The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School Girl Take Over—Part 2

Diane sat down in the Head Mistress’ office.

Sister Mary had been the principal administrator at the school for all the four years Diane had attended , and had seen her grow from a pretty young girl to a voluptuous, confident young lady, in those years. As the graduation ceremonies grew near, Mary had become concerned about Diane’s attendance.

For the first three years of school, and even until the middle of this, her senior year, she had not missed a day of school. But now she had been frequently taking afternoons off, and arriving late in the mornings. Instead of riding on the school bus, Diane ALWAYS seemed to have a driver, in an expensive car bringing her to school and taking her away, on Dianne’s , and not the school’s, schedule.

Sister Mary had been kept up to date by Dr. Dolan, the school counselor, of Diane’s new behavior and the two of them decided to talk to her—together.

As the lovely , blonde student sat down in a large leather chair in the Principal’s office, she smoothed her short plaid skirt, and straightened her white blouse, and school tie. Her feet, clad in Navy blue and white saddle shoes, and white anklets, were crossed demurely as Sister Mary began to speak to her.

Diane had often noticed that in spite of her attempts to NOT look attractive, Sister Mary was quite a handsome woman. The nun was in her late thirties, and like many other religious sisters no longer wore the traditional black habit. Her neatly cut black hair framed her pretty face. She wore no make up, but her face was unblemished, and clear, and her eyes, large and blue.

Her conservative , dark business suit could not conceal her sensuous thin waist, full hips, and large breasts.

She glanced over at Dr. Robert Dolan. He , unlike Mary, was not in any religious order but was a professional counselor. He was dressed casually in slacks and a knit shirt, with the school logo on the pocket. He looked alternately at Diane and the dour faced principal as he awaited the conversation which was about to take place, with his pencil and notepad , at the ready.

Sister Mary spoke first.

“Diane, we’re here to talk about you attendance. It’s SO near graduation that you wouldn’t want to impact your final grades, would you? If you fail any classes because of absence you would have to attend classes for another year, and not be able to go on to college. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

Diane smiled confidently, “I’m SURE that won’t happen. I’ll graduate with honors, and go on to any school I wish and you, Sister, will alter my grades if that is needed for that to come true.”

Both Dolan and Sister Mary had quizzical looks on their faces as the young girl continued to speak.

“There have been certain changes that have happened in you BOTH, in fact , to everyone at the school who has listened to the music we play over our intercom system. Changes that I have initiated through skillful use of subliminal commands IN the music. Dr. Dolan, you know of the work my Mom has done in psychological influence modalities, don’t you?”

Dolan nodded. He had just finished reading her book on NLP, covert hypnotic inductions , and sub-audible subliminal commands. But he still didn’t understand what young Diane was suggesting.

“Well, she helped me prepare some tapes for an experiment, that I used in the school’s PA system, and now I find that I have an amazing amount of influence over ANYONE here. And I have put others under my spell as well. Those are the men an women you see serving me as chauffeurs and servants. I WILL go on to college so I can learn more about these powerful scientific discoveries I have made, and your threats to stop me from graduating, are not scaring me. All I have to do is say some trigger phrases and the programming kicks in.”

Sister Mary’s face clouded up. She was not used to student failing to show her proper respect, this young girl wasn’t too old to feel the wrath of her meter stick. " Diane! Stop it NOW! I was trying to be nice to you, but your arrogance forces me to take harsher measures, and when I’m done, I’m afraid I’ll have to call your mother to take you home. YOU ARE SUSPENDED.”

With that, Mary reached into an umbrella stand, behind her desk and withdrew a sturdy wooden meter stick which she utilized as a paddle on unruly students. She stood up, and started slowly walking toward Diane, so that the young girl would be filled with fear even BEFORE the whipping had begun. She was clearly angry.

Diane smiled, " But Sister Mary. I think you have a little CRUSH on me. Don’t you LIKE me? Don’t you LOVE me? Don’t you want to do EVERYTHING I say?”

The attractive nun blinked, then shook her head. " What are you saying?” Her mind had immediately started flashing new and unusual signals to her after she heard Diane speak those words.

“I said, You love me Sister Mary. Everyone who listens to the tapes loves me, desires me , wants me to control their lives. You aren’t any different are you? It doesn’t matter that you are a nun. The feelings for me are growing and growing. The closer you get to me the more you LOVE me and want to obey me. ”

The slow walk across the office had changed from a psychological tool to instill fear in Diane to a journey of LUST for the principal. She had been listening to the music for over a month and all the subliminal commands had been deeply ingrained in her mind just waiting for release by Diane saying the trigger phrases.

“ The closer you come Mary.... the hotter you get for me ... your student ... your Mistress ... your owner.... come closer Mary ... come closer ....” The blonde teenager slowly lifted her short skirt exposing her white , cotton panties.

A look of panic crossed the principal’s face as she found herself walking slowly toward the seated student. She suddenly realized she was having feelings—erotic feelings—for this girl. How could that be true ? Her vows. Her long history as a teacher and an administrator. ALL her history shouted in her brain to STOP. STOP!

She hesitated, frozen with fear in the middle of her own office.

“Mary ... Mary my dear.... I WANT you to come closer so you can kiss me .. don’t you want that too ... to kiss and worship me ..... and the closer you come ... the hotter you get for me ... hotter .... come to me .... don’t fight it ... come to me.... come to me and be my pussy slave ... come closer .... NOW ....” Diane’s voice was so sexy and compelling.

The bewildered principal started her journey once more, slowly approaching the beautiful student. She WAS beautiful. Hadn’t she ALWAYS known that? The meter stick fell to the floor and Sister Mary’s hand fell to her own moist cunt and she began to rub it through her skirt.

“That’s it... one step after another ... closer ... hotter ... closer ... hotter.....tell me Mary ... how do you feel ?”

“No .... Nooooo ... stop it Diane ... please ... it’s wrong .... it’s a sin to feel like this ... please stop...” Mary struggled to speak. She forced her hand away from her own pussy.

“NOTHING is a sin if it is in MY service ... maybe I’ll even give you absolution ...... come closer .... come closer to me ... Mary , you KNOW you want to come closer and SERVE me.....soon you will BEG to serve me... why don’t you just surrender to me now?”

The principal looked over to Dr. Dolan , hoping somehow he could save her, but there HE stood with his huge, erect, cock in his hands crawling obediently on the floor toward the seated student. The same trigger phrases that had activated Mary’s hidden programming apparently had turned him into a sex slave of this beautiful , blonde, dominatrix , as well.

“Mary. I gave you a command. You MUST tell me what you are feeling. Your Mistress has commanded it. Tell me.”

Her body, not her mind responded to the instructions . Almost of it’s own volition, definitely not at Mary’s conscious command, she dropped to her knees in front of the lovely student. She was now SO close to Diane and the aroused nun knew that being this close to her Mistress would stimulate her sexually. She KNEW it. And the kneeling nun was so excited just to be near her owner. She was so confused. Her head seemed to be spinning. Mary steadied herself long enough to kiss the hem of Diane’s short plaid skirt.

Dolan waited next to her, also on his knees, both at worship before the beautiful, young Goddess, awaiting just a word or a glance to make their lives whole.

“I..... i ... i .... ll .......lo......”

“Don’t struggle so hard, dear. You’ll surrender in the end anyway. Say it Mary. Say it to me.... you LOVE me don’t you? You worship me . You adore me.” Diane’s hand brushed the nun’s cheek. “SAY IT.”

Mary’s body shook with an amazing orgasm , the likes of which she had never before experienced, " Oh YES! YES!!! I LOVE YOU MISTRESS DIANE. I adore you . I worship you. You are my Goddess, my Mistress.” She had been totally broken.

“I think it’s time for you to beg me now Mary, dear. Beg me to take you.”

“Please...PLEASE Diane, let me worship you. Let me serve you. I want to be your slave. You are so beautiful and powerful. I’m yours......PLEASE....”

The young dominatrix laughed out loud. " And how about you, Bobby-boy? How do YOU feel?”

“Mistress Diane ... I belong to you....” he said as he continued to stroke his engorged member.

Suddenly Diane’s cell phone beeped. She took it out of her purse as the two school administrators continued to kneel at her feet. " Hi! Diane, here...” she cheerily answered. " Oh SURE Heather, I’d LOVE to go out for a malt . Meet you at the drive-in at six, I have a few things to clean up first. So ... wazzup with you?”

The lovely student snapped her fingers and pointed at her navy blue and white saddle shoes and gestured , toward her kneeling servants. First Mary ,then the doctor, tenderly lifted a foot and began to kiss, lick and worship her clunky saddle shoes as she giggled on the phone, just like any OTHER teen.

Diane talked for 15 minutes as her slaves tongue-cleaned her shoes. “Ok Heather see you then.....bye bye....”

Her smiling, teen, face then darkened, " Now you worthless sluts. NEVER threaten me again, or I won’t ever let you kiss my feet again, and you wouldn’t want that, would you?”

Both shook there heads, no, and continued to clean her now sacred shoes, icons to be worshiped.

“Let’s see what you look like with no clothes on. Both of you. STRIP!”

Unable to resist Diane’s orders both of the entranced adults pulled and tugged on their clothes until they were naked, as their bodies were closely examined by Mistress Diane.

The still uniformed teen reached out and grabbed Dolan’s prick and guided it toward Mary’s mouth. “If you love ME, you’ll eat his cock Mary. Go ahead, do it.”

Mary resisted at first but then Diane moved her head close to the raven-haired nun’s ear and whispered hotly into it, " Eat it slave. Obey me ... now and always ... OBEY ME.”

Mary engulfed the erect prick in her mouth and sucked, as Diane absently rubbed the entranced nun’s nipples.

Dianne laughed and flashed on a line from a Mel Brooks movie, " It was good to be queen.” she thought.