The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Eleven

“Right. She fucking pays for that.” Yelled Julie, throwing the door to the flat open.

“Calm down girl!” Said Sarah, closing the door quietly behind her.

“The bitch insulted Anna.” Julie continued.

“She was joking.” Said Sarah.

“You heard her, calling Anna a ‘lesbo’ and a ‘witch doctor’.” Said Julie.

“OK, OK! So it’s just name-calling.” Said Sarah, trying to reason with Julie.

“Mind you, I reckon what she said about Hugo and his little problem with certain Internet downloads and the University management is true.” Said Julie, sniggering.

“Yeah!” Said Sarah.

The girls nearly wet themselves laughing.

“Still, I’ll teach that fucking Cindy.” Said Julie.

Julie and Sarah spent a night on the learning curve. On Sunday morning, Julie was more determined than ever to teach ‘the bitch’ Cindy a lesson. No way was she going to let Anna be insulted. After all, Anna had given her a new direction in her life.

Shortly after breakfast, Julie made an excuse to go down to the shops. She needed to make a telephone call and didn’t want Sarah’s disapproving voice in the background.

“Hello. Anna. It’s Julie. I need to speak to you.” Said Julie, who had found somewhere quiet to make the call, in a little cafe near to the University. The Sunday morning shoppers weren’t out yet and it was unlikely that many of her fellow students would even be awake.

“Hi Julie. Are you OK? You aren’t feeling ill or anything from the experiments are you?” Asked Anna, who had been asleep until Julie called her.

“No, no. Nothing like that. I have a problem, with one of the other girls...” Julie explained how Cindy had, in her opinion, insulted Anna.

“OK Julie. You invite Cindy to see a demonstration of the machine one night next week. Let me know in advance which night she can make it and I’ll see that Hugo is otherwise detained elsewhere. Understand?” Suggested Anna, with a sinister tone to her voice, that rather frightened Julie.

“OK Anna. Thanks. Sorry to have rung you on a Sunday. See you tomorrow. Bye.” Said Julie.

“Bye sweetheart.” Said Anna.

Julie was now scared and excited at the same time. Her stomach was full of butterflies. She couldn’t even finish her coffee.

“I’ll teach you Cindy ‘bitch’ Lawton.” She smiled to herself as she left the cafe.

“Where have you been?” Asked Sarah, as Julie opened the door to the flat.

“Nosey! I made a phone call.” Replied Julie.

“Oh! Something I musn’t hear? A new girlfriend already?” Joked Sarah

“Anna. I called Anna.” Said Julie.

“Why? Oh, not that ‘Cindy’ business again?” Said Sarah.

“Yep. That ‘Cindy’ business. Anna wants her to see the machine. We’ll go to the student’s bar this evening, she’ll be there, I’ll invite her to come and see us in action on Tuesday night.” Julie declared.

“What about Hugo?” Asked Sarah.

“Oh, er, Anna said she’ll find him something to do somewhere.” Said Julie.

“Mmm. I’m sure it would be better to forget about it, but, if you must. Come on, we need to re-arrange the bedroom.” Said Sarah.

The girls spent most of the day sorting out the sleeping situation and cleaning the flat. That evening they went over to the ever-open student’s bar.

“There she is.” Said Julie.

“Don’t start any trouble.” Said Sarah.

“Hi Cindy. Would you like a drink?” Asked Julie.

“Oh, hi Julie, Sarah. No thanks, Paul’s just bought me one.” Replied Cindy.

“Listen, Cindy. Why don’t you come over to the Department of Anaesthesia next week and see what we do.” Asked Julie.

“Ha! What, to see the lesbo and that pervy Professor in action.” Replied Cindy, with just a tad of sarcasm.

“Yeah. What about Tuesday. About seven-fifteen? Just push the buzzer on the door.” Replied Julie, holding back on her temper.

“Alright. OK. I’ll be there. See you.” Cindy departed to a table where tonight’s penis was sitting.

“Bitch. Did you hear her muttering ‘witch-doctor’?” Said Julie.

“Come and sit down.” Said Sarah, ever the calming influence.

The girls arrived at the lab as usual on Monday night at seven o’clock. Julie managed to whisper to Anna that Cindy was coming to visit on Tuesday at seven-fifteen. Anna smiled. Julie felt a chill run down her spine.

“Poor fucking Cindy.” Julie thought to herself.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Eleven

A Safer Anaesthetic—Chapter Twelve

Seven o’clock on Tuesday evening.

Julie and Sarah let themselves into the lab. No need to press the buzzer anymore for them.

“Hi girls.” Said Anna.

“Hi.” Said the girls in unison.

“Where’s Hugo?” Asked Julie.

“Well, I had to make an excuse that you to wanted to speak to me, you know, woman to woman.” Said Anna.

“What! He knows we’re lesbians now?” Asked Sarah.

“No, no. I meant just personal talk, about the experiments here and your general wellbeing.” Said Anna.

“Was he OK about it?” Asked Julie.

“Yeah. He was worried that you might want to quit, but I told him it wasn’t that. I even told him that I’d make sure we did at least a little more work tonight. He’s worried about Jackie Graham, you know, the Administrator, looking over his shoulder and at the budget for this project.” Said Anna.

“What are you going to do to Cindy?” Asked Sarah, straight to the point.

“Don’t worry sweetheart. We won’t hurt her.” Said Anna.

The buzzer on the lab door sounded. The girls looked at each other. Anna went and opened the door.

“Hello Cindy.” Said Anna.

“Oh, er, hi Dr. Freeman.” Replied Cindy.

“Well come in, we won’t bite!” Said Anna.

Cindy entered the lab, a little nervously.

“Hi Cindy.” Said the girls.

“Hi.” Replied Cindy.

“Julie and Sarah tell me you’re interested in what we get up to here.” Said Anna.

“Well. Er. Yeah.” Said Cindy, strangely lost for words.

Anna gave Cindy a brief overview of the ‘Freeman-Fritz Method’.

“Where’s Professor Fritz?” Asked Cindy.

“Busy with paperwork.” Replied Anna.

“Show Cindy around girls.” Said Anna.

Julie and Sarah showed Cindy around the different types of medical furniture and explained the need to be able to demonstrate the ‘Method’ to various medical and surgical disciplines.

“Do you know what that is?” Asked Julie, pointing at the gynaecological chair.

“Of course I do! It’s gyno chair!” Said Cindy, marching over to it.

“Look. I’ll model it.” Said Cindy, mounting the chair.

“Hee hee! Are my legs spread wide enough!” Said Cindy, placing her legs in the supports.

“Yes they fucking are!” Thought Anna, who was standing over by the bank of PC’s. She reached out a finger and hit a key on the keyboard.

It wasn’t obvious to Cindy at first that anything had happened, until she decided to vacate the chair.

“Arrgh! What’s happening. I can’t move my arms or legs.” Cindy shouted.

Anna hit another key.

“What are you doing? Oh no! Help! My head. I can’t turn it. Help someone! Arrgh..! Mmm! Mmm!” Or words to that effect Cindy was trying to say.

Anna had entered another command and forced the girl’s mouth closed and paralysed her jaw.

“Not the most attractive way to gag a woman, but effective. You’ll have security banging on the door if you carry on screaming. Now then, Cindy Lawton, Fresher medical student. What shall we do with you?” Asked Anna, rhetorically.

Cindy wasn’t completely paralysed, just enough to keep her in the chair. Unable to turn her head, her view of the lab was restricted to the extent that she could move her eyes around. Julie and Sarah were standing together, to her right and very scared of what was happening. Anna was pacing from side to side in front of her.

“I’m told that you call me a ‘lesbo’, Cindy. Is that correct.” Said Anna.

“Mmm! Mmm!” Came a muffled sound from Cindy.

“Sorry. I don’t understand. Open your mouth when you speak to me.” Sneered Anna.

“So. I’m a lesbian, huh, Cindy. Julie and Sarah are lesbians as well now, Cindy. Would you like to be a lesbian too? It’s better than going with a man Cindy. Men just want to stab you hard and fast with their pork sword and then go to sleep, don’t they Cindy? But lesbians, like Julie and Sarah and of course me, we like foreplay. We like to feel silky female skin beneath our fingertips. We like to taste female skin. We like to smell the musk between a woman’s legs and then we like to love each other and we make damn sure that each of us is totally satisfied. How many times have you had to finish the job off yourself after your fucking boyfriend has gone off to sleep Cindy.” Said Anna.

Julie and Sarah were quite taken aback by Anna’s little monologue.

“Mmm Mmmmm.” Mumbled Cindy, trying to fight the paralysis.

“You know Cindy, I’m sure you just said I was mad.” Snapped Anna.

“Mmmm.” Mumbled Cindy.

“OK. Julie, Sarah. What shall we do with her?” Asked Anna.

“Er. We musn’t hurt her. Can’t you just erase this in her memory and let her go?” Said Sarah.

“No.” Said Anna.

“I want to play with her. Come on Sarah, this could be fun!” Said Julie.

“Ha ha! That’s my girl. I don’t think I needed to change your mindset with the machine.” Laughed Anna.

“Come on Sarah, you know you want to.” Said Julie, already removing the helpless Cindy’s boots.

“Mmm! Mmm!” Called Cindy.

Sarah went over and helped Julie strip off Cindy’s footwear. Anna smiled to herself.

Once the boots were off, the little white ankle socks she was wearing were peeled away from Cindy’s size five feet.

“Oh! Red polish Cindy! Mmm.” Said Julie admiring Cindy’s toe nails.

Sarah held the sock she had removed to her nose.

“Oh yeah! You must have had these on at least a week Cindy!” Said Sarah, somewhat warming to the task.

“Yeah, I see what you mean!” Said Julie, sniffing the sock she had removed.

“Here Cinders, try this.” Said Julie, taking the sock to the helpless girl’s nose and waving it under her nostrils.

“Nice? Does Paul like your feet?” Asked Julie, teasing.

“Mmmmm.” Squealed Cindy, as Sarah tickled her left foot, which she couldn’t pull away owing to the leg it was attached to being paralysed.

“Do you know what this is Cindy?” Asked Anna, who had walked over to Cindy.

“Mmm!” Mumbled Cindy.

“That’s right. It’s a vibrator.” Said Anna.

“This vibrator is rather shocking though. See the metal strip running along each side?” Asked Anna, holding the sex toy close to Cindy’s eyes.

“Quite shocking.” Said Anna, putting it down on a medical trolley.

“Julie, Sarah. Strip her naked.” The tone of Anna’s voice suggested she had issued an order.

The girls did as they were told. The helpless Cindy was trying desperately to break free of the machine.

“Now girls. Some surface anatomy. Do you know what that is?” Asked Anna, pointing to Cindy’s pussy.

“Her pussy.” Ventured Julie.

“Good. A very sensitive area. Now then, what about tasting our little friend first. You two take a foot each and I’ll have the pussy. Rank has it’s privileges!” Laughed Anna.

Cindy was now just a spectator as Julie, Sarah and Anna started to play in the adventure playground of her body. Anna knelt down in front of the gyno chair. Her first shot at Cindy’s pussy was a two-fingered thrust. In and out, twisting around a little, licking her fingers clean now and again. Julie and Sarah were sampling the olfactory properties of Cindy’s cute little teen feet. Sarah had a look between the toes of the left foot she had taken charge of.

“What are those little black specks Cindy?” She asked, being unusually sarcastic.

“Better clean your feet properly for you.” Sarah continued.

Sarah and Julie began to taste the salty sweat of Cindy’s feet in unison. Sucking along from the big toe to the little toe. Throwing in a playful little bite along the way and getting some kind of noise from Cindy for their efforts. After the sucking came the wash. Teen tongues licked fellow-teen’s feet.

Anna was checking-out the interior Cindy’s tunnel. Using the first two fingers of each hand, she drew apart the none-too wet flaps and then penetrated Cindy’s maidenhood with her experienced tongue. A tongue that had made this journey countless times before. Anna found Cindy’s clit and played around with it, extracting more noise from the helpless student. Gentle licks and flicks, some fingering as well to help until at last, Cindy made a strange noise from her throat and pumped cum over Anna’s tongue.

Anna swallowed and withdrew. She wiped her mouth with the cuff of her customary doctor’s white coat.

“Well done Cindy.” Said Anna.

“OK girls. Put her feet down.” She continued.

Julie and Sarah obeyed.

“OK Cindy. One last thing.” Said Anna, picking the vibrator up from a nearby medical trolley.

Anna licked the shaft of the vibrator and pressed one of the two buttons on it. It buzzed into life. Anna pushed it deep into Cindy, who made another kind of mumbled sound.

“Does it feel good Cindy?” Asked Anna.

“What about this.” Asked Anna, smiling as she pressed the second button.

Cindy went rigid and made the nearest sound she could to a scream as the current from the vibrator ripped through her body.

“Now Cindy. No more insulting lesbians, huh.” Said Anna, pressing the button again.

Cindy went rigid and squeezed her eyes tightly closed until the pain subsided.

“It’s only a sex toy Cindy. A lot of women get turned-on by the pain.” Said Anna.

One of the PC’s bleeped. Anna ran over to it.

“Code 40. Unknown CNS feedback.” Read the message on the screen.

“Is everything OK Anna?” Asked Julie.

“Yes! Yes! Fine.” Snapped Anna.

“Right. I’m going to send her to sleep. We’ll check her over, hopefully no marks on her skin, dress her and then erase this from her memory.” Said Anna, in no mood for a discussion.

Cindy lay unconscious as the girls and Anna set about looking her over and dressing her. Anna was a troubled woman. That Error Code was playing on her mind.

“Alright. She’s dressed. When she wakes, she’ll just think she was messing around in the gyno chair.” Said Anna.

“Anna! The clock on the wall.” Said Julie.

“Huh. Oh yes. Good girl. We don’t want any ‘missing time’ questions.” Said Anna, reaching the clock down and removing the battery, after which she set the clock to a time a few minutes after Cindy had entered the lab, before placing it back over the patch it had made on the wall.

Anna started the ‘erase and wake’ sequence on the PC. The minutes passed in silence. The silence was broken by the first of two beeps. That was one beep too many. Anna was now very worried. The first beep was the Error Code again. The second beep was the normal ‘Sequence Ended OK’ Code.

Cindy’s eyes flickered opened.

“Please be OK.” Thought Anna.

“I do look good in this chair don’t I!” Said Cindy.

Anna breathed a sigh of relief.

“Yes. You wear it very well.” Said Anna.

What was left of the evening was spent showing Cindy around some more. At about eight-fifty, Cindy had decided that she had wasted enough drinking time.

“Thank you for showing me around Dr. Freeman.” Cindy said in her best ‘kid visiting a friend’s house and being on best-behaviour voice’.

“You’re welcome.” Said Anna.

“See you two in the bar soon.” Cindy said to Julie and Sarah on her way out.

“What’s wrong Anna?” Asked Julie, sensing that Anna was worried about something.

“Oh. Nothing. Don’t worry. Let’s finish here. I’ll make an excuse to Hugo for not doing any practical work tonight. See you tomorrow.” Said Anna, almost pushing the girls out of the lab.

“Code 40. Why Code 40?” Anna whispered to herself, as soon as she was alone.

A Safer Anaesthetic—End Of Chapter Twelve