The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the usual disclaimers apply.

This story takes place a couple of months before “Many Happy Returns — Part One”.

Scenes, #2

“Five laps,” Lisa said.

“Don’t be a baby,” Geneva muttered.

“I’m serious,” Lisa continued. “Five laps around the block, and if we don’t find a parking spot, I’m out of here.

“It’s a party. There’ll be lots of yummy wine. You won’t even consider the possibility it might be fun?”

“I will literally not know a single person there other than you. And you know how much I hate all the small talk bullshit that goes on at stuff like this.”

“Relax,” Geneva tsk-tsk’d. “Maura’s really nice; I’m sure you two are going to hit it off. Everyone else will be friends of hers from work or school. I’ve met them all before and they’re great. It’ll be fine.”

“Five laps,” Lisa repeated.

They found a spot on the third lap. Lisa stared at the empty space with betrayed resignation as Geneva put the car into reverse and started parallel parking.

The thing that struck Lisa immediately was how nice the neighborhood. Soon the pair were at the front door of an adorable little bungalow with a large yard.

“What did you say Maura does?” Lisa asked.

“English teacher.” Geneva rang the doorbell.

Lisa knew this Maura person was the same age as them, “How can she afford all this on an English teacher’s salary?”

Geneva laughed, “Having a really rich family helps a lot.”

The door opened, and Lisa felt an immediate … not dislike, but intense envy, for the person in the doorway was not only smart enough to be a teacher and not only independently wealth, but also breathtakingly beautiful to boot. Maura was about 5′5″ (same as Lisa) with shoulder length auburn hair. Amber, greenish eyes and high cheekbones and plush, moist lips, flawless skin and a swan-like neck. Breasts that were large (but not too large) and rode high on her chest and tight and maybe, just maybe, were real because the rest of her build was just as tight. Lisa knew that Gen and Maura were workout buddies and Gen was an absolute workout fiend. Lisa looked Maura over a second time, wondering how much good luck a person needed in one lifetime.

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” Maura squealed and wrapped Gen up in a big hug. That finished, she stuck a hand out. “And you must be Lisa. Gen has told me so much about you. I’m glad to finally meet you.”

Lisa had to admit this much … Maura sounded genuinely glad. She smiled back and took the proffered hand, “Same here.”

“Come in, come in,” Maura gestured them forward. “Everyone else is here. I uncorked the wine about 25 minutes ago, so your timing is perfect.”

Maura led them to the living room, where four other women waited, chatting pleasantly, and the next thing struck Lisa. All four of the women were very beautiful, in their way. Lisa knew that Gen was a beautiful woman and, not immodestly, recognized she was a looker as well. She’d been told there would be no boys at this party. She wondered if Maura might be a bit of a lookist?

“Okay, going around the horn … ” Maura announced.

“That’s Celeste, we met in college,” Maura pointed to a black haired, dark eyed version of herself.

“Kori. She’s a math teacher at my high school.” Maura indicated a red-haired woman, a little older than the rest, but slender and graceful looking.

“That’s Katie, she’s one of our student teachers.” Long, black, frizzy hair and massive, gravity defying, obviously fake boobs. Lisa stifled a laugh. It seemed a little cruel to subject high school aged boys to that!

“And Ayumi. We’ve been buds since kindergarten.” A short, petite Asian girl.

“You all know Gen, and this is her friend Lisa,” to complete the introductions. Everyone smiled and waved as Lisa and Gen found a place to sit, and Maura went to the kitchen, which meant no one saw Maura pour the contents of a small vial into the wine bottle before bringing everything out to the living room.

The wine glasses were being distributed when Lisa’s phone buzzed.

“Oh no!” Lisa groaned as she read the text message.

“What is it?” Geneva asked.

Lisa held up the phone, “Betsey needs me.”

“WHAT?” Geneva yelled.

“What’s wrong?” Maura asked.

“My boss,” Lisa held up her phone for all to see. “Something’s happening at work, she needs me to come in.”

“On a Friday night?” Ayumi scoffed.

“I just started this job, and I’m not real comfortable drawing boundaries yet, and she did warn me there’d be some unusual hours. I really have to go. I’m so sorry.”

“Ok,” Geneva made to stand up.

“No, no! Stay, you stay. I can call an Uber. There’s no reason your night should go down the tubes as well.”

“Are you sure there isn’t another way? I was really looking forward to getting to know you,” Maura asked.

“I’m really sorry. You all seem so nice, but I really have to go.”

“I understand. Another time then. I mean it.”

“That would be great. No, really, don’t get up. I can find my way out.”

And with that, Lisa was gone.

“Well, that sucks,” Maura said.

“What a bitch that boss must be,” Kori observed.

“It isn’t the boss,” Gen explained. “Lisa’s been trying to get into that company for years, and now she finally has. And she’s always been neurotic about work. It’s just Lisa being Lisa.”

“Well, she was right about one thing. No reason the night should go down the tubes for the rest of us,” Maura announced. “Now, who wants some vino?”

Two glasses for everyone later and the bottle was empty. Maura went to the kitchen for a second bottle, spiking the contents with a second vial. Returning to the living room, Maura was pleased to see the first bottle was doing its work. Each woman was tenting her blouse with rapidly hardening nipples. Ayumi was subtly grinding her thighs together. Maura topped off each glass.

“So, what were we talking about,” Maura asked.

“Katie wants to dump her boyfriend,” Celeste replied.

“I don’t know that I want to dump him …”

“He sucks in bed,” Ayumi interjected. Everyone laughed.

“It’s just that … he’s so hopeless. He has no idea what he’s doing,” Katie sighed.

“It may be the age,” Kori said.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that as he got older, my ex actually got better in the sack. Sex wasn’t the reason we got divorced,” Kori explained. “I’m not saying your guy will get better. I’m not saying it is likely. I’m just saying it’s possible.”

“Well, I’m not really willing to wait,” Katie grumbled. “It’s been way too long since I got fucked right.”

Katie seemed embarrassed by her language, but there were murmurs of agreement all around. Celeste scratched herself between her breasts. Kori tugged gently at her ear.

“Maybe you need to mix things up,” Gen suggested.

“What do you mean?”

“I think people get way too hung up on types of people or types of relationships. If this guy isn’t doing it for you anymore, find a different ‘type’,” Gen made air-quotes, “to date. Or don’t date anyone. Find yourself a fuck buddy who know how to push your buttons. Or if that seems like too much work, try something totally different with your current guy and maybe he’ll be better at that.”

“Dare to dream,” Katie muttered sarcastically.

Gen finished, “All I’m saying is take charge of your orgasms.”

“I think Gen is on to something …” Maura began.

“Have any of you been with another woman,” Kori blurted out. “Or thought about it?”

“This is going to be too easy,” Maura thought to herself.

Half-hearted denials from around the table from everyone … except Celeste.

Maura noticed, “Is there something you’d like to share with the group?”

The sound of four heads swiveling about to lock in on Celeste.

“Welllllllll, to say I was ‘with’ a girl might be overstating it a bit,” Celeste began, “but the night before I went home for the summer between junior and senior year of college, the only two people left in the dorm were me and a girl named Krista. You remember Krista?”

The question was directed to Maura, who remembered Krista well. Very sweet, absolutely adorable red-head.

“Anyway, Krista had a bottle of tequila in her room, and she was still underage, and she wasn’t taking that home with her! So, we were in her room, drinking the tequila, laughing, and getting drunk and generally having a great time when, next thing I know, we’re all over each other, I have my tongue down her throat and my t-shirt and bra are flying across the room …”

Celeste paused to let that sink in. The others stared wide-eyed at her, and in that moment, she realized she was the center of attention for five really beautiful, really sexy women. And she liked it. She’d already been a little wet, now she was feeling a bit soaked. She squeezed her thighs together.

“What happened next?” Katie whispered, her nips impossible to miss by now.

“You that eager to find out?” Celeste teased.

Big-breasted Katie blushed furiously, “No, I … it’s just …”

Celeste laughed, “Actually, nothing happened. Krista passed out, and I ended up leaving. When I saw her in the bathroom the next morning, it was pretty clear she was NOT up for a second round. Her hangover must have been near lethal.”

She gazed at each woman in turn. Katie, nips looking hard and succulent, breathing shallowly. Kori, leaning forward, legs pressed together, a hand fitted between her thighs. Gen, slack jawed, and hand cupping a breast gently. Maura, leaning back casually in her chair, looking amused. Her eyes came to rest on Ayumi … tiny, sexy Ayumi … squirming on the loveseat, grinding her thighs together.

“Still, if she hadn’t passed out, who knows? In the moment, I was definitely into it. Even drunk off her ass, she was a really good kisser.”

A long moment of near silence, the only noise being ragged breathing.

“I have an admission to make,” Maura said. “I met someone recently, and she’s incredible.”

The women, even Celeste, stared at her, stunned that Maura, who’d never lacked for quality-male attention, would be the one to hop the fence.

Hands slowly rubbing her thighs, Maura explained. “Saturday before last, I was at the café for lunch and this woman came up to me. I guess she knew me because her younger brother is one of my students. She asked to eat lunch with me and we chatted and went for a walk after. We went past the Hotel Ivy and she mentioned she has a friend who was staying in the penthouse and did I want to see it? I said sure.”

Kori couldn’t believe what she was hearing, and she burned to hear more. Her legs opened fractionally, a hand slipping between them and under her dress. She rubbed herself through the thin material of her moistening panties. She was sure what was coming next, Maura had all but admitted it. For no reason, she turned her gaze on poor, frustrated Katie, and Kori saw herself on a hotel bed, nude, body entwined with Katie’s, the two kissing the way Celeste and that little tease Krista must have.

Maura opened her legs wide, “I know what you’re thinking, that me and this girl got it on, but you’re wrong. We didn’t … not right away at least. There was, like, 15 other girls up there, doing it, everything you could think of. It was so fucking hot.”

Gen could see it. Pawing at her breasts, she could … oh Christ … she could see it clear as day. She’d never had the slightest interest in other women, but Maura was right, it WAS so fucking hot. Gorgeous, hot, sexy women, tangled up in a pile, all fingers and tongues and tits and hot pussies. Christ, she could see it. And she could see herself in the middle of it, loving it.

Maura unhooked the clasp of her pants, letting the two halves fall loose, the tiniest strip of her fluorescent pink undies visible. “And this woman leads me through the middle of this … orgy … to Her! They had me kneel in front of Her, and just look at Her on her throne, watching over everything and I realized all those women fucking in the middle of the room were doing so for Her, and it just felt right. They explained to me everything She stood for. Freedom from the Patriarchy, freedom of love, perfect sexual fulfillment, perfect meritocracy where everyone contributes, and everyone is rewarded for their contribution.”

To Ayumi, it sounded like … bliss. No more leering, no more catcalls. No more mansplaining or working with douche bros who she knew were getting paid twice what she was. Cooperation, collaboration, and a tongue in her pussy. She shuddered pre-orgasmically, her fingers popping open the fly of her cutoffs, then lowered the zipper, then slipped under her panties to strum her clit. In her mind, was Celeste’s tongue. Ayumi loved it, she loved every little bit Maura was telling her. After so many disappointments, after so many shitty, useless guys … endless pleasure, endless sex with an endless array of partners. Female partners … beautiful, sexy, willing, yielding women. Only Mistress could make this possible. Ayumi would do anything She asked, anything, for even half of what Maura was promising.

Maura unbuttoned her blouse, working top to bottom. “It only took me a few minutes to realize they were right, that She was the only one who could make it possible. That She was my everything. That She was my Mistress. And I knew I had to dedicate my life to Her, give Her anything, sacrifice anything for Her. I stood up and took off all my clothes and let Her look at me, because now my body is Her’s. And She smiled, and I knew She was pleased with what She saw, and my cunt just started flowing!”

Katie’s nipples felt hard and tight. She pulled at them over and over. So hot … a strong Mistress to own her, to control her, to dominate her and every woman around her … so fucking hot! She felt eyes on her and looked up to see Kori staring at her yearningly. Katie wished Mistress was here to tell her what to do, to show her how to fuck Kori right.

Maura stood, letting the blouse fall away. “And so, I fell back down to my knees and crawled to Her. Crawled, because I’m so worthless compared to Her. And when I got to Her She opened up her legs and her robe parted just right, and I could see her cunt. Her perfect, bald, wet cunt and I knew what I had to do. I stayed on all fours, and I licked her, and the only parts of me touching her were my lips and my tongue. Her hips started to move, and She was creaming on lips, and just the thought of it was enough to make me cum, almost; I managed to stop myself because I knew it wasn’t right for me to cum before She did.”

Celeste nodded, her hand deep in her tights, her fingers curled deep into her pussy. Yes … yes, Maura had it exactly! It was just so right, all of it. Mistress, serving Her, being owned by Her, to fall to her knees and lick Her, to fuck other girls for Her enjoyment. Celeste wanted to do that, all of it, to grab little Ayumi and throw her to the ground and fuck her, 69 her, right in front of Mistress. And when She was ready, they could double team Mistress, one licking Her perfect pussy and the other eating her Perfect ass.

A wiggle of her hips, and Maura’s pants were puddled on the floor. “Finally, She came, just sprayed all over my face, and it was the proudest moment of my life. I’d never been so happy, so fulfilled, you know? Then Mistress sent me into the pile, and I don’t know how long I was there for. Hours … hours! I was swimming in pussy, licking and sucking anything that moved and having it done to me. I came over and over. It never fucking stopped. And then Mistress pull me and three other girls out of the pile … a black chick with perfect tits, this curvy Hispanic girl and a blond who looked like she’d just got off the bus from the farm … because we were her favorites and She took us to her bed and we did it all over again. Only this time, we were doing it to Her.”

“Like I said, I got there Saturday afternoon, and the next thing I know it’s Monday morning and I’m calling in sick to school. Then I was tongue deep in Mistress again. I didn’t get home until Tuesday morning, like 3:30am, and you better believe I called in sick again!

Maura stood before her friends, proudly, her almost nakedness, her distended nipples, her sodden pussy, testimony to Her truth. Her mission. “And Mistress only asked one thing of me, other than the orgasms, but She said it over and over. She said I had to bring Her more women … hot, beautiful, sexy women because that’s where it’s going to start. And it isn’t going to stop until all women realize that She is their Mistress and She owns them completely.

“And that’s why you’re all here. Not because I want to bring you to Mistress, but because I already have. The stuff they use to open your mind, to help you accept the truth, it’s in the air at the Penthouse. I put the same stuff in the wine. You’ve been drinking it all night, and now you understand. You belong to Mistress now.”

The five others howled their submission.

Maura propelled herself across the floor, practically tackling Geneva to the carpet, hands sliding under her Gen’s t-shirt before settling on her breasts. They were round and firm and filled Maura’s grasp; she pinched the distended nipples hard through the flimsy bra, causing Gen to gasp in pain and delights. Locking her legs around Maura’s hips, Gen groped her auburn-haired friend back, then brought their mouths together.

“When I was in the pile, do you have any idea how many times I imagined it was you making me cum,” Maura whispered, “or that I was making you cum?”

“Show me,” Gen replied. “Show me everything you did to those hot bitches.”

Ayumi tried to get rise from the loveseat but stumbled and fell back. That’s when Celeste pounced, and in a single motion, pulled Ayumi’s shorts and panties most of the way down her legs. Ayumi kicked them the rest of the way off, then Celeste slid two fingers into Ayumi’s snatch. Ayumi groaned as she was penetrated.

“Ohhhh, you’re so tight,” Celeste purred as she pumped her fingers, using her thumb to work the clit. Her free hand went to Ayumi’s breast. Ayumi pulled at her blouse, buttons flying off, baring her chest. She was tiny enough that she didn’t need a bra.

“You like that?” Celeste taunted. “You like how I finger your dirty little pussy?”

“Yes … yes,” Ayumi sobbed. “Harder, please harder!”

Celeste did as she was told, the two staring deep into each other’s eyes as the fingers cycled in and out.

Nibbling on her lower lip, Katie watched first Maura, then Celeste take charge with longing and approval. She wished she had it in her to take the initiative like that, but then, that’s what she needed Mistress for. To command her. She felt hands on her shoulders, gently turning her to the side, then pushing her back onto the couch. Prone, Kori straddled her hips and swept her dress up on off. Reaching behind, Kori peeled her bra off, dropping that to the floor as well. Looming over Katie, Kori wore only her powder blue panties, the gusset soaked a darker shade.

Katie stared in astonishment. She always known the older woman was beautiful, but she’d never appreciated how flawless, how sexy her friend and mentor was. Unlike most red-heads, Kori wasn’t pale, her skin was almost golden, like freshly baked bread, speckled with the occasional freckle. Her areoles were only slightly darker and perfectly round, nipples pointing straight out. Her hips and tummy were trim and gently flared.

From across the room, Katie heard Gen groaning in delight.

Slowly, teasingly, Kori lowered herself until she lay atop Katie. Their kiss was deep and slow and long. Katie’s hands drifted down to fondle Kori’s ass. Their bodies deliberately grinding. Then Kori was pulling at Katie’s tee, lifting it. Katie raised her arms to let it go, sneaking a peek to her left. Celeste was on her knees, devouring Ayumi’s pussy, Ayumi sucking on Celeste’s fingers. Then Kori released the front clasp of Katie’s bra and the garment burst apart. Using both hands to hold a single breast, Kori devoured one nipple, then the other, Katie yowling with satisfaction.

“Cumming! Cumming! Yes … fuck yes!” Ayumi screamed.

The sound of the Asian girl’s orgasm seemed to mark a phase for Kori and Katie. Kori rose from the couch and peeled off her panties, Katie taking the opportunity to get naked as well. Then Kori mounted her again, this time her hips over Katie’s head. Facing the opposite way, Kori lowered herself to Katie’s pussy. Kori’s twat filled Katie’s vision. She wanted it, needed it. But she couldn’t resist a last peek at her friends.

Celeste was in the loveseat now, using both hands to crush Ayumi into her puss. Maura was sitting on Gen’s face, head thrown back and eyes closed, hips pistoning back and forth. Then Kori was on her and Katie began to lick. It was delicious, and the final proof Katie needed of her love for Mistress.

* * *

Hours later, they stopped long enough for rational thought. Maura explained the next steps.

“Everyone get your clothes back on. We need to head over to the penthouse so you can meet Mistress.” With a final, pussy flavored kiss of Katie’s lips, Maura stood.

Eager as they were to meet Her, getting dressed was a slow affair. The orgy continuously threatened to break back out, and Maura struggled to keep them on task. Finally dressed, driving arrangements were made. Kori, Ayumi and Katie would drive to the hotel in Kori’s car. Maura and Gen would go in Gen’s, which suited Maura fine. There was something she needed to discuss with Gen anyway.

In the car, before Maura had a chance to speak, Gen surprised her with a kiss, deep and fiery and breathy that made clear Gen’s thirst was nowhere near slaked.

“Thank you,” Gen panted. “Thank you so much.”

“My pleasure, believe me! But there is one thing we need to talk about.”

“Anything!”

Maura smiled, “We need to talk about Lisa.”