The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School Girl Take Over

A mere school girl couldn’t control TWO adults.... or could she?

His behavior had changed so much since SHE began visiting him.

Her boss, Don, was a lawyer, in a powerful downtown law firm, and she had been his secretary for the last four years. She had made his appointments, answered his phones, explained to him how his computer worked, lied for him and generally was his savior at the office.

He was always busy, before HER. He billed a lot of hours, and stayed late to make sure everything was done. It was lucky he wasn’t married or his wife would have left him.

But then SHE turned up.

One afternoon , shortly after he had given one of those “career day " speeches at the Catholic school he had attended, the blonde student , dressed in a plaid skirt, white blouse , and school tie showed up at the office. Standing there in her saddle shoes and white sox, she DID look very sexy for a student, even Cindy thought so and she was PAID to protect Don from people with no appointments.

Don peeked his head out the door, smiled at the blonde and invited her in. She stayed there over an hour.

She came the same time the next day.

Soon Don would spend afternoons away from the office and lost track of cases. He even forgot to show up at court a couple of times. Cindy couldn’t help but think the sexy little student, Dianne, had SOMETHING to do with it, but no matter how she talked to Don about his behavior he ignored her.

Late one Friday, while her boss was still at a court hearing, the arrogant little blonde flounced into the office. She was dressed in the same school girl’s uniform with a back pack slung over her right shoulder.

“I’ll just wait in Don’s office. " she said and opened the door and walked into his private suite of rooms, leaving Cindy startled and angry that she had not stopped the little bitch. For the first time she realized she might not be JUST concerned about the relationship, but actually jealous of this little school girl.

She had hoped that their close working relationship might turn into something more and finally faced the fact that this naive little girl held more attraction for Don than she did. Not that Cindy was unattractive.

She was a tall statuesque redhead with large breasts, long legs and an attractive face. She did wear those big, round glasses, but thought that they mead her look sexy in a bookish way. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe Don was like all men the younger the girl the better and this teenager was the ideal trophy.

Diane , too was tall, with long blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes. Her perfect young body was sexy in a Lolita like way, and the school uniform spoke to men’s darkest fantasy. She was just 19, but COULD have been a little girl in Don’s mind. He was , after all, now in his late twenties.

Cindy herself, had just turned thirty and the whole age thing was having a negative effect on her.

She sat at her desk and SEETHED that she had just let her in. It was her job to STOP people from going into Don’s office.

Finally, she got up and threw open the door. The lovely young blonde was playing with the sound system in Don’s office, putting a tape into the deck.

“Hey, young lady! Don LIKES his classical music , or at least he did before YOU showed up, put that tape back, and get your punk-techno-house crap out of the deck. NOW! And while you are at it, get your punk ass out of this office.”

Diane, just turned and faced the red headed secretary and smiled.

“Oh, he likes MY music too. Haven’t you noticed it has been playing for the last few weeks. All the time?”

Cindy HAD noticed Don’s change in musical taste, and frankly that, too, had bothered her. " No, " she lied, all I ever hear is Bach and Beethoven.”

“Oh I don’t think so, I think Don played MY music EVERY day for EVERY minute he was in the office and he told me it was piped all over the office so you heard it too. Tell me the truth, didn’t YOU hear it too?”

Cindy wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of knowing that the rock music had been blaring EVER since Don started acting so strangely. She opened her mouth to again deny it and herd a voice ( her own?) reply, “yes, I did....”

She did a double take, at her own response and the young blonde moved closer.

“You see Cindy, my Mom is a scientist and has done a lot of experiments with subliminals, you know like the quiet voice in the music played in stores that makes you want to buy? I learned a lot from her and now I make my own tapes. My music.... my instructions, and they seem to work on everyone that hears them.”

Cindy looked at her questioningly as she continued.

“When my little pet Donnie spoke at school I thought he was cute, and certainly, being a lawyer, he was a nice source of income, I gave him one of my tapes and he listened to it in the car on the way back to the office. The instructions on the FIRST tape were just that he liked MY music and wanted to meet me again. But every time I visited here I gave him another tape deepening the instructions and bringing him more and more under my power. In fact, I used the subliminals to convince him that I could hypnotize him JUST by using my pretty blue eyes. Now he does EVERYTHING I say, and gives me EVERYTHING I want, he’s convinced he loves me, he’s convinced he WORSHIPS me. I guess you could call him my slave. And he’s not the only one, lots of people at school , even Mom and Dad, are VERY willing to do everything I tell them , now. It’s very hot... very sexy to order adults around, but I LOVE being in charge. I think I was BORN to be a dominatrix.”

Cindy was amazed. Now she understood what had happened to her boss. But why had this evil bitch TOLD her what she had done? Now she could tell Don and free him from her spell, she would stop the music from playing in the office and release him from her domination.

“Well, bigmouth, now that I know, your little plan is ruined. I can set Don free!”

“Oh, I don’t think so, you’ve been listening too, my dear. LOOK INTO MY EYES....”

“This is bullshit, bitch! You can’t do this to me, I KNOW what you are doing!” Cindy said as she involuntarily moved a step closer and looked directly into the deep blue eyes of the beautiful young blonde. Diane’s eyes were like blue flames spreading their blue heat into her mind. Burning her will away. BURNING.

“But I think I can, Cindy, I knew you would interfere some day, Donnie told me you had a crush on him, but now you have a crush on ME. Look into my eyes and tell me that you have a crush on me....”

Cindy felt a tingle between her legs as the words of the beautiful girl penetrated deep into he mind. It WAS true she DID have a crush on her. But she had never felt this way about a female before, especially a STUDENT. But she was so beautiful. Where had she heard that before? Her mind was spinning. What had she come in to the office to do? To obey Diane. To worship Diane. God she was so sexy.”

She shook her head to try to break the spell that this girl had over her, to at least break contact with those hypnotic blue eyes.

“I ... uh .. no .. you .... but ....” she couldn’t even utter a coherent sentence her mind was so confused.

Diane laughed, " Some people do fight it like you are but no one has EVER resisted. It’s just a matter of time, and looking into my deep, beautiful, hypnotic eyes. Soon, my dear, soon you will be my willing and wanton slave girl.”

“Uhhhhhhh, " Cindy said , as an erotic thrill passed through her body at the thoughts of being a slave to Diane washed over her mind.

Diane stepped backward and sat down on a sofa in the corner of the office. She lifted her plaid skirt so Cindy could see her cute, white panties, then she pointed her big, clunky saddle shoes toward Cindy.

“Why don’t you get down on your knees and crawl over here so you can lick my shoes clean? When you finish that, if you do a good job, I’ll let you kiss my pussy. And you’ll LOVE to do that won’t you?”

For what seemed like hours to Cindy she stood, fighting the erotic urges flowing through her body. All she could think was how beautiful and powerful the blonde student was , and how she had ALWAYS had a crush on her from the moment she had first seen her.

Diane pointed toward her shoes.

Cindy fell to her knees and crawled to the sofa, stopping at Diane’s feet to lick and worship those sexy, two tone saddle shoes. She kissed tem and licked them as the young girl slowly lifted her skirt higher and higher, revealing her irresistible white, cotton panties.

The enraptured secretary moved her oral worship slowly up the blonde’s legs, kissing and licking her ankles, calves, and thighs, she kissed the little bend in her legs behind Diane’s knees, because she knew, somehow, that would pleasure her new girl friend.

“Girl friend?” she thought.

Finally she centered on Diane’s delta , licking her pussy through the cotton of the white panties. She felt the heat and smelled the irresistible , erotic scent and Diane’s excitement grew. Then she reached up and pulled the moist cloth aside and plunged her tongue into Diane’s tight , young, delicious pussy.

Diane entwined her hands in Cindy’s disheveled hair and pulled her face up so they were eye to eye again, once more forcing the already hypnotized red head deeper into her mesmeric control. “Tell me that you will love me, Diane. Tell me you belong to me. Tell me you are my slave. You have HEARD the words so many times that they are true. You know they are true. And when you hear your own voice saying them your submission will be complete. You, too will be mine... SAY IT!”

“ I ..... i ... i ...”

“Give up, my pet. You are mine now. MINE.” The young , blonde dominatrix held Cindy’s face just below hers and moved her lips closer. Cindy opened her mouth, waiting for the tenderness of Diane’s warm lips to engulf her in a tender kiss. She was so much in love with her.

Again that evil laugh.

Diane’s spit in the open mouth of the kneeling secretary. She felt so humiliated.

Diane pushed her to the floor and moved over her so her ass was suspended above the , now crying, red head.

Deep in her mind she knew that an adult like her should be in charge of this mere snip of a girl. But she also knew is WASN’T true, she was OWNED by Diane. She was her slave.

From above, she heard her Mistress speaking, " When you kiss my ass it will be the final act of submission, you will be mine, now tell me what you feel.”

Lower and lower , the blonde’s perfect ass lowered.

“I LOVE you Diane, I belong to you... God help me, I am your slave! I LOVE YOU!!!”

The school girl’s ass slowly lowered and Diane reverently kissed it, tears flowing down her cheeks, rock music still audible in the background.