The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Every now and then I get an idea for a story that would be part of one of the universes I’ve created but doesn’t really stand on its own or advance a storyline. So I got the idea to just write these scenes out and share them under a catch-all heading. As I think of more of these, I’ll be sharing them here.

This scene takes place in the Watching Heidi/Many Happy Returns universe.

All the usual disclaimers apply.

Scenes I

Two women, naked bodies shining with sweat and tangled on the bed, the only sound being their discordant panting post-coitus. The woman on the top, brunette and one of Mistress’s trusted lieutenants. The woman on the bottom, blonde and Mistress’s newest convert. 18 hours earlier she’d been someone else; independent, wealthy, well-connected… It was for those qualities the brunette had selected her. Now she was just another slut in Mistress’ service, fanatical in her devotion to Her.

The blonde stirred,“That was… Wonderful!”

“I know.”

“I never knew it could be like that.”

“Neither did I, but now…” The brunette rolled off. Both lay on their backs and stared at the ceiling, “… I don’t know how to put it into words.”

The two continued to stare as they are panting return to something like normal breathing.

“And Eric?” The brunette continued, Eric being the fiancée.

“I’ll do what Mistress tells me to do,” the blonde made a gagging noise, “but She won’t make me stay with him will She?”

The brunette rolled again, to kiss the blonde deeply and reward her for giving the proper answer, “I doubt it.”

The blonde reach out to pull her new lover down for another kiss, long, deep and a clear indication that another session of passion was in the offing.

“What time is it?” She asked casually.

The brunette craned her neck to see the clock, “11:30 AM.”

“Mmmmm,” the blonde replied and their lips met again. Then it struck her.

“Dammit!” The blonde leapt out of bed.

“What’s wrong?”

“I have an interior designer coming here at 12 noon.”

“So cancel.”

The blonde rifled through some papers on her desk, “I can’t find her number… Unless…”

“Unless what?”

The blonde turned to the brunette, a predatory gleam in her eyes, “Unless you want to bring her to Mistress also. Do you have any more of that spray?”

She did, “it isn’t that simple. Tell me a little about her, what she like?”

The blonde had pulled on a pair of panties already, “She’s very beautiful. Asian, Vietnamese I think, very petite. Large breasts, considering her size, they’re obviously fake, but well done fakes. She’s very good at what she does and she’s got a lot of important clients, so if you got her, Mistress would have access to all those people as well.”

Sounded promising, “How old is she?”

“23, 24 or so.”

The brunette could hardly believe her ears, “Kind of young if her client list is so high-powered.”

“She’s really good at what she does,” the blonde answered. “I promise you won’t be disappointed.”

The brunette considered it. Mistress look for any one of three things in a slave: beauty, talent or connections. If the blonde was to be believed, this designer had all three. It was worth checking out.

“No promises, the brunette said as she rolled off the bed I’ll need to check her out first.”

20 min. later the doorbell rang. The pair were dressed, the blonde in a silk kimono in the brunette in the clothes she wore when she arrived the day before.

“Molly, so good to see you again,” the blonde said.

“Good to see you also, Ms. East,” the designer replied.

“Please, I told you before, call me Erin. Let me introduce you to my friend. Molly Pham, this is Lisa Bates. Lisa, this is Molly.”

The two shook hands.

The moment Molly walked through the door, Lisa knew she would take her for Mistress. As Erin promised, the woman was absolutely stunning. She also radiated a tangible sense of competence and substance… Precisely the kind of woman mistress particularly enjoyed enslaving. Lisa and Erin shared a knowing glance.

It was clear to Molly immediately that the two were not merely friends but lovers as well… Their flushed appearance, the way they looked at each other. It was obvious. It didn’t offend Molly in the slightest. She had many lesbian friends and colleagues. It did surprise her, especially that they were so blatant about it. Erin had always seemed so happy with her fiancé. Besides Brad was the one who recommended her to Erin. And now she was practically flaunting her female lover in front of her, apparently unconcerned that word might get back to her man. Molly made a note to keep an eye on the situation. If things weren’t as wonderful as she’d thought, she definitely have to see if she could snatch up Eric on the rebound.

The trio repaired to the living room, Erin and Molly on the couch with Lisa on a nearby easy chair. Molly was retrieving paper from her satchel, color and fabric swatches, floorplans she’d mocked up, price estimates.

“It all look so wonderful,” Erin said after a cursory glance. “I have to say, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you dressed so casually.”

Molly wore white T-shirt with a deep V neck, and tan Capri pants. Her long black hair, normally worn up for work, was in a simple ponytail.

She grinned slightly and shrugged, “You’re the only client I’m seeing today. As soon as I leave here, I’m heading up to the Bedford spa for some R&R.”

“Meeting some friends I guess?”

“No, just me.”

“Well, you certainly deserve it,” Erin said as she shot Lisa another significant glance.

That was all Lisa needed to hear. No major plans and no one expecting her. It was perfect. Lisa stood and went to her purse on the kitchen counter. Molly paid no heed at all. Lisa retrieved her spray bottle and move to the couch, keeping the bottle behind her back.

Standing directly next to the couch, Lisa said, “Oh, Molly.”

Molly looked up and directly into the first blast from the bottle, which was followed immediately by another. Her body went rigid, muscles locked, before she collapsed semiconscious on to the couch. Bungee cords which had held Erin the day before were now efficiently secured around Molly’s ankles knees and elbows and wrists. A piece of duct tape was fixed across her mouth. She slowly began to regain her senses as a high-end headphone was placed atop her head, speakers completely covering her ears.

The headphones were attached to the TV. Normally the mist took eight hours or so to complete the enslavement, but through trial and error, Lisa discovered that it could be cut in half with the proper stimulus. Lisa started the DVD player whichbegan a five-hour show of women rutting, interspersed with testimonials to the glory of Mistress and the delight in serving Her will. The images and sounds now blasting into Molly’s years would prove the proper stimulus indeed. Erin was proof of that. Lisa turned back to the couch.

Erin had slipped off the kimono. Her beauty, and the irony of it all, took Lisa’s breath away. She stood proudly, hands on hips, feet slightly more than shoulder width apart, her perfect, breasts and tiny, hard nipples rising and falling with each breath. Her wavy blonde hair spilled wildly past her shoulders. Her shaven cunt was already. She would render wonderful service to Mistress, Lisa knew, and she would surely be invited into Mistress bed at some point, as a reward. But she would never be a favorite, one of the elite few who served as Mistress’ playthings. Mistress favorite brunettes, and, at 35, Erin was too old. Lisa was a favorite, though at the edge of the age limit. The irony was that Molly would surely become a favorite, and in very short order. Lisa leaned back to enjoy the wait.

* * *

Lisa was barely aware of times passage. At some point she and Erin ended up on the floor, at Molly’s feet, locked in a vigorous 69. She looked to the TV, and on the screen, she saw her friend the Geneva thrashing about orgasmicly on a massive bed, an auburn hair woman was beneath Gen’s legs; Lisa knew that to be there mutual friend Maura. Gen and Maura had completed Lisa’s enslavement; the memories of that, and Erin’s pussy licking, triggered a shudder of joy. Encouraged, Erin licked all the faster. Lisa gently rolled Erin on her side so she could watch suck erin’s pussy all at once.

Lisa had watched this DVD dozens, maybe hundreds, of times. In her mind, she could hear Gen’s breathing, moaning, sobs of passion. She could hear every wet, squishy noise as Maura ravaged Gen’ss soaked, eager cunt . She could hear the voiceover, of Gen testifying to the wonder of Mistress:

“I thought I was happy, before Maura brought me to Mistress… I thought getting a good job and getting ahead were important… I had plenty of guys to choose from… Shit, the thought of those guys makes me want to puke now… Mistress brings me clarity… It doesn’t matter what job I have or how I do… All that matters is Mistress… When I obey her, she rewards me… Every time my little lezzie pussy gets wet when I think about a girl, it’s Mistress rewarding me… Every time I get with one of Mistress’ other sluts, and I squirt all over her, it’s Mistress rewarding me… When I have my face between a hot slut’s legs and I’m licking her all up with my tongue and she comes so hard, it’s Mistress rewarding me… When I am bringing a new girl to Mistress and I’m making her the bitch she was meant to be and it gets me so fucking hot and bothered, it’s Mistress rewarding me… I love that all women belong to Mistress, even if they don’t know it… And I love being the one to show them… Fuck, it gets me so hot… I’m all wet just thinking about it…”

Lisa agreed entirely, and just thinking about it, along with Erin’s frantic gnawing on clit, finished her. She came with a shudder and a low moan, fluid jetting from her pussy onto Erin’s face. Erin was now trembling, and her head was thrown back she gasped “Oh my God!” Lisa burrowed into the older woman’s snatch to lap up the discharge.

Erin rolled out from under Lisa and sat up. She leaned forward in the pair kissed slowly savoring their own taste on the other’s lips. “Wow, check out that black chick,” Erin said looking at the TV.

“Actually, that’s my friend Geneva.”

“She’s gorgeous.”

“I’ll introduce you,” Lisa winked. “Let’s check out our newest friend.”

The part of Lisa’s brain connected with serving Mistress, the part that never, ever rested, knew that Geneva appeared on the DVD at approximately the foreign a half hour mark, so she suspected Molly was more than ready. The girl watched Erin and Lisa intently. Though her eyes were wide open with shock, her nipples were raising prominent, enticing bumps in her T. Molly’s legs were clenched together, grinding her thighs slowly back and forth, desperate for any sort of relief for her molten hot cunt. Lisa stood, then bent forward, provocatively dangling her tits just inches from Molly’s face as she removed the headphones. Molly eyed the fleshy mounds.

“Are you ready?” Lisa asked. Molly nodded slowly. She grabbed corner of the duct tape between her index finger and thumb. “Who do you serve?”

She ripped the tape off.

“Mistress!” Molly slurred.

Molly was helped to her feet with Erin removing the cords from her ankles and knees and Lisa removing the rest. That accomplished, she was gently relieved of her clothing. Molly neither helped nor resisted. Lisa was thrilled by Molly’s body, tight and sinewy, the muscles well-defined without being musclebound. In fact, it reminded Lisa of Geneva. But Lisa was astounded by Molly’s behavior. By this point all the women she captured have been mad with desire and acted accordingly. Molly seemed stunned, almost catatonic.

Lisa cupped Molly’s cheek and turned their faces together for a gentle kiss. As before there was no resistance and no participation… Until, slowly, Molly’s lips parted slightly and their tongues brushed. Erin leaned in now, so Lisa allowed her to take over the case. It was firmer, more forceful, though Molly’s hands were still at her side. Erin’s hand slid over Molly’s near breast before settling on the granite hard nipple. She gave it a gentle pull and twist. Molly flinched, and moaned softly.

Lisa pulled Molly back to her. It was a real kiss now, mouth open, tongue stabbing, breath hammering through flared nostrils, Molly whimpering all while. Mistress’ newest slave reach down, one hand cupping Lisa’s ass, the other stroking Lisa’s tummy. Lisa’s hand was moving as well, landing between Molly’s legs, nails tickling the smooth, sopping wet labia.

“Oh… That’s nice,” Molly gasped, shifting slightly so she could touch Lisa the same way. With her free hand she reached out to finger Erin as well. The kiss became three-way, each slave reach over to frig her two neighbors.

“Let’s go upstairs,” Lisa grinned, “we left the toys up there anyway.”

They walked with Molly in the middle, Lisa and Erin each with an arm around her hips, hands resting on a firm ass cheek. They walked slowly, Molly being a willing participant now, but she trembled nervously with each step.

In the bedroom, Erin and Molly deferred to Lisa, looking to her for instruction. Lisa had seen this before, slaves always seemed a bit submissive to the woman or women who captured her. Lisa certainly felt like that around Gen and Maura, who never seem to pay that submission any mind. Lisa was not like that; she enjoyed the submission. She liked being in charge.

“Erin, get on the bed… No, scoot back about halfway. Molly, stand next to the bed,” Lisa ordered as she rummaged through her bag for the strap on she and Erin had never got around to. “Don’t touch each other!”

Lisa took her time fitting the dildo to her hips. Erin sat on the bed leaning back on her arms slightly, legs spread wide. A bemused smile spread across her face as she enjoyed being teased by Lisa, and teasing Molly turn. Molly bounced frantically on the balls of her feet, without the calming effects of numerous orgasms over the previous hours, forbidden from touching Erin, her hands ran a continuous circuit between her superheated pussy and her tits, a breathy moan escaping when she happened to touch a particularly sensitive spot. Her previous thousand yard stare was gone. Her eyes, bouncing between Lisa and Erin, betrayed her lust addled state.

Lisa stepped directly behind Molly, grabbed her by the ponytail, and pushed her forward to Erin’s crotch. Molly knew what was coming, was desperate for it, spread her legs and thrust her ass out for it. Erin’s dripping cunt was just inches away, at last. Her mouth hung open, her tongue rolled out.

“Not so fast,” Lisa pulled on the top ponytail. At the same time she dipped the cock head down and forward so the dildo slid along the crease of Molly’s pussy, though not actually penetrating. “Who do you love?”

“Mistress!” Molly cried sliding her twat on the length of the Dawn.

Lisa pulled at Molly’s ponytail again pressing against her back while fondling her tits. She covered Molly’s salty, sweaty neck and shoulder with kisses, “I don’t believe you.”

“I do! I do!”

“Prove it.”

“Anything!”

“Will you bring Her all your hottest friends?”

“Yes,” Molly nodded violently, still writhing against the dildo, “Put it in me!”

“Will you bring her your clients?”

“Of course!”

“Will you ever get with a guy again?”

“Never, I swear!” Molly sobbed. “I’m a lezzie slut now, just like Mistress wants!”

“Not good enough!”

“What?” Molly’s body was jerking spasmodically now.

“Any bitch can promise her friends and clients in swear off men,” Lisa said. “Tell me who you’re going to bring Her that really proves how much you love Her.”

Silence now, but for the lewd squishing noises of mollies pussy stroking against the dildo.

“My sister!” She eventually shouted. “She just started college out here… She can be a slut for Mistress just like me!”

Lisa pushed Molly forward, and Molly dove into Erin’s pussy. Lisa drew back her hips and took aim. Hands on Molly’s hips, Lisa drove the dildo home a single stroke.

Molly howled as she was entered, her tongue never leaving Erin’s snatch. Using all the self-control at her command, Lisa forced herself to fuck Molly slowly, concentrating on making all her strokes long and deep. Molly made a noise between a growl and a moan each time the dong was fully impaled in her. Lisa’s hands drifted along Molly’s hips and lower back; occasionally she spanked the well toned ass, filling the room with the sound of skin stinging skin, followed immediately by a squeal of delight.

Erin lay flat on her back, legs spread, wide her pussy was bouncing off the mattress, her hands roughly mauling her breasts; all the while groaning encouragement to the first time cunt eater.

“Oh Molly… Molly… You’re making my pussy feel… So nice… So nice… There… Oh, right there…”

Her self-control exhausted, Lisa was pounding into Molly now, who thrust back as much as her pussy licking would allow. Her fingers spread Erin’s lips wide open, her head bobbing up and down. Lisa bent forward pressing her tits into Molly’s back, and reaching around to play with Molly’s breasts.

Erin was coming now, Lisa could see jets of liquid splashing against Molly’s face. The realization of what had happened, and what she’d done, was the final straw and now Molly was coming, her orgasmic cries to Mistress muffled by Erin’s twat. Lisa stroked a couple more times, then stepped back, pulling the dildo out of mollies snatch. Molly fell to her knees, sobbing joyously as the last of her orgasm coursed through her body before leaking out her cunt.

Lisa stepped back, quickly undid the strap on and tossed it aside. Molly lay on her side, by the bed, cupping her pussy with the palm of her hand. Lisa stepped over her and onto the bed, her back against the hard backboard, legs splayed she leaned forward to grab a handful of Erin’s hair, then leaned back again.

“Now me!” She ordered. Erin was happy to comply.

Erin kissed and licked all along the inside of Lisa’s thighs, which were slick with her juice, slowly working her way to the source of the witness. She worked slowly enough that Molly had time to recover, rising on unsteady legs, making the duo on the bed a trio. She knelt next to Lisa.

“Thank you for bringing me to Mistress,” Molly whispered, then kissed Lisa deeply. “I promise I’ll be the best slut for her ever.”

“I know She’s going to love you!”

Molly smiled, “You’ve done so much for me already, I feel so selfish asking you for one more thing.”

“Anything,” Lisa said then flinched as Erin bit just the right spot, “oh God!”

“It’s just that, you fucked my little pussy so hard with your big cock,” Molly said innocently, “would you let me sit on your face and you could lick it better?”

Mollies faux pout would have melted Lisa’s cunt if it weren’t already bubbly wet. She just smiled and shimmied onto her back, Erin moving to the right position wordlessly. Gripping the headboard, Molly slung a leg over Lisa’s shoulders and head, then slowly lowered herself. Lisa stopped her.

“Before I do, there’s just one thing,” Molly looked down and Lisa smiled sweetly, “did you mean what you said before?”

Molly knew exactly what Lisa met, “Absolutely!”

* * *

With a smile, Erin pulled at the piece of duct tape. The girl beneath her breathed deeply.

“Hurry,” the girl breathed. “Hurry!”

Taking her time, Erin undid the bungee around the girls ankles. She looked over to Lisa and Erin, who had already unbound the other girl and were working on getting her clothes off. Erin gave silent thanks for Lisa’s caution, and for making sure they had extra ties and an extra pair of headphones. When they got to Molly’s sister’s apartment, they were surprised to see she had company, but at least they were prepared. And as for the unexpected guest, talk about right place at the right time!

Erin looked back to the girl beneath her. Phoebe didn’t look too much like her sister… More like cousins than sisters. Where Molly was muscular and athletic, Phoebe was softer and rounder. Her tits were natural, and larger. But one thing they had in common, they were both dead sexy.

“Hurry,” Phoebe begged. “Please hurry!”

The last of the bungee had fallen away; Erin was unbuttoning Phoebe’s shirt. Erin was long since naked, so Phoebe’s fingers roughly worked Erin’s twat.

“Who do you love?” Erin heard Lisa ask. Erin turned to look at the other girl.

The other girl’s name was Kathy, a super cute, big tittied blonde, her loose peasant dress now lay in a pile clear across the room. Buck naked, she sat on the floor one arm around Molly the other around Lisa, her legs spread wide. Molly knelt one side and sucked noisily on Kathy’s breast. Lisa knelt on the opposite side, lips pressed against Kathy’s ear, her fingers playing with the blond’s clit.

“I love Mistress. I love Her so much! Make me cum … Make me come for Her,” Kathy moaned.

Phoebe reached up and pulled Erin down to the floor. With Erin atop her, Phoebe wrapped her legs around Erin’s waist.

“I love Mistress too,” Phoebe whispered, rotating her hips, sliding her kind against Erin’s. “Thank you for bringing me to Her.

Erin locked her arms lifting her torso and allowing their breasts to just brush against each other. She thrust up and down, gasping each time her clay touched Erin’s. Phoebe squirmed beneath her, eyes closed tightly, lips pulled back in a grimace of orgasmic joy. The girl groaned incoherently and Erin worked her hips faster.

Phoebe was completely out of control now, thrashing her head about, seemingly trying to roll out from underneath Erin while at the same time maintaining as much pussy contact as possible. A piercing scream from the brand-new slave, then a second, and Erin felt a warmth gushing against her twat. She knew the girl had just had a very strong and very wet orgasm, but Phoebe was not done.

Still twitching from the orgasms aftereffects, Phoebe begged “let me taste it, I need to taste your pussy.”

Erin was not about to say no. She scooted forward then turned around so she could watch Lisa, Molly and Kathy while getting her cunt licked. Kathy lay flat on her back and Molly rode her face hips moving forward and back. Watching the muscles in Molly’s ass and legs work got Erin so hot! Lisa roughly lapped at Kathy’s twat, Kathy using her legs to push into Lisa’s face.

Phoebe was licking her now, paying savage attention to Erin’s clit. Reaching up to her play with her breasts, Erin watched as the other three fucked themselves silly. She’d come so far so fast and she would never go back to the way things were. Erin loved her new life.

And she loved mistress for it.