The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SCHOOL DAZE Part 2

Malcolm woke before his alarm could rudely take him from his sleep, this was a first he thought to himself he’d not had much sleep’ the excitement of his new mc machine had keep him up all night, after studying the files left behind by Nigel he now knew the full potential of what he had unearthed. Malcolm got dressed and walked to school with a spring in his step, it was almost traditional for the smokers to stand by the gate first thing and have a smoke before lessions started, as Malcolm approached he noticed the usual crowd milling around, the same crowd that had ignored him so cruelly for the past couple of weeks, not today though, “hello Malcolm” said Tina looking happy to see him, “how are you today " added Lucy smiling as she greeted him, Malcolm smiled the subliminal messages he had left in their minds had obviously worked a treat, they continued to chat, the girls almost flirting as they stroked Malcolms arm like he was their best mate, “what are you to doing” Malcolm looked round, it was Claire Acourt one of the smokers and good friends with Lucy and Tina “why are talking to the dweeb, you... you don’t actually like him do you?” “he is are friend” replied Tina and Lucy at the same time, “whatever, just clear off Malcolm you’re lowering the tone here” Claire stared at Malcolm as he walked away turning back he quiped " see you in while sexy” “I doubt it dweeb boy " she laughed, Malcolm continued to walk off towards his mobile smiling as he imagined how Claire would be in a few minutes time.

Malcolm arrived at his mobile, sure enough there stood Rebecca waiting patiently dressed in trouser shorts and the tightest shirt she could find so her breasts pertruded out as far as possible, another subliminal success said Malcolm. He entered and went straight to the control room, “Rebecca summon Claire Acourt for me” he ordered “yes Master " she replied completing her task without thought, she went into the first room awaiting the arrival of Claire, Rebecca knew her orders without being told, she was the perfect slave.

Malcolm watched on the internal cameras as Rebbecca guided Claire into the seat in the main room, explaining she was about to be assessed, Malcolm turned on the intercom “hello again Claire, we meet sooner than you thought eh?” “Malcolm? is that you, what are you doing here” Claire began to move in here seat, but not quick enough Malcolm activated the shackled and guided the chair back into the cove, he smiled and entered the room with Rebecca he wasnt going to watch this one on tv he wanted the full effect “Let me go Malcolm, I’ll fucking kill you when I get out of this” shouted Claire, Malcolm looked at Claire, she had quite a muscular body, big thighs and small breasts, her best feature was her face, lovely brown tightly curled hair in a bob like effect, plenty of make up, especially round the eyes a few freckles and that come and get me look, OK not at the moment but soon. Malcolm pointed the remote at Claire and pressed a button, two circular shaped orbs appeared from the walls of the cove supported by two metal polls they began to glow green, lightly at first but gradually gaining in colour and brightness, Claire had stopped shouting, she sat still looking at the orbs “Wh... wh... what are you gonna do to me” she asked quitely “you will become my slave Claire, not only will you like me you’ll obey my every command” “but.. I.. Nooo” the orbs flashed, firering green rays into Claires eyes, she struggled trying to move but the shackles were to tight and the beams continued to penetrate her eyes.

Minutes later the orbs dulled, the beam stopped and Claires head drooped down her eyes shutting as this happened. Malcolm walked towards Claire realeasing her shackles with his remote “stand up Claire” she slowly stood still looking down her eyes shut " good girl Claire, I am your Master you will obey me” Claire looked up at Malcolm her eyes slowly opened glowing a bright green " yes Master I will obey” she said in a monetone voice her eyes continued to glow green her pretty face slack with her mouth slightly open, “take off your trousers Claire” ordere Malcolm " yes Master, I will obey” Claire dutifully removed her trousers here muscular thighs glissening in the light, “well why stop there” smiled Malcolm “get it all off” Claire obeyed removing all her clothes and standing waiting for her next command, Malcolm could see today was going to hard work, but he didn’t mind really!

After finishing with Claire Malcolm waited for her eyes to return to normal before ordering her back to her class, he was happy in the knowledge he woulnt have to put up with her constant piss taking anymore, he turned to Rebecca, and realised as lovely as she is he couldnt keep her as his assistant for ever as the teachers may become suspicious, he reluntantly sent her on her way as well, this however left a dilema Malcolm still wanted an assistant, a sexy assistant at that, he went through a list in his head of potential women, Vicky Phillips was the obvious choice but he didnt want her, “Susan” he called out loud yes Susan she was intellagent and obviously sexy, he walked over to the intercom summoning his next target.

Susan entered the mobile and without any hesitation sat in the mc chair immediatly, Malcolm was pleased he had left sublimanal thoughts in all his old targets to feel comforble around him at all times, although he coulnt constantly command his targets this was an ample substitute, Susan looked up at Malcolm “why am I here Malcolm” she asked strangly not worried about her odd situation “just sit back and enjoy the ride” he replied pressing his remote at the same time. The descended into the cove and locked into posision “wait eerm this isnt right Malcolm you should...” “what Susan let you go? I dont think so just watch the orbs” Malcolm entered the commands on his remote and watched as to orbs appeared in front of Susan, she was stunned with fear her puppy eyes starring straight ahead, they began to glow not green this time but red, a bright red as they pulsed with light, gradually getting brighter till they flashed and shot their beams into Susans eyes, she tensed up her legs pushing straight out ahead of her, she was wearing trouser shorts just like Rebecca earlier, her leg muscles tightened and began to shake, Malcolm reached out and carressed the gorgeous legs in front of him, he looked up Susan was wearing a tight white cotton shirt her pert breasts were all to evident as she arched her back the beams were intense now forcing Susans head back into the chairs headrest, finally the orbs shone bright for the last time as they released all ther energy into Susan, she rolled her eyes and she let out a small noise as her body relaxed, then she slumped into her chair.

Malcolm stood back away from Susan, he examined her lovely body, soon it would be his “Susan can you hear me?” she began to stir “Susan look at me” she slowly looked up her eyes opening with a flash of light, they glowed a deep red her mouth opened so her tongue could stick out a small amount, “Susan Cole you are my Slave” “your slave” she replied " yes I am your slave” Malcolm walked to Susan and carressed her breasts, he was close to Susan now he noticed her blonde hair and limp expression on her face, her eyes still glowing red “Susan I am your Master” “yes Master what do you command” she replied slightly smiling almost like she was enjoying the moment “strip off to your bra and panties " he ordered hardly able to contain himself as Susans shorts slid down her legs and her shirt dropped to the floor, she was wearing black a matching pair, god she looked sexy " Obey me Susan " she replied “yes Master I am yours”

A few hours later Malcolm had finished pleasuring himself with Susan and decided to move onto his next task, it was dinner time and he knew the girls basketball team would be practicing, he often watched the sexy girls running round the court in their shortest of shorts and tight team coloured shirts, he had spent hours fantasising about these girls especially certain members of the team, Nicola Page she was dark skinned with flowing black hair and enormous boobs, George Hunter, full figured and quite sexy, Debbie Wood a stunning red head with fantastic legs and lastly but definatley not the least was Abby Payton she was tall with blondie brown hair and had the best legs in school by miles.

Malcolm turned to his new slave assistant Susan and handed them a list of the girls " call them here Susan” he ordered “as you wish Master” she summoned the girls telling them not to change and hurry to the mobile, one by one Susan led the girls into the group room and into their respective chairs, they waited patiantly chatting among themselves blissfully unaware of what was about to happen. Malcolm stood in the central control room, he had different plans for these girls, they were all goody goody girls hense the sacrificing dinner to practive sport, I mean come on he thought dinner was supposed to be relaxing time most normal people were out enjoying themselves at this time but but not these four. He turned on the main computer, whilst studying Nigels notes he noticed the mc machine had the ability not only to control the mind of the targets but to alter the actual personalities of them as well, Malcolm knew it was wrong but he was beginning to become power happy he wanted to test Nigels theorys and he had picked these four to experiment them on.

The beginning was the same he pressed the button to release the shackles and sure enough the usual screaming began as the girls panicked “quiet please girls” he sniggered over the internal intercom “you’re about to have a life changing experience” he hit the button but nothing happened “what the” said Malcolm he read the screen on the computern ‘not enough power for four targets, recommend maximum of two at a time’ oh well he thought guess he’ll have to select the two girls to go first, Malcolm peered through the mirror he liked all the choices but he decided to save the best till last so to speak and entered Nicola and Georges chairs into the computer and pressed the the activate button, two tubes dropped over the girls much to the horror of Debbie and Abbey, “don’t worry girls you’re next so sit back and watch” Malcolm got up and entered the group room, he wasn’t bothered if the two girls recognised him or not it was to late for all of them, the tubes filled with a black smoke like substance that entered the girls through their mouths and noses it continued as they breathed until the smoke settled on the floor leaving Nicola and George slumped in their seats, Malcolm realeased the tubes and shackles and walked towards the girls, suddenley they jumped up “come on then you bastard what ya gonna do to us eh?” shouted Nicola the look of anger in her face was amazing, George joined in “let us out of her or I’ll smash your face” Malcolm stood in shock these girls werent his slaves just angry teenagers with far to much agression, before he knew it both the girls pushed by him and stormed out of the mobile, they didnt realise what had happened they probably didnt care, Malcolm locked the door behind them, the altering part had worked but not the mind control, “what have you done you bastard” shouted Debbie still shackled to her chair, Debbie, shit thought Malcolm he’d totally forgot about her and Abby, still it gave him a second chance, although he hadnt controlled Nicola and George he still liked the idea of changing them, Malcolm turned to the remaining two girls “No you wouldnt” cried Abby “you... you noooo” she yelled as Malcolm realeased the tubes over the girls muffleing their screems, he stood back as the black smoke imatated what it had done earlier and entered the girls, this time Malcolm activated the mind control device as well creating electrical beams that bounced around the tubes occasionley entering the girls eyes, Malcolm moved to Debbies tube he could see clearly through the glass as the thick smoke settled to the bottom, he used the remote to raise Debbies chair straightening her body and forcing her head up into the more intense area of electrical particles, Malcolm copied this coarse of action with Abbey the electrical beams entering her head at a more frequent rate until both tubes became dark.

Debbie and Abbys heads dropped their bodies turning limp, Malcolm realeased the tubes but this time firmley kept the shackles in place, he looked down watching the smoke disperse around the mobile then noticing Debbies luscious legs, her black trainers stood motionless on the floor, he reached down rubbing her calfs slowley working his way up carresseing her thighs pushing his hands up her shorts and onto her toned midrift “Debbie Wood I am your Master” he spoke in hope “...yes Master...” she replied still slumped forward “look at me when you speak Debbie, she opened her eyes abruptly they were jet black “yes Master” she smiled, Malcolm jumped back what had happened to her eyes, he looked across at the leggy Abby, she was still limp, he looked down again her legs catching his attention, they were even more curvacious than Debbies, Malcolm couldnt control himself as he pulled Abbys shorts round her ankles “Abby Payton you will obey me” ordered Malcolm, “yes Master, I will obey” Abbys eyes opened she too had jet black eyes, “wh... whats happened to you two you look... you look...” “Evil Master?” they said in unison " Yes we are evil” they smiled a wicked smile, Malcolm knew the rest of the day was going to be amazing.

Wightwashed 2002