The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SCHOOL DAZE

BEEP BEEP BEEP the alarm sounded abruptly, another day for young Malcolm he dragged himself out of his bed dreading another day at his annoying, boring and repetative school, Malcolm was a new kid in school, the new kid in fact, no friends even though he’d tried but none the less he persaverred. The first periods went on as usual, slow and boring, he waited for break at 10′30 and when it came he sneaked off behind the sports hall with all the other reprebates lighting his fag and chatting trying his best to join in with the others conversations . Trouble is the sports hall was a well known location for the smoking element of the crew and sure enough Mr Layton turned up shouting orders and his usual threats to suspend and even expell anyone he catches here again, now Malcolm wasnt a bad lad he just wanted to fit in, but even so he wasnt ready to be expelled and he spent his next couple of lessions thinking up anew place he could sneak off to for his much needed breaktime smoke.

It was 12:30 his last lession before lunch he sat in science lession a boiling hot mobile outside the main school building, all the science lessions were taught in these mobiles the newest being put up only aweek ago for student and teacher assessment, it had been sanctioned by the goverment and was to test the progress of the school, Malcolm peered across at the new mobile it was built against the gym building leaving a small gap, small but big enough to fit down and have a crafty fag he thought to himself, the lession continued and Malcolm keeep looking at his new smoking area wishing away the time, his concentration was broken by Miss Jones the history teacher she walked out of the main building and into the new mobile, must be her turn for assessment he thought.

RING, the bell sounded for lunch and everyone jumped up rushing for the door like it was important to be the first out, not Malcolm though, he waited for the chaos to die down before quietly creeping into his newly found smoking spot , shifting along he noticed large electrical cables running out of the main building into the mobile, strange he thought an assessment centre with enough power to run a power plant, he wondered what was inside, no one really talked about the place espielly after they’d been there, he looked for a window all the open sided ones were blacked out but to his delight he spotted a small window up the far end of the narrow passage way, Malcolm shifted along and peered into the window, he could see Miss Jones sitting in a fairly large chair facing a bearded man, they appeared to be chatting both breaking into the occasional smile, oh well not much to write home about there then he though to himself rather disapointingly, but suddenly something happened shackles appeared on the chairs arms and legs snapping shut onto Miss Jones limbs, the chair moved back into a cove on the wall and a glass circular tube dropped over the teachers body, the electrical cables under Malcolms feet started to throb and a bright light shone from the tube gradually getting brighter, the bearded man moved over to a computer and started pressing buttons, Malcolm continued to watch as the light got brighter so bright in fact that he had to look away, FLASH it finished abruptly allowing Malcolm to look once more, the tube lifted back into the ceiling and Miss Jones sat motionless in her chair, the bearded man approached her releasing the shackles with a remote in his hands, what was happening Malcolm thought Miss Jones looked out off it and the man was talking to her, god he wished he could hear what was being said. Then all off a sudden Miss Jones stood stairing straight ahead she moved her hands down to her trousers and promply started taking off all her clothes, shit he thought to himself shes definatley under some form of hypnosis and the man was getting his own way, lucky bastard he thought, but hang on what if it was Malcolm doing the controlling he thought, yeah sounded good.

Malcolm moved round the mobile to the door, he was scared but he wasn’t going to pass up a chance like this he went bull headed in trying the handle, locked well he thought as much, that just left the old fashioned method of knocking, so he did, rapping on the door he waited for a response, nothing at first so he tryed again, this time the door opened, it was Miss Jones fully clothed albeit ruffed some what “can I help you Malcolm” she asked “yeah, erm Mr Layton sent me to tell you he needed to see you straight away” he replied some what unprepared, she looked back into the mobile then left sharpessly past Malcolm and towards Mr Laytons office, as she left she went to close the door but Malcolm seized his chance and pushed into the mobile.

He closed the door behind him finding himself facing the bearded man " you really shouldn’t be here Malcolm” he said, " well I’ve got a couple of questions for you” malcolm replied he walked towards the man and suddenley let fire with a huge upper cut hitting the mans jaw square on knocking him to the floor, yes he’d knocked him unconcious and things were starting to look good for unpopular Malcolm.

The man awoke he looked down realising he was shackled in his own chair “thank you for the imformation Nigel” said Malcolm smiling broadly " what... how do you know my name... no what have you done” he replied shakingly " time for you to leave now Nigel, go home and forget all about your mobile OK?” “forget... yes go home” Nigel stood and left the mobile, Malcolm grinned widley, this day wasn’t going to be so boring after all.

Before Nigel had left he had exstensivly gone through the details of his mobile centre with Malcolm, the first room in which he stood was a single mc control unit the one Malcolm had seen used on Miss Jones but through the internal door was a group mc room, eight chairs all linked to the main mind control computer that could be run from the first room or from the control room in between the two areas, Nigel had also explained that the mind control only lasted a small amount of time, about an hour but it was possible to leave subliminal thoughts in the subjects, Nigel had done this to most of the teachers persuading them that the mobile assesment unit was an innocent project and they would allow their students to leave class and go there anytime without suspecting a thing, lastly he pointed out the mobile was linkind to the schools intercom and this is how he summonded most of his subjects, OK thought Malcolm he needed a plan, he couldnt really do the ‘assessment’ himself so he needed a teacher or prefect, yes a sexy prefect would be alot better, Malcolm racked his mind and finally came up Rebecca Tayler, she was strawberry blonde, full figured with lovely breasts and a fine arse, she was kind of a teachers pet and would make the perfect assistant for him. “could Rebecca Tayler please come to the mobile asssessment unit immidietly” Malcolm spoke over the intercom using his most manly voice possible, he retreated into the control room watching the first room on the cctv cameras rigged up, the door opened and sure enough Rebecca came walking in, she looked around “hello?” “hello Rebecca,” replied Malcolm over the mobiles intercom “please take a seat i’ll be with you shortly” Rebecca sat in the large seat resting her arms on the sides.

This was it thought Malcolm,, he reached to the control panel hitting the capture button, the shackles snapped onto Rebecca, she struggled trying to free her arms as the chair moved back into the enclove “help, help someone please” her screams were cut short by the glass tube dropping over her body. The lights started automaticly Malcolm could see with more detail now, electrical pulses buzzed around Rebeccas head the occasional ones penetrating her head, the pulses became more intense until they stopped abruptly, the moment of truth thought Malcolm he picked up the remote from the side and sheepishly entered the room. Rebecca sat motionless staring through the glass, Malcolm realeased the tube and shackles and towards her, “Rebecca can you hear me” he asked “yes I can hear you” she replied in a quiet monotone voice “you will do as I command Rebecca, do you understand” ordered Malcolm “yes I understand, what do you command " she replied without hesitation, now Malcolm was excited but he didnt have time for any fun as such he needed Rebbecca to work the intercom while he prepared the group room for his next session.

Malcolm passed Rebecca a list of people he wanted to control, he hadnt chosen all his favourite girls, he was saving them for later, no point in rushing when he could do what he wanted. Rebbeca summonded the girls eight in all, she explained to them they were part of a group experiment and guided them to there chairs in the group room, this room was alot bigger than the first a higher ceiling and a large mirror on one wall, on the other side of the mirror was Malcolm he looked through it able to see everything happy in the fact that the girls couldnt see him, he examined who he had summonded, Susan Cole, a blonde with bushy hair and a cute face, Vicky Phillips, a petit brown haired girl with cute freckles and that all together innocent look, Melanie Watson, a bit of a tart all make up and short skirt she sat chewing her gum twiddling with her blonde hair, Lucy Blyth, she was a year younger than Malcolm and was one off the smokers he so desperatly wanted to befriend, she had a hamster like face prominant cheeks, quite nice he thought to himself, four down four to go, next sitting in the front row was firstly Tina Yates, Lucies smoking buddy, she was small frecklely and verging on skinny but still fit enough, Marie Knight was next, short brown hair with peircing dark eyes Malcolm knew her brother and regurally popped round his so he could see Marie, next to her was Jeanne Roberts, she was young but had a lovely petit figure, long blonde hair with her pert breasts sticking out of her tight white shirt, lastly there was Fiona Ward, brown hair, nice figure but a complete attitude problem, Malcolm was looking forward to controlling her.

Malcolm was a playfull lad and he didnt just want to zap everyone into submission straight away, he had come up with a plan and he waited for the girls to settle and for his assistant Rebecca to begin her talk, once again she explained they were part of a group experiment and that the next voice they would hear was that of the examiner. Malcolm leaned towardsthe mike in the control room, “hello girls” he smiled broadly " I’m not gonna beat round the bush, you’re all here because you’re young fit and more importantly very attractive and soon enough you will all be mine” he couldnt help himself, the girls looked at each other in bemusment, what was he on about they asked each other " silence” shouted Malcolm pressing the capture button, realeasing the shackles on the chairs, the girls struggled but there was no escape " the experiment” Malcolm began to explain “is to control each of you to do my every whim the chairs you are sitting in are all linked to the mc computer and if you’ll allow me to demonstrate| he hit a button and Jeannes chair began to raise upright until it locked dead straight forcing her to stand upright her arms and legs still shackled, she struggled “stop it please, help me god help me” she looked up seeing a bowl like object lowering down from the ceiling resting on Jeannes head, the other girls screamed but it pointless the mobile was sound proofed in preparation of such events. “what are you going to do?” asked Fiona " glad you asked” he replied “Jeanne is about to become my slave, just like your caring prefect Rebbeca”

Malcolm hit the button in front of him starting the the process, electrical sparks jumped around in the helmet causing Jeannes body to shake violently, slowly she moved less untill just her her bottom lip quivered, the helmet raised back into the ceiling leaving a blank looking Jeanne staring forward " Jeanne, Jeanne darling say something” shouted Fiona “shut it Fiona, because of that you’re next” Malcolm hit a different button and Fionas chair uprighted, she screamed as a glass tube dropped over her and began to fill with gas.The helmet moved round and lowered onto Susans head. Jeannes shackles realeased and she moved forward away from her chair “Jeanne Roberts” spoke Malcolm “I am your master, you will obey me” she stared blankly and replied “...Yes Master I will obey” the other five girls looked in horror as Susans helmet raised and she joined Jeanne at the front of the room. Three more tubes fell down covering the now upright Tina, Lucy and Melanie, they filled with gas and flashed brightley, Fionas tube raised up, letting out green coloured gas and revealing an open mouth wide eyed Fiona, she began to speak " I must obey the Master” she joined the two girls at the front, walking slowly but with purpose. the other three tubes lifted and the girls proclaimed there obiedience before walking forward.

Vicky and Marie remained shaking with nerves, Malcolm smiled as the helmet lowered down on Marie she screamed as it began but stopped as the full force forced her body to go ridged then limp, the helmut raised and Maries blank face stared ahead, “Marie Knight I am your Master” quiped Malcolm " Yes Master” she replied without hesitation “Marie take your trousers off then join the others” he ordered she done as she was commanded revealing her legs before joining the others. Nigel had explained the mobile had several mc devices and Malcolm fancied trying something different on the lovely Vicky, she was crying by now, her eyes shut with fright, her chair began to raise, diffrently this time though,, her arms and legs moved into a star shape, then Malcolm directed a computer panel down from the ceiling to in front of Vickys face, it had two pulsating white lights on it and buzzed in preperation for it start codes. “open your eyes Vicky” ordered Malcolm “Nooooo” she shouted “right, like that is it” he moaned " Jeanne go and hold Vickys eyes open” “yes Master” Jeanne moved to Vicky and held her eyelids up, the moment she did two bright beams shot from the panel into Vickys eyes, Jeanne moved away as Vicky stuggled, her body contorting trying to avoid the rays, she screamed thrusting her breasts forward with one final act of defiant. Then silence the beam stopped, Vicky slumped down, her head dropping forward leaning on her chest. Malcolm entered the room walking purposley towards Vicky, he noticed Jeanne, “Strip to your bra and knickers Jeanne” she complied her sexy body turning on Malcolm " come here " she walked to him still staring blankly ahead, Malcolm fondled her breasts " tell me who you obey Jeanne " he ordered " I obey you Master, this body is yours to command” she replied. “Mmmm” there was a noise behind Malcolm, it was Vicky she was coming round, her mouth opened slowly as she spoke “M...M...Master?” she asked looking at Malcolm “thats right Vicky” he said " I am your Master you will obey me” he ripped Vickys shirt open revealing her white push up bra, " she spoke again “yes Master I am your slave”.

What a day Malcolm had had, it was later in the day now, he had ordered the girls home leaving lots of commands to keep him happy, the final bell rang, Malcolm smiled. for once he was looking forward to school tommorrow, another day another slave, he chuckled to himself as he locked his mobile and headed home...

To be continued,

Wightwashed 2002.