The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serenity Valley

by Penny Propofol

Kelly Hanson was a curvy young blue eyed blonde with large rounded breasts. She had gone off to her first year of college and had suffered a breakdown. She was with her parents at the Serenity Valley mental hospital. She had been referred for an appointment with Doctor Brenda McClelland. They met in Brenda’s office to talk about Kelly’s condition. Kelly and her parents listened as Brenda went over the initial assessment from the doctor that had seen her. The original doctor’s report indicated that Kelly needed the help of a specialist so she was referred to a psychiatrist. After explaining the report, Brenda had Kelly talk about her breakdown while she was away at school. Once Kelly had finished describing what had happened, Brenda tried to explain what happened. She said, “Kelly, it appears that you suffered from an acute anxiety attack possibly brought on by stress among other factors.” She pressed a button under her desk as she went on. She continued, “Your condition could be dangerous to yourself as well as others. I’m going to keep you for a week of observation and consultation. I’ll recommend a course of therapy at that point Mr. and Mrs. Hanson.”

Kelly blurted out, “Keep me for a week? No. I don’t want to stay here. I want to go home!” As she spoke, a pair of orderlies entered the room with nurse Kay. Brenda said, “Kay, could you please get her admitted and see to it that she is made comfortable.” Kay replied, “Yes doctor, we’ll take good care of her.” Kelly felt the orderlies take her by the arms and lead her toward a waiting stretcher. She saw the straps on the stretcher and panicked. As she struggled with the orderlies nurse Kay produced a loaded syringe. She said to the orderlies, “Hold her arm out.” Kelly grunted, “Nnnooooo! No!” Brenda reassured her parents, “This is what is best for your daughter she will be fine in a couple of minutes.” Kay smiled as she inserted the needle into Kelly’s arm and depressed the plunger. Once the drug was injected, she removed the needle and spoke soothingly to Kelly. She brushed her hair gently with the back of her hand. Kelly began to feel the effects of the cocktail she’d been injected with. Kay said, “Just relax now, Kelly. Thaaaaaat’s it. You’re going to be jussst fine. Don’t fight it, honey.” Kelly was having difficulty standing, as the drug began to overtake her she looked at her parents. She said, “How? How could you do this to me?” Kay said, “Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Just close your eyes sweetie, you’ll feel much better after your nap.” Then she said to the orderlies, “Get her onto the stretcher, boys.” Kelly’s pretty blue eyes glazed over. She had been shocked by what happened and very upset. All of that was gone now. She couldn’t really think now, her eyelids were so heavy. Her vision blurred, she wanted to beg her parents to take her home. All she managed to say was, “Ohhhhhhhhhhh..” With that, the drugs took her over completely and she collapsed into the arms of the orderlies who gently placed her on the stretcher and strapped her down.

Brenda said to Kelly’s parents, “She’ll be fine. The nurses will get her situated while we fill out the paperwork. Once we’re finished, you’ll be able to see her before you go home.” Brenda pulled the paperwork out of a drawer in her desk and began filling it out with Kelly’s worried parents. She reassured them that they would see great improvement in their daughter’s condition after some rest and professional care. While all this was going on nurse Kay wheeled the sleeping Kelly down to the admitting room. There, she and nurse Charlene stripped Kelly’s clothes from her body and placed her onto an examination table. While Kelly slept, the nurses took readings of her vital signs and took samples for the lab to analyze. When the nurses were finished with this, Doctor Donna Metzler came in to give Kelly a thorough examination. She inspected every inch of the sleeping girl. She envied the girl’s soft healthy breasts and her perfect bubble butt; Kelly’s pink pussy was a picture of perfection. Once the examination was finished, Kelly was dressed in a patient gown and an ID bracelet was put on her wrist. She was transferred to a gurney and taken to her room. Once she was in her room, she was secured to the bed and an IV was installed and a drip was started. After Kelly was lying in her room asleep for a while, her eyes began to blink as she awakened. Kelly was waking up but she was still drugged. Her blue eyes opened and she began to stare at the ceiling mindlessly. Brenda brought the girl’s parents around to see her. They stood at her bedside and spoke to her. Kelly recognized them and she was happy to see them. She smiled at them as they spoke and her parents grew less worried about her. Brenda smiled at Kelly as she spoke. She said, “As you can see, she is feeling much calmer now. With some patients we have to administer medication to keep them calm as they’re being admitted for care. She feels much better now and you can rest assured that she’ll receive the very best care while she stays here. We don’t allow visits during the first week of treatment to avoid distractions for the patient. But in a week you’re welcome to come see her and if she is ready to be discharged you can take her home.” Gently nurse Kay stroked Kelly’s forehead and spoke to her reassuringly. As her parents walked out with Brenda, Kelly was relaxing under Kay’s gentle strokes.

Once of the nurse saw Kelly’s parents were gone, she switched on the laser at the foot of the bed. It placed a swirling, hypnotic pattern on the ceiling that helped the drug keep Kelly’s mind in neutral. Kay took a pair of earphones from the area above Kelly’s head and put them on her. Kelly’s mind was quickly ensnared by the hypnotic sounds and laser lights. As Kay walked out she turned off the lights in the room, leaving Kelly in the dark, sedated and being hypnotized by Dr. Brenda McClelland’s prerecorded session. Deep inside her mind somewhere, Kelly knew that she’d been drugged. She also knew that she was being hypnotized but she just couldn’t muster up the will to fight it. She felt Brenda’s hypnotic power reaching deeper and deeper into her mind, editing Kelly’s personality against her will.

After Kelly’s parents left, Brenda was just about to sit at her desk again when she was called to the Ambulance entrance. The code indicated a forced patient admission. The patient in question was Laura Tomac, a tall, slender brunette with pretty brown eyes and a lovely face. She was only 21 and highly agitated when she arrived. She was still in her own clothing, strapped to a stretcher and very unhappy out being taken to this facility. She spotted Brenda and recognized that she was in charge. With a distressed look on her face she said, “Please listen! There’s been some kind of mistake! I’m not crazy, you must believe me! Let me off of this thing!” Brenda looked at the paperwork that came with the patient. Laura had reason to sound excited and confused. She was, in truth, perfectly sane. Unfortunately for her, she wasn’t here for psychiatric treatment, she was here to be erased and reprogrammed. Ruby was a pretty brown-eyed redhead with a great ass. Her straight hair reached down to her shoulders. Brenda spoke to Ruby, the nurse that signed for Laura’s arrival. She said, “Ruby, this patient is very agitated push an IV dose of Haldol and Ativan to calm her down.”

Upon hearing this, Laura began to strain against the belts holding her down and thrash about. She struggled mightily as she watched the nurse preparing a syringe. As Ruby walked closer with the loaded syringe Laura yelled out. She said, “Keep way from me with that shit! I don’t want it! No! No! Don’t! Let me up! Nooooo!” She felt the needle penetrate her arm as the pair of powerful drugs were pumped into her body. Strapped down and with her wrists cuffed in leather to the sides of the cart she couldn’t prevent the nurse from injecting her. She fought harder as she felt the injection being pumped in, determined not to succumb to sedation. Once the injection was finished, the needle was removed and her stretcher started rolling toward an examination room. As she was being transported, Ruby stroked her hair gently and spoke to her soothingly. Within seconds, Laura felt the drugs working their way into her brain and she focused on fighting off the effects. With all her will she pushed back, stoking her anger, thrashing against her restraints, determined to get free. Walking alongside the stretcher, Brenda watched her patient fighting the sedation. She was impressed with Laura’s determination. For such a slender girl, she was fighting off a heavy dose of the two drugs and holding out for an unusually long time. She’d seen large, angry grown men succumb more quickly. She knew that Dr. Donna was going to enjoy this one, Laura was just her type.

Laura felt the drugs reaching farther and farther into her mind. Try as she might to hold it off, she could feel it getting inside her defenses. Everything was becoming more difficult, thrashing against the restraints, yelling out her protests as even the ability to think was getting harder. She felt it wrestling with her mind, trying to pin her down and defeat her. She was making every effort to hang on, stay alert and fight while it worked to flatten her emotions and shift her brain out of gear. Back and forth the struggle went as she was wheeled down the hallway. As the lights on the ceiling passed she could feel herself slipping, slipping. She arrived in the examination room and the stretcher came to a halt. Laura felt Nurse Ruby pull her top up and expose her slender midsection. Gently, Ruby began to rub the drugged girl’s belly. The effect was almost instant, Laura felt herself being forced to relax, the second she did the drugs pounced on her, taking her down. Her pretty brown eyes rolled as she was overcome and they remained about half open as she fell into a calm, compliant state.

The hospital team quickly stripped her naked and began processing her for admission. Her ID bracelet was applied, an IV needle was installed: blood, urine and a hair sample were collected. The room was cleared except for Ruby who put on disposable gloves and sat Laura on the toilet. She was an expert at coaxing a stool sample out of her patients. It took her no more than a minute to secure one from the drugged girl. Once it was bagged securely, it was sent along with the other samples to the lab. The naked girl was placed on the examination table and prepared for inspection. She lay on her back, emotionless and compliant waiting for her examination. Doctor Metzler looked Laura over carefully. She was a little on the thin side, but indications were that she was very healthy. Donna Metzler opened the girl’s vagina with a speculum. Clearly she was healthy and would produce strong, healthy children. Ruby brushed the girl’s hair back and stroked her forehead gently. She said, “You’re going to make an excellent little fuck slave, miss. Our client will be pleased with you.” Donna looked up from Laura’s delicious looking pussy. She said, “Indeed she will. She’s worth every penny, this one.”

The words drifted into Laura’s mind, but sank into the fog quickly. She wasn’t capable of comprehending them in her current state. On some level she knew that they were talking about her, but her mind had been snared in a chemical net and taken down. She was awake and aware of what was going on, but extremely relaxed and without inhibition. She felt Donna’s gloved fingers feeling around inside her pussy. With her legs up in the stirrups, she was helpless to stop Dr. Metzler. It felt good. Donna knew what she was doing as she played with Laura’s G spot. She slowly rubbed in a circular pattern with two fingers. Soon, Laura’s pussy was a wet mess, engorged and dripping all over. Ruby saw this and said, “She’s a hot little bitch, isn’t she?” Donna replied, “Oh yes, her pussy is so soft and moist, she smells so good, I want to lick her so badly.” Ruby replied, “She’ll be snowed for hours, you may as well enjoy a piece of that delicious little pie.” Donna removed the speculum and rimmed Laura’s soft, slippery vaginal opening with passion. Her favorite part was the top of the opening where she could slide her tongue up the bumpy front wall.

Laura’s face broke into a soft smile as Donna’s tongue pleased her. Ruby laughed and said, “Oh, she LIKES that, doctor. Keep it up.” Laura began to make soft, primal sounds of pleasure as Donna’s tongue was stoking Laura’s passions. Ruby began to gently run her fingers through Laura’s hair and talk to her softly. She cooed, “You like that? You want more of that sweetie? You are such a good girl. Just lie back and let Dr. Donna open your mind. That’s a good girl. Just give her your delicious little body.” She turned Laura’s head to the side and began kissing up and down her neck, nice and slow. Laura’s mouth opened and she gasped with the combined pleasures. Ruby untied the top front of Laura’s patient gown so she had access to her perky little breasts. In seconds she was latched on to one nipple sucking, licking and kissing it while using her fingers to play with the other one. Laura let out a low moan of pleasure as the sensations were making her want to cum for these women. Ruby pulled her panties off, straddled Laura and sat on her face. Laura tasted Ruby’s eager, wet pussy and began to tease it with her tongue. Ruby ground her hips into Laura’s face. Laura licked her pussy, soft and slow, just the way Ruby liked it. Unable to stop herself, she shuddered and came all over Laura’s face. Laura blissfully lapped it up and then began to kiss Ruby’s opening with her soft, eager lips. Lost in her passion Laura kissed, sucked and licked Ruby as she sat on her face and purred. Ruby’s eyes were closed, she was smiling and her mind was drifting in a cloud of pleasure. Laura’s tongue was probing her just right and it kept her near her climax and pushed her over time and time again. Finally, Ruby simply spilled down over Laura like milk.

Laura gushed all over Donna when she came, and immediately slipped into a nearly daydreaming state. Donna helped Ruby off of the examination table and sat her in one of the two chairs on the examination room. Then she helped Laura up off of the table. Laura was in a dazed yet very happy state, and she had no problem with being bent over small wheeled cart. Donna got out nice steel vibrating dildo, switched it on and inserted it into Laura’s soaking pink perfection. The other vibrator was longer, with three ripples along the shaft and a bulbous tip. Donna switched it on, and rubbed it around her own pussy until it was good and lubricated. She slid the shaft in and out of herself, nearly dropping to her knees twice. Then she spread Laura’s cheeks open with her one hand while inserting the vibrator with the other. Laura raised her head up from the cart and began to raise herself up with her arms. She wanted to protest the anal invasion, but the pulsing vibrations were getting to her. Surrendering to the pleasure she collapsed back onto the cart and even arched her back slightly, raising her hips, increasing the penetration.

Donna began to roll Laura out of the exam room using the dildo to push her along. Laura’s dangling feet slid along the floor as she moaned with pleasure. She loved the pressure and vibrating penetration and what it did to her. Even in her drugged state, she realized that she was being anally violated in plain sight, rolling down a large hallway. She was on display and was powerless to stop it from happening. Realizing that, along with the pleasuring vibrators in her pussy and ass made her cum again. Realizing that she’d just cum in front of everyone caused her to cum a second time. She liked being a helpless orgasm slave on display, it turned her on. She panted as she was rolled down the hall, pushed along by the vibrator in her ass. After the third or fourth time Donna made her cum she began drifting away. Her brown eyes closed slowly and she smiled as she was buzzed to sleep.

Donna smiled as she watched Laura drift off to sleep. Now that her resistance had been overcome, she would be medicated and hypnotized into the perfect sex slave. Before long, she would be ready for her new owner to pick up and take home. Brenda was a master of the art of reprogramming girls. Donna loved to watch her at work through the two way mirror. She would play with her pussy as the girls succumbed to their brainwashing. Watching their will evaporate and seeing them become obedient fucktoys made her cum every time. She delivered Laura to her room and secured her to her bed. She hooked up the IV drip that would keep Laura quiet until morning. She knew Brenda would check the girl out later, but by then one of the nurses would have installed her catheter and plugged her into the vital sign sensors. Now that she was done with Laura, she made her way over to Taylor’s room. Taylor was a young man that had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was in a sleep room having his memory erased.

She found Taylor to be extremely alluring, she wasn’t even sure why. He was hardly the most masculine specimen with his slender nearly hairless body. Taylor had dark brown, straight hair. His haircut was a little unusual, cut very short in back yet with bangs in the front. He had been a 19 year old intern, but now was a psychiatric patient on the official record. She saw him sleeping in his bed, his pretty brown eyes closed. He looked so cute and helpless in his drugged sleep. She closed the door to the room and slipped out of her clothing. She pulled down his covers and began to play with her pussy as she looked his body over closely. He had such a nice dick, she found herself unable to stop looking at it. Carefully she removed his catheter and straddled his stomach, facing his feet. Reaching down, she spread his long, slender legs. Burying her face in his lap, she could smell his dick, his musky loins. She breathed deeply, taking in the young man’s scent as it turned her on. She began to drip on him as she became more and more aroused.

Unable to hold out any longer, she began to suck on his dick. He made a soft sound, indicating that he felt it even in his drugged state. After a few seconds, his dick became much longer and very hard. She wrapped her tongue as far around it as she could then wrapped it around the other side. She licked up and down his shaft. She licked gently down the center of his balls, underneath and right to the crack of his firm little ass. She closed her soft lips over the head of his dick and slid them down the shaft, squeezing and releasing as she went all the way to the bottom. She could hear him moaning in his sleep, she was probably giving him the ultimate wet dream and that made her hot. She could taste his pre-cum which was delicious and she wanted more. With the strength of her hips and legs she rolled him onto his side, she used his pre-cum to lubricate two fingers. She inserted them into him and began to massage his prostate while she sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. Within seconds she felt his prostate go into spasm as his orgasm hit him. She took splash after splash of his cum down her throat, greedily swallowing as fast as she could so she wouldn’t choke. After a few seconds she’d milked him dry, he was finished. She flipped around so that her head was close to his chest. Covering them both back up, she spooned her back side up to his front. She placed his limp arm over her and held his hand as she fell asleep in his bed. She needed to get some sleep before her new batch of patients arrived tomorrow. As she drifted off to sleep she began to dream of Taylor bending her over an exam table and fucking her like a beast. Her night was filled with dreams about the young man sexing her into submission.