most students’ fridges, it told the story of student finances, but this one did actually seem to have eggs and milk in it.

“Right, get comfortable. Scrambled eggs it is.” Announced Julie.

Sarah went about having a wash and changing into her PJ’s, whilst Julie gave her best effort to produce scrambled eggs.

“OK, here comes the best scrambled eg...” Julie stopped dead in her tracks.

Sarah was sitting on the sofa, like she had done dozens of times before, in her PJ’s, barefoot, with her legs tucked under her. Julie was carrying the meal in on a tray, from the kitchen, into the main living area. Her eyes found and locked onto Sarah’s soles. Sarah’s pink soles and long toes.

“Whats up?” Asked Sarah.

“Oh, sorry, I, er, nearly tripped. Here are the scrambled eggs.” Said Julie, hoping that Sarah hadn’t noticed her looking at her feet.

The girls ate and talked over what had happened to them in the week.

“We should get the first payment for volunteering through at the end of this month.” Said Sarah.

“Yeah. We’ll be able to afford more eggs!” Replied Julie.

“How do you feel now?” Asked Julie.

“A bit better, thanks. Just tired. I’m really sorry I spoilt your evening.” Said Sarah.

Julie was still thinking about those feet.

“Oh. Don’t be silly!” She said with a laugh.

Julie and Sarah did the washing-up between them, Sarah’s feet unfortunately were now hidden in a pair of cartoon character slippers. Afterwards, they went back and talked a little more. At around eleven-thirty, they decided to call it a day. Julie got ready for bed, Sarah was just about ready anyway, just a brushing of her teeth and she was done. The little student flat that they shared only had one bedroom, with two single beds in it. Julie watched as Sarah withdrew her feet from the silly slippers that had hidden them from sight and then swung them up and under the duvet.

“Ready for lights out?” Said Julie, standing at the single light switch on the wall by the door.

“Ooh, yeah! I’m so tired.” Said Sarah.

The room went dark and Julie made her way into bed.

“Good night.” She said to Sarah. No reply. Sarah really was tired!

Julie found sleep eluded her. Something was wrong. Sarah’s feet. Another woman’s feet, they were so, so beautiful.

As she lay awake, listening to Sarah’s gentle breathing, Julie gave in to her desire. She reached her left hand down to her left foot, with an awkward twisting movement. Once at the destination, she extended her left-hand index finger and forced it between her toes, twisting it around to gather up what she hoped would be there. When the harvesting was over, Julie brought the gift-bearing finger up to her nose and simultaneously, pushed her right hand down the front of her PJ’s until it’s fingers combed through her pubic hair and met her womanhood. Julie sniffed her left-hand index finger and was immediately rocketed to another reality. Three fingers of her right-hand were now inside her. At first she was gentle, breathing in the scent of the day and stroking her erect clit, but as the odour took hold, the girl thought more of Sarah, laying there asleep, so near. Those feet. Did they smell good? She needed to know. At the thought of her friend’s feet, Julie, now writhing in her bed, eyes tightly closed, came violently, spraying her right hand with warm love juice, which trickled down and dripped onto the sheet. She had nearly yelled Sarah’s name. What an embarrassment that would have been. Julie pleasured herself some more, being a little more careful this time. What was happening to her? She could think of nothing else but Sarah. Those feet, the tight little butt, the small, but shapely, firm breasts. Even the little freckles on her nose. Julie came hard. And in the end, as she lay in the warm mist of her fulfilled pleasure, sleep took hold.

“One, five, zero, two, four, nine!” Yelled Sarah.

She woke both Julie and herself up and quite possibly the rest of the floor in their block.

“What the fuck..?” Said Julie.

“I’m sorry. I was dreaming. Those numbers. One, five, zero, two, four, nine.” Said Sarah.

“Anna’s birthday.” Said Julie.

“The combination on the lab door.” Said Sarah.

“No one told us.” Said Julie.

“Yes, they have, they have. The machine. I mean Anna. Julie think. Something has happened to us.” Said Sarah, jumping out of her bed and going over to sit on the edge of Julie’s bed.

“Sarah. You may be right. Please don’t be upset with me, but, all last evening and when I went to bed, I, I...” Julie took a deep breath.

“Your feet...I wanted to fuck you...I’m so sorry. It’s Anna, she...” Julie buried her head in her hands.

“Julie. Listen to me. I know. I know. I’ve just had the most erotic dream I’ve ever had. You and me.” Said Sarah, reaching out her right hand to stroke Julie’s hair.

Julie looked up and gazed into Sarah’s eyes. She clasped Sarah’s hand in her own hands and brought it to her mouth. Extending her moist tongue, she nervously began to lick her friends fingertips, fully expecting them to be pulled away, but they stayed. Julie submitted the hand to her mouth, gently licking and sucking. Neither she, nor Sarah knew what to do. They weren’t the most experienced girls with males, but with females, well, perhaps learning could be fun. In silence, the two teenagers helped each other to undress.

“There is something I must do.” Said Julie, breaking the silence.

She went to the end of Sarah’s bed and knelt down. She grasped Sarah’s right foot and positioned it under her nose. As she drew in it’s sweet essence, Julie found herself back in the reality she had known a little earlier, whilst enjoying her own feet.

“Is it good?” Asked Sarah, who was engaged in some personal quality-time with her nipples and pussy.

“Oh yes!” Julie moaned as she came.

Julie and Sarah had started to climb the learning curve on that first night.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Eight

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Nine

It was Saturday morning. A special Saturday morning. Julie woke first and slowly opened her eyes. In her arms, was her soft, warm, beautiful lover. Memories of the night flooded into her mind. Had there ever been a time before this? How could there have been? Julie stroked Sarah’s soft hair and pecked a kiss on her forehead. Sarah stirred.

“Mmmm.” Sarah purred.

“Julie. Last night...thank you.” Whispered Sarah. She kissed Julie’s breast.

“We should thank Anna.” Said Julie.

“We’ll call her later.” Said Sarah.

“Yeah. She even implanted her mobile number in our memory.” Said Julie.

“Clever Anna!” Said Sarah.

The girls repositioned themselves in the tiny single bed. They were still very unsure of the best position to do anything with each other.

“We’ll have to push our beds together.” Said Sarah.

“Later.” Said Julie.

Sarah felt fingers nervously playing with her pubic hair. The fingers penetrated her and played in the warm, moist hollow. On the pillow, two heads were docked together by lips, sealed as tight as spacecraft airlocks. In the moist airlocks, two tongues fenced with each other.

It was to be another hour before re-entry to real life...

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Nine

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Ten

“I’ll get up first. Just a quick shower and then when you’re ready, I’ll make us breakfast.” Said Sarah, reluctantly leaving the warmth of Julie’s arms and the bed.

“OK.” Yawned Julie, glad of a few more minutes in the warmth.

Once the girls had finished in the bathroom and were dressed, they had breakfast and then pushed those two little beds together. Those beds were now going to be their nest, where they could shut out the rest of the Universe and love each other.

“Shall we buy some new bedding, something nice?” Suggested Sarah.

“Can we afford it?” replied Julie.

“Well, we will get the research money. We won’t be too badly off financially. The money we get will be better than a lot of the others are earning in part-time work.” Said Sarah.

“Yeah, I suppose. My dad is giving me a good allowance. OK. You’ve convinced me. Let’s hit the shops.” Said Julie.

“I’m going to ring Anna.” Said Sarah.

“It’s only just gone ten.” Said Julie.

“She’ll probably be up and about. We have to thank her.” Said Sarah, picking up her mobile.

“Hello.” Said Anna.

“Anna...hi, er, it’s Sarah. Do you have time to talk.” Said Sarah.

“Of course. What can I do for you.” Asked Anna, already knowing why Sarah had called her.

“Well. Me and, and Julie. We know what you have done to us and, er. Thank you Anna.” Said Sarah.

Julie grabbed the mobile.

“Thank you so much Anna.” Said Julie, nearly in tears.

“I don’t know what to say. I was so scared, but I’m so pleased for you both. Will you still carry on helping with the testing, please.” Gushed Anna.

“Of course, it pays well!” Said Julie.

Anna laughed.

“You students, so mercenary!” She said.

“Anna, we’re going out to buy some new bedding, for our little nest. Have a nice weekend. See you Monday.” Said Julie.

Sarah called ‘goodbye’ into the mobile and after Anna wished them a good weekend, they ended the call and made their way to the shops.

Later...

“Oh! Am I glad that’s over!” Said Sarah, opening the door to their flat.

“You were the one who wanted to go shopping.” Replied Julie, with a hint of sarcasm.

“OK! I know. Still, it was worth it.” Said Sarah.

Julie’s mobile rang. She answered it.

“Hello. Oh! Hi Cindy. Yeah...Yeah...Hold on. Sarah, it’s Cindy. What about the club tonight, meet there at nine?” Said Julie.

“OK.” Replied Sarah, slumped on the sofa.

“Yeah, OK Cindy. See you later.” Julie ended the call.

“Cindy’s quite attractive isn’t she?” Said Sarah.

“Yeah. Mmm. Even more so now!” Laughed Julie.

“Sarah. Before we get showered. Can I er, er...” Julie didn’t have to finish.

“Do you want to smell these?” Said Sarah, kicking off her shoes and waving her feet around.

Julie was like a dog to a bone. The girls passed an hour, on the learning curve as it were.

“We’d better get ready now.” Said Julie.

Sarah was in the shower. The bathroom was a steamy swamp. Her tight, little body was shining as the hot water and soap trickled down it’s every nook and corner. Julie knocked at the door.

“Sarah. Can I come in please?” She called.

There was no answer. Sarah was washing her hair and had shampoo in her ears. Julie turned the handle and entered. Once inside, she dropped the towel she was holding, which was all that was covering her. She pulled back the shower curtain slightly. There was her shiny little lover.

“Oh! You gave me a fright!” Said Sarah, trying to get the shampoo out of her nose.

“Can I join you please?” Asked Julie.

“Of course.” Replied Sarah.

Julie climbed over the side of the bath and knelt down in front of Sarah. With the warm water pouring down on her, Julie lifted her hands up to Sarah’s soaking pussy. Sarah reached out and grasped Julie around her ears. Julie parted Sarah’s tunnel doors and extended her tongue. The water from the shower lashed Julie’s tongue. Julie’s tongue was very soon lashing inside Sarah. In and out. Round one way and then the other. Sarah’s eyes closed as pleasure took hold. She left her right hand to control Julie’s head, as her left hand massaged her own breasts. Sarah lifted her right breast and offered the nipple to her tongue. Down below, Julie’s tongue twitched, Sarah came. Julie licked the love milk and swallowed it along with the shower water.

“We’d better finish. The Uni. will charge us for all this hot water!” Laughed Sarah.

“Yeah.” Laughed Julie.

The girls finished their shower and got dressed. They went out for a pizza and then onto the club to meet Cindy.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Ten