The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Salon La Slut

Chapter 2

Jon Taylor awoke gently from a great night’s sleep in the small but plush bedroom suite at the spa, Kath and Holli both slept in his arms, their heads resting on his chest. Taylor looked at both nude, sleeping women, likely having dreams of submissive, obedient, mind-blowing sex; at least they should if his technology worked, and it did…always; and he smiled.

Taylor was a one-third owner of the spa, but, in addition to his PhD in neuroscience, he had a head for business, something which often caused his two partners, Darius and Vince to often defer to his judgment. The fringe benefits, namely building and fucking the hell out of goddess-nymphomaniacs was great, but ultimately Taylor was a cold, calculating businessman, it all depended on the dollars. And now that Kat was fully ensnared thanks to Holli, he had to determine how to maximize their profit-generating potential to the spa. They were both insanely hot, but they were cougars, and therefore, the wealthy buyers typically would opt for younger models. He could have Vince try to find a buyer, or he could use them to obtain new, younger meat. Tammi was already set to go for 3.5 million that left only Tabatha, or Tabbi, as the only stylist for the spa’s more “thorough” makeovers, so he would have to find another.

Maybe he would use Kat and Holli to get more talent, at least give it a try, if worst came to worst, they could be sold, they would probably fetch about 2 million each, maybe a little more for Kat, her 6′ height was a real sales point for clients in Asia and the Middle East in particular.

“Rise and shine my beautiful little MILFs!” Taylor said smiling as he squeezed both women’s firm, smooth asses.

Kat and Holli moaned in pleasure slightly and gradually came to rubbing the sleep out of their eyes.

“How did my babies sleep?”

“Mmmmm, so good master.” Kat said gently kissing Taylor’s face.

“Yeah, I slept soooo good master. How may I serve you?” Holli said, instinctively gently massaging Taylor’s rapidly hardening cock.

“Hmph.” Taylor chuckled. “I have an idea.” With that, Taylor sat up on his knees and playfully pushed Holli on her back, her head pointed at the foot of the bed. Taylor spread her creamy, firm thighs as he quickly slid his throbbing cock into Holli’s drenched and quivering cunt.

“OOOOOHHHHHH!” Holli moaned, all the while Kat massaged her old friend’s huge jugs with one hand, and slip her fingers into her own steamy snatch with the other.

“Kat, sit on your friend’s face, I think she deserves something sweet for all the work she did bringing you to us.” Taylor panted as he thrust deeply into the older woman with powerful thrusts.

“Oh yesssssss master.” Kat hissed, her pussy practically on fire from lust as she straddled Holli’s face and immediately began grinding her pussy into her friend’s eagerly munching and licking mouth. Kat began passionately kissing her master as he rigorously fucked Holli senseless.

Kat and Holli both came several times, their mind-fucked brains lost count quickly, until Taylor finally released a full ball-load of cum into Holli’s well-used snatch. Both women came in thunderous orgasms, both according to their programming.

“Kat, clean up.” Taylor said breathing raggedly.

Kat maneuvered around the semi-conscious Holli and tenderly kissed, licked and sucked the cum and sweet pussy juices off Taylor’s slowly deflating cock.

“Okay girls, here’s the plan for this morning, shower quickly, get ready, Holli, get to work at the desk and Kat, come to the office after Tabbi fixes your outfit and makeup.” Taylor said, kissing both women deeply on the mouth. In a real way, Taylor loved all his girls, part of him was always sad when they were sold off, but such was life…oh well, a two million dollar a month net salary for each of the three partners more than made up for any heartache.

Both girls squealed as they ran to the shower and began a sensual soaping up of each other’s bodies. Taylor figured at least an hour would go by before the two little sluts were washed, dried and fluffed.

* * *

Sure enough, an hour and a half later, both women emerged from the suite, perky, smiling, nude except for their six-inch stiletto pumps and a little wobbly, probably on account of the multiple orgasms each experienced.

Kat made an immediate bee-line to the “Fluffery” area, where Tabbi would work her magic.

Kat traveled in an elevator down for what seemed to be only a few stories, but it was clearly underground.

Kat thought nothing of moving around naked anywhere; though she knew she would be a very bad girl if she did it in public. She found Tabbi sitting looking at a TV screen, swirling with spirals of green and yellow. They looked really familiar, but Kat couldn’t place where from or how. Kat stopped a moment took her vision of Tabbi in. The girl was young, perhaps 20 at best, with large, full D tits and perfect little bubble butt. Her dark, ebony skin contrasted deliciously with the white, skin tight, leather pants and matching leather halter with a neckline so deep the beautiful black girl’s fantastic tits moved slightly within the tight material.

“Hi…you must be Tabbi.” Kat said, instinctively licking her lips.

“Oh!” Tabbi squealed in surprise, then, after eyeing Kat for a second, she smiled wide with half-opened, dreamy-looking eyes continued. “I’m, like totally sorry, I was watching this totally awesome show!” She said was she walked out and grabbed Kat’s hand, leading her to the vanity where a large chair, with the trademark, imbedded speakers played the delightful muzak which had so thoroughly soaked Kat’s, now-obedient little brain, she would miss it if she ever had to go without it, after all, it provided her with such important information, she had learned so much from listening to it all yesterday and last night; how to fuck, the positions, the techniques, the ways to eat pussy and suck cock, how to properly take a cock up the ass, how to act like a proper slutty school girl one minute and a bitchy businesswoman whore the next.

“Mr. Washington’s orders Kat.” Tabbi purred as she held a small mask to Kat’s face. The same sickly sweet gas rocked Kat’s mind, causing her to moan a little and instinctively reach up to remove it, but it was too late, her energy was sapped. Besides, it wasn’t a real fight, it was her most base instinct.

‘Smell’s bad…ohhhhh but it feels sooooo good.’ Kat thought to herself as she breathed in deeply, her nipples becoming rock hard. ‘Besides, if Mr. Washington says so…I…can’t…wait…’ Kat’s head lolled down and Tabbi straightened it.

In his office, Washington watched the monitor intently as a beautiful little red head, Danni, enthusiastically slurped and sucked his cock for his regular morning blowjob. Something about drugging this slutty MILF and fucking her, with and without bondage made him that much more excited. He grinned as his cock head swelled in the girl’s mouth before firing a massive load of hot, yummy cum down her waiting, all-to-eager throat.

Kat awoke after having wonderful dreams of being made to feel so very sleepy by Mr. Washington and then tied up, spanked, chained, fucked, whipped and abused. She shuddered with a small orgasm. “Oh god I want it.” She mumbled.

“Your make up is done honey.” Tabbi said with a smile as she helped Kat up, out of the chair. Kat stood up and wobbled a bit, the residue of the gas still lingering in the back of her mouth. “Come on Kath! I have a ton of great new clothes for you!” Tabbi squeaked.

“Awesome!” Kat yelled, she hadn’t worn clothes since she got her scrumptious new body, and couldn’t wait to try it out. Kat tried on dozens of outfits. All looked great and in the end she had about three dozen stuffed into three large suitcases and they were deposited in her Mercedes SUV, which had been moved from the front parking lot to an enclosed garage in the back of the building.

“Ooooo. You look sooooo hot Kat.” Tabbi said adjusting the tight dark grey jacket which gripped every inch of Kat’s torso. She wore a matching skirt, at least six inches above the knees. Under the jacket was an almost-transparent white silk blouse which was intentionally two sizes too small. Her dark stockings and the lacy black satin garters which held them were visible from below the skirt. In addition, Kat wore dark-rimmed glasses, completely unnecessary and indeed fake, but nonetheless gave her slutty businesswoman look an added degree of hotness. Kat’s hair was done up in a fairly strict bun, but with a few wayward curls to give a sultry look. Lastly, the ubiquitous six-inch stiletto heels adorned her feet.

“Mmmmm.” Kat said running her hands up and down her body. “You did such a great job Tabs!” Kat gushed, as she lightly kissed the young girl’s lips. “When I have more time I will thank you more properly.” Kat said authoritatively, an effect of her conditioning; she was now in the role of the bitchy, slutty alpha MILF, a businesswoman, school teacher or librarian. Kat caressed Tabbi’s face and squeezed one of her tits then sauntered out of the room.

Kat entered the office of the spa. Washington and Taylor were there waiting for her.

“Hi boys.” Kat said raising an eyebrow seductively with her hands on her hips, shifting from one shapely leg to the other. “You guys just going to sit there with hard cocks are you going to let this hot bitch fuck your brains out?”

Taylor and Washington laughed evilly. Katherine, now-Kat, was a full-fledged slut and brainwashed whore belonging exclusively to the spa. Taylor had discussed his idea of using Kat and Holli to ensnare more young girls for shipment with Darius and Vince and they both liked the idea. But there would be more time for that later. The next step was for Kat to go wild for a few days, to really practice her conditioning in the real world and have it seep deeper into her psyche and sub-conscious. Then she would give her life savings to them, including her multi-million Dollar divorce settlement. Then she would sell the house, the proceeds going to the spa of course. Kat and Holli could then be roomies at the condo building owned exclusively by the spa, for all the little slut bunnies until they were sold, or, in the case of “permanents” like (it looked like) them and Jenni and a few others, to live out their days serving the three owners of the spa.

“Katherine honey, its time to submit.” Washington said softly.

Kat’s face immediately slackened, her posture became artificially rigid and her arms fell instantly to her sides.

“Kat?” Taylor asked with an evil grin on his face.

“Yes master.” Kat said flatly and dreamily.

“How are you feeling Katherine?”

“Ohhhhh. Sooooo good master, I’m soooo happy.”

“Good sweetheart. You have a wonderful new life in store for you. We’ve decided to allow you to work here at the spa.”

“Thank you master.” Kat said with adoration in her voice.

“We’re going to fill you in on that next Monday which is your first day, understand?” Taylor asked as Washington chuckled at his friend’s unintended pun.

“Yesss master, your slave can’t wait.” Kat purred.

“I know honey. For now, the next five days, I want you to go home. On Monday, you will decide that you want to sell your home and move into Holli’s condo with her, you will also decide to give full power of attorney to Mr. Washington, Mr. Calligari and I as well as control of your assets. That way you can spend all you precious little attention and brain power on pleasing your masters. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Oh yes master!” Kat said loudly, a thin trickle of pussy juice dripped down her thigh and a thin bead of sweat formed on her forehead, she was burning in passion and would do anything for their approval, for their love.

“But for now…” Taylor and Darius informed Kat of what her “job” was until Monday morning. Kat was to go home and seduce single men as much as possible. Washington would be by that night, so hitting the clubs with Holli as planned would have to wait until tomorrow.

“Do you understand Kat?” Taylor asked.

“Y-yes master.” Kat stammered, breathing huskily.

“Good. When I repeat your trigger phrase, you will revert back to the slutty alpha bitch you were when you came in here. Then you will go home and be a good girl, remembering all the instructions your masters have given you.”

“Yes master.” Kat whispered.

“Katherine honey, its time to submit.”

Kat blinked a few times and lightly shook her head. She then looked at the two younger men and raised her eyebrow again.

“So I guess I don’t get a couple of fat hard cocks right now…hmmm, pity. Well, you buys aren’t getting off that easily anyway.” Kat teased, squeezing her huge right tit. “I’ll be back boys, just wait.” She smiled seductively and blew each a kiss. Kat turned and walked out of the office, swaying her perfect ass the whole way.

“Mission accomplished old buddy.” Darius said to Taylor. “Let’s celebrate.”

“Right on man.” Taylor said smiling and picking up the phone. “Holli, send Tabbi, Jenni and your own hot little ass in here.”

* * *

Kat enjoyed the drive home, she purposely cruised by some of the colleges and getting looks left and right, even within her car. Unfortunately fate conspired to prevent one of the little cubs (or hot little chicks for that matter) to be able to give more than an ogle.

But fate did grant her a wonderful treat as she entered her neighborhood and passed the small private high school where so many of the affluent in this part of Atlanta sent their kids. In the virtually empty parking lot was a cluster of three cars, where four teenaged boys in varsity jackets were standing about.

Kat grinned, her pussy slickened and she knew what her first experience as a new slut would be.

The four boys were oblivious to her approach until she was almost upon them. At which point Katherine had four pairs of horny, adolescent eyes glued to her perfect body. The four boys were in great shape, cut and ripped from the look of them, they were probably seniors, maybe juniors, two white, one black, one Latino. ‘Hmmm, I do embrace diversity.’ Kat said to herself as her pussy began to seriously leak as she envisioned fucking, sucking and jerking all four at once.

“What are you boys doing out here?” Kat said, one eyebrow raised, a hand on her hip as the other one lightly traced a finger up and down the front of her jacket.

“W-we were fixing to go home.” One boy stammered.

‘Probably leaking pre-cum already…horny boys.’ Kat said to herself as she smirked.

“Young gentlemen don’t loiter around parking lots in the evening. School has been out for hours. Don’t you boys have things or girlfriends to…do?”

The boys practically choked on their own saliva. Two crossed their hands in front of their jeans to hide throbbing erections. “We were, um…” One young man, the Latino one said, trailing off as he looked Kat up and down.

“Yes!?” Kat said impatiently, her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second.

“Oh, practice, we were practicing…football.”

“Ohhhhh. Scholar-athletes eh?” Kat said grinning slightly. “You boys live around here?”

“Yes…uh, I mean, yes ma’am.” One of the white kids said.

“Soooo. Scholar athletes…I guess you boys have a lot of stamina? I like to work up a good sweat too.” Kat said stepping closer to the four boys, all of them staring wide-eyed as dark, wet stains of pre-cum grew bigger in their suddenly-much tighter jeans.

“Arch! You see what you four naughty, naughty boys made me do!?” Kat said forcefully after looking at her watch.

“What?” The black kid asked actually a little afraid.

“Well boys, it’s getting dark, and I’m a single woman in a big, dangerous city. Now I have to go home to a big. Empty. Dark house because you four boys decided to loiter and I stopped to help…teach you.” Kat purred the last part.

“We could escort you home.” The blond kid said, suddenly deciding to take this as far is it could theoretically go.

“Hmmmm, four strong, rippled young studs, er…young men to protect me? I could tolerate that.” Kat said looking over her glasses and tapped her perfectly manicured nail against her ruby-red lips. “Let’s go, get in quick. I have things and…people to do.” Kat said gently running her hands on the butts of two young men as they walked in front of her.

The boys practically tackled each other climbing into Kat’s car as Kat sauntered slowly behind them.

“Dude, should we really be doing this? I mean she is fucking hot but what if she’s some psycho or something?” One of the white kids, the brown-haired one said in a hushed tone.

“Shut up Billy!” The black kid said from the front seat. “Do you see her? She wants to fuck us all! I read about older chicks like this, they love young dudes like us, something about their sex drive or something.”

“Yeah A.J., but I don’t think Penthouse Forum is a scholarly source.” The blond kid said with surprising calm. “Besides, the worst thing that happens is we take her home, she turns out to be a mega flirt and we have to walk back to school. If it’s actually something fucked up, we have our cell phones, we can rush her, run out the door and be okay. What if this hot bitch wants to fuck us all?” The blond kid said.

“What are you talking about boys?” Kat said as she entered the car and slid in the driver’s side and eyed the black kid in the passenger side.

“Nothing ma’am, just talking about homework tomorrow.” The Latino kid said, it looked as if he were going to cum in his pants.

“Really?”

“No ma’am.” The blond kid said. “We were discussing what the chances were that you were going to take us to your place and go cannibal on us or something.”

Kat giggled. “Oh tiger, I am definitely going to eat all four of you up…and rest assured boys…I have a tendency to swallow most of what I put in my mouth.” Kat said licking her lips seductively.

“You all buckled up tiger?” Kat looked lasciviously at A.J.

“Yes ma’am.” He stammered.

“Good.” Kat purred as she ran her hand up and down the boy’s leg, brushing his throbbing cock ‘accidentally,’ causing him to moan loudly.

As she pulled her car into the garage, having introduced herself properly to all four boys, Kat was squirming with anticipation. Her poor little pussy and asshole, her big suckable, lickable, fuckable tits, the whole package had gone hours without any attention, even from herself! Kat needed release, and a few hours pumping every ounce of hot cum from these four rock-hard cocks would satisfy her…at least until Mr. Washington showed up. ‘God I hope he makes me nice and sleepy and spanks me as he fucks me…just like in my dreams.’ Kat grinned a sleepy, obedient grin before snapping back into character.

“Alright boys, make yourself at home, I’ll go get you some refreshments.” Kat said as the four boys sat rigidly on her plush, expensive living room sofas.

She returned about five minutes later, a tray with cans of cold beer and chips in a crystal bowl adorned it. She began handing out beers to the boys, when she felt a light pinch of her perfect, tight ass as she bent down, her back turned to the blond kid, who she knew as Jim.

Kat squealed, feigning insult as much as possible and standing up in a huff. “Young man! How dare you!?” She said slightly slapping the teen’s face which shattered his confidence. “I am a proper, Southern lady, how dare you just pinch my ass!?” She said walking up to him, still sitting on the couch and trying to back up in it. “Do you treat all women as pieces of meat? Or just me?” Kat said, standing over him, her legs on either side of his.

“I’m sorry ma’am, I-I-I just, I’m.”

“What? You thought that I’m some slutty cougar just drenched over the thought of riding your hard, throbbing, pulsing…hot cock and those of your three little friends?” Kat said, bending down so that her face was inches from his, her tits practically falling out of her skimpy blouse and jacket. Finally she couldn’t resist herself and straddled the young man and flinging her phony glasses across the room, resting her hangs on his chiseled shoulders. “When you pinch my ass, you have to caress it before and after…don’t you know anything?” She said, placing the boys hands on her tight ass, fully exposed now that her skirt had ridden up. She was also sans panties, they would only get in the way.

Kat crushed her lips on Jim’s, darting her tongue into his mouth and massaging his with hers. Kat turned her head over her shoulder and looked at the other three, staring with dropped jaws and their jeans strained in the crotch. “Are you boys just going to stare like idiots? I’ve got needs boys! Three holes, four of you, that means one can rest while I drain the rest of you.” Kat grinned as she stood, spread her legs wide and bent over at the waist and undid Jim’s fly, fishing out his rock hard cock. Kat slapped her ass and looked over her shoulder again smiling with a predatory look.

“Come on boys…momma will show you how to fuck like real men. You, Carlos, come here, I want that cock of yours deep inside me, NOW!” She yelled as she swallowed Jim’s cock, deep-throating it as she bobbed up and down, gently massaging his swollen balls, very much in need of blissful release.

Carlos didn’t have a lot of experience, indeed none of them did, but he was too turned on to worry about that now, he was too fucking horny, as he grasped Kat’s (he and his friends knew her now as Ms Weston) slender waist and, with her helpful guidance as she slathered the hard cock in her mouth, he slid into her steaming, drenched cunt without any effort. His rational mind shut down, as had Jim’s who were now furiously fucking Kat’s pussy and mouth as their young, hormone addled and sex-obsessed instincts took over.

Almost as soon as they started, both boys came huge loads in Kat’s waiting orifices. “MMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!” Kat rocked in a powerful orgasm as her head became foggy with lust for a moment, swallowing every drop of Jim’s delicious, potent spunk. Carlos was sprawled on the couch and A.J. and Billy were still staring in shock. Kat turned to face them and almost tore off her jacket and blouse, only a tiny, black lace bra contained her massive orbs. Kat reached down and scooped a handful of Carlos’ jizz and hungrily licked her hand clean.

“Jim sweetie? Be a dear and unzip my skirt and unhook my bra?” She said behind her to a panting Jim who quickly complied, kissing her shoulders and neck as he squeezed her huge tits and lightly pinched her nipples. “Mmmmm, Jim, look who’s an eager beaver.” Kat smiled coyly as she turned, kissed the boy passionately and pushed him back into the couch as she sat down next to Carlos gently stroking his cock back to full-mast, which it did virtually instantly.

“A.J., Billy, why aren’t you naked yet? How can I fuck and suck you boys if you don’t help me help you?” Kat said as she gently took Carlos’ cock in her mouth and slowly gave him a sweltering blow job. Kat positioned herself so her perfect ass was in the air and moaned as Carlos caressed her hanging tits.

“Oh man! You guys got to get some of this!” Carlos moaned as the insanely hot cougar enthusiastically sucked his rock-hard cock. He would definitely last at least a little longer than last time he thought as he rubbed her smooth, strong back.

“Fuck it, I’m getting some of that.” A.J. said stripping quickly and half-running behind Kat where he positioned his throbbing cock at the opening of her pussy.

“What are you waiting for tiger? I need that cock of yours.” Kat swooned momentarily raising her head before Carlos pulled it down as a satisfied sigh escaped the blonde’s pretty lips.

A.J. gently slip his cock deep into the MILF’s soppy cunt and began a rigorous fucking of the busty older woman. A.J. was trying to pace himself, but it was a losing battle, her amazing body and her ravenous sexual appetite meant he wasn’t lasting long and shortly after he started, he too began to shoot copious loads of cum deep inside Kat’s increasingly, well-used pussy.

“MMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!” Kat shuddered with another powerful orgasm as the hard cock in her mouth began jutting a geyser of hot cum, which she eagerly swallowed.

Kat laid down, ass up as rested for a moment as did all the boys, except Billy who watched with increasingly blind lust at the smoking-hot cougar on the other couch. Kat eyed the untapped kid with hungry eyes and smiled, her makeup smeared, her hair a mess, sweat covering her body and her mind responding to the extensive programming which would, unknown to her, be continued throughout her association with the spa.

Kat slowly stood up never breaking her gaze with Billy as Jim came up behind her and began groping her giant tits and kissing her neck and shoulders.

“No. Momma’s tired, and one of my guests hasn’t had any fun yet. Little eager beaver, I am a polite host.” Kat said and lightly pushed Jim back onto the couch. As she walked past A.J. and Carlos, both grabbed her ass and legs to which she purred. ‘I love to be treated like a filthy, dirty whore…I NEED to be a piece of meat for these horny studs.” She said to herself as she sauntered over to the naked Billy, a throbbing erection clearly making itself uncomfortable.

“How ‘ya doing baby?” Kat said straddling Billy’s legs and gently stroking his cock with one hand. Kat smiled as Billy, unable to answer moaned and humped his hips into her warm hand. “Momma needs your cum too tiger, but I’ve had such a good fucking from your friends.” Kat said, standing and turning as she expertly guided his rock hard, and leaking cock into her nearly-dripping asshole. “I’m getting tired, you don’t mind if I just sit here on your lap do you?” Kat cooed as she gently bounced up and down on the hard cock probing her anus.

“Oh God! You young studs are just what I’ve needed! I want to fuck you all! Fill my holes you fucking studs!” Kat said as Jim walked up to her and slid his cock into her eager, wet and waiting mouth. “Mpppppfffffff.” Kat moaned as Billy shot a huge load of cum into her ass. But Kat was too busy shuddering with another orgasm and sucking Jim’s cock to really stop bouncing on the young stud’s cock as she began to gently milk it with her ass muscles.

“Stop Ms Weston!” Jim ordered and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Kat gave a look of disappointment. Wasn’t she a good enough little whore? ‘Oh no, what did I do, or not do?’ Kat shouted in her head. “I want that pussy.” Jim said as he pulled her up and picked her up in his arms and carried her into the downstairs bedroom, the other three boys following behind. Jim laid Kat down and rested on top of her, taking her huge tits into his mouth as he ravenously sucked on them, sliding his hard cock into her pussy.

Jim bucked deep inside her for quite a while. “Oh Jimmy!!! That is so fucking good! I need to suck a cock NOW goddamnit!” Kat yelled as she thrashed her head until she felt AJ lower himself towards her head as he slid his rock hard member into her waiting mouth, gently holding her head. “Mmmmmm. So fucking good!” Kat slurped before she gobbled the dick in front of her, squeezing it with her throat muscles as she squeezed Jim’s with her cunt muscles.

Kat briefly popped AJ’s throbbing cock out of her mouth and looked at Billy and Carlos. “Boys, idle hands are the devil’s playground, and idle cocks are mine…I’ve got two hands and you each have a cock…so get the fuck over here!” She hissed with burning passion as she immediately began working Jim’s cock with her pussy and deep-throating AJ’s hard dick.

The other two boys climbed onto the California King bed and knelt on either side of the slutty cougar, when Kat grabbed both their cocks and gently began jacking them off, she shuddered with pleasure. ‘Oh god I’ve needed this!’ She thought. ‘This is what I am designed for, taking four cocks at once! I should ask Mr. Washington what the record at work is!’ She managed to giggle stupidly with the muscular teen’s cock sliding in and out of her steaming mouth.

Kat was determined to maximize her orgasm, she noticed that the longer the stud lasted the harder she came, and when more than one came at the same time, she came even harder. The thought of four cocks cumming at once was too much in and of itself and Kat thrashed with a massive orgasm. That was enough to drive the four horny teenagers over the edge as they all erupted at the same time. AJ pumped what felt like a gallon of his seed into the hot MILF’s mouth, as Jim did the same to her gaping, hot pussy. Carlos and Billy erupted all over her enormous tits and taught, toned tummy.

Kat simply lost it and arched her back in a near back-bridge, as she was wracked with the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her drug and technology altered brain simply couldn’t register the incredible pleasure she was experiencing fast enough and she screamed and thrashed in pure bliss, her pussy actually squirting a copious amount of juice on the ruined bed sheets. Kat slowed her shuddering, as a series of small, afterglow orgasms rocked her. She languidly rubbed the cold, sticky cum all over her DD tits and licked it off her pouty lips, all the while a smile of pure bliss graced her beautiful face as she shuddered slightly several times with mini orgasms which filled her pussy in the afterglow.

“Uh, M-Ms Weston?” AJ said panting, the four boys still surrounding her.

“What baby?” Kat said dreamily, her eyes closed and a giant smile on her face.

“A-are you okay?” He asked nervously, they feared for a minute she had suffered a heart attack or stroke or something from the intensity of the incessant fucking.

Kat smiled and looked at the boy. “Ohhh tiger…I’m more than okay. You four boys gave momma what she needed sooooo badly.” Kat said as she sat up and ran her hand over Billy’s toned torso. “Okay boys, go wait for me downstairs. I have company coming in about three hours.” Kat said kissing Carlos deeply and stroking Jim’s face. “Go on, scoot! I’ll be down in about ten minutes.”

The boys went downstairs, unsure of what to do next.

Kat quickly showered off, she would thoroughly get ready for Darius’ visit after the boys left, but she had to be presentable, all good sluts were presentable. “All good sluts are presentable.” Kat said aloud in a robot tone, her eyes slightly glazing over.

She put on a pair of shoes she had before her spa visit, her nice, new, sexy clothes were still downstairs; a pair of patent red four-inch heels, the sexiest the old Katherine had, and put her hair in a messy, sexy-looking bun, and sauntered down, otherwise naked.

The four boys were clothed now, with looks of lust combined with confusion and uncertainty on their young faces. Kat smirked and sat on the couch across from them. She had her hands on her smooth, creamy thighs which were together. Had she not been completely naked, and not just engaged in a three-hour long fuck session with four high-schoolers, she would look the part of a very proper, middle-aged woman.

“Okay boys, we need to talk. Did you boys have fun?” Kat asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Fuck yeah!” AJ said as the other three nodded furiously.

Kat smiled. “Goooood.” She cooed. “But I need to work on you four boys. You have such young, hard, strong, virile cocks, but you four boys can’t control them. I think you need a good teacher…Do you boys want to learn?” Kat cooed, leaning forward and pushing her huge tits together with her arms.

“Hell yes.” Jim said.

“Good. So then this is how its going to work. Every Saturday afternoon, say…oh…two o’clock, you four boys are going to come over here to…study with me.” Kat hissed the last three words seductively. “I’m going to be moving soon, but I’ll still be in town, you four boys can travel right?”

“Oh yeah.” Carlos said enthusiastically.

“Wonderful. One last thing. I know how much you young studs like to boast and brag about the hot, slutty cougar you fucked with abandon. But you can’t, the last thing I need is your mother or father coming here all pissed off. I do need to maintain some of my privacy boys.” Kat said tracing her finger along her areola, noticing with approval how the four boys watched her finger as if mesmerized by it.

“Do you boys understand me?”

“Yes Ms Weston.” The four echoed, almost in unison.

“Oh, and because I have to get ready, you boys are going to have to walk back to your cars. I trust you don’t have a problem with that?”

“No ma’am.”

Kat smiled mischievously. “And its Kat.”

“What’s Kat?” Billy asked.

“My name stud, its Kat, short for Katherine, but no one calls me Katherine…any more.” She said smiling at the boys.

* * *

She had kissed the boys…deeply goodbye, and pushed them out the door so she could hurry to make things perfect for her master, one of her three, who would be there in less than three hours.

As she hastily, and stark naked began picking up the disheveled living room where the orgy began in earnest, her cell phone, the one the spa gave her and the one she knew never to be without rang. “Always have the phone within easy reach…the way my masters contact me.” Kat mumbled robotically, echoing her programming.

“Hello, this is Katherine, how may I serve you?” She said as a bubbly, bimbo might sound.

“Kat, this is Darius. Katherine honey, its time to submit.”

Katherine stood straight, arching her back slightly, her face relaxed, her left arm fell to her side, the right continued to hold the phone to her ear. “Yes master, how may I serve you?”

“You having a good day honey?”

“Oh! Yes master! I had some new friends over so I’m getting everything ready for you master! Do you need anything?”

“That’s wonderful sweetheart. I figured you might have been a busy girl once you left today so I want to make sure you are cleaned out of any other man’s cum, understand?”

Kat felt her knees go weak whenever one of her masters gave her orders.

“Yessssss master.” Kat hissed.

“Good, the big medicine bag in your new luggage, in there is a nice, specialized douche you little sluts use to clean your used pussies. Also, there is a pill bottle, labeled XJ-403; take one pill before you shower and get cleaned up for me. And I want you dressed as a slutty schoolgirl, understand?”

“Yes master.”

“Good, when I hang up, revert back to yourself, but remember your instructions.”

“Yes master.” Kat said as Washington hung up.

Kat cleaned the house with incredible speed, she washed the sheets, though she feared they may not be dry in time. However she had five other bedrooms, one with a four post king-sized bed. ‘God…that would be so perfect for Master to tie me up on and fuck me senseless!’ Kat thought as she slipped her fingers into her pussy, stroking her tits with her other hand until she quivered with a small orgasm and immediately got back to work.

The house was ready, now she just needed to clean and primp herself, she had about an hour and half. “God, so little time!” Kat said as she rummaged through her suitcases, picking out her outfit for her master and the medicine case. Inside, among the massive amounts of top-of-the-line make up, hair and skin care products and everything else a busy slut on the go needed was the douche and the pills. The pills were black and Kat slipped one into her mouth without hesitating ‘if Master says to take it, it could only be good for me.’ She said to herself.

Suddenly the intense warm pleasure in her bowels surged as Kat moaned audibly and she had to lean on the wall briefly. Kat ran to the bathroom as fast as she could and evacuated her bowels suddenly, the release of so much cum and shit rubbing against her anus and rectum drove her to orgasm as she sat on the toilet. “OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!” She screamed and slumped back on the toilet panting. ‘C-can’t…wait…master coming…need his cock!’ Her brainwashed, orgasm wracked brain told her as she slowly got up, grabbed her various shower products and stumbled into the shower.

* * *

Kat sat on the couch as the minutes passed insufferably slowly. She was sans bra and panties, wearing white thigh-highs, black patent, open-toed six-inch stilettos. Her tiny red plaid skirt and white cotton shirt, stretched across her awesome rack left nothing to the imagination as her midriff was completely exposed with the shirt tails tied under her tits. Kat’s stunning blonde hair was tied in a sexy pony tail as her ubiquitous fake glasses adorned her pretty, whoreishly made-up face.

Kat slid her thighs together in heated anticipation, her pussy was drenched at the thought of her beloved master giving her all of his 9 inches. Kat had been programmed to know the likes and fantasies of Darius, Jon and Vince, her “Three Musketeers,” her three masters. But still, she was so worried she wouldn’t be perfect for him that her sex-addled mind thought about all the possibilities.

Finally an authoritative knock at the door snapped her out of her day dreams.

Kat trotted as best she could to the front door and opened it to Darius Washington, the one-third owner of the spa. Kat’s pussy gushed at the sight of her ripped, black master and all the things she wanted him to do to her.

Darius walked in grasping Kat’s hand and tugging her after him. He spun her around and ground her into him crushing her full, pouty lips against his.

Washington enjoyed this slut in particular, as she whimpered lightly while she massaged her tongue with his and he caressed and squeezed her perfect ass.

Finally he broke the kiss and looked around the house, all the while Kat gazed adoringly at him. “Nice place.”

“Thank you master soooo much! I tried to make the house perfect for you mas-“ Kat gushed, to be cut off by Washington, as he placed his index finger gently on the busty older woman’s red lips.

“Shush. Looks great, so do you. Now make me a scotch on the rocks. I have to get my bags from my car. I’m going to have a lot of fun with you Katherine.” He said kissing her again passionately and squeezing her left tit.

Kat squealed in delight. She could be the sole slave of her master, and he could focus all his sexual energy on her. Katherine went to her bar and began to pour the brown liquid into a glass and added ice. She placed it on a silver tray and sauntered in, like a slutty cocktail waitress.

Washington was already sitting on a couch, the tent in his jeans looking oh-so-delicious to Kat as she handed him the drink, bending at the waist with the feet together to push her slutty bubble butt out and give her master an excellent view of her massive udders.

Washington took the drink and began opening a small satchel case as Kat knelt on the floor, gazing adoringly at her big, black lord. “May I get you anything else master?” She pouted, her schoolgirl role acting on her every word, mannerism and thought.

“Yeah, your pussy on my cock. Straddle me little girl.”

“Oooooh. Yes daddy.” Kat cooed as she straddled Washington and slipped his big, meaty cock from his pants and slid it into her gaping, steamy cunt effortlessly. Kat instinctively began to ride the thick member inside her, but Washington stopped her as he filled a syringe with a opaque, green fluid.

“Katherine, tell me about the dreams you had about me.” Washington smiled.

Kat giggled and rubbed her tits through her tiny white shirt. “Well…I just had all these wonderful dreams about my big, strong daddy giving his little girl nice medicines that would make her nice and sleepy. Then daddy tied me up and spanked his bad little girl while he fucked her soooooo hard.” Kat cooed as she licked her lips and her pussy, filled with hot man-meat, gushed pussy juice.

“That sounds like a nice dream Kat.”

“Mmmmm. Ohhhhh daddy, it’s the best I’ve ever had.”

“This is a very special medicine Katherine. It makes you nice and sleepy, but you can’t sleep, and the sleepier you get, the hornier you get. And the more you come, the sleepier you get…fun huh baby girl?” Washington grinned evilly as he gently thrust his hard cock into Kat, who mindlessly began rocking back and forth on his cock moaning loudly. “You want daddy to take care of his baby?”

“Oh yeah daddy! Make this bad little girl your fuck doll, make her nice and sleepy and horny!” Kat yelled, bucking out a powerful orgasm.

“Hold still baby, daddy’s going to take really nice care of you.” Washington said as he deftly and gently slid he needle into Kat’s unresisting, creamy thigh.

Kat flung her head back, gasping loudly as she shook with a powerful orgasm, all the while her reaction speed was greatly reduced, her sense dulled and her eyelids grew very heavy. She felt deliciously languid as she moaned and stretched slowly bucking against Washington’s still-rock hard cock, thanks to his use of the new experimental spray he Taylor and Calligari were about to market to their underworld clients. It could keep a man hard and coming indefinitely through about a two hour period.

Washington held Kat to him, afraid she might fall back on the coffee table as he bounced her up and down on his stiff rod, her pussy squishing with the sound of her copious juices and Washington’s generous loads of cum.

“You like that baby girl? You like the way your daddy fucks the hell out of you? You want more bitch?” Washington moaned as his tempo increased, he neared another orgasm.

“Yessssss Daddyyyyyyy.” Kat said dreamily, her eyes closed. “OOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!” She screamed as her big, sexy, domineering daddy/master unloaded what felt to be a gallon of cum deep in her pussy, Kat’s orgasm was mind blowing, particularly on her sleepy little brain and she slumped into Washington who continued to pump his cock deep inside her, eliciting deep, guttural moans of pure pleasure and lust from the busty, slutty, drugged-to-the-gills MILF impaled on his thick tool.

“Oh yeah! Baby! You are daddy’s girl now.” Washington said as he slowed and slid Kat off him, sitting her next to him as she went to his bag.

Kat was never really asleep, but she was in a drug-induced delirium, an unmentioned side-effect of the drug was a hallucinogenic effect, playing images of the user’s most recent vivid memories. Kat had visions of being hosed down with spray cannons of cum from her four football boys, being fucked nearly to death by Washington and kissing Taylor’s lips and cock with abandon. When Kat opened her eyes, she was wearing a black leather bustier, sans panties and no bra. Her shiny platinum hair was done up in a strict bun, wearing dark hose and six-inch black stiletto heeled-boots. She was tied to a huge wooden chair, restrained at the neck, wrists and ankles.

“Well, well, well. My hot little slut is awake.” Washington cooed as he caressed Kats body in the chair. Causing her to moan and thrash against her bonds in ecstasy. “I guess after orgasm number nine you do fall asleep.” Washington said smiling.

“How may I serve you master?” Kat said sleepily as she looked adoringly at her master.

Washington, nude took out a riding crop and swatted the end of it over Katherine’s sensitive tits, causing her to moan and buck as the pleasure quickly became overwhelming. There wasn’t really much pain, just enough force to leave light red marks on Kat’s perfect, creamy skin. Washington continued his assault, moving from her tits to her tummy and her legs. Finally he grabbed Kats head and crushed his lips against hers for a sweltering, erotically-charged kiss.

“NNNNGGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” Kat moaned as her pussy gushed ejaculate and her mind became further clouded by another orgasm.

Washington smiled and released Kat, tossing her into the four post bed where he rolled her onto her tummy and pulled her perfect ass up.

“You want my cock in your ass honey?”

“Oh! Yes Daddy! Fuck your slutty little girl, ram her ass! I NEED IT!!!” Kat screamed.

Washington smiled and slid all 9″ of his cock deep into her ass, beginning a steady, thorough ass-fuck of the slutty cougar. Washington kept his tempo up for twenty minutes, Kat was barely conscious, having cum twice since the butt-fuck started. Finally, Washington couldn’t hold back, and shot a huge load of cum deep in the MILF’s ass.

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SSSHHHHHIIIIIITTTTT!!!!” Kat screamed as a powerful orgasm rocked her as her eyes crossed, her brain became jelly and she passed out for a nice long nap.

Washington smiled evilly at the vision before him, a deeply sleeping, heavily drugged sex goddess totally under their control. Washington gently rolled Kat onto her side and he did the same, spooning with her and sliding his still rock hard cock into her slick, well-used pussy. Kat moaned and twitched in her sleep, and the two slumbered until eh late morning hours.

* * *

The next day Kat awoke and dutifully woke her master with a morning blowjob. Then she prepared him breakfast and changed into one of her new bikinis, she was going to spend some time by her pool, at least until Holli came over so that could hit the clubs and pick up some more dick, dick she was already starting to crave, like some over-sexed slut junkie.

Washington rubbed a clear lotion all over Kat’s body to eliminate any red marks from his spankings. He took her to the shower, where she meticulously cleaned her master, particularly his cock and balls, with her mouth, pussy and ass. “You’re a good girl Kat.” Washington said, to which Kat’s face lit up with joy at receiving a kind word from her master.

“Thank you master.” She said adorningly.

Washington smiled. “Get ready for Holli, and I’ll see you bright and early at the spa on Monday.” He said, pulling her to him and kissing her passionately.

“Yes master, your little whore can’t wait.” Kat said beaming.