The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Salon La Slut

Katherine looked incredulously at the flyer in her mail for the tenth time.

“This has to be some sort of scam.” She said aloud to no one but herself. Her large, affluent home was also empty.

Salon Royale was the newest salon in town apparently. Katherine thought she would have heard of it sooner from one of her girlfriends. But then again…

Ever since her husband of 28 years had left her two years ago for his 20 year old secretary, Katherine didn’t spend a lot of time with her girlfriends. Most of whom were married to business associates of Tom, and for that reason treated her more and more as an outcast. She had done well at the divorce, and had used the money well. She still had the house and about four million as part of the settlement. She had been the doting housewife throughout Tom’s rise to power, so she had no job skills and a bachelor degree she had never used, entering the job market today was appealing as something to do, but thank god not because she had to.

Still, Katherine had assets. At 49 she looked closer to 35, her long wavy dirty blonde hair had only a few steaks of grey and her physique was still enough to turn heads, from high school boys to men thirty years her senior. She had been blessed with a 6′ tall height, a voluptuous form, including an ass which had always seemed to defy gravity and large C-cup breasts, or small D-cups, depending on what bra she wore. Wrinkles had formed; her long legs, ass and tits sagging ever so slightly and a little cellulite around her thighs and tummy, but all in all, still a knock out.

Katherine smiled and blushed at the memory, a few months ago, of a young man jogging in the neighborhood who paused for a moment to introduce himself and state frankly that she was a “stunning cougar, a beautiful MILF.” Katherine had never heard the latter term in her life, and only the former as it applied to actual wild cats. A Google search reveled what he meant. She had laughed. Dating, even a nice hard fuck from a one night stand wasn’t something Katherine felt comfortable with. She had no kids, no immediate family and despite the loneliness, couldn’t find herself to go out there again. She had dated Tom in high school, had gone to Emory with him and they married right after graduation. She had only been with one man, and with him for over thirty years in total, so even if she was excited into getting back into the dating scene, she wouldn’t really know how to start. There had been Holli, another girlfriend, first turned divorcee’ then turned MIA. Last she heard, Holli had simply upped and disappeared. There wasn’t anything sinister; she had sold her home, all its contents and then ‘poof.’

“She had more money from her settlement than I did, plus the money from the house…she is probably on some Greek island getting her world rocked with sun, wine and sex.” Katherine thought. Then her attention returned to the flyer. “Free makeover, including two-hour full body massage, hydro-therapy, nutritional and body type analysis, over three kinds of facials, wraps and manicures and pedicures, and an optional photo shoot to show off all the benefits of the spa’s treatment packages, plus ‘much, much more.’”

“What the hell else do I have to do these days?” She sighed. At the least, she could check it out and decide if it was on the up and up. She called the Salon and a sweet-sounding young woman answered. She was polite, professional and sweet. “Sounds good so far.” Katherine said as she grabbed her purse, dressed in the same type of frumpy sweat suit, loosely-tied pony tail and Braves cap she always seemed to wear nowadays.

Finding Salon Royale was a pain, but the girl had emailed a detailed direction set to her.

The salon was in a lush, park-like area of the Atlanta suburbs. It was a stand-alone building surrounded by green trees and lawns. It was not isolated, indeed it was in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in town; but it still felt secluded. Katherine smiled. The building looked expensive. Not huge, but very posh, at least from the outside.

Walking in, Katherine was hit by a pleasant smell she couldn’t quite place…kind of like cookies, but not quite…’mmmmmm, smells nice’ she thought. She quickly regained her senses and was in awe of the lobby. It wasn’t huge, but it was wall to wall marble, with sleek wood inlays. Everything was shiny and sleek and clean and pretty. The music playing from the speakers was also a plus, not the typical new-age muzak most spas plug into; this seemed to be truly designed to help clients relax.

“Katherine! OMG, like I totally can’t believe it!” A voice squealed from behind the reception desk. It sounded like a teeny-bopper, so Katherine was surprised to hear it. But turning, her jaw dropped as her old friend Holli bounced around the desk, tits first and embraced her fried, squeezing both of their ample bosoms together.

“Holli?” Katherine said looking her friend up and down. She was dressed in a white, cotton, button-up shirt that barely contained her jutting tits, the top three buttons were undone and the rest of the fitted garment hugged her flat tummy, and black micro mini skirt, at least four inches above the knee, with black patent five-inch pumps and dark stockings, the tops of which were clearly visible. But her clothes were only a secondary notice of Katherine. Her friend had weighed a good 200 lbs last time she saw her. Holli always had a struggle with weight, and after the divorce it got worse. But now…now she was gorgeous, her 5′5″ frame was probably 140 lbs, tight, taught tummy, round, perfect bubble butt and at least DD tits. “Oh, she is absolutely fuckable.” Katherine thought; then chastised herself, why would she even think that? And why would a slight tingle be starting between her legs?

“Holli? My god what happened to you? Where have you been?” Katherine asked, smiling at her friend.

“Oh! I had to get away, ever since Bill and I split, I needed to get a fresh start. I didn’t need that huge house and all that crap. I love working here, I gat all the free treatments I want, the salary and benefits are great and everyone is soooooo nice.” Holli said.

Katherine couldn’t put her finger on it, but something in Holli’s eyes was a little predatory. She dismissed it as probably imagining things.

“But I don’t want to keep you from your appointment. It is an all-day thing. Its okay if you are here until kind of late right?” Holli asked.

“Oh yeah, nothing but Sex and City re-runs waiting for me at home.” Katherine smirked.

“Then we have to catch up after your treatments. Let me show you to your massage room.” Holli sauntered, one foot directly in front of the other and swaying her ass the entire time to a spacious massage room.

Holli sat Katherine on the massage table and went to a small cooler-like device in the corner. She returned with a steaming cup. “Here, this tea is a very special blend, it will make your massage almost orgasmic!” She giggled.

“Can’t argue with that.” Katherine said, sipping the tea. “Ohhhh.” She sighed as she closed her eyes and slightly arched her back. “This is soooo good Holli!” Katherine giggled, gulping the rest of it. “Can I get some more?” She looked at Holli, half-pleading.

“No sweetheart, I know, we all are addicted to the stuff, but no more before the massage. Otherwise you might have to pee in the middle of it…you won’t be doing that.” Holli said happily but also with a tone of a sharp command. “Do you understand?”

“Of course, whatever you say.” Katherine giggled. Why was she so obedient? Why was she feeling like Holli could order her to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge and she would jump in head first giggling the whole way? Why were her panties getting so damn wet?

“Good girl.” Holli smiled and handed Katherine another cup, this with a cool, thick, pink juice. “This will totally help with detoxifying. It is all-natural…drink it.” Another sweet command.

“Mmmmm.” Katherine said, relaxing so much she almost fell over, but caught herself. “Oh my god, that is so good.” She said.

“I know, a few more visits to the spa and you won’t be able to get enough. Holli said sitting down next to her friend and slipping an arm around Katherine. “Jenni will be here in a minute to give you all your treatments. She is like, totally our best beauticians. Don’t fall asleep yet.” Holli said sweetly, kissing Katherine’s cheek a couple of times and whisking her hat and pony tail holder away. “Awww, you always had such pretty hair Katherine.” Holli said stroking Katherine’s head making the latter moan lightly and smiling with her eyes closed.

A soft knocking woke Katherine from her near-slumber. She was smiling broadly and vacantly with increasingly glassy eyes. Katherine was finding it so hard to think about anything other than the delicious drinks, the nice music and the sweet smelling incense. “Hi Katherine! I’m Jenni, I’m your personal beautician. We are going to be spending lots of time together. Thank you Holli, we’re okay now, thank you for serving Katherine her refreshments.” Jenni said.

“Of course!” Holli giggled as she hopped up and kissed Katherine lightly on the lips. “Kath, we are going to have to catch up. Find me when you are done okay?” Holli said smiling big.

“Uh huh, sure…sounds sooooo nice.” Katherine said smiling, looking at the floor, as if she could see another world. No one ever called her ‘Kath,’ and she had always hated anything besides ‘Katherine’ but it seemed so right when Holli said it…”mmmmm, so nice, so right.” Katherine mumbled to herself, a big drunk grin on her face.

Holli left, sauntering the whole way. “Excuse me Katherine, I need to tell Holli something. Do me a favor, take your clothes off and lie face down on the massage table, throw your clothes and undies in the bin, they will be washed and dried by the time you are finished. Do it now…please.”

“Okay.” Katherine said dreamily as she unzipped her sweat shirt.

Jenni trotted up to Holli and put a hand on her shoulder. Holli’s eyes lit up when she say Jenni.

“So Holli, did you prep our little friend in there?” Jenni said backing Holli up against the wall.

“Yes Jenni, I totally took care of it, she really loves that tea!”

“Don’t all of us girls.” Jenni said. She was 23, mid-back length dark brown hair and green eyes. Her 5′2″ lithe frame still supported an extremely impressive pair of C cup tits, looking larger due to her petite frame. Jenni’s light olive skin and perfect ass, made her a waling wet dream. “Mr. Taylor said he is very pleased with how you helped make Katherine a new client. He wanted to reward you personally.” Jenni said, stepping close enough to Holli so that their tits pressed together, eliciting moans of pleasure from both. “Go see him…now.” With that, Jenni roughly grabbed the back of Holli’s head and thrust their mouths together for at least a minute of a sweltering kiss.

“Okay Jenni.” Holli said giggling and bouncing off towards the back.

Jenni checked herself in one of dozens of mirrors and returned to the room and smiled as she saw Katherine still sitting, wobbling a bit, on the massage table, still clothed. Feigning displeasure, Jenni stood in front of Katherine and gently raised Katherine’s head so that her half-opened, glazed-over eyes looked into Jenni’s.

Her black stretch body suit with a plunging neckline and stiletto boots made Jenni look intimidating. With her other hand on her hip she began her lecture. “Now Katherine, I told you to strip and lie on the table didn’t I?”

“Yesssss.” Katherine moaned, her mind was awash in soft, sweet-smelling, pink mush. It was so hard to think, so hard to do anything but relax. She felt lucky that Jenni and Holli were there to help her think, it was proving excessively difficult..

“Why didn’t you do as I told you?”

“I’m…just…so…tired…Jenni.”

“Awww, poor thing, you are tired aren’t you?” Jenni cooed.

Katherine nodded with pleading eyes.

“Let me get my hands on you. This massage is going to rock your world.” Jenni said, leaning down so that her face was mere inches from Katherine’s. “Let’s get these itchy clothes off you.” Jenni flung Katherine’s discarded sweatshirt away and gently raised her white T-shirt over her head, exposing her large breasts, the nipples of which were rock hard, even under her lacy white bra. Jenni removed Katherine’s sneakers and socks then tugged at her sweatpants until they too were piled in the corner. Jenni smiled as the smell of Katherine’s soaked panties wafted into the air.

“Why are you so excited Kath?” Jenni asked feigning innocence as she lightly traced her finger up and down Katherine’s body making the latter shudder with pleasure. Jenni leaned in closely, her hot, sultry breath on Katherine’s ear almost driving her over the edge. “Do you like the spa Kath?” Jenni asked, licking Katherine’s ear lobe.

“UGHHHHH!” Katherine moaned and thrashed while seated as she experienced the first intense orgasm in two years. Katherine was going out, as she began to fall, Jenni caught her, unclasped her bra and laid her down on the table, back up.

“Katherine. I am going to help you truly love it here. What you have experienced so far is nothing but an appetizer. Jenni said as she placed a bulky electronic set of goggles onto Katherine’s half-conscious head, with attached ear buds which Jenni inserted into Katherine’s ears. Next, she removed a syringe from a small case and filled it with a clear liquid.

“Now hold still Kath. This will pinch, but it will make the treatments sooooo much more effective.” Jenni smiled, guiding the needle to Katherine’s inner thigh as the tip pricked a vein and the contents flooded her already zombified system.

Jenni activated the goggles and the drug, a powerful combination of opiates, amphetamines and hallucinogens wrapped their fiendish magic on Katherine’s vulnerable mind. The goggles produced wave after wave of spirals and colors, in a pattern designed to break down resistance and enable Katherine to be totally reprogrammed. The ear buds played a more concentrated and powerful form of the mind-altering muzak played in the salon. It attacked her sub-conscious, telling her how much she loved the most depraved and perverse sexual acts as well as the pleasure in obedience, obedience to anyone who worked at the spa, and anyone who uttered the magic phrase: “Katherine honey, its time to submit.”. Katherine unconsciously began softly moaning, drool falling onto the floor and lightly grinding her hips against the slick, smooth table, as images in her assaulted mind flooded with those of cocks, pussies, asses, tits, fucking, sucking and licking.

Jenni put on latex gloves and poured a huge glob of gel, rich with powerful opiates and amphetamines, to maximize the highs and lows on Katherine’s firm muscles; onto her hands and began to expertly rub her hands all over Katherine’s back, focusing on her neck, shoulders, back and legs. Jenni smiled as she observed Katherine’s light humping of the table. ‘Poor thing, nothing there on the table to fuck, it must have been a long time since you’ve had release my sweet little pet.’ Jenni said as she continued to massage her sexy charge. Katherine wasn’t to be penetrated yet, no external stimulation on her pussy or asshole; Jenni remembered the instructions. “No external stimulation of pussy or asshole until designated time.” Jenni said robotically and distantly as her eyes lightly glazed over for a moment.

An hour and a half later the goggles were removed as the program had ended.

“Kath? Kath? Wake up honey, your hydro therapy treatment is next.” Jenni said as she poured a cup of a deliciously rich and hearty-smelling broth into a large cup and waived it under Katherine’s nose.

“Mmmmm.” Katherine groaned as she opened her groggy eyes to the smell. “Ohhhh, what…what happened?”

“You really needed that treatment Katherine.” Jenni smiled.

Katherine sipped the broth and immediately felt extremely invigorated and alive, almost frenzied. The broth contained a number of powerful drugs designed to further condition as well as good ‘old meth, which perked Katherine right up. Katherine leapt to her feet, unaware that she was naked except her now soaked, white panties; unbeknownst to her, she had come at least six times during the massage. “Oh, oh my god, Jenni, that was amazing!” Katherine gushed, suddenly jittery and hyper. She paced around the room for a while laughing and talking to Jenni and herself with abandon.

Jenni smiled slyly. “I’m glad you liked it, you certainly look like it.” Jenni said staring at Katherine’s super-erect nipples and taking a few steps forward holding a yellow monokini.

Katherine looked down and lightly touched her nipples, feeling a jolt of electric pleasure flow through her. “You like these Jenni?” Katherine said coyly as she eyed the younger girl. ‘I love to have my tits played with and sucked, and I love girls and boys to do it.’ He mind told her. Katherine had never thought that before, but before was a fairly distant memory, and it seemed so right, so natural.

“Oh yeah Katherine.” Jenni said, bending down to lick and suck each nipple for a few seconds and feeling Katherine moan loudly as she arched her back.

“Oh fuck! That is so fucking good!” Katherine moaned.

“I’m glad you like it honey, but now its time for hydrotherapy…put this on now.” Jenni said, putting the tiny monokini in Katherine’s hands. Katherine had no qualms about being nude in front of men or women now, and never could remember being averse to it so it was natural and sensual. She slipped the tiny garment on, it barely covered anything, just thin straps of material, slightly wide for her shaved pussy and nipples. Katherine wrapped her hair up into a sloppy bun and looked at herself in the mirror.

“How do I look?” Katherine asked Jenny.

“Mouthwatering.” Jenni said, turning Katherine around and passionately kissing her.

“UUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!” Katherine screamed as a massive orgasm wracked her. ‘Just from kissing this hot little number…wow, I really was repressed.’ Katherine said to herself as she panted and recovered.

“Come on Kath, the water is perfect.”

The hydrotherapy room was sleek and gleaming in white marble as was the rest of the place. Aromatic flowers and the ever-present smell of incense permeated the hot, humid room. There were strobe lights everywhere, pulsing at a specific frequency so as to ensure Katherine’s now highly suggestible mind would be further reduced into jelly. Jenni, immune for these further relatively mild, conditioning methods thanks to her own rigorous mind-fucking months ago, led the pliant, obedient, horny and oh-so-fuckable Katherine to the hydrotherapy room.

“Come on in Kath.” Jenni said sweetly to the older woman, as she turned on a new muzak; this one deeper and more base. Katherine immediately felt her pussy gush as this primal, deep music hit her.

“Hold on sexy.” Jenni smiled as she rubbed copious amounts of a green, pleasant smelling gel all over Katherine’s body. It served to make the coming treatments more effective. The tingling was wonderful for Katherine who sighed and whimpered lightly. “There we go honey, all done.” Jenni cooed as she led Katherine to the edge of the tub and helped her ease into the hot, churning water.

“Mmmmmmm.” Katherine said as she closed her eyes and relaxed. “This is just what I’ve needed.” Katherine said to herself and absently took another cup of tea from Jenni who watched in contained excitement as Katherine gulped it down. Immediately, she began to moan and sway around in the frothy water, running her hands up and down her voluptuous form. “Ohhhh…ohhhh my god this feels so good.”

“It does, doesn’t it Katherine…so warm and tingling, so relaxing. Here, let me let you listen to something other than this boring old music.” With that, Jenni slipped and MP3 with ear buds onto Katherine’s head, which was the only thing above the water. The gel combined with the water was changing the chemical and biological makeup of Katherine’s skin. It was restoring its firm, creamy color, eliminating wrinkles permanently and doing away with varicose veins, freckles, sun spots, moles and other blemishes including the little bit of cellulite on Katherine’s tummy and legs.

The music in the MP3 further compounded the need to obey, surrender and consent to whatever her masters told her. They knew best anyway…didn’t they? Of course, they were the smart ones, the ones who allowed her to feel this amazing. She had more important things to do. She was after all super-hot, a total slutbunny, a fuck doll, a whore. She needed to get out, fuck lots of hot guys and girls, she was a total cougar and cougars had an important job, they had to fuck cubs and girls as well as men and women their own age. They had to wear sexy clothes with expensive jewelry and make-up…so much to do, it wasn’t just good to have a nice, strong master or mistress to think for her, it was imperative! Otherwise she would get worn down and wouldn’t be able to focus on fucking!

Jenni smiled and began to disrobe, putting on a tiny orange thong bikini and walking to a wall phone.

“Master? Its Jenni in Hyrdo Room #2…Katherine is ready for the next treatment.” Jenni said.

Jon Taylor hung up the phone and returned his full attention to Holli as she rocked up and down and every other way on his rock-hard cock. Holli’s make up was a mess, her tight white shirt open letting her awesome tits fall out. The look on her face was pure, angelic bliss. She felt to be the luckiest woman on Earth.

“MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed as another powerful orgasm, her fourth since coming to the office to get her reward, rocked her. She panted and put head on Tayor’s chest; but she didn’t stop fucking him, he was balls deep in her and had had two orgasms so far, but thanks to the new spray, he could have about six or seven orgasms an hour and still be rock hard at the end of it.

Taylor grasped her creamy, soft but firm hips and began thrusting deeper into her, his impressive 8-inch cock probing her cunt at every angle. Finally, he couldn’t contain himself again and he shot a huge load of cum deep into her pussy.

“OOOOHHHHH GGGGGOOOOOODDDDD!!!!” Holli moaned loudly as lucky number 5 rocked her. Whenever a man or woman came in her mouth, pussy or ass, she was to come, no questions, no discussion, and Holli worked hard to be the best little slut she could be…it showed.

“Oh, that was great Holli, I hope this shows the virtue of doing a good job here.” Taylor said at the smiling, exhausted woman who looked at him through half-opened, glazed eyes.

“Oh yes Mr. Taylor, I love working here so much, I’d do anything for the spa.” Holli panted, Taylor’s still rock hard cock still balls deep inside her so that every time he moved a jolt of pleasure rippled through her.

“That’s wonderful honey, now clean me up and get yourself together, you need to get back to work, and be sure to help your friend Kat when her treatment is finished.”

“Yes Mr. Taylor, I can’t wait.” Holli said as she slinked down onto her knees and took Taylor’s cock into her mouth, gobbling it up and slathering it with her saliva. Sucking gently Holli was in total bliss. “Oh I am so lucky…he is such a great boss and lover, I am going to make sure he has the cleanest cock ever!”

After she was finished she got up, stuffed her massive tits into her lacy bra, buttoned her shirt as best she could and adjusted her skirt, stockings and lastly her make-up and hair, which were a mess. She blew Taylor, and the other two owners of the spa kisses and left the main office.

“So, this new one, busty little cougar isn’t she?” Taylor said looking on the video screen of the hydro therapy room as Jenni, now in the water, caressed and massaged Katherine’s body, making the latter moan and thrash in ecstasy.

“Yup. She sure is.” Darius Washington, another owner of the spa said as he watched with increasing interest. He was leafing through a copy of the Robb Report, looking at which model Bentley he was going to buy.

The spa had become a cash cow, the legal treatments really were great, and the exclusive-minded focus meant that word was leaked slowly, making it feel even more exclusive. The wives of more and more of Atlanta’s elites came for legitimate spa services. Of course that was peanuts. In most cases, their ‘modified’ girls were sold for millions to buyers from all over the world. Customized fuckdolls, no need to use force, drugs, or other forms of coercion. Just happy, willing and able women with faces and bodies of goddesses waiting, begging to be fucked by whoever their masters were. Then there were the divorced cougars, with too much money and time on their hands. Women like Holli and soon-to-be Katherine. They gave the spa owners control of their millions and when they moved into the posh condos wholly-owned by the spa, they simply said they wanted a fresh start. But most girls were young and broke. Some were trailer trash and hood rats, others young professionals and suburban princesses. All had to have certain qualities, they had to have the good basics of a hot body and pretty face. The more suggestible the better but it wasn’t really a problem. A few days of treatments would transform the fattest, most stubborn cow into an insanely-hot nymphomaniac.

The spa’s success was a direct result of the three personalities who ran it. Jon Taylor and Darius Washington had met in their graduate studies at MIT. Neither looked the part of science nerds, in fact Taylor looked like a sleaze ball attorney or politician, with expensive suits and business skills of a top executive, while Washington, with tattoos, his 6′5″ muscled black frame looked more like a thug gangsta than a PhD in biochemical engineering. Taylor’s specialty was electronics and neuroscience. In their unlikely friendship, they discovered that their combined expertise could create a program which could bend the will of any person, at least so far. They had the good sense to invest in security, namely giving the US Government some of their technology with which to use against enemies. That meant that the Feds never bothered them.

That left Vince Callgari, the “third musketeer.” He actually did look like a nerd. Blond hair, blue eyes, in decent shape but nothing to gawk at like Washington or Taylor. He dressed as a preppy. And it was for show, to prevent suspicion. The truth was, Callgari was the contact within the underworld. Drug lords and Arab sheiks didn’t put a “sex slave wanted” ad in the paper. And the copious amounts of heroin, opium, meth, ecstasy and LSD the spa needed to mind-fuck their lucky girls during their initial treatments required someone who knew the streets, and Vince did, since he began running errands for the neighborhood mob boss in Queens at the age of eight.

“One of us needs to go down there and pop her cherry.” Taylor said. “And Holli wiped me out. Vince?”

“I’m busy, I think we have a buyer for Tammi and I need to work on that. Besides, I fucked Jenni for two hours this morning.”

“Darius?”

Washington grinned. “Well twist my arm Jon, don’t watch, I’m camera shy.” And the other men laughed.

In addition to the fact that the girls were (normally) very hot and extremely fuckable at the hydro therapy stage, it was an important part of the conditioning to fuck then at this particular stage. The girls needed to associate their master’s pleasure with their own, to understand that if their master wasn’t satisfied, they had failed.

Katherine and Jenni were in the throes of lesbian lust when Washington walked into the room, he quickly shed his clothes and left them on the floor. He smiled at the scene before him.

In the tub, Jenni was sucking and nibbling Katherine’s extremely sensitive nipples and tits which had seemed to grow firmer and more taught, like the rest of her body, a clear indication that the gel had worked.

Katherine ground her pussy under the water into Jenni’s knee. The rumblings of another orgasm, Katherine’s second since entering the hydro room began to cascade over her.

“MMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.” She moaned with Jenni’s lips and tongue firmly sealed on her own in a melting kiss.

“Ohhhhhh Jenni…” Katherine said, her eyes closed and back to Washington. Jenni panted to regain her breath as she smiled at Washington with a lascivious grin. “Ohhhh, I’ve never…never…”

“Never what Kat?” Jenni cooed as she kissed Katherine lightly on the lips.

“Cum…CUM!!! Like that. I love it! I need it! I WANT IT!!!” Katherine shouted, more to herself than Jenni.

“Really Kat? Well now you know why your hot little friend Holli loves working here so much. We get to fuck and suck all day long. You are a hot little MILF you know. But you can’t work here.”

“W-why?” Katherine said in pleading eyes, tears welling up.

“Because you don’t know how to make a man cum.” Jenni said flatly.

“Of course I do, I was married for over twenty years, I’ve made my husband cum plenty of times!”

“Oh poor little Kat,” Jenni cooed. “You need to know all the ways to make a man cum to work here. You need to master the skills honey if you want to have a master. Would you like a master Katherine? Someone to take care of you, no need to worry about money or bills or thinking or making decisions, so you can spend all your time working about how to please him, wearing sexy clothes and underwear? Fucking and sucking until your master is happy? Do you want to make your master happy?”

“Oh god yes! Yes to all of it! I just want to have a master to think for me, to make those hard decisions so I can worry about making him happy!”

“Good honey, if you want to learn, I have a great teacher.” Jenni said and waived at Washington, who walked into the tub which startled Katherine briefly. Of course she might have been startled by his 9″ rock hard cock, she didn’t know.

“See Kat, that’s the problem, when you are in the spa, any man is your master, anyone who works here before you is your master or mistress. And Mister Washington here is one of the owners. I think you might have upset him.” Jenni said.

Katherine looked devastated. “Oh god Mister Washington, I’m soooo sorry, I just want to work here so bad, I didn’t mean to upset you…please give me another chance!”

Washington smiled. “Well Katherine, it doesn’t look good, I’ll be honest, but everyone deserves a second chance right?” He said, eyeing her body, the monokini did nothing to hide it.

“Yes sir- I- I mean master.” Katherine gushed, happy she called him by the correct title. She stood up and seductively turned around in the water, running her hands over her crotch, tummy tits and then her thighs and ass.

“Good girl, that’s a start. I think I might be able to find a few good…positions for you.” Washington said as he looked at her right nipple which had slid out from under the skimpy material.

“What did you have in mind tiger?” Katherine asked seductively, instinctively arching her back a bit and rubbing her hands all over her tits.

“I’ll be creative…now come here slut.” Washington said as he grasped Katherine’s arms and pulled her towards him. She kissed him deeply and all over, rubbing her hands all over his chiseled body. Washington slipped off her monokini and is floated around in the churning water. Washington sat in a special seat in the tub, the water was up to his chest and he pulled Katherine on his lap.

Katherine obeyed the conditioning and grasped his big, tick cock and positioned it at the opening of her drenched pussy. Katherine sighed and closed her eyes. “Sit down bitch, its time you got a real cock in you.” Washington said as he slightly pulled her down onto his throbbing dick.

“Oh!” Katherine squealed in delight as she eased herself down onto the big member. It was much larger than Tom’s and took a while to get used to, but all the drugged cocktails and the injection made here muscles nice and pliable and after a few seconds he was ball-deep inside her. “OOHHH!!! Oh master, oh my god! Fuck me stud, FUCK ME TIGER!!!” Katherine screamed as she rocked back and forth on the hard dick buried in her tight, wet snatch. Katherine was automatically responding to Darius’ much younger age, in her drugged, brainwashed mind, he was a cub, she a cougar, so she was acting according to the limited programming already installed. After the tub, during the various wraps, her programming would really be developed.

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Katherine shook with an orgasm so powerful that her eyes crossed and she slumped into Darius’ chest as he began a hard thrust into her pussy. Katherine was barely conscious, but her brain told her she still had to fuck until her master was satisfied. Katherine began to buck her hips again and came to, thrusting one of her firm 18-year-old-looking tits into Darius’ mouth, which he eagerly began to suck.

Darius lifted her off him which made Katherine whine like a little girl deprived of her favorite toy. Indeed, right now, to Katherine, this magnificent black cock in front of her was her favorite toy. “Turn around you little slutbunny.” Darius grinned.

Katherine quickly did as he asked, which allowed him to grasp her hips again and pull her down onto his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. Darius began to thrust deep and hard into Katherine’s pleading cunt.

“You like that bitch?”

“Oh God! Oh Yes Master! Fuck me! I’ll do whatever you want, just fuck me! PLEASE!” Katherine shouted as Darius lightly pulled her hair from her now-ruined bun.

“Who are you Katherine?” Darius panted, he was close to his first orgasm of the day.

“I’m…I’m…a slut! A whore! I live to fuck my master!”

“Good girl, that’s it. What do you love?” Darius said panting, he would have to come soon, but he had to wait for the sake of conditioning.

“I love to FUCK! I LOVE COCK AND PUSSY! I need to fuck and suck! I need to suck cocks and tits and cunts, I need to drink cum everyday!” Katherine screamed, arching her back.

That was all he needed to hear. “Good little slut Kat, now I’m going to give you your first dose of cum. You want that bitch?”

“Oh yeah…oh god yeah, please master, I’m trying so hard…I’ll be the best little slut here…I’ll do anything you want!” Katherine sobbed.

With that Darius’ cock exploded deep inside her cunt, filling it with a huge load of cum. He emitted a deep guttural moan.

“OOOHHHH Holy FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!” Katherine screamed as she experience the most powerful orgasm of her life. She felt weightless as she passed out and the world went black.

Darius took a minute to recover, but once he had, he gently slid his still rock-hard cock out of the hot, horny MILF and scooped her up into his arms, his cum flowing out of her snatch. Jenni dressed her quickly in a fluffy, terrycloth robe and Darius laid her down on a reclining spa chair. Jenni placed a new MPS program into her ears, this ongoing into specifics of sexual technique and how to make your master cum.

“That bitch is one hot fuck man.” Darius said to Vince on the wall phone. “No, on time definitely, we still need to break her mouth and ass cherries but we can do that later tonight. When she comes to Jenni will start the wraps.” Darius said as he hung up the phone.

“Jenni.” He said authoritatively.

“Yes daddy?” Jenni, still in her bright orange bikini said with eager, submissive eyes. She had been programmed about her various masters’ likes and turn-ons, this was one of Darius’.

“Continue with the various wraps when she comes to, follow procedure. But in the meantime, I want some of that.” Darius said pulling Jenni to him and picking her up so that she wrapped her legs around his waist. They went back to the tub as she bent over the edge, her voluptuous ass in the air.

“What do you want slut?”

“In my ass daddy…PLEASE! I haven’t had it in my ass for so long!”

“How long?”

“Since this morning daddy. This little slutty girl needs you to fuck her ass!”

Darius sloshed up to Jenni’s perfect little bubble butt, which automatically self-lubricated. He gently spread her perfect little cheeks and in one fell swoop, slid then entire length of his cock into Jenni’s ass.

“Aghhh!” Jenni squealed, in shock of the pain but also in pleasure at the 9″ monster buried in her rectum.

Darius slid it in and out, its full length, slowly and powerfully, feeling the young, slutty co-ed squirm and moan in pleasure beneath him. Gradually he picked up his pace slamming his cock deep into her ass.

Jenni moaned and squealed in pure, lustful pleasure. Finally, as Darius neared his second orgasm, he leaned over little Jenni, grasping her big tits and squeezing them as he finally erupted, pumping what felt like a gallon of hot spunk deep inside her.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Jenni screamed in pleasure as a thunderous orgasm washed over her.

Darius pulled out and pulled Jenni to him, her back against his abs and chest. Darius groped and massaged her big tits. Jenni moaned and shuddered in pleasure, her half-conscious mind in a cloud. She was responding to her programming. It felt so good to be treated like a piece of meat, like a dirty slut. Jenni loved it.

“You liked that baby?” Darius asked her in her ear.

“Oh yeah daddy.” Jenni mumbled, her eyes still closed.

Darius looked over at Katherine, who was coming to, rubbing her big tits through the terrycloth robe, her eyes still closed. The black man smiled evilly, this one would fetch a good price.

“Good.” Darius turned the over-sexed little whore to look at him. “Listen, get Katherine into a thermal wrap and start the intense programming. Understand honey?”

“Yes master.” Jenni said coming around from the massive orgasms which had nearly rendered her in a coma.

“Good girl.” Darius said, kissed her soft, pouting lips and left.

Jenni turned to Katherine who was staring into the ceiling with a huge smile on her face.

“How are you feeling Kath?” Jenni cooed, getting on her knees next to the older woman.

“Sooooo good…soooo nice and pretty.” Katherine whispered to herself mainly.

“Good, because now things are going to get even better.” Jenni cooed, caressing Katherine’s super-sensitive breast.

“Mmmmm…really?” Katherine sighed.

“Oh yeah.” Jenni said smiling as she filled another syringe with an almost-black fluid. Jenni sauntered back over to the reclining Katherine and undid her robe, opening it fully and exposing her entire, beautiful body. “I’m going to have to give you another shot Kat, after which you will be a true employee of the spa, and a truly obedient fuckdoll.” With that, Jenni injected the contents of the needle into Katherine’s thigh.

Katherine gasped as her eyes went wide for a brief moment, then she arched her back and became a writhing ball of pure sex, masturbating with total abandon.

“Come on Kath, the wraps and facials are next sexy.” Jenni said as she helped Katherine up and guided her, nude, to the next room.

“Lay down honey.” Jenni said as Kath lay in a deep bathtub with no faucet but with huge jets in the sides. Jenni placed another set of goggles with earbuds on her head and began the program. Meanwhile, she wrapped Katherine, now completely docile except for her mouth which worded ‘obey’ ‘fuck’ and another two dozen words, in a series of cotton sheet strips, like very large bandages. It was tough, Jenni had to move Katherine at several times. Then finally it was done and the tub began to fill with a deep green sludge. It submerged all of Katherine’s body up to her neck and the chemicals and nanotechs, microscopic robots, began to do their fiendish work. The chemicals made her nerve endings all over her body grow and thus increase in sensitivity to sensual stimuli, the nanites began the long process of tucking and nipping parts of her body. In addition, her large C-cups were expanded into DD cups which were free of any sag or droop. The same was true for her ass, which was now a perfect bubble butt. All body hair below her head was permanently removed. All in all, the process took three hours.

All the while, the goggles and earbuds eliminated any traces of resistance or rebellion from her mind. It cemented into her her absolute role as a fuckdoll, an object to be used for others’ pleasure. She would obey. If she obeyed, she would experience pleasure, and the pleasure would be amazing. Throughout the process Katherine came at least five or six more times, but she barely moved. Her poor little mind was drowned in the incense, the muzak, the cum, the nice teas and broth and injections and…and it was too much.

“MMNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!” Katherine moaned as the program ended and she experienced a powerful orgasm.

Jenni drained the tub, removed the goggles and carefully cut away the cloth strips. She helped Katherine to her feet and led the barely conscious MILF to a hot shower to rinse off in.

“Oh my god Kat.” Jenni gasped as she saw Katherine’s new body.

“What is it Jenni?” Katherine cooed, innocently twirling her hair with one hand while sucking the tip of her index finger of the other.

“You are so fucking hot!” Jenni said, trembling at the sexual energy pulsing through her.

“How may I serve you Jenni?” Katherine asked seductively. She was as sure that she must serve and obey any senior employee of the spa as she was that the sun would rise in the East.

“Mmmm, I have an idea you hot little cougar.” Jenni said, standing on her tiptoes to passionately kiss the taller woman. Jenni led Katherine to a soft day bed and quickly removed her tiny bikini. Jenni laid on top of Katherine and the two sensual sluts made out for what seemed to be hours. Jenni moved down to Katherine’s splayed legs where she attacked her glistening cunt with her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of her juices, made possible by the chemicals and nanites.

“Ohhhh! Oh mistress! Oh it feels so gooooood!” Katherine moaned as she experienced a quick, intense orgasm thanks to Jenni’s menstruations. “May I eat your beautiful pussy mistress?” Katherine asked spreading her huge tits so as to see Jenni still gingerly lapping away at Katherine’s pussy. Wordlessly, Jenni straddled Katherine’s head as the older woman began a frenzied assault on the young girl’s snatch. Katherine was enthralled and dedicated to eating the delicious pussy in her face. Jenni bucked and bucked against the MILF’s face nearing orgasm.

“OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK!” Jenni shouted and leaned on the end of the couch.

“You are such a hot little skank now Kat.” She smiled in a hot afterglow.

“Thank you mistress.” Katherine smiled and frigged herself.

“No, no honey, we’re not done yet, we still need to do three more things. Stay here.” Jenni sighed as she walked to the wall phone.

“Master, Kat is ready for her ass to be popped. Yes master.” Jenni said and hung up.

A few minutes later, Katherine was still masturbating, oblivious to Vince who had come in wearing a robe.

“Hey babe.” He said to Katherine who immediately snapped to attention and stood in front of him; arching her back, rubbing her hands across her body, everything a good slut should do. “I like, a facial will make sure the face matches the bod but you are still a fucking knockout.”

Katherine blushed and smiled coyly. “Thank you soooo much master.” She said as she approached him, flung her arms around his neck and crushed her body against his as she kissed him deeply.

Vince parted their kiss and turned Katherine around. “Bend that ass of yours over the end of the couch, I’m popping that ass cherry.”

Katherine giggled. “Oooooooo master, that sounds so hot, I’ve never had a big cock in my ass before.” Katherine said, her asshole automatically lubricating. Katherine bent over the edge of the couch as ordered and spread her legs.

Vince opened his robe, his erect cock poking right at her voluptuous ass. He parted her ass cheeks and rubbed his cockhead against the opening.

“NNNGGGG.” Katherine moaned, it was incredible, the feeling.

“You like that baby?”

“Oooooohhhhhhh yes master, I love it, I NEEEEEEEEEED IT!!!!” Katherine cried as Vince slid his cock deep inside her ass. He thrust in and out at a constant, steady pace for fifteen minutes, during which time Katherine had two small orgasms, her pussy juices covered the end of the couch. Finally, Vince increased his tempo as he felt his own orgasm coming on soon.

“I’m going to come soon bitch, you know what to do right?” Vince panted.

“Yes master!, ooohhhh yeah master!” Katherine cried.

Finally Vince’s cock throbbed, he pulled out in time and Katherine turned to face him and kneeling, opening her mouth and attempting to swallow every drop of his delicious cum.

“Did I do good master?” Katherine looked at Vince, pleadingly.

“It was alright, you’ll get better. I’ll make sure you get a lot of practice.” He said with an arrogant smirk as he helped Katherine stand and quietly left.

Jenni licked the cum off her charge’s sweet face and grasped her hand. “Come on honey, you only have to be primped and fluffed…then you are one of us.”

Katherine smiled dumbly and came hard.

Jenni led Kath, no longer Katherine, to another room, this one actually looked like a normal salon, there was a station for hair and a manicure and pedicure station. A 5′4″ Asian girl stood in a lycra stretch dress next to the manicure station. The girl had a very petite frame, and looked as if she would fall over with her massive DD tits and bubble butt which was perfect. The dress looked like a second, purple skin, which was at least six inches above the knee. The dress was so low cut that Katherine, had she been coherent and not a drugged, brainwashed sex zombie, would be able to see the girl’s nipples when she moved from time to time.

“Kath sweetie, this is Tammi, she is going to give you the rest of your make over. We still have a facial, mani and pedi and haircut for you, how does that sound honey?” Jenni cooed as she lightly pinched Kath’s brand new nipples.

“AAAGGGHHH!” Kath moaned, licking her lips as a thin stream of pussy juice trickled down on the floor below the robe.

“Wow, you are soooooo sexy Kath, I totally cannot wait for you to work here.” Jenni said, leading Kath to the high-backed chair with speakers in the headrest. The speakers played a delightfully, light classical music piece, imbedded with instructions on her possible roles to come; sexy sophisticated older woman, hot beach bimbo; naughty schoolgirl; slutty soccer mom; and bitchy, dominating school teacher.

As Tammi began getting the tools of her trade for the facial, Jenni held a small mask, with a tiny cylinder to Kath’s mouth and nose.

The sticky, wet smelling gas took Kath by surprise for a minute as a deep, distant part of her mind told her none of this was right. “Its okay baby, just breathe this in…that’s right…its time for a nice little nap. You’re sooooo tired Kath…you need your rest. Especially since you and Holli have to hit the clubs this weekend, starting tomorrow night. Relax…relax sexy girl…that’s it…sleeeeeeeeep.” Jenni cooed, holding the mask firmly to Kath with one hand and gently stroking her right breast with the other.

‘She’s right…I have been through a lot. Besides, all of this is sooooo right.’ Kath said to herself and smiling lightly before succumbing to the gas and drifting off into a deep, drugged sleep.

Jenni put the mask away and sauntered up to little Tammi. Jenni, totally nude, caressed Tammi’s face causing the latter to moan audibly. “Make her pretty Tammi-bear, make her perfect.” Jenni said seductively as she squeezed one of Tammi’s mammoth tits.

“Y-y-yeeeeees Jenni.” Tammi moaned.

Jenni smiled and walked sexily towards the back.

Tammi began to apply the same clear green gel to Kath’s face as Jenni had to her body in the hydrotherapy room.

“Mmmmm, you are super hot…Kath is it?” Tammi smiled. Of course Kath was dead to the world.

Tammy placed hot, steaming towels on Kath’s face tightly, but with a small gap for her to breathe from through her nose. Tammi watched intently, ensuring Kath wouldn’t suffocate in her sleep. Kath’s breathing became slightly more labored, but she was still sleeping like a baby.

After thirty minutes, Tammi removed the towels and marveled at the change. Katherine always had a beautiful face, but any signs of aging had been reversed. Of course she still looked like a MILF, but a totally toned and trim one without a single wrinkle.

Katherine began to stir, as if on cue. Tammi went to a phone at her station. “Hello master? Kath is ready for her last…um…sherry?...oh, cherry. I’m sorry master!” Tammi giggled at her stupidity, the former law school student had been shown how important brains were: not at all. She was being sold to a wealthy buyer in Canada for a cool 3.5 million in a few weeks. He wanted her dumped down, which the spa did. She could still be a great stylist, but not much else besides deliciously fuckable.

Tammi lowered the chair into a bed and opened Katherine’s robe completely; Kath lying on it writhing and moaning, still asleep. “…fuckdoll…obey…slut…please give me your cum…ohhhhh…” she mumbled.

Jon Taylor walked into the room wearing slacks and a button-up shirt and liked what he saw. A stunningly beautiful MILF was practically cumming in her sleep as she massaged her clit with one hand and her tits with the other. “Taylor unzipped his fly and fished out his thick 7″ cock and walked over to Kath, whose reclined head was at the perfect level to suck his cock.

“Kath? Can you hear me?” Taylor asked.

“Ohhh, yes master…I hear you…how may I pleasure you?”

Taylor gently rolled her head to her side and opened her mouth. Then he slid his cock into her mouth.

Kath eagerly slurped and sucked the cock, half awake and half asleep, but completely in heat as she sucked and licked his cock, fondling his big, cum-filled balls with her hand. Her conditioning meant she could swallow a cock of any size without any gagging.

“You’re such a great little cocksucker Kath…” Taylor whispered as he felt the rumblings of a powerful orgasm building.

He upped his tempo, sliding the full length in and out of Kath’s sweet mouth until he grabbed the back of her head, thrust his cock deep down her throat and erupted a massive load of cum. Kath bucked a little as her body flooded with intense, orgasmic pleasure; her master came, she came, those were the rules; but she gulped it down in half a dozen huge swallows, her face red and gasping from a lack of air.

Taylor smiled as he watched this latest little slut regain her senses. Finally, Kath looked up at Taylor and pouted. “Did your slutty little whore do good master?” Kath cooed now on her hands and knees.

“Oh yeah baby.” Taylor said, rubbing her tits, back and ass. “Finish up then come back to the main office. You have a lot to do before you start at the spa.”

“Whatever you say master!” Kath squealed. This was the happiest day of her life, she got this wonderful makeover, she was no longer burdened with so many hassles and decisions, and she got to suck and fuck to her heart’s content!

Kath staggered to the nail station and sat down anxiously awaiting the completion of her treatments. He pussy was constantly wet and all the while, the pretty, pretty music filled her head with instructions for her pretty, pretty new life.

Kath had dozed off while Tammi did her nails and hair.

“All done Kath!” Tammi said.

Katherine opened her eyes and sprung up. “Where’s a mirror Tammi?! I have to see!”

“Right here honey!” Tammi gushed as she led Kath to the full length mirror.

“O…M…G!” Kath said eyeing herself in the mirror. Her completely nude form featured blood red nails and lips, dark heavy, but not absurd amounts of make-up and eye shadow. In addition, her hair was a shiny platinum blonde, no more grey streaks. Her tits and ass were perfect, her legs long, lean and without a single blemish. Her tummy was as taught and firm as a woman thirty years her junior; and her face was wrinkle free. “I look so fuckable for my master.” Kath giggled.

“You sure are.” Tammi cooed rubbing her hands up Kath’s back and slipping her hands in front, to squeeze her awesome tits.

Kath sighed and melted into the hot little Asian slut. “Mmmmm Tammi, that feels so good.” Kath moaned.

“Yeah?” Tammi said seductively.

“Oh yeah.”

“Mr. Taylor says he wants you in the back, but I just have to finger-fuck your little pussy.”

“Oh yeah Tammi! I NEED IT!”

Tammi slipped three perfectly manicured fingers into Kath’s waiting, dripping cunt and began a slippery sliding, in and out, of her pussy. The squishing sound of her snatch told them both just how wet she was.

“Oh god! Tammi! That is so awesome!” Katherine moaned like a horny schoolgirl. Her bucking against Tammi’s thrusting fingers driving her close to what had to have been her fiftieth orgasm of the day.

“You like that you horny little slut?” Tammi said rapidly increasing her tempo of thrusting.

“Oh god yes! I’m such a naughty, bad little slut, I need it sooooo bad! Finger fuck me Tammi…I’m…I’m…OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Katherine cried as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. Tammi shuddered with orgasm also as was required by her conditioning.

Katherine slumped to her knees, her pussy drenched and dripping juice on the floor. Katherine instinctively began licking and slurping it off the polished floor. She licked it clean and stood up on wobbling legs.

“Oh, I have to re-do you makeup and hair.” Tammi said with a grin. It only took a few minutes.

Tammi patted Katherine’s naked bubble-butt as she left the room and made her way to the back office of the spa..

“Well, well, well. Who is this awesomely hot little MILF?” Jon Taylor said grinning widely as Katherine sauntered in, completely nude, except for a pair of purple six-inch heels. It was eleven thirty and Darius and Vince had left. Only Holli, wearing similar black heels, stockings and a black thong and Taylor, wearing a terrycloth robe, were in the office. Holli was slumped in a chair, headphones on giving her reinforcement to her commands, her glazed look meant she was soaking up only the instructions and nothing else.

Katherine sat down in Taylor’s lap and kissed him passionately. “I’m whatever you want me to be master.” Katherine said seductively as she gently undid the robe Taylor wore and fished out his rock-hard cock. Katherine easily slid it deep inside her cunt and began a slow grind up and down its length.

“Oooooh master, that feels so fucking good!” Katherine said sobbing out her lust and pleasure. “I love your cock master!”

“How much honey?” Taylor asked, grinning evilly.

“Oh, more than anything baby, I’m yours.”

“Yours for what?”

Katherine stopped fucking for a minute and thought…”Why anything master.” She said matter of factly.

“Good girl! That is the right answer.” Taylor said as he began thrusting into her

Katherine continued rocking on his hard cock for forty more minutes, his ability to control his orgasm was incredible and she had had six orgasms herself. Finally, Taylor grasped her hips and began thrusting very quickly into her until he erupted a massive load of cum into her pussy.

Katherine screamed in pleasure and collapsed into Taylor, in her passed out delirium she continued to gently milk his cock with her pussy muscles.

Taylor smiled, another hot skank for his business. She had to be ready.

TO BE CONTINUED…