The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Self Hypnosis

Derrick tossed and turned in bed, re-fluffed his pillow, and tossed and turned some more. His girlfriend Jennifer lay beside him, smiling to herself and pretending to be asleep. Derrick had been held wide awake all night and was slowly beginning to realize the cause.

Finally he snapped, “Fine, you win!”

“Hmm?” Jennifer said, pretending that she wasn’t already awake. Derrick didn’t have to look at her to know she was smirking. He grimaced to himself, and his physical discomfort won over his pride. Then he choked out the words: “I said, please hypnotize me.”

“Oh. But I thought you said you didn’t want to be hypnotized tonight,” said Jennifer sweetly.

“Jennifer, please!”

“Sweetie, what’s wrong? Are you OK?” As Jennifer rolled over to face her boyfriend, she casually slid her hand up his boxer shorts to the raging erection she knew would be there. “Oh my goodness, you’re hard!” she exclaimed, feigning surprise.

Derrick quivered at her touch. “P-p-please,” he whispered, barely able to control his voice.

“Are you sure, sweetie?” she said coyly, as she slowly stroked his cock. “When we went to bed, you said you just wanted to get some rest tonight without hypnosis, and I think that was a good idea...” There was barely enough light coming through the window shades for her to watch his face contort orgasmically as she teased.

Derrick moaned. He tried to say something, but was too overcome to concentrate on moving his lips properly, and what came out was incoherent.

She stroked him seductively up and down from the tip of his cock to the base. In her sexiest voice, she murmured “After all, I’ve hypnotized you nearly every single night for the past two months. It’s probably good to take one night off. Just so things don’t get boring, you know?” She watched his helpless face in the dim lighting as she teased. She knew the effect her sexy voice was having on him – after all, she’d spent many hours programming him to respond to it in exactly the way she wanted.

Then she suddenly stopped stroking and exclaimed in a girly voice, “Oh! You mean my little post-hypnotic suggestion actually worked? I’d forgotten all about that!”

Some tiny part of Derrick’s mind was pissed at Jennifer’s coquettishness. But the rest of him needed release too much to think of anything except his swollen member.

“Please,” he pleaded. “Please hypnotize me. Please. I’ve had this erection for two hours and it’s killing me. I don’t know what you did, but I know you did it. Please hypnotize me and make it go away.”

Jennifer smiled lovingly but naughtily. She loved her boyfriend and would never do anything to hurt him, well, not really. But she loved him even more when he was helplessly obedient to her, and hearing him beg to be entranced made her wet.

“No, no, I think you were right when you said we’ve been playing with hypnosis too much the past few weeks. I think we should take tonight off.” Her bright red fingernails begin slowly tickling his balls again.

“Please!” he moaned. His face scrunched up and it wasn’t clear whether he was on the verge of orgasm or of pain. All he could think of was spinning spirals, swinging pocket watches, and her deep, deep emerald green eyes.

“Now Derrick, listen to me”, she said as her hands continued their seductive massage. Her voice left behind the playful tone she’d been using and changed in to her sexy hypnotist voice. “You’re responding to a post-hypnotic suggestion I gave you several weeks ago. Do you remember? I told you that if you ever went a whole day without being hypnotized by me at least once, you’d develop a very large and uncomfortable erection. And I planted the suggestion in your subconscious mind that you wouldn’t be able to relieve the tension no matter what you did until you were hypnotized by me again. What a surprise that the suggestion actually worked!” Of course, there wasn’t really any surprise at all. During their first few weeks of playing with hypnosis together, Derrick had occasionally been able to manage the willpower to resist her commands, but those days were long gone.

She moved her left hand to gently stroke his shaft while her right hand continued working his balls. His eyes were drawn to watch her hands—a fascination with her painted fingernails was one of the many fetishes she’d hypnotically conditioned him to have. She stroked a while longer, then she whispered softly, “You know, it hurt my feelings that you didn’t want to be hypnotized tonight. I’m not sure if I want to do it now.”

“Goddamn it, Jen! I said please!” As uncomfortable as his permanent erection had been for the past hour, Jennifer’s ministrations to his cock now were unbearable. He shoved her hands away and started to yell. But then she said something he couldn’t understand and his arms fell limp against the bed. He found himself rolling on to his back and realized he couldn’t move or speak.

Jennifer looked her boyfriend over from head to toe. “Don’t raise your voice at me, Derrick,” she said softly, shaking her head. “Just for that, I’m not going to hypnotize you tonight.”

He stared at her, unable to move and too horny to understand what she was saying. She stared back for a moment, and slowly pulled off his boxer shorts, revealing a cock that rose in the air like a flagpole. Then she straddled him, sitting on his thighs, and began her tickling again. “Do you remember what you have to do when I straddle you like this?” she asked as she rocked back and forth.

Derrick felt the silk of her panties against his bare thighs, and the back of his mind was dimly aware of being under another post-hypnotic suggestion to increase his arousal ten-fold whenever she had him in this position. His cock raged again, and he knew what was supposed to happen next—she would tell him to look into her eyes and he would spin helplessly in their depths for a few minutes while she whispered in his ear. Then he’d do absolutely anything she asked without question. The game was simple and had been played in the exact same way every night they’d been in this situation for the past several months.

But somehow that wasn’t happening tonight. Somehow, he knew that the only way to relieve his painful erection was to submit to her hypnotic spell; and he knew that if she tried to hypnotize him now, he wouldn’t be able to offer even the slightest resistance. He’d even welcome the obedient sleep. Yet she wasn’t hypnotizing him. He was too overcome with lust to think of anything except his cock, yet this departure from the normal script confused his brain.

“P-pp-please,” he gasped. “P-pl-please hyp-hyp-hypnotize me”. The unreleased tension from his crotch was unbearable. He looked up at her straddled across him, wearing only her pink silk panties and a thin camisole that strained to contain her breasts.

“Hmm. Why should I?” whispered Jennifer seductively. She slowed her stroking to the barest caress—just enough to remind him of the release he wasn’t getting.

“PLEASE!” he screamed.

Jennifer seemed too fascinated by his cock to hear him. “I love your cock. Would you like me to give you a blow job?” she asked. “I’ll do it if you want. Or maybe a titty fuck?” She pulled her camisole off over hear head, letting her luscious breasts free. The sight of her nipples instantly triggered yet another post-hypnotic suggestion in Derrick’s brain. He couldn’t quite remember what it was, but he could somehow feel it was there, affecting his behavior. Jennifer grinned at his confusion. Then she started to lick his penis.

“PLEASE!!!!!!!!!” screamed Derrick again. “JENNIFER, PLEASE! I NEED TO BE HYPNOTIZED!”

Jennifer stopped and looked up. “Nope, I’m tired. Not interested in hypnosis right now. How about if we do it tomorrow instead?” she said, in that coy voice she’d used earlier. She slid off his thighs and rolled over to lie beside him, facing away from him.

Derrick inhaled sharply. The sudden removal of her stimulation was like crashing into a brick wall. But at least he was barely able to think again. He sucked in his breath twice more, hoping it would calm down his raging erection. No such luck. Tomorrow morning, he would be angry at his lover for doing this to him. Tomorrow morning, he would scream. But tonight, he was too desperate for release to do anything but beg.

“Please hypnotize me. Please Jennifer. I need this. Please.”

“What’s in it for me?” she asked, not even bothering to turn around. They both knew where this game would eventually end up, but she enjoyed drawing it out for every second.

“Anything!” Derrick choked out. “If you hypnotize me, you could get anything you wanted from me.”

Jennifer smiled. She felt a moment of pity for her boyfriend’s discomfort. But she did have to make sure he learned his lesson.

“Anything?” she asked. “But why do I have to hypnotize you for that? I could get you to do anything right now.” Her fingers found their way back to his crotch.

“PLEASE!” he screamed once more.

Jennifer rolled atop of Derrick and straddled him again. “No,” she said.

Derrick looked up at her, unable to make a sound.

“No,” she said again. “That is, unless you convince me how much want to be hypnotized. Maybe if you tell me how powerless you’d be under hypnosis. Maybe if you describe how deeply you’d fall under my spell. Maybe if you show me how helplessly enthralled you’d be. Maybe then I’d let you surrender to hypnosis. If I thought you really wanted it.” She bobbed her head and took his cock in her mouth. Derrick moaned. She slowly swirled her tongue around his cock, once, twice, a third time. But not too much. She took her mouth away and went to work with her hands again.

Derrick moaned again. He knew there was something he was supposed to say, but couldn’t think what it was. He looked up at her eyes, which glinted in the moonlight from the window shades. The eyes he’d been trapped in so many times before.

Jennifer waited patiently, slowing stroking her boyfriend’s cock.

Finally, he realized what she wanted. “I’m looking in to your eyes,” he began, “And I’m falling in to a deep hypnosis.”

Jennifer smiled that her boyfriend was catching on. “Good boy,” she whispered, as her hands began stroking slightly faster to reward him.

“I’m falling deep, deep into your eyes,” whispered Derrick. “So deep that I can’t look away. I’m helpless to resist your eyes. I’m powerless to resist your eyes. It’s no use trying to resist. I can not fight your eyes.” With each word he spoke, he believed them more and more.

“Good BOY!” said Jennifer again, and she rewarded him even more. Listening to Derrick hypnotize himself into her power made Jennifer nearly orgasm herself. She loved having control over him. She loved seeing him so desperate to be under her control that he was actually hypnotizing himself to obey her. He was even using the same trigger phrases on himself that she used in her inductions and that she’d conditioned him to respond to! Taking control of her boyfriend was one thing, and hearing him beg to be controlled was another—but hearing him put himself under her control was the sweetest of all.

“Soon, I’ll be unable to resist your words and your commands. I will be hypnotized in your power. I will obey you. I will be deeply asleep, and completely in your power,” Derrick felt himself compelled to say. His eyes stared at hers. It was too dark for him to really see them, but in his mind’s eye, their green brilliance bored in to him. A euphoria washed over him, even deeper than the sexual bliss he was already feeling. After all, he was falling into hypnosis again, and the very first post-hypnotic suggestion Jennifer had ever given him was that he’d associate being hypnotized with extreme pleasure.

“My eyes are closing, I can’t hold them awake,” he whispered in a confession. “I’m submitting to your will. I’m submitting to your control. I’m submitting to your spell.”

Jennifer couldn’t stand it anymore. She tore off her panties and pulled his cock inside her. She was already so wet that his penis slid inside with no resistance. She stifled a moan as she rocked up and down on his rock-hard cock.

But Derrick’s cock was already so incredibly aroused that he couldn’t even notice the additional stimulation. His mind was too far gone to notice much of anything. All he knew was that he was so very very close to the hypnotic surrender he needed. But as Jennifer rode his cock, yet another of the dozens of post-hypnotic suggestions she’d planted in his brain surfaced and he responded to being inside her with the words she’d trained him to say.

“Uggh...I will obey Jennifer,” as she rocked up on his cock. “I’m hypnotized...I will obey Jennifer,” as she slid down on his cock. Up-“I will obey Jennifer.” Down-“I’m hypnotized...I will obey Jennifer.” Up-“I will obey Jennifer.” Down—“I’m hypnotized...I will obey Jennifer.”

Jennifer screamed orgasmically. It was the sexiest thing she could imagine—getting the fuck of her life from a hypnotized man who’s only thought was to endlessly repeat with every stroke that he would obey her. She came and came hard.

Derrick didn’t even notice. His glassy eyes were nearly closed, but his cock was still as rock hard as ever. “I...will obey...Jennifer”, he panted. “I’m hyp...notized...I will...obey...Jennifer”, he gasped.

Derrick could barely hold his eyes open. “I’m hyp...no...tized,” his mouth moved with no sound. “Hyp...no...tized. Hyp...no...tized. Hyp...no...tized”. Derrick’s mind was too asleep to continue the induction, yet not quite asleep enough to stop trying. He was caught in an infinite loop of trying to hypnotize himself even deeper, but all he could do was mouth the word over and over and hope for his mistress to deliver the final instruction.

Finally, Jennifer took pity on her boyfriend. With both her hands, she took his head and tilted it to look directly at her. She kissed him deeply and passionately. Then she finally whispered, “Obey”.

Derrick’s eyes fluttered shut, and he fell in to a hypnotic sleep.