The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Self Hypnosis

Chapter 2

Jennifer spoke with her commanding hypnotist voice. “Derrick, when I snap my fingers, your eyes will open and you’ll awaken. But you will remember the instructions I’ve given you and will obey them when I tell you to. Do you understand?”

Derrick’s eyes remained closed, his head remained slumped down, but he nodded yes.

“Good,” said Jennifer. “Then 3...2...1...Snap! Wide awake!”

Derrick’s eyes opened and he shook his head to clear the cobwebs. He looked down to discover he was sitting in a chair, naked. He looked around and saw Jennifer sitting in a chair across from him, wearing only one of his own button-down starched white dress shirts. Jennifer’s long tan legs stretched out and he tried to focus on the outline of a black bra underneath the shirt.

Awww, he’s so cute when he’s dazed and confused, coming out of trance, thought Jennifer.

But she wanted to get to the next step. “Derrick! Focus on me!” she said.

Derrick’s eyes wandered up to hers. He still wasn’t quite aware of the situation, but it was his now programmed instinct to always look into her eyes anytime she spoke. Then Jennifer said, “Remember!” and snapped her fingers.

Realization flooded into Derrick’s mind.

Jennifer smiled. “Do you know what you have to do now?”

“Oh my god. I have to...”

“Yes? Have to what?", she purred.

“I have to...I have to...", Derrick couldn’t believe what was happening.

“Tell me, Derrick. What do you have to do now?” She already knew, but she couldn’t wait to hear him say it.

“I have to...I have to...hypnotize myself for you.”

“Go on...” Her bright red fingernails played with the top button of her shirt, threatening to open it at any moment. Derrick stared wide-eyed at the button, imagining the crystal necklace he realized she must have hidden beneath.

“And then I have to...” Derrick’s cheeks turned colors as he couldn’t bring himself to say the words.

Jennifer stayed silent, knowing she didn’t have to say anything. Her fingers just slowly un-did the top button of her shirt, revealing another glimpse of mouthwatering cleavage underneath. No matter how powerful hypnosis may be, the easiest way to completely control a man was still just a classic push-up bra and a slow strip tease.

“And I have to...I have to...I have to condition myself to be...unable to...to resist...you.”

“Don’t you want that?” she asked. Red-painted fingernails already playing with the next button on her shirt.

“I...I want...can’t...no...I...want...I want...” Derrick was already exhausting himself trying to fight hypnosis, even before the hypnosis began.

Jennifer’s fingers popped open the next button, knowing Derrick’s eyes would immediately find their way to the view of beautiful cream colored cleavage, peaks of a sensational black lacy bra, and one sparkly, shining willpower-melting crystal pendant. Derrick didn’t even try to avoid looking down. The lure was way too strong to resist.

“You want to be hypnotized,” she whispered. Statement, not a question. Derrick’s mouth hung open, but he finally gave the barest visible nod.

“You want to help me hypnotize you,” she whispered. Another statement, never a question. Derrick’s mind whirled, trying to clear itself long enough to voice an objection, but saying “no” seemed too much effort, and his head gave the barest nod in agreement again.

“You want to make it easy for me to hypnotize you.” Another faint nod. Or maybe she only imagined it. Maybe he was already too far gone to do anything but stare.

“You want me to help you surrender to hypnosis. You want to help me help you surrender.” Slight nod.

“You neeeeeed to be hypnotized, Derrick.” Nod.

“You need me to be able to hypnotize you. You need to give me the keys to hypnotizing you deeper.” Nod.

“You want to show me the most effective ways to hypnotize you. You want to show me the fetishes and techniques you’re least able to defend against.” Even bigger nod from Derrick, while his eyes stayed transfixed by the luscious view of the crystal resting on even more luscious breasts.

Gently, she took his right hand and lifted it above his head. His hand stayed there when she moved her own away. Then slowly, sensuously, she reached behind her neck. Slowly, lifting the pendant’s chain above her head. Gently shaking her long blonde hair across her shoulders as the chain rose up. Sexy.

“Take this,” she murmured, slipping the end of the pendant’s chain into his raised hand so the crystal hung at his eye level. Derrick’s eyes never left the crystal for a second as it travelled from resting on her breasts to hanging in his hand.

“Isn’t it fascinating to watch? So pretty, and so shiny. And so deep.” She flicked the pendant sideways so it twirled in circles.

Derrick’s eyes widened at the sight of the crystal pendant hanging from his fingers. “Hypnotized,” he whispered.

Jennifer smiled with pride at how well her lover responded. “Yes, hypnotized. You want to be hypnotized.

He stared at the shiny pendant spinning in circles, then nodded again. This time the nod was unmistakable. Definitely yes.

“Hypnotized,” he said again as light reflected off the crystal’s surface. Tiny rainbows of color glinted in the prism of the crystal, and dim memories of having seeing this sparkling crystal before danced in the back of his mind.

Jennifer leaned closer to her subject. “You want to be hypnotized,” she softly cooed again. Her hands moved to rest on his thighs, then slowly slid up his crotch to his belt buckle.

“I want to be hypnotized,” he repeated. The pendant hanging from his own hand began swinging as if it had a mind of its own. Only slightly, but back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Each swing seemed a little greater, a little more confident. And the effect was mesmerizing. He simply couldn’t move his eyes away from the crystal. Every time he tried, the pendant seemed to anticipate where his head was about to turn, and his hand moved a little faster to get the pendant there first.

“You want to be hypnotized,” Jennifer murmured. Her fingers pulled his belt buckle open, this his zipper.

“Hypnotized...I want to be hypnotized.” His hand continued swinging the pendant before his own eyes. Was he really hypnotizing himself to be an easier hypnotic subject for his girlfriend? Had he really gone from simply being unable to resist her hypnosis to actually trancing himself on her behalf? He knew he ought to lower his hand and stop swinging the crystal. He wanted to. But he wanted to be hypnotized as well, and the crystal kept swinging, sparkling, so hard to look away from.

Back and forth. Back and forth. He started the induction he knew he wanted to say.

“I want to watch the swinging crystal. I want to let it take me deep into hypnosis. I want to slide deeper and deeper into trance.” It was happening. He really was hypnotizing himself.

In the back of his mind floated a vague hazy memory of lying naked on his back in bed, his hands and feet tied with silk ropes to the four corners of the bed, while Jennifer slowly, slowly swung the crystal back and forth in front of his glassy eyes with one hand, and even more slowly tickled his throbbing cock with her other. Had that really happened? When? Like a dream...he couldn’t quite remember...and the threads of the memory seemed to fade away as he tried to focus on them. The crystal in front of his eyes now demanded full attention, total attention, even more attention than any crystal that may have been in front of his eyes in the past.

Back and forth. Back and forth, and Derrick continued trancing himself. “Hypnosis is always too powerful to resist. I can’t resist being hypnotized. I can’t fight it. Each time I’m hypnotized, it get harder and harder to resist. Being hypnotized feels too good to resist.”

Jennifer’s fingers lightly stroked Derrick’s cock, helping him associate the good feelings with hypnosis. “You want to be hypnotized,” she whispered again, fascinated and turned on by the sight of his blank eyes. She said the words only for her own benefit, because the thought made her feel wet. But the words certainly made no difference to Derrick at this point—he was long past needing any encouragement to go under. But she stroked his cock up and down to encourage him to fall deeper anyway. A little positive reinforcement never hurts.

“It’s important to listen and obey. My need to go deeper. My need to slide deeper and relax. my need to obey. As I go deeper, as I surrender to the power of hypnosis. I need to let myself be hypnotized.” Derrick didn’t even want to try to look away from the crystal now. He only wanted to stare deeper into it, and fall forever and ever into trance. Some part of his mind was dimly aware that he was hypnotizing himself to be obedient to...to what? To himself? He wasn’t sure, but it didn’t even matter, he just wanted to feel the warm seductive embrace of a hypnotic trance no matter what.

Jennifer saw it was her cue.

“Good boy, Derrick. I want you to put yourself under my hypnotic control now.” Her hands intensified their seductive assault on his cock, just to make sure his unconscious mind fully understood who to yield control to. It wouldn’t do to allow Derrick to hypnotize himself too deeply to remember she was the reason for it all. The crystal swung back and forth, back and forth, and her hands on his cock moved up and down, up and down.

The sudden intensity of pleasure shook Derrick. “Uhhhhhhhh. I want...I want...” He stammered, losing his place in the hypnotic script he was reading to himself. He couldn’t remember the next step.

Luckily, Jennifer was there to remind me what he wanted.

“You want to be hypnotized by me. You want to give me control of your sleepy hypnotized mind,” she prompted. Derrick’s eyes almost rolled back in his head.

“I want to be hypnotized by Jennifer. I want to give her control. Sleepy hypnotized mind.” The path forward seemed so clear now. The next step of the hypnotic induction was now obvious, too. Back on track, Derrick resumed hypnotizing himself.

“I’m going to count from ten to one now. With each number, my mind will fall deeper and deeper into a sleepy trance. When I reach the last number, my eyes will close and my mind will be completely asleep and completely in Jennifer’s power. Each number takes me deeper under Jennifer’s spell.”

Jennifer’s mouth rewarded Derrick’s cock with the best sucking humanly possible. She loved the words she was hearing.

Derrick’s eyes were sooo heavy, so ready to close, but he forced himself to keep them focused on the swinging crystal for just a few minutes longer. He knew that way the crystal’s power could have the greatest effect on him.

“Ten. I enjoy being hypnotized by Jennifer. Being hypnotized by Jennifer is erotic.” In the back of his mind, memories of falling into deep green eyes that seemed never to blink, green eyes that seemed to lock on to his own eyes like magnets, magnetic eyes that seemed to hold an unyielding pull on his thoughts and his willpower as if the magnetism could pull every drop of resistance out of his mind, out through his eyes, and into the endless green pools that were so impossible to look away from. Was that memory from months ago? Weeks ago? Or only from the day before?

“Nine. I am powerless to resist hypnosis from Jennifer. Whenever Jennifer hypnotizes me, I will always go under.” And another flash of memory in the back of his mind, a memory of an impossibly feminine voice whispering in his ear, no not his ear, more like directly inside his mind almost telepathically, whispering ideas that just seemed so right, so important, so irresistible, and yet feeling somehow unable to focus on the irresistible words in his mind because his cock felt soooo good, so tall, so ready to explode, but knowing it couldn’t explode until the sexy voice in his head finished giving him instructions first.

“Eight. I want to experience more and more of Jennifer’s control. I want to let go and let her hypnosis into my mind.” So hard to concentrate on his induction while Jennifer’s tongue swirled up and down his cock. But he knew he had to finish.

“Seven. I have no ability to fight Jennifer’s voice. The sound of her voice always washes away my ability to resist. The sight of her eyes always makes it impossible to say no.” Flashback to feeling transfixed by a crystal hanging peacefully between Jennifer’s naked breasts, of feeling so...obedient. Not hypnotized, not asleep, not like he wasn’t aware or wasn’t in control, but completely obedient nevertheless. A contradictory feeling that he wasn’t hypnotized and didn’t have to obey her every suggestion, and yet also feeling that he would obey anyway because obeying Jennifer somehow seemed like the sensible thing to do. How long had she been doing this to him? It felt so long ago.

“Six. Each time Jennifer hypnotizes me, I will fall even deeper under her spell. All the doors of my mind are unlocked for her. Her suggestions always slip deep into my mind. Her suggestions are always impossible to resist.” It was hard for him to keep his eyelids open. His voice sounded slurred, too. And Jennifer continued sucking his cock.

“Five. I want to be hypnotized by Jennifer. I love being hypnotized by Jennifer.” And he really did. Even before the first time she’s hypnotized him, they’d argued one night about something trivial and she invented a stupid but fun “persuasion game” where she started stroking his cock while sweetly telling him she wouldn’t let him come until he said she was right and he was wrong. And of course he did what she wanted. That was the first small step down a long road of giving her the hypnotic keys to his mind, but even now, he’d choose the same thing all over again.

“Four. It’s important that Jennifer becomes the most powerful hypnotist she can be. Under hypnosis, I will always give her honest feedback on her techniques so she can learn to hypnotize me even deeper.” He was already drooling at the idea of helping his hypnotist discover that her “stare at the flickering candle” inductions simply didn’t melt his willpower the way her “stare into my eyes” inductions did. He sighed dreamily at the thought of how powerful her spell would be after he gave her lessons on how to mesmerize him properly.

“Three. Whenever I am hypnotized, I will feel aroused. Whenever I feel aroused, I will think of being hypnotized. Hypnosis and arousal are the same for me. Jennifer controls both my hypnosis and my arousal.” Derrick’s arm felt heavy from holding the swinging crystal above him. He didn’t even notice. Every other muscle in his body felt heavy too. His eyelids felt heaviest of all.

“Two. I want Jennifer to give me post-hypnotic triggers. I want her to be able to obey her suggestions with just a special trigger word or a snap of her fingers.” Jennifer smiled to herself at the thought. She was going to have a lot of fun with that.

“One. Jennifer controls me. I am deeply hypnotized. I must obey Jennifer. Jennifer is my hypnotist, and I will sleep...now.”

Derrick’s sleepy, tired eyes finally closed. The crystal still dangled from his hand, still raised above his head.

Jennifer pulled her lips back from his rock hard cock, giving him a final swirl with her tongue. So close, and yet he still hadn’t come. She almost felt guilty about that. After giving himself a self-hypnosis induction as potent as that, he definitely deserved a reward.

“I love you, sweetie,” she whispered in his ear. Derrick didn’t respond. His hand was still stretched above his head, holding the pendant chain. She took his hand, lowering it to his side, and then gently opened his fingers to take the crystal pendant from him. “Don’t worry, I’ll put this to VERY good use.”

Jennifer snapped her fingers. “Wake up, Derrick,” she said in her hypnotist voice.

Derrick’s eyes opened and he shook his head to clear the cobwebs. And still his cock stayed tall and strong.

Jennifer smiled at her lover. “Hi sweetie,” she said. “Welcome back...but not for long. I want to show you something. Watch me swing this crystal for as long as you can, and your cock will feel more and more turned on with each pass. Your orgasm can explode whenever you can’t hold back any longer, but as soon as it does, you’ll fall ten times deeper back into trance and under my power. Do you understand?”

Derrick nodded.

Jennifer began swinging the crystal.