The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Salon La Slut

Chapter 3

Shawna awoke in her single bed, her head throbbing. ‘Too much partying last night.’ She thought as she stumbled out of her portion of the dilapidated trailer she shared with her older brother who was passed out on the filthy sofa. Shawna used the toilet, which was broken again. She grabbed a handful of chips and a beer and quietly returned to her room where she opened a small baggie and snorted its contents of white metallic-looking powder. She closed her eyes and held her breath. “Much better.” She said to herself as she put on a skimpy pair of cutoff denim shorts and tight t-shirt which said ‘Princess’ emblazoned on the front. She had to be on time for work, it was the best-paying job she had ever had!

Shawna was 17, with what could be a beautiful head of red hair (if she washed it regularly); cute ass, long legs and adorable B cup tits which defied gravity. She was in every since of the word trailer trash, her mother was dead, her father was in prison and she and her brother had been in and out of foster care for years. His drug habit had become hers four years ago. Shawna had been able to use her physical assets to her advantage to get fast cash and a hit here and there and because of that, she had done about everything there was to do sexually.

She took the bus to one of Atlanta’s most prestigious neighborhoods, the location of her ‘employers’ James and Laura McKinzie. As she walked up to the door of the palatial mansion, she thought about the past two months and how her life had changed.

She had originally gone door to door looking for work, doing whatever, mainly cleaning houses and other odd jobs. James had been enthusiastic about hiring her for $10.00 an hour, cash. Laura on the other hand had no interest in the trashy teen being in her house. Only the purchase of a new diamond bracelet changed Laura’s mind. James was one of the country’s biggest financial players; he was about 64, not bad looking, a little pudgy, balding and worth tens of billions of Dollars. Laura was a plump heifer, at least 200 pounds when Shawna met her, but with a beautiful face. She was about twenty years James’ junior, his second wife.

It hadn’t been long before Shawna found herself bent over James’ desk, his cock buried deeply in her young pussy. James paid her a lot more than $10.00 an hour after that, and Shawna loved it. He told her he loved her and would be divorcing his wife. Shawna stupidly bought into it, and ever since, she had been his personal teenie whore for a few hundred dollars a week.

Then Laura went to one of Atlanta’s newest and its most exclusive spas. Shawna couldn’t believe her eyes at the woman who opened the door that Monday. Laura’s 200+ lbs. body was easily 130 lbs., her face still beautiful, but her tits and ass were to die for, at least a DD and legs that wouldn’t quit. The older woman’s salt and pepper hair was now a deep, shiny, coal black. But what was even more noticeable, was her personality. No longer a prude bitch, she was totally obedient to her husband, almost slavish. James began fucking Shawna in plain sight of his wife who not only didn’t seem to mind, but began touching herself and rubbing her massive tits and fingering her soaked pussy. Finally, the three were going to bed regularly. Shawna had kissed girls before, and even eaten pussy once when she was desperately seeking a fix, but Laura’s sexual appetite was voracious and Shawna had forced herself to indulge the older woman’s lustful wants, and more importantly, her husband’s.

It was a good job Shawna said to herself, and it wasn’t like she had a lot of options. But good job or not, she hated it; fucking and sucking two old-assed senior citizens, she wanted to marry James for his money and then divorce him along with half. She had seen that done on TV. She fished out her key and entered the enormous home. Immediately, the sounds of moaning and dirty talk could be heard coming from James’ office. Shawna smiled and began cleaning the kitchen.

* * *

James emerged from the living room tucking his shirt tail into his slacks and walked up behind Shawna, pinching her ass and eliciting a squeal..

“Darlin’ I have a nice little treat for ‘ya.” He said rubbing her shoulders which quickly then moved to her tits.

“What’s that baby?” Shawna asked faking a smile.

“Make over, at the same spa Laura goes to.”

“You’ll just love it honey. It’s the best.” Laura said coming into the kitchen wearing her bra and soaked panties and nothing else, her half-opened, glazed eyes and red face told everyone how hard and well she had been fucked. She then kissed James on the cheek and sauntered off into the house.

“When are you leav’n her? I thought you wanted to be with me!?” Shawna whispered.

James smiled calmly and reached into a drawer and showed Shawna the papers with ‘Divorce’ plastered across them. “Lets get back from the spa and I’ll tell her, and you and I can be together forever.”

“Oh baby, that’s so awesome!” Shawna gushed hugging the older man tightly, and unable to see the evil grin gracing his face…

* * *

The three rode to Spa Royale together in James’ Bentley, Laura listening to ear buds playing a “special music selection” of the spa which helped the relaxation process. She was dressed in a tiny baby T-shirt which showed of her perfectly toned tummy and whose tits threatened to burst out every time she breathed, a pair of designer jeans which looked painted on, and a pair of slutty platform sandals.

Shawna sat in the back thinking of all the nice new things she would buy once she married James…James had his mind on other things.

“Laura honey, we’re here.” James said gently as he removed the earbuds from his wife’s head.

“Huh?” Laura said dreamily, her eyes glazed over and half opened.

“Come on girls, you have appointments!” James said as the two women exited the car with him.

The trio walked in and Shawna was immediately struck by the sleek design of the interior, shiny marble and glass, plus delightful music and a nice smelling air freshener or something like that. It was probably the second fanciest place she had ever been in other than the McKinzie house.

“Hi Mr. McKinzie!” A beautiful red head squealed from behind the main desk and bounced around to hug him and Laura. She wore a skin-tight black bodysuit with stiletto boots, her body was amazing, and her petite frame sported D cup tits which looked all the bigger due to her small stature.

“Hi there Dannielle.” James said, “accidentally” squeezing her round, perfectly shaped tear-drop shaped ass.

The girl giggled. “Now Mr. McKinzie, I told you, call me Danni.” She squeaked with a big, stupid grin, focusing her attention to Laura who gently swayed on her long legs, listening to the nice, gentle muzak. “Miss Laura…you look sooooooo…yummy.” Danni said tracing a finger around the older woman’s exposed midriff.

“Thank you sweetie. We brought a little friend.” Laura said huskily, arousal burning in her eyes.

“Oh yeah! You must be Shawna! It’s like so good to meet you! Are you ready for like the best makeover of your life?” Danni gushed.

“Uh…sure.” Shawna said, a little thrown off. ‘Still, she is really fucking hot…if I had a mind to eat pussy…’ Shawna thought and quickly put it out of her mind. ‘I ain’t no lesbian! Once Mr. McKinzie leaves Laura I won’t need to do any more of that shit.’ She thought to herself as she subconsciously began enjoying the soft spa music again.

“Great! Jenni will be here in like five minutes, just have a seat. Mr. McKinzie, Miss Laura, follow me.” Danni said and sauntered, in front of the couple towards a door marked “Authorized Personnel Only.’

* * *

“I can’t do it master!” Tabbi said, frustrated as she tried to touch her elbows together behind her back, her skin-tight white tank-top threatening to explode.

“Practice makes perfect Tabs.” Vince Calligari smiled as he watched. What good was building perfect sex goddesses and selling (most of them) for millions of dollars each if you couldn’t get a laugh or two from life.

“Vince, stop teasing her, she’s going to break something.” Jon Taylor said smiling, looking up from files one of his two new “talent scouts,” Kat (formerly Katherine) had given him regarding a new batch of prospective girls for programming, modification and sale. The voluptuous, 49-year-old blonde MILF sat on his lap, nude, save a black thong, stockings and fuck-me-heels, kissing his cheek and massaging his hard cock jutting through his opened fly with a face of pure subservience.

“I can’t help it man, she’s too adorable.” Vince laughed.

“She is pretty cute when she does that Jon.” Darius Washington, the third owner of the spa said watching a new acquisition-to-be, a young Latina laid in a large tub, wrapped in wide cloth strips and submerged up to her chin in thick green glup, all the while a bulky set of goggles and attached earbuds blasted her, by now, hypnotized, drugged and generally mind-fucked brain with her final main portion of programming.

James McKinzie and his wife, accompanied by Danni walked.

“Hey boys, how’s business treat’n ‘ya?” James said smiling.

“Can’t complain.” Washington said smiling as the two shook hands and looked at Tabbi still trying to comply with her master’s instructions.

“Now that’s just a shame. Shouldn’t one of you young guys be enjoy’n her a little more?” James said.

“Well you have a point. You’re our guest, you want to enjoy her?” Vince said, tossing a small nasal inhaler bottle of the new “spray” to James who looked at it uncertainly.

“What’s this?”

“Let’s just say it’s the Energizer Bunny for your…you know. A squirt or two will keep you going and going and going for hours.” Washington said.

“You boys are the smart ones, even if you are Yankees.” McKinzie laughed as he took the bottle and Tabbi’s hand and led her to one of the plush “guest” suites of the spa. “Well, I better get an OK from my better half.” James said as he looked at his wife, already being groped, fondled, licked and kissed by Kat and Danni. Her shirt had been discarded long ago and her jeans were well on their way to being around her ankles.

“’Scuse me girls.” James said, groping Kat’s firm ass absent-mindedly. “Honey, I’m going to go fuck Tabbi for a couple of hours; you mind?”

“OHHHH! Oh GOOOOD! No darlin’ you deserve a nice time for tak’n me here and wait’n…OOOHHHH!!” Laura screamed as an orgasm wracked her, Danni having focused her attention, and tongue, on Laura’s bald snatch, driving it home in powerful thrusts, and eliciting the crushing orgasm she was hoping for.

“Thanks sweetie. And make sure you thank all three of the boys here for work’n so hard to make you nice and pretty again.”

“Mmmmhhhmmmm.” Laura moaned, her lips tightly sealed around Kat’s left nipple as three of her fingers slid deeply and slowly in and out of the slutty blonde’s steaming pussy.

* * *

Having dropped out of school at 12, reading was never a strong skill of Shawna’s, so the magazines the spa had in its waiting room were a little beyond her intellectual capacities, still no one had ever wanted her for more than anything than her young body, starting with her father…’sick bastard’ Shawna thought as she looked at the pictures in a copy of Vogue.

“Shawna?” A buxom blonde, probably Laura’s age, with massive tits and a perfect ass said smiling sweetly as she came up to the teenaged junkie.

“Yeah?”

“Hi! I’m Holli! I’m going to start your makeover today okay?”

“Uh…sure.” Shawna said hesitantly. “Where’s Mister McKinzie and Laura?”

“Oh! He’s meeting with the owners, she’s getting her treatments right now, a full body massage from two of our very best therapists. Its okay sweetie, they’re going to be here when you’re done, and I promise, I don’t bite.” Holli cooed the last three words which Shawna didn’t pick up on. “Come with me Shawna…Holli will take care of you.” The MILF said sweetly, but with a tone of authority.

“Okay, if you say so.” Shawna said and smiled dumbly. It was getting harder to think, she must be needing another fix…odd, she normally wouldn’t start jonesing for a hit for about eight more hours, but it was what it was. ‘It is nice here, everybody is soooo friendly and helpful.’ Shawna thought as she took Holli’s outstretched hand and followed the seductive older woman down to a room labeled “Aromatherapy.”

The smells inside the room almost made Shawna faint and cum at the same time, as her pussy began seriously leaking. She couldn’t place the smell, kind of like cinnamon or some other spice for cookies, but it was different…so nice…soooooo nice. Shawna smiled vacantly as she sat on a spa chair which immediately set to recline her, embedded speakers began playing some music which Shawna really liked. It was so relaxing. “Soooooo nice.” Shawna mumbled to herself.

“What honey?” Holli said smiling knowingly.

“Nuth’n” Shawna said looking forward.

Holli leaned in close to the slutty teen and whispered to her. “You want to get high baby?” The owners and then the “employees” of the spa had been informed of Shawna’s special “needs” by James prior to her visit…she was doomed the second she set foot in the spa.

“Huh?”

“Come on! Be wicked! I know you like a little taste too. I’ve got some stuff that will blow your mind, then you will totally love your makeover.” Holli said as she pulled out a tiny tube filled with a pink powder which she began arranging into lines onto a small mirror.

“What is it?” Shawna asked looking up at Holli and then back down at the increasingly tantalizing powder, the young girl instinctively licked her lips.

“Its heaven Shawna.” Holli said, handing the mirror and a rolled $100 bill to her which Shawna took and expertly snorted up, deep into her sinuses.

“UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Shawna Moaned and gasped, a wet spot visibly appearing in her tight daisy duke cutoffs. She panted and gyrated her hips , her eyes closed as pretty, bright colors exploded in her drugged little brain, all the while the muzak began the process of breaking down her adolescent persona and resistance.

Holli sensually rubbed her hands all over the drugged tart’s nubile and pert breasts, causing Shawna to moan and thrash all the more.

“Time to loose those tight clothes Shawna.” Holli whispered in her ear. As she cut off her t-shirt and shorts, throwing them in the trash knowing the girl would never be going back to her old life again.

“MMMHHHMMMM.” Shawna moaned deeply, her eyes slammed shut.

“Is she ready?” Jenni cooed from the door.

“Yes mistress.” Holli said adoringly as she knelt before the younger, petite woman who stroked her face and hair, eliciting a moan of pleasure.

“Good Girl Holli. Wow! Nothing to fix on her, just make her ass and tits bigger, but they already are close to perfect.” Jenni said looking at the unconscious girl. She turned her attention to Holli who she beckoned to stand. “Holli, go back to helping Kat with more prospects, your last two are just perfect, our masters are very happy at the prices they fetched.”

Holli shuddered with pleasure from the praise.

Jenni smiled. “Hopefully you and I can cuddle tonight at the condo, you always eat my pussy soooooo good you slutty cougar.”

“Kat’s four football players are coming over.” Holli said, her eyes adoringly locked onto Jenni’s until she had what was to her dumbed down brain the greatest idea ever. “Jenni, you should totally come over, they can cum all night, we never get enough and neither do they.”

“Hmmmm. Four hot boys and my two hot MILFs…that sounds fun Holli. I’ll be there.” Jenni purred, kissed the hot cougar and swatted her ass as she trotted out of the room.

“Now little one…what is Jenni going to do with you?” Jenni cooed as she poured a strong-smelling oil, labeled ‘A-204-c9’ all over Shawna’s nubile form, causing her to moan deeply and arch her back deeply as she rubbed her hands (and the oil) all over her B cups and tummy, moving down to her neatly-shaved pussy. Shawna unconsciously rubbed more and more oil into her pussy, making the addictive and mind-altering chemicals in it enter her system easier through her womb. The oil entered her bloodstream and rocked straight to her drugged, little brain; causing her to experience one of the most powerful orgasms ever as the drugs worked their evil magic on the hapless teen-junkie.

“AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!!!!” Shawna screamed as her pussy clenched around her fingers and shot streams of pussy juice all over her recliner chair. Shawna slumped back, completely dead to the world, only her slow, deep, ragged breathing and the gentle fluttering of her eyes, evidence of the speakers’ continued assault on the young girl’s already weak subconscious.

Jenni smiled seductively as she loaded a syringe with a clear, but yellow liquid and injected Shawna’s thigh, as soon as her vein was pricked, the slutty teen unconsciously screamed in pleasure, as another mind-shattering orgasm rocked her body.

Jenni then returned her attention to the oils. Girls like Shawna, already benefited by their youth, didn’t need the extensive body modification as older women like Holli or Laura, or even young women Jenni and Tabbi’s age. “Mmmmmm, you’re just perfect.” Jenni cooed as she applied a number of different oils to Shawna’s slumbering body. The injection was not only a powerful drug, designed to destroy any remaining resistance, as well as curing her meth and coke addictions. It also contained a few thousand nanites, the microscopic machines were designed really as preventative maintenance, as opposed to actively repairing what time, age and abuse caused to older women.

Jenni inserted a pair of earbuds into Shawna’s ears, the ensuing muzak contained instructions on Shawna’s new life, how to be the perfect little girl for her new mommy and daddy, how to cook and clean the house and exercise, as a little girl needs to do her chores. In addition, Shawna was told how much she loved to be kissed, and hugged by her strong daddy, and to kiss him, all over, especially on his lips and his cock, his big hard cock which made his little baby girl feel oh-so-good. Shawna heard James’ voice echo in her jellified mind, telling her how good a girl she was, how important it was to obey daddy and give love to her mommy too.

“Daddy…obey…cock…good girl…mommy…” Shawna mumbled in her sleep, moaning lightly and gyrating her hips into the air a bit. For her part, Shawna was lost in a wonderful world of drugged ecstasy as her pitiful little brain was sloshed about in wave after wave of warm pink goo. It made her soooooo happy. Soooo tired and sooooo willing to obey, obey anyone really, but especially James…her big strong Daddy. After all, he knew best didn’t he?

Jenni smiled. She took delight in subduing other women, women of all ages. As the first truly successful acquisition of the spa, she was in a higher place of authority than the others, and she relished it.

About an hour and a half after the program started, it ended, and Shawna experience a powerful orgasm.

“Wake up Shawna-belle.” Jenni cooed as she caressed Shawna’s sleeping face.

“Mmmmm.” Shawna moaned as her blue eyes fluttered open.

“How are you feeling baby?” Jenni asked, smiling and kissing the girl on her lips.

“Good.” Shawna said seductively, with a faux-innocent look. “Can I see my daddy now?” Shawna said running her hands over her body to entertain and turn on Jenni who watched with rapt attention.

“Not yet sweetheart. Daddy needs his little girl primped and fluffed a little more. I have a nice, special bath for you. You’ll love it.” Jenni said helping Shawna up and kissing the young slut on her mouth, a kiss which the slutty teen eagerly responded to.

* * *

“UUUNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!” Tabbi cried out in ecstasy as she sobbed out another powerful orgasm, rocking quickly on James’ stiff cock, as he shot another geyser of cum deep into the hot black slut’s steaming cunt.

“Mr. McKinzie?” Kat said opening the door slightly and sauntering in. She was dressed now…barely, in a skin-tight black dress with matching six-inch heels.

“Yes darl’n.” James said panting, as the nubile Tabbi began instinctively cleaning off his cock and crotch with her tongue.

“Mr. Taylor said your daughter would be ready in about two hours.” She purred, squeezing her right tit at the scene of lust before her.

“Okay. I know how important it is that I’m ready. I guess I’d better take a break Tabbi honey.”

Tabbi pouted a little and stood up helping the older man rise, he dressed and stuffed his still-hard cock into his pants. James kissed the young girl passionately and walked out of the suite into the offices of the owners where he smiled as his hot, bimbo-fied wife was being spit-roasted on a large sofa bed by Washington and Vince.

“That slutty girl of mine…can’t help but love her.” He said as he sat at Jon Taylor’s desk as they were served refreshments and chatted about a number of things, James anxiously awaiting the completion of his “little girl” and smiling at the sounds of his wife of fifteen years screaming out an orgasm for the umpteeth time that day.

* * *

“Lay in the tub sweetheart.” Jenni smiled as Shawna did as she was told. Jenni prepared another injection, this time with the same black liquid she had administered to Kat, indeed all the spa’s acquisitions, a few weeks previously. She gently and deftly slipped the tip into Shawna’s creamy thigh, flooding her decimated system with yet another powerful cocktail of heroin, LSD and other more designed drugs to facilitate the final phase of her conditioning. This was arguably the most fun and the most important element of the conditioning process. It taught her how to perform all the varied, extreme and perverse sexual acts a good little girl was expected to do for her mommy and daddy, and anyone they directed.

Shawna’s poor, abused little pleasure receptors were instantly overwhelmed and she moaned in exquisite pleasure as she thrashed in another mind-blowing orgasm, then lapsed into semi consciousness as Jenni slipped a bulky set of goggles with attached earbuds to the slutty junkie’s head and began to wrap her in cloth strips. Once finished, the tub began to fill, up to Shawna’s head, with a thick green glup, designed to effectuate the anatomical changes James had specified. To begin with, her cute, perky tits were grown into D cups, almost threatening to topple the beautiful girl. Then her legs, already virtually perfect, were made smooth, indeed all hair below her head was permanently removed. Lastly, her cute little ass, often the best means by which to obtain money for a little fix, was turned into a tight, puffy bubble butt, virtually begging to be butt-fucked. Most women required three or more hours for the transformation to complete. For Shawna however, the time was only one hour. As the program ended Shawna shuddered with another powerful orgasm as Jenni removed the goggles and earbuds, then cut the straps away and helped a barely conscious, slutty Shawna to a fountain to wash off.

“Ohhh Shawna-belle. You look so perfect.” Jenni cooed, massaging the teen’s big juicy tits and ass. Jenni gently took one of her nipples, now extra sensitive, into her warm mouth. The teen’s nipple was rolled around in Jenni expertly-trained mouth as Shawna moaned and moaned. But the increasingly hot exchange was interrupted by the wall phone ringing.

Jenni pouted a little and trotted to answer it.

“This is Jenni, how my I serve you?”

“Jenni, this is Taylor.”

“Yes master.”

“What did we talk about regarding sampling little Shawna’s new delights?”

Jenni looked crestfallen. “Oh…oh God, I’m soooo sorry master, I just…just couldn’t help it…she’s soooooo fucking hot!”

“I know honey but rules are rules. I think someone needs to have a little re-conditioning and some discipline later. What do you think?” Taylor said in a sing-song, patronizing tone.

Jenni’s body flushed with heat as her pussy started dripping. “Oh God Yes! Yes Master! I need to be punished sooooo bad. Will you please punish me?”

“Yes, but now, Mr. McKinzie needs to break in his daughter doesn’t he?”

“Yes master, she’s ready, he needs to come fuck her like right now!” Jenni practically screamed, the thought of being punished by Taylor becoming too much.

“He’s on his way honey.”

* * *

James McKinzie smiled evilly as he walked into the tub room, seeing Shawna looking at herself in the mirror, rubbing and touching and vamping.

“Shawna-belle honey.” He said flatly.

Shawna turned and her eyes lit up as she saw her new “Daddy” in his glory. ‘He was such a good Daddy.’ She thought. “Daddy!” She squealed and bounced up to him, wrapping her arms around him as she nuzzled his chest.

“Did my little girl miss me?” James said kissing her forehead.

Shawna looked at her perfect Daddy with adoring, submissive eyes.

James smiled and caressed her perfect little body, paying particular attention to her ass and smooth back.

“Mmmmmm Daddy…that feels soooooo good. I love it when you touch me Daddy.” Shawna sighed, closing her eyes.

“I really would like a kiss from my little girl.” James said in a patronizing tone.

Shawna smiled seductively and sucked her index finger for a moment before grasping the back of James’ head and crushing her lips against his in a sexually-charged kiss, the likes of which Shawna had never known.

“Did baby do good Daddy?” Shawna cooed.

James laughed and picked Shawna up and carried her to a large bed in the room. James laid Shawna down and undid his fly, his hard, thick cock jutting out immediately, pointing at the young teen, almost accusingly.

“Mmmmmm. Does Daddy want his little girl to kiss his big hard dickie?” She said, licking her lips and assuming the position for a sweltering blowjob.

“Oh yeah baby, suck Daddy’s cock.” James snarled as he pulled her red hair towards his crotch.

“Nnggmmmpphhh!” Shawna squealed as she began a sensual, slow and deep tongue bath of James’ prick. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled as she looked at him with adoring eyes.

James moaned as his cock began to twitch, which was Shawna’s cue to up the tempo, sucking harder and faster.

Finally, Daddy couldn’t hold it any more, shooting a huge load of cum, deep into Shawna’s eagerly-swallowing mouth.

James was too in lust to wait, he wanted Shawna’s new and improved pussy. “Stupid little bitch!” He growled and he pushed her on her back, Shawna giggled at the verbal abuse, of course Daddy could talk to her that way, mommy too, it just meant they loved her. “You think I’d share my billions with your junkie little trashy ass?!”

“I love you Daddy! Give your little girl your big Daddy cock!” Shawna moaned loudly as her Daddy’s still-rock hard cock thrust into her sopping pussy.

“You trashy little cunt, you’re going to love being Daddy’s plaything aren’t you?” James growled in lust as he slammed his thick member deep into Shawna’s quivering, drenched hole.

“Oh! God Daddy! I love it! I want to be your good fucking little girl so bad! I want to fuck and suck my Daddy everyday! I NEED YOU DADDY!!!!!” Shawna screamed as she closed her eyes and shook almost violently as an incredibly powerful orgasm overcame her.

But James wasn’t finished with his newest investment, he was going to plow her pussy every day for the rest of his life. Finally, with a slutified super nympho for a wife and this trashy little piece of jailbait, he truly had everything a man could ask for. “I’m going to cum soon baby…is baby gonna cum for Daddy?”

“Oh yes Daddy! I can’t wait! I NEED IT!!!!” Little Shawna shouted, her head thrashing about as James’ cock seized up deep inside her slick pussy, erupting rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her.

James got up, not yet spent, thanks to the spray, but certainly tired. He looked at his sexy little “daughter” moaning with her eyes closed as she massaged her breasts and cooped a couple of handfuls of cum from her violated cunt and licking her fingers clean.

“Get her ready honey.” James said, donning a robe and kissing Jenni as he went back to the office.

“Yes Mr. McKinzie.” Jenni cooed. After he left she turned her attention back to the teenie whore, recovering from her multiple and massive orgasms. “Come on Shawna-belle.” Jenni smiled and cooed. “Time to get dressed and go home with mommy and daddy.

* * *

Laura, Kat and Tabbi all sat slack jawed in chairs in the office, each had a small bandage on their left arms, points where a hearty dose of a powerful, mind-altering drug had been administered. All the while the three drugged, nude and completely fucked women stared with glassy eyes at a large flat screen, playing a variety of spirals, colors and other shapes, as well as tiny flashes of sexual acts, each one more perverse and (to a normal, non-sex slave) disturbing than the last.

“Damn, ain’t that a sight.” James said as he watched the three women stare intently at the screen. “You boys certainly have found a niche market.”

“The chemicals and biotech combined with the colors, sounds, patterns etc. ensure optimal conditioning.” Darius said.

“A lot more technical than I understand son, but it sure as hell seems to work.”

“Mr. McKinzie, I have a very happy little girl to see you.” Jenni smiled lasciviously as Shawna bounced in and embraced her Daddy as tightly as she could, then immediately giving him an erotically charged kiss.

“Let me look at my baby.” James said smiling.

Shawna was a total bimbo now, her thick, red hair was styled and wavy, her makeup was that of a whorish school girl and she was dressed in the skimpiest of micro minis, this one a red plaid and a tiny white button up shirt, tied under her massive tits, through which her red lace bra was clearly visible. She wore white, silk thigh highs and patent leather stiletto heels.

“Mmmmmm, baby you look good enough to eat.”

Shawna giggled stupidly as she put one of her painted nails in he mouth and lightly sucked it.

“Well boys, I suppose this is it, the moment of truth.” James said as he phoned his bank and transferred two and a half million from his accounts to those of the spa.

“Nice doing business with you again sir.” Taylor smiled as James shook hands with the three owners.

“Oh, I like these regular ‘tune-ups’ as you call them, I’ll be back for some of those.”

“You’re always welcome here sir.” Taylor smiled.

“We packed Shawna some outfits for you Mr. McKinzie.” Jenni trembled as she handed him a suitcase filled with lingerie, schoolgirl outfits, baby doll sleepers and lycra stretch dresses made to look like a French maid. Already Taylor was bending the slutty brunette over his desk and sliding his rock hard cock inside her dripping pussy, part of her “refresher training.”

“Thanks darl’n.” James smiled as Jenni was already moaning out screams of pleasure as Taylor jack hammered his thick, long cock in and out of her. “Come on girls. Lets get home. We have a lot to do.” James said as he led his new “daughter” and wife out to his car, and home to a new life.

* * *

When they returned to the mansion, James went to his office, he did after all have a financial empire to manage, but it was already the end of the day. Shawna would be making dinner soon.

Laura first showed Shawna everything she would need to do her duties as daughter, maid and pool girl, and sat in the living room nude as Shawna tried on and modeled her sexy new clothes for her new mommy. Laura was pleased and more than once, Shawna’s little fashion show threatened to turn into a Sapphic sex-session. But both girls had their orders, and soon Shawna was dressed in six-inch red heels, an apron and nothing else as she prepared dinner for the three of them. Laura had her hair down and wore a white mesh body suit with matching heels as she doted on her husband, rubbing his shoulders and serving him refreshments as the older man smiled and ogled his new little girl who was working so hard for him.

The three ate dinner in silence, the two women eyeing each other and James. Shawna spilled a little sauce on her erect nipple, which Laura cleaned off with ten minutes of sucking on the young girl’s nipple.

James smiled. “What’s for dessert girls?”

“What would you like Daddy?” Shawna cooed.

James chuckled. “I want you to show your thanks to your dear Momma for helping you today, I want you to eat her cunt for dessert.” He said with a glimpse of a predator in his eyes.

“Mommy, can your little girl eat you out? Please! Please! Please!?” Shawna squeaked.

“Of course honey, eat mommy good.” Laura said sitting on the table and spreading her legs, her crotch less bodysuit made Shawna’s task much easier.

Shawna dove into her mommy’s sweet snatch, licking every inch of it and nibbling and sucking her engorged clit.

“Mmmmmmmpppppphhhhhhh! Such a good little girl! I’m so glad you came to us! Lick harder baby! Your…gonna…make…momma…CUUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!” Laura screamed as she experienced a massive orgasm and laid back on the large dining room table.

Shawna rose, glassy-eyed and wobbly, her face red, make-up smeared and covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

“Shawna-bell. Go get ready for sleepy time honey.” James said smiling as he pulled a small gas mask out of his bag.

“Yes Daddy.” Shawna panted and went to her bathroom.

Shawna took a long bath in the large tub in her ornate, though childlike bathroom. She applied scented lotions and oils to her skin, prescribed by the spa to optimize her subservience and her beauty. She dried off and went to her adjoining bedroom, decorated like that of a thirteen year old. Shawna closed her eyes and smiled a big dumb grin for a moment as the sounds of the muzak, wired only to her room made her pussy tingle and her mind turn even more to jelly.

Shawna put on a white cotton thong as well as a tiny white cotton tank top, some of her new sleeping wear. The tank top didn’t come down to her belly button but Shawna felt so wonderfully relaxed and available to her “parents” that she didn’t even think twice about it.

Daddy entered her room smiling with the mask and a big smile on his face. “Hop in bed baby. Its sleepy time.” He cooed.

“Yes Daddy.” Shawna smiled and slid into the cool, smooth sheets.

Daddy placed the gas mask over Shawna’s nose and mouth and depressed a silver button; the low hiss of released gas could be heard.

“This helps baby sleep…breath deep honey…you are doing so well Shawna-belle. Such a good little girl…do you feel happy? Do you feel sexy?” Daddy cooed, his pants tenting again and his breath becoming more ragged.

“Mmmmhhhhhmmmmm.” Shawna moaned from under the mask, her eyes becoming heavy, until they closed finally.

Daddy removed the mask and kissed his little girl on the lips. “Sweet dreams honey…tomorrow is the start of a whole new life for you.”

* * *

James sat in bed as his wife listened to ear buds playing the same wonderful spa music over and over. She didn’t need to in order to remain an obedient little MILF slut for her husband, but James liked to watch her become totally pliant and mind-fucked. It excited him incredibly , as the crotch of his pajama bottoms clearly showed. But he smiled, he did have to get work done. He was going to be addicted to his two new playthings if he wasn’t careful, he didn’t want to admit it, but it was a good thing he was returning to the office on Monday.

A soft knocking on the door caught his attention.

“Daddy?” Shawna said meekly popping her head into their room.

“What’s the matter honey?” James cooed, smiling evilly the entire time.

“I can’t sleep…I’m scared of the dark, and I’m…” Shawna said looking down.

“What honey?”

“I’m all tingly.”

“What do you mean?” James said feigning innocence as he pulled his covers back.

“My…my pussy. Its sooooo tingly and wet. What should I do Daddy?” Shawna said, unconsciously playing with her massive tits.

Why don’t you sleep in here tonight, Daddy and Mommy will take care of your little tingly pussy.”

Shawna’s face lit up and she smiled. “Oh Daddy! You’re the best!” Shawna said as she climbed into the bed, in between James and Laura.

James turned off Laura’s iPod. “Shawna is scared honey, she is going to sleep in here.”

“Of course darling.” Laura said to James, then turning her attention to Shawna. “Sweetheart, are you alright? Let Mommy help you not be so afraid.” With that Laura began softly kissing Shawna’s face, lips, neck and shoulders, eliciting soft mewing and moaning from the “little girl.”

The kissing turned more passionate, until Shawna was on top of Laura, furiously making out with her “Mommy” and sliding the sheer nightgown off Laura’s exquisite body, taking the older woman’s massive tits into her mouth as Shawna slowly and carefully moved down Laura’s tits to her abs to her hips to her thighs to her steaming, glistening, bald cunt, practically screaming for relief.

“Oh baby! Eat Mommy out you bad little slut! Momma needs to cum baby doll!” Laura moaned as she ground her pussy into Shawna’s eager and talented mouth.

James was smiling at the scene unfolding before him as he stripped and positioned himself behind his little girl, pulling her drenched thong offer her lean, smooth, toned legs. Shawna remained oblivious but as he massaged her ass cheeks, her anus began to self-lubricate in expectation of what was to come.

Shawna wasn’t oblivious to James’ efforts after the head of his six and half inch cock poked into the young teen’s asshole, causing her to squeak.

James roughly grabbed Shawna by her hair and pulled her head up. “I’m gonna pop your ass cherry bitch. You know that?”

“Oh Daddy!” Shawna moaned with half-opened eyes. “Please, ram my asshole, I need to be fucked everywhere by you Daddy. PLEASE!!!!”

James smiled and crushed her lips against his as his cock slid home, probing her tight teen ass.

“AAAAGGHHHH!!!!” Shawna screamed in pleasure and a little pain which quickly subsided. James shoved his “daughter’s” face down into his stluttified wife’s pussy as he began a slow, sensual butt-fuck of his “little girl.”

James steadily pumped Shawna’s tight ass for what seemed to be blissful hours, until the rumblings of a powerful orgasm began building in his cum-filled nuts. Finally, James shot a massive wad of hot, sticky cum deep into Shawna’s perfect bubble butt.

“OOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!” Shawna screamed as she experienced a massive orgasm, which in turned caused Laura to experience the most powerful orgasm yet since her pussy became the focus of Shawna’s attention.

Laura immediately began to clean James’ cock and cleaning the yummy cum out of Shawna’s tight, but ruined asshole.

That night, the two girls slept in James’ arms. He slept all night with a grin on his face.

* * *

The next few days set the routine. Laura had been and was again a trophy wife, she spent her time at home and with friends during the day, When at home, she and Shawna became very, VERY close. Shawna’s routine started at dawn, wake-up, work-out, thoroughly clean herself. Make breakfast for her mommy, daddy and herself. Usually James would get a quickie with her or Laura (or both) before work.

Shawna’s “work” uniform was a black stretch dress with a plunging neckline, about six inches off the knee, with white lace at the bottom. In addition, she sported black, patent six-inch stilettos, fishnet stockings and a white lace garter and collar, her beautiful red hair arranged in a sexy bun.

Shawna wore white bras with her uniform, but rarely panties, they were too inconvenient. Laura usually fucked her every morning before lunch with a double-ended dildo. Shawna’s work continued to cleaning the pool every few days, and she was always out there to wait on Mommy, of course a tiny red bikini and six-inch red heels were the only suitable pieces of clothing for her to wear.

James sat at his office in downtown Atlanta the Wednesday after acquiring his new daughter, thinking about his new toys. But he was a dog when it came to women, he always wanted more; and with Salon Royale in town, it seemed like he could get them tailor made to his needs and wants.

“Camille, can you bring the Thompson file please.” He said to one of his secretaries. He hired for skill and competence, not tits and ass, his work was too important. But in Camille’s case, it was both. She walked in in her traditionally dark business suit and utilitarian pumps, smiling. She was no slut, and she didn’t flaunt her wares, but she certainly had them, and James, indeed most men, never failed to notice.

“There you go James.” She said and smiled warmly, maybe a tiny bit flirtatiously.

“Let me ask you something.”

“Yes?”

“How long since your last bonus?”

“Oh…uh Christmas.” She said with a cute look of confusion.

“Hmmmm. The wife goes to this spa in town, she says it’s the best. I took the liberty of getting you a gift certificate. Just give them a day’s notice.”

“That’s so sweet! I think I’ll use this next weekend!” She gushed.

“Perfect. You’ll be a lot more relaxed come Monday…probably good thing too, Monday I might need you to stay late.”

“No problem, anything I can do for you. Thanks again!” She said smiling as she left his office and closed the door.

James grinned evilly again. “’anything you can do for me’ huh? I’m going to be putting that to the test sweet little Cammi.”…

TO BE CONTINUED