The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Salon La Slut

Chapter 4

“LaTrell, I know there is something up here!” Lieutenant Miranda Thompson said forcefully to her superior officer, Captain LaTrell Jenkins, head of the Vice Squad for the Atlanta Police.

“Miranda, calm down. You always think there is something up with everything.” Jenkins said calmly. He was a big man, powerfully-built and tall, despite his fifty years he was in top physical shape, and he never neglected to notice his feisty subordinate’s beauty as well.

Lieutenant Miranda Thompson was only 34, with light brown hair; her shiny blue eyes glimmered with a fiery intelligence which had enabled her to rise to the higher echelons of the Atlanta PD in just thirteen years. Thompson had a very nice body, though her steady diet of no sleep, cigarettes and coffee made what could be an A+ an A-. She had long shapely legs and a pert, though small ass and large B-cup breasts which seemed to always be perky and without need of a bra.

Miranda stayed in shape for the job, not to attract men, she could date later, right now she had ladders to climb. She had come to Vice to fight drug dealers and pimps, and she was good at it…a little too good at it, she had been approached by IA, the fastest way to a gold badge, and she would do it, but not yet, she had two cases right now that she hoped would propel her to become a media darling, and a major force in local, then state politics.

The first was a case of bribery and corruption by no one other than the mayor himself and various city officials. The evidence suggested drugs and gun money as well as lots and lots of prostitution and possibly even human trafficking. Right now Miranda was looking for her big break, but she knew it would come.

The second had fallen into her lap recently, about a spa in town where women were changing, dramatically and permanently or just disappearing altogether. She had had enough reports to show that something at Salon Royale wasn’t on the up and up. What’s more, it looked like, through some very good forensic accounting, that one case might be related to the other.

“You always tell me to calm down!” Miranda said sitting down in a huff.

“I’m supposed to get a search warrant and have SWAT raid this place because you think there is something not on the up and up going on?” Jenkins said smiling and shaking his head slightly.

“This spa is a front for something LaTrell, look, these two women, Danielle Talbot and Tabitha Wilson, both were roommates and associates at a prominent accounting firm in town, then they up and quit, move out and start working for this place, they’ve become total bimbos according to their families, with all the plastic and stupidity that entails!”

“Quitting a good job for a bad one isn’t a crime Miranda, neither is becoming a bimbo. If it were half the women on TV would be in prison.” Jenkins chuckled.

Miranda smiled a little despite herself. “This isn’t funny LaTrell, it’s serious! What about this one, Tamara Xiao, was an engineer, then went to work for the spa, then ‘poof’ gone without a trace.”

“Miranda, none of this evidence is conclusive; there isn’t really anything to show any illegal activity is going on here, let alone something bad enough to warrant our time and attention. You know, Atlanta has plenty of drug dealers and pimps out there to take down, you don’t need to waste time chasing the end of a rainbow.”

“Then let me go there.” Miranda said flatly. “The accounting shows that the Mayor might be involved in the money side of things.”

“You can go to a spa whenever you want Miranda, I’m your boss not your dad.”

“LaTrell, you know what I mean, let me go UC; let me see if there is anything going on there.”

“No. Too expensive and too much of a waste of time. Besides, getting a judge to sign off on a warrant-“

“Pleeeeeeeease LaTrell.” Miranda shifted roles and pouted slightly, batting her big blue eyes. She liked her boss, and didn’t find him unattractive, though she didn’t like to use her femininity to get what she wanted, sometimes…

Jenkins sat back and smiled, rolling his eyes. “Alright Miranda. I’m going to think about it. I’ll let you know tomorrow. The connection to the Mayor might be your only saving grace. Even though that case is unlikely to amount to squat.”

Miranda smiled as her eyes glimmered. “Thank you LaTrell.” She said, standing up and almost bouncing out of his office.

Jenkins’ smile faded as he picked up the phone and called the Chief of Police.

The three men sat anxiously in the conference room of Salon Royale’s top floor, waiting for its owners to join them. Finally, after what seemed to be hours, but what really was a few minutes, Jon Taylor, Darius Washington and Vice Callgari entered the conference.

“Sorry for asking you gentlemen to meet us here with such little notice.” One man said.

“No problem Your Honor, always ready to do our civic duty.” Taylor said smiling. As he said it, Kat and Holli sauntered in, their skin-tight lycra dresses and spiked heels adorning their slutty personas perfectly as they stood to the side and swayed and sauntered slightly, making it difficult for the three guests to keep their focus, or their twitching cocks under wraps.

“Gentlemen, we have a problem.” LaTrell said to the three owners. “One of my officers apparently has evidence of the spa’s…less conventional activities. She also claims to have a connection with the Mayor’s Office.”

“That does sound like a problem.” Washington said grinning. “For you.”

“For all of us.” The Mayor said urgently, stealing glances at the two slutty MILFs basically doing a strip tease without taking their clothes off in front of them.

“Why us?” Vince said. “We give our technology to all the right people so this stuff never affects us.”

“If this bitch goes public or gets anyone to even listen to her, there is going to be a shit-storm, you will be dragged under the media spotlight.” The Chief of Police said.

“So what, you want us to call our people in DC? They use our tech to interrogate Al Qaeda, they could help you out.” Taylor said stone-faced.

“No!” The Mayor interjected quickly. “We can do this ourselves, but we need your help.”

“Double the price.” Taylor said coolly.

“What!?” The Mayor said.

“Four million, not a cent less.”

“Jesus.” The Chief said.

“You could always just kill her.” Callgari said matter-of-factly.

“No one is killing anyone. We’ll get the money to you, we’ll get Judge Prescott to get a warrant, she loves it here.” The Mayor said smiling evilly. “I can get that money to you, no problem. Same way, tomorrow at two am.”

“Damn right she loves it here, ever since her husband ordered the ‘Works’ for her.” Taylor laughed. Taylor looked at Kat and Holli, caressing each other through their dresses and touching their lips together, though not yet kissing. “Kat, Holli,” Taylor said as the two girls grinned stupidly and listened with rapt attention, “These three gentlemen are very, very stressed, please help them relax a bit.”

“Are you sure?” The Mayor asked nervously.

“Our house is your house.” Darius smiled as Holli pulled up her dress over her perfectly rounded bubble butt and straddled the Mayor’s lap, kissing his passionately, as his hands squeezed and fondled her ass, devoid of panties.

Kat smiled lasciviously and sauntered towards Jenkins and the Chief, stripping her tiny dress off, completely nude save her heels. And stood over the two men looking her voluptuous form over and practically drooling. Kat smiled and squeezed a nipple, sending a surge of sexual pleasure through her. Kat knelt down between them and massaged their rock hard cocks through their pants, one with her right hand, the other with her left.

“Officers, I hope your weapons are nice and fully-loaded.” Kat cooed as she unzipped their flies and fished out their large thick cocks, gently stroking each and wrapping her red, full lips around, first Jenkins’ 8-inch black cock and began a deep, slow and sensual tongue-bath of his prick, all the while stroking and caressing the Chief’s cock lovingly.

Holli had sat on the conference table, and was stroking the Mayor’s cock to full mast as he roughly pushed her down and grasped her long, creamy legs so her ass was against his pelvis. Holli giggled stupidly. “OOOOHHHHH!!!” Holli moaned, as the Mayor’s hard cock invaded her pussy in one fell thrust.

“You dirty slut!” The Mayor growled. “You like that bitch?” He said grunting as he slid in and out of Holli who simply giggled and sighed as her pussy exploded in pleasure.

“Mmmmmmm. Your Honor….I-I love the hands on approach you take with your constituents.” Holli purred as the Mayor felt the rumblings of a powerful orgasm build, increasing his tempo and finally shooting a massive load of hot jizz deep into the slutty cougar’s snatch.

“OOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!” Holli yelled as she arched her back, closed her eyes and shook violently with a powerful orgasm, finally going limp and shuddering a few times with powerful aftershocks, mumbling dreamily with a big, stupid grin on her beautiful, sleeping face.

Jenkins’ cock pulsated and shot a huge load of cum into Kat’s waiting mouth, which she eagerly swallowed. Kat turned her erotically-charged, predatorily eyes to the Chief, softly grunting with her masterful hand job and smiled. “How about you baby? You need a nice release?” She cooed. Not waiting for an answer, she sensually took his aching prick into her steaming, soft mouth, causing him to gasp loudly. Kat slurped and sucked the hard cock deep into her mouth, gently massaging the head with her superbly-programmed throat muscles.

To say the Chief’s wife was a frigid cow, is to say the Pacific Ocean is damp, so the Chief wasn’t surprised that he couldn’t last long, as his cock twitched and he shot a huge load of tasty cum deep down Kat’s thirsty throat.

“Mmmmmm. Is that better baby? That tasted sooooo good boys.” Kat cooed standing up after gingerly cleaning both men’s cocks and joining Holli as the two sauntered off towards the private showers in the spa’s owner’s area.

All three men had glazed-over eyes as the owners of the spa quietly smiled and waited until they regained their senses. “So gentlemen, I hope that helped. Get Judge Prescott to issue the warrant, you know what to do. And have this Miranda Thompson come over anytime.” Taylor smiled fiendishly.

“I’m sure this will work out for everyone’s benefit.” The Mayor laughed, a little out of breath.

Judge Donna Prescott really loved her job lately, sure she had to read a lot of boring judge-stuff, but she still liked her job. She loved going into the court place…the courtroom!...that’s it, wearing nothing under her robes and fingering herself all day while lawyers and other people talked about boring stuff like killing people or stealing. But she especially liked her job for times like this, as she bent at the waist as her able and large-cocked law clerk stood behind her, sliding his thick hard, twenty-two year old cock into her slick, well-fucked pussy, meanwhile, she eagerly licked and sucked her secretary’s bald, dripping cunt as the nineteen-year-old girl sprawled on top of the judge’s desk, rolling her head back and forth in ecstasy.

The phone rang. ‘Stupid phone.” Prescott thought as she focused on milking her cub’s cock and licking her chick’s pussy.

“J-judge Prescott’s O-ooooohhhhhh, Office.” The secretary panted. Prescott’s secretary had gone to Salon Royale a few weeks after Prescott’s first visit, paid for by her husband, one of Atlanta’s top personal injury lawyers. Ever since, the two had been inseparable, in fact, Alice, her secretary, was moving into Prescott’s guest house, she had begged her husband, and right after his cock exploded into Alice’s asshole for the first time last week, he enthusiastically agreed as both slutty women, one a voracious, cougar, the other a nineteen-year-old bimbo with the body of a porn star giggled, kneeling before her husband and driving their fingers into each others’ dripping cunts.

Alice handed the phone to Prescott. “Like, what is it? I’m really, really busy with judge stuff!” She said irritated into the phone.

“Donna honey, its time to submit.” The Mayor’s voice said calmly over the line.

Prescott slipped her stud’s cock out of her pussy and stood up at rigid attention, her facial muscles relaxed. “Yes master, how may I serve you?”

“I need you to make a warrant for the Atlanta PD, the right to search all property and premises of Salon Royale. The probable cause is they are engaged in prostitution, kidnapping and human trafficking. Write it up and sign it, send it to Vice Squad’s offices immediately.”

“Yes master.”

“Good girl. Donna honey, its time to submit.” The Mayor said and hung up.

Prescott shook her head a bit as she was bent over again and her clerk’s hot cock slid back into her pussy. “Um…Brad honey…I’m supposed to like draw up a warrant.”

“I’ll take care of it Donna, I heard the Mayor, you just relax and enjoy the ride, and don’t forget about Alice’s twat.” The law clerk said panting.

“Ooooohhhhhh! Thanks Brad baby, you are such a good clerk.” Prescott moaned softly, as she began to eat out her secretary’s sopping cunt again.

“Alright Miranda. It was a lot of hard work, but I got a warrant, you can go UC to the spa and find out what’s not going on.” Jenkins smiled.

“Very funny LaTrell, But just you wait, when I’m Governor, I’m going to take you with me, and it will be because you had faith in me now!” Miranda said softly, her eyes on fire with excitement, the excitement of opening and closing a huge case, one which would catapult her to the top.

“I’d rather you didn’t, Atlanta politics are bad enough, let alone the whole state of Georgia. Remember, most of Atlanta’s elites, or their wives more appropriately, go here, so you need to look the part, like a trophy wife or sugar baby or something.” Jenkins looked the younger officer over once and smiled. “Shouldn’t be hard for you to pull off the look.”

Miranda smiled. “LaTrell, are you being sweet?”

“I try sometimes.”

Miranda kissed him on the cheek and bounced out, bubbling over with excitement.

Miranda dressed as she thought she should given the part. She had pulled off being hookers, junkies, call-girls, arms dealers, never a trophy wife, but how hard could it be? She wore a form-fitting brown suit jacket, nothing underneath but a black bra and her wire, and a matching skirt which was about two inches above the knee. She topped off the look with brown patent pumps and stockings, a holster in the small of her back carried a small handgun.

The BMW she drove, seized from a meth dealer was nice, elegant and posh, it felt like she was sinking into the soft leather.

“Fancy.” Miranda said as she entered the spa and was assaulted with the light smell of spices, sleek, wall-to-wall glass and marble and wood inlays, and soft, pleasant music. “Nice.” She smiled gently.

“I’m Mary Timinson, I have an appointment.” Miranda said, shifting her weight from one shapely leg to another unconsciously. She recognized the beautiful red head, it was Danielle Talbot. The photos Miranda had seen, one of a flat-chested, serious-looking bookworm another of a voluptuous, scantily clad girl gone wild proved to her that something was wrong.

“Oh my gosh! Mrs. Timinson, I totally have you here in the computer. You are here for the works right?” Danni said enthusiastically.

“Yeah. That’s right.” Miranda said as she looked the red head over several times. It was more than police work, Miranda started breathing slightly more heavily. ‘She really has changed…great tits.’ Miranda thought, then shook them out of her mind. ‘Stay focused Miranda! This poor girl is a victim!’

Danni smiled and giggled at the attention she was getting, though used to it, she was always appreciative of the looks and gawking. “I think you’re pretty too Mrs. Timinson.” Danni whispered, leaning over the desk and showing Miranda the young girl’s seemingly-endless cleavage.

Miranda turned bright red and looked away nervously. She was never into girls, she had made out with a sorority sister once after about a dozen shots of vodka at a party, but that was the extent of her Sapphic inclinations. Still, she felt warm, relaxed and comfortable here in the spa, no wonder it was so popular. “So nice.” Miranda said softly and dreamily.

“Come on Mrs. Timinson, I’ll be able to handle you.” Danni said, taking the other woman’s hand and gently leading her down into the spa, to a door marked “Massage #1”

“Okay, Jenni will be in in a few minutes, go ahead and get ready, the massage is full body, so go ahead and strip, put your clothes into the bin there, they’ll be washed and dried by the time your done.” Danni said cheerfully.

“Okay.” Miranda said softly.

As soon as Danni left Miranda began snooping around. She had the warrant, even if it was signed by Donna Prescott, ‘the bimbo of the bench’ as the papers called her lately. She opened drawers, cupboards and anything else evidence might be. Miranda figured it was futile, she would need to go deeper into this place, deeper. ‘Deeper…soooooo deep.’ Miranda thought, she thought about her most recent boyfriend’s cock going deep, she imagined just how deep LaTrell Jenkins’ cock could go. Miranda shuddered with a wave of pleasure as she grasped the counter, holding on, as her pussy began to become seriously wet.

But then she found the jackpot, syringes!

“Holly Shit!” Miranda exclaimed, the drawer was filled with them, some with a thick black liquid, some with a clear yellow liquid in them. Miranda picked one of each up and put them into a hidden compartment of her purse.

Miranda quickly stripped, putting her wire into her panties. It was becoming harder to concentrate, she would have to look after her massage. She smiled and giggled for no good reason, ‘it is nice here’ she thought absentmindedly, as she played with the shoulder length hair with one hand and gently sucked a finger of the other.

“Knock, knock.” A petite brunette with an amazing body and huge D-cup tits sauntered in and looked at the intimidated Miranda. “You must be Mary.” Jenni said, giving the other woman a predatory stare.

“Y-yes.” Miranda mumbled, looking the younger girl over and swallowing hard, her body temperature began to rise and she felt beads of sweat form under her hairline.

“Sit here Mary.” Jenni smiled and said cheerfully, but there was clearly the tone of a sharp command.

Miranda dutifully complied.

“This one’s going to be tricky.” Vince said to Taylor and Washington, as the three huddled around the video monitor watching Miranda Thompson, star of the Atlanta PD becoming another mindless fuck-toy.

“But not too tricky.” Washington said confidently.

“She’s not going to try the tea or the fruit juice. How is that going to effect the treatments?”

“It’ll just take longer, we’ll have to be more subtle.” Taylor said seriously. For the first time since any of the three could remember, there were no gorgeous sluts fucking, sucking or teasing them or anyone else in their offices, today it was all business.

“Don’t worry guys, she’s already showing effects of the pheromones and embedded neurotransmitters in the sound system, we’ll get her taken care of and everyone will feel a lot better; then the city will owe us huge and we’ll each have an extra million plus to roll around in.” Washington said matter-of-factly.

“True.” Taylor said.

“So Mary, what are you looking for here at the spa today?” Jenni asked softly as she sat next to Miranda.

“What!? W-what do you mean?” Miranda stammered, wondering if her cover had been blown somehow.

Jenni giggled. “I mean what treatments are you looking for silly!” She gushed, wrapping her arms around Miranda and giving her a long close hug.

“Oh.” Miranda said dreamily. “Um…just…you know, the ‘Works.’” Miranda looked at a smiling Jenni and giggled herself, which caused Jenni to reciprocate.

“Well lets get started. I have a delicious herbal tea, it really helps your muscles relax during the massage. Want some?”

Miranda drew a breath…the tea might be spiked, it might be poisoned, especially if her cover was blown. “N-no thanks.” Miranda stammered.

Jenni smiled and stood up, walking to the audio controls for the room and changing the music. The resulting change caused music to play which was deeper, more primal and sensual, it tore right at Miranda’s pleasure receptors and her libido, making her nipples rock hard, her pussy almost leak like a faucet onto the massage table and her brain become swamped in a warm, soft wave of pink, spice-scented, goo, complete with gentle, relaxing muzak.

“Aaahhhh.” Miranda mounded softly as she squirmed on the table, unconsciously she squeezed her left nipple. “Ohhh!” She yelped in pleasure as a surge of sexual energy rippled through her.

“That’s okay Mary, not everyone likes the tea, some like this music…you certainly seem to.” Jenni cooed as she looked the pretty woman, about ten years her senior up and down. “Are you ready for me to get my hands all over you honey?” Jenni cooed.

“Uh huh.” Miranda whispered, shivering slightly with sexual need.

“Hmmmm. Well this won’t do Miranda…I mean Mary. Which is it? Mary or Miranda?” Jenni said as she laid Miranda on the massage table, face down and placed a bulky set of goggles on her head as well as earbuds, playing an even more concentrated form of the mind-altering muzak than what was playing in the room.

“M-M-Maaaaarrrrrraaaaaanndda…Miranda.” Miranda said after trying to fight against the question, she slumped on the table in defeat, her hips still grinding into the table, but she was sobbing, she had been broken. She knew exactly why these girls were so willingly changing their lives, too bad for Lieutenant Miranda Thompson, she found out far too late.

Jon Taylor and Darius Washington walked into the room, this was far more than a standard enslavement and body mod, this was serious, and they were taking direct control.

Jenni looked at her two masters with a combination of lust, obedience and excitement; her little brain knew this wasn’t a normal job, but the specifics were much too much for her diminished capacities to comprehend, and she was the smartest girl at the spa.

“Massage her Jenni, talk to her honey, find out what she knows.” Taylor said smiling.

“Yes master.” Jenni squealed in delight, as she put on latex gloves and poured a huge glob of gel into her hands. The gel was chocked full of drugs, drugs designed to breakdown her resistance further.

“Miranda honey? Can you hear me?” Jenni cooed, rubbing copious amounts of drugged gel into the fit police officer’s shoulders, causing her to mew and moan lightly.

“Yessss.” Miranda whispered.

“Tell me about yourself baby.” Jenni cooed, rubbing all over, kneading tight muscles and knots in Miranda’s back; it actually was extremely relaxing without all the massive assaults on her brain, but with it, the massage itself was icing on the cake.

“I’m…I-I have a rich husband.” Miranda whimpered, unconvincingly, even to herself.

Jenni giggled. “Really? Is that really true Miranda?”

Miranda sobbed some more. “N-no…I’m…I’m…police.”

“You’re a police woman?”

“Y-y-yessssss.” Miranda said resignedly, every answer, every rub, every breath and every note made her defeat that much more inevitable.

“Are all the police women in Atlanta as hot and sexy as you?” Jenni smiled, kneading and deeply rubbing Miranda’s tight ass.

Miranda gasped as the waves of pleasure became intolerably intense. “N-n-no.”

“I figured.” Jenni smiled and reached into her pocket, removing two pre-loaded syringes, the first, filled with a clear, viscous blue fluid; the second filled with the same black liquid which was standard for the enslavement process. “Randi, listen honey, I need to give you a little treat, something that will really help you find what you’re looking for, it’ll pinch twice, but after that you won’t feel anything but good.” Jenni cooed.

“N-n-no…I…can’t.” Miranda mumbled feebly.

Jenni just giggled and injected Miranda’s soft, unresisting thigh with each syringe.

“OOOOHHHH!!!! FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!” Miranda shouted in a powerful orgasm as she slumped down, dead to the world, only her ragged breathing and attempts to get off by rubbing her crotch into the table through her black, lace panties were signs that she was alive.

Jenni finished the massage, as Miranda began to stir, albeit only slightly. Taylor grinned, this bitch was an inconvenience, they had three other girls Kat and Holli had snared for processing, they were sleeping peacefully enough in a basement cell, and would until tomorrow, but they should have been processed today, they all had buyers. A one day delay wasn’t the end of the world, but it wasn’t convenient, especially when the inconvenience was from some bitch who thought she could make trouble for him and his partners.

Jenni removed Miranda’s goggles and earbuds, pinching her ass for good measure and eliciting a soft moan.

Taylor smiled and walked over to the slumbering woman, she would be physically transformed next, but for now it was time to confirm the new brain-fucking had worked. He gently rolled Miranda over, her shiny blue eyes were half-opened and very glassy. Taylor smiled and gently pulled her into a sitting position on the massage table, moving her around so her shapely legs tangled off, her perky tits standing at rigid attention. Taylor caressed Miranda’s left breast, causing her to close her eyes and moan loudly.

“Randi honey? You there?” Taylor cooed cruelly as he slipped behind her and gently caressed her back and ran his hands through her hair.

“Yessssss.” Miranda said softly, enjoying the feelings elicited through her scalp and back.

“Good girl. Randi, tell me everything you are looking for here.”

“Um…uh…I’m like…here to stop you?” She asked.

“Stop us from what darling?” Taylor said swinging his legs so that she sat between his legs on the table, Taylor’s cock growing extremely hard, extremely quickly.

“You’re like…uh…taking women.”

“Taking them? Taking them where?” Taylor said sliding his hands to her tits gently fondling them and kissing her neck.

“Oh!” Miranda sighed. “Kid-kidnapping them.” Miranda hissed as she began to squirm, crossing her legs and then uncrossing them, trying to relieve the tingling sensation between her thighs.

“Oh Miranda, kidnapping beautiful women like you is so last century.” Taylor said quietly, and he released his sizable cock from its tight confines, its head poking Miranda in the small of her back and causing her to moan loudly in surprised pleasure.

“Is-is that your cock?” Miranda smiled and said dreamily.

“I’m asking the questions Randi.” Taylor said authoritatively, squeezing her tits together and flicking her nipples.

“OOOHHHH!!!” Miranda yelled loudly, as she shook with a powerful orgasm. “S-sorry.”

“Well then, it seems like you didn’t find anything did you?” Taylor said softly.

“I-I…did I?”

“No sweetheart, all you did was get a great makeover. You feel so much better now.” Taylor said authoritatively.

“So goooooooood.” Miranda sighed.

“So what did you find?” Taylor asked, as he began to rub Miranda’s clit through her soaked panties. Taylor grinned when he found the wire. He slipped his hand into her crotch and slid it out. “What’s this Miranda?” Taylor chuckled.

“W-wire.” Miranda panted, she couldn’t take the teasing much longer, she hadn’t had a cock in her in over a year, she needed a long, slow, hard fuck or she would surely die.

“Is there anyone listening on the other end?” Taylor asked calmly.

“No, recording in my car.” Miranda said softly. “Please fuck me.” Miranda said, turning to look at Taylor through pleading eyes.

“What honey?”

“P-please f-f-fuck me.” Miranda panted.

“You want me to help you? After you tried to take me down?” Taylor said.

“PLEASE!!! I’m so sorry! I’ll do anything to make this right! PLEASE FUCK ME!!!” Miranda screamed in frustration as her attempt to rub her pussy with her hand ended promptly by having it slapped away by Taylor’s hand.

Taylor got off the table and gently pulled Miranda up to her feet. “You know Randi, you are very beautiful, and you certainly make me nice and hard. Look.” Taylor said as Miranda’s eyes widened at the sight of his throbbing cock, she instinctively licked her lips. “And my friend over there.” Taylor said guiding Miranda’s head to zero in on Washington, sitting in a chair in the room with his own hard cock shooting out of his pants.

“So hard.” Miranda whimpered, so turned on she was shaking.

“I know you’re an alpha bitch Miranda, focused on getting to the top, but I think you need to know your limitations, why don’t we make you nice and pretty, then you can focus on serving in a whole different way!”

“Serve.” Miranda whispered, unable to break her gaze from Darius’ throbbing prick.

“That’s right baby. Good girls serve, don’t you want to be a good girl?”

Miranda simply shuddered as the intense desire to be fucked approached critical levels. She whimpered and mumbled unintelligible nonsense.

“Good girls get fucked Miranda, they get to suck and fuck to their little hearts’ content.” Taylor said scooping Miranda into his arms and carrying her to a plush daybed in the room. He laid her down on her stomach and pulled her hips up so she rested on her knees.

“Please…pleeeeeeeeease.” Miranda sobbed, though now it wasn’t from defeat, it was from sexual frustration.

“Miranda, my friend here and I are going to fuck you nice and hard, but only under one condition.”

“WHAT!?!? ANYTHING!!! I NEED IT!!!” Miranda screamed, more convincingly than she ever had playing a junkie.

Taylor laughed evilly as did Washington who knelt in front of Miranda, or Randi as she now thought of herself. She tried to reach out and lick, kiss and suck Washington’s beautiful cock, but Taylor held her hips, and any attempt to touch it was met with a light slap to her offending hand by Washington.

“You have to promise to never be a bad girl again. Bad girls don’t get fucked, they don’t get to suck cock or pussy, or get a nice hard butt fuck, they snoop around and cause trouble for men. Which is it Randi? Are you going to be good or are you going to be bad?”

“GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!” Randi screamed. “Oh God! Please! I can’t take it!!! FUCK ME!!!!!”

Taylor nodded to Washington who scooted forward and grasped Randi’s shoulder-length hair roughly, pulling her frantic mouth onto his thick cock. At the same time, Taylor slid his own generous cock into Randi’s soaked cunt, it was so wet he slipped in with virtually no resistance.

“NNNNNNGGGGGGGGPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Randi moaned, unwilling to break the seal her pink lips had on Washington’s thick black shaft, but she shook with the most powerful orgasm of her life, and continued to have multiple ones, as her two studs fucked both of the holes simultaneously. Randi was in heaven. ‘Oh God! Why did I ever want to shut these guys down! This is wonderful! Every woman in town should have the works done!’ She thought to herself and smiled a little as two cocks rammed into her from opposite directions.

Washington, who had gone without any sex since the day before, in anticipation for this special event, groaned as he shot a massive load of hot cum down Randi’s eager throat, holding her head as she thrashed from a powerful orgasm and a lack of air. The sexual energy in the room was too much for Taylor who grasped Randi’s soft hips and held them to his pelvis as he shot what felt to be a gallon of jizz deep inside her willing and waiting cunt.

The orgasms and lack of air caused Miranda to fall out of consciousness, she moaned in her slumber, her breathing ragged and labored, but a huge grin gracing her pretty face.

Taylor and Washington stood up.

“Jenni honey, when she comes to, finish her up, then get her ready.” Washington panted.

“Yes master.” Jenni said out of breath, barely able to stay under control with the amazing scene of subjugation and lust which unfolded in front of her.

Jenni led a totally subdued Randi, stumbling to the Wrap Room, where the physical transformations would continue. The blue injection continued to work its fiendish, and diabolical wonders on Randi’s jellified brain, attacking not only her resistance to re-programming, like the other drugs, but also her memories, erasing her knowledge of her two ‘big cases.’

Jenni injected Randi again, this time with a nice shot of hallucinogenic and narcotic drugs, combined with some advanced pheromones and enzymes as well as a few million nanites, all of which combined to make her body perfect…perfect for a sex toy anyway.

Jenni wrapped Randi in the thick white cloth strips, placed the goggles and earbuds on her head and filled the tub with the thick, green-brown goo. Then Jenni waited, she fingered herself a little, her masters had purposely barred her from any fucking for the past day, she was boiling over with lust and desire. She knew it was best for her, but still…it was driving her fucking crazy.

“UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!” Randi moaned loudly with a powerful orgasm as the program ended, signaling that the body mod and last stage of conditioning was complete.

Randi could barely stand, as Jenni lovingly cut away the strips and helped the buxom new hot cop to rinse off. Randi certainly was hot, hotter than before, with large, DD cup tits and a bubble butt that was to die for, begging to be fucked deep and hard.

“Oh my god.” Randi smiled and caressed her new and improved body, a very distant part of her mind screamed that none of this was right, but it was too hard to think of that right now, it was much better to think of breaking this new body in, riding cock, sucking dick and licking pussy. “Mmmmm” Randi said as she looked in a full-length mirror.

“Randi, you look sooooooo hot.” Jenni said lightly caressing the cop.

“Mmmm. You to honey.” Randi cooed, looking Jenni up and down. “Jenni right?”

“Yeah.”

Randi smiled dumbly as she grabbed Jenni at the waist and pulled her close, crushing their tits against each other and causing the girls to moan in pleasure.

“I want to thank you Jenni.” Randi said huskily.

“For what?” Jenni cooed, breathing heavier and looking into Randi’s crystal blue eyes.

“For helping me become such a good, obedient girl, not a bad, trouble-making one like before.”

Jenni smiled and kissed Randi deeply, pinching her nipples and grinding her hips against the older woman’s.

“Uggghhhh.” Randi moaned.

Jenni took her hand and led her to a small sofa where she pushed Randi down, quickly stripping and laying atop the formerly proud police officer, beginning an intense make-out session, when Jenni began sucking Randi’s new, huge and super-sensitive tits. Moving down to the mind-fucked former cop’s bald, dripping snatch, where Jenni drove her tongue deep inside.

“FUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!” Randi shouted, bucking her hips and pushing the younger girl’s face into her sweltering sex. “Eat me out honey! Do it!...I-I-I’m…gonna…CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!!” Randi screamed as her pussy contracted, shot a stream of juice into Jenni’s waiting mouth and then shuddered with multiple, afterglow orgasms.

Jenni smiled. “How was that officer?” She cooed, wiping her face and kissing Randi deeply.

“Oh baby! It was fucking amazing. But you need a reward for your civic duty.” Randi whimpered. “Straddle my face bitch!” Randi ordered, he alpha personality still entrenched enough to let itself go from time to time.

“Okay.” Jenni giggled as she straddled Randi’s head and lowered her own hot cunt onto the police officer’s hungry face.

“Mmmmmm. So good.” Randi mumbled between licking and sucking, as Jenni thrashed and seemed to be climbing the walls

“Ohhhhh FUCK! Randi that is soooooo gooooood.” Jenni moaned as her pussy twitched, signaling a powerful orgasm was building. Jenni ground her pussy on Randi’s eager lips, making it difficult to breathe, but not impossible. ‘Breathing is like not as important as eating out hot pussy anyway.’ Randi thought as Jenni experienced a crushing orgasm, coating Randi’s face with deliciously sweet pussy juices.

Both women lay in each others arms for several minutes recovering, kissing and petting and probing and tickling and sucking and nibbling.

“Ohhhhh. Randi. That was too hot. But we have to get you fluffed, you’re almost done!” Jenni giggled as she stood up, helped Randi stand and the two walked to the “Fluffery Area,” pawing at each other the entire way.

Jenni smiled as Tabbi (the former Ms. Tabitha Wilson) put the finishing touches on Randi’s new look. Randi’s hair was styled, her dark eyeliner and shadow and sultry red lips made her look the complete whore. But her right “cop outfit” made her unspeakably hot. Her fishnet thigh-highs and stiletto boots accompanied a tight, dark blue blouse, tied under her massive tits, and buttoned with shiny brass buttons, her real Atlanta PD badge jiggled along with her new tits on her left tit. Her name tag read “Lieutenant Randi.” Her tiny skit, slit completely up the right side, was a good six inches above the knee, the tops of her fishnets clearly visible, was the same color as her blouse. Finally, she topped off the look with a blue police hat, similar to the real thing, but of the same shiny satin-like material as the rest of her outfit.

“Mmmmmm. So hot.” Randi said to herself in the mirror. “I can’t wait to go back to the Vice Squad tomorrow.”

Jenni and Tabbi giggled knowingly. “Come one honey! Its time to go see the owners and go back to work!” Jenni squealed.

Jenni led Randi into the spa’s offices where Washington and Taylor sat, big devious smiles gracing their faces.

“Well, well, well, the police are here. Are we in trouble?” Taylor asked as Randi stood in front of both men, smiling lasciviously and stroking a wayward lock of hair from her face as she looked down on them.

“Oh yeah boys…you two are in big trouble…first, you are suspected of carrying large…hard objects on your persons.” Randi smiled, kneeling between them and rubbing their hard cocks through their pants. “Second, you are in super-duper double trouble for not telling me about this place sooner.”

“Who are you?” Taylor asked, breathing heavier as Randi kept up her grind through his slacks.

Randi stopped for a moment and thought, then gushed with a huge, dumb smile, “I’m Randi! Lieu-, uh, Lootenaunt Randi to you!”

Taylor laughed. “And what does Lieutenant Randi want to do?”

“Be a good girl.” Randi cooed softly, unzipping both men’s flies and sliding out their long, thick cocks. Randi sensually sucked and licked Taylor’s cock sliding it deep into her throat, as Jenni took over Randi’s double duties for Washington, both men sucked and sucked, licking and tickling their men, driving them both over the edge soon as both men shot copious loads of cum down both girls’ thirsty throats.

Taylor slid his cock back into his pants and pulled Randi onto his lap. “Randi honey, now that you are a good girl, I think you need to consider a new position on the force.” Taylor said patronizingly.

“Huh?”

“I mean its dangerous out there doing what bad girl Miranda used to do, good girl Randi needs to focus on other things.”

“Oh right!” Randi smiled, she understood now, that old job at Vice had her doing things which would make her a bad girl, something she definitely didn’t want to be. “I so want to be a good girl master, what can I do?”

Taylor smiled. “Lets ask your boss sweetheart.” He whispered in her ear and nodded over her shoulder.

Randi turned and saw LaTrell Jenkins standing there, wide-eyed. Randi gushed as she leapt up and bounced over wrapping her arms around her captain’s big, strong shoulders.

Jenkins separated them a bit, his hands on her soft hips. “Jesus Miranda…I’d never have thought.” He said shaking his head slightly.

“You don’t like me now LaTrell?” Randi said, her bottom lip quivering as tears welled up in her eyes.

“No, no…baby, you look so amazing, its just…I’m not used to it. You know how it is, as he gently squeezed her mammoth right tit with his big, strong hand.

“Mmmmm.” Randi smiled and closed her eyes, as Jenkins led her to a couch where she sat on his lap, his hard cock grinding into her soft ass. Randi giggled.

“I don’t think you, the Mayor or the Chief have anything else to worry about from her. Of course, and I’m not a policeman, but the Vice Squad might be a little out of her league now.” Washington said smiling.

Jenkins forced himself to look away from his delicious new version of Miranda Thompson and nodded, then shaking his head a little to come back to the subject at hand. “Oh…uh…yeah…definitely not Vice, not really anything…except. Donna Prescott needs security, every judge does, and the last one quit, I think Officer Randi here could really fit in in the judge’s office.” Jenkins smiled.

“LaTrell! I’m Lootenaunt Randi now…and I’m sooooo randy.” She whispered sultrily in his ear, kissing him softly and then more and more passionately as his strong hands fondled and rubbed every inch of her nubile, voluptuous form.

“I guess you’re not too busy for me now huh? I think you might like living with me from here on out eh baby?” Jenkins panted as he untied her blouse, her amazing tits falling out into his hands, which he eagerly sucked and licked them.

“Ohhhh! No LaTrell! I love you! I want all of your hard black cock in me, all the time, fuck me, FUCK ME BABY!” Randi yelled as she fished his cock out and, in one fell swoop, slid onto his ten-inch throbbing member. “Ohhhhh! OH FUCK!!!!” Randi screamed in pleasure. “Oh! If I had only known! I’d have been a good girl such a long time ago!” Randi shouted, bucking furiously on Jenkins’ thick, hard cock.

Jenkins had been divorced for years, and like Miranda (the old one at least) didn’t get out much, so he wasn’t surprised when he came powerfully, coating his young, junior officer’s hot cunt with his cream.

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Randi screamed in blinding pleasure, as her world went pure white, as heat surged through her and she passed out, slumped into Jenkins’ powerful chest, unconsciously grinding her pussy on his still-hard pole.

“She seems to really like you.” Taylor said, rather detached, more as a scientist than a high-class flesh peddler.

“Her programming is one thing, but her response to you suggests deep feelings of affection.” Washington said as they helped slide an unconscious, mumbling Randi onto the couch, sleeping like a baby, as Jenkins stuffed his cock into his pants.

“I’ve always liked her too. So what now?”

“Mayor and the Chief say to keep her quiet, she’s lost all her credibility, we were going to keep her, but if you want, she’s yours.”

Jenkins looked lustfully and longingly at little, sleeping Miranda and smiled. “You don’t have to ask me twice.”

EPILOGUE:

Lieutenant Miranda Thompson-Jenkins’ cell phone rang.

“Stupid fucking phone.” She said, out of breath, as Brad, the judge’s law clerk handed it to her.

“H-hello?”

“Randi? Its LaTrell.”

“Hi honey! I like totally miss you!”

Jenkins laughed. “How’s work?”

“Oh my God! So good! I love this new job!”

“Goood.” Jenkins cooed. “I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

“Totally.” Randi giggled. “How’s your day?” She sighed a little, as the judge’s secretary, Alice, resumed eating the hot cop’s snatch out as if her life depended on it.

“Good, Deputy Chief is a great job honey.”

“Oh you do such a good job baby…I’m so randy for you now baby!” Randi moaned as she ground her pussy into Alice’s mouth.

“Thanks baby, just remember, no fucking outside the office, unless it’s the Mayor, remember?”

“OOOOHHHHH!!!!” Randi screamed as she shook with a powerful orgasm. “I-I know honey…you don’t need to remind me.” Randi panted. “I’m a good girl now remember?”

“I know you are honey, I know you are.” Jenkins grinned. “I’ll be home late, I think Lootenaunt Randi needs to be strip searched.”

“Oh! I so cannot wait!” Officer Randi squealed.