The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Salon La Slut

Ch. 5a

Sorry for the delay in getting anything new, both a busy life and writer’s block hath contributed. A particularly warm thanks to all the readers who took time to comment on my previous work. Thank you and enjoy!

This story is a prequel of sorts. As you might remember form Ch. 4, while the good ‘ol guys at the spa were taking care of the pesky Officer Randi, three ladies were on hold, awaiting their full makeovers…well, these are their stories.

Pt. 1- Veronica’s Big Break

“Another waste of my fucking time.” Veronica Kraus said as she sighed and tossed her purse into the passenger’s seat of her small compact. Another model gig went bust, thankfully she had heard enough rejections lately that she was beyond crying about it.

Veronica drove in silence to her job as a server at a very prestigious and luxurious local resturaunt. ‘We’re looking for a different look.’ Was a rejection particularly common to Veronica. The twenty-year-old was by all accounts stunningly beautiful in the face, with long naturally strawberry blonde hair, sparklingly clear blue eyes and a very tanned and toned body with legs and an ass to die for. Her only problem was her chest, apparently her tits never got the orders to develop with the rest of her, so she was, in her opinion, cursed with A-cups, which didn’t match her otherwise fairly voluptuous figure. That inconsistency made landing success as a model, her dream since… well forever, continually elusive.

Veronica put in her shift, she made good money through tips, and was always being flirted with and hit on by the rich and powerful men who frequented the establishment, but she wasn’t a gold-digger, Veronica Kraus was going to make a big splash her own way.

“How did your audition go today dear?” Erica Humphries, the owner of the restaurant asked in the employee locker room as Veronica readied to return to her apartment.

“They decided to ‘go in another direction.’” Veronica smiled, albeit a bit sadly.

“Well, don’t you dare give up sweetheart, you are too beautiful to be an unknown forever.” Erica said looking the comely blonde up and down. Erica Humprhies started the restaurant as something to do ten years ago, she came from money, lots of it, hundreds of millions of Dollars. Her family was one of the oldest and established in Georgia and Erica looked, acted and conducted herself every bit as the proper Southern lady. Veronica knew she was gay, pretty much everyone did, Erica was beautiful at 53, full breasts, which she had had done to tighten them, but they were gloriously large on their own, a lovely ass and pair of legs as well as an almost angelic face that none the less carried an air of sophistication and elegance. However, Erica wasn’t the type to flirt or try and seduce the bevy of beautiful girls who seemed to fill every post in her restaurant. Veronica was sure she did it because she liked the eye candy, but appreciated the fact that the environment wasn’t hostile or uncomfortable.

“Thank you Ms. Humphries, you have always been so supportive and kind to me.”

“Think nothing of it Dear, I want you to be a success, I want you to share that face and body of yours with the world.” Erica smiled, perhaps a little sultry or perhaps Veronica was just imagining things. Besides, she knew it was innocent.

“Thank you, I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” Veronica smiled and left.

As she readied herself for bed that night in her single-bedroom apartment, she dutifully went through her ritual and took care of her skin and her body, she combed her hair one hundred times, as she had done since childhood. Then she checked the posts on the local modeling forum, it was a way to find interviews and auditions. She clicked away, and sent her info to several, including one for a new agency, Royale Models.

‘Never heard of them.’ She said aloud and to herself as she sent her information to them. Probably another fly-by-night operation she thought, but still, you never knew, and for Veronica, there was no place to be too choosy.

She was surprised when the phone rang early the next morning at about seven thirty as she prepared for her daily workout.

“Miss Kraus?”

“Yes”

“This is Katherine Weston from Royale Models. We received your information and we’d love to meet with you. I think you might be just what we’re looking for, for a number of varied and exciting positions for some of our clients. Can you meet today, at eleven o’clock, our offices are downtown. We’re at One Atlantic Center.” There was a faint buzzing on the other end, and what sounded like very soft muffled talking or moaning. It was probably a bad connection.

“Um… sure, yeah… I-I mean of course. Want me to bring anything specific?” Veronica asked somewhat shocked at the prompt reply and how quickly these people wanted her to move forward. The woman on the other voice had a very… well sexy voice, take-charge and also sultry and alluring. Veronica considered herself straight, but her mind wandered a bit with a brief Sapphic daydream before returning to the conversation.

“Just you and your desire to do whatever it takes to be number one!”

“I’ll be there Miss Weston, thank you so much for the opportunity!”

“Your welcome darling, see you soon.” The line went dead, Veronica continued to hold the receiver to her ear for a few seconds as the faint buzzing continued for a short while, her daydreaming returning and a slight, drunken smile gracing her beautiful face. Finally she shook her head free of the cobwebs and went scrambling to pick out an outfit and otherwise be fully prepared.

Kat hung up the phone on her end, clad only in black stiletto heels and stockings, she returned her attention to her 18-year-old assistant Bridget, as she sat in Vince’s lap, bouncing up and down on his thick cock, sobbing out what was probably orgasm four or five.

Kat and Holli had, because of their age and beauty and ability to be programmed with anything needed to carry out a role perfectly, been placed in charge of day-to-day recruitment and management for Royale Models, a new avenue for the Spa. It was a great way to secure fresh girls to brainwash, bod-mod and sell out to wealthy clients all over the world. There were enough contacts in the city and the country really, to ensure that plenty of legitimate modeling jobs came through, namely for girls who were unsuitable for enslavement, those with family who could and would make too much of a fuss. Bridget had been an early capture, kept on to serve Holli and Kat as well as any of the three Spa owners who stopped by, of which at least one did every day.

Kat sauntered up to her hapless assistant, who was blessed with a naturally curvy body, and whose perfect hourglass figure (thanks to a quick and easy bod-mod by the Spa), dark waivy hair and big, brown doe eyes, and natural submissive streak made her perfect to abuse and fuck every day.

Bridget had been too perfect as an office whore to sell off, though it wouldn’t have been hard. She was naturally submissive, and when the owners of the Spa started to discover small irregularities resulting the programming of the girls, whereby they reached a point where they needed to release sexual aggression and frustration or risk going a little… well crazy, the owners crafted Bridget and re-programmed Danni to be the perfect pain sluts, naturally submissive girls who took pleasure from punishment. Bridget was brought to the brink of orgasm with every slap, pinch, whip and terrible insult.

“You loud little bitch!” Kat said slapping the girl across her face and grabbing a handful of her thick black hair forcing Bridget’s glassy-eyed stare to focus on her “boss” as she moaned and moaned from the hard cock still ploughing her tight twat. “Bridget, could you not see that I was on the phone?” Kat said sternly.

“I-I’m… oh God! I’m sorry Miss Weston! Please! I’m so sorry!”

Kat turned her attention to Vince, one of her masters, and her face and tone changed accordingly. “Master, may I punish Bridget? Please?” Kat cooed, kneeling before Vince as the latter looked down at the slutty MILF with the perfect body.

“Oh yeah baby.” Vince panted, as he slapped Bridget’s firm, but full ass hard, causing her to squeal, and erupt in yet another orgasm. “I think you need to show her a use for that mouth of hers so as not to disrupt business.” He grinned evilly.

Kat smiled and licked her lips, as she pulled a chair up to the front of the couple and sat in it, spreading her legs and exposing her wet pussy to the young girl who looked longingly at it. “Busy lips are quiet lips Bridget. Use yours to eat me out.” Kat said authoritatively, as Vince pushed the young girl down at the waist, so her face was securely on Kat’s steamy, delicious snatch.

“Oh fuck! Oh hell yes you fucking whore! Eat momma’s pussy you little slut!” Kat shouted as she grabbed the back of Bridget’s head and ground her pussy into the young teen’s mouth. After a few minutes, the girl’s talented tongue caused the blonde MILF to erupt in a powerful orgasm, which caused little Bridget to do the same. The sight was too much for Vince who pumped another hot load of cum deep into the slutty assistant for the third time that day.

Vince grabbed the exhausted young girl by her shoulders and gently pulled her up, as he placed a gas mask on her mouth and depressed the small silver button.

“You need a nap baby. That’s it, just breathe it in. We need you up and running in a couple of hours.” Vince cooed as Bridget’s big brown eyes fluttered then rolled back and shut. Vince picked the young girl up and laid her on the couch of the sleek office belonging to Royale Models.

Kat immediately rose and sauntered over to her master, who kissed her roughly and passionately.

“Get this place cleaned up, it’s a fucking mess. If she’s a good candidate, I want this slut coming in tagged and bagged by the end of the week.” Vince said lightly slapping kat’s face, to which the older woman giggled stupidly.

“Of course master, whatever you command. This dirty little slut is at your beck and call.” Kat cooed, sucking her finger seductively which had become something of her trademark.

Vince smiled and dressed, leaving without a word.

Veroinca needed to let her boss know she was going to be late to work, as she entered the restaurant, still closed but getting its day started. Veronica was clad in a form-fitting light purple stretch dress which ended just below her knees, her padded, push-up did what it could for her girls, they at least looked like something, so the dress showed a bit of cleavage. She matched the outfit with four-inch pumps of the same color. All in all she looked like what she wanted to be, a beautiful, not slutty, model.

Veronica knocked lightly on Erica’s office door and waited for a soft but professional “come in” before turning the knob.

“Well, well, well, don’t you look lovely this morning.” Erica said smiling warmly.

“Thank you Ms. Humphries. I;m sorry about the short notice, but… I got a call today, a modeling agency wants to meet with me today, I’d be late for my shift… is it too much of a prob-“

“Not to worry darling, Michelle has been looking for a couple of extra shifts, I’ll just give your evening shift today to her.” Erica said matter-of-factly.

“Thank you so much! You’re such a great boss!” Veronica said happily.

“Not at all Dear, when you see something you want you have to go and get it… whatever it takes.” Erica smiled a bit coyly.

“You’re right, thank you so much. I’ll let you know how it goes.”

“You’d better. Relax and be yourself, I know you’ll do great.” Erica smiled.

Veronica said goodbye and turned to leave.

“Oh, and Veronica?”

“Yes ma’am?

“Good luck Dear.”

Veronica wasn’t terribly familiar with downtown Atlanta, but finding the building, one of Atlanta’s tallest, wasn’t hard. Veronica made her way up to the agency’s suite, which was an entire floor, the twenty second.

The floor was extremely sleek and modern, white and steel and glass, bright, clean, easy to be consumed by the light… light from everywhere. Veronica loved the air freshener they used, a sweet, spicy smell, like baked banana bread or cookies, but not quite. Also the music they played to go along with images on the series of wide-screen TVs flashing images of models and random images at varying speeds was very cool. Veronica smiled dreamily as she stood in the lobby.

“Oh! I’m so sorry to keep you waiting!” A voice echoed from around the desk as Bridget, clad in a relatively scanty business suit, with short skirt, tight blazer with plunging neckline and a very sheer blouse beneath and stockings and stiletto pumps to match trotted up to greet Veronica who looked the girl up and down several times, realizing basic courtesy had changed to looks a bit too… fuckable.

“Um…oh! Oh! No problem! I’m Veronica Kraus, I have an eleven o’clock with Miss Weston?”

“Of course! I’m Bridget, Miss Weston’s assistant.” Bridget looked at Veronica in the eyes and smiled, her eyes a bit glassy, it looked like she was a bit out of it.

‘Whatever.’ Veronica thought, this was modeling, maybe she was doing some blow or something, stuff Veronica never touched, despite the opportunities.

“I’ll let Katherine know you’re here.” She said warmly.

“Thank you.”

Veronica didn’t wait long, as Kat emerged from the spacious suite. She was dressed almost identically to Bridget, though her outfit was lacking a blouse, only a single button held her tight blazer together, and her’s was red, not charcoal grey like her assistant’s.

‘Oh my God! She is too fucking hot.’ Veronica said to herself, involuntarily rubbing her hand down her thigh and briefly clenching her legs together as her pussy, for so long un attended to by a real cock, began to tingle.

“Hello Veronica, I’m Katherine Weston, but you can call me Kat, everyone does.” Kat said seductively shifting on her gorgeous legs with a hand on her hip.

“Um yes ma’am, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I love this office.” Veroinca said looking around, though she stole glances at her sexy interviewer.

“It is nice isn’t it. The company really went all out.” Kat said, not taking her eyes off the young aspiring model, which only added to Veronica’s discomfort, she was very intimidated. “Well, lets get started. Follow me.” Kat said as she took Veronica’s hand and gently led her into the back of the office, into Kat’s private, inner sanctum.

“Now then,” Kat said gently as she guided Veronica, who was starting to blink her increasingly glassy eyes more and more rapidly, into a very tall-backed chair, with imedded speakers, playing a delightfully light classical music piece. It was soooo relaxing to Veronica, who smiled vacantly.

Kat smiled and licked her lips. “So Veronica, you certainly are stunning, perfect ass and legs, the face of a goddess, naturally blonde hair… mmmmm, you are downright yummy.” Kat said smiling a she sat on the edge of her desk facing Veronica, crossing her legs in front of the girl and amusing herself with the unintentional attention she received from her lovely new charge.

Veronica giggled and smiled, before she shook her head slightly as the increasingly dense web of cobwebs were tossed from her mind, a mind that was more and more quiet, relaxed, obedient…and horny as fuck. Her pussy was getting slicker and slicker by the second, and she prayed a wet spot didn’t show. “Thank you Miss Weston. I’ve always wanted to be a model.” Veronica cooed softly.

“I think this is your big break Veronica. But before we continue, I need to get some additional information.” Kat said as she leaned to the side and picked up a clipboard, in so doing her right breast was clearly visible under her jacket. Veronica let out a soft, yet audible moan as she clenched both her teeth and legs together.

Kat smiled, and proceeded to ask Veronica a number of questions about herself as if she didn’t notice. Particularly her family, friends, boyfriend, etc. Veronica had little in any department, and she answered the questions, though she did think they were a bit odd, after all, not a single one was about her experience modeling, or anything to do with being a model.

“Ummmm… Ms Weston?” Veronica said dreamily, staring directly at Kat’s chest, and no longer caring about subtlety.

“Yes dear?” Kat said smiling, and leaning down so the girl could get a generous view of the MILF’s awesome tits.

“Ummm… uh… what about my modeling?”

Kat grinned lasciviously. “Don’t worry darling.” Kat said as she slid off the desk, and leaned down at the waist in front of the girl, gently tilting her chin up with Kat’s outstretched index finger so that lovely young Veronica was looking into Kat’s blue eyes. “Like I said, this is your big break. I want you to stand up and go into the photo area. I want to take some stills of you.”

“Okay.” Veronica said distantly.

“Bridget, get in here.” Kat said over the intercom as she led Veronica into the photo area, with a number of lights, shades and a light meter. “Alright darling, lets get started, just vamp and pose as you would normally. I’ll hit the lights and the music.”

“Okay Ms. Weston.” Veronica said dreamily, she was swaying on her feet at this point, her eyes half closed with pupils dialated to the roof.

Bridget came in, Veronica’s completely subdued state meant she caught very little of what was going on, but she could swear Kat roughly kissed her young assistant. Then again she couldn’t be sure. The lights began flashing, as Bridget stood behind the camera and began clicking away. Veroinca was so deliciously relaxed and vulnerable, she hadn’t the strength to move, let alone pose. The flashing lights and the “music” which was nothing more than a deep thumping, like bass, bombarded her. She felt so wonderful, so languid, so vulnerable and ready to obey… ready to submit. Veronica smiled.

“Roni honey?” Kat said. As she slipped her suit jacket and skirt off, only a lacy red thong, stockings and red fuck-me heels remained.

“Yesssss Ms. Wessston?” Roni slurred.

“The front of your pretty dress is all wet now dear, what are we going to do about that?” Kat smiled sinisterly, licking her lips.

“Whaaaa?” Roni cooed as she looked down, sure enough, her crotch was soaked with her juices, the dark fabric very noticeable.

“Roni, strip out of that dress and any undies you have, I have to know what I am working with. Do it now.” Kat ordered.

Roni tried to grasp the zipper on the back of her dress, but such a profound feat of dexterity was completely beyond her demolished little brain at this point. After half a dozen attempts, Roni couldn’t continue, and she softly cried at her failure.

“Now, now, whats the matter baby?” Kat cooed as she stepped to the mesmerized young model, slipping her arms around Veronica’s delicate neck and lightly kissing the young girl’s lips..

“I’m-I’m sooooo sorry Ms. Wessssston. “I’m jus not ab-abliy… I can’t do it!” Roni yelled in frustration.

“Go help Roni Bridget, and proceed as ordered.” Kat said to her assistant who turned the video camera on.

Bridget nodded, smiled and approached Roni, removing her jacket and blouse in the process.

“Don’t worry Roni.” Bridget said with pouty sincereity. “It’s okay, I’ll help you.” Bridget said softly as she reached her arms around Roni’s slender waist and pulling the mesmerized former model close.

“Mmmmmm. You’re sooooo sweeeet Bridget.” Roni slurred, looking into the assistant’s glassy doe eyes and kissing her passionately as the feelings of uncontrollable lust quickly cascaded over her.

During the intense makeout session, Kat slipped behind Roni and unzipped her dress and unclasped her bra, slipping both off her tight, toned and all-but perfect body.

“Mmmmm, Veronica… you are too delicious.” Kat said huskily as she wrapped her arms around Veronica’s waist from behind, gently pinching her increadibly erect and sensitive nipples and kissing her neck and ear lobe.

“UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!” Veronica moaned in pleasure as Bridget kneeled and began sliding the helpless young woman’s panties down, then beginning a feverish oral assault on her soaked, albeit neglected pussy.

“Does little Roni like it when dirty Bridget fucks her with her mouth?” Kat cooed in Veronica’s ear.

“Oh! OOOOHHHHHH!!!!! Veronica screamed in blind lust and pleasure as she experienced a massive orgasm, so intense her knees buckled and she fell into the soft pillows lining the floor of the shooting area.

At once Kat and Bridget were upon her, kissing, stroking, licking, fondeling every inch of little Veronica Kraus.

“P-please… please kiss… kiss me.” Veronica said looking at Kat with begging eyes.

Kat smiled hungerly. “With pleasure my sweet.” Kat said deeply and passionately kissing Veronica for what seemed like blissful hours. Finally Kat straddled the blonde’s head as the buxom older woman looked down and parted her massive tits to see her captive little kitten.

“Now bitch, eat me.” She said authoritatively.

“Yesssss.” Veronica whimpered as Kat lowered her hot pussy onto Veronica’s untrained but extremely eager mouth. Before Kat knew it she was cumming, Veronica’s sloppy kissing, licking and sucking drove the hot MILF over the edge very quickly, in a cascade of orgasmic bliss.

“OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!” Kat screamed in pleasure as a series of powerful orgasms shook her. After she collected her breath she grabbed Bridget by the hair and pulled the buxom little slut up next to Veronica’s chest. “take over from here Bridget-baby, you deserve a good cum.” Kat smiled and kissed her assistant deeply.

Bridget smiled dumbly as she then straddled Veronica’s angelic face, as the latter mumbled out her need for more pussy to dive in to.

“Please Bridget, please let me eat you out!” Veronica pleading as the other girl smiled and slowly lowered her bald, soppy cunt onto Veronica’s mouth.

Kat got up and put her clothes back on. She retrieved two pre-loaded syringe from her desk, one filled with a milky-blue substance, the other filled with a dark, almost black liquid. She had no idea what was in them, she was only good at fucking, sucking and ensnaring stupid girls for her three beloved masters. She smiled at all the amazing memories since she became one of the spa’s special girls so many weeks ago.

“FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!” Bridget screamed, which shook Kat from her day dreaming. ‘Oh if I was caught drifting off, I’d be tied up for at least a day.’ Kat though to herself, half glad and half sad she wasn’t caught.

Bridget slid off Veronica, both girls were completely out of it. Kat gently grasped Bridget’s arm and injected her with the black fluid. The effects were immediate, Bridget writhed in ecstasy and then began laughing, talking and giggling uncontrollably. Kat then injected Veronica in her creamy thigh. Veronica also orgasmed powerfully, the pleasure making any sound impossible from her opened and wide-eyed mouth as every muscle in her body tensed with unspeakable pleasure. Veronica quickly fell back, unconscious, though murmering in her sleep and twitching a bit as the drugs worked their magic on her devastated little brain. The inceassent music and images and light patterns were ten times as powerful at destroying subconscious resistance in little Veronica when she was drugged to the gills.

Bridget started to come down, she was still very hyper, alert, shaky, her eyes dialated.

Kat smiled. “Bridget, come honey.” She said, holding out her hand as the young girl ran to her mistress. Kat looked deeply into her assistant’s big, brown, drugged eyes and smiled. “Time to get dressed honey, get Veronica ready for transport. I’ll make sure the car is brought around.” Kat smiled, caressing Bridget’s face.

“Yes, Ms. Weston, totally Ms. West, whatever you say, I’ll like totally do it so great, I just want to do a good job for you Ms. West-“ Bridget said increadibly fast, as the drugs still had her in hyperdrive.

“Shhhhh. That’s my baby.” Kat cooed softly. Bridget, never the brightest bulb in the box, needed control, no wonder she craved it. “Poor Bridget, you’re sooooo juiced up right now. Just hold it together darling, and once we get to the spa, Momma will make sure we bring my little angel back down to Earth.” Kat smiled evilly and condescendingly.

Bridget smiled widely and nodded frantically, she didn’t notice her mistress’ look or tone; of course she probably wouldn’t have noticed an elephant in the room in her condition.

Kat drove the three to the Spa in her (now the Spa’s) Mercedes SUV. The Spa’s music was on, it always was, the Spa’s girls were constantly listening to it; At their condos where it was piped into each unit and the pool area 24/7, their work, their cars… everywhere. It ensured that they were all obedient and controlled, the way every good girl should be according to the owners. Veronica and Bridget sat in the back, Bridget rubbed her pussy as they drove chattering insesently, daydreaming about God knew what. Veronica was completely out of it. Occasionally she would mumble something, and occasional ‘obey’ or ‘ass-fuck’ was intelligible, but aside from that, the Spa’s latest acquisition was dead to the world.

Pulling into the Spa, Kat parked in the private garage in back. When they exited, Ket pulled a wheelchair up to the back and the two women guided poor Veronica in. As Bridget wheeled Veronica in, the trio made their way to the Spa’s offices on the top floor.

Kat immediately feel to her knees in front of the first master she saw, Jon Taylor, who smiled and caressed her face.

“Good girl Kat, she’s what our client wanted.” Taylor said, unzipping his fly and sliding his thick cock into Kat’s automatically open and drooling mouth. “That’s it bitch, suck my cock good you fucking whore!” Taylor moaned.

Kat smiled and giggled as best she could from the abusive talk, she loved it.

Bridget was babbling incoherently and papcing around the room until she was finally grabbed by Darius Washington who led her to the large bed in the middle of the room, the place where the owners of the Spa spent so much of their break time at work.

“Goddamn! Someone shut this little skank up!” Washington said as he slid every inch of his hard cock into Bridget’s well-used asshole.

“May I gag her Master?” Holli, the other official MILF in residence, after Kat said seductively. She was clad only in a slutty schoolgirl outfit, which barely contained any of her amazing assets.

“Hurry up baby, she’s getting on my dam nerves.”

Holli slid the ball gag into Bridget’s open mouth and the room was much quieter.

“OH SHIT BITCH! HERE IT COMES!!!!” Taylor yelled, firing a huge blast of cum down Kat’s thirsty throat. He had to sit, and Kat, automatically, knelt before him, tenderly and lovingly licking and kissing his still-hard cock, determined to get it as clean as possible.

“Come here.” Taylor said, pulling Kat up by her arm until the insanely hot cougar was in his lap. “Listen baby.” Taylor said calmly as Kat looked into his eyes with absolute devotion and obedience. “A situation has come up, we need to delay processing of Veronica for a day. So put her in the Waiting Room. Then come back up here. I’m sure your pussy hasn’t been fucked enough today. Besides, we’d all like to see you and Holli go at it.” Taylor smiled sinisterly as Kat’s face took on the look of an excited little girl, anxiously awaiting her Christmas presents. “Doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Oh, God yes Master! Anything Master, please, I haven’t had a cock in like… well… like at least six hours. I don’t know what will happen if I go without it for much longer!” Kat said sincerely, she was actually concerned she might not make it.

Taylor snickered. “Then I suggest you hurry bitch. Jenni will be there to help.” Taylor said, with that Kat hopped off his lap, was kissed deeply by her younger, studly master and then wheeled a slightly conscious Veronica down to the basement.

Veronica didn’t remember much. She was wheeled from one bright place, into another dark place, there was music, sweet music she found she needed. She dozed a bit, until a loud noise would wake her. Her arm itched, and when she summoned the strength to look up, she saw a tower, with some bag on it, with tubes that seemed connected to her vein, but then again she wasn’t sure. Every few minutes, as she tried to surrender to blissful sleep, she was jolted by a loud noise; a gunshot, a whistle, a car horn, something to ensure she didn’t sleep a wink, but at the same time, the drugs being pumped into her taking advantage of her state, which was benefited by sleep-deprivation.

She had no idea how long she was in there. One girl was already there, looking at her with half-opened eyes, glassy, laying in her own bed with her own tower and her own IV. Veronica couldn’t really see, but she looked latin, and very pretty. Veronica, despite the torture she was going through found the worst part to be her seemingly-insatiable horniness. She could tell the lovely Latina was feeling the same thing, and they both moaned slightly as they looked at each other. After what could have been hours or minutes they were both squirming in their restrains and moaning as loud as they could in their drugged, mindless stupors.

“Alright, alright, what is all this noise girls?” A voluptuous brunette in a streach bodysuit said sauntering up to Veronica.

“Uuugggghhhh… wweeesssssss ffuuuuummmmm.” Was all Veroinca could muster.

“Shhhhh. You girls need to rest. This delay wasn’t planned, but in a few hours we’ll be ready to process you. In the meantime, watch this, it will calm you down.” The Jenni said smiling wide as she slipped a bulky set of goggles on each subdued girl. Veronica gasped silently as colors and shapes and the music and the drugs and… everything it made her melt in orgasm. After the nice, pretty goggles were fitted on, she was in a world of pure bliss.

When the goggles were removed, whenever it was; Veronica was completely dazed. Her beautiful blue eyes were red and bloodshot, glassy and distant.

“Think we went overboard?” Washington asked Taylor as they looked at her and the now two other girls sharing the basement “waiting room.”

“Nah, she’ll be a new woman after the wraps. Besides, since she isn’t to have any cock, this added measure would be the best way to ensure her programming is nailed down.” Taylor said confidently as they watched Jenni gently lead Veronica to her chair, and then as the stunning former model was wheeled to the wrap room, for her bod mod and presentation to her new owner.

“Come on Roni honey.” Jenni said as she quickly wrapped the nude former model in cloth strips and laid her down in the deep, wide tub as it began to fill with thick, warm green-brown goo. The “mud” for lack of a better term, felt so warm and soothing, Roni sighed audibly as it slowly covered more and more of her.

Jenni smiled, she placed another bulky set of goggles on Roni’s head and earbuds in her ears. “Thaaaats it baby.” Jenni cooed into Roni’s ear, rubbing the subdued woman’s shoulders and eliciting soft moans from her. “Just rest now honey. You’re so tired…you need a nice nap. Just watch this video until those big, beautiful blue eyes can’t stay open and listen to this recording. Its sooooo nice, isn’t it Roni?” Jenni said, gently kissing Roni’s parted lips.

“Nnniiicccceeee.” Roni mumbled.

Jenni giggled and let Roni relax, as the voice in her recording spoke to her. She could swear she knew it, but she couldn’t tell. Whoever it was, they had a sexy voice. Roni began mumbling aloud as the recording droned on.

“Veronica darling, you are now mine. I will be your owner, you are my slave. You live to serve me, to worship me, to love me. You are my angel Veronica, you are obedient Veronica, you are my slut Veronica… my whore Veronica… you must obey me Veronica… only obey… only me… Veronica… obey me.” Roni saw the face of her owner, it was so familiar, yet a stranger; she couldn’t remember where, but wasn’t she sure she had seen it before?

“Obey.” Veronica whispered just before the three hour bod mod session ended and the young blonde shook with a massive orgasm.

The sludge in the tub drained out and Jenni lovingly cut away the strips and pulled Roni onto her feet and led her to a fountain to wash off.

Roni shook her head, her blue eyes were clear now, and she smiled vacantly to herself. She knew what she was now, a slave, an insanely-hot fuck toy for her owner. God how she didn’t want to be anything else!

“You look so good Roni.” Jenni said lecherously as she eyed the young girl up and down.

“Thanks, you’re not bad yourself.” Roni cooed, placing her hands on her hips and swaying.

“I like your tits in particular.” Jenni said as she slipped off her bodysuit and heels. Roni turned again to the mirror and stared, eyes and mouth wide at the vision before her. Her body was always spectacular, but now here tits matched the rest of the package. While before her A-cups had held her back, her new Ds would push her forward… almost literally.

Roni squeezed a nipple and her world exploded in white-hot pleasure. “Nnnggggghhhhh!” She shook with a small orgasm, as Jenni slid up behind her and pressed her own warn, nude, amazing body to Roni’s back.

“Feels good baby?” Jenni said in Roni’s ear.

“Oh… oh fuck yeah.” Roni whispered huskily, sliding Jenni’s roving hands to her tits, as the brunette seductively massaged and pinched the super-sensitive jugs. “Oh! Oh! I’m gonna cum!”

“Not yet you aren’t.” Jenni sneered and roughly turned Roni around, grasped her wrist and led her to the soft bed in the corner of the room. Jenni lightly pushed Roni down onto her back and straddled the buxom blonde. “Now bitch, your owner is waiting. But I’m quality control for your slutty ass. You want to meet your owner?” Jenni said authoritatively.”

“Yes, yes! YES!!! Goddamnit YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!” Roni screamed in overboiling lust and the frustration that went with it.

Jenni laid herself upon Roni and kissed her deeply, a kiss that was eagerly reciprocated. “Then first you have to fuck me cunt.” Jenni said softly.

Roni smiled wolfishly as she rolled sweet Jenni so that their positions were reversed. “Whatever you say mistress.” Roni pouted. Then lowered herself to Jenni’s spread legs to begin a superb oral assault on the Sap Girl’s super sensitive clit.

“And you’re sure she hasn’t been… penetrated by any of you gentlemen?” Roni’s new owner said sitting in the executive offices.

“Absolutely. We’re here to please. Your instructions, as much as possible, are always followed. That was… easy and difficult.” Darius Washington said smiling.

Roni’s owner smiled also. “I can imagine you gentlemen prefer to sample all the treats that come through here, but I appreciate your self-control.” Roni’s owner said, already distracted at the scene of Sapphic lust unfolding in the wrap room.

After Roni and Jenni’s tryst, the duo made their way to the “fluffery” room, where Tabbi did Roni’s makeup, it was sophisticated, not whorish, with a pinkish lipstick to match her light features. Jenni handed Roni a set of lingerie, white demi bra, matching thong and garter set along with white six-inch heels.

“That’s it.” Jenni said smiling and clapping.

“Mmmmm, I hope my owner likes.” Roni said seductively to herself in the mirror, rubbing her left tit and moaning from the pleasure.

“Oh, your owner will. Come one, they want to meet the new Roni!” Jenni said smiling.

Roni walked into the executive offices and smiled wide as her eyes fell upon her new owner. It had seemed like forever since she had seen them, and though she had known them for years, she never felt the complete obedience and adoration she now did.

“Roni, you look great. I think you know this lovely lady.” Darius said smiling at the gorgeous woman in front of him.

“Thank you.” Roni said quietly, never taking her eyes off her mistress.

“Come darling.” Her mistress said smiling.

Roni knelt before her, clinging to her stocking-clad leg and looking up in total adoration. “Erica… I… I missed you so much.” Roni said, lost in arousal, awe and complete obedience.

“And I you darling. I just had to get you out of that life, much better to be here with me than some career as a model. Or anything else. A girl like you needs to be taken care of.” Erica Humphries said, helping Roni stand, then sit on the older woman’s lap. Roni caressed her new mistress’ face gently.

“May I kiss you mistress? Please?” Roni pleaded.

Erica smiled and tenderly kissed her new slave’s perfectly parted lips.

“Mmmm. You taste so good darling.” Erica said, as Roni stood and Erica led her to the executive suite in the rear of the office.

“I long to worship you mistress.” Roni whimpered as she helped her mistress disrobe. Roni gasped at the beauty of her mistress’ body, her large tits, still firm, her ass smooth and round, her legs long and toned.

“Then worship me… you little slut!” Erica said, roughly kissing Roni and pushing her down. Erica wasted no time in straddling her slave’s face as Roni enthusiastically sucked, kissed, flicked and lapped at the older woman’s sweet, savory pussy.

“Oh! Oh God yes! You little slutty angel! God how I’ve wanted you for soooooo long!” Erica stammered, the rumblings of a powerful orgasm approaching. “I needed you Veronica, you had to be mine… Oh!... y-you had to be miiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeee!!!!” Erica yelled as she began to come powerfully, drenching Roni’s face in her succulent nectar. Roni’s eyes crossed as she herself came in response.

Both women laid together in languid, sex-satisfied near-sleep.

Erica kissed her young charge’s sweet, superbly-skilled lips. “And now that I have you my sweet. I’m going to do everything to you… and with you… you’ll love me, all of me. Won’t you Veronica?”

“Yes mistress. Forever, I’ll worship you, I love you more than anything.” Roni whispered.

Erica smiled as she pulled the unresisting girl’s head to her pussy and smiled as Veronica again began to melt into her folds; she had been forced to wait quite a while before she truly owned Veronica Kraus… she was going to enjoy every inch of her until the end of time.